Author Topic: AI Enterprise Architecture for C.O.G./command and control of all U.S. cities  (Read 60321 times)

Anti_Illuminati

Hello all.  Good news, the video is now completed, ahead of schedule =)

Also, more good news is that the file ended up being a lot smaller than I had anticipated previously because I used a different (more advanced) encoding method, it is 331 MB, duration is 52mins 34sec.  Spread this to the 4 winds.

http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/5024535

Revised description:

"This video is a compilation of Unisys videos directly from their own website, as well as a few surprises thrown in--exposing part of the New World Order agenda (as they are part of the NWO, and are making these admissions). Unisys was directly involved in the 9/11 false flag inside job black operation in order to spearhead and thrust upon the world everything shown in the video. From forced integration of Ptech ("PROMIS II") RBAC (Role Based Authentication) Enterprise Architectuers that 100% put all command and control (C2) in the hands of the global criminal offshore banking cartel--to using the same artificial intelligence to directly engineer world policy, virtual government, all aspects of military, law enforcement, security, banking, medical, commerce, economies, transportation, personal data, corporate/government data, utility grids (energy, water), food imports/exports, and anything not listed. This is the price humanity pays for not stopping these criminals. It will be absolute hell on Earth enslavement never before achieved by any previous tyranny in history. The only way we can win is for mass awareness to understand that all of these measures of interoperability are sold on totally fradulent premises, via extremely well crafted propaganda and government Problem-Reaction-Solution fearmongering--that of staged cyber attacks, via deliberately INSECURE systems, and other false flag attacks (called Effects Based Operations (EBO) or Military Operations Other Than War (MOOTW)--where their solutions, for our "safety", or being "necessary to survive in the economic crisis" (never mind that the same globalists behind Unisys engineered it) are a total forfeiture of liberty, & independence, an anathema to free humanity.  We must facilitate, and cultivate incentive to resist all of this insanity and force constitutional government and sovereignty to take precedence, and remove this wickedly engineered evil, i.e. their full spectrum dominance, and put that dominance back to the sovereign individual where the government serves the People, and no shadow government is ever allowed to usurp the inalienable rights of mankind.

This IS Life or Death.

They are not playing games.

We cannot play games either.

Use this distilled knowledge in this video as a weapon of truth to destroy their credibility permanently worldwide."      

Anti_Illuminati

Re: New must see video from the NWO brutally exposing their own agenda!
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2009, 01:04:26 pm »
Fyi duration is 32 mins, you will see a lot of Unisys logo screens, just make sure you see the whole thing and not close it out thinking it's done early.

Offline thnkfstpal

« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2009, 03:41:09 pm »
More free advertising for fail ripoff Alex site via AI???

That sucks.

Why not upload your video to youtube? It's not like they'll ban this video, they won't even know what it is.

Didn't SANE find better site the other day as well?, labelled "truth videos galore" or something?

Just when you think Fail ripoff Alex site is dead. Here it rears it's ugly head

Offline JesusItrustinYou

« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2009, 04:57:40 pm »
AI thank you for posting this video.  I've been reading your posts and trying to understand what you are saying and I do , kind of.  But this video helped me to really understand just how far reaching and all encompassing this NWO one system is.  We are the slaves of this system.  There is no where to go and hide.  They will own us.  How can we defeat this?   Can people sabotage this system?  My brain would explode at the horror at our door except I know that God is still in charge.  Still we have to do everything we can.  What can someone like me do?  I can hardly understand this stuff.  This video pulled it together for me.  It's like a horrible science fiction movie only I can't get up and walk out.  This is truly evil.

Anti_Illuminati

« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2009, 05:11:55 pm »
More free advertising for fail ripoff Alex site via AI???

Just when you think Fail ripoff Alex site is dead. Here it rears it's ugly head

I'm not intentionally advertising a damned thing.  I don't give a shit about that site or all the hoopla about it, because I'm too f*cking busy doing real research trying to help people understand shit, which is exactly WHAT this video does, as you can see below.  I had asked for responses to a site the other day and it took over 4 hours for someone to respond (as I see now) so I never checked back on it.

I don't waste time fighting about anything here, because there is no time, and it is pointless as hell.  You are lucky that the Internet is even accessible currently, because I guarantee you, that it will not be in the near future.  If whoever runs that site is doing something ILLEGAL, then maybe I would care.  People need to stop making anything about Alex Jones because focusing on him is completely ridiculous when you should be focusing on the information itself, period.  I knew ahead of time someone would post something like what you did, I guess my preface didn't mean anything.  

