Author Topic: Charlie Sheen interviews Barack Obama for 20 minutes about 9/11  (Read 273637 times)

Offline unitedstrokesofamerica

• DOMO SMASH DA NWO!!!!
Re: Charlie Sheen interviews Barack Obama for 20 minutes about 9/11
« Reply #520 on: September 09, 2009, 03:41:23 pm »
After hearing Alex and Charlie talk about this I am totally on board now, I fell off the fence onto....of course on Alex's side. It makes perfect sense and I think Charlie is going to be on the TV allot this week and next tossing this in Obama's face. Very bold and just awesome.
"You gotta remember, establishment, it’s just a name for evil. The monster doesn’t care whether it kills all the students or whether there’s a revolution. It’s not thinking logically, it’s out of control."
— John Lennon (1969)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEej1feA9N8

Offline MaxRomeo2.0

« Reply #521 on: September 09, 2009, 03:41:37 pm »
I think this whole Charlie Sheen interview thing is great. Its meant to generate publicity which it SURELY will judging by the heated controversy its caused here so far. What you have to understand is that this idea came from Charlie Sheen. Charlie Sheen is a hollywood star, so of COURSE he frames his argument in the form of a SCRIPT. Duh !!! Its not a psy-op, its not a hoax, its just Charlie Sheen's contribution to the 9/11 truth movement. I for one think its great that he's willing to put his name and face on the movement to try to force the state run msm to acknowledge it. I think it has a good chance of working, and I hope it does. Alot of people have these negative opinions but what are THEY doing ? Do they have names as big as Charlie Sheen's name is ? Can they force the spotlight onto the true facts of 9/11 the way he is trying to ? Shame on everyone hatin on Charlie Sheen's idea. How about some UNITY ??? I'm proud of Charlie Sheen. I think it will be poetic justice for a guy who starred in Red Dawn to help expose the new world order. Truth really is stranger than fiction ! Go, Charlie, Go !!!

WOLVERINES !!!!!!

Maybe we can have another former actor as a President ??? At least he tells the truth about 9/11, unlike certain other politicians....
"I'm Gonna Put On An Iron Shirt, and Chase Satan Out Of Earth"

REVOLT REBEL RESIST DEFY

Offline unitedstrokesofamerica

• DOMO SMASH DA NWO!!!!
« Reply #522 on: September 09, 2009, 03:44:43 pm »
It is very well done. I totally thought it was real ( well not the tivo part hehe, but that could have been a Obama style joke).  Awesome Job CS!!
"You gotta remember, establishment, it’s just a name for evil. The monster doesn’t care whether it kills all the students or whether there’s a revolution. It’s not thinking logically, it’s out of control."
— John Lennon (1969)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEej1feA9N8

Offline hardrain77

« Reply #523 on: September 09, 2009, 04:49:10 pm »
Why are people in a tizzy over this thing? Do people honestly think AJ let them down or something? I'd like to hear some as-clever ways to get 9/11 truth out there with big name people behind it if there are any better ideas.

What 9/11 truth lacks is a clean, disposable way of presenting as many facts as possible in the most consumptive, attention-getting way. This is one way of achieving that.

What this movement needs is less Van Jones style division and more clever action like Sheen presented. I applaud his bravery.
"Some of the biggest men in the United States, in the field of commerce and manufacturing, are afraid of something. They know there is a power somewhere, so organized, so subtle, so watchful, so interlocked, so pervasive, they had better not speak above their breath."

Woodrow Wilson

Offline rio

« Reply #524 on: September 09, 2009, 04:50:08 pm »
"stabbed in the back"?

are you sure you are a human being?

do you have any proof, evidence, logic, rationality, historical data, sourced information, anything that supports this outlandish nonsense?

Yes, the proof are the members of this forum, mind you, who have already voiced their disapproval of this false flag psyop and AJ's ongoing antics. We're just trying to be reasonable you know.

And this is going to be my last post in this thread so I won't be accused of "dividing the movement" or god forbid get banned for voicing my opnion.

