Author Topic: CNN's hoax on America. REAL VIDEO PROOF!! NO BS!!!  (Read 24017 times)

luckee1

Re: CNN's hoax on America. REAL VIDEO PROOF!! NO BS!!!
« Reply #40 on: July 12, 2009, 06:27:41 pm »
The first time I found CNN outright lying in the reporting was when I was stationed in Norfolk, VA.  The day of the "greek-fest riots", I lived in Chesapeake and my sister was on a date in VA Beach, VA.  We were watching the news and getting phone calls about the "Greek fest riots" in VA Beach.  THERE WERE NO RIOTS!  My sister came home from the date telling me about the police acting like racist asses.  The Fraternities and Sororities that were there on spring break were fine; it was the National Guard and the State Troopers the racist mayor (hieffer!) called in cuz she was scared of black people converging on her tourist spot.  Some punk threw a brick through a pizza place front window.  That was it.  That punk was not even a college student, just a punk.

Offline el midgetron

« Reply #41 on: July 12, 2009, 06:52:25 pm »
I think spin might be it thanks!

I just finnished watching it, it was the one I had seen but it is not the one with the CNN footage in the OP. If anyone finds a link to "Feed" please post it. Thanks!

BTW, Spin is still worth watching!

Offline unitedstrokesofamerica

• DOMO SMASH DA NWO!!!!
« Reply #42 on: July 12, 2009, 07:15:46 pm »
"You gotta remember, establishment, it’s just a name for evil. The monster doesn’t care whether it kills all the students or whether there’s a revolution. It’s not thinking logically, it’s out of control."
— John Lennon (1969)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEej1feA9N8

Offline Irobot

• SHOW HOST WANTED!
    • 12160 SOCIAL NETWORK
« Reply #43 on: July 12, 2009, 07:56:30 pm »
I just finnished watching it, it was the one I had seen but it is not the one with the CNN footage in the OP. If anyone finds a link to "Feed" please post it. Thanks!

BTW, Spin is still worth watching!

You watched the whole thing? I swear that is the film. Call me a conspiracy theorist, but I swear this is the movie, and perhaps it was removed from the film.
12160  "Destroying the NWO"
Check out the blogs, videos, and discussions!!
http://12160.info/

RADIO HOST WANTED!!! 
Trolls R People 2

Offline el midgetron

« Reply #44 on: July 12, 2009, 08:19:36 pm »
You watched the whole thing? I swear that is the film. Call me a conspiracy theorist, but I swear this is the movie, and perhaps it was removed from the film.

Yeah, its not in there. They speak alittle about the LA riots but most of it is about the 92' election. Feed also sounds much like Spin in the content (but I haven't seen it).

I did find another 10 minute clip (of something) titled "Gulf War 1: Managed, Filtered, Censored, and Staged" but don't know if that the original title of whatever the clip is from and couldn't find additional info about it. They show a piece of Jaco's reporting from Saudi Arabia that looked like it was actually outside (outside CNN studios maybe...)(not in front of that set seen in the OP video). Anyway, maybe someone knows what this is from -

http://video.google.com/videosearch?hl=en&rlz=1T4ADBF_enUS326US326&q=Gulf%20War%201%3A%20Managed%2C%20Filtered%2C%20Censored%2C%20and%20Staged&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wv#

roganvilla

Offline StemCell

« Reply #46 on: July 13, 2009, 11:30:53 am »
BIOGRAPHY OF AUTHOR AND JOURNALIST

CHARLES JACO

"When I saw Charles Jaco standing in the streets of Kuwait City, I knew we were free." That's what a Kuwaiti resistance fighter told TV Guide in 1991, saying that Jaco's CNN reports during Operation Desert Storm had become a symbol of resistance to Iraq's invasion.

http://www.charlesjaco.com/html/bio.html

Offline able

« Reply #47 on: July 13, 2009, 12:48:21 pm »
http://www.mtl911truth.org/?p=578

the first one does not work but the rest do.
my kids are not cannon fodder for the n.w.o!

Offline Dig

• All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man.
    • Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #48 on: July 13, 2009, 03:54:52 pm »
Why Were Government Propaganda Experts Working On News At CNN?
http://www.fair.org/index.php?page=1748
3/27/00

Reports in the Dutch newspaper Trouw (2/21/00, 2/25/00) and France's Intelligence Newsletter (2/17/00) have revealed that several officers from the US Army's 4th Psychological Operations (PSYOPS) Group at Ft. Bragg worked in the news division at CNN's Atlanta headquarters last year, starting in the final days of the Kosovo War.

In the U.S. media, so far only Alexander Cockburn, columnist for The Nation and co-editor of the newsletter CounterPunch, has picked up on the story. Cockburn's column on the subject is available at www.counterpunch.org.

The story is disturbing. In the 1980s, officers from the 4th Army PSYOPS group staffed the National Security Council's Office of Public Diplomacy (OPD), a shadowy government propaganda agency that planted stories in the U.S. media supporting the Reagan Administration's Central America policies.