Also as far as youtube, I have no idea how to get videos posted there longer than 10 minutes, which was the limit that I saw every time I have used it.  

Anyone else who complains is also wasting their time, watch the video and learn some things that you don't know.

AI thank you for posting this video.  I've been reading your posts and trying to understand what you are saying and I do , kind of.  But this video helped me to really understand just how far reaching and all encompassing this NWO one system is.  We are the slaves of this system.  There is no where to go and hide.  They will own us.  How can we defeat this?   Can people sabotage this system?  My brain would explode at the horror at our door except I know that God is still in charge.  Still we have to do everything we can.  What can someone like me do?  I can hardly understand this stuff.  This video pulled it together for me.  It's like a horrible science fiction movie only I can't get up and walk out.  This is truly evil.

The only way is mass education as fast as possible to give people the incentive to say no AT ANY COST.  If you had to spend 10 years in prison it would be better than the existence that you would endure just having a world ID card.  People must understand why this stuff is a fraud, and the fact that they staged the false flag terror to sell all of this enslavement technology to fight the non-existent threats that they themselves engineered--purely for control.  With no false flags, no fake threats, few would buy into the NWO's crap.

Offline Ghost in the Machine

« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2009, 05:14:43 pm »
The all seeing eye...

Offline Dig

• All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man.
    • Git Ureself Edumacated
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline davidnay

« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2009, 06:21:12 pm »
Correct me if I'm wrong. The endgame is all about ABSOLUTE control and integration of everything to the point that we won't be able to take a sh*t without the date, time, duration, and intensity being cataloged on some super duper globalized know-it-all computer network. We will have no freedom to live how we want to live. We will eat the food they give us, work the jobs they assign us, and take the vaccines they mandate, and the very ones who will be in control are the same ones that hate us like a virus and want us all dead?

luckee1

« Reply #8 on: July 22, 2009, 07:22:03 pm »
I noticed on the 2nd to last segment that blurb reference to birth records.  Be prepared for these guys to get the monopoly contract.  When the Obama fiasco about birth records comes up, Unisys will be saying "See?  We could have prevented that!"  How long before this happens?  Hmm.  They will be in every aspect of our lives.  Look at the Malaysians all happy with the product.

Disgusting the lot of them!

PS  AI I know Owlman has a video site, I think he would welcome your video there also.      The OwlMan Channel  or better yet here  http://molech.weebly.com/

Anti_Illuminati

« Reply #9 on: July 22, 2009, 07:31:17 pm »
I noticed on the 2nd to last segment that blurb reference to birth records.  Be prepared for these guys to get the monopoly contract.  When the Obama fiasco about birth records comes up, Unisys will be saying "See?  We could have prevented that!"  How long before this happens?  Hmm.  They will be in every aspect of our lives.  Look at the Malaysians all happy with the product.

Disgusting the lot of them!

Yeah notice how the guy basically says:  "We don't have a problem with terrorism, it's very minimal."  DUH, THAT'S BECAUSE THEY'VE TAKEN AWAY YOUR RIGHTS TO A LARGE EXTENT!  OF COURSE THERE WON'T BE ANYMORE TERROR WORLDWIDE ONCE EVERYONE IS IN DEATH CAMPS, PERMANENT PRISONS, OR DEAD!

Btw I uploaded the video here also, BUT IT WANT'S A DONATION TO SEE IT PAST 8 AND A HALF MINS INTO THE 32 MIN VIDEO AND WON'T SHOW THE REST, AND THE BELOW SITE IS MENTIONED HERE:  http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=117546.0

http://vids.rationalveracity.com/v/826,supply-chain-eugenics-total-enslavement-grid.html

luckee1

« Reply #10 on: July 22, 2009, 07:41:22 pm »
Even if I knew how to upload or even properly record a video, I don't know how to get utube to allow me more than 10 mins worth.

I will try.  I don't want that compilation to be only shown at one site.  It must have more exposure.

Offline able

« Reply #11 on: July 22, 2009, 08:23:03 pm »
thankyou AI.  downloading and spreading.
my kids are not cannon fodder for the n.w.o!

luckee1

« Reply #12 on: July 22, 2009, 08:24:00 pm »
thankyou AI.  downloading and spreading.

how did you get the whole thing?  it is 32 minutes long?

nofakenews

« Reply #13 on: July 22, 2009, 08:32:48 pm »
how did you get the whole thing?  it is 32 minutes long?