Offline Dig

• All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man.
    • Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #525 on: September 09, 2009, 04:51:32 pm »
Yes, the proof are the members of this forum, mind you, who have already voiced their disapproval of this false flag psyop and AJ's ongoing antics. We're just trying to be reasonable you know.

you are the first to mention such a graphic absurdity that I have seen. false flag psyop? whose flag was charlie flying exactly? obama's flag? are you sure you are defining "false flag psyop" correctly?

And this is going to be my last post in this thread so I won't be accused of "dividing the movement" or god forbid get banned for voicing my opnion.

um, thanks ? i guess
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #526 on: September 09, 2009, 04:54:52 pm »
Breaking Three Years of Silence: Alex Jones Interviews Charlie Sheen
http://www.infowars.com/breaking-three-years-of-silence-alex-jones-interviews-charlie-sheen/
Kurt Nimmo
Infowars
September 9, 2009

In the audio clip below, aired today on the Alex Jones Show, Charlie Sheen, popular actor and winner of the Golden Globe for Best Performance by an Actor In A Television Series, tells Alex Jones why he wrote “20 Minutes with the President,” an open letter to president Barack Obama calling for a new investigation into the September 11, 2001, attacks.

“Enough stonewalling,” Sheen told Jones, “enough media manipulation, enough media-mantra speak. The families deserve better, America deserves better.”

Charlie said he cannot sit idly by and hope that a new investigation will “fall out of the heavens and into our Congress.” We must demand Obama deliver “honest promises,” Sheen explained. We must demand a new investigation.

Alex mentioned John Farmer, a senior counsel to the 9/11 Commission, who revealed earlier this year that the government agreed not to tell the truth about 9/11. Other members have said that the Pentagon and the government were engaged in deliberate deception about their response to the attack. Farmer’s book about his experiences working for the Commission is entitled The Ground Truth: The Story Behind America’s Defense on 9/11, and is set to be released this month (see Paul Joseph Watson, 9/11 Commission Counsel: Government Agreed to Lie About 9/11).

Charlie said the call for a new investigation will not be silenced by the corporate media. “This message will not be silence anymore by the media-fueled mantras insisting on how they feel and deciding for them [the American people and most importantly the victim family members] for eight long years what can thought, what can be said, what can be asked..”

Alex noted that even as the whitewash commission conducted its hearings, there were outraged family members in the audience demanding the truth be told. Charlie added that these family members were ignored by the commission and thus deeply offended. The questions they asked “never saw the light of day” and their words never found their way into the final report generated by the commission, itself a fraud as Farmer others have noted. “We know that [the families] have been calling for a new investigation,” Sheen noted.

The government is demanding the public suspend logical thought and dismiss all questions about the investigation’s report, which is a work of fiction, in essence a fairy tale, Charlie argued. The establishment, he said, demands we worship a new form of physics and accept a “new form of reality that is inconsistent with everything we know in each and every cell of our entire being.” The American people are instructed by the government to believe such obvious nonsense and then are systematically demonized for asking questions, he explained.

The official 9/11 story is “an absolute fairy tale,” Charlie declared, “a complete work of fiction, and not even a very good one.”

Sheen hopes “20 Minutes with the President” will get Obama’s attention. “If for some reason this doesn’t make it into his hands and I am never granted 20 minutes with my president, I would urge the American people — I would urge anybody and everybody that has a stake in this, which would be all of us — to continue to apply the pressure, to continue to ask the questions, to continue to demand the truth.”

Charlie Sheen will further expand on his open letter this Friday on the Alex Jones Show.
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #527 on: September 09, 2009, 04:55:56 pm »
Media & Blogosphere React To Sheen’s Request For Meeting With Obama
http://www.infowars.com/media-blogosphere-react-to-sheen%e2%80%99s-request-for-meeting-with-obama/
Paul Joseph Watson
Prison Planet.com
Wednesday, September 9, 2009

The media and the blogosphere have begun to react to actor Charlie Sheen’s call for a meeting with President Obama to discuss the 9/11 cover-up, with even some of Sheen’s detractors praising the style of his “20 Minutes WIth The President” letter.

