Author Topic: I think I'm starting to like Poland: Polish PM stops vaccine until more testing  (Read 7380 times)

sociostudent

Polish PM: Poland not buying swine flu vaccination unless it has been properly tested

Polish PM: Poland not buying swine flu vaccination unless it has been properly tested
MONIKA SCISLOWSKA, THE ASSOCIATED PRESS
November 06, 2009 9:57 a.m.
Be the first to comment
Print article
       Text size           AnswerTips-enabled
WARSAW, Poland - Polish Prime Minister Donald Tusk said Friday that his government won't buy vaccines for swine flu that have not been properly tested or from producers who won't take responsibility for possible side effects.

Tusk told reporters that vaccine producers were pressuring governments to buy, but were also demanding that all responsibility and compensation for possible negative side effects fall upon government shoulders.

"Today we are dealing with great pressure from pharmaceutical firms ... we are dealing with expectations that hundreds of millions of zlotys (dollars) will be spent on vaccine while no one wants to guarantee that it has no side effects," he said.

He stressed that the few dozen swine cases in Poland have been mild and no deaths have been reported.

Some independent health experts have been advising vaccination after a recent surge in flu cases in neighbouring Ukraine saw more than 700,000 cases and 109 deaths of people with flu-like illness in recent weeks.

Fourteen of the fatalities were swine flu cases, Polish news agency PAP reported, citing Ukraine's chief doctor Oleksandr Bilovol.

Polish health officials said a military medical laboratory in Pulawy was testing samples taken in Ukraine from sick people. Poland is also sending face masks to Ukraine.

On Thursday, the World Health Organization said that the swine flu virus has become the predominant flu strain worldwide.

In some countries, swine flu accounts for up to 70 per cent of the flu viruses being sampled, according to Dr. Keiji Fukuda, WHO's top flu official.

While most people recover from the illness without needing medical treatment, officials are also continuing to see severe cases in people under 65 - people who are not usually at risk during regular flu seasons.

Mike Philbin

good news - but you can never really tell with these NWO puppets and their masters ... the test results could still be a crock of shit.

that's the worst bit about all this - WOLF has been cried far too many times now.

idiots that they are.

Offline wembley87

• 7/7 Ripple Effect
I wish the Poles would like Poland so they could all go home , i might get some work then .

sociostudent

good news - but you can never really tell with these NWO puppets and their masters ... the test results could still be a crock of shit.

that's the worst bit about all this - WOLF has been cried far too many times now.

idiots that they are.

Yeah, but at least it prompts people to ask questions, demand answers, and hold off on getting the vaccine, or at least have second thoughts about the "safety" of a vaccine that big pharma's getting legal immunity under PREPA for.

Offline UNOwen

Say what you want about the Poles but they were the first to break Enigma. Marian Rejewski lead that breakthrough which in turn lead to the British deciphering capabilities "Ultra" that was instrumental in defeating Hitler during WW2. Never understood Polish jokes in light of this fact. I have found them very intelligent contrary to popular belief.

Offline Outer Haven

I live in Poland, so that's good news, I guess?

I don't watch TV, so I find out about what's going on in my country from the Prison Planet Forum! Hahha!
Say what you want about the Poles but they were the first to break Enigma. Marian Rejewski lead that breakthrough which in turn lead to the British deciphering capabilities "Ultra" that was instrumental in defeating Hitler during WW2. Never understood Polish jokes in light of this fact. I have found them very intelligent contrary to popular belief.
Huh, interesting. What is the popular opinion about Poles worldwide?
"Building the future and keeping the past alive are one and the same thing."
-- Snake

luckee1

My dad's generation used to tell "stupid polock" jokes.  The Joke is on us though aint it?

Thanks Sociostudent!  I am referring to this after all.   ;)

Offline wfy9621

I am an American citizen, not an "American consumer".

Offline Satyagraha

• Global Moderator

There's always one ethnic group or another who are used for 'jokes' - it's interesting because you often find that the jokes are on people who are hard-working rural types, self-sufficient and not necessarily hooked in to the 'latest' fads. (Downright non-NWO types right?). So you find Polish jokes in New England, Swedish jokes in the upper mid-west, Filipino jokes in Hawaii, Amish jokes in Pennsylvania...etc., etc.

And the actual people who are the brunt of these jokes are never the same as the buffoons portrayed by the jokes.  Wonder how that got started in the first place? I think it might be the childish reaction of jealousy for people who seem not to need all of the NWO machinery to 'make it'.

And  the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, 
Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren,  ye have done it unto me.

Matthew 25:40

sociostudent

Didn't the entire Polish cabinet just die in that plane crash?

Interesting.

Offline wfy9621

YES. Did not go along with the NWO.

I am an American citizen, not an "American consumer".