Author Topic: Olbermann - George W Bush Threatens World War 3  (Read 2749 times)

Offline Dig

• All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man.
    • Git Ureself Edumacated
Olbermann - George W Bush Threatens World War 3
« on: October 18, 2007, 04:54:33 pm »
George W Bush Threatens World War 3 (Olbermann)

8 min - Oct 18, 2007 -    (5 ratings)   
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=00xXKjLpaZ0
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Rock

Re: Olbermann - George W Bush Threatens World War 3
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2007, 05:08:13 pm »
Emmmmmmmm......can it get worse?  Man, these videos are depressing me.  I think Bush will do whatever he wants, even if he has a zero poll rating.

Rock

Offline tonyswan

« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2007, 05:11:08 pm »
In the words of one Jeff Foxworthy:

Heres your sign

:o

Offline Dig

• All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man.
    • Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2007, 05:11:16 pm »
Emmmmmmmm......can it get worse?  Man, these videos are depressing me.  I think Bush will do whatever he wants, even if he has a zero poll rating.Rock

we need to get 60 Independent Senators and 300 Independent Representatives as well as Ron Paul elected in 2008!
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline JaredThaJa

• Illuminati The Elite of The Antichrist
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2007, 02:53:06 pm »
In the words of one Jeff Foxworthy:

Heres your sign

:o
Actualy that's Bill Angval
John 1:4&5

"In him was life; and the life was the light of men.  And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not."

Offline changedname

« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2007, 01:34:01 am »
we need to get 60 Independent Senators and 300 Independent Representatives as well as Ron Paul elected in 2008!

Yes, we definately need to focus on our representatives other than just the president! It takes congress to get bills passed too!  I agree with going independent also because we have already seen the do nothing (other than take our freedoms away and give immunity to crimminals that are supposed to represent the people) congress and senate that we now have so it's time for a change! Get the dinasaurs out and put in some fresh blood that really have the USA and the people of our country at heart! All we have now in both parties are just money grabbing scumbags!

Offline jackie west

« Reply #6 on: November 26, 2007, 11:07:00 am »
usual words from bush. but i wise man i do believe it was David icke once said what they say in the speeches the mean the opposite