With big corporate media networks expected to wade in on the controversy today or tomorrow, as happened when Sheen first went public with his 9/11 questions in March 2006, the first responses have originated from online only news websites and blogs.

One of the first to react was Kim LaCapria of the Inquisitr blog, who lauded Sheen’s style of “fanfic” writing in the form of his mock meeting with the President.

“Charlie Sheen has taken questioning the official account of September 11th to a whole new level,” writes LaCapria, adding, “He’s written a fanfic about it. He doesn’t call it fanfic, but any of us who used to be addicted to Harry Potter fanfic know what fanfic is – we recognize it when we see it.”

“As a native New Yorker who thinks the 9/11 Commission Report was an insult and that the previous administration is at least guilty of criminal negligence, I don’t begrudge Sheen his fervor on the subject,” she adds.

A Gawker.com report on the story was more sophomoric than complimentary, but still acknowledges the piece as “a breathtaking piece of fantasy journalism.”

Meanwhile, over on the AfterEllen website, a poster describes Sheen’s efforts as “pretty creative” and encourages everyone to read his letter to Obama.

A World Entertainment News Network report on the story, picked up by the Houston Chronicle, presents a balanced and neutral view of the issue, noting that Sheen hopes his letter will make “the president will take note of his campaign and grant him a meeting.”

A decidedly more vicious response carried by the Associated Content website attempts to link Sheen to recently resigned Obama jobs czar Van Jones and portray 9/11 truthers as a psychologically disturbed fringe, while failing to mention the fact that thousands of credible individuals both in and out of government, military leaders, intelligence professionals, legal scholars, architects and engineers, and indeed the majority of the 9/11 Commission members have all publicly questioned the official 9/11 story.

Separately, a few other blogs were up in arms about Sheen’s letter being a “hoax” because the disclaimer clarifying that the meeting with Obama was a stylized fictional account and not a real event did not get added to the bottom of the article until a little later due to technical snafus and a bombardment of traffic that shut down servers and locked out Infowars and Prison Planet webmasters. With the Infowars version having been copied across from Prison Planet, both original versions did not contain the disclaimer until the error was brought to our attention and promptly fixed as soon as we could gain access to servers that kept crashing, as many readers noted at the time. We added the disclaimer as soon as possible as well as other information that should have been included at the bottom of the original article regarding Sheen’s appearance on the show. We apologize for any confusion this may have caused and are trying to move our servers in house to prevent this routine occurrence from happening again.

Others expressed disappointment that the announcement wasn’t big enough, but as Alex Jones stressed on several occasions, Sheen’s letter is only the start of a chain of events that will put 9/11 truth firmly at the forefront of public attention during the week of the 8th anniversary since the tragic events of that day.

The issue is set to gain more prominence today as Sheen’s brand new full 20 minute interview on the subject airs on The Alex Jones Show with a call to action video to follow on Thursday and the Sheen set to appear live on the show on Friday.

We would like to thank Charlie Sheen for his courageous stance for 9/11 truth in the face of what promises to be an establishment backlash and encourage everyone to get behind him in bringing these issues to the forefront of national consciousness in this anniversary week.

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #528 on: September 09, 2009, 04:58:10 pm »
Mr. Roff, 9/11 Truthers Are No “Fringe” Movement
http://www.infowars.com/mr-roff-911-truthers-are-no-fringe-movement/
Paul Joseph Watson
Prison Planet.com
Wednesday, September 9, 2009

An acerbic attack on Charlie Sheen for the crime of questioning the official story behind 9/11, a sentiment shared by the majority of Americans and indeed the majority of the 9/11 Commission itself, appearing in U.S. News and World Report this morning relies upon cliched and completely unfounded terms of reference in a poor effort to smear Sheen as part of a “conspiracy fringe”.