A senior US official described OPD as a "vast psychological warfare operation of the kind the military conducts to influence a population in enemy territory." (Miami Herald, 7/19/87) An investigation by the congressional General Accounting Office found that OPD had engaged in "prohibited, covert propaganda activities," and the office was soon shut down as a result of the Iran-Contra investigations. But the 4th PSYOPS group still operates.

CNN has always maintained a close relationship with the Pentagon. Getting access to top military officials is a necessity for a network that stakes its reputation on being first on the ground during wars and other military operations.

What makes the CNN story especially troubling is the fact that the network allowed the Army's covert propagandists to work in its headquarters, where they learned the ins and outs of CNN's operations. Even if the PSYOPS officers working in the newsroom did not influence news reporting, did the network allow the military to conduct an intelligence-gathering mission against CNN itself?

For instance, one PSYOPS officer worked in CNN's satellite division. According to Intelligence Newsletter, rear admiral Thomas Steffens, a psychological warfare expert in the Special Operations Command, recently told a PSYOPS conference that the military needed to find ways to "gain control" over commercial news satellites to help bring down an "informational cone of silence" over regions where special operations were taking place.

An unofficial strategy paper published by the U.S. Naval War College in 1996 and written by an Army officer ("Military Operations in the CNN World: Using the Media as a Force Multiplier") urged military commanders to find ways to "leverage the vast resources of the fourth estate" for the purposes of "communicating the [mission's] objective and endstate, boosting friendly morale, executing more effective psychological operations, playing a major role in deception of the enemy, and enhancing intelligence collection."
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline Irobot

• SHOW HOST WANTED!
    • 12160 SOCIAL NETWORK
The Joke’s On You: CNN Gulf War Propaganda - REAL VIDEO PROOF!! NO BS!!!
« Reply #49 on: August 27, 2009, 07:36:46 pm »
The Joke’s On You: CNN Gulf War Propaganda

http://www.infowars.com/the-jokes-on-you-cnn-gulf-war-propaganda/
12160  "Destroying the NWO"
Check out the blogs, videos, and discussions!!
http://12160.info/

RADIO HOST WANTED!!! 
Trolls R People 2

Offline Gale

• Earth's Banner
« Reply #50 on: November 11, 2009, 08:27:52 am »
Now that's hilarious.
But, I don't remember seeing that aired on CNN during the Gulf War. 
At the time this was going on I had just had my first child and was somewhat stuck at home.   With my newborn in his bassinet I watched CNN throughout the whole ordeal. I really don't recall ever seeing this footage aired on CNN.
Tic Toc

Offline squarepusher

« Reply #51 on: May 27, 2010, 02:47:10 am »
Why Were Government Propaganda Experts Working On News At CNN?
http://www.fair.org/index.php?page=1748
3/27/00

Reports in the Dutch newspaper Trouw (2/21/00, 2/25/00) and France's Intelligence Newsletter (2/17/00) have revealed that several officers from the US Army's 4th Psychological Operations (PSYOPS) Group at Ft. Bragg worked in the news division at CNN's Atlanta headquarters last year, starting in the final days of the Kosovo War.

In the U.S. media, so far only Alexander Cockburn, columnist for The Nation and co-editor of the newsletter CounterPunch, has picked up on the story. Cockburn's column on the subject is available at www.counterpunch.org.

The story is disturbing. In the 1980s, officers from the 4th Army PSYOPS group staffed the National Security Council's Office of Public Diplomacy (OPD), a shadowy government propaganda agency that planted stories in the U.S. media supporting the Reagan Administration's Central America policies.

A senior US official described OPD as a "vast psychological warfare operation of the kind the military conducts to influence a population in enemy territory." (Miami Herald, 7/19/87) An investigation by the congressional General Accounting Office found that OPD had engaged in "prohibited, covert propaganda activities," and the office was soon shut down as a result of the Iran-Contra investigations. But the 4th PSYOPS group still operates.

CNN has always maintained a close relationship with the Pentagon. Getting access to top military officials is a necessity for a network that stakes its reputation on being first on the ground during wars and other military operations.

What makes the CNN story especially troubling is the fact that the network allowed the Army's covert propagandists to work in its headquarters, where they learned the ins and outs of CNN's operations. Even if the PSYOPS officers working in the newsroom did not influence news reporting, did the network allow the military to conduct an intelligence-gathering mission against CNN itself?

For instance, one PSYOPS officer worked in CNN's satellite division. According to Intelligence Newsletter, rear admiral Thomas Steffens, a psychological warfare expert in the Special Operations Command, recently told a PSYOPS conference that the military needed to find ways to "gain control" over commercial news satellites to help bring down an "informational cone of silence" over regions where special operations were taking place.

An unofficial strategy paper published by the U.S. Naval War College in 1996 and written by an Army officer ("Military Operations in the CNN World: Using the Media as a Force Multiplier") urged military commanders to find ways to "leverage the vast resources of the fourth estate" for the purposes of "communicating the [mission's] objective and endstate, boosting friendly morale, executing more effective psychological operations, playing a major role in deception of the enemy, and enhancing intelligence collection."

