Author Topic: GUN BANS IN AMERICA, HERE IS HOW IT WILL HAPPEN  (Read 53958 times)

Offline ELIJAH STAPP

Rock

Re: GUN BANS IN AMERICA, HERE IS HOW IT WILL HAPPEN
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2007, 08:32:54 pm »
What a video!!!!!!

Offline Constitutional Patriot

« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2007, 08:52:45 pm »
From my cold, dead fingers.

Never will they take my guns.

Don't forget...there was a reason we revolted against the Brits and their Nanny State
"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man." -- Thomas Jefferson

Offline menace

« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2007, 03:28:24 am »
thats a nice video.

Offline Capt. Obvious

« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2007, 09:22:13 am »
yeah, something that could happen here would be an "incident" that makes congress try to outlaw guns.

Offline Monk Of Truth X

« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2007, 09:57:03 pm »
Now that was an interesting video it is really sad to see how the people of England and Austrailia were forced by their government and anti-gun activists to give up their handguns or shotguns under the guise of lowering the crime rate in those countries and it's a Damn shame to see that happen to them.

And as for the politicians in this country who talk all this s**t about gun control and to try and make the streets safer by pushing the most ridiculous gun laws ever know to man in this country the gun buy-back programs is a bunch of bulls**t too honest law abiding citizens turning in their guns that they use to protect their home.families.or personal protection dont these politcians do enough damage by trying to pass these gun bans. thats not going to solve the high crime in this country

F**K that i'm not giving up my Glock pistol for nobody what so F****** ever you better believe that too... >:( >:( >:(

Offline Overcast

« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2007, 02:46:08 pm »
I had a debate with someone on this issue - of 'crime rates droping in the U.S'.

Check this out..

Here's the Page - look at the chart Don't look down yet... check the chart first - what do you see? Well, easy - you see the lines going down, right?

Well, did you read the information below? :)

The National Crime Victimization Survey redesign was implemented in 1993; the area with the lighter shading is before the redesign and the darker area after the redesign. The data before 1993 are adjusted to make them comparable with data collected since the redesign. The adjustment methods are described in Criminal Victimization 1973-95. Estimates for 1993 and beyond are based on collection year while earlier estimates are based on data year. For additional information about the methods used, see Criminal Victimization 2005.

Did you note how it was going up and then *suddenly* in 1993 it drops down. Did you note the page heading too? "Serious violent crime levels declined since 1993."

What's the difference between 'collection year' as opposed to 'data year'?
So - sure, the lines are going down, because... well, they changed how they do the equation.

Since 1993 - The closest major city to me - Cincinnati...

In 1993 I could walk downtown without too much fear. Now, I wouldn't even DREAM of it. Take a look at this Google search - article after article on how Cincinnati's criminal rate has SKYROCKETED. The first line you see... "The study shows that Cincinnati's homicide rate increased a staggering 190 percent between 2000 and 2004."

And it's not been going down, lol.

In 1993 a drive-by shooting was BIG news in Cincinnati, now it's practically commonplace.

And guess what - they aren't waiting.. they are going after the gun dealers, NOW! Most big departments stores, don't even carry them now, because of the overly tyrannical laws.

Edit: Continued..... below... :)
And dying in your beds, many years from now, would you be willin' to trade ALL the days, from this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take... OUR FREEDOM!

Offline Overcast

« Reply #7 on: November 02, 2007, 02:52:04 pm »
Ahh - update too - I figured out why and THEY ARE pulling one over on people.. They are comparing apples to oranges and expecting people to happily eat the crap.

Data Year v. Collection Year

The hierarchical (or "full" file) can be used in two formats. The first of these is the collection year format, which is based on 12 months (4 quarters) of interviews. This format provides a more expedient measure of crime, and contains all crime reported in the year of interview, regardless of the year the crime actually occurred. This data format is used in BJS annual publications, such as Criminal Victimization 1999: Changes 1998-99 with Trends 1993-99.

The second available format is the data year format. It is based on 18 months (6 quarters) of interviews. Given the six month retrospective reference period used by the NCVS, it takes 18 months to record a complete victimization experience. Under the data year format, crimes are counted in the year they occurred, not the year they were reported. Consequently, the data year format is considered more accurate. When crime is relatively stable, however, the difference between crime rates calculated using collection year and data year is small. This data format is used in BJS special reports.