In his hit piece, author Peter Roff labels 9/11 truth as an “extremist theory” and compares its adherents with those who believe Lee Harvey Oswald did not act alone in killing Kennedy.

So that’ll be over two thirds of the entire population of the U.S. then, Mr. Roff! In what possible way can this be described as “fringe” thinking?

An ABC News poll conducted on the 40th anniversary of the JFK assassination found that 7 in 10 Americans believe that the murder of Kennedy was the result of a wider plot, not the lone actions of Oswald.

The establishment media are still operating under a deluded and contrived perception of public opinion that has no correlation whatsoever to reality itself.

Roff goes on to reference Van Jones and dismiss 9/11 truthers as a “fringe element” but concedes that they are politically influential and that establishment Democrats and Republicans “need to deal with them”.

Just by coincidence, while arguing that 9/11 truthers represent a “fringe element,” Roff fails to mention that the majority of American citizens doubt the official government version of events.

He also fails to acknowledge the fact, as strongly emphasized in Charlie Sheen’s letter to the President, that the majority of the 9/11 Commission members publicly denounced the official story and stated that the government agreed not to tell the truth.

He also conveniently fails to highlight the fact that literally thousands of credible individuals both in and out of government, military leaders, intelligence professionals, legal scholars, architects and engineers, have all publicly questioned the official 9/11 story.

If there was every any doubt that people with serious questions about 9/11 are the majority, a cacophony of respondents moved quickly to slam Roff’s hit piece within minutes of it being posted.

“I challenge anyone to refute any of the 20 claims that Charlie Sheen makes. He has done his research and knows what he is talking about. Argue him on the facts. Don’t resort to baseless ad hominem attacks or throw up straw men,” wrote one.

“You can say what ever you want about the truth movement. Just recognize that 60% of the 911 commission says the 911 commission report is a FRAUD!!” added another.

“Charlie Sheen brings up a lot of insightful points and questions in this creative piece. There remain a lot of unanswered questions about this awful day that now dictates the geopolitical strategy of powerhouse nations,” writes another.

Establishment talking heads like Roff, idly strolling through their careers on the gravy train of corporate media, remain blissfully unaware that their terms of reference and cliched quips about grassy knoll conspiracy theories are about three decades out of date. The establishment media is a complete laughing stock, which is why it is in terminal decline as more and more seek an alternative in the face of ceaseless government lies and propaganda, dutifully parroted by an ever-obedient fourth estate.

Offline ekimdrachir

• METATRON ON
    • Go Outside
« Reply #529 on: September 09, 2009, 05:13:09 pm »
http://digg.com/search?s=charlie+sheen

The only result with lots of diggs is AWOL

* 593 diggs : Charlie Sheen Involved with 9/11 Documentary

accesshollywood.com — NEW YORK (March 22, 2007) -- Charlie Sheen has been lined up to take part in a 9/11 documentary, his reps confirmed to Access Hollywood. More...
196 Comments | rvonmaur rvonmaur made popular Mar 23, 2007

Not Found

The requested URL /news/ah4563.shtml was not found on this server.

Offline thadividedsky

• Long Live the Republic. NWO, you're going down.
    • Liberty & Justice
« Reply #530 on: September 09, 2009, 06:11:38 pm »
14 freakin pages of whining, crying and b*tching about the delivery. Come on people, grow up and be thankful we have the high profile people we have speaking out and asking the hard questions that need to be asked. I showed this to over 2 dozen people today and when they read the disclaimer, they chuckled and then started asking questions like "why were these questions never asked? All these years and nobody in a position to do so asked these questions?". It's working, for once we have something to stick in a sheeps face with "that guy from 2 and 1/2 men" wanting to ask questions they all have been wanting to ask. So far, the only people I have seen upset over the delivery are on here. Most everywhere else the results are positive. Would everyone rather this have not happened and we'd still be where we were before this? I don't. Thanks Alex and especially you Charlie. It takes big ones to speak out like you have and I applaud you. LONG LIVE THE REPUBLIC, FREEDOM WILL PREVAIL.
"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants."
~Thomas Jefferson

Visit my website. http://www.angelfire.com/ego/trail/index.html

Offline SUPREMEMASTER

• Commander
    • http://www.activismoverdrive.comze.com
« Reply #531 on: September 09, 2009, 06:13:01 pm »
14 freakin pages of whining, crying and b*tching about the delivery.

