Author Topic: **Tarpley exposes the Fort Hood false flag**  (Read 34131 times)

Offline sailor72

Re: **Tarpley exposes the Fort Hood false flag**
« Reply #40 on: November 19, 2009, 04:18:47 pm »
I wonder what it cost to "manufacture" a Manchurian candidate, and whether firing hasan off in a random killing spree were really worth it.

Who else were present on the base that day?
Anyone who would make a worthwhile target?

Offline Dig

• All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man.
    • Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #41 on: November 19, 2009, 04:39:08 pm »
Interesting... I can't help but wonder if a few guys wearing those suit could be the cause of the confusion. I mean although they would have to have many of those bugs worked out by now, it would still take a split second  for the cameras to match up the back ground when they moved. That could account for the differing number of shooters and soldiers being unsure of what they saw at such a life changing event. Well, that and a few Christians In Action insisting that there was only one.

that is really not necessary to know that a team of 5-10 assassins did the deed. looks like a red herring for the MSM to slam all truth about the incident "stupid conspiracy theorists say that Harry Potter cloaks were used, they are so silly"
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline bodygaurd

« Reply #42 on: November 19, 2009, 11:31:51 pm »
that is really not necessary to know that a team of 5-10 assassins did the deed. looks like a red herring for the MSM to slam all truth about the incident "stupid conspiracy theorists say that Harry Potter cloaks were used, they are so silly"

You're most likely right. It's just that between this and seeing evidence of it when I was in made me think of it.
Art holds a mirror up to society. If you don't like the sickness you see, heal yourself. ~Suzuki

Offline TelepesT

• Genetic Dictator
    • Freedom T
« Reply #43 on: November 20, 2009, 02:06:09 am »
OR - Hassan could have hit all his targets and reloaded in the 9 minute shooting

Ten Foot Lizard Man from Planet Snickle-Snack in the POP-TART sector 
Freedom T
Even if you are a minority of one, the truth is the truth.
- Mohandas Gandhi

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #44 on: November 20, 2009, 06:37:02 am »
OR - Hassan could have hit all his targets and reloaded in the 9 minute shooting

in the realm of possibilities, that seems about the least likely. it should be investigated nonetheless, but so should the other scenarios.  before Hassan was even reincarnated, no investigation was done concerning anything outside the "Lone Gunman" executive directive.
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #45 on: November 20, 2009, 11:50:31 am »
Army Taps General to Run Probe of Fort Hood Shootings
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB125873040668757479.html
By YOCHI J. DREAZEN and PETER SPIEGEL NOVEMBER 20, 2009, 11:03 A.M. ET

WASHINGTON -- The Army tapped its top officer in Europe, Gen. Carter Ham, to lead an intensive 45-day probe into whether it could have done more to prevent the Fort Hood shootings.

The new probe will closely examine the six years that the sole suspect in the rampage, Maj. Nidal Malik Hasan, spent at the Walter Reed Army Medical Center here.  Maj. Hasan, an Army psychiatrist, is accused of killing 13 people and wounding dozens of others during the Nov. 5 rampage at Fort Hood.

Former colleagues at Walter Reed have said that Maj. Hasan performed his professional duties poorly and expressed fervent Islamic beliefs that raised questions about his loyalty to the military.  Those concerns weren't shared with other military or civilian law enforcement authorities, however, leading some Army officials to argue that Walter Reed leaders should have done more to raise the alarm about Maj. Hasan before the shootings.

Gen. Ham, who commands U.S. Army Europe, is a decorated four-star general with a personal connection to mental health: Almost alone among his peers, the officer has spoken publicly about his own struggles with post-traumatic stress disorder after he returned from Iraq in 2005.

The appointment, which has not yet been announced publicly, was described by Army officers familiar with the planned move and then confirmed by an Army spokesman, Lt. Col. Chris Garver.

Gen. Ham's probe will be a major component of the broad, Pentagon-wide review that Defense Secretary Robert Gates formally announced Thursday.  The wider review -- which will be led by former Army Secretary Togo West and retired Adm. Vernon Clark, a former Navy chief -- will look at the military's procedures for securing military bases and identifying service members who may pose a risk to others.

kushfiend

« Reply #46 on: November 20, 2009, 11:57:23 am »
Army Taps General to Run Probe cover-up of Fort Hood Shootings
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB125873040668757479.html
By YOCHI J. DREAZEN and PETER SPIEGEL NOVEMBER 20, 2009, 11:03 A.M. ET

WASHINGTON -- The Army tapped its top officer in Europe, Gen. Carter Ham, to lead an intensive 45-day probe into whether it could have done more to prevent the Fort Hood shootings.