The download link but you have to use a converter for flv.  ;)
http://vids.rationalveracity.com/uploads/PODklZzOczhoGdRnxjQO.flv

Offline able

« Reply #14 on: July 22, 2009, 09:20:55 pm »
The download link but you have to use a converter for flv.  ;)

nope...

just get download helper plug in for fire fox.

it downloads 99% of online videos in their flv state.

when youtube gets around it the update comes through usually by the next day to rectify the problem.

its only 199mg ( the one posted) and downloading with download helper is faster then watching it.
my kids are not cannon fodder for the n.w.o!

luckee1

« Reply #15 on: July 22, 2009, 10:30:44 pm »
nope...

just get download helper plug in for fire fox.

it downloads 99% of online videos in their flv state.

when youtube gets around it the update comes through usually by the next day to rectify the problem.

its only 199mg ( the one posted) and downloading with download helper is faster then watching it.

Do I have to have video hardware?

Offline lavosslayer

• This is what happens after cats watch Obama...
« Reply #16 on: July 22, 2009, 11:41:53 pm »
Wow crazy vid AI! Check this link out advertising a "Personal IPv6 address"!

http://ieeexplore.ieee.org/xpl/freeabs_all.jsp?arnumber=4295898

New personal IPv6 address scheme and universal CIM card for UCWW
Ganchev, I.   O'Droma, M. 
Univ. of Limerick, Limerick;

This paper appears in: Telecommunications, 2007. ITST '07. 7th International Conference on ITS
Publication Date: 6-8 June 2007
On page(s): 1-6
ISBN: 1-4244-1178-5
INSPEC Accession Number: 9809850
Digital Object Identifier: 10.1109/ITST.2007.4295898
Current Version Published: 2007-08-27

Abstract
This paper proposes a new personal IPv6 address scheme and universal Consumer Identity Module (CIM) card for future ubiquitous consumer wireless world (UCWW) established on the Consumer-based Business Model (CBM). The new person-centric, network-independent, IPv6 address class will enable real consumer number ownership and full anytime-anywhere-anyhow portability for future generations of mobile users empowered to opt out of their long-term subscriptions with access network providers (ANPs), and use advertised communication services from any consumer-centric wireless access network present to them. The new proposed universal CIM card will enable users to use their personal IPv6 number with whatever terminal they choose thus facilitating advanced user mobility.
"Those who would trade freedom for security deserve neither" -- Benjamin Franklin

luckee1

« Reply #17 on: July 23, 2009, 12:08:25 am »
Ok is this on vuze or mininova for torrent?

Offline skyfind

• in Santiago, Chile
    • My website in spanish about the new world order and more
« Reply #18 on: July 23, 2009, 12:09:18 am »
The download link but you have to use a converter for flv.  ;)

that is the 8mins long video

Here i downloaded the video, the 32 mins long, from infowarstv.com, and i uploaded it to megaupload so you can download the complete video at high speed:

Download the complete video here:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=1AAPKSZI

spread it!

PD:

Ok is this on vuze or mininova for torrent?

above is the link to download it from megaupload ;)
Info in spanish against the New world order and more: http://verdadahora.cl

-

COMPLETE BASIC NEW WORLD ORDER GUIDE
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=99606.0

Mike Philbin

« Reply #19 on: July 23, 2009, 02:52:20 am »
man, they should just show how insane they are by firing up SKYNET right now.

stupid intellectuals.

have it done with, once and for all.

Offline Dig

• All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man.
    • Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #20 on: July 23, 2009, 05:47:15 am »
Jay Rockefeller Can’t Deny His Connection to Modern Eugenics   
http://www.infowars.com/jay-rockefeller-cant-deny-his-connection-to-modern-eugenics/
Kurt Nimmo Infowars July 22, 2009

Near the end of the video here shot by WeAreChange activists, the great-grandson of John D. Rockefeller can only offer a telling smile when asked about the eugenics history of his family. “Go find somebody else to talk to,” snaps the West Virginia senator when politely asked to elaborate.   

WeAreChange confront Jay Rockefeller.

