Author Topic: CBC: Anthrax Wars --- seven-part playlist.  (Read 6220 times)

Mike Philbin

CBC: Anthrax Wars --- seven-part playlist.
« on: July 13, 2009, 05:58:46 am »
in light of the (hopefully soon) re-opening of the Oxfordshire 'suicide' of Iraq weapons expert Dr David Kelly, here's an eye-opening documentary ANTHRAX WARS from the Canadian Broadcasting Company.

An investigation into the deadly world of germ weapons, Anthrax War begins in New York in the days following 9/11. Anthrax-laced letters, mailed to media and U.S. senators, killed five people and spread fear and panic throughout the nation.

http://mikephilbin.blogspot.com/2009/07/cbc-anthrax-wars.html

Mike Philbin

Re: CBC: Anthrax Wars --- seven-part playlist.
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2009, 02:43:07 am »
guys,

I hope you're all watching this (!)

Mike

Mike Philbin

« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2009, 02:11:19 pm »
well, finally Alex got the creators of this brilliant documentary on the show.

:)

watch for free in my 7-part playlist via Youtube:
http://mikephilbin.blogspot.com/2009/07/cbc-anthrax-wars.html

Offline Freeski

« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2009, 02:22:52 pm »
Saw it last night. Very interesting (scary) with lots to absorb, even though Canada's billion-dollar propaganda machine (CBC) had a hand in it. Well worth watching though.
"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it. He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it." Martin Luther King, Jr.

Mike Philbin

CBC: Anthrax Wars --- seven-part playlist DESTROYED!!!
« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2009, 05:27:50 am »
The Murder of Dr David Kelly by Norman Baker MP
http://mikephilbin.blogspot.com/2009/11/murder-of-dr-david-kelly-by-norman.html

You better think I haven't forgotten about the death of DR DAVID KELLY just round the corner from me here in Oxford, too.

Here's a recent interview with Norman Baker MP at the AV3 (alternative view 3) convention about his new book "The Strange Death Of David Kelly" among other things connected with a corruption of justice and government collusion with terrorist activities like the Invasion of Iraq.

VIDEO IS VIEWABLE AT THE BLOGPOST!!!

The first thirteen minutes are the Dr David Kelly-relevant material - the last five minutes are a tagged-on hard-drive-interference issue that REALLY should have been a different video presentation, imho. In fact, I've asked for them to EDIT OFF the last five minutes, as it's a real distraction from the revelations of Norman Baker MPs interview.

Also, the seven-part playlist this thread originally highlighted has been gutted of its videos. That's freaky-scary. Don't worry, I sourced the CBC Anthrax Wars docu again on Youtube but I'm not gonna piss about making a Playlist - the viewer can click on the next part at the end of each relevant part.

Offline Remixen

« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2010, 01:26:01 am »
Thanks for you information i newly join and so nice post I agree with you. Your complement is so informativeā€¦