Author Topic: Thirteen Ton Temple Corner Stone to Be Presented to the People of Israel  (Read 29860 times)

Offline xTruthSeekerx

“AND WHEN THESE THINGS BEGIN TO COME TO PASS, THEN LOOK UP, AND LIFT UP YOUR HEADS; FOR YOUR REDEMPTION DRAWETH NIGH.” Luke 21:28

Boubear

“AND WHEN THESE THINGS BEGIN TO COME TO PASS, THEN LOOK UP, AND LIFT UP YOUR HEADS; FOR YOUR REDEMPTION DRAWETH NIGH.” Luke 21:28

We rejoice that the Lord will be returning, but I don't see how we can rejoice over an abomination like this.  I'm not happy, it makes me sick to see this happening, it's man trying to be gods and it's man trying to deceive others into believing they are gods.  It really makes me ill to my stomach, to see how this world has fallen so far, and evil is everywhere!! :(

Offline xTruthSeekerx

whether we like it or not prophecy may be in motion nothing we can do at this point

Offline Dok

• end times and current events
Of course God's words is 100%  doesn't mean I'm going to support something anti-christ, doesn't mean I'm going to rejoice at the multitude that will be deceive by it. 

do you not rejoice when you look at a picture of ancient Tyre?? or how about chariot wheels on the bottom of the Red Sea?
HOW TO BE SAVED
http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/how_to_be_saved.html

Ye Must Be Born Again!
http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/Basics/ye_must_be_born_again.htm

True Salvation & the TRUE Gospel/Good News!
http://www.contendingfortruth.com/?p=1060

how to avoid censorship ;)

Boubear

do you not rejoice when you look at a picture of ancient Tyre?? or how about chariot wheels on the bottom of the Red Sea?

I know that God's word is 100%, I don't have to see all that to prove it to me.  I believe by faith!!  I will not rejoice in seeing billions of people deceived by the anti-christ.  Why would I??  Why would you?? 

Offline agentbluescreen

That was from the masons, and yes the kabbalah is part of the masons, and they follow the teaching, I don't get the rest of your post.  This is about the temple mount faithfull, and if they are part of the freemasons.

The end of the abomination of desolation noble-gnostic Levitican temple soul-wash-for-cash heresy was foretold by the Warlord David in Psalm 22 in his prophesy of the crucifixion of the Greatest Rabbi, Our Savior, Jesus Christ

All that I have said to you the Prophet David also knows!

http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=98710.msg586440#msg586440

One cannot have a spiritual 'father' or also be a spiritual 'son' without a spiritual 'mother' as well.

Ergo They ain't a 'he'

Offline xTruthSeekerx

The end of the abomination of desolation noble-gnostic Levitican temple soul-wash-for-cash heresy was foretold by the Warlord David in Psalm 22 in his prophesy of the crucifixion of the Greatest Rabbi, Our Savior, Jesus Christ

All that I have said to you the Prophet David also knows!

http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=98710.msg586440#msg586440

your perverted version of the bible the unversalist crap is going to hell in a hand basket soon
i hope your ready for it

Offline agentbluescreen

your perverted version of the bible the unversalist crap is going to hell in a hand basket soon
i hope your ready for it

OK

go tour your noble Levitican/Constantinian official Imperial Warlord James "version" and look at Psalms 22:10

Please explain:

10     I was cast upon You from the womb:

was "You" a pile of straw or was Mary doing a handstand?

Offline xTruthSeekerx

The following information is from WIKIPEDIA.com...

"Unitarian Universalism (UU or UUism) is a theologically liberal, inclusive belief system. The name resulted from the consolidation of the Unitarian and Universalist denominations in 1961...

The Unitarian Universalist Association (UUA), founded in 1961 as a consolidation of the American Unitarian Association and the Universalist Church in America, is headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts, and serves churches in North America. It is the largest public expression of the religion in the world. The UUA represents more than 1,000 member congregations that collectively include more than 217,000 members." -SOURCE

Unitarian Universalism is a False Religion!

