Author Topic: Telegraph's "Blackjack" (MI6 Electronic Global Psyops) -Russian Nukes?  (Read 620967 times)

Offline America2

• Romans 10:9-10 King James Version
Re: Telegraph's "Blackjack" (MI6 Electronic Global Psyops in Real Time)
« Reply #1000 on: June 19, 2009, 03:09:46 pm »
Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.
--- Voltaire
Yep - alot like how the by and large Fox News viewers slowly but surely started talking AND acting like neocons during Bush/Cheney.

Offline Dig

• All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man.
    • Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #1001 on: June 19, 2009, 03:12:50 pm »
Rumsfeld speech to Council on Foreign Relations (local copy), 17 Feb 06, DoD transcript
http://www.au.af.mil/au/awc/awcgate/awcmedia.htm#agenda

We meet today in the sixth year in which our nation has been engaged in what promises to be a long struggle against an enemy that in many ways is unlike any our country has ever faced. And in this war, some of the most critical battles may not be in the mountains of Afghanistan or the streets of Iraq, but in newsrooms -- in places like New York, London, Cairo, and elsewhere.

I mention this because I want to talk today about something that at first might seem obvious -- but it isn’t. Our enemies have skillfully adapted to fighting wars in today’s media age, but for the most part we -- our country -- has not -- whether our government, the media or our society generally.

Consider that the violent extremist have established “media relations committees” -- and have proven to be highly successful at manipulating opinion elites. They plan and design their headline-grabbing attacks using every means of communications to intimidate and break the collective will of free people.

They know that communications transcend borders -- and that a single news story, handled skillfully, can be as damaging to our cause and as helpful to theirs, as any other method of military attack. And they are doing it.
[obviously when Rumsfeld says 'they', he means 'we'.]

They are able to act quickly with relatively few people, and with modest resources compared to the vast -- and expensive -- bureaucracies of western governments.

Our federal government is only beginning to adapt our operations for the 21st Century. For the most part, the U.S. Government still functions as a “five and dime” store in an E-Bay world.

We must get a great deal better at:
Engaging experts from both within and outside of government to help to communicate;
Rapidly deploying the best military communications capabilities to new theaters of operation; and
Developing and executing multifaceted media campaigns -- print, radio, television and Internet.

Let there be no doubt -- the longer it takes to put a strategic communications framework into place, the more we can be certain that the vacuum will be filled by the enemy and by news informers, that most assuredly will not paint an accurate picture of what is actually taking place.

The Media as an Instrument of War, by Payne, in Parameters, Spring 2005

Ralph Peters, “Kill Faster,” New York Post, 20 May 2004
"The [US] Marines in Fallujah weren’t beaten by the terrorists and insurgents, who were being eliminated effectively and accurately. They were beaten by al-Jazeera.... The media [are] often referred to off-handedly as a strategic factor. But we still don’t fully appreciate [their] fatal power...."

The Future Military-Media Relationship: the Media As an Actor in War Execution, by Hill, ACSC, 1997

Mass Media: the Tenth Principle of War? (local copy), by Squire, Naval War College, 1995

Democracy and Protracted War: the Impact of Television, by Venanzi, in Air University Review, Jan-Feb 1983
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline Flur

« Reply #1002 on: June 19, 2009, 03:13:39 pm »
Sane, you're full of useful information, but this thread is for those of us who are interested in the blackjack series and what, if anything, it may mean.  Why not let us have that without interjecting?
Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him.  - 1 John 2:15

Offline whywhy

• Wake up People!
« Reply #1003 on: June 19, 2009, 03:15:21 pm »
Sane, you're full of useful information, but this thread is for us who are interested in the blackjack series and what, if anything, it may mean.  Why not let us have that without interjecting?

i agree.

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #1004 on: June 19, 2009, 03:15:30 pm »
Sane, you're full of useful information, but this thread is for us who are interested in the blackjack series and what, if anything, it may mean.  Why not let us have that without interjecting?

BLACKJACK = PSYOPS

PSYOPS = BLACKJACK

PSYJACK =BLACKOPS

BLACKOPS = PSYJACK

Repeat 1,000 times until it is clearly understood.
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Berminator

« Reply #1005 on: June 19, 2009, 03:16:25 pm »
Let's move it to off topic?

Offline phasma

• Have a H.A.A.R.P.Y DAY !
« Reply #1006 on: June 19, 2009, 03:17:47 pm »
BLACKJACK = PSYOPS

PSYOPS = BLACKJACK

PSYJACK =BLACKOPS

BLACKOPS = PSYJACK

Repeat 1,000 time until it is clearly understood.