Is it recoiling & back-firing? Or are people just THINKING that it's going to recoil and back-fire?
Automatic User Post Signature:
The message has to be put out in the right way.
Website Still Needs to be updated |ActivismOverDrive.comze.net|

Offline Monkeypox

• He Loved Big Brother
    • Monkeypox
« Reply #532 on: September 09, 2009, 06:25:21 pm »
14 freakin pages of whining, crying and b*tching about the delivery. Come on people, grow up and be thankful we have the high profile people we have speaking out and asking the hard questions that need to be asked. I showed this to over 2 dozen people today and when they read the disclaimer, they chuckled and then started asking questions like "why were these questions never asked? All these years and nobody in a position to do so asked these questions?". It's working, for once we have something to stick in a sheeps face with "that guy from 2 and 1/2 men" wanting to ask questions they all have been wanting to ask. So far, the only people I have seen upset over the delivery are on here. Most everywhere else the results are positive. Would everyone rather this have not happened and we'd still be where we were before this? I don't. Thanks Alex and especially you Charlie. It takes big ones to speak out like you have and I applaud you. LONG LIVE THE REPUBLIC, FREEDOM WILL PREVAIL.

Of course, anyone who doesn't follow the party line here is a whiner and a crier.   ::)

Stop insulting members who don't agree with your view.
War Is Peace - Freedom Is Slavery - Ignorance Is Strength

"Educate and inform the whole mass of the people... They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty."

—Thomas Jefferson

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #533 on: September 09, 2009, 06:29:26 pm »
Of course, anyone who doesn't follow the party line here is a whiner and a crier.   ::)

dude, why are you taking this shit personally? you have remained somewhat rational up to this point, but c'mon the cat is waaaaaaaaay out of the bag on this one.

can't you just follow the party line for the good of the state? ;)

[c'mon man, at least stop blasting anyone who thinks it was odd for so much infighting to go on while CS has come back after 3 years to again risk the hollywood smear cabal in speaking truth to power.]

Offline RoadRunner

« Reply #534 on: September 09, 2009, 06:35:33 pm »
Of course, anyone who doesn't follow the party line here is a whiner and a crier.   ::)

Go to sleep Monkeypox, Go to Sleep.

Alex Jones has created his greatest masterpiece in 15 Years, he has gotten a celebrity to endorse 9/11 truth... well the guy was already endorsing 9/11 truth but lets not get technical. He has created the most impressive article of his life time which will open peoples minds to the questions surrounding 9/11, well these questions are not new and the article is far more underwhelming then "The Obama Deception", but lets not get technical. Alex Jones has more up his sleeves, this was just the beginning of a far more impressive announcement in the form of a very calculated chain of events we will see unfold this week, well so far its just been more Charlie Sheen interviews and a few semi-mainstream blogs reporting on the article, but lets not get technical.

Like I said Monkeypox, Go to sleep.
you can do anything you want
think anything you like
but you cant change human nature

Offline Monkeypox

• He Loved Big Brother
    • Monkeypox
« Reply #535 on: September 09, 2009, 06:37:36 pm »
Go to sleep Monkeypox, Go to Sleep.

Alex Jones has created his greatest masterpiece in 15 Years, he has gotten a celebrity to endorse 9/11 truth... well the guy was already endorsing 9/11 truth but lets not get technical. He has created the most impressive article of his life time which will open peoples minds to the questions surrounding 9/11, well these questions are not new and the article is far more underwhelming then "The Obama Deception", but lets not get technical. Alex Jones has more up his sleeves, this was just the beginning of a far more impressive announcement in the form of a very calculated chain of events we will see unfold this week, well so far its just been more Charlie Sheen interviews and a few semi-mainstream blogs reporting on the article, but lets not get technical.

