Author Topic: VA hospitals expose 11,000 soldiers to the AIDS virus  (Read 13252 times)

Offline Eckhart Tolle

VA hospitals expose 11,000 soldiers to the AIDS virus
« on: August 22, 2009, 12:41:39 am »

Up to 11,000 U.S. veterans may have been mistakenly infected with HIV  

Friday 21st August, 2009    

http://feeds.bignewsnetwork.com/?sid=533696

11,000 veterans who had colonoscopies at U.S. Veterans Affairs hospitals may have been exposed to hepatitis B, hepatitis C and HIV.

The veterans were advised equipment used during their treatment was not sterilized. Of those so far that responded by having follow-up blood checks, 8 have tested positive for HIV. Twelve of the veterans have tested positive for hepatitis B, and 37 have tested positive for hepatitis C.

This week it was learned a 55-year-old North Miami man, Juan Rivera, a thirteen-year Army veteran with a wife and 5 children, filed notice last month that he will sue the Federal Government claiming he was infected with HIV during a colonoscopy at the Miami Veterans Administration hospital. He had a colonoscopy at the hospital in May last year.

Rivera is suing the government for $20 million.
On March 28, the VA department wrote to more than 3,000 veterans who had colonoscopies at the Miami VA hospital advising them that improperly cleaned equipment might have exposed them to hepatitis B, hepatitis C and HIV.

VA officials say endoscopy equipment was rinsed instead of being sterilizing as was required by the manufacturer's directions.

Similar problems were uncovered at VA hospitals in Murfreesboro, Tenn., and Augusta, Ga. The total number of veterans subsequently blew out to more than 11,000.

Following congressional inquiries, Miami VA hospital director Mary Berrocal disciplined up to 10 employees.

Offline Eckhart Tolle

"Whoops, Our bad!"

Wtf this is crazy.

Offline xopatriot

I doubt it was an accident. That is 11k veterans that will be to sick to fight back... and who knows how many more were infected with those diseases as a result of this little military experiment.
Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me.

You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies. You anoint my head with oil;  my cup overflows.

Offline Monkeypox

• He Loved Big Brother
    • Monkeypox
Assholes.

Just imagine when the government runs all health care.
War Is Peace - Freedom Is Slavery - Ignorance Is Strength

"Educate and inform the whole mass of the people... They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty."

—Thomas Jefferson

Offline donnay

• Live Free Or Die Trying!
That's horrific! 

This is another example of government health care---NO THANKS!
Please visit my website: https://www.theherbsofthefield.com/

luckee1

f**king Bastards!!! 

Offline Neo

• The constitution is my guide.
Up to 11,000 U.S. veterans may have been mistakenly infected with HIV
« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2009, 04:15:11 pm »
The heading should be intentional.

http://feeds.bignewsnetwork.com/?sid=533696

11,000 veterans who had colonoscopies at U.S. Veterans Affairs hospitals may have been exposed to hepatitis B, hepatitis C and HIV.

The veterans were advised equipment used during their treatment was not sterilized. Of those so far that responded by having follow-up blood checks, 8 have tested positive for HIV. Twelve of the veterans have tested positive for hepatitis B, and 37 have tested positive for hepatitis C.

This week it was learned a 55-year-old North Miami man, Juan Rivera, a thirteen-year Army veteran with a wife and 5 children, filed notice last month that he will sue the Federal Government claiming he was infected with HIV during a colonoscopy at the Miami Veterans Administration hospital. He had a colonoscopy at the hospital in May last year.

Rivera is suing the government for $20 million. On March 28, the VA department wrote to more than 3,000 veterans who had colonoscopies at the Miami VA hospital advising them that improperly cleaned equipment might have exposed them to hepatitis B, hepatitis C and HIV.

VA officials say endoscopy equipment was rinsed instead of being sterilizing as was required by the manufacturer's directions.

Similar problems were uncovered at VA hospitals in Murfreesboro, Tenn., and Augusta, Ga. The total number of veterans subsequently blew out to more than 11,000.

Following congressional inquiries, Miami VA hospital director Mary Berrocal disciplined up to 10 employees.
"It is discouraging to think how many people are shocked by honesty and
how few by deceit"

Offline Georgiacopguy

• 'Cause it's a revolution for your mind...K?!
Mistakenly huh??? I wonder what the similarity will be in the end, the personnel were actually patriots, intelligent, refused certain orders, were expected to rebel in a martial law scenario....I could go on and on....
The resistance starts here. Unfortunately, the entire thing is moving beyond the intellectual infowar. I vow I will not make an overt rush at violent authority, until authority makes it's violent rush at me and you. I will not falter, I will not die in this course. For that is how they win.

Offline chris jones

Assholes.

Just imagine when the government runs all health care.

M.  You caught that one. BUMP.

Offline birgit

• A red pill a day- keeps NWO at bay
"Whoops, Our bad!"

Wtf this is crazy.
 And  they want to run EVERYONE'S health care... :P
I would want to kill the SOB's responsible if I contracted AIDS because of this.
Bastards, common sense  should tell any  low level orderly that simply
 rinsing something you shoved up someone's butt wont kill any germs.
 The more I think about it, the more I believe these MF did this on purpose....
Hellfire is too good for these minions!

