Author Topic: If I didn't confess to 7/7 bombings MI5 officers would rape my wife  (Read 10852 times)

Offline stangrof

• http://www.ipernity.com/home/stangrof
A British man suing the Home Office over claims MI5 colluded in his alleged torture, has accused security officers of coercing him to confess to masterminding the July 7 London bombings.

Jamil Rahman said he was arrested in Bangladesh in December 2005 by the country's DGFI intelligence agency under the direction of MI5 officers and questioned several times over two years.

The 31-year-old said he was beaten by officers who told him his wife would be raped if he did not confess to being a terrorist.
Jamil Rahman claims security officers in Bangladesh, under the direction of MI5, made threats to rape his wife if he did not confess to the London bombings

Allegations: Jamil Rahman claims security officers in Bangladesh, under the direction of MI5, made threats to rape his wife if he did not confess to the London bombings

'They stripped me naked and said that if I didn't say what they wanted me to say, they would rape me and my wife and burn her and other family members.

'They told me to say I was al Qaeda and the organiser of the 7/7 bombings.'

Mr Rahman claims it was 'all to do with the British'.

'Even the Bengali intelligence officer told me that they didn't know anything about me, that they were only doing this for the British,' he told the BBC.

He added that he was pressured to give evidence against a Briton facing trial in Bangladesh.

'They were questioning me on the 7/7 bombings, showing me pictures of the bombers. I didn't even know who they were. They showed me hundreds. Black, white, Chinese, bearded non-bearded, woman, man, young and old... They showed me maps... they asked me to draw things out and write names next to pictures.
Guantanamo inmate Binyam Mohamed

Guantanamo inmate: Binyam Mohamed also claims MI5 colluded in his torture

'The main thing they wanted me to be is a witness against another British man in Bangladesh... They threatened my family. [The MI5 officers] go to me: "In the UK, gas leaks happen, if your family house had a gas leak and everyone got burnt, there's no problems, we can do that easily".'

A Home Office spokesman denied Mr Rahman's 'unsubstantiated' allegations of torture.

He told the BBC: 'We firmly reject any suggestion that we torture people or ask others to do so on our behalf.

'Mr Rahman has made a lot of unsubstantiated allegations. They have not been evidenced in any court of law.'

It was revealed last month that lawyers for Mr Rahman wrote to former Home Secretary Jacqui Smith claiming she colluded in assault, unlawful arrest, false imprisonment and breaches of human rights legislation.

Mr Rahman, from South Wales, settled in Bangladesh in 2005, to marry a woman he met while travelling in the country. He returned to the UK last year.

His claims follow accusations by former Guantanamo Bay detainee Binyam Mohamed, who said he was tortured in Pakistan and Morocco with the knowledge of MI5.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1195484/If-I-didnt-confess-7-7-bombings-MI5-officers-rape-wife-claims-torture-victim.html?ITO=1490
Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone elses opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation.
Oscar Wild
twitter :https://twitter.com/stangrof

Offline msr

Re: If I didn't confess to 7/7 bombings MI5 officers would rape my wife
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2009, 08:56:10 am »
The english do torture people full stop.

These people love there lies and always will. The media is so easy for them to manipulate, while most of the general public are useless in thinking about anything real.

Offline Scootle

« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2009, 09:12:16 am »
yeh ... funny how they require u to have a mountain of evidence in a court of law when ur accusing MI5 of torture but when they're accusing u of terrorism the slightest thing can be used to find you guilty...
The truth will set you free
From global tyranny
Wake up American slobs
9/11 was an inside job
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OntBg2qwk_M&fmt=35

Century of Manipulation
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mujq-C1UAw0

... Here's Tom with the weather!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6CCIcjIngLA

Offline chrsswtzr

« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2009, 01:53:00 pm »
Legal: The terrorists (MI5, MI6, CIA, FBI, etc.) terrorizing citizens domestic or foreign with impunity

Illegal: Citizens terrorizing MI5, MI6, CIA, FBI agents domestic or foreign with impunity

It's really fcuked up when you look at it in black & white, isn't it?

-Chris

Offline Neco

• Welcome to the 4th Reich
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2009, 04:36:38 pm »
It wouldn't surprise me if everything this man said it true.

After all 7/7 is probably the most painfully obvious false flag terror operation ever conducted.
"Words will always retain their power. Words offer the means to meaning and for those who will listen: the enunciation of truth." ~V

"For my part, whatever anguish of spirit it may cost, I am willing to know the whole truth; to know the worst and provide for it." ~Patrick Henry

Neco Illuminati

Offline NationOfDegeneration

• Nation Of Degeneration
« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2010, 06:49:41 pm »
It could be fake, but, a lot of criminals and people on the hot seat, will throw out random lies to try and save themselves.

The article does says

"Mr Rahman has made a lot of unsubstantiated allegations. They have not been evidenced in any court of law."