Author Topic: Faking News: CIA Assets in the Newsroom  (Read 42082 times)

Offline Dig

• All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man.
    • Git Ureself Edumacated
Re: CIA planting news?
« Reply #40 on: September 05, 2009, 09:18:28 pm »

Yet, there he is, Arthur Sylvester, Assistant Secretary of Defense for public affairs, an American official, telling you that all American public officials lie, therefore since he is a public official he must be lying. This is the kind of circular propaganda that fries brain cells... the only defense to it, is not to listen to anything that they say. The only problem with that is, that's what they want you to do.

When you get into the horrifically convoluted world of psychological operations, you had better be able to read their energy... or you will be trapped in their words. If you only see them flat and two-dimensional, like on a television or computer screen, their energy will be difficult if not impossible to read... it is important therefore if you must listen to them this way, to first watch the presentation closely with the sound off, then, listen to the presentation without the picture... the first time you do this, you will instantly see exactly what I mean... you want to avoid doing both at the same time until you have firmly separated the visual from the auditory.

We are bombarded daily... and those who watch hours of television every day, news broadcasts, C-SPAN, MSNBC, CNN, Fox, the Hitler Channel, etc. etc. etc. thinking that they are becoming informed... I have news for you... you are becoming dis-informed... cookie cutter molded, and ripe for packaging and sent to the camps.

You may think that by experience, and by knowing that this propaganda tool exists, that you are somehow immune to it... I can assure you that nothing could be further from the truth. Always defuse the two dimensional video/auditory propaganda the way I suggest above... you will notice the difference right away.

JTCoyoté

"Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet depreciate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground. They want rain without thunder and lightning, they want the ocean without the awful roar of its waters. This struggle may be a moral one; or it may be a physical one; or it may be both moral and physical; but it be a struggle. Power concedes nothing without a demand... It never did... and it never will... Find out just what the people will submit to, and you have found out the exact amount of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them; and these will continue until they are resisted with either words or blows, or with both. The limits of tyrants are prescribed by the endurance of those whom they oppress." -- Frederick Douglas (1857)

Well that s just one of the many examples of someone more knowledgeable than me calling me out on my naiveté.  Guess I should read a book once in a while rather than trying to always spin the spinners. Dang blasted constructive criticism!
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Berminator

« Reply #41 on: September 05, 2009, 09:23:36 pm »
I'm allergic to tv myself, sure i can watch movies.

JTCoyoté

« Reply #42 on: September 05, 2009, 09:45:17 pm »
Well that s just one of the many examples of someone more knowledgeable than me calling me out on my naiveté.  Guess I should read a book once in a while rather than trying to always spin the spinners. Dang blasted constructive criticism!

Well, actually... I was just pointing out the obvious... and then laying out a little method that I use in order to keep from getting sucked in...

Reading a book every once in awhile is a good thing to do though... the author speaks to you inside your head... but you always know it's the author... something about holding the book in your hands and then hearing it in your head keeps it from taking you over like the media does to a lot of people.

JTCoyoté

"No freeman shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The
strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep
and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves
against tyranny in government."

~Thomas Jefferson

Offline gEEk squad

• You're World Delivered... to the NSA
« Reply #43 on: September 05, 2009, 10:04:58 pm »
Disinformation Campaign Reagan Administration 10 2 1986 CBS

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V5D0N07vq8E

Offline Optimus

• Globalist Destroyer
  • Global Moderator
    • GlobalGulag.com
Faking News: CIA Assets in the Newsroom
« Reply #44 on: October 26, 2010, 11:09:48 pm »
Faking News: CIA Assets in the Newsroom
http://blacklistednews.com/Faking-News%3A-CIA-Assets-in-the-Newsroom/11199/0/26/26/Y/M.html
Published on 10-25-2010

By Grant Lawrence - Bodhi Thunder

You may think that US journalists are working for who they say they are working for. But then you never know.

Unfortunately many have been revealed to have been working for the CIA during the Cold War. Even more important, the CIA and other US intelligence agencies were able to control the news by having assets in positions of power in US newsrooms, such as newspaper editors and high level managers.

It is clear news is often edited so as not to upset the advertisers. The management of news is done in such a way that it almost always promotes the Military Industrial Complex. Corporate interests and the interests of the National Security State are nearly always the same because they are part of the same Complex. You might recognize this as fascism.

Did you ever wonder how nearly all of the major newspapers and TV and Radio news outlets throughout the country supported the war on Iraq?

The propagandists who facilitated the war should be asked who they work for. "Are you now, or have you ever been, a member of the Central Intelligence Agency?"

"On television the voices of dissent can’t be counted upon to match the studio drapes or serve as tasteful lead-ins to the advertisements for Pantene Pro-V and the U.S. Marine Corps. What we now know as the “news media” serve at the pleasure of the corporate sponsor, their purpose not to tell truth to the powerful but to transmit lies to the powerless."

— Lewis Lapham

We call for a Truth Commission in the United States The people of South Africa did it, why can't we? (Source: the new american dream)

There is a history to this goosestepping mentality that is promoted as news here in the US.