NACJD archives the data year format of the NCVS. The collection year data can be created from the data year file by selecting for records that record an interview in one of the first four quarters of interviews, and writing only these records to a new (collection year) data file.

HAHAHA, the difference is 'small' - small as in the size of Hillary's heart or small as in the size of Thermonuclear weapons? Small is NOT a subjective term.

But flash that up on CNN, FauxNews, or whatever - with a SMALL disclaimer at the bottom about the different reporting 'techniques' and I can GUARANTEE 99% of people won't have a clue that the data's being 'misrepresented'.
And dying in your beds, many years from now, would you be willin' to trade ALL the days, from this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take... OUR FREEDOM!

Offline Rittmeister

« Reply #8 on: November 02, 2007, 11:06:45 pm »
Gun Confiscation: Coming To a City Near You!!!

These scum were too afraid to confiscate Ashton O'Dwyer's Guns. He's a lawyer and announced to resist confiscation. He also looks like a One-Man-Army for sure. :)
They sure were "brave" enough to beat down an old lady who had enough food and water stored. She had to stay in hospital afterwards and suffered fractured bones...

Offline websuspect

« Reply #9 on: November 03, 2007, 12:17:24 am »
If the gun doesnt exist and it doesnt have papers it cant be traced.

Offline ryanwv

• The Ghost of Liberty
« Reply #10 on: November 03, 2007, 01:21:28 am »

I have always thought that it is not a good idea to take our guns away. Yes, I know that there are 'good' benefits to banning guns form the average person, but the negative benefits are far too great to ban guns.
I must refer back to the prison planet coverage of the VT shooting. Prison planet reporters made a good point that if students had been allowed to arm themselves then Cho would have killed anyone. I fine southern gentlemen could have pulled out his pistol and handed down some old fashioned Texas justice on our little friend Cho. Taking away the citizens right the hold arms take a lot of power away form the citizen. That some power of the gun is transfered to the state. History has taught us that the state does a piss poor job of protecting anyone.
The hell with any government telling me that I can't have a gun. I support the right to bare arms and arm bears!
The gentlemen from Tokyo MR. Ryan D. Smith

Offline Sub-X

• FEAR: False Evidence Appearing Real...
« Reply #11 on: November 03, 2007, 02:04:04 am »
From a preceptive outside the U.S its ridicules to suggest that confiscating guns is for the benefit of safety,i live in a country that the cops don't even have guns(only specially trained units),gun murders are frequent enough,basically the crims have more and better weapons than the cops.Hands guns and automatics are banned,the best is a hunting rifle or shot gun to obtain legally,yet gun crime keeps going up.Ironically the head of the cops here only said today that we cops would never be armed in his life time,when some politicians are talking about bringing in the army to help combat the gangland crime here(major alarms bells going off)

The point is guns don't kill people,people do and some people will always have a need to kill,it doesn't matter if its with a gun,a stone,a stick or by hand.Alcohol kills more people than anything else.

“If you strike at,imprison,or kill us,out of our prisons or graves we will still evoke a spirit that will thwart you,and perhaps,raise a force that will destroy you! We defy you! Do your worst!”-James Connolly 1909

DARK HALF-END GAME

Offline phigsy

• Head-first through the chessboard
« Reply #12 on: November 03, 2007, 12:28:14 pm »
The problem in the UK was that it was never written into a constitution (because we've never had one - we're all still technically subjects to the crown), and the centralised media finds it all too easy to manipulate, through scaremongering, the entire country at a whim. We've had more of a 'culture' of liberty, historically, than many other places but as we've been forced to absorb more and more people from differing cultures, the basis of what this country was (or should be) has been eagerly confused by the control freaks in government. Deluded and drunk with power, they think they can micro-manage the entire planet in the name of some futuristic 'ideal society', when in fact all they can really hope to achieve is a technological dictatorship (which just so happens to be unfolding before our eyes). Soon, the cameras on every street corner will simply record the increasing violence and beam it live to people's TV's, with the message being that only the police are capable of maintaining any sort of order at all. It will be the perfect scenario for government and a living nightmare for everyone else. 
Remember Yvonne Fletcher - Where 1984 began.
http://www.mysteries.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/4,5.htm

Offline rubicon

« Reply #13 on: November 25, 2007, 09:34:42 am »
Do not necessarily count on the NRA to be on the side of all 2nd Amendment Rights.