You may be right about this Sane , but there is a chance you are not right, no?

and berminator since sane is the mod your likely not gonna be able to do that also the title of this thread has been changed so that actually sane is on topic and we are not maybe we need to start a new thread

Things are not what they appear to be: nor are they otherwise - Surangama Sutra

Berminator

« Reply #1007 on: June 19, 2009, 03:18:38 pm »
You may be right about this Sane , but there is a chance you are not right, no?

and berminator since sane is the mod your likely not gonna be able to do that also the title of this thread has been changed so that actually sane is on topic and we are not maybe we need to start a new thread

Me thinks you're behind it phasma!

Offline phasma

« Reply #1008 on: June 19, 2009, 03:20:24 pm »
Damn it you got me - yep me the noob it is indeed !

LOL

I wish i knew how to do that stuff !

Offline Flur

« Reply #1009 on: June 19, 2009, 03:21:19 pm »
possibly/probably.. but we've read your warnings and apparently some of us are at least enjoying the whole game mentality of it enough to spend time on it.  

Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him.  - 1 John 2:15

Offline Flur

Re: Telegraph's "Blackjack"
« Reply #1010 on: June 19, 2009, 03:22:51 pm »
TRANSLATION:
Lady Macbeth taken STOP Prince of Denmark confirmed lock STOP Othello timedown awaits STOP Malvolio timedown awaits STOP Aemilius locate order STOP Anthony locate order STOP Cadwal awaits package STOP

ok, think someone mentioned those could be bombs..

we've seen pictures now for which ones?  macbeth, othello, anthony/antony, cadwal..  what cities line up with each name?

antony=L.A. (locate order) - code was:
My desolation does begin to make
A better life

aemilius=London (locate order) - code was:
Sorrow concealed, like an oven stopp'd,
Doth burn the heart to cinders where it is

macbeth=Mexico City (taken) - code was:
Look like the innocent flower,
But be the serpent under it

cadwal=?  (awaits package) and what did the code say for that?

prince of denmark= no photo/info yet

othello=?

malvolio=no photo/info yet

nofakenews

« Reply #1011 on: June 19, 2009, 03:24:44 pm »
Hath Cadwal now to give it motion?

Offline Flur

« Reply #1012 on: June 19, 2009, 03:25:46 pm »
which pic was associated with cadwal?  the one from the tall office building?

Offline phasma

« Reply #1013 on: June 19, 2009, 03:27:32 pm »
which pic was associated with cadwal?  the one from the tall office building?
the "london" one was it?

Offline gEEk squad

• You're World Delivered... to the NSA
« Reply #1014 on: June 19, 2009, 03:28:20 pm »
BLACKJACK = PSYOPS

PSYOPS = BLACKJACK

PSYJACK =BLACKOPS

BLACKOPS = PSYJACK

Repeat 1,000 times until it is clearly understood.

Remember that The Lone Gunmen episode was a psy-ops, except that it accurately depicted what happened 6 months later! Over 10 million people saw that pilot episode. How many people remembered it on the day of 9/11? Not many. How many of those people thought that our government did it solely based on that? Even less.

You forget that predictive programming comes from works of fiction. Yes, this is a psy-op. Remember that this psy-op was originally done back in January.

There may be 1000 or so people who have been following Blackjack within the last week and most of those people are on these conspiracy boards.

There are many reasons why it is being done but it is foolish to think that we know precisely why.

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #1015 on: June 19, 2009, 03:28:54 pm »
I mean, not for nothing, but they explain in great detail how they create these Bullshit stories to then create disinformation/misinformation campaigns in order to 'burn out' people searching for the truth.  It is like a battle in Siberia wearing out your opponent until he does not even know where the front line is.  When I read about people using secret decoder rings to translate Shakespeare phrases it boggles the mind at how much of a waste of time this is.  THEY HAVE BEEN PLAYING THESE GAMES FOR OVER 100 YEARS.  It is the same damn thing.

But since it is getting so much attention I figure I would take a lesson from Sun Tzu...

USE THEIR WEAPONS AGAINST THEM.

So since they are trying to track and monitor the effects of their psyops RAND Corp game, I figure that I would take the opportunity to show the players and victims of this game the architects and architecture behind the game as well as instructions to design your own games.

I would show why these games are used, what their intention is, what the risks are, and what the agenda is.

And for the mid-level psyops workers who are gathering the data, they can also be educated on what a waste of fricking taxpayer money this whole damn thing is.