The new probe will closely examine the six years that the sole suspect in the rampage, Maj. Nidal Malik Hasan, spent at the Walter Reed Army Medical Center here.  Maj. Hasan, an Army psychiatrist, is accused of killing 13 [thought it was 14? MSM fudging number of dead?] people and wounding dozens of others during the Nov. 5 rampage at Fort Hood.

Former colleagues at Walter Reed have said that Maj. Hasan performed his professional duties poorly and expressed fervent Islamic beliefs that raised questions about his loyalty to the military.  Those concerns weren't shared with other military or civilian law enforcement authorities, however, leading some Army officials to argue that Walter Reed leaders should have done more to raise the alarm about Maj. Hasan before the shootings.

Gen. Ham, who commands U.S. Army Europe, is a decorated four-star general with a personal connection to mental health: Almost alone among his peers, the officer has spoken publicly about his own struggles with post-traumatic stress disorder after he returned from Iraq in 2005.

The appointment, which has not yet been announced publicly, was described by Army officers familiar with the planned move and then confirmed by an Army spokesman, Lt. Col. Chris Garver.

Gen. Ham's probe will be a major component of the broad, Pentagon-wide review that Defense Secretary Robert Gates formally announced Thursday.  The wider review -- which will be led by former Army Secretary Togo West and retired Adm. Vernon Clark, a former Navy chief -- will look at the military's procedures for securing military bases and identifying service members who may pose a risk to others.

Gee, I wonder if they'll "discover" the other shooters that assisted the "super muslim" Hasan.

Protean

« Reply #47 on: November 20, 2009, 12:05:41 pm »
Tarpley at the cutting edge again?
 ;D

That's why I listen to him every Saturday.

He covered Hasan first 1/2 hour of this show:
http://podcast.gcnlive.com/podcast/world_crisis/1114091.mp3

In case you want to bookmark it:
http://gcnlive.com/podcast/world_crisis/pcast.php

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #48 on: November 20, 2009, 12:36:55 pm »
Gee, I wonder if they'll "discover" the other shooters that assisted the "super muslim" Hasan.

I checked superficially into the general, he seems like a career military man and not connected to any overt terrorist organizations like CFR/Bilderberg/Heritage/etc.

Does anyone have insight into Gen Carter Ham?

He may just be a true American.  I WANT TO BELIEVE!

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #49 on: November 20, 2009, 12:40:58 pm »

or maybe they will discover who lost the body, why they thought it was dead, why 3 locations were involved, why over 200 bullets were in people making the number of 100 rounds ridiculous, why people are still threatened with court martial if they tell the truth about the false flag, etc.

Offline sailor72

« Reply #50 on: November 20, 2009, 12:43:34 pm »
I checked superficially into the general, he seems like a career military man and not connected to any overt terrorist organizations like CFR/Bilderberg/Heritage/etc.

Does anyone have insight into Gen Carter Ham?

He may just be a true American.  I WANT TO BELIEVE!

You want to believe, that is nice.
Hate to say this, but do you really think you get to be a general and picked for something like this it your loyalties are not known to the powers that be.

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #51 on: November 20, 2009, 01:21:48 pm »
You want to believe, that is nice.
Hate to say this, but do you really think you get to be a general and picked for something like this it your loyalties are not known to the powers that be.

I know, I know, but this guy has never been in the limelight before.

Admiral Fallon would not allow any such bullshit as far as I can see (probably why he was fired), and there are others. But yup the grid is tight-all the more reason to continue educating people about how ludicrous the idea of a lone gunman is.

Offline sailor72

« Reply #52 on: November 20, 2009, 01:59:11 pm »
I know, I know, but this guy has never been in the limelight before.

Admiral Fallon would not allow any such bullshit as far as I can see (probably why he was fired), and there are others. But yup the grid is tight-all the more reason to continue educating people about how ludicrous the idea of a lone gunman is.