A good buddy of mine sent me the following the link:

http://www.keepandbeararms.com/information/XcIBViewItem.asp?ID=3273

The NRA has a strong, and effective, lobby, but their vacillation between "gun control" and "no gun control" is
quite well-known in the gun culture. Ultimately, they are the problem with any gun control legislation that is currently
upon us. For example, the HR 2640

http://www.govtrack.us/congress/bill.xpd?bill=h110-2640

was originally supported by the NRA

http://www.vgoc.org/

They are not all bad, but their indecision [ambivalence] is silently hurting the 2nd Amendment Rights, because of their
long-standing history, huge membership - I believe it is international - base that often blindly supports their decisions,
and their strong lobby in Congress.

I am not completely against them, but as Reagan stated, "Trust, but verify". Do not blindly think they are for the
2nd Amendments Rights.

Offline J. Croft

• FREEDOM GUIDE
« Reply #14 on: December 18, 2007, 03:25:59 pm »
I recommend having at least one good rifle, gear and ammo stashed or cached off your property, one good rifle, gear and ammo hidden in your place, and one good rifle, gear and ammo ready to "bug out" at a moment's notice.

Better would be to have a community well in the country away from the highways with like minded friends.

Offline Nailer

« Reply #15 on: December 18, 2007, 04:01:06 pm »
Do not necessarily count on the NRA to be on the side of all 2nd Amendment Rights.

A good buddy of mine sent me the following the link:

http://www.keepandbeararms.com/information/XcIBViewItem.asp?ID=3273

The NRA has a strong, and effective, lobby, but their vacillation between "gun control" and "no gun control" is
quite well-known in the gun culture. Ultimately, they are the problem with any gun control legislation that is currently
upon us. For example, the HR 2640

http://www.govtrack.us/congress/bill.xpd?bill=h110-2640

was originally supported by the NRA

http://www.vgoc.org/

They are not all bad, but their indecision [ambivalence] is silently hurting the 2nd Amendment Rights, because of their
long-standing history, huge membership - I believe it is international - base that often blindly supports their decisions,
and their strong lobby in Congress.

I am not completely against them, but as Reagan stated, "Trust, but verify". Do not blindly think they are for the
2nd Amendments Rights.

The NRA has become a stooge of the Government since the new president of the NRA just happens to be a "LAWYER" of all frikkin things. Lawyers and politicians are the most corrupted slime to ever slither across the earth.

If you want a group that fights for your right to own a gun the its the  GOA Gun  Owners Of America.
I am a realist that is slightly conservative yet I have some republican demeanor that can turn democrat when I feel the urge to flip independant.

The truth shall set you free, if not a 45ACP round will do the trick.. HEHE

Damascus

« Reply #17 on: January 23, 2008, 07:35:35 pm »
Guns don't kill people, Governments do!!!

Offline maximumrebel1

• Truth In Our Time
« Reply #18 on: February 24, 2008, 11:26:21 am »
If we lose the 2nd we lose the rest.

Offline Ghost of Oliver Cromwell

« Reply #19 on: February 24, 2008, 12:21:25 pm »
The problem in the UK was that it was never written into a constitution (because we've never had one - we're all still technically subjects to the crown)
I refer you to the English Bill of Rights written in 1689

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/English_bill_of_rights

One section of it deals with the right to bear arms, unfortunately it has that poison pill as prescribed by law, plus it discriminates against catholics. Britain had no gun control laws until the end of the first world war and murder by gunshot was pretty rare.
For who can endure a doctrine which would allow only dentists to say whether our teeth were aching, only cobblers to say whether our shoes hurt us, and only governments to tell us whether we were being well governed? C.S. Lewis

Offline 70983

• http://www.conspiracyshirts.com/
Ray McBerry for Governor of Georgia in 2010!  Reclaim the sovereignty of the States!

http://www.georgiafirst.org

Youtube Channel:  http://www.youtube.com/user/RayMcBerry

He has many informative videos advocating his candidacy.