Thes psyops operations can play a part in false flag operations (code worded EFFECTS BASED OPERATIONS for those in the military)

And the distinguished Marine General Mattis on August of last year stated regarding these bullshit "full spectrum analysis campaigns" stated the following:

"Effective immediately, US Joint Forces Command will no longer use, sponsor or export the terms and concepts related to EBO...in our training, doctrine development and support of JPME (Joint Professional Military Education)." "...[W]e must recognize that the term "effects-based" is fundamentally flawed, has far too many interpretations and is at odds with the very nature of war to the point it expands confusion and inflates a sense of predictability far beyond that which it can be expected to deliver." www.carlisle.army.mil/usawc/Parameters/08autumn/mattis.pdf

Looks like the UK is still using this bullshit to run Tavistock evaluation/influence crapola campaigns.

Well as long as they are, I will continue to report how these things get started and what the planned agenda is.

Offline UKStewart82

• Stewie; The Audio Peeeimp.
    • PrisonPlanetPatriot on Blip.tv
« Reply #1016 on: June 19, 2009, 03:29:17 pm »
Sane has decided, so it is so.......and now he'll probably ban me.  No bother in starting a new thread, Sane will just name it whatever he wants, and decide what content is true.  Hopefully I don't get banned....
Make Sure To Bookmark The Back-Up Forum!  http://propagandamatrix.com/forum
Invisible Empire & Police State 4 @ http://prisonplanetpatriot.blip.tv/

Offline Flur

« Reply #1017 on: June 19, 2009, 03:29:46 pm »
Remember that The Lone Gunmen episode was a psy-ops, except that it accurately depicted what happened 6 months later! Over 10 million people saw that pilot episode. How many people remembered it on the day of 9/11? Not many. How many of those people thought that our government did it solely based on that? Even less.

You forget that predictive programming comes from works of fiction. Yes, this is a psy-op. Remember that this psy-op was originally done back in January.

There may be 1000 or so people who have been following Blackjack within the last week and most of those people are on these conspiracy boards.

There are many reasons why it is being done but it is foolish to think that we know precisely why.

+1

Mike Philbin

« Reply #1018 on: June 19, 2009, 03:30:07 pm »
TRANSLATION:
Lady Macbeth taken STOP Prince of Denmark confirmed lock STOP Othello timedown awaits STOP Malvolio timedown awaits STOP Aemilius locate order STOP Anthony locate order STOP Cadwal awaits package STOP

ok, think someone mentioned those could be bombs..

we've seen pictures now for which ones?  macbeth, othello, anthony/antony, cadwal..  what cities line up with each name?

antony=L.A. (locate order) - code was:
My desolation does begin to make
A better life

aemilius=London (locate order) - code was:
Sorrow concealed, like an oven stopp'd,
Doth burn the heart to cinders where it is

macbeth=Mexico City (taken) - code was:
Look like the innocent flower,
But be the serpent under it

cadwal=?  (awaits package) and what did the code say for that?

prince of denmark= no photo/info yet

othello=?

malvolio=no photo/info yet

does this image solve it?

Berminator

« Reply #1019 on: June 19, 2009, 03:31:27 pm »
Guys wean yourselves off it.

It's crapola.

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #1020 on: June 19, 2009, 03:31:41 pm »

Well I would compare "The Lone Gunman" with "Toxic Skies" and the Margaret Chan manufactured pandemic/chemtrails scenario. 

This is a real time pyops evaluation/conditioning/disinformation tool. I am not saying ignore it, I am saying to understand what the architecture is and how it is being used. Additionally, The Lone Gunman was very specific, very calculated, and about the only differences with the real world scenario was that it happened during the night instead of during the day. Blackjack on the other hand is the Hal Turner of 'whistleblowing'. The project is intended to create chaos and then entrap those who freak out with no precise information being revealed.

Additionally, I do agree that the FBI/NSA/NRO/Secret Service/Joint Task Force on Terrorism needs to be contacted to expose this total bullshit (just like what happened to Hal Turner and his FBI entrapment program).

I would relate this to the Glenn Beck 9/12 psyops information gathering bullshit and inciting of chaotic anarchy nonsense.  Which I also feel should be reported as ludicrous especially since he continues to target peaceful 9/11 truthers.

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #1021 on: June 19, 2009, 03:35:42 pm »
Sane has decided, so it is so.......and now he'll probably ban me.  No bother in starting a new thread, Sane will just name it whatever he wants, and decide what content is true.  Hopefully I don't get banned....

Yeah I hope so too.

nofakenews

« Reply #1022 on: June 19, 2009, 03:37:35 pm »
The U.S. Department of Homeland Security is Interested in Operation Blackjack

A U.S. Department of Homeland Security user (host: bcp3.cbp.dhs.gov, ip: 63.167.255.153) conducted the following Google search: operation blackjack.

