Author Topic: Police : Legalize Drugs to Save Our Lives  (Read 14907 times)

Offline zeke105

• ‚ÄúLiberty means responsibility."
    • Veracity Videos
Re: Police : Legalize Drugs to Save Our Lives
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2009, 04:28:56 pm »
Giving people the freedom to choose for themselves is what made America great. Taking away those liberties has brought us to where we are now.

It isn't even necessary to bring into account statistics proving the increases in violent crime when making alcohol and drugs illegal; the fact that it is immoral to impose your beliefs on others should be sufficient.

Advertise on VeracitySane made me do it!Veracity Videos - Find the Truth
NewsX - Alternative News Resource

Offline Georgiacopguy

• 'Cause it's a revolution for your mind...K?!
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2009, 04:35:04 pm »
But ....but.... but... drugs are bad m'kay.

Oh come off it. So they aren't for you. So you lost a family member because of drugs(I'm sure that will be your next argument or some such bullshit), other people still get them. Legal or illegal, they still get them. Illegal just makes it more expensive for them to hock their life away to get high. 

Our govt should not have that much authority over us, we should not GIVE them that authority. They never ever should have just took it. And the fact that you think they should have it just shows how low brow, low eared, you truly are, and that you are a potential mouth breathing knuckle dragger. becuase anybody that buys the govt dogma, or believes that the govt knows better than we what laws should exist, can't be that intelligent
The resistance starts here. Unfortunately, the entire thing is moving beyond the intellectual infowar. I vow I will not make an overt rush at violent authority, until authority makes it's violent rush at me and you. I will not falter, I will not die in this course. For that is how they win.

Offline phosphene

« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2009, 04:37:15 pm »
law enforcement against prohibition

http://www.leap.cc/cms/index.php
"A strange game. The only winning move is not to play."--Joshua

Offline DarkKnightNomeD

« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2009, 05:11:02 pm »
legalize the drugs, get rid of drug lords, and crime

then after drugs are legalized, then it will be time to strap in and fix our drug problems, ie addiction, ect ect

with detox, clinical help maybe?, not sending them to jail because a first timer decided to get fked up and get caught

punishment without rehabilitation will not get rid of the problem

Offline Dig

• All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man.
    • Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2009, 05:18:13 pm »
Congressman Ron Paul
U.S. House of Representatives
June 28, 2002
http://www.ronpaullibrary.org/document.php?id=689
Unintended Consequences of the Drug War

Mr. Speaker, I highly recommend the attached article "Unintended Consequences'' by Thomas G. Donlan, from Barron's magazine, to my colleagues. This article provides an excellent explanation of the way current federal drug policy actually encourages international terrorist organizations, such as Al Queda, to use the drug trade to finance their activities. Far from being an argument to enhance the war on drugs, the reliance of terrorist organizations upon the drug trade is actually one more reason to reconsider current drug policy. Terrorist organizations are drawn to the drug trade because federal policy still enables drug dealers to reap huge profits from dealing illicit substances. As Mr. Donlan points out, pursuing a more rational drug policy would remove the exorbitant profits from the drug trade and thus remove the incentive for terrorists to produce and sell drugs.

In conclusion, I once again recommend Mr. Donlan's article to my colleagues. I hope the author's explanation of how the war on drugs is inadvertently strengthening terrorist organizations will lead them to embrace a more humane, constitutional and rational approach to dealing with the legitimate problems associated with drug abuse.

From Barron's, June 24, 2002
UNINTENDED CONSEQUENCES
By Thomas G. Donlan

It's harvest time in Afghanistan. While the delegates to its grand council, the loya jurga, met under the great tent in Kabul and grudgingly acknowledged Hamid Karza as the president of a "transitional government,'' the impoverished farmers of Afghanistan reaped the rewards of their best cash crop, the despised opium poppy.

A few months ago, newspaper correspondents reported that the American proconsuls in Afghanistan had abandoned their hopes of reducing the opium harvest. They had considered buying the crop or paying farmers to destroy their poppies, but concluded that in the lawless Afghan hinterland they would simply be paying a bonus for non-delivery.