"The lack of formal creed has been a cause for criticism among some who argue that Unitarian Universalism is thus without religious content. In May 2004, Texas Comptroller Carole Keeton Strayhorn ruled that Unitarian Universalism was not a "religion" because it "does not have one system of belief," and stripped the Red River Unitarian Universalist Church in Denison, Texas of its tax-exempt status. However, within weeks, Strayhorn reversed her decision." -SOURCE

Unitarian Universalism is a scam!  How can any organization claim to follow God, when they have NO set beliefs?  Is God undefined?  To say such a thing is to throw away the Word of God (which defines God).  It is extremely odd for any religion to claim to believe nothing as a group.  The only thing agreed upon is that anything goes.  Tragically, you can believe anything you want.  To no surprise, 18% of all Unitarian Universalists profess to be Atheists!  Put forth as a religion, the Unitarian Universalist Association is nothing more than a SOCIAL CLUB for anyone who wants to join.  On the homepage of the First Unitarian Universalist Society of San Francisco, we read the following statements...

"Sunday Worship Service at 11am every Sunday

Since 1850 Unitarian Universalists have been a prophetic and progressive voice within the city. Our church is a place where individuals are free to explore the ultimate questions in a community of other seekers and find their own answers.

We are...

* Christians, Jews, Humanists, Agnostics, Pagans, Buddhists, Taoists, Hindus, Muslims, and many other faith traditions
        * straight, gay, couples, singles, young, and old
        * bound together not by dogma, but by shared values, social concerns, common interests, and friendship

We invite you to learn about our beliefs and activities by exploring this site, visiting us in person, and getting involved in our community."

The above statements are ANTI-Christian in every sense.  The Word of God is Truth (John 17:17).  According to the Word of God, anyone who denies that Jesus is the Christ is a liar (1st John 2:22).  Thus, the Bible condemns Muslims, Pagans, Humanists, Agnostics, Taoists, Hindus, and all other's who deny that salvation is found in Jesus Christ alone.  John 14:6 plainly states, "Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me."  Jesus Christ is the the only way to Heaven!

Furthermore, the Bible condemns homosexuality as a horrible sin (Leviticus 20:13; Jude 7).

Please do NOT be deceived, religion never saved anyone.  ONLY through the blood of Jesus Christ can anyone be saved...

"Forasmuch as ye know that ye were not redeemed with corruptible things, as silver and gold, from your vain conversation received by tradition from your fathers; But with the precious blood of Christ..." -1st Peter 1:18,19

Belonging to a social club is NOT going to bring you any closer to the Truth of God's Word.  The following words are quoted from the Unitarian Universalist Church of Nashua...

"Do you believe in God?

We do not have a defined doctrine of God. Members are free to develop individual concepts of God that are meaningful to them. They are also free to reject the term and concept altogether.

Most of us do not believe in a supernatural, supreme being who can directly intervene in and alter human life or the mechanism of the natural world. Many believe in a spirit of life or a power within themselves, which some choose to call God."

Shockingly, they hypocritically call themselves a church, while admitting that MOST of their members don't believe in a Divine God.  The gods they worship are self (Philippians 3:19), and Satan (2nd Corinthians 4:4).

Jesus plainly stated in John 4:24, "God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth."  If people don't have the truth, then they can't worship God.  This is why Jesus said in Mark 7:7, "Howbeit in vain do they worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men."  Yet, the Unitarian Universalists teach (which is a doctrine) that they fully accept the traditions of men as being equal with the Word of God.  The Unitarians and Universalists are unsaved, bound for Hell if they don't repent of their unbelief and turn to Jesus Christ for salvation.  Acts 16:31 tells us how to be saved, "Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved..."  It's as simple as that.

Heresies of Unitarian Universalism

Concerning Jesus Christ, they teach...

Do you believe in Jesus?

We do not believe that Jesus Christ was born of a virgin, performed miracles and was resurrected from death.

According to 1st John 2:22, they are antichrists.  2nd Thessalonians 1:8 condemns them to Hell...

"In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ."

Concerning miracles, they teach...

"Do you believe in miracles?

We do not believe in miracles in any supernatural way since our ideas of God generally do not include a deity who has the ability to alter the workings of the natural world." -SOURCE

Concerning the Word of God, they teach...

"How do you regard the Bible?

We regard the Bible as one of many important religious texts but do not consider it unique or exclusive in any way. We do not interpret it literally. We think some parts of it offer more truth and relevance than other parts. Although UUs respect the Bible and regard some of its content as great literature, it is not a central document in our religion."

What a contrast to the claims of the Word of God...

"But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God." -Matthew 4:4

"All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness." -2nd Timothy 3:16

For any professed "Church" to deny the deity of Christ, deny the existence of a Divine God, and deny the Authority of God's Word is Satanic!  Satan loves religion without God, Churchianity without Christianity.  The few professed "Christians" which are members of the Unitarian Universalist Alliance (UUA) are imposters.  No Biblical Christian, who is indwelt by the Holy Spirit of God, would "worship" in such a godless and immoral group.  Listen to the warning given by the Word of God...