The DHS user visited Operation Blackjack: The Story of Terrorist Nuclear Attacks on Major Western Cities. Twice.

I’ve avoided following the Blackjack/Jackblack developments too closely on here because I’m pretty sure that the point is to study the people who are paying attention to it. And yes, I’m up to speed on all the latest nonsense. There’s no need to send me any more story suggestions or emails about it, UNLESS you know who is behind it.

Next week, we have record U.S. Treasury debt offerings that might not go so well. There’s also Ardent Sentry 2009 underway now, and running into next week. And… Wait for it: The Summer/Winter solstice.

The fact that these events play out at the same time as the Blackjack/Jackblack game/viral marketing/social experiment is probably just a coincidence. In fact, I wasn’t planning on mentioning this at all because whoever is behind the Blackjack/Jackblack thing is probably getting off on watching all the activity on the message boards.

But then Boeing took a look.

And now DHS is sniffing around.

Personally, I don’t think it’s viral marketing. I can’t imagine that there are more than a couple of thousand people on the planet even paying attention to this ridiculous stunt. I also seriously doubt that it has anything to do with any sort of pre-attack planning. I mean, come on you guys, snap out of it… My best guess is that it’s a sociology project and that the topics involved with it finally attracted the attention of DHS and others.

Who’s behind it? I have no idea, but I bet DHS is going to find out.

http://cryptogon.com/?p=9334

Offline Flur

« Reply #1023 on: June 19, 2009, 03:39:36 pm »
^^ hmm.. well there's a start i guess?

Offline phasma

« Reply #1024 on: June 19, 2009, 03:45:25 pm »
I really wanna know how you know DHS has been nosing around !

F8CK IT! I didnt want to post this til i knew something for solid certainty but my friend in sigint just got recalled from posting abroad and it was something to do with all this and she is currently in lock down! i cant get hold of her til she gets out - our govt is treating this seriously enough to drag ppl back from postings abroad for it - i suggest we take this as being a possible threat til proven otherwise !

Offline Lisa

« Reply #1025 on: June 19, 2009, 03:47:04 pm »
Ok. this is weird. denver airport reported 13 cracked windshields on thier aircraft today.
Maybe frequency weapons etc is going to be in play on the blackjack thing? just seems like a sacrificial number the 13.

its a thought.
Fear is the mind killer. Be somebodies hero today.

nofakenews

« Reply #1026 on: June 19, 2009, 03:48:12 pm »
I really wanna know how you know DHS has been nosing around !

F8CK IT! I didnt want to post this til i knew something for solid certainty but my friend in sigint just got recalled from posting abroad and it was something to do with all this and she is currently in lock down! i cant get hold of her til she gets out - our govt is treating this seriously enough to drag ppl back from postings abroad for it - i suggest we take this as being a possible threat til proven otherwise !

Setup a webpage and a server and you can record all your visitors.. Im sure sane knows your ip right now. :)

Offline phasma

« Reply #1027 on: June 19, 2009, 03:50:02 pm »
I dont care who knows my IP - all my TCP ports are set to stun ! (wahaha)

No really though its not your site so how`d ya get that ! its very cool i wanna see who has been poking around from this end !

Anti_Illuminati

« Reply #1028 on: June 19, 2009, 03:52:11 pm »
Amazing work Sane, thank you for following up on my lead.  Here's a few related things to "Effects Based Operations".

Here is screenshot of the actual Ptech Framework Artificial Intelligence software that built the GIG Infrastructure/Architecture, and all other architectures used forced into everything by the NWO so that they could fully centralize ALL command and control in their hands forever, and use it to help engineer "perfect" false flags:

Offline phasma

« Reply #1029 on: June 19, 2009, 03:54:22 pm »
Ok. this is weird. denver airport reported 13 cracked windshields on thier aircraft today.
Maybe frequency weapons etc is going to be in play on the blackjack thing? just seems like a sacrificial number the 13.

its a thought.
seems alot for one airport unless there has been a load of hail storms or something?

Mike Philbin

« Reply #1030 on: June 19, 2009, 03:56:53 pm »
I'm sure sane knows your ip right now. :)

of course he does, IPs are LOGGED.

:)

Offline Lisa

« Reply #1031 on: June 19, 2009, 03:57:39 pm »
I didnt check the date it was two years old. akk. totaly sorry.
Fear is the mind killer. Be somebodies hero today.