Karzai's previous "interim administration'' had banned opium production, but its writ did not run many miles beyond the city of Kabul. Warlords and provincial governors did as they pleased, and they were pleased to tax the opium trade and indeed participate in it as traders and transporters and protectors.

That's what the Taliban did for most of the years that the mullahs ruled and protected the al Qaeda terrorist network. In 2000, Afghanistan accounted for 71% of the world's opium supply. (Opium in turn is the building block for heroin, which most drug-fighters believe takes the greatest human toll and provides the greatest profit in the whole illicit industry.)

In 2001, the Taliban decreed an end to opium cultivation, not so much to carry favor with the West but to maintain the price: A bumper crop provided enough for two years of commerce. Indeed, the Taliban and al Qaeda may have earned more from their stockpiles in 2001 than they did from high production in 2000.

"As ye sow, so shall ye reap.'' The Biblical passage is an apt reminder that America's undercover agents nurtured Islamic fundamentalism to strengthen Afghan resistance to the Soviet Union. We reaped chaos in Afghanistan and a corps of well-trained fanatics bent on our destruction. America has also sown a war on drugs, and those same fanatics have harvested the profits.

This was not what we intended. Nor did we intend to let huge profits earned by terrorists and common criminals be used to corrupt police in every country where the trade reaches, including our own. Nor did we intend to put hundreds of thousands of Americans in prison for their participation in the drug trade. Nor did we intend to create periodic drug scarcities that turn addicts to crime to pay for their habits.

But all those things are unintended consequences of the war on drugs. Drug use is eventually a self-punishing mistake; the drug war turns out to be the same.

Now the war on drugs and the war on terrorism are beginning to look like two currents in a single river. Nearly half of the international terrorist groups on the State Department's list are involved in drug trafficking, either to raise money for their political aims or because successful drug commerce requires a ruthlessness indistinguishable from terrorism.

The currents don't always run together: The FBI and other federal law enforcement agencies acknowledge that the extra resources they are devoting to the detection and apprehension of terrorists are not new resources; the money agents and equipment come to the war on terror at the expense of the war on drugs.

In the domestic war on drugs, officials are trying to make the two currents serve their purposes. The government runs TV ads portraying young Americans confessing, "I killed grandmas. I killed daughters. I killed firemen. I killed policemen,'' and then warning the viewers, "Where do terrorists get their money? If you buy drugs, some of it may come from you.''

Bummer.

Like they wanted to do that? The buyers of drugs would be perfectly happy to buy them in a clean, well-lit store at reasonable prices, with the profits heavily taxed to support schools, medical benefits, or any other legitimate function of government- even police. That's how they buy cigarettes and liquor, neither of which finances international terrorists. (In a current prosecution, smuggling cigarettes from low-tax North Carolina to high-tax Michigan allegedly raised $1,500 for an alleged affiliate of Hamas. But big violence needs bigger sums from more lucrative sources.)

It was bad when drug laws gave the Mafia an opportunity to do big business. It was worse when the laws encouraged Colombian and Mexican drug cartels to obtain aircraft and heavy weapons. Now that the drug laws provide profits to people who want to kill Americans wholesale instead of retail, it's time to change the laws.

Using drugs is stupid enough; making the users finance international terrorists is even more foolish.
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2009, 05:18:44 pm »
Congressman Ron Paul
U.S. House of Representatives
May 23, 2002
http://www.ronpaullibrary.org/document.php?id=702
No More Taxpayer Funds for the Failed Drug War in Colombia

Mr. PAUL. Mr. Chairman, I rise in strong support of this amendment, and I compliment the gentleman from Massachusetts (Mr. McGovern) and the gentleman from Missouri (Mr. Skelton) for bringing this to us. There has been a lot of discussion in the last 2 days, a lot about the deficit; and it strikes me as a bit of an irony, especially because it comes from many, and I have to say on both sides of the aisle, that do a lot to raise the national debt and the spending, and yet the debate went on and on. For some reason, I think there has been a lot of politics in the debate.

The interesting thing about what is going on right now, there is no politics in this. This is about war, and this is important, and this is about policy. It is said that we would like to get things like this through without a full discussion; but this, to me, is a key issue. This amendment is about whether or not we will change our policy in central America and, specifically, in Colombia.

