Author Topic: Charlie Sheen interviews Barack Obama for 20 minutes about 9/11  (Read 273659 times)

Xill

Re: Charlie Sheen interviews Barack Obama for 20 minutes about 9/11
« Reply #600 on: September 10, 2009, 01:07:14 pm »
Considering tuesday, dont go getting too excited.

Perhaps you just dont deserve to understand the meaning of Charlie's gesture.

Offline Dig

• All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man.
    • Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #601 on: September 10, 2009, 01:09:24 pm »
Perhaps you just dont deserve to understand the meaning of Charlie's gesture.

he understands, just has the ego firewall set to high, so the understanding cannot pass messages to the other areas of the brain that controls web postings.
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline Segnosis

« Reply #602 on: September 10, 2009, 06:40:30 pm »
Where do you get that idea... Here's how it went down...

750,000 hits on the blogs by noon yesterday... shut down the comments at about 11:15 a.m. to keep infowars from going down completely... all the servers were flickering... there were so many people waiting to glimpse what the big story was, that we almost couldn't get the big story completely posted... but everything was up and complete by noon...

Yesterday was just the beginning, it looks like Alex will have Charlie, and other big surprises for the rest of the week... I was not even ready for this... I got a wake-up call about five hours after I went to sleep at about 3 AM yesterday morning... the phone rang at about 8 AM... it was Sane calling to tell me my arse needed to be online 30 minutes ago...

There were so many people on the blogs by the time Kurt and Paul were trying to post the story, that it took many attempts, and finally it could only be posted in small snippets until finally it required shutting off the comments, which are the biggest bandwidth consumer next to pictures on the sites, that was the only way to complete article finally got posted... as soon as the traffic slowed down a little bit comments on some of the stories were slowly turned back on.

There were totally unrelated stories on info wars, that hand over 1400 comments, not about the article that the comments were designed for, but with comments on me Charlie Sheen piece... it was insane over there.

Add to that the fact that a bunch of new members were approved early yesterday morning... 100 or so, and it was a "Katie bar the door" troll fest for most of the day yesterday... anyone who came in and said, "they are deleting my comments... Alex is censoring..." or any crap like that... especially people who have been around here for a while, and started whelping and whining like mama's boy, Birkenstock yuppies, crying for Obama... we politely ushered them out!

Needless to say yesterday was the most raucous and in saying it has been since the first week of the forum.

--Oldyoti

When my country, into which I had just set my foot,
was set on fire about my ears, it was time to stir.
It was time for every man to stir."

~Thomas Paine, Common Sense

Thanks Oldyoti

I can imagine the bombardment. It must have been an amazing experience.
Nothing is going to make us free because only the present moment can make us free. That realization is the awakening.

Eckhart Tolle

Offline andrenym00

« Reply #603 on: September 10, 2009, 07:51:22 pm »
Here is Obama's response to Charlie Sheen:

WASHINGTON, D.C. (BNO NEWS) -- President Obama on Thursday extended the national emergency declared following the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks.

President Bush first declared the national emergency on September 14, 2001, three days after the terrorist attacks which left thousands of people dead in three American cities. The National Emergencies Act requires each national emergency to be ended or continued every year.

"Because the terrorist threat continues, the national emergency declared on September 14, 2001, and the powers and authorities adopted to deal with that emergency, must continue in effect beyond September 14, 2009. Therefore, I am continuing in effect for an additional year the national emergency the former President declared on September 14, 2001, with respect to the terrorist threat," Obama wrote to Congress.

President Obama said the terrorist threat of further attacks on the United States is continuing and remains an "immediate threat."

http://news.bnonews.com/v7w2

Offline Satyagraha

• Global Moderator
« Reply #604 on: September 10, 2009, 08:54:19 pm »
Here is Obama's response to Charlie Sheen:

WASHINGTON, D.C. (BNO NEWS) -- President Obama on Thursday extended the national emergency declared following the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks.

President Bush first declared the national emergency on September 14, 2001, three days after the terrorist attacks which left thousands of people dead in three American cities. The National Emergencies Act requires each national emergency to be ended or continued every year.

"Because the terrorist threat continues, the national emergency declared on September 14, 2001, and the powers and authorities adopted to deal with that emergency, must continue in effect beyond September 14, 2009. Therefore, I am continuing in effect for an additional year the national emergency the former President declared on September 14, 2001, with respect to the terrorist threat," Obama wrote to Congress.

