Author Topic: LA TIMES: Breaking: Charlie Sheen demands Obama meeting on 9/11 cover-up  (Read 49743 times)

sociostudent

Re: LA TIMES: Breaking: Charlie Sheen demands Obama meeting on 9/11 cover-up
« Reply #40 on: September 09, 2009, 02:05:44 pm »
It's keeping the 9/11 Infowar alive and attempting to short circuit "Patriot Day" on 9/11. Care not whether it will have any effect at all. Simply keep on dropping Infobombs until the enemy is destroyed. The MSM is the one that is discredited!

As I like to say: "Everyone on the Internet is a moron, including me."

Yep, I know I'M a moron on the web (compared to real life), but I try to stay relatively grounded, not fall for no-planers or other disinfo, and tread lightly in the infowar.

deconstructmyhouse

« Reply #41 on: September 09, 2009, 02:13:21 pm »
We'll see.  But I don't see it changing the mind of anyone.  The MSM is going to spin it to try to make CS & Alex out to be paranoid fools, and the people who believe the MSM are going to eat it up.

it might seem counter-intuitive
but
it doesn't matter how they spin it
they can make AJ and CS out to be paranoid fools, monks, lesbians or hermaphrodites
it's the cumulative NOISE about 911 truth that matters
keeping it in the news
that's the whole battle

Offline Dig

• All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man.
    • Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #42 on: September 09, 2009, 02:43:51 pm »
I'm a little confused: at what point in the infowar did writing a fake interview article become the preferred tactic for victory?

Dig up Jonathon Swift or Samuel Clemens' bodies, hire a "medium" and ask them.

Strategic satire has been used for thousands of years to shine a bright, powerful, and impenetrable light on psychopathic elite scumbags.

About fricking time someone had the king kong balls to do it concerning the insanely ridiculous 9/11 coverup. The people still covering up the facts of 9/11 are completely free from reality as they continue to deny basic principals of life. I mean WTF? It has been 8 years and they still cannot answer the most basic questions? YES THAT NEEDS TO BE MADE FUN OF, THEY NEED TO BE MADE FUN OF. IF PEOPLE YELL "RED" WHEN IT IS OBVIOUSLY BLUE, YOU NEED TO POINT THAT OUT!

"Those that can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." -Voltaire
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline wakingup72

« Reply #43 on: September 09, 2009, 02:53:12 pm »
What's interesting about this epic Troll vs. Mod Global Internet War is that, from what I understand based on what I heard, neither Alex nor Charlie argued that it was supposed to be satire.  If one of them did say this, please flame away and I will accept my lumps!   :D

I think this was ultimately an impassioned plea to the President to finally look into this mess, nothing more.  The article was spot on and I thought it was well written.

Offline adissenter2

• Revolt Time
« Reply #44 on: September 09, 2009, 02:55:21 pm »

Marching Orders for today onward!

1. Stop spamming the Prison Planet Forum with news/comments of the Charlie Sheen/911 stuff.

2. Go to all the news articles that are carrying the story and post evidence in the comment sections.

We have to use our time wisely!

WHO IS WITH ME?

From my count there are 100+ articles running with the Charlie Sheen 911 Obama article.  So why are we wasting our time preaching to the choir here?  Or is this nothing but entertainment to you all?

http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=133511.0
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ! Molon Labe! Come and take them!

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #45 on: September 09, 2009, 02:55:43 pm »
Because thats what they do, with the whole disclaimer thing, which is by the way in alot of articles that have popped up, they have all the ammunition they need to pretty much destroy any 'truther' credibilty. Trying to use a lie to get into the MSM is imo a self defeating tactic, the MSN can lie much better and reach much more and controls so much more that trying to use any kind lie, gives them all they need to simply say 'truthers' just 'make up silly things like fake interveiws' and never even touch on the points or the content accurately.

first they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then you masterfully draw them into a truth fight, then you win!
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #46 on: September 09, 2009, 02:57:15 pm »
What's interesting about this epic Troll vs. Mod Global Internet War is that, from what I understand based on what I heard, neither Alex nor Charlie argued that it was supposed to be satire.  If one of them did say this, please flame away and I will accept my lumps!   :D

I think this was ultimately an impassioned plea to the President to finally look into this mess, nothing more.  The article was spot on and I thought it was well written.

why would anyone have to argue that the interview was supposed to be satire? it is satire. that would be like arguing why 1+1=2, wtf?

Berminator

« Reply #47 on: September 09, 2009, 03:01:30 pm »
I love what he done, he's hit a home run.
i also hope the disclaimer was left out on purpose.
AJ has just stepped into un-chartered territory,
i think he's trail-blazing.