Like I said Monkeypox, Go to sleep.

f**k You, you arrogant bastard.

"Educate and inform the whole mass of the people... They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty."

—Thomas Jefferson

Offline RoadRunner

« Reply #536 on: September 09, 2009, 06:38:32 pm »
f**k You, you arrogant bastard.

Its sarcasm lol im on your side
think anything you like

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #537 on: September 09, 2009, 06:39:22 pm »

dude, you ain't on anyone's side.

monkeypox has presented logical arguments, you are just an asshole.

Berminator

« Reply #538 on: September 09, 2009, 06:40:18 pm »
Alex Jones has just become a social artist.

Now if that ain't the truth, tell me i'm mistaken.

Offline Monkeypox

• He Loved Big Brother
    • Monkeypox
« Reply #539 on: September 09, 2009, 06:40:31 pm »
dude, why are you taking this shit personally? you have remained somewhat rational up to this point, but c'mon the cat is waaaaaaaaay out of the bag on this one.

can't you just follow the party line for the good of the state? ;)

[c'mon man, at least stop blasting anyone who thinks it was odd for so much infighting to go on while CS has come back after 3 years to again risk the hollywood smear cabal in speaking truth to power.]

I am not taking this personally.  I simply do not like the way anyone who has an alternate point of view about this issue is being treated here.

If you think I'm the only one, I will tell you that I have received MANY PMs from other members who feel the same way, but are afraid of posting for fear of being attacked.

That's not what I expect to happen here.

—Thomas Jefferson

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #540 on: September 09, 2009, 06:41:42 pm »
I am not taking this personally.  I simply do not like the way anyone who has an alternate point of view about this issue is being treated here.

If you think I'm the only one, I will tell you that I have received MANY PMs from other members who feel the same way, but are afraid of posting for fear of being attacked.

well so have I on the other side of the spectrum, but a culture of fear is not in the interest of this forum. point taken.

Offline Monkeypox

• He Loved Big Brother
    • Monkeypox
« Reply #541 on: September 09, 2009, 06:42:03 pm »

You forgot the sarcasm smiley.

:P

—Thomas Jefferson

Offline adissenter2

• Revolt Time
« Reply #542 on: September 09, 2009, 06:42:08 pm »
why are you all wasting your time?   >:(

THIS IS AN INFO WAR!

& these are your marching orders!   8)

click --> http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=133511.0 <--click
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ! Molon Labe! Come and take them!

Offline Okinawa

• Sai On 蔡温
« Reply #543 on: September 09, 2009, 06:42:52 pm »
Just Googled Obama Charlie Sheen

Over 500,000 hits
When we give up learning we have no more troubles. Lao Tzu

Sai On http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sai_On

Sai On: Okinawa's Sage Reformer www.amazon.com/Saion-Okinawas-sage-reformer-introduction/dp/B0006CKRU0

Unspeakable Things www.personal.psu.edu/gjs4

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #544 on: September 09, 2009, 06:44:37 pm »
You forgot the sarcasm smiley.

:P

i am telling you right now, he is the hal turner of what you are trying to accomplish.

Offline RoadRunner

« Reply #545 on: September 09, 2009, 06:46:25 pm »
dude, you ain't on anyone's side.

monkeypox has presented logical arguments, you are just an asshole.

I have presented my arguments as logical and well written as I can

"Why the Charlie Sheen Psy-Op Doesnt Work"
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=133242.msg803906#msg803906

"How the Article will not get more 9/11 Truthers through the Mainstream Media Coverage"
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=133242.msg804114#msg804114
think anything you like

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #546 on: September 09, 2009, 06:47:31 pm »
I have presented my arguments as logical and well written as I can

"Why the Charlie Sheen Psy-Op Doesnt Work"
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=133242.msg803906#msg803906

"How the Article will not get more 9/11 Truthers through the Mainstream Media Coverage"
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=133242.msg804114#msg804114

thanks for proving my point.