President Obama said the terrorist threat of further attacks on the United States is continuing and remains an "immediate threat."

http://news.bnonews.com/v7w2

Good post... that just about captures the whole deal.
And  the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, 
Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren,  ye have done it unto me.

Matthew 25:40

Xill

« Reply #605 on: September 10, 2009, 11:34:03 pm »
Guys the video is totally viral on Youtube, more than one comment per second.

Offline sharpsteve

• Twitter Me
« Reply #606 on: September 11, 2009, 12:27:19 am »

Offline chris killz blog

• My music site
« Reply #607 on: September 11, 2009, 12:32:36 am »
LOOK WHO'S PUTTIN IN WORK FOR THE INFOWAR LADIES?!!

This is how you do it.
I had to beg the editor to put this up because he doesn't like most of my views (lefty) but he's cool on a lotta stuff.  They broke that pic of tha blackwater/dea agent in california infowars linked to em.

It gets on google news watch for it to show up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll put the text here, quite the piece, if I do say so myself.  A fitting prelude to Charlie's astonishing work on this.  

From The Chris Killz Blog
http://chriskillz503.blogspot.com

Picked up by:
http://www.salem-news.com
http://salem-news.com/articles/september102009/sheen_9-10-09.php

Sep-10-2009 21:20
Charlie Sheen EXTREMELY POWERFUL Video Address To Obama, Demands Transparency, Truth On 911
Chris Killz for Salem-News,com

(SALEM, Ore.) - Extremely Powerful Video Message To Obama regarding the most important issue of our time.

This follows the extensively sourced and referenced, open letter to President Obama explaining the incongruity of the official bogus 911 report, and irrefutable evidence of a massive cover up.

Sheen speaks on behalf of the families of the victims of the 911 attacks, demanding a response to their still unanswered questions about that day.

He calls for the American people to put aside their differences, and stand as one to finally bring a legitimate investigation to the table. 60% of the original 911 commission investigative panel members themselves aren't satisfied with the fake investigation of 911.

All Charlie Sheen is asking is that you read his letter, and think about the facts presented in it. Do the research. The truth, however horrible it may be, must come to light for America to find closure on the most traumatizing single event of this nations history. We are on the wrong track and a good deal of it started after 911.

Our domestic and foreign policies were directly built upon a shaky foundation of fairy tales and lies foisted upon us by the absolute highest levels of operative power globally. The ones who orchestrated this unbelievable crime are the people that really call the shots at a level far beyond Bush and Obama.

The only thing crazy about this is the ridiculous courage, of a level almost unseen in present day, that it must have taken for Charlie to pull this off. Unfathomable.

All we want is what Obama already promised us, the truth and transparency, no more no less.

I present to you the video that will change the world.

[then it has the video address embed]

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

My flagship Blog Original Content
http://townhallrage.blogspot.com
http://posterrevolution.blogspot.com
Please allow me to be your 1-stop source for all of your Poster Revolution needs all in one place

Offline chris killz blog

• My music site
« Reply #608 on: September 11, 2009, 12:45:54 am »
#1st on google

"sheen address to obama"
Please allow me to be your 1-stop source for all of your Poster Revolution needs all in one place

Offline chris killz blog

• My music site
« Reply #609 on: September 11, 2009, 12:47:31 am »
in the first little group in google news for

charlie sheen

Offline chris killz blog

• My music site
« Reply #610 on: September 11, 2009, 12:48:02 am »
go show it some love  :D

Offline Freeski

« Reply #611 on: September 11, 2009, 12:50:29 am »
#1st on google

"sheen address to obama"

It's about freeking time!
"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it. He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it." Martin Luther King, Jr.

Offline mr anderson

• WeAreChange Brisbane
« Reply #612 on: September 11, 2009, 02:43:45 am »
Charlie Sheen claims US government was behind 9/11

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/celebritynews/6171714/Charlie-Sheen-claims-US-government-was-behind-911.html

In the lead up to today's eighth anniversary of the attacks on the World Trade Center and the Pentagon, which killed more than 3,000 people, the actor has insisted there was a cover-up by the Bush administration.

He appealed to President Barack Obama to reopen an investigation into the attacks, the Daily Mail reports.

