Author Topic: What dismantled the core columns in WTC 1 & 2?  (Read 3670 times)

Offline warren_pease

What dismantled the core columns in WTC 1 & 2?
« on: July 03, 2009, 12:44:18 pm »
plane hit. intense fire. building collapses. ok. check.

how do you get the 47 core columns, which are the heaviest gauge of steel, to buckle and blow out all the rivets? the building, if anything should have:

1. remained intact
2. fell over as a whole
3. just the floors fall and core should withstand.

if you take away all of the other issues momentarily and questions and confusion, and just focus on this one thing. How did the core column s simultaneously collapse. this is where I cry BULL$HIT.

YOU COULDN'T RECREATE IT WITH A MODEL!

Offline Freeski

Re: what dismantled the core columns in WTC 1 & 2?
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2009, 04:22:36 pm »

how do you get the 47 core columns, which are the heaviest gauge of steel, to buckle and blow out all the rivets?

With an airplane? :o
"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it. He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it." Martin Luther King, Jr.

Mike Philbin

« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2009, 04:26:01 pm »
not according to the OFFICIAL STORY fed by the government

and do you know what the real surprise is, eight years after this event, I don't know WHICH government allowed this to happen or even DID IT.

what does Government even mean? it certainly doesn't mean what we think it means, what we understood it to mean

the term GOVERNMENT has been altered by LEGALESE somewhere on or around 2001. This has not been told to You The People yet. We're all still playing the game via the old rules.

how do you get the 47 core columns, which are the heaviest gauge of steel, to buckle and blow out all the rivets? the building, if anything should have:

1. remained intact
2. fell over as a whole

if you take away all of the other issues momentarily and questions and confusion, and just focus on this one thing. How did the core column s simultaneously collapse. this is where I cry BULL$HIT.

YOU COULDN'T RECREATE IT WITH A MODEL!

Offline Freeski

« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2009, 08:37:09 pm »
I don't know WHICH government allowed this to happen or even DID IT.

Mike, look again how you framed the question.
"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it. He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it." Martin Luther King, Jr.

Offline gunDriller

Re: What dismantled the core columns in WTC 1 & 2?
« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2009, 08:51:04 am »
the official story makes about as much sense as the M. Night Shyamalan's "The Last Airbender", whose theme relates to the 4 elements (i think, it won't be out till next summer.)

http://vfxworld.com/?atype=articles&id=4005

but ... no one died in the making of The Last Airbender.
http://theinfounderground.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=5367

Cheney managed the War Games.  Israel did the Demolitions.

http://iamthewitness.com/

Offline Unintelligable Name

« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2009, 08:54:46 am »

Demolition charges dippy. Now some people want to argue "What kind of bombs?" but they were bombs none the less. Actually some folks will say it was a space laser super high-tech Alien weaponry... yeah Crack is bad.

Offline trailhound

« Reply #6 on: July 04, 2009, 09:19:06 am »

1. remained intact
2. fell over as a whole

YOU COULDN'T RECREATE IT WITH A MODEL![/quote

Ya funny one made for tv cartoon model i remember seeing showed the core columns still standing there after the floors collapsed but no comment from the film makers just whisked on along, do not look at that man behind the curtain. :P 

"Do not let your hatred of a people incite you to aggression." Qur'an 5:2
At the heart of that Western freedom and democracy is the belief that the individual man, the child of God, is the touchstone of value..." -RFK

Mike Philbin

« Reply #7 on: July 04, 2009, 09:19:43 am »
Mike, look again how you framed the question.

instead of befuddling this old coot, why not just tell me what your point is

thanks

:)

Offline bs

« Reply #8 on: July 04, 2009, 11:50:58 am »
Thermite and alot of deconstruction work in the weeks leading up to it ya bloody goose.

Offline Freeski

« Reply #9 on: July 04, 2009, 05:56:40 pm »
instead of befuddling this old coot, why not just tell me what your point is

thanks

:)

I just thought it was strange how you opened with asking "which government" allowed it or actually did it, but the rest of your post supposes we know longer even know what government is -- so asking "which" government is pointless, because there is no government.

Mike Philbin

« Reply #10 on: July 05, 2009, 02:34:48 am »
I just thought it was strange how you opened with asking "which government" allowed it or actually did it, but the rest of your post supposes we know longer even know what government is -- so asking "which" government is pointless, because there is no government.

Well, there clearly is a ruling elite who is acting as proxy government. Or is there? One wonders how deep this rabbit hole goes. I am totally befuddled by this idea that The British Empire* might actually be behind most of what's called government in the world.

* By this I guess I don't mean The British Government as they just another lackey of the City of London banking cartel. Interesting that we're the ONLY EUROPEAN COUNTRY not using the Euro.  Hm....

Offline warren_pease

« Reply #11 on: July 06, 2009, 01:26:40 pm »
Now some people want to argue "What kind of bombs?" but they were bombs none the less. Actually some folks will say it was a space laser super high-tech Alien weaponry... yeah Crack is bad.

you mean... our government has finally admitted there were bombs before the demolition? amazing. pass the crack pipe please

Offline Unintelligable Name

« Reply #12 on: July 06, 2009, 01:49:39 pm »
you mean... our government has finally admitted there were bombs before the demolition? amazing. pass the crack pipe please

No but steel buildings don't knock themselves down due to fire... so... I'm going to go with bombs.

Offline Freeski

« Reply #13 on: July 06, 2009, 11:25:40 pm »
Well, there clearly is a ruling elite who is acting as proxy government. Or is there? One wonders how deep this rabbit hole goes. I am totally befuddled by this idea that The British Empire* might actually be behind most of what's called government in the world.

* By this I guess I don't mean The British Government as they just another lackey of the City of London banking cartel. Interesting that we're the ONLY EUROPEAN COUNTRY not using the Euro.  Hm....

Hey man, we're all learning in our own little ways. And there's much more to learn!