Author Topic: Explain the RFID Chip  (Read 3223 times)

Offline DoNotObey

• facebook
Explain the RFID Chip
« on: September 15, 2009, 07:29:07 pm »
With this chip if its on  you the government can get all your info and keep track of where you go. am i correct
Who's more foolish the fool, or the fool who follows him - Obi Wan Kenobi

Offline phosphene

Re: Explain the RFID Chip
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2009, 07:44:28 pm »
through the internet, credit cards, banks, etc. all your personal info is ALREADY in a massive database. The "chips" will "allow" us to move to a cashless society. ie: No waiting in line at supermarket....your chip is scanned as u walk out, and the price is automatically deducted from your account. It all sounds nice, in theory. Until u realize that all "they" have to do is block your chip and you cannot participate in daily activities anymore.

http://www.conspiracycards.com/rfid.htm
"A strange game. The only winning move is not to play."--Joshua

Offline SUPREMEMASTER

• Commander
    • http://www.activismoverdrive.comze.com
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2009, 07:57:30 pm »
The same chips are being used in other things such as credit cards and, I think, motor vehicle inspection stickers...

(Not only for animals and humans...)
Automatic User Post Signature:
The message has to be put out in the right way.
Website Still Needs to be updated |ActivismOverDrive.comze.net|

Offline zeke105

• ‚ÄúLiberty means responsibility."
    • Veracity Videos
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2009, 08:19:07 pm »
Dude, search is your friend.  ;D

Advertise on VeracitySane made me do it!Veracity Videos - Find the Truth
NewsX - Alternative News Resource

Offline EarthAngel_2012

« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2009, 08:23:08 pm »
With this chip if its on  you the government can get all your info and keep track of where you go. am i correct
the mark of the beast..as explained in the bible..
The Hegalian Dialect:Control thru duality. Guide and manage a conflict and chaos so both sides have the same destination(order). It symbolizes a pyramid meanig left thesis vs. right thesis =middle thesis. 1 leads to 2 leads to 3.The 3rd is possible because of and NOT insipit of the 2 opposing sides.

Offline DoNotObey

• facebook
« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2009, 07:59:48 pm »
What do i avoid so i can not be dumbed down. What do i use so i can read for long periods of time and understand what i read. or watched

Offline Freeski

« Reply #7 on: September 16, 2009, 08:09:04 pm »
Dude, search is your friend.  ;D

Are you on crack? The search here sucks! ;D
"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it. He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it." Martin Luther King, Jr.

Offline Freeski

« Reply #8 on: September 16, 2009, 08:12:22 pm »
What do i avoid so i can not be dumbed down. What do i use so i can read for long periods of time and understand what i read. or watched

Seriously, there's not a lot you can do except to wake up more people to the idea of liberty. (and that's actually a lot) Bottom line: we need more.
"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it. He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it." Martin Luther King, Jr.

Offline phosphene

« Reply #9 on: September 16, 2009, 08:37:12 pm »

BE the change you want to see. avoiding stuff is not productive.
"A strange game. The only winning move is not to play."--Joshua

Offline DoNotObey

• facebook
« Reply #10 on: September 18, 2009, 03:47:32 pm »
BE the change you want to see. avoiding stuff is not productive.

Well certain things you eat or drink the government makes so they can dumb you down. So does mainstream media like fox news

Offline Freeski

« Reply #11 on: September 18, 2009, 05:10:14 pm »
The same chips are being used in other things such as credit cards and, I think, motor vehicle inspection stickers...

(Not only for animals and humans...)

Actually, they're everywhere. Now just wait for phase 8 of the control grid. To bad it crept up on us...

Two and a half minutes in the future
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-zh9fibMaEk

luckee1

« Reply #12 on: September 18, 2009, 08:56:23 pm »

For the Nano-rfids, your best bet is to check with naturopaths on how to cleanse these things out of you.  The bigger chips are evident.  The best thing to do is get it out of you quickly, so that it does not incorporate into your flesh.