Sheen, who is the highest-paid actor on American televison, claimed that "the official 9/11 story is a fraud" and said the commission set up to investigate the attacks was a whitewash.

He said the attacks served "as the pretext for the systematic dismantling of our Constitution and Bill of Rights" and claimed the administration of former president George Bush was behind them.

He even hinted that Osama Bin Laden was working with the CIA up until 9/11.

Sheen, who appears in the hit comedy series Two And A Half Men, made his claims in the transcript of a fictional encounter with Mr Obama, called Twenty Minutes With The President.

It was published on the website of radio show host Alex Jones, PrisonPlanet.com, two days ahead of Sheen's appearance on Jones's show today.

Most of his observations make up the basis of all the conspiracy theories surrounding the terror attack.
WeAreChange Brisbane
I hold personal views, beliefs and opinions that do not necessarily reflect the beliefs and opinions of WeAreChange Brisbane as a whole.

Our Bitcoin address: 1Fzb4bp48oMr7CFzT3SbkTzKpMSvWW1X1t

Offline Sub-X

• FEAR: False Evidence Appearing Real...
« Reply #613 on: September 11, 2009, 03:22:32 pm »
#1st on google

"sheen address to obama"

This are some of the ranking from Youtube.

#3 - Most Discussed (Today) - Global
#1 - Most Discussed (Today) - News & Politics - Global
#4 - Most Responded (Today) - Global
#1 - Most Responded (Today) - News & Politics - Global
#14 - Most Responded (This Week) - Global
#1 - Most Responded (This Week) - News & Politics - Global
#74 - Most Viewed (Today) - Germany
#15 - Most Viewed (Today) - Australia
#22 - Most Viewed (Today) - Canada
#29 - Most Viewed (Today)
#29 - Most Viewed (Today) - Ireland
#19 - Most Viewed (Today) - New Zealand
#27 - Most Viewed (Today) - Global
#56 - Most Viewed (Today) - Netherlands
#75 - Most Viewed (Today) - Czech Republic
#84 - Most Viewed (Today) - Sweden
#10 - Most Viewed (Today) - News & Politics - Germany
#2 - Most Viewed (Today) - News & Politics - Australia
#2 - Most Viewed (Today) - News & Politics - Canada
#1 - Most Viewed (Today) - News & Politics
#2 - Most Viewed (Today) - News & Politics - Ireland
#46 - Most Viewed (Today) - News & Politics - India
#2 - Most Viewed (Today) - News & Politics - New Zealand
#28 - Most Viewed (Today) - News & Politics - Israel
#7 - Most Viewed (Today) - News & Politics - Global
#14 - Most Viewed (Today) - News & Politics - Spain
#29 - Most Viewed (Today) - News & Politics - France
#92 - Most Viewed (Today) - News & Politics - Italy
#33 - Most Viewed (Today) - News & Politics - Japan
#32 - Most Viewed (Today) - News & Politics - South Korea
#9 - Most Viewed (Today) - News & Politics - Netherlands
#12 - Most Viewed (Today) - News & Politics - Poland
#27 - Most Viewed (Today) - News & Politics - Brazil
#57 - Most Viewed (Today) - News & Politics - Russia
#9 - Most Viewed (Today) - News & Politics - Czech Republic
#2 - Most Viewed (Today) - News & Politics - Sweden
#7 - Top Favourited (Today) - Global
#1 - Top Favourited (Today) - News & Politics - Global
#16 - Top Rated (Today) - Global
#1 - Top Rated (Today) - News & Politics - Global
#60 - Top Rated (This Week) - Global
#1 - Top Rated (This Week) - News & Politics - Global
“If you strike at,imprison,or kill us,out of our prisons or graves we will still evoke a spirit that will thwart you,and perhaps,raise a force that will destroy you! We defy you! Do your worst!”-James Connolly 1909

DARK HALF-END GAME

Offline N.E.P.

« Reply #614 on: September 11, 2009, 04:50:03 pm »

Offline Matt Hatter

« Reply #615 on: September 11, 2009, 05:41:31 pm »

Awesome!

I have to admit i was pretty pissed off at Sheen's letter at first because I felt deceived and embarrased, but I have to admit I didnt see the power of this message.

This is now very exciting! If this goes to Larry King it's so on!!!!