I am not sure how ludicrous it is.
Have you considered the idea of a Manchurian candidate triggered to go for a specific target?

They can't be cheap to make, and one with a muslim background must be rare.
That is only the more reason to try figure out what his target was.
The idea of "Muslim terrorist sleeper" sounds a bit too mundane to me.

I don't live in the US and have no connections to let me investigate who were there that day.

I admit it does not seem like he got anyone important, and it could be just a PR stunt to advance the wars abroad.
It just look like a waste of a valuable asset, there got to be plenty of regular joes available for a "lone gunman" scenario.

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #53 on: November 20, 2009, 02:12:53 pm »
I am not sure how ludicrous it is.
Have you considered the idea of a Manchurian candidate triggered to go for a specific target?

They can't be cheap to make, and one with a muslim background must be rare.
That is only the more reason to try figure out what his target was.
The idea of "Muslim terrorist sleeper" sounds a bit too mundane to me.

I don't live in the US and have no connections to let me investigate who were there that day.

I admit it does not seem like he got anyone important, and it could be just a PR stunt to advance the wars abroad.
It just look like a waste of a valuable asset, there got to be plenty of regular joes available for a "lone gunman" scenario.

well if you truly understand the past 60 years of manchurian candidate operations, you will know that there is always many teams involved...

The Patsy (MK ULTRA VICTIM)

The true assassins (teams of 3/5/10)

The recon/intelligence gathering team (scours the area, provides info)

The logistics team (directs the action, identifies leaks and closes them)

The psyops team (on the ground direction of the narrative, manipulates the story, forces witnesses to change testimony)

The clean up team (plants, cleans up evidence)

etc, etc.

And that is just the on the ground team, there is an international team to control the narrative by Omnicom, Lincoln, Renden, CFR/Bilderbergers.

one guy?

one guy?

oh well

Offline sailor72

« Reply #54 on: November 20, 2009, 02:19:19 pm »
I see.
That sounds like a huge number of manhours.
I imagined that the patsy could just be set off and do whatever mayhem he were capable off.

This is bigger that I thought.

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #55 on: November 20, 2009, 02:22:56 pm »
I see.
That sounds like a huge number of manhours.
I imagined that the patsy could just be set off and do whatever mayhem he were capable off.

This is bigger that I thought.

this was major, and the mere fact that no investigation into the crime has been allowed, yet a 45 day investigation by a 4 star general into the "psyche of the lone gunman" should raise huge red flags to any free thinking human.

Offline TelepesT

• Genetic Dictator
    • Freedom T
« Reply #56 on: November 20, 2009, 02:23:53 pm »
Now that he is alive again-

He can get a High Powered attorney and demand that this be heard in Civilian Court
Ten Foot Lizard Man from Planet Snickle-Snack in the POP-TART sector 
Freedom T
Even if you are a minority of one, the truth is the truth.
- Mohandas Gandhi

Offline sternzy

Hasan Won't Plead Guilty, May Use Insanity Defense, Lawyer Says
« Reply #57 on: November 24, 2009, 03:06:30 pm »
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,576125,00.html

"I anticipate that the plea will be not guilty," Retired Army Col. John Galligan told ABC News.

Maj. Nidal Hasan will be confined until his military trial, initially staying in a hospital where he is recovering from gunshot wounds, the attorney said. Hasan has no feeling from the chest down and has limited movement in his arms.

When asked if he would enter an insanity plea for Hasan, Galligan said, "I'm fairly confident that that's going to have to at least be examined. And that's problematic. But we haven't reached that stage yet."

Offline ekimdrachir

• METATRON ON
    • Go Outside

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
Re: Cop Hailed a Hero at Fort Hood Shooting Cop
« Reply #59 on: November 27, 2009, 07:03:34 pm »
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=782_1259364717

Sgt. Kimberly D. Munley has been hailed as a hero for shooting down the alleged Fort Hood gunman Maj. Nidal Malik Hasan on Nov. 5, but a new interview with Senior Sgt. Mark Todd, and a separate eyewitness account, tell a different story.

