Author Topic: Flu Shots Contain Thousand Times More Mercury than EPA Published Safe Levels  (Read 12331 times)

Offline redshieldhunter

• Republican Precinct Captain & Ron Paul Delegate
Flu Shots Contain Thousand Times More Mercury than EPA Published Safe Levels
by Timothy Prince for InfoWars.com
October, 2009

Mercury in vaccines originates from the Thimerosal (sodium ethylmercurithiosalicylate) used as an anti fungal agent in the manufacturing process. 

Thimerosal is approximately 50% mercury by weight. 
That mercury is ethyl mercury, an organic form of mercury.

Mercury is a toxic poison, about which the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency states the following:

“For fetuses, infants, and children, the primary health effect of methylmercury is impaired neurological development. Methylmercury exposure in the womb, which can result from a mother's consumption of fish and shellfish that contain methylmercury, can adversely affect a baby's growing brain and nervous system. Impacts on cognitive thinking, memory, attention, language, and fine motor and visual spatial skills have been seen in children exposed to methylmercury in the womb.” 1

Some people believe that there are mercury-free versions of the H1N1 vaccine, but the truth is that all H1N1 vaccines on the market as of October 2009 contain mercury.

There are two versions or packaging methods for the new H1N1 vaccine, the single-dose and the multi-dose.

The manufacturer's insert states that mercury is reduced to trace amounts of less
than 1mcg per .5 mL dose in the single-dose package through purification steps.2

Its true that the multi dose package contains 50 times more mercury per injection than the single dose.2   But the CDC states on their own website: "The majority of vaccine will be in multi-dose vials, the remainder in single dose syringes or nasal sprayers." 4

Even the low-mercury single dose at 1 microgram per injection 

How much Mercury is Safe?

The EPA states that a safe level of mercury in drinking water is .002 MG/L (2000 nanograms/L).3
If this is true, then the save level in half a milliliter would be 5,000 times less because .5 milliliters is 5,000 times less than one liter (there are 5,000 half milliliters in one liter).

By this measure, a safe mercury level in the vaccine should be .4 nanograms or .0004 micrograms.

But the manufacturer’s own product insert states the vaccine contains 25 micrograms of mercury per injection.4 That is 62,500 times the safe level for drinking water. 

EPA studies show that only between 5 and 10% of ingested mercury (eating fish) is passed through the body and into the blood.1  Mercury in the blood is especially dangerous because it can be absorbed into the immune cells.  Immune cells will become dysfunctional losing secretion capability, ability to eat invaders, and mobility.  Repeated exposure can lead to overgrowths of pathogenic bacteria, viruses, and yeast, leading to chronic conditions

But keep in mind, the vaccine’s mercury is not ingested like drinking water or fish...its injected.

The EPA has established a standard reference dose (RfD) for exposure to women of child-bearing age at .10 micrograms of methylmercury per kg of body weight per day. 

For a 180 pound person this equals 8 micrograms.

For a 60 pound child this is 2.7 micrograms.

The reference dose is meant to be an amount low enough to avoid the known results
of neuropsychological impairment that have been exhibited in babies born to mothers who were exposed to high levels.  Among these mothers, mercury levels were known to be in the range of 46-79 ppb in the maternal blood caused by ingested levels of .857-1.47 micrograms/kg 5 

The EPA are not the only ones who say mercury is dangerous.

Dr. J. Curtis Pendergrass and Dr. Boyd Haley did experiments at Kentucky University concur saying, “Pure thimerosal was toxic at the low nanomolar level – an extremely low concentration, about 10,000 times less than the thimerosal concentration found in most vaccines.”

"Fichte laid it down that education should aim at destroying free will, so that, after pupils have left school, they shall be incapable, throughout the rest of their lives, of thinking or acting otherwise than as their schoolmasters would have wished.  But in this day this was an unattainable ideal: what he regarded as the best system in existence produced Karl Marx.  In future such failures are not likely to occur where there is dictatorship.  Diet, injections, and injunctions will combine, from a very early age, to produce the sort of character and the sort of beliefs that the authorities consider desirable, and any serious criticism of the powers that be will become psychologically impossible."

- Bertrand Russell, The Impact of Science on Society

References

Effects of Methylmercury exposure

1)   http://www.epa.gov/mercury/effects.htm
2)   http://www.fda.gov/downloads/BiologicsBloodVaccines/Vaccines/ApprovedProducts/UCM182404.pdf
3)   http://www.epa.gov/safewater/contaminants/index.html
4)   http://www.cdc.gov/h1n1flu/vaccination/statelocal/qa.htm
5)   http://www.epa.gov/iris/subst/0073.htm
Military & Police: Prepare to Disobey Unlawful Orders!

Offline scarecrow2009

Excellent article. Truthfully, I'm beginning to wonder if their planned "pandemic" is falling flat. I was watching Beck and some doctor said the virus is mutating and getting weaker. If so, why bother with a vaccine?

Offline Nailer

great read , copied it and sent it to people who would not believe me before when I told them about the poison and toxins in the vaccines they give out today.
I am a realist that is slightly conservative yet I have some republican demeanor that can turn democrat when I feel the urge to flip independant.

The truth shall set you free, if not a 45ACP round will do the trick.. HEHE

deconstructmyhouse

So Big PHarma isn't going to go down easy here...what are they going to do with the unsold vaccines? Sell it to municipals to add to the water supply along with the fluoride?

Offline pizzedoff

So Big PHarma isn't going to go down easy here...what are they going to do with the unsold vaccines? Sell it to municipals to add to the water supply along with the fluoride?
Please they don't need any more ideas.  lol
Do not judge by appearances; a rich heart may be under a poor coat.- Scottish Proverb

"The road to a friend's house is never long."- Danish Proverb

Offline JosephW

If Thimerosal isn't a good idea then what alternative is there? I read somewhere that the alternative isn't much healthier. I can't remember if it is aluminum or some other metal that acts as a preservative too.
Can someone explain the advantages of a HSA plan over a traditional plan?

Offline decemberfellow

If Thimerosal isn't a good idea then what alternative is there? I read somewhere that the alternative isn't much healthier. I can't remember if it is aluminum or some other metal that acts as a preservative too.

The alternative ......Stop the F**KING VACCINES!!!
Rev21:4
And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

Who am I
 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7Fk6dt_uHo