I hope more celebreties endorse Charlies Actions! It seems that the only people that get any attention are the celebreties.

Offline PDA1

« Reply #616 on: September 11, 2009, 07:45:05 pm »
Call it what it is- a hoax!

Deceit, plain and simple.

As of this date the publicity hoax has turned out to be a classic FAIL.  It's now a completely dead issue.  Nobody in the media has done anything as a result of the fraudulent story except mention it with no further discussion of the story.

This hoax has done "the cause" more harm than good.

Xill

« Reply #617 on: September 11, 2009, 07:49:49 pm »

As of this date the publicity hoax has turned out to be a classic FAIL.  It's now a completely dead issue.  Nobody in the media has done anything as a result of the fraudulent story except mention it with no further discussion of the story.

This is not a hoax *censored*, it's a satire - open a damn dictionary. Wake T F up and realize the meaning of having a celebrity taking the 9/11 torch. The media will catch up, if they didn't react yet it's because they are scared and need time to prepare their disinfo "story".

Offline eagle74

• "Follow the Yellow Brick Road"
« Reply #618 on: September 11, 2009, 07:54:55 pm »

As of this date the publicity hoax has turned out to be a classic FAIL.  It's now a completely dead issue.  Nobody in the media has done anything as a result of the fraudulent story except mention it with no further discussion of the story.

That's just delusional...Its energized 9/11 truth
1Why do the heathen rage, and the people imagine a vain thing?
2The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the LORD, and against his anointed, saying,
3Let us break their bands asunder, and cast away their cords from us.
Psalm 2

Offline John_Back_From_The_Club_O

• From Hell to Veins
A.J.'s Fake interview with Obama / Sheen
« Reply #619 on: September 11, 2009, 09:02:41 pm »
http://www.examiner.com/x-9341-Manhattan-Headlines-Examiner%7Ey2009m9d8-Alex-Jones-publishes-fake-interview-of-President-Obama-with-Charlie-Sheen?#comments

Ok, so this has probably been discussed three ways to Sunday, I can't find the exact thread to post this.  I just came across above article.

I hadn't listen to much of THIS week's programing, HOWEVER, of what I did, I distinctly remember Alex say that he was going to do a 'mock' or 'simulated' interview with Obama and sheen to allow the audience to get a feel of how a 'real'  (uncensored) interview with Obama would go.

I'm I alone? Is there a thread that specifically address the fake interview claimed by above top secret et. al.?
The Crowd Shouted... “Give us Barabbas!” ... and People, The NWO Gave Him To You.
http://www.dominicanajournal.org/give-us-barabbas/

https://www.greatagain.gov

sociostudent

« Reply #620 on: September 11, 2009, 09:22:54 pm »
Notice how ATS's top three stories are all psy-ops.

MAJOR FAIL.

Offline John_Back_From_The_Club_O

• From Hell to Veins
« Reply #621 on: September 11, 2009, 09:41:15 pm »
Here's something else on ATS...

Knowledge says:
I would stay away from that spook site above top secret. They place web bugs on certain members login event to alert some one with console privilege to watch those marked members when online. That site is a place for foolery and deception gleefully played on those who don't know any better. Its about google ad selling and the money it generates. Thats why you will see in the signup process you cannot block ads or run software to watch them watch you. Spooky!
The Crowd Shouted... “Give us Barabbas!” ... and People, The NWO Gave Him To You.
http://www.dominicanajournal.org/give-us-barabbas/

https://www.greatagain.gov

Offline SUPREMEMASTER

• Commander
    • http://www.activismoverdrive.comze.com
« Reply #622 on: September 11, 2009, 09:42:07 pm »
Notice how ATS's top three stories are all psy-ops.

MAJOR FAIL.

ULTRA FAIL..
Automatic User Post Signature:
The message has to be put out in the right way.
Website Still Needs to be updated |ActivismOverDrive.comze.net|

Offline chrisfromchi

« Reply #623 on: September 13, 2009, 11:29:25 am »
I've had a bit of success getting people to open up to the cell phone thing this weekend. Its a very easy concept for people to grasp in a bar or restaurant setting.

A really good video would be maybe someone doing multiple tests or many viewers/listeners make short 15 sec videos of them not being able to call out of a flying plane.

Thus need proof of altitude from window/pilot talking and a camera shot with window proof on face of cell phone unable to connect.