TRUTH  is  INCONTROVERTIBLE

Malice   may  attack it
Ignorance  may  deride it
     But in the  end...
             HERE  IT IS ! 
                      ~ unknown

independentWV

Re: VA hospitals expose 11,000 soldiers to the AIDS virus
« Reply #10 on: August 22, 2009, 09:05:20 pm »
This happens a lot we never hear about it based on the number of soldiers there is something more sinister going on possibly are being used in government clinical study this is no accident. Government definitely does not want military helping citizens so could also be part of eugenics. VA hospitals are government facilities and they "can" do whatever they want there and care nothing about us. 

luckee1

« Reply #11 on: August 22, 2009, 09:08:36 pm »
This happens a lot we never hear about it based on the number of soldiers there is something more sinister going on possibly are being used in government clinical study this is no accident. Government definitely does not want military helping citizens so could also be part of eugenics. VA hospitals are government facilities and they "can" do whatever they want there and care nothing about us. 

Exactly!  And because the VA hospital for NC is at Duke, Duke get $ for that.  Huge op here.

independentWV

« Reply #12 on: August 22, 2009, 09:21:27 pm »
Exactly!  And because the VA hospital for NC is at Duke, Duke get $ for that.  Huge op here.

Its multiple VA's in several states likely Pharmaceutical company providing $$$. Also, test results can be forwarded to testing facilities. Link below is clinical trials

Hep C http://www.centerwatch.com/clinical-trials/listings/studylist.aspx?CatID=670
HIV  http://www.centerwatch.com/clinical-trials/listings/studylist.aspx?CatID=417

luckee1

« Reply #13 on: August 22, 2009, 09:34:07 pm »
Its multiple VA's in several states likely Pharmaceutical company providing $$$. Also, test results can be forwarded to testing facilities. Link below is clinical trials

Hep C http://www.centerwatch.com/clinical-trials/listings/studylist.aspx?CatID=670
HIV  http://www.centerwatch.com/clinical-trials/listings/studylist.aspx?CatID=417

I didn't mean to say duke was the only one; my bad.   :-[

Offline SP LIT

« Reply #14 on: August 22, 2009, 09:42:44 pm »
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

They can't run a sterilizing machine? Oh dear God help us. Another atrocity against our Veterans. Makes me f*****g sick.

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #15 on: August 23, 2009, 11:39:40 am »

VA= Very Awful
I'M A DEPLORABLE KNUCKLEHEAD THAT SUPPORTS PRESIDENT TRUMP.  MAY GOD BLESS HIM AND KEEP HIM SAFE.

independentWV

« Reply #16 on: August 23, 2009, 01:46:29 pm »
I didn't mean to say duke was the only one; my bad.   :-[

I understand what you were saying ;) and that would be correct. Still researching

Offline chris jones

« Reply #17 on: August 23, 2009, 06:51:56 pm »

Just goes to show what they consider vets and servicemen. These guys knew the drill, the truth, they dont give a twit. Add to this who was the supervisor in charge, no control, no supervision, not health standard imposed. Shiiite their just soldiers, is that it.

I suppose they beleived Kissinger when he said the military are but apes in a uniform.

I would early love to see these quaks receiving Gov. payments, supposedly there to help the GI's and vets, get a dose of their own medicine.

Offline Georgiacopguy

« Reply #18 on: August 23, 2009, 07:56:04 pm »
Perfect example why the government shouldn't run anything, much less itself.
The resistance starts here. Unfortunately, the entire thing is moving beyond the intellectual infowar. I vow I will not make an overt rush at violent authority, until authority makes it's violent rush at me and you. I will not falter, I will not die in this course. For that is how they win.

Offline John_Back_From_The_Club_O

• From Hell to Veins
« Reply #19 on: August 25, 2009, 12:08:25 am »
Wasn't a pro health care bill congressman JUST referring the NEW health care system bill SIMILAR to the VA system? :D
The Crowd Shouted... “Give us Barabbas!” ... and People, The NWO Gave Him To You.
http://www.dominicanajournal.org/give-us-barabbas/

https://www.greatagain.gov

Mike Philbin

« Reply #20 on: August 25, 2009, 02:54:26 am »
so it wasn't the front-door GPS-strike as was feared, it was a more intimate rear-entrance assault.

:(

Offline DireWolf

• Freedom, Liberty & death to the NWO
« Reply #21 on: August 25, 2009, 11:32:35 am »
Isn't this their end game plan, to financially f#*k us and then stick it to us till we die? Seems no scripting rewrites needed, just following orders.

As a vet I am enraged and yet expect this type of treatment from our government, never been to a VA death camp and will never willingly do so, didn't trust them then and even less now.
Freedom and Liberty, or slavery and death, your choice, choose wisely.

Offline Georgiacopguy

« Reply #22 on: August 25, 2009, 12:37:35 pm »
Saw on the Faux news this morning, where they were saying it had been 12000-14000 letters miatakenly sent out to VA patients advising they had Lou Gherigs/ ALS. No mention of HIV/ AIDs. Funny how there are so many false news reports getting out this week.
  • Va patients and the false illness notifications, now there is disagreement on what htey were accidentally exposed to.
  • The whole issue with Bernie Maddoff having cancer, and being well received in prison, now there is conflict on whether he has cancer, and jsut how well received he is in prison.

What news story will leak then be retracted next?

Offline Geolibertarian

• Global Moderator
  • 9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB! www.911truth.org
« Reply #23 on: August 25, 2009, 12:39:43 pm »
Suuuuure it was a "mistake."  ::)
"Abolish all taxation save that upon land values." -- Henry George

"If our nation can issue a dollar bond, it can issue a dollar bill." -- Thomas Edison

http://schalkenbach.org
http://www.monetary.org
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=203330.0

Offline flaming_red_pill

• it's my *
« Reply #24 on: April 29, 2010, 11:11:50 pm »
Is this cover for an undeclared vaccine experiment?
Its preparations are concealed, not published. Its mistakes are buried, not headlined. Its dissenters are silenced, not praised. No expenditure is questioned, no rumor is printed, no secret is revealed.

-President John F. Kennedy on the Global Conspiracy