Author Topic: Weather as a Force Multiplier: Owning the Weather in 2025  (Read 3126 times)

Offline Neo

• The constitution is my guide.
Weather as a Force Multiplier: Owning the Weather in 2025
« on: October 18, 2007, 07:15:58 pm »
There is a severe drought in the southeastern US and the neighbors have turned snitch on those who water their lawns in Atlanta, Georgia to the water police. In San Diego, there is an ordinance to fine landlords and tenants $1,000 for noise complaints from neighbors.

A police state is incrementally being phased in rapidly since 9/11 and your next door neighbor could be a brown shirt snitch. The next time you see something slithering on it's belly with a forked tongue watching your activities. It could be your neighbor!

They love their masters and they think you should too!

Watch Video  http://youtube.com/watch?v=Dkhl17qs_AE
"It is discouraging to think how many people are shocked by honesty and
how few by deceit"

Offline Dig

• All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man.
    • Git Ureself Edumacated
Re: Seeing is Believing in a Police State for Blue Pill Sufferers
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2007, 08:30:46 pm »
Must See!
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline Robodoon

• Just say NO to World Government
    • Robodoon.com
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2007, 04:23:17 pm »
There is a severe drought in the southeastern US and the neighbors have turned snitch on those who water their lawns in Atlanta, Georgia to the water police. In San Diego, there is an ordinance to fine landlords and tenants $1,000 for noise complaints from neighbors.

A police state is incrementally being phased in rapidly since 9/11 and your next door neighbor could be a brown shirt snitch. The next time you see something slithering on it's belly with a forked tongue watching your activities. It could be your neighbor!

They love their masters and they think you should too!

Watch Video  http://youtube.com/watch?v=Dkhl17qs_AE

don't forget the World Bank under the world bank water policy calms all the water on earth is theirs to control, and they want each person to only use 10 gallons a day for everything. The elites also expect us to drink gray water after treatment, but I don't think the elites plan to drink that themselves...just us poor slobs.
"...conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure -- one world, if you will. If that's the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it."  David Rockefeller

Offline gabriella422001

« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2007, 10:44:09 am »
This drought is being somehow deliberately caused, right?  Somehow, some way?

Offline tullyvey

• Confound and bebother the elitists.
    • Owning the NWO.
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2007, 04:11:12 pm »
It's entirely feasible from a technological perspective that the drought was engineered.

refer to this document - "Weather as a Force Multiplier: Owning the Weather in 2025"   (note: they have these capabilities and more already)

google "chemtrails"

google "HAARP"

I don't think this topic is useful for our purposes, however.  I have some small understanding of atmospheric physics (studied as part of my degree) and can see the trails being laid down as definitely not normal contrails, but most people don't think there's anything unusual even when egregious cases are pointed out.  Lots of images in pop culture show skies featuring these peculiar trails so perhaps people have been habituated by the media - maybe they simply can't believe that such a sinister spraying campaign could be carried out by our loving governments.  It's difficult to prove, so it's best to just stick all the stuff we can prove (government/think tank documents etc. related to NWO).
"Be a world-child, form a circle
      before we all go under."
            -=Radiohead=-

Offline ryanwv

• The Ghost of Liberty
Re: Weather as a Force Multiplier: Owning the Weather in 2025
« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2007, 01:45:39 am »
The problem is that people want to rat each other out. People are more dark these day and if they a get a chance to get over on somebody they will jump at it.
The gentlemen from Tokyo MR. Ryan D. Smith