You can't use them now...so there you go.

And that day the official story doesn't say one or two calls it was several multiple calls.

Offline level1online

• Attack Pattern Delta
« Reply #624 on: September 13, 2009, 02:48:49 pm »
Joe Biden. Joe Biden. Joe Biden.

Think about it.... What was Biden's connection to 9/11 as discussed in Fable Enemies?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=32AB8SxK21c

Biden was definitely part of the criminal network that orchestrated 9/11. And with Biden, assigned as Obama's VP, the criminal network has insured that no legitimate investigation ever takes place within the new administration.

C'mon People! I thought this was already established knowledge! Yet, Mr. Sheen thinks he'll get a legitimate interview with the President???

I understand that this whole thing was a publicity stunt to propel 9/11 truth into the mainstream. Fine. I accept that explanation.

But we also must realize that this stunt, also gives credence to the establishment talking point that conspiracy theorists are delusional, schizophrenic people who have imaginary conversations.

Offline MaxRomeo2.0

« Reply #625 on: September 13, 2009, 07:57:58 pm »
So, let me get this straight. The reason why Alex pulled off the comments was to purge out the trolls and wake up others?

Eckhart Tolle ? REALLY ?

You CAN'T be serious....
"I'm Gonna Put On An Iron Shirt, and Chase Satan Out Of Earth"

REVOLT REBEL RESIST DEFY

Offline mike4prez

• Information is knowledge, a .45 is protection.
« Reply #626 on: September 14, 2009, 05:51:12 pm »
So, what would happen if every Prison Planet member, or even half of the members made their own video, reading the list of questions. I was thinking of doing this, starting off saying "I" have 20 questions for the President and posting it to my YouTube account and everywhere else I can.
Flooding the internet with these 20 questions can make a huge dent and may make Charlie seem more normal to the people on the fence of truth or those that think he is an aluminum foil hat wearing idiot.

What do you guys and gals say. Let's join Charlie asking the President 20 questions.
The impossible performed while you wait, miracles take a bit longer.

Offline Javea1

« Reply #627 on: September 14, 2009, 09:18:28 pm »
So, what would happen if every Prison Planet member, or even half of the members made their own video, reading the list of questions. I was thinking of doing this, starting off saying "I" have 20 questions for the President and posting it to my YouTube account and everywhere else I can.
Flooding the internet with these 20 questions can make a huge dent and may make Charlie seem more normal to the people on the fence of truth or those that think he is an aluminum foil hat wearing idiot.

What do you guys and gals say. Let's join Charlie asking the President 20 questions.

I think that's actually a pretty good idea.

The more exposure the better.

Offline ethanolwon

« Reply #628 on: September 15, 2009, 10:16:07 am »
WTF! Fake Interview.  I feel I've wasted my time.  The facts pointed out are well known arguments.  You destroy the arguments credibility with this junk, send it to some tabloid to insert next to an alien story!.?

Offline Sub-X

• FEAR: False Evidence Appearing Real...
« Reply #629 on: September 15, 2009, 10:21:21 am »
WTF! Fake Interview.  I feel I've wasted my time.  The facts pointed out are well known arguments.  You destroy the arguments credibility with this junk, send it to some tabloid to insert next to an alien story!.?

Oh come on now this argument is sooooo last week,the article had the desired effect,I was one of the people that would have agreed with you but I have found to be proven wrong,and I am glad that I was  ;)
“If you strike at,imprison,or kill us,out of our prisons or graves we will still evoke a spirit that will thwart you,and perhaps,raise a force that will destroy you! We defy you! Do your worst!”-James Connolly 1909

DARK HALF-END GAME

Offline Javea1

« Reply #630 on: September 15, 2009, 05:30:36 pm »
WTF! Fake Interview.  I feel I've wasted my time.  The facts pointed out are well known arguments.  You destroy the arguments credibility with this junk, send it to some tabloid to insert next to an alien story!.?

Seriously, you people need to stop bitching about this piece already. Sheen is a brilliant man who does this kind of thing for a living. He's an expert and he knows what he's doing.

The entire point of the letter was to get people to actually look at the evidence. Honestly, who gives a shit if it was fake or not? As long as it garnered the attention it deserved (which it did). How about you actually LOOK at the twenty bullet points raised in his letter instead of bickering about the fluff of the interview being "fake?"