As briefly documented in the short video, the Rockefeller family essentially created the modern eugenics movement from scratch. As John B. Sharpless of the University of Wisconsin documented in 1993 after examining the files of the Rockefeller Foundation, the records of the Population Council, and the personal papers of John D. Rockefeller III, Rockefeller spawned foundations are responsible for a “nearly unanimous change in attitudes and ideas about population that occurred during the 1960s.” In addition to the Rockefeller Foundation and the Population Council, other foundations active in eugenics include the Ford Foundation, the Milbank Memorial Fund, the Carnegie Corporation, and the Conservation Foundation.

The Carnegie Institution established a laboratory complex at Cold Spring Harbor on Long Island in 1904 that stockpiled millions of index cards on ordinary Americans, as researchers carefully plotted the removal of families, bloodlines and whole peoples. “From Cold Spring Harbor, eugenics advocates agitated in the legislatures of America, as well as the nation’s social service agencies and associations,” Edwin Black wrote for the San Francisco Chronicle in 2003.

In the United States, key eugenic organizations funded by the Rockefeller, Harriman and Carnegie families included the American Eugenics Society, and its sister organization, the American Society of Human Genetics established in 1947, the above mentioned Cold Springs Harbor Experimental Station for the Study of Evolution, the Eugenic Record Office, and the Rockefeller Institute for Medical Research.

It should be noted that J.D. Rockefeller and Averell Harriman were business partners of Prescott Bush in Brown Brothers Harriman. In addition to funding and promoting eugenics, they supported and funded the Nazi rise to power.   

Jay Rockefeller’s family is responsible for the racist eugenics policies that led to the mass extermination of millions.    

The Rockefellers funded the Kaiser Wilhelm Institute in Germany, ultimately responsible for Hitler’s mass extermination policy. In addition to supporting Alexis Carrel, who advocated the use of poison gas to get rid of useless eaters, the Rockefellers funded the program that Josef Mengele worked in before he went to Auschwitz where he became medical commandant and experimented on concentration camp inmates. These gruesome medical experiments included needles used to change eye color, work on infections and blood transfusions, the removal of limbs without anesthetics, sex changes, sterilization, and other unspeakable crimes. Countless people were murdered and their organs, eyeballs, heads, and limbs sent to the Rockefeller group at the Kaiser Wilhelm Institute.

The Rockefellers’ chief executive for the Kaiser Wilhelm Institute was the fascist Swiss psychiatrist Ernst Rudin. Rudin and his staff, as part of the Task Force of Heredity Experts chaired by SS chief Heinrich Himmler, crafted Germany’s sterilization law. Dr. Alexis Carrel of the Rockefeller Institute and a Nobel Prize winner publically applauded Hitler for advocating the mass murder of mental patients and prisoners.

Rockefeller and his bankster cronies were up to their eyes in eugenics and mass extermination. “Under the Nazis, the German chemical company I.G. Farben and Rockefeller’s Standard Oil of New Jersey were effectively a single firm, merged in hundreds of cartel arrangements. I.G. Farben was led, up until 1937, by the Warburg family, Rockefeller’s partner in banking and in the design of Nazi German eugenics,” writes Anton Chaitkin. Standard-Germany president Emil Helfferich testified after the war that Standard Oil funds helped pay for SS guards at Auschwitz, the notorious mass extermination and slave labor camp.

After the war, the Rockefeller eugenics movement experienced a facelift to distance itself from the discredited Nazis. In the 1950s, the Rockefellers reorganized the U.S. eugenics movement and added population-control and abortion groups. The Eugenics Society changed its name to the Society for the Study of Social Biology — a mere two months after Roe was handed down. “The name was changed because it became evident that changes of a eugenic nature would be made for reasons other than eugenics, and that tying a eugenic label on them would more often hinder than help their adoption. Birth control and abortion are turning out to be great eugenic advances of our time. If they had been advanced for eugenic reasons it would have retarded or stopped their acceptance,” commented Frederick Osborn, who oversaw the workings of the organization at the time.

A d v e r t i s e m e n t

As documented by Rebecca Messall and others, Roe v. Wade “relies directly and indirectly on the work of members of the British and American eugenic societies and of eugenics-related groups and initiatives.” Abortion has nothing to do with “choice” or empowering women — it is about controlling the masses and culling the herd.

In his excellent study of the Rockefellers, Gary Allen explains that the “Rockefeller game plan is to use population, energy, food, and financial controls as a method of people control which will lead, steadily and deliberately, into the Great Merger,” a one-world government and global fascism. “Understand that … enforced infertility is not planned for India or Senegal, but for the United States, where zero population growth is already a fact.