Mr. Chairman, a year or so ago we appropriated $1.6 billion, and we went into Colombia with the intent of reducing drug usage. Instead it is up 25 percent. Drug usage is going up! They sprayed 210,000 acres, and now there are 53,000 more acres than ever before. It reminds me of Afghanistan. We have been in Afghanistan for less than a year and drug production is going up! I just wonder about the effectiveness of our drug program in Colombia.

But the theory is that we will be more effective if we change the policy. Pastrana tried to negotiate a peace and we were going too deal with the drugs, and we were going to have peace after 40 years of a civil war. Now Uribi is likely to become President and the approach is to different. He said, no more negotiations. We will be fighting and we want American help, and we want a change in policy, and we do not want spraying fields; we want helicopters to fight a war. That is what we are dealing with here. We should not let this go by without a full discussion and a full understanding, because in reality, there is no authority to support a military operation in Colombia.

What we are doing is we are appropriating for something for the administration to do without a proper authority. He has no authority to get involved in the civil war down there. We cannot imply that the issue of war is granted through the appropriation process. It is not the way the system works. The constitutional system works with granting explicit authority to wage war. The President has no authority, and now he wants the money; and we are ready to capitulate. Let me tell my colleagues, if we care about national defense, we must reconsider this.

This dilutes our national defense, it dilutes our forces, exposes our troops, takes away our weapons, increases the expenditures. If we ignore this issue I guess we can go back to demagoging the national debt limit.

So I would say, please, take a close look at this. We do not need to be expanding our role in Colombia. The drug war down there has not worked, and I do not expect this military war that we are about to wage to work either. We need to talk about national defense, and this does not help our national defense. I fear this. I feel less secure when we go into areas like this, because believe me, this is the way that we get troops in later on. We already have advisory forces in Colombia. Does anybody remember about advisors and then eventually having military follow in other times in our history. Yes, this is a very risky change in policy. This is not just a minor little increase in appropriation.

So I would ask, once again, where is the authority? Where does the authority exists for our President to go down and expand a war in Colombia when it has nothing to do with our national defense or our security? It has more to do with oil than our national security, and we know it. There is a pipeline down there that everybody complains that it is not well protected. It is even designated in legislation, and we deal with this at times. So I would say think about the real reasons behind us going down there.

It just happens that we have spread ourselves around the world; we are now in nine countries of the 15 countries that used to be part of the Soviet Union. And every country has something to do with oil. The Caspian Sea, Georgia, and why are we in the Persian Gulf? We are in the Persian Gulf to protect "our'' oil. Why are we involved with making and interfering with the democratically elected leader of Venezuela? I thought we were for democracy, and yet the reports are that we may well have participated in the attempt to have a democratically elected official in Venezuela removed. I think there is a little bit of oil in Venezuela as well. Could that have been the reason.

So I would say, once again, please take a look at this amendment. This amendment is a "yes'' vote, and I urge my colleagues to support it.
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2009, 05:19:27 pm »
Statement of Congressman Ron Paul
United States House of Representatives

Statement Introducing HR 1866, Industrial Hemp Farming Act   

http://www.ronpaullibrary.org/document.php?id=1198
April 2, 2009   

Madam Speaker, I rise to introduce the Industrial Hemp Farming Act. The Industrial Hemp Farming Act requires the federal government to respect state laws allowing the growing of industrial hemp.

Eight States--Hawaii, Kentucky, Maine, Maryland, Montana, North Dakota, Vermont, and West Virginia--allow industrial hemp production or research in accord with state laws. However, federal law is standing in the way of farmers in these states growing what may be a very profitable crop. Because of current federal law, all hemp included in products sold in the United States must be imported instead of being grown by American farmers.

Since 1970, the federal Controlled Substances Act's inclusion of industrial hemp in the schedule one definition of marijuana has prohibited American farmers from growing industrial hemp despite the fact that industrial hemp has such a low content of THC (the psychoactive chemical in the related marijuana plant) that nobody can be psychologically affected by consuming hemp. Federal law concedes the safety of industrial hemp by allowing it to be legally imported for use as food.