"For they being ignorant of God's righteousness, and going about to establish their own righteousness, have not submitted themselves unto the righteousness of God.  For Christ is the end of the law for righteousness to every one that believeth." -Romans 10:3,4

I plead with you to please leave the false religion of Unitarian Universalism, and instead believe upon the Lord Jesus Christ as your personal Saviour.

Offline agentbluescreen

wherein the hidden name of God (discussed later) is bestowed. Occultists prefer to keep shrouded why knowing this hidden name is so important, but according to ancient ritual magic, it is because one can capture, control, or manipulate the power of the “god” if one possesses his oracular name.

http://defenderpublishing.blogspot.com/2009/05/part-fiveread-it-before-it-is-banned-by.html

What that statement really freely admits is that if one knows of G_d and understands the most powerful beauty of Their Divine Name (The Undivided Unity of All Belovedness and Loveliness Itself, or All Love Itself and The All Itself) as taught us by the prophets and Our Savior, then they [their morality] cannot be captured, controlled nor manipulated by other selfish, greedy bestial gnostic noble-Occultist men!

We can live in love with G_d and never in fear of a tyrant

zafada

If I try to bring about the death of one man I'll be put away for the rest of my life. If I try to bring about the death of mankind I am considered holy. It would be sickening were it not for the fact that it's completely fictional. Have fun staring at a giant rock!

LOL THANKS!!!

Well there are certain magnetic qualities stones have especially placed in specific areas.  Hmm, well this is true but how the hell did they figure this out with just their bodies?  Is it like a human sensitivity thing?

Anyway, I'm half with ya on what you said.  Actually f**k it, I'm with ya all the way except the doubt that it's not just a giant rock....

God damn Isreal?  What are you trying to do?  Every man has the capacity for good.

Offline Dok

I know that God's word is 100%, I don't have to see all that to prove it to me.  I believe by faith!!  I will not rejoice in seeing billions of people deceived by the anti-christ.  Why would I??  Why would you?? 

how do you figure i am? please re-read my statements.
HOW TO BE SAVED

Ye Must Be Born Again!

Offline Dok

Here it is:
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=109727.0

WOW!!! what a find.  ???

NILES' WEEKLY REGISTER, from Baltimore, Maryland, dated November 28, 1829

* The Rothschilds buy Jerusalem

This small size newspaper began in 1811 and was a prime source for national political news of the first half of the19th century.

One of the articles within is headed: "Jerusalem" with the text beginning: "There is a report that the Rothschilds have purchased Jerusalem! We see nothing improbable that, in the pecuniary distress of the sultan..." with more, & ending with: "...The sultan is in great difficulty--Baron Rothschild was proceeding to Constantinople & a second rebuilding of the temple is not among the most strange things expected in these strange times, by some of the Jews." (see photos).

Among the other reports in this issue are:

* "Washington Monument"
* "Locomotive Carriages" 2 articles headed as such
* "Texas"
* "Mexico--Total Abolition of Slavery"

This issue is complete in 16 pages, measures about 6 1/2 by 10 inches with minor foxing.  A piece from the right margins affects some text on one leaf only & not any mentioned text. Generally in nice condition.

http://www.rarenewspapers.com/view/549626?list_url=%2Flist%3Fq%255Bsearch_method%255D%3DComma%2BList%26q%255Btext%255D%3Dabolition%252Canti%2Bslavery%252Canti-slavery
HOW TO BE SAVED

Ye Must Be Born Again!

Offline press for truth

WOW!!! what a find.  ???

This small size newspaper began in 1811 and was a prime source for national political news of the first half of the19th century.

One of the articles within is headed: "Jerusalem" with the text beginning: "There is a report that the Rothschilds have purchased Jerusalem! We see nothing improbable that, in the pecuniary distress of the sultan..." with more, & ending with: "...The sultan is in great difficulty--Baron Rothschild was proceeding to Constantinople & a second rebuilding of the temple is not among the most strange things expected in these strange times, by some of the Jews." (see photos).