Offline sid

« Reply #21 on: February 24, 2008, 12:53:30 pm »
Guns have been being banned her for the past 70 years.  More firearms are added to the bans all the time, and more people added to the list of banned people, with little outcry from the public except when they take too big a bite at once.  Bush, a true hero of Republicans and Republican gun owners, has just signed more gun control restrictions with little notice or public outcry.

It's the boil the frog thing (actually more the differential threshold of perception from psychology), you don't notice all the small changes and restrictions till they add up to a very large one that it's too late to do anything about.  And each degree requires a larger cumulative change to be noticed.

Offline Marcus W

« Reply #22 on: March 02, 2008, 05:16:18 am »
I might get shot down here and labeled a red communist and a traitor, but I'm not either of those things.
But I find it really sad that a country gives it's citizen's the God given right via the constitution to bear arms. But what's really sad is the fact that the people NEED guns to protect themselves from the government! It's a "I kill you before you kill me" mentality, a sort of preventive war on terrorism in microscale. From the outside it's like "can't you see what you're doing to yourselves?".
Either way, it's a lose-lose situation and a downward spiral towards even more violence. But I guess the point of return has been passed a long time ago.

Go ahead, shoot me down...

Damascus

« Reply #23 on: March 04, 2008, 12:27:18 am »
Sorry but the escalating violence is due to the many social manipulations and agitations being put upon us (not inanimate objects). Not all gun owners are violent (very few according to the numbers) and not all violence is because of guns (according to the number). The forefathers give us a right to overthrow the government or disband it if it became a tyranny. But if it comes down to an armed revolution we will all lose. Many other countries would use that as a pretence to take territory. And we would be too busy to defend anything (anarchy). As for The right to bear arms in a polite society there is plenty to be said. If people wish to defend themselves do they need to ask permission? What gives an attacker more right to do harm then the victim? Most gun owners do not advertise, and only when a weapon is needed is it presented (the threat of deadly force being the need).

Offline Blagnarok

« Reply #24 on: March 06, 2008, 09:50:10 pm »
YouTub wouldn't let me comment on this video.  All I said was this would happen here.  Talk about censorship!!!!!!

Offline Capt. Obvious

« Reply #25 on: March 07, 2008, 08:56:46 am »
I recently saw the new film "Innocents Betrayed" from the Jews for the Preservation of Firearms Ownership (JPFO) http://www.innocentsbetrayed.com/ . It shows about half a dozen genocides in the past 100 years and how each one was preceded by gun confiscation. They flat out talk about how guns are meant to protect yourself against bad governments. They also showed how in the war between China and Japan, when the Chinese people were disarmed, the Japanese committed terrible things against those people.

Not only is your own government something that can be kept in check by the populace being armed, but other governments, too. Imagine in the US if everyone was disarmed, then the military failed to keep out the Russians, or the Chinese, or radical Mexicans, or muslim extremists for that matter. Imagine how they would treat Americans. A true leader of the people would want the people armed to prevent an invasion.

Offline Ghost of Oliver Cromwell

« Reply #26 on: March 07, 2008, 10:47:42 am »
Just look at Switzerland. They've remained a free, Confederate Republic for hundreds of years of peace. Everyone is armed and trained how to use them.
For who can endure a doctrine which would allow only dentists to say whether our teeth were aching, only cobblers to say whether our shoes hurt us, and only governments to tell us whether we were being well governed? C.S. Lewis

Offline Nailer

« Reply #27 on: May 05, 2008, 06:28:11 am »
Here is a Thought...What is they would have all just said NO!!!

They are subjects, they must obey their elite masters  and bow down and kiss the SS Stormtrooper boots . Coming soon to a city near you in the USA. NAZIMERICA has began.
I am a realist that is slightly conservative yet I have some republican demeanor that can turn democrat when I feel the urge to flip independant.