Offline chrisfromchi

« Reply #48 on: September 09, 2009, 03:03:14 pm »
Like 5 people i showed the article too so far haven't said a word about any sort of drama yesterday...CAUSE THEY DON"T KNOW AND AREN'T ANAL ENOUGH TO CARE..
My friends and sources must all be smarter than the detractors here cause they picked it up right away what the message of the piece was.

They got it was a dramatization of what Charlie sheen would like to see, and agreed later that this was the best method, cause any other way people wouldn't read it.

Personally i'm going to start flaming these guys if they are going to continue with this stupid mantra about the delivery of this hardcore information piece.
So if you got a problem you better line up.

I have never had the success with 9/11 truth than i did with this one. thanks alex and especially charlie sheen.

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #49 on: September 09, 2009, 03:58:36 pm »
I have made my opinion elsewhere.  I still do not like "the ends justify the means" ploy.  This is what the NWO uses in their tactics.  

This tactic used unfortunately seems to have been effective.  I definitely do not like that AJ had to resort to this to get the awareness up.  The American public should have been screaming this, rather than Obaaaammmmaaaa.  Let us hope that it hits the MSM tv news!

you may be confusing the NWO tactics of locking people in building with chains and then blowing those buildings up as people are being rescued with enforcing the god given rights protected by the constitution which exemplify the power of the human spirit over the control grid of elite psychopaths.

satire is a constitutionally protected right enforced within the law of the land of this country. it has been used for thousands of years to expose elite madmen and not using it in times of universal deceit would be derelict.

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #50 on: September 09, 2009, 04:57:23 pm »
Mr. Roff, 9/11 Truthers Are No “Fringe” Movement
http://www.infowars.com/mr-roff-911-truthers-are-no-fringe-movement/
Paul Joseph Watson
Prison Planet.com
Wednesday, September 9, 2009

An acerbic attack on Charlie Sheen for the crime of questioning the official story behind 9/11, a sentiment shared by the majority of Americans and indeed the majority of the 9/11 Commission itself, appearing in U.S. News and World Report this morning relies upon cliched and completely unfounded terms of reference in a poor effort to smear Sheen as part of a “conspiracy fringe”.

In his hit piece, author Peter Roff labels 9/11 truth as an “extremist theory” and compares its adherents with those who believe Lee Harvey Oswald did not act alone in killing Kennedy.

So that’ll be over two thirds of the entire population of the U.S. then, Mr. Roff! In what possible way can this be described as “fringe” thinking?

An ABC News poll conducted on the 40th anniversary of the JFK assassination found that 7 in 10 Americans believe that the murder of Kennedy was the result of a wider plot, not the lone actions of Oswald.

The establishment media are still operating under a deluded and contrived perception of public opinion that has no correlation whatsoever to reality itself.

Roff goes on to reference Van Jones and dismiss 9/11 truthers as a “fringe element” but concedes that they are politically influential and that establishment Democrats and Republicans “need to deal with them”.

Just by coincidence, while arguing that 9/11 truthers represent a “fringe element,” Roff fails to mention that the majority of American citizens doubt the official government version of events.

He also fails to acknowledge the fact, as strongly emphasized in Charlie Sheen’s letter to the President, that the majority of the 9/11 Commission members publicly denounced the official story and stated that the government agreed not to tell the truth.

He also conveniently fails to highlight the fact that literally thousands of credible individuals both in and out of government, military leaders, intelligence professionals, legal scholars, architects and engineers, have all publicly questioned the official 9/11 story.

If there was every any doubt that people with serious questions about 9/11 are the majority, a cacophony of respondents moved quickly to slam Roff’s hit piece within minutes of it being posted.

“I challenge anyone to refute any of the 20 claims that Charlie Sheen makes. He has done his research and knows what he is talking about. Argue him on the facts. Don’t resort to baseless ad hominem attacks or throw up straw men,” wrote one.

“You can say what ever you want about the truth movement. Just recognize that 60% of the 911 commission says the 911 commission report is a FRAUD!!” added another.

“Charlie Sheen brings up a lot of insightful points and questions in this creative piece. There remain a lot of unanswered questions about this awful day that now dictates the geopolitical strategy of powerhouse nations,” writes another.

Establishment talking heads like Roff, idly strolling through their careers on the gravy train of corporate media, remain blissfully unaware that their terms of reference and cliched quips about grassy knoll conspiracy theories are about three decades out of date. The establishment media is a complete laughing stock, which is why it is in terminal decline as more and more seek an alternative in the face of ceaseless government lies and propaganda, dutifully parroted by an ever-obedient fourth estate.

Offline chris jones

« Reply #51 on: September 09, 2009, 05:07:39 pm »

Balllls to the wall.

CS is all truth and all guts, this is causing a ripple in the regimes waters.
NICE.it  Gets me high.