* "Washington Monument"
* "Texas"

This issue is complete in 16 pages, measures about 6 1/2 by 10 inches with minor foxing.  A piece from the right margins affects some text on one leaf only & not any mentioned text. Generally in nice condition.

http://www.rarenewspapers.com/view/549626?list_url=%2Flist%3Fq%255Bsearch_method%255D%3DComma%2BList%26q%255Btext%255D%3Dabolition%252Canti%2Bslavery%252Canti-slavery

Cool, you found it. That is the exact same one I have in my possession  :)

Offline Dok

Cool, you found it. That is the exact same one I have in my possession  :)

Im glad you brought it to my attention so i could find it. I have never heard of this before. So now you have to ask, why is everyone fighting over it if it legally (mans law) belongs to the Rothchilds??
HOW TO BE SAVED

Ye Must Be Born Again!

Offline agentbluescreen

Im glad you brought it to my attention so i could find it. I have never heard of this before. So now you have to ask, why is everyone fighting over it if it legally (mans law) belongs to the Rothchilds??

Obviously the 'source' quoted was no more accurate than those we hear so much from everyday now in the MSM, anyways the article is grossly mistaken as the perfectly good and wonderful Dome of the Rock shrine and its Al-Aqsa temple to G_d was already long built (and rebuilt) there between 685AD and 1025AD displaying the religious ignorance of the writers silly commentary

Offline Kilika

• Thank you Jesus!
We rejoice that the Lord will be returning, but I don't see how we can rejoice over an abomination like this.  I'm not happy, it makes me sick to see this happening, it's man trying to be gods and it's man trying to deceive others into believing they are gods.  It really makes me ill to my stomach, to see how this world has fallen so far, and evil is everywhere!! :(

We all morn loss, and we have been told that terrible things will happen to people. Obviously there is no joy in that...

"The heart of the wise [is] in the house of mourning; but the heart of fools [is] in the house of mirth." Ecclesiastes 7:4 (KJV)

The joy is in knowing the truth, and seeing it fulfilled...

"These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world." John 16:33 (KJV)

Obviously the 'source' quoted was no more accurate than those we hear so much from everyday now in the MSM, anyways the article is grossly mistaken as the perfectly good and wonderful Dome of the Rock shrine and its Al-Aqsa temple to G_d was already long built (and rebuilt) there between 685AD and 1025AD displaying the religious ignorance of the writers silly commentary

I'm not sure what your suggesting by saying that. Sounds like your saying the Islamic structures were there on the Temple Mount before the Jewish temples, is that right? You have the basic timeframe correct for the building of the Al Aqsa mosque(not a temple!) and Dome of the Rock, but you'll have to go back several HUNDRED years ealier to reach the date of the building of the first and second temples. Islam wasn't invented till some 600 years AFTER the second temple. That is historical fact. Don't let radical islamic propaganda lead you to believing a lie.

Ah then if he can't explain what he posted has to do with the temple mount faithfull and the freemasons, than his post is worthless.  Let's keep to the topic people!!

According to Christianity, anything that rejects Jesus Christ is antichrist, is of the devil, so Masonry and even Judaism is of the devil, along with Islam, Hinduism, etc. So yes, this temple group is not of God. It's a worldly group looking in the wrong direction. Worship of God is not a physical carnal thing done in buildings made by man, but God is a spirit and He is to be worshipped in spirit and truth.

I personally believe the temple must be rebuilt according to scripture, because I don't see how else there could be an "Abomination of Desolation" without it, which is something that can only take place in the Holy of Holies of the rebuilt jewish temple.

While in effect the same kind of thing purportedly took place with the sacking of the temple by Antiochus when he slaughtered a pig on the temple's alter. But obvioulsy he was not THE antichrist, just one of many in the world, and his actions didn't end with all people of the world being forced, at risk of death, into worshipping him as God.

One thing I did notice about that article. It said that the group would take the cornerstone up to the Temple Mount. Seems theres a little conflict with that, seeing theres that building already there called the Dome of the Rock, and a whole bunch of Muslims that have control of the Mount and don't allow non-Muslims there.

If they attempted to take that rock up the mount, violence would immediately breakout. It won't happen till there is an agreement made between the Antichrist and Israel. At that point, suddenly after all these hundreds of years, there'll be peace in Jerusalem(false peace!) between Jews and Arabs, and the okay will be given for the temple to be built. 3 1/2 years later is where things get real ugly!

"For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows."
1 Timothy 6:10 (KJB)

Offline xTruthSeekerx

but alas the church is removed before the abomination of desolution

Offline White Rose Sophie

it dosent really matter, the  veil was ripped down the middle, so the very thought of a temple is an abomination. YET prophecy says there will be a third temple. So should you get mad about this or rejoice?? its really up to you. I hate the fact of a temple, yet overjoyed at seeing the accuracy of Gods word.