The United States is the only industrialized nation that prohibits industrial hemp cultivation. The Congressional Research Service has noted that hemp is grown as an established agricultural commodity in over 30 nations in Europe, Asia, North America, and South America. The Industrial Hemp Farming Act will relieve this unique restriction on American farmers and allow them to grow industrial hemp in accord with state law.

Industrial hemp is a crop that was grown legally throughout the United States for most of our nation's history. In fact, during World War II, the federal government actively encouraged American farmers to grow industrial hemp to help the war effort. The Department of Agriculture even produced a film “Hemp for Victory'' encouraging the plant's cultivation.

In recent years, the hemp plant has been put to many popular uses in foods and in industry. Grocery stores sell hemp seeds and oil as well as food products containing oil and seeds from the hemp plant. Industrial hemp is also included in consumer products such as paper, cloths, cosmetics, and carpet. One of the more innovative recent uses of industrial hemp is in the door frames of about 1.5 million cars. Hemp has even been used in alternative automobile fuel.

It is unfortunate that the federal government has stood in the way of American farmers, including many who are struggling to make ends meet, competing in the global industrial hemp market. Indeed, the founders of our nation, some of whom grew hemp, would surely find that federal restrictions on farmers growing a safe and profitable crop on their own land are inconsistent with the constitutional guarantee of a limited, restrained federal government. Therefore, I urge my colleagues to stand up for American farmers and cosponsor the Industrial Hemp Farming Act.

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #8 on: August 22, 2009, 05:26:40 pm »
The Federal Government Bully in State and Local Elections
http://www.ronpaullibrary.org/document.php?id=306

Do you think your federal tax dollars should be used to influence the outcome of state and local elections?  Would you mind if an administration bureaucrat flew to your city- at taxpayer expense and on behalf of the federal government- to campaign against a local candidate or referendum you supported?  Should certain candidates in your local election have the stamp of federal approval, much like a newspaper endorsement?  Are state and local laws valid only if approved by the federal government?

These are troubling questions raised by the latest assault on states’ rights in Washington.  The Ninth and Tenth amendments make it clear that under our federal system, states retain full authority to craft their own laws.  The federal government has only limited, express powers, and therefore can preempt state laws only in a very narrow range of federal matters.  But in imperial Washington, states have become nothing more than glorified counties.

Consider the medical marijuana debate.  Federal law currently prohibits the Office of National Drug Control Policy (ONDCP) from using its huge advertising budget for partisan or political purposes.  In fact, a broader law prohibits federal agencies in general from using taxpayer dollars to influence the outcome of local elections.  The need for these laws is obvious if we hope to maintain any slight degree of federalism.  However, if Congress passes a bill pending before a House committee, ONDCP will soon be exempt from the rules against politicking.  It already blatantly ignored existing rules in recent months by sending representatives to Missouri and Nevada to openly oppose local medical marijuana initiatives.  The message to local voters was very clear: do not dare pass a law that displeases your superiors in Washington.  To do so was to risk an outright raid by federal agents to make sure the new law was not implemented, as we saw two years ago in California.

The issue is not whether one supports medical marijuana or not.  The issue is whether Washington decides or local voters decide.  For most issues, the Constitution leaves decision-making to the states.  For most of the 20th century, however, the federal government has ignored the Constitution and run roughshod over state sovereignty.  As a result, the centralizers of both parties in Washington cannot imagine a society not dominated by the federal government.

Those who favor strict drug laws should understand that federal preemption is a double-edged sword.  For example, if a socially conservative state like Utah wanted to enact harsh drug policies to reflect its community standards, federal law could actually prevent the enactment of such policies.  When the American people give up state and local authority over any issue, whether its marijuana, abortion, or gun control, they give up most of their power to affect policy.  It’s far easier to influence, and hold accountable, state and local officials.  Once the federal government takes the opposite side of an issue, however, good luck changing things.

The practice of allowing federal agencies to influence local elections certainly sets a dangerous precedent, and might lead to the labeling of  “federally approved” candidates in both national and state elections.  Exempting ONDCP from electioneering restrictions could be just the start.  As one think tank director put it, “This would be like the IRS running ads against tax-cut proposals and the candidates that support them.  Using public money to tell people how to think and feel about policy is the definition of propaganda.”