Offline RoadRunner

« Reply #547 on: September 09, 2009, 06:48:37 pm »
thanks for proving my point.

Can you maybe explain your point? I cannot read minds
think anything you like

Offline Monkeypox

• He Loved Big Brother
    • Monkeypox
« Reply #548 on: September 09, 2009, 06:49:48 pm »
wel so have I on the other side of the spectrum, but a culture of fear is not in the interest of this forum. point taken.

Same here.

For the record:  I like that CS did this.  I think asking Obama for an interview and the list of questions is great.

However, I don't like the "interview format" - I think it was a mistake.  I also don't like how Alex hyped this as the biggest thing he's ever done.  I also think it was regrettable that the story was initially posted without a disclaimer and was released out into the wild as "fact".

I hope that this will open the eyes of many people, but I fear that it may not.  Or even worse, it will be used by the MSM to further depict "truthers"  as a bunch of paranoid wackos and liars.

Let's all remember that after a good argument we're all still on the same side.

That is the last I'm going to say about this.  I'm not even going to look at this thread anymore.   ;D

—Thomas Jefferson

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #549 on: September 09, 2009, 06:51:42 pm »
Same here.

For the record:  I like that CS did this.  I think asking Obama for an interview and the list of questions is great.

However, I don't like the "interview format" - I think it was a mistake.  I also don't like how Alex hyped this as the biggest thing he's ever done.  I also think it was regrettable that the story was initially posted without a disclaimer and was released out into the wild as "fact".

I hope that this will open the eyes of many people, but I fear that it may not.  Or even worse, it will be used by the MSM to further depict "truthers"  as a bunch of paranoid wackos and liars.

Let's all remember that after a good argument we're all still on the same side.

That is the last I'm going to say about this.  I'm not even going to look at this thread anymore.   ;D

thanks for the genuine comments, peace bro.

Offline thadividedsky

• Liberty & Justice
« Reply #550 on: September 09, 2009, 06:52:56 pm »

8 years we've been waiting for answers, I have been grieving these 8 years and will continue to grieve until someone forces these questions. I want justice. I don't care HOW the questions get forced into the nations face. I just want them answered, period. Is that too much to ask? What else has worked? I'm tired of waiting for these questions to be both asked and answered. Is there anyone who has a better idea that will get some justice for the families who are still suffering to this day? Mine as well? If so, then please do not hold back because to this day we still haven't gotten justice. How long do we have to wait?
"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants."
~Thomas Jefferson

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #551 on: September 09, 2009, 06:58:21 pm »
8 years we've been waiting for answers, I have been grieving these 8 years and will continue to grieve until someone forces these questions. I want justice. I don't care HOW the questions get forced into the nations face. I just want them answered, period. Is that too much to ask? What else has worked? I'm tired of waiting for these questions to be both asked and answered. Is there anyone who has a better idea that will get some justice for the families who are still suffering to this day? Mine as well? If so, then please do not hold back because to this day we still haven't gotten justice. How long do we have to wait?

yeah I agree that simple satire is hardly an unacceptable method of exposing truth, especially given the historical evidence you have presented. But there is also no reason for creating an atmosphere of fear within this forum for genuine debate.  I do not feel that this pertains with all the counter conversations within this thread, but for the underlying reason for most of monkeypox's comments (and given his continued commitment to expose truth on this forum) I think it does.

Offline Freeski

« Reply #552 on: September 09, 2009, 07:07:41 pm »
Please leave a comment on Tina Dupuy hit piece(NOT)article entitled "Charlie Sheen Has Gone Cuckoo Bananas"

But what makes you think it's a hit piece? :D
"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it. He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it." Martin Luther King, Jr.