But we are being led to believe that unless we give Big Brother total power over people’s rights to have children, we will all be ankle deep in human beings within a decade. Such august organizations as the National Academy of Sciences are helping to hawk this Rockefeller line… Curbing population growth is just part of the Rockefeller war on the American family. Abortion is another.

Jay Rockefeller may deny knowledge of his family’s intimate connections to eugenics and abortion — and direct involvement in Hitler’s genocidal rampage across Europe — but the record is out there for all to see. It is easily researched on the internet.

And maybe that is why Jay Rockefeller mused during a Senate committee hearing a few months ago that we’d all be better off if the internet never existed. Minus the internet and search engines, it will be far easier to lead the masses to near extinction if they go ignorantly blissful like lambs to the slaughter with little more resistance than a bleat.

Drastically slashing world population and reducing the remainder into obedient slaves is the final act of the global elite. Jay Rockefeller knows it and that’s what his knowing smile was all about.
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Mike Philbin

« Reply #21 on: July 23, 2009, 06:01:25 am »
do none of you remember the William Gibson novel NEUROMANCER?
http://mikephilbin.blogspot.com/2009/07/supply-chain-eugenics-total-enslavement.html

;)

Mike Philbin

« Reply #22 on: July 23, 2009, 03:48:45 pm »
bastards! that infowarstv file I linked to (in my blogpost, above) is GONE, but fortunately (with a bit of embed-code hackery to get rid of that donate window) the VeracityVideo version is still UP, changed, republished.

as an aside, do you all know the source of the original Parthenon footage at the start of this video, from the amazing Paul Debevec's eponymous research material?

Yeah, I know, I'm such an art tart.
http://mikephilbin.blogspot.com/2009/02/paul-debevec-from-fiat-lux-to-parthenon.html

Offline TheCaliKid

• What can we do about it, really?
« Reply #23 on: July 23, 2009, 03:51:39 pm »

How come it says 8:37?
Better to beg for forgiveness, than to ask for permission

Mike Philbin

« Reply #24 on: July 23, 2009, 03:56:12 pm »
How come it says 8:37?

Yeah, actually, it RESTARTS after 8:37, too. Not good. Does anyone have a full-length version online? Like on Youtube or DailyMotion or Vimeo or some other f**king reliable video upload site?

:)

Please. It'll help us all spread the word in a mostly professional manner (my unprofessional foul language notwithstanding).

Offline TheCaliKid

• What can we do about it, really?
« Reply #25 on: July 23, 2009, 04:03:34 pm »

Did you notice the narrator's voice? He sounds a lot like David Talbott, the dude who did the "Symbols of an Alien Sky" series and is involved with the Thunderbolts Project.

Symbols of an Alien Sky
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_X_jeHrJYIw
Better to beg for forgiveness, than to ask for permission

luckee1

« Reply #26 on: July 23, 2009, 04:30:50 pm »
A-I infowars took it down!

This video does not exist. It either was deleted or flagged as innappropiate!

kushfiend

« Reply #27 on: July 23, 2009, 04:34:14 pm »

Hardly surprising I still can't believe that shit was real.  I felt like I was watching a bad ripoff of Terminator.  I mean, besides pushing Eugenics down my throat, each of those creepy techno driven seminar videos showed levels of control I can't even conceive.

There's no stopping this, sorry.

Anti_Illuminati

« Reply #28 on: July 23, 2009, 04:53:42 pm »

Yeah because I told that site to not email me after they sent me some bs soliciting spam about their stupid money bomb, so in addition to not emailing me they just deleted the account/video.  I told them off.  Meanwhile I am reuploading it again somewhere else where u can download it from.

Hardly surprising I still can't believe that shit was real.  I felt like I was watching a bad ripoff of Terminator.  I mean, besides pushing Eugenics down my throat, each of those creepy techno driven seminar videos showed levels of control I can't even conceive.

There's no stopping this, sorry.
The only one who will actually stop it is Jesus Christ, not us.  All we can do is resist and say no but that will mean we will die doing so.

Slavery isn't an option, period.

luckee1

« Reply #29 on: July 23, 2009, 04:54:37 pm »
f**k!!!  This here does not play on windows media!!!

c'mon guys at least let me get it recorded, vuze aint got it and  mega didn't take and infowars took it down

luckee1

« Reply #30 on: July 23, 2009, 04:55:59 pm »
Ok I will stop spazzing now and await your word to find it and keep it, i will see if I can load on you tube.

kushfiend

« Reply #31 on: July 23, 2009, 05:12:23 pm »
Yeah because I told that site to not email me after they sent me some bs soliciting spam about their stupid money bomb, so in addition to not emailing me they just deleted the account/video.  I told them off.  Meanwhile I am reuploading it again somewhere else where u can download it from.
The only one who will actually stop it is Jesus Christ, not us.  All we can do is resist and say no but that will mean we will die doing so.