Offline liko

• Freedom or Nothing!
« Reply #28 on: May 25, 2008, 01:47:53 am »
Here in Australia the powers that be knew we would never give up our guns because it was in our way of life, especially if you lived in the bush(country).So they staged a false flag operation in Pt Arthur where 35 innocent people were killed & 37 were injured. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Port_Arthur_massacre_(Australia).This was used as a catalyst to disarm Australia.It is interesting to note that all the commonwealth countries were disarmed within a few years of one another.There have been many independant investigations into the Port Arthur Massacre by various people. These investigations truley point to a military style operation designed to kill as many people as possible and scare the public into accepting their gun control laws.  Martyn Bryant, an intellectually challanged man, was used as a patsy(again,dosen't it get boring)and is now facing 35 life sentences. Prison officials claim that he wants no contact with  legal representives or Family including his mother, which she finds bizzare because they were so close.His entire sizable estate, which was left to him by a very close friend, was seized. This in turn ending any ongoing serious legal representation.  Such a seizure had never at this time ever been heard of before.It is also remarkable to note that this money was meant to go to The Victum's of Crime fund of which at this time noone has seen a cent.There was an assasination attempt on his life while in remand but he is too scared to reveal the attacker.Just five minutes of research into this massacre shows this was a military false flag operation to disarm Australia & it worked & now a innocent young man is in jail for the rest of his life.I just hope one day as with 9/11 and such events that the truth will be revealed http://www.biblebelievers.org.au/palies1.htm

Offline illeagalhunter

« Reply #29 on: May 25, 2008, 02:04:56 am »
They took my 4 handguns in the Uk . If you dont fight for your rights you loose them. Sitting on your fat ass watching TV while the govt rips up the constitution wont stop you being raped . A 9 mm will cry when the guns are gone , wont get them back.

Offline hellcatjr

« Reply #30 on: May 25, 2008, 02:12:50 am »
Just look at Switzerland. They've remained a free, Confederate Republic for hundreds of years of peace. Everyone is armed and trained how to use them.

That, and its the money laundering capital for the super elite / rich.
'A Man can only become great, when he understands his place in time' - JPM Jr.

Offline Zed

« Reply #31 on: May 25, 2008, 02:24:31 am »
Gun Confiscation: Coming To a City Near You!!!

These scum were too afraid to confiscate Ashton O'Dwyer's Guns. He's a lawyer and announced to resist confiscation. He also looks like a One-Man-Army for sure. :)
They sure were "brave" enough to beat down an old lady who had enough food and water stored. She had to stay in hospital afterwards and suffered fractured bones...

Video Removed, any other links?
"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system, but too early to shoot the bastards." 101 Things to Do 'Til the Revolution

Offline Volitzar

Offline s3d1t0r

• F̱̹̳̖o̤llow the mon̐ͫ͂̓̊̓͊ë́͐͒̍ȳ̏ͨ̾͆
    • Seditious Blasphemy doth appear here!
« Reply #33 on: October 15, 2008, 12:01:54 am »
But what's really sad is the fact that the people NEED guns to protect themselves from the government! It's a "I kill you before you kill me" mentality...

“go to work, send your kids to school
follow fashion, act normal
walk on the pavement, watch T.V.
save for your old age, obey the law
Repeat after me: I am free

Offline Nailer

« Reply #34 on: October 15, 2008, 04:55:51 am »
The people having guns is the only reason we are not being rounded up like cattle for " re education" or  extermination by our government.

Offline imanig

• you caught me
« Reply #35 on: November 18, 2008, 07:26:32 pm »
everyone needs to see that video-i done enough research to know what i am going to do-they took the uk's guns and knife crimes skyrocketed-now they want them to have a permit to carry a knife-so they can confiscate them-the next war against the crown will be fought with sticks and stones-i hope we get it right in america-the american civil war had muskets and canons and gatling guns-the next war will be millions dead-<
a day above ground-is a good day

Offline Nailer

« Reply #36 on: December 24, 2008, 01:29:03 pm »
true stats.

Doctors
a:700,000 physicians in the U.S.
b:Accidental deaths caused by Physicians per year,120,000.
c:Accidental deaths per physician,0.171
Stats courtesy of U.S. Dept of Health and Human Services.