I can picture the bigs dogs saying, ( who does this little twerp peon think he is to question us) ahhh, but hes getting attention , so has Vance, their cover up is getting woken up.

Bless his heart CS is one determined man, hell, all of us are,but he has the publics focus.

Offline dragnet53

« Reply #52 on: October 06, 2010, 09:22:11 am »
He isn't famous enough or didn't win the super bowl to get that privilege. I bet Dick Gregory could talk to BHO.

Offline agentbluescreen

« Reply #53 on: October 06, 2010, 09:39:21 am »
9/11 is an inside job - arrest them all, already.

Odd thing is, I'd bet only 1 in a billion have even phoned the cops.

kushfiend

« Reply #54 on: October 06, 2010, 11:48:39 am »
We are fighting a war of attrition here - every day hundreds are waking up to the cold realities of this world and I'm sure Sheen just woke up thousands more with his refusal to back down. What all these MSM articles fail to elaborate on is why in the hell soetoro keeps ducking Charlie.  Barry knows Charlie is equipped with an arsenal of info bombs and that his stupid TelePrompter can't save his ass.

If it's just sooo obvious that Charlie is a nutjob and 9/11 was a real terrorist attack, why wouldn't soetoro squash this? Bildebergers don't want any extra attention being paid to CS & by extension AJ.

Pussies.

Offline agentbluescreen

« Reply #55 on: October 07, 2010, 12:32:54 am »
We are fighting a war of attrition here - every day hundreds are waking up to the cold realities of this world and I'm sure Sheen just woke up thousands more with his refusal to back down. What all these MSM articles fail to elaborate on is why in the hell soetoro keeps ducking Charlie.  Barry knows Charlie is equipped with an arsenal of info bombs and that his stupid TelePrompter can't save his ass.

If it's just sooo obvious that Charlie is a nutjob and 9/11 was a real terrorist attack, why wouldn't soetoro squash this? Bildebergers don't want any extra attention being paid to CS & by extension AJ.

Pussies.

One thing is an absolute and incontrovertible certainty above all others.

The squeakiest wheels get ALL the {grease!

The more we gather to the fold, the greater the harvest!

Let us all be the "fathers" of a bright new future, and "utterly" defeat them, and all and every whiff of their hatreds, for All that are Goodness Itself, and forevermore!

THIS IS NOT A CHOICE, IT IS OUR SOLEMN DUTY!

Offline kimi

« Reply #56 on: September 05, 2012, 07:08:00 am »
He must have been high again.  :-\
And Osama is now dead too, so ... sry Charles.

Offline pac522

• Peace sells, but who's buying?
« Reply #57 on: September 05, 2012, 07:35:51 am »
He must have been high again.  :-\
And Osama is now dead too, so ... sry Charles.

Can you troll harder? You only dug a thread up that's two years old.
This country did not achieve greatness with the mindset of "safety first" but rather "live free or die".

Truth is the currency of love. R[̲̅ə̲̅٨̲̅٥̲̅٦̲̅]ution!

We are all running on Gods laptop.
The problem is the virus called the Illuminati.  ~EvadingGrid

The answer to 1984 is 1776.

Offline kimi

« Reply #58 on: September 06, 2012, 08:05:31 am »
Can you troll harder? You only dug a thread up that's two years old.

I can certainly try :D

Offline pac522

• Peace sells, but who's buying?
« Reply #59 on: September 06, 2012, 08:55:10 am »
I can certainly try :D

So here's your chance. What was Charlie wrong about on 9/11 and what makes you think that Osama wasn't already dead, considering we didn't have a body and in 99% of cases, no body, no murder.
This country did not achieve greatness with the mindset of "safety first" but rather "live free or die".

Truth is the currency of love. R[̲̅ə̲̅٨̲̅٥̲̅٦̲̅]ution!

We are all running on Gods laptop.
The problem is the virus called the Illuminati.  ~EvadingGrid

The answer to 1984 is 1776.

Offline jofortruth

« Reply #60 on: September 06, 2012, 12:23:20 pm »
I'm glad she brought it up again! The people need to be reminded of the lies concerning Bin Laden, 911, and so much more, since they are still conning the public in the lame stream media dinosaur!

http://z4.invisionfree.com/The_Great_Deception/index.php?showtopic=5403&view=getnewpost
http://z4.invisionfree.com/The_Great_Deception/index.php?showtopic=8984

Kimi, You should get informed and start thinking for yourself (i.e. if you care about your future and that of your family!) Do you like being lied to? Time to do your own research on this topic. If you do, you will realize that the "official story" is once again full of holes which means its a lie!

Time to wise up!

;)

Don't believe me. Look it up yourself!