Slavery isn't an option, period.

Satan is a tricky bastard, isn't he?  Man, all of this bullsh*t, because someone has a stick up his ass!  Almost makes me laugh, if I didn't already realised that by posting here, I'm sure we all have 1st class tickets to a FEMA camp in Alaska, alllllllll abooaardd..

luckee1

« Reply #32 on: July 23, 2009, 05:16:30 pm »
Satan is a tricky bastard, isn't he?  Man, all of this bullsh*t, because someone has a stick up his ass!  Almost makes me laugh, if I didn't already realised that by posting here, I'm sure we all have 1st class tickets to a FEMA camp in Alaska, alllllllll abooaardd..

I used to live up there..   ;)  I am good..  I don't think they will be checking all the natives houses looking for little ole' me. 

Offline skyfind

• in Santiago, Chile
    • My website in spanish about the new world order and more
« Reply #33 on: July 23, 2009, 08:55:48 pm »

Here i put it:

that is the 8mins long video

Here i downloaded the video, the 32 mins long, from infowarstv.com, and i uploaded it to megaupload so you can download the complete video at high speed:

spread it!

f**k!!!  This here does not play on windows media!!!

If you can´t play the .flv file,  download this codec pack and install it:

http://cccp-project.net/download.php?type=cccp

(works with windows vista / XP / 2000)

This is the best codec pack (audio/video) in the internet and more reliable
Info in spanish against the New world order and more: http://verdadahora.cl

-

COMPLETE BASIC NEW WORLD ORDER GUIDE
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=99606.0

Anti_Illuminati

« Reply #34 on: July 23, 2009, 09:03:26 pm »
I'm actually going to redo this video to be more polished.  Normalizing the audio (not perfectly but way better than the original vid clips), and trimming off some of the end logos to save space and time. 

Offline JesusItrustinYou

« Reply #35 on: July 23, 2009, 09:09:41 pm »

Alaska is cold.  Are there any FEMA camps in Hawaii?

Offline John_Back_From_The_Club_O

• From Hell to Veins
« Reply #36 on: July 23, 2009, 10:08:18 pm »
That's odd?  They don't sell 'security' to Ma and Pa shops.  Funny, someone years ago told me to buy stock in this company. :D

Security for oligarch owned companies.  Your freedom at 'their expense', right?

Lufthansa Cargo

Federal Systems

NEC (We Are One)

Dell

Microsoft

IBM Software Group (We Are One)

Oracle (We Are One)

SAP

Intel

It goes on and on and on...

What I really like is the underground tunnel shot they use for their 'press release' page the best. :)

The Crowd Shouted... “Give us Barabbas!” ... and People, The NWO Gave Him To You.
http://www.dominicanajournal.org/give-us-barabbas/

https://www.greatagain.gov

Mike Philbin

« Reply #37 on: July 24, 2009, 02:03:24 am »
I'm actually going to redo this video to be more polished.  Normalizing the audio (not perfectly but way better than the original vid clips), and trimming off some of the end logos to save space and time. 

Cool, I'll check for updates here then update my blogpost with the new EMBED. Thanks.

Mike

luckee1

« Reply #38 on: July 25, 2009, 09:38:58 pm »
ETA?  This serves as a bump!  :)

Anti_Illuminati

« Reply #39 on: July 25, 2009, 11:51:24 pm »
ETA?  This serves as a bump!  :)

Finalized video will be available 07/26/09 in the early to mid afternoon.

This one will be about 1 hour in duration, so now it is basically a mini documentary.  I had to figure out how to compress it to where I got superb quality but at the same time keep the filesize from getting too out of hand.  There is a lot of new content in it and several "surprises".  I have to give away one now because you wouldn't know who he is in the vid.  You will see an appearance of John Zachman.

It will be somewhere between 375-450 MB (my 1st attempt it was over 1 GB before I found a better codec).  I will make a torrent of it also.  This will be encoded in X264 into an avi.  It will be significant enough to warrant burning to disc or including it in a compilation with other documentaries to pass out to people.