Offline ekimdrachir

• METATRON ON
    • Go Outside
« Reply #9 on: August 22, 2009, 05:44:55 pm »
Why legalize drugs when you can keep them illegal and make mad cash! What's the incentives for the corrupt decision makers? Tell them legalizing drugs will make them multi- trilionaires!

Offline gunDriller

« Reply #10 on: August 22, 2009, 06:03:20 pm »
Giving people the freedom to choose for themselves is what made America great. Taking away those liberties has brought us to where we are now.

It isn't even necessary to bring into account statistics proving the increases in violent crime when making alcohol and drugs illegal; the fact that it is immoral to impose your beliefs on others should be sufficient.

yes, but the US isn't run according to what's fair, it's run according to the preferences of the special interests that have the most influence, AIPAC for example.

it gives the US gov control over people to have drug laws intact.  it allows them to selectively prosecute for political reasons - e.g. Eddy Lepp out there East of Mendocino.  he's a Vietnam Vet who uses cannabis as part of treatment for cancer, and he pushes the envelope.  so they prosecute him once in a while.

the government likes having that control.

of course, a la ATF, alcohol & tobacco are heavily regulated.  just giving someone tobacco seeds is a seditious act or close to it; so is distilling alcohol.  although both are age-old things, the ATF came into being in the late '30's and they have a lot of power.

it's logical to legalize some drugs to gain the tax revenue, but i doubt the US gov would give up power.  they would have ATF-like intrusion into the industry.
http://theinfounderground.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=5367

Cheney managed the War Games.  Israel did the Demolitions.

http://iamthewitness.com/

Offline chris jones

« Reply #11 on: August 22, 2009, 08:20:06 pm »

DRUGS. There is more profit in drugs than in the entire oil industry.

These congresmen are thinkers. As long as drugs remain branded , and users as criminals, there will be outlaws feeding from it.

Who reaps the benefits, the fat cats at the top, the street dealers make their money sure, and they have their gangs suking up to them, just as they did during proabition.

These congressman are nailing down one root cause to legalize. There are many more.

I beleive a Scandanavian country legalized drug use and considers addicts as people who are sick, not criminals.
Addicts are not the guys running the gangs and shooting up the neighborhoods, they are the victims.

Legalizing drugs, eliminates the street gangs killing each other over turf wars and hangs high the top dogs making forutunes. Many who are involved in this traffic are know Politicians, Military, and CIA to name a few.

As far back as the 60 and 70's the CIA and their playmates were obtaining opium in the Golden triangle. Who beleives that there are not greedy humans in high places who do not getting a peice of the action.
I had a friend , a Vet,  green beret, who was TDY protecting the CIA's drug runners in Laos. He gave testimony (Winter Soldiers), a true whistle blower. He was to appear and testify again, but disapeared, and has never been found. P.Withers, Medal of Honor , purple heart, bronze star, he found truth& YES-He found his conscience and then the power found him, hes gone.

Yes, let out of prison drug offenders, addicts, young guys and gals that have got caught getting high., if that be their only crime according to the justice we live under.
Jail will not cure addiction, nor will our famous DEA stop trafficing. Shiiite rolls down hill and many folks have been at the bottom when it hits, only the ones on top are free as little birds. The power controls the price of drugs, isn't that the bottom line. They can manipulate the cost as easy as they can the price of oil.

There is much more to be said, much more, but I beleive those on here realize that. We have been decieved for so long we expect it. the masses have adapted to their BULLLSHIITE.

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #12 on: August 22, 2009, 08:39:54 pm »
There is only one reason that drugs are illegal in the US...

EAST INDIA TRADING COMPANY is more powerful today than ever before

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=170819614143019768

Offline chris jones

« Reply #13 on: August 23, 2009, 07:02:19 pm »
There is only one reason that drugs are illegal in the US...

