Author Topic: Kissinger and Zakaria gps cnn  (Read 4976 times)

The Fowler

Kissinger and Zakaria gps cnn
« on: May 31, 2009, 12:51:40 pm »
  Dudes watch it... Kissinger has already said,

"global responsibility is a uniquely American Idea"  hahaha now they are trying to sell world domination to our vanity..

he also said he would like to see, "China active in every part of the world"

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh f**k this guy

Offline Satyagraha

• Global Moderator
Re: Kissinger and Zakaria gps cnn
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2009, 12:53:17 pm »
Two Bilderbergers having a chat on CNN. Cute.
And  the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, 
Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren,  ye have done it unto me.

Matthew 25:40

Offline msr

« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2009, 01:28:24 pm »
Do you guys even think the numbers of people watching him even know he is above the president?

What sort of numbers are watching this, and what percentage do you think understand that he has more power than obama.

Offline chrisfromchi

« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2009, 01:49:57 pm »

What sort of numbers are watching this, and what percentage do you think understand that he has more power than obama.

Well if you believe the numbers, CNN really doesn't get very good numbers. They feel and the people who believe in them feel that CNN is sort of the Global News of Record.  Kinda like the brainwash that its not true unless its in the New York Times.

About ~1 % just received their NWO orders through codes, 10% really understand, 20% understand, 10 % don't know their TV is on or switched to a news channel, 60% are watching it with food, airports/hotels or something else in front of them and catching the designed soundbites and reading the news blurbs that flash across.

The Fowler

« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2009, 01:52:20 pm »
Do you guys even think the numbers of people watching him even know he is above the president?

I don't know the numbers but I am sure they are average or above average for daytime political shows.  The guy headlines some serious players.  The percentage watching that understand, probably 50/50  The first fifty because the screen is shiny and the rest to watch and see what these bastards are up to.   ;D

Offline Aerioch

« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2009, 02:09:47 pm »

How many know that Kissinger is a wanted man, and continues to hide inside the United States?  Ask anyone why his is wanted for International War Crimes in Argentina, Cambodia, and many... many other nations.

Too few understand that America is protecting, harboring, and still following policy set a scumbag that makes
Saddam Hussein look like the Pee Wee Herman of International Criminals.
Dr. Strangelove: Or, How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb

The Fowler

« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2009, 04:43:58 pm »
LOL i just had to bump this next to the new topic. lol

Offline UKStewart82

• Stewie; The Audio Peeeimp.
    • PrisonPlanetPatriot on Blip.tv
« Reply #7 on: May 31, 2009, 04:47:43 pm »
Is Fareed wearing lipstick?  hah
Make Sure To Bookmark The Back-Up Forum!  http://propagandamatrix.com/forum
Invisible Empire & Police State 4 @ http://prisonplanetpatriot.blip.tv/

Offline America2

• Romans 10:9-10 King James Version
« Reply #8 on: May 31, 2009, 04:52:30 pm »
"Russia has been clumsily groping towards partnership with US".

*barf*

CarolinaWildcat

« Reply #9 on: May 31, 2009, 04:52:40 pm »
Is Fareed wearing lipstick?  hah
Collegan? :D I am trying to listen but Kissinger has grated on my nerves since childhood.Daddy never trusted him either.