Offline phasma

« Reply #1032 on: June 19, 2009, 04:01:33 pm »
lol! i just found my new favourite word in that table above !

Fuzzification !

Is that even a real word? im guessing definition would be "to make fuzzy" lol !

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #1033 on: June 19, 2009, 04:01:57 pm »
Amazing work Sane, thank you for following up on my lead.  Here's a few related things to "Effects Based Operations".

Here is screenshot of the actual Ptech Framework Artificial Intelligence software that built the GIG Infrastructure/Architecture, and all other architectures used forced into everything by the NWO so that they could fully centralize ALL command and control in their hands forever, and use it to help engineer "perfect" false flags:

Guys, a favor if you could...

Check out AI's PhD threads at least as often as checking out threads on "Blackjack Psyops".

He has enough information to indict the psycopathic assholes (including very close friends of Rockefeller/Rothschild) for planning, executing, and covering up false flag operations on American and International soil.

Mike Philbin

« Reply #1034 on: June 19, 2009, 04:04:29 pm »
Check out AI's PhD threads at least as often as checking out threads on "Blackjack Psyops". He has enough information to indict the psycopathic assholes (including very close friends of Rockefeller/Rothschild) for planning, executing, and covering up false flag operations on American and International soil.

Please tell me he has a crack Legal Team working on the court case, right now.

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #1035 on: June 19, 2009, 04:07:40 pm »
lol! i just found my new favourite word in that table above !

Fuzzification !

Is that even a real word? im guessing definition would be "to make fuzzy" lol !

Correct and it looks like Blackjack is fuzzificating a lot of things.

BTW - to understand more about psyops, listen for a half hour to this defector of the KGB's senior psyops team who reveals more than most wouls like:

Soviet Deception: Demoralization of the West

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=915448763957391352

Offline phasma

« Reply #1036 on: June 19, 2009, 04:08:40 pm »
Then AI should be in hiding and should get this info out asap for his own safety !
Correct and it looks like Blackjack is fuzzificating a lot of things.

BTW - to understand more about psyops, listen for a half hour to this defector of the KGB's senior psyops team who reveals more than most wouls like:

Soviet Deception: Demoralization of the West

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=915448763957391352
Thankyou, but i understand alot about psyops alresdy :)

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #1037 on: June 19, 2009, 04:09:22 pm »

He does have an internet TV show...

http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=103919.0

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #1038 on: June 19, 2009, 04:10:48 pm »
Then AI should be in hiding and should get this info out asap for his own safety!

AI has been getting it out quicker than most people can digest it, and because he dumps info to the web as quickly as he sees it, no reason to hide.  He uses their own fricking documents against them.  I mean they really and truly think that we cannot fricking read...

Take a look at this room:

http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?board=378.0

Offline uprightdown

« Reply #1039 on: June 19, 2009, 04:38:37 pm »
I may not be long enough a member here that to give great advices. but nonetheless i want to say that this blackjack "game" is part of the politics which want to make us slaves. We have to see this little game as part of the great web of the spider which wants to eat us alive.

I was trapped in that spider net at first as many of us(not only in this board) but now i see that we can learn on this piece something: Use your brain to look behind what they want to offer you on a golden plate. They want that we use our reptillian brain for such things. that we click with our brain backwards into the reptillian brain. When we do this we subcounciously accept their reality. You may not realise it at first but in only seeing it as a game your frontal cortex shuts down and gives permission to enter the reptillian brain where it unfolds. the spider now eats you alive without you knowing it.  http://thebrain.mcgill.ca/flash/d/d_05/d_05_cr/d_05_cr_her/d_05_cr_her.html
This sound crazy but it is how our brain works. They know about this and how humans and their brains are working. They may sometimes display it in some occult thingy wingy but thats only the surface of their knowing. thats why they are so succesfull(sadly as a matter of fact)

We have to place this thing in relation while activating our frontal brain(directial behind your forhead) this is science!

I came to the conclusion that something will happen in the near future and we have to aknowledge the signs. This game is a little sign which will can lead some people into the right direction if they relate it to the right informations (many of these are given from sane -thanks)

We have the chance know to reveal in advance what happens. For this we need to strenghten our mind! and focus on what is the real deal. Some 100 years or even 10 years ago it was not possible in this way. I know that they make mistakes and the determination in this thread to find them is good sign that they may underestimated our possibilities. Sure they are in controll of police some of the media and so on but we are free individuals who can make the difference.  stay out the spider web and look at it with your forhead activated seeing how the spider is walking through her net of reptillian hate.

be aware. we have to develope more tools to live free and unveil them who acting in hate and separation

peace for all of you