...American journalists have long been bitterly opposed to the recruitment of reporters by U.S. intelligence agencies, and the fraudulent use of journalism credentials by intelligence operatives. Since the mid-1970s, journalists and others-including some of the nation's top foreign policy-makers-believed that the CIA could no longer recruit reporters as spies. They shared a widespread but inaccurate assumption that the U.S. government had banned such objectionable practices as part of a package of reforms revamping codes of conduct for covert intelligence operations adopted in response to recommendations of the 1976 Church Committee report. In its investigation of U.S. foreign and military intelligence operations, the committee-the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence, chaired by Senator Frank Church (D-Idaho)-found that more than 50 American journalists had worked clandestinely as CIA agents during the Cold War era. The committee's final report strongly condemned this practice and unequivocally called on the intelligence community to "permit American journalists and news organizations to pursue their work without jeopardizing their credibility in the eyes of the world through covert use of them."

...IN FEBRUARY 1996, an independent task force of the Council on Foreign Relations led by Richard Haass, a former senior director for Near East and South Asian Affairs of the National Security Council in the Bush administration, proposed taking a "fresh look…at limits on the use of non-official 'covers' for hiding and protecting those involved in clandestine activities." Haass later publicly expanded on this point, challenging what he characterized as the prohibition on the use of journalists as undercover intelligence agents. The outcry among journalists-including many who are members of the Council of Foreign Relations-led council president Leslie Gelb to distance himself and the council from the task force and its recommendations....

....The reaction to the controversy among U.S. intelligence professionals, however, was quite different-and far more disturbing to journalists. John Deutch, director of Central Intelligence, appeared before Congress and said there was no need to change U.S. policy as Haass had advocated, since the CIA already had the power to use U.S. reporters as spies. Under the terms of the guidelines adopted after the Church Commission report, the CIA director retained the right to approve such recruitment if he judged it necessary, Deutch explained. Deutch received public support for his interpretation of the CIA's prerogative from Stansfield Turner, the CIA chief in the Carter administration. Speaking to a gathering of the American Society of Newspaper Editors, Turner revealed that he had authorized the use of journalists in intelligence operations three times during his tenure as CIA director....(kate houghton--source: cpj.org)

See Also

Faking News: CNN Gulf War Studio Footage and Saddam's Hole

But the faking of US news goes beyond having CIA assets in the newsrooms. The truth is the US news is managed by a power structure that has absolutely no regard for objectivity or truth.

Below is an example of how the Military Industrial Complex creates TV reality. It shows how the news is manipulated by powers that go well beyond those in the newsroom.

In the video below, you will see a CNN reporter pretending to be reporting from the Gulf during the Gulf War with Iraq. He is actually in a studio playing a let's pretend game of fear and worry as nonexistent scud missiles with possible chemical weapons fly over head.

You might also recall the "Weapons of Mass Deception" that was also presented as reality to create an Iraq war fever here in the US. It was all a game of mass mind manipulation presented as reality by those creating fake news.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jTWY14eyMFg&feature=player_embedded
“The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people,
it's an instrument for the people to restrain the government.” – Patrick Henry

>>> Global Gulag Media & Forum <<<

Offline infowarrior_039

• explosions in the sky
    • Truth Archive
Re: Faking News: CIA Assets in the Newsroom
« Reply #45 on: October 26, 2010, 11:14:06 pm »
All MSM does is sidestep important information and questions and tows the party line. The line of the Vatican and the New World Order. Only 1% of the media is not guilty of this. How anyone can trust a word from the MSM goes to show that spending millions on psyops and brainwashing works. Read 1984. We are living in it. Our telescreens are HDTV's. And they are everywhere.

Offline chris jones

« Reply #46 on: July 26, 2011, 08:42:56 pm »
 Very informative truths, BINGOS...
 Propaganda is a form of communication that is aimed at influencing the attitude of a community toward some cause or position so as to benefit oneself.
As opposed to impartially providing information, propaganda, in its most basic sense, presents information primarily to influence an audience. Propaganda often presents facts selectively (thus possibly lying by omission) to encourage a particular synthesis, or uses loaded messages to produce an emotional rather than rational response to the information presented. The desired result is a change of the attitude toward the subject in the target audience to further a political agenda. Propaganda can be used as a form of political warfare.

CONTROLL.

Offline jerryweaver

« Reply #47 on: May 08, 2013, 12:16:15 am »

YES THE NEWS IS FAKE, THAT PROBABLY MAKES TRUTHER WEBSITES VERY IMPORTANT,
 SO START ONE TODAY OR KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK, SHARE OUR EFFORTS AND SUPPORT US:
This is hilarious…. watch these cnn anchors pretend to be in different places…
 when they are in the same parking lot… “reality” news is so comical sometimes…

http://indianinthemachine.wordpress.com/2013/05/07/this-is-hilarious-watch-these-cnn-anchors-pretend-to-be-in-different-places-when-they-are-in-the-same-parking-lot-reality-news-is-so-comical-sometimes/