Guns
a:80,000,000 gun owners in the U.S.
b:1,500 accidental gun deaths per year, all age groups.
c:The number of accidental deaths per gun owner .000188.
Stats courtesy of FBI

Doctors are 9,000 times more dangerous than gun owners

We must ban doctors before this gets completely out of hand!!!!!

Anti_Illuminati

« Reply #37 on: December 24, 2008, 02:02:55 pm »
true stats.

Doctors
a:700,000 physicians in the U.S.
b:Accidental deaths caused by Physicians per year,120,000.
c:Accidental deaths per physician,0.171
Stats courtesy of U.S. Dept of Health and Human Services.

Guns
a:80,000,000 gun owners in the U.S.
b:1,500 accidental gun deaths per year, all age groups.
c:The number of accidental deaths per gun owner .000188.
Stats courtesy of FBI

Doctors are 9,000 times more dangerous than gun owners

We must ban doctors before this gets completely out of hand!!!!!

Links please for people who will argue.

Offline Nailer

« Reply #38 on: December 27, 2008, 05:20:19 pm »
It seems to me these types of threads encourage people to engage in illegal behavior if they do not like a law.

Isn't that against forum rules and antithetical to our professed belief of obeying the law? Or only laws with which we disagree? Hmmmm.

A 'law' passed in violation of the Constitution is not a law, merely an unenforceable pronouncement by Congress. The Constitution is the supreme law of the land. It even says this:

Quote:
This Constitution, and the Laws of the United States which shall be made in Pursuance thereof...shall be the supreme Law of the Land 

And then of course we get this as you well know:

Quote:
A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed. 

Therefore anything passed by Congress infringing the right of the people to keep and bear arms is not a valid law.

Congress is not sovereign, the Constitution is.
http://www.defensivecarry.com/vbulletin/second-amendment-discussion-news/63300-never-give-up-your-guns-4.html

Offline DireWolf

• Freedom, Liberty & death to the NWO
« Reply #39 on: December 27, 2008, 07:46:59 pm »
It seems to me these types of threads encourage people to engage in illegal behavior if they do not like a law.

Isn't that against forum rules and antithetical to our professed belief of obeying the law? Or only laws with which we disagree? Hmmmm.

A 'law' passed in violation of the Constitution is not a law, merely an unenforceable pronouncement by Congress. The Constitution is the supreme law of the land. It even says this:

Quote:
This Constitution, and the Laws of the United States which shall be made in Pursuance thereof...shall be the supreme Law of the Land 

And then of course we get this as you well know:

Quote:
A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed. 

Therefore anything passed by Congress infringing the right of the people to keep and bear arms is not a valid law.

Congress is not sovereign, the Constitution is.
http://www.defensivecarry.com/vbulletin/second-amendment-discussion-news/63300-never-give-up-your-guns-4.html

I agree!

The laws in question that seek to rid us of our right, of not only firearm ownership, but also the right of self preservation are unjust and immoral. It is because our Founding Fathers were of the same belief that unjust and immoral laws need not be obeyed or enforced, that we now reside in a country where we are able to debate this dilemma in the here and now.

I cannot and will not condone arbitrary violence for any reason, yet is it not the purpose of this forum to educate and inform those astute enough and with ambition enough to delve into these subjects, as to the truth of what is happening within our own government so as to be able to make an informed decision, lead where it may? I submit, should we as informed as we are, sit back and do nothing we shall reap the fruits of our non labors. Becoming involved, making waves and challenging the establishment has almost always led to physical confrontations, as a caterpillar in due time according to natural laws turns into a butterfly ( should it survive long enough to do so ) we too as a movement will metamorphose into and become what is the  next natural step in the human struggle to be, or remain free, or we will cease to exist. Those generations that follow will judge us by our actions , not merely our words alone, for words without the resolve to back them are but wasted energy and a fools errand at best.

As for me, I will stand steadfast in my resolve in the right of firearm ownership and the right to use what force be necessary to protect life and limb, mine or another's, regardless of where that places me as to the law, for any law that forbids me to do so makes those in favour of such law complicit in any harm done to those who are made defenseless by those same said unjust laws.
Freedom and Liberty, or slavery and death, your choice, choose wisely.