Just adding to this - here is a direct link to that document referenced above, "Military Operations in the CNN World: Using the Media as a Force Multiplier"

Extremely revealing stuff.

Military Operations in the CNN World: Using the Media as a Force Multiplier - 1996
http://en.scientificcommons.org/17104283

Direct download link: http://handle.dtic.mil/100.2/ADA307447

Using the media for psy-ops, deception operations, it's all in here. And to think people still buy the crap that the CIA or the Defense Department for that matter CANNOT, and WILL NOT psy-op its own people - I mean, it says right here in this document that they DECEIVED the public as to what the hell was going on during Operation Desert Storm as part of a strategic deception maneuver to outflank the Iraqi forces. So, that constitutes a mass psy-op and deception operation right there.

Another extremely revealing document:

Media - The Force Multiplier In Operations - 2007
http://cdm.ap.nic.in/dissertations/dissvol419/Media-the%20force%20multiplier%20in%20the%20operation.pdf

In democracies like ours the freedom of speech is enshrined in our constitution and is a fundamental right. In addition, the media takes upon itself the pious duty of being the watch dog for the three pillars of democracy; namely the legislature, the executive and the judiciary and thus guards its freedom zealously. If we couple this with the tremendous capability of the media to mould opinions and perceptions media becomes a very potent means of controlling the way the populations think. It is said that "absolute power corrupts completely"; so is the case with media. Though media is so powerful yet it needs the money to be viable and thus the commercial angle cannot be ignored. Where the aspect of commerce is included the possibilities of malpractices and economic hijack cannot be ruled out. Issues of readership and TRP ratings of commercials on television cannot be ignored. It is this delicate balance between commercial compulsions and need for circulations that needs to be continuously monitored. It is thus not with no reason that the rules of mass media reporting or the ethics of journalism are stringent. What is however to be seen is that the media is averse to external controls and censorship. It banks on self censorship.

So the military regards itself as a liberating force freeing the public from the oppressive forces that is the media - by INCORPORATING the media into its vast governing structure - the end result being even more oppression of the people for purposes they do not understand, and will never ever understand if they put themselves at the mercy of the vast Fourth Estate of the government.

The Colonel who wrote this, BTW, is from the 'Behavioral Sciences' department. This is what these guys are involved in...
Infowars Wiki - Help make this become the official wiki of Infowars.com - contribute!

Offline squarepusher

« Reply #52 on: May 27, 2010, 03:04:53 am »
(b) Electronic Media - including Television and Radio.
The Electronic media addresses two of the main sensory organs of the human beings; hearing and seeing. Being primary sensors, their absorption is much faster and easier. All the mind then has to do is to analyse the stimulus and make an opinion based on the impact of the event (conveyed visually, aurally or audio-visually) (My note: That 1996 document makes the observation that people tend to believe what they see and hear on television. Well, reading this little passage, it becomes obvious, really - sight and hearing are your two primary sensors - as a primitive hunter, this was the way you were able to survive, form conclusions about the world around you and orientate yourself. Well, the TV and the 'radio' CO-OPT those senses but leave you with the impression of having 'been there', having 'seen it', therefore it's true. Very simple con-job really. See, once again, technology MASTERS YOU, YOU do not master it - it co-opts your senses, it co-opts your perceptions, irrespective of how much you're telling yourself that it's all fake and real, you will still succumb to its persuasive power given enough time).

The electronic media is fast capturing the media market so to say. The major hindrance to this is that electronic media is much more expensive than the print media and needs more support in terms of equipment (TV sets, electricity, transmitters etc) and technology. Another aspect of the electronic media that it is the media of choice of the entertainment industry. The entertainment industry with visual overloads is very acceptable to the large population and serves as a stress buster. As the target population is more interested in the visuals this media does not indulge in analysis. Thus its power vis-à-vis print media is a little lower. Nevertheless there is greater faith / belief in the truth of the event as it gives a feeling of having witnessed the event yourself. So it is felt that the electronic media can be better utilised as a tool for information dissemination rather than a tool for perception management. Nevertheless it still has the power to influence the public by conveying any subtle and innocuous messages along with entertainment programs. (My note: 'By conveying any subtle and innocuous messages along with entertainment programs' - Alan Watt vindicated right here with his 'predictive programming' stuff - I was always hesitant about buying into that, as I did not see anyone other than Watt using that term or talking about, but this document here lets the cat out of the bag. If only Alan Watt would actually pull up documents like this and read from them instead of going over the daily pablum that constitutes the news...)
Infowars Wiki - Help make this become the official wiki of Infowars.com - contribute!

Offline blissentia

« Reply #53 on: May 27, 2010, 10:56:07 pm »
Squarepusher, thank you for your work. You should try working in radio, if you have the technical capabilities. The information you supplied so far has helped me reach a clearer understanding.

Offline Elisa24

• Time is critical in this world
« Reply #54 on: February 01, 2015, 05:05:50 am »
Yeah, why report news if you can just make it up...

This just in... The NWO loves kittens.

LOL great comment.