In an interview with the New York Times on Thursday, Todd, 42, said he fired the shots to take down Hasan after Sgt. Munley was seriously wounded

luckee1

Feds weigh public risk, evidence in terror probes - Major Nidal Hasan?
« Reply #60 on: December 13, 2009, 09:24:39 pm »
Feds weigh public risk, evidence in terror probes
http://www.comcast.net/articles/news-national/20091213/US.Terror.Investigations/
By GREG BLUESTEIN, AP
9 hours ago

ATLANTA — A small group of FBI agents huddled outside a Home Depot in Atlanta in January 2006, watching a young man suspected of being linked to terrorists as he walked out the door with materials that could be used to make a bomb.

They knew Syed Haris Ahmed had researched bomb-making techniques online and shaved his head, as some jihadis have done before an attack. However, they had to make a quick decision faced by other terror investigators across the country: They could swoop in and keep him from potentially building a bomb, which could leave them with a case too weak to win a conviction. Or they could keep building a stronger case — and risk a potential terror attack.

"If we have a terrorist event, we could solve what happened. But that means we've lost," said Rick Maxwell, an assistant special agent in charge in Atlanta. "What we want to do is prevent them. It's much more difficult, but that's our goal."

In the end they held off, relying on federal explosive experts who told them the PVC pipe was not enough to create a dangerous explosive. They also sent local police pretending to be on a routine call to question Ahmed about the piping, which they determined was being used for a school project.

Ahmed and co-defendant Ehsanul Islam Sadequee were ultimately convicted of terror-related charges earlier this year, and federal prosecutors said the case exemplified their strategy of snuffing out potential plots in their earliest stages. Sadequee faces up to 60 years in prison, and Ahmed faces 15 years behind bars when the pair is sentenced Monday.

However, federal investigators have a mixed record when other terrorist plots are broken up early. Five Muslim immigrants were convicted last year of conspiring to kill U.S. soldiers at Fort Dix in New Jersey, but they were acquitted of attempted murder after prosecutors acknowledged they were likely months away from acting.

Meanwhile, the FBI has recently been criticized for not launching a deeper investigation into Maj. Nidal Hasan, who is accused of shooting and killing 13 people Nov. 5 at Fort Hood, Texas — even though agents had intercepted at least 18 e-mails between him and a radical Muslim cleric.

The way the bureau handled information about Hasan before the rampage is currently being reviewed.

Pursuing charges before all the evidence is in hand can backfire — suspects have sued authorities before, claiming they were falsely imprisoned victims of witch hunts, said Jeffrey Addicott, director of the Center for Terrorism Law at St. Mary's University in San Antonio.

It can also confine prosecutors, who may only have enough evidence to charge suspects with lesser crimes like identity theft and lying to federal investigators rather than conspiracy to commit murder or providing material support to a terrorist group.

Addicott, though, said he's noticed investigators have been more cautious in the past few years.

"I think the reason we were a bit trigger-happy was Sept. 11, but we're starting to get more patient," he said.

The Atlanta terror investigation started as many do: with a tip about Sadequee.

Investigators found a string of anti-American rhetoric, possible links to suspected terrorists in foreign countries and an e-mail sent by Sadequee in 2001 in which he said he wanted to join the Taliban in Afghanistan.

It was enough to delve deeper in the case. Eventually, the FBI dispatched four surveillance teams to track Ahmed, Sadequee and others believed to be involved. The lead investigators were working weekends, holidays and could hardly sleep through the night without getting an update. Greg Jones, the FBI's agent in charge in Atlanta, was getting daily briefings on the case.

As many as 150 people worked to slowly gather evidence that Sadequee met other extremists as he delved deeper into online forums devoted to violent jihad, Jones said.

One was Ahmed, a former Georgia Tech student. Authorities said the two took a bus to Toronto in March 2005 and met with at least three other subjects of a federal investigation to discuss possible attack sites. A month later, the pair drove Ahmed's pickup truck to Washington, D.C., to videotape 62 choppy clips of U.S. landmarks.

One of the videos, which was eventually played for jurors, showed the two driving as Sadequee said: "This is where our brothers attacked the Pentagon."

Authorities made their move in early 2006, arresting Ahmed in March and Sadequee a month later in Bangladesh. In separate trials, both sought to portray their online discussions about jihad as empty talk. Sadequee, who like Ahmed represented himself at trial, said he never considered following through on the boastful chatter.

"We were immature young guys who had imaginations running wild," Sadequee told jurors in his closing arguments in August. "But I was not then, and am not now, a terrorist."

