Author Topic: Kissinger's "Personal Papers"  (Read 3344 times)

Offline Overcast

Kissinger's "Personal Papers"
« on: September 04, 2009, 01:04:10 pm »
Anyone heard of these before?

I found a document on the National Archives at George Washington University. This 'deed' claims to give these (and other) documents to the Library - with restricted access.

However; with the Freedom Of Information Act - would they be obtainable?

http://www.gwu.edu/~nsarchiv/NSAEBB/NSAEBB123/deed.pdf
And dying in your beds, many years from now, would you be willin' to trade ALL the days, from this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take... OUR FREEDOM!

Offline Overcast

Re: Kissinger's "Personal Papers"
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2009, 01:06:45 pm »
Oh and here's more - where I found it.

http://www.gwu.edu/~nsarchiv/NSAEBB/NSAEBB123/

It also seems - he had some transcripts of his own phone conversations removed from the capitol and given to Nelson Rockefeller - illegally, of course.
And dying in your beds, many years from now, would you be willin' to trade ALL the days, from this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take... OUR FREEDOM!

Offline Satyagraha

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2009, 01:24:59 pm »
That's so f*cking illegal!!!! When are these old farts (Kissinger, ZBig, Rockefeller, etc. etc.) going to move on to their next incarnation anyway??? Jesus they must have some amazing life-extension technology they're hoarding up at the Grove.
And  the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, 
Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren,  ye have done it unto me.

Matthew 25:40

Offline Overcast

« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2009, 04:37:52 pm »
That's so f*cking illegal!!!! When are these old farts (Kissinger, ZBig, Rockefeller, etc. etc.) going to move on to their next incarnation anyway??? Jesus they must have some amazing life-extension technology they're hoarding up at the Grove.

I still worry about their replacements - they could be even worse.