I've heard enough shit from you naysayers. Your lack of appreciation for Sheen's integrity is pathetic and it's beginning to send me over the edge.

If you think you can top Sheen and write something better, knock yourselves out - and publish it here for the rest of the world to scrutinize.

Quit wasting your valuable time arguing about irrelevant info and start using this incredible piece in the infowar.

Offline SUPREMEMASTER

• Commander
    • http://www.activismoverdrive.comze.com
« Reply #631 on: September 15, 2009, 05:40:16 pm »

Have you seen the video?
Automatic User Post Signature:
The message has to be put out in the right way.
Website Still Needs to be updated |ActivismOverDrive.comze.net|

Offline TheCaliKid

• What can we do about it, really?
« Reply #632 on: September 15, 2009, 05:52:48 pm »
I gotta say, Sheen has really put everything on the line, personally.

He has everything to lose and nothing to gain.
Better to beg for forgiveness, than to ask for permission

Offline Okinawa

• Sai On 蔡温
« Reply #633 on: September 15, 2009, 06:02:42 pm »
Quit wasting your valuable time arguing about irrelevant info and start using this incredible piece in the infowar.

Good point. It is clear that this thread has brought out many criticisms against the delivery of the message and messenger. And thus, I feel that some of the potential of this opportunity was dissipated through "trolls" wasting our time on irrelevant info and sidetracking us.

Knowing that operatives within "intelligence" agencies are a very real part of the info war can help us read critically and ignore the disinfo.

The power of this forum will naturally attract attention making it our responsibility to maintain its focus and integrity.

Thank you moderators for doing your best!
When we give up learning we have no more troubles. Lao Tzu

Sai On http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sai_On

Sai On: Okinawa's Sage Reformer www.amazon.com/Saion-Okinawas-sage-reformer-introduction/dp/B0006CKRU0

Unspeakable Things www.personal.psu.edu/gjs4

Offline Freeski

« Reply #634 on: September 15, 2009, 06:06:30 pm »
I gotta say, Sheen has really put everything on the line, personally.

He has everything to lose and nothing to gain.

He just might gain a spot in history as a great American patriot. :)
"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it. He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it." Martin Luther King, Jr.

Offline RedPillRadio

« Reply #635 on: September 24, 2009, 11:18:26 am »
What happened to Charlie Sheen's contest for the best "20 Minutes with the President" video?
I haven't seen any details or guidelines regarding the contest.

If anyone has any info on this please reply or leave a comment on theRedPillRadio.com

Thanks!

luckee1

« Reply #636 on: September 25, 2009, 03:20:47 am »
The G20 coverage kinda derailed us on this one.

sociostudent

« Reply #637 on: September 27, 2009, 07:35:02 pm »

No it didn't....we just need to regroup/refocus.

If we weren't kicking ass in the infowar (exposing 9/11 as an inside job and getting increasing amounts of support behind us) they wouldn't feel the need to "reinforce" the programming of slavery with such a blatant show of power (G-20).

Offline N.E.P.

« Reply #638 on: September 27, 2009, 08:09:12 pm »

I have a feeling the rest of the year is going to be nuts.

Offline filmdocumentary

• Film Documentary
« Reply #639 on: March 29, 2010, 11:15:37 am »
PBO did not even try to answer the questions, he really just beat around the bush. If this was a court of law the "Facts" would be look at deeply.

It is wonderful how facts of 911 are so easy to put off and made into useless.
Only crazy people talk about 911 being a inside job. That'
s the image the media displays of people who can see a new world order coming because of "fast".

911 was a plot for the new world order, many facts to say that. Again if this was a court of law and the information considered.
Where has our freedom gone, Actually what is freedom?

Well free to people the tax man because the IRS says you "Have to pay income taxes".

Why? Because it's the "Law"?
What law?  There is no law that states the people of the US have to paid income taxes.

Just paid it because your told. No questions.

Have we ever know what it meant to be free people?

Most people "think" they are free because their told their free. The USA Freedom is an useless illusion.

The only one i can see sitting back smiling is the devil.

Freedom is a God given gift.
Right now the only way we can have freedom is to earn it.

God bless the USA because the devil really has it's hands on her. This is not new because OBM is in office. It's been that way for years

http://filmdocumentary.org/911-the-great-illusion