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #553 on: September 09, 2009, 07:10:22 pm »
But what makes you think it's a hit piece? :D

yeah, the title seems fair and balanced.  sound like it is a pillar of journalistic integrity to me. :D ;)

Offline TheCaliKid

• What can we do about it, really?
« Reply #554 on: September 09, 2009, 07:11:47 pm »
Please leave a comment on Tina Dupuy hit piece(NOT)article entitled "Charlie Sheen Has Gone Cuckoo Bananas",make sure you point out her lack of coverage on the 20 bullet points.

http://www.mediabistro.com/fishbowlLA/show_business/charlie_sheen_has_gone_cuckoo_bananas_130581.asp?dsq=16264237#comment-16264237

"Okay Folks, the comments for this section are closed. No this is not squashing dissent. I'm not the government. This is a website about media gossip. I frankly don't like being called names or physically threatened for making fun of a celebrity when they deeply deserve it.

I suggest you go write your representatives in congress. They are paid to listen to you and your concerns.

Now go play nice somewhere else."

PUSSY!
Better to beg for forgiveness, than to ask for permission

Offline Sub-X

• FEAR: False Evidence Appearing Real...
« Reply #555 on: September 09, 2009, 07:13:26 pm »
What this particular thread proved is that we do not all think the same,we are all individuals,I wasn't wrong and I wasn't right,I just was  ;)

In retrospect I can this well written,factual piece has made an impact and any impact is better than no impact at all.
“If you strike at,imprison,or kill us,out of our prisons or graves we will still evoke a spirit that will thwart you,and perhaps,raise a force that will destroy you! We defy you! Do your worst!”-James Connolly 1909

DARK HALF-END GAME

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #556 on: September 09, 2009, 07:16:13 pm »

"Okay Folks, the comments for this section are closed. No this is not squashing dissent. I'm not the government. This is a website about media gossip. I frankly don't like being called names or physically threatened for making fun of a celebrity when they deeply deserve it.

I suggest you go write your representatives in congress. They are paid to listen to you and your concerns.

Now go play nice somewhere else."

PUSSY!

bwaaaaaaahahahaha and those are real people whereas if you say something anti-NWO you get Lincoln Group, Rendon, Omnicom, and thousands of other paid trolls swarming the comments section. Similar to what roadrunner has exposed concerning the CoIntelPro infiltration of YouTube:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Look at the elaborate YouTube CoIntelPro operation LIVE!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cxKAsbKiqoQ&videos=sM38QaoiAnA&playnext_from=TL&playnext=1

Just look at the comments on Alex's Jones YouTube hype up Tuesday video

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #557 on: September 09, 2009, 07:20:44 pm »
What this particular thread proved is that we do not all think the same,we are all individuals,I wasn't wrong and I wasn't right,I just was  ;)

In retrospect I can this well written,factual piece has made an impact and any impact is better than no impact at all.

I am completely aligned on that statement!

Almost feel like clicking on a marley mp3 and looking for some alternative energy plant.

Offline ES

• Old Iron Sides: Enemy of Tyrannical Scum
« Reply #558 on: September 09, 2009, 07:28:04 pm »
The article seems to be generating some press and some of the articles mention prisonplanet, so I would have to call this one a win already, lets hope it gets even bigger.
"My heroes are people who monkey wrench the new world order". - Jello Biafra

Offline thadividedsky

• Liberty & Justice
« Reply #559 on: September 09, 2009, 07:51:47 pm »
yeah I agree that simple satire is hardly an unacceptable method of exposing truth, especially given the historical evidence you have presented. But there is also no reason for creating an atmosphere of fear within this forum for genuine debate.  I do not feel that this pertains with all the counter conversations within this thread, but for the underlying reason for most of monkeypox's comments (and given his continued commitment to expose truth on this forum) I think it does.
I Didn't know I was causing an atmosphere of fear on the forum and I apologize for doing so. That was never my intention, So I'm just gonna leave the forum be. I won't give up the fight for the truth though. I will not rest until there's justice. Good luck yall.
~Thomas Jefferson