When the two were convicted over the summer, a wave of relief washed over the investigators. But Jones said they wouldn't have waited if they knew something was going to happen.

"Public safety wins out every time," Jones said. "The slightest hint that an individual possesses something that can harm or kill, you let the case go to hell."

Offline Futurist

• Blog
« Reply #61 on: December 18, 2009, 05:53:19 am »
Don't miss the latest episode of Guns and Butter where Tarpley talks at length about false flag attacks including the Fort Hood shooting:

http://aud1.kpfa.org//data/20091216-Wed1300.mp3

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #62 on: September 22, 2012, 01:22:33 pm »
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-19513642
7 September 2012 Last updated at 02:08 ET Share this pageEmail Print Share this page

Fort Hood accused Nidal Hasan 'must shave off beard' Nidal Hasan is accused of opening fire on soldiers preparing for deployment at Fort Hood 

A man accused of killing 13 people at a Texas army base in 2009 has been told to shave his beard before his murder trial, or have it forcibly removed

Major Nidal Hasan argued he had grown it in compliance with his Muslim faith.

But a military judge said the 41-year-old had failed to prove sincere religious reasons for wearing the beard, which is against army rules.

The army psychiatrist is accused of opening fire on soldiers preparing for deployment at Fort Hood, Texas.

Thirty-two people were injured in the attack. Maj Hasan faces 13 counts of pre-meditated murder and 32 counts of attempted pre-meditated murder.

The rampage was the worst of its type at a US military base and Maj Hasan could face the death penalty if convicted.
Forced shaving

The judge, Col Gregory Gross, delivered the ruling after a hearing on whether a federal law on religious freedom applied to Maj Hasan's case.

Prosecutors had also argued the beard made it harder for witnesses to identify the accused.

But Maj Hasan's lawyers disputed the claims, saying that earlier in the year their client had wanted to plead guilty and "accept responsibility".

He even tried to change US Army rules that prevented Maj Hasan from pleading guilty to murder in a death penalty case, the lawyers added.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/09/21/fort-hood-suspect-appeals_0_n_1904899.html
Nidal Hasan, Fort Hood Suspect, Appeals Beard Shaving Order
09/21/12 04:

Maj. Nidal Hasan's defense attorneys filed two appeals with the Army Court of Criminal Appeals this week. They say the federal Religious Freedom Restoration Act allows Hasan to keep his beard during trial.

Hasan says he grew a beard because his Muslim faith requires it.

The government has until Sept. 28 to file a response. The appeals court has postponed Hasan's murder trial until further notice.
Behold, happy is the man whom God correcteth: therefore despise not thou the chastening of the Almighty: For he maketh sore, and bindeth up: he woundeth, and his hands make whole ; He shall deliver thee in six troubles: yea, in seven there shall no evil touch thee. - Job 5

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #63 on: June 03, 2013, 11:30:34 am »
bump for merge
Behold, happy is the man whom God correcteth: therefore despise not thou the chastening of the Almighty: For he maketh sore, and bindeth up: he woundeth, and his hands make whole ; He shall deliver thee in six troubles: yea, in seven there shall no evil touch thee. - Job 5

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #64 on: July 09, 2013, 12:10:52 pm »

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2013/jul/09/fort-hood-trial-jury-selection-texas
Fort Hood attack: jury selection begins in trial of US officer accused of killing 13

Army psychiatrist Nidal Hasan faces death sentence or life without parole if convicted of murder in attack that left 13 dead

Associated Press in Fort Hood
guardian.co.uk, Tuesday 9 July 2013 09.25 EDT   

Jury selection is set to start Tuesday in the long-awaited murder trial of the US army psychiatrist accused of opening fire with a semi-automatic gun at Fort Hood nearly four years ago.

Several soldiers who survived the mass shooting hoped no last-minute problems would again delay the case, saying waiting to testify in Major Nidal Hasan's court-martial has caused them to miss family reunions, vacations and other events.

"I'll believe it when it happens, because there's been so many delays," said retired staff sergeant Shawn Manning, who was shot six times during the attack inside a medical building in November 2009. "We've been given a window (of when to testify) on and off since 2010."

Hasan, 42, faces death or life without parole if convicted in the attack that left 13 dead and nearly three dozen wounded on the Texas army post.