Author Topic: Congressman Dennis Kucinich's Brother, Frank Kucinich Jr. "Dies Suddenly"  (Read 15312 times)

Offline Freebird100

http://www.clevelandleader.com/node/10523

This is Dennis Kucinch`s third sibling to die in the last few years.

Frank Kucinich Jr., a younger brother of Cleveland Congressman Dennis J. Kucinich (D-OH), passed away at the age of 60 on Tuesday. A veteran of the U.S. Marine Corps., Kucinich died suddenly on Tuesday at the Ohio Veterans home.

Kucinich served in the military during the Vietnam War, and following his time spent overseas he assisted many local veterans' organizations in their activities.

In just the past week, Frank accompanied his brother Dennis to a White House reception where he met President Barack Obama and Vice President Joe Biden. The President told Frank, "Thank you for serving. I'm proud of you."

Of meeting the President and Vice President, Dennis Kucinich said:

"Frank told me that was one of the proudest moments of his life. He had a great love of country, which informed every moment of his life. His patriotism was an inspiration to everyone in our family and to everyone he met."

One of the seven children of Frank and Virginia Kucinich, Frank was the brother of Dennis, Gary, Theresa, Larry, the late Perry, and the late Beth Ann. Perry passed away in December 2007, and Beth Ann passed away in November 2008.

The Kucinich family is receiving friends at the Golubski Funeral Home, located at E. 65th and Fullerton Ave. in Cleveland on Sunday, July 5th between 4:00 and 9:00pm. The funeral mass will be held on Monday, July 6th at St. Stanislaus Catholic Church, located at E. 65th and Forman Ave., at 9:30am. Following mass, military honors and interment will be held at Calvary Cemetary.
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline America2

• Romans 10:9-10 King James Version
Re: Congressman Dennis Kucinich's Brother, Frank Kucinich Jr. Dies
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2009, 07:11:08 pm »
I don't believe his death was an "accident".

Offline profitofdoom

« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2009, 07:27:55 pm »
Did he tie his hands behind his own back, shoot himself twice in the head and then hurl himself in a lake?

Offline Freebird100

« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2009, 07:34:37 pm »
The mainstream media calls that natural causes.
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline America2

« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2009, 07:38:21 pm »
The mainstream media calls that natural causes.

"died suddenly" - I guess the MSM is "technically" telling the truth. ::)

independentWV

It was heart attack according to email I received from Dennis Kucinich's office. 

Offline lavosslayer

• This is what happens after cats watch Obama...
It was heart attack according to email I received from Dennis Kucinich's office. 

I suppose the question now is whether it was natural or induced by external influence...sigh
"Those who would trade freedom for security deserve neither" -- Benjamin Franklin

Offline Dig

• All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man.
    • Git Ureself Edumacated
I suppose the question now is whether it was natural or induced by external influence...sigh

Just watch the full interview with the ice man: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Kuklinski

Funny that a possible relative of his was a top CIA informant: http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=98224025

Anyway, the iceman started out as a mafia hit man after he burned someone alive with a molatov cocktail.  he then discovered the wonderful world of cyanide.  then he would inject his victims with heart attacks. when pressed to answer what type of poison caused this his formal response remained "heart attack" with a glowing look on his face that told the interviewer not to ask anymore questions about this.
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline Agaetis

Just watch the full interview with the ice man: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Kuklinski

Funny that a possible relative of his was a top CIA informant: http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=98224025

Anyway, the iceman started out as a mafia hit man after he burned someone alive with a molatov cocktail.  he then discovered the wonderful world of cyanide.  then he would inject his victims with heart attacks. when pressed to answer what type of poison caused this his formal response remained "heart attack" with a glowing look on his face that told the interviewer not to ask anymore questions about this.

Couldn't they find Cyanide in the autopsy report? Or do they not do autopsies when they 'know' it was from natural causes? Either way, Cyanide isn't the only drug that can speed up the heart to the point of a heart attack...

Anyway, this is terrible news, but not at all surprising.  :-\

xfahctor

Has some family info on his website. His sister was 48 when she died, respitory illness, his brother Perry passed away at 51, though it doesnt say why there.
http://www.nndb.com/people/763/000024691/

Offline Bowtiedaddy

Re: Congressman Dennis Kucinich's Brother, Frank Kucinich Jr. "Dies Suddenly"
« Reply #10 on: November 23, 2010, 05:38:18 pm »
Couldn't they find Cyanide in the autopsy report? Or do they not do autopsies when they 'know' it was from natural causes? Either way, Cyanide isn't the only drug that can speed up the heart to the point of a heart attack...

Anyway, this is terrible news, but not at all surprising.  :-\

The problem with poisoning victims, is that you have to know exactly what substance you're looking for to test positive for it. At least that's what I've always heard.

Notice how this was preceding the healthcare being passed. . .

I think we have our answer as to why he flipped his vote.

Offline America2

Re: Congressman Dennis Kucinich's Brother, Frank Kucinich Jr. "Dies Suddenly"
« Reply #11 on: November 23, 2010, 11:11:35 pm »
The problem with poisoning victims, is that you have to know exactly what substance you're looking for to test positive for it. At least that's what I've always heard.

Notice how this was preceding the healthcare being passed. . .

I think we have our answer as to why he flipped his vote.

When I first saw it, I thought it was a new thread for today, and then realized why he likely flipped his vote at the last second.