Seemed time again to revisit this thread:

http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=5151.msg21308#msg21308

Offline Dok

HOW TO BE SAVED

Ye Must Be Born Again!

Boubear

Posted by LeftyLeo:

According to Christianity, anything that rejects Jesus Christ is antichrist, is of the devil, so Masonry and even Judaism is of the devil, along with Islam, Hinduism, etc. So yes, this temple group is not of God. It's a worldly group looking in the wrong direction. Worship of God is not a physical carnal thing done in buildings made by man, but God is a spirit and He is to be worshipped in spirit and truth.

I personally believe the temple must be rebuilt according to scripture, because I don't see how else there could be an "Abomination of Desolation" without it, which is something that can only take place in the Holy of Holies of the rebuilt jewish temple.

While in effect the same kind of thing purportedly took place with the sacking of the temple by Antiochus when he slaughtered a pig on the temple's alter. But obvioulsy he was not THE antichrist, just one of many in the world, and his actions didn't end with all people of the world being forced, at risk of death, into worshipping him as God.

One thing I did notice about that article. It said that the group would take the cornerstone up to the Temple Mount. Seems theres a little conflict with that, seeing theres that building already there called the Dome of the Rock, and a whole bunch of Muslims that have control of the Mount and don't allow non-Muslims there.

If they attempted to take that rock up the mount, violence would immediately breakout. It won't happen till there is an agreement made between the Antichrist and Israel. At that point, suddenly after all these hundreds of years, there'll be peace in Jerusalem(false peace!) between Jews and Arabs, and the okay will be given for the temple to be built. 3 1/2 years later is where things get real ugly!

This I believe is where the ecuminical Temple will be built.  It won't be only Jewish, it will be for all 3 big religions.  Christianity, Jewish and Muslims.  

This is what the ecuminical movement is trying to do!!  And that's the temple I believe that anti-christ will declare himself god in!!

Offline agentbluescreen

but alas the church is removed before the abomination of desolution

That happened in 400AD the man who claims to be 'god' lives in Vatican City

Offline xTruthSeekerx

That happened in 400AD

oh will you just shut up

EvadingGrid

Offline agentbluescreen

xTruthSeekerx - Nobody is preventing you from remaining blissfully imprisoned in sinful doom by mistakenly sharing in the sinful hate-worship of this pope-dude's  murderous noble fore-bearer's gnostic-fascist "canonized-mammon" falsified graven image mystic dogma-book idolatry, nor those of any other theocratic-corporate mammons!

Only by adoring All Love Itself, our one true G_d alone, do we worship G_d alone in the manner we were lovingly instructed to do by the two commandments of Our Savior in His sermon on the mount!

Still those two commandments do not contradict any of the other ten, but they do overrule all other false and heretical Old and Neo-testimonial falsehoods.

Salvation is not earned by the volume of anyones works but by their quality, thus no one can be more devout or righteous nor authoritative in the practice of faith than anyone else. There is no such thing as a noble corporate 'priesthood', all such are the minions of mammon.

The Dome of the Rock Shrine is the house of G_d as is the Al-Aqsa Mosque, neither temple belongs to any man, men nor mammon (corporation).

What do these morons want? G_d's house is there!

:)

Offline Bountaker

• Join the dark side !!
F..K religion it always makes fights between ppls , all the religions are the sames its just the names so even if they build a temple who gives a s""t , but if they act like the lying book well we are in trouble so thats why i hate religons the division between ppls is to big and the belief makes you do thing thats makes no sense at all .
The ability to speak is not a sign of intelligence !

Offline Kilika

• Thank you Jesus!
What do these morons want? G_d's house is there!

Sometimes Agent, you post some really bizarre stuff. Some even down-right unreadable. But that is just clearly wrong. God's house is within you! Not some silly building made with men's hands...

"Heaven [is] my throne, and earth [is] my footstool: what house will ye build me? saith the Lord: or what [is] the place of my rest?" Act 7:49 (KJV)

"Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you." Luke 17:21 (KJV)
"For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows."
1 Timothy 6:10 (KJB)

Offline jofortruth

BUMP!

Notice the newspaper clipping above that says "Rothschilds buy Jerusalem"  

Don't believe me. Look it up yourself!

Offline White Rose Sophie

WOW!!! what a find.  ???

* "Washington Monument"
* "Texas"

I think I need to link this to the Pope/Islam/Queenie thread..............  It makes perfect sense if the Rothschilds OWN Jerusalem, doesn't it?