EAST INDIA TRADING COMPANY is more powerful today than ever before

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=170819614143019768
Sane. I couldn't bring up the video. Though I am familiar with the EITC and their opium trade. Best guess is they go back to the 1800's.
China being a client, among others, many moons ago.

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #14 on: August 23, 2009, 07:33:00 pm »
Sane. I couldn't bring up the video. Though I am familiar with the EITC and their opium trade. Best guess is they go back to the 1800's.
China being a client, among others, many moons ago.

400 years ago, head office in Bombay (now Mumbai, how interesting)

It worked like a charm for me.

Offline 5 Points

« Reply #15 on: August 31, 2009, 10:01:36 pm »
I totally agree with this. Police are the ones getting shot at because these drugies want to get high.

I'd rather have the police chasing a rapist or a murder than a f**king drugie.

Offline stealthisworld

• Stealing Back the Lost Minds of the World
    • Steal this World
« Reply #16 on: August 31, 2009, 10:15:34 pm »
Yay!!!!! It would be nice, but we don't have time to legalize drugs just yet, First we have to get our speech, thought, and weapons freedoms back and save the internet!!!!!

Offline End_The_Fed

• Me Facebook
« Reply #17 on: August 31, 2009, 10:59:35 pm »
Don't do their drugs, don't drink, keep your minds free and your personal temple of god clean! Praise god with every breath!  ;D
No matter where your at......There you are!.....

Offline stef

« Reply #18 on: September 01, 2009, 12:03:51 am »
Prohibition is just another way to control people..The Earths plants are for everyone..The Governments drugs on the otherhand include such things as synthetic hormones,even though the natural ones were fine..Take one synthetic hormone pill and you are doomed to cancer..The government are anti-nature.Everything they do is tied to this...Growing your own medicine is a great way to protest the control freaks..Ephedrine bush and poppy plants will come in handy when civil war breaks out..Ephedrine tea to get you pumped in the morning and poppy tea in the evening for the boo-boos.

Offline SieMyst

« Reply #19 on: October 05, 2009, 10:15:51 am »
I am glad some see the errors of this country and others there are angels watching us.
If we do not change and let creativity be UN chained UN imprison released this war on drugs is the first and for most order of business it must end now there prepared to take our worlds military to space to show us how not to act if we continue on this killing spree on this imprisonment of souls if we do not Chang soon they will start evicting our peers of control on good people I am is in me these are gods words end this war on drugs and stop killing babies or the almighty lord god will interact.
_-I am is angry-_
Principles' and powers are in the hands of the rich' they cannot have it "It belongs to me' the poor Sheppard that will stop them all.

Offline defendfreedomvet85

« Reply #20 on: March 06, 2011, 02:58:41 pm »
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=202914.0

Drug Czar sneaks around to the back door, flees from a couple of protesters after emptying his empty bag of old rhetoric on the news all morning!!!!!! http://slog.thestranger.com/slog/archives/2011/03/05/the-drug-czar-comes-to-town-and-nothing-much-happens&cb=ee11d8f3af3fe94e8a04b72cc19daed3&layoutId=PostComment&view=comments#comment-7046851

After seeing the drug Czar's bizarre bipolar behavior Friday, its clear that the Feds Kool-Aid has run out! A Defeated man, Gil exited out of an auxillary entrance after trying to put a juke move on protesters altogether. It was more embarrassing than frustrating as a peaceful OIF Veteran protester. I has trained never to never surrender, and after Gil's acquiescent talks with The Seattle Times (The whole hubub and the "coincidence" that really riled people up in the first place) ;see The Stranger @http://www.thestranger.com/slog/archives/2011/02/25/white-house-requested-meeting-with-seattle-times-editorial-board-to-bully-against-pro-pot-articles

In summation, I'll quote what Brendan Kiley of The Seattle Times said after Friday's activities."The White House's drug czar is making the case in such an empty and specious way, he might as well be arguing for legalization."

PS: Kiro 7's Online Poll shows a whopping 86% chunk of the public for Legalizing Cannabis

PSS I think when Washington legalizes cannabis across the board, we will become the wealthiest state in the USA"-Jeanne Black-Ferguson, Grammas forganja.org.

Thomas Studley
OIF Veteran
US Army Recon (Ret.)