Author Topic: Thirteen Ton Temple Corner Stone to Be Presented to the People of Israel  (Read 30250 times)

Boubear

Thirteen Ton Temple Corner Stone to Be Presented to the People of Israel

The holy cornerstone for the Third Temple will be transported by the Temple Mount and Land of Israel Faithful Movement as they march on Jerusalem Day, 27 Iyar 5769 (May 21, 2009). It will be driven from Ammunition Hill to the Jaffa Gate, along the western walls of the Old City to the downtown streets of Jerusalem. There it will be presented to the people of Israel and to the entire world for the first time since the destruction of the Holy Temple in 70 CE.

Since 1967, Jerusalem Day has become one of the most important holidays in Israel. This public holiday commemorates the liberation of the Temple Mount, the biblical city of Jerusalem, the City of David and the biblically significant areas of Judea, Samaria, Gaza, the Golan Heights and the Sinai Peninsula. All of this happened in the Six Day War of 1967. It was then that G‑d returned the Temple Mount in Jerusalem to His People Israel so that they would immediately rebuild His Holy Temple in order to renew biblical worship there.

The Jerusalem Day march of the Temple Mount Faithful will begin at Ammunition Hill, located in northern Jerusalem. This was the site of some of the most heroic action during the Six Day War. Intense fighting took place from bunker to bunker. Israeli soldiers sacrificed their lives in battle for the G‑d of Israel, for the Holy City of Jerusalem and for the Temple Mount. Ammunition Hill became the symbol of both Israeli heroism and the fighting together of G‑d and His people Israel in fulfillment of His prophetic Word.

The marchers will be led by a truck carrying the holy cornerstone for the Third Temple. The cornerstone, weighing 13 tons, will be carried on the back of the truck, underneath a chuppah, and decorated with Israeli flags, the Star of David and Temple flags. Silver trumpets reconstructed for future worship in the Third Temple will be blown throughout the march.

On the way to the Temple Mount, the marchers will stop in front of the United States Consulate. Here they will present whatever the G‑d of Israel puts onto their hearts as a stance against the growing pressure from US President Barack Obama. They will warn him about his desire to divide the Land of Israel in order to establish a foreign, terror-filled Arab state inside the sovereign Land of Israel. (This land was given by G‑d to the Jewish people alone in an eternal covenant.) The marchers will also warn him concerning his pressure to stop Jewish settlement of the Land and to remove the settlements in Judea and Samaria. They will call out to President Obama: "Take your hands off the Land of the G‑d and the people of Israel!" They will warn him of the divine judgment from G‑d as prophesied by the Prophet Joel: "For behold, in those days, and in that time, when I shall bring back the captivity of Judah and Jerusalem, I will also gather all nations, and will bring them down in the valley of Jehosophat, and will enter into judgment with them there for my people and for my heritage Israel, whom they have scattered among the nations, and have divided up my land" (Joel 4:2).

When the marchers arrive at the Jaffa Gate in Jerusalem, they will blow the silver trumpets and swear their faithfulness to Jerusalem while dancing with the flags. They will then continue through the Old City and ascend to the Holy Temple Mount. There they will swear their faithfulness and devotion to the G‑dly anointing on the Faithful Movement to build the third Temple of G‑d in our lifetime.

When the marchers arrive at the Jaffa Gate in the Old City, the holy cornerstone will continue to the downtown streets of Jerusalem, where it will be presented to the people of Israel and to the entire world. This great occasion will be one of the most exciting events that Israel has experienced during this special end time age.

Everyone is invited to participate in this exciting, historic and G‑dly event. Everyone is called to actively join, come and stand together, and help the Temple Mount and Land of Israel Faithful Movement complete her major and historic campaign to build the Temple of G‑d and to bring to pass all of G‑d's end time prophetic plans for Israel and the entire world.

In the G‑d of Israel we trust!

http://www.templemountfaithful.org/Events/jerusalemDay2009.htm

Offline Virgil_Hilts

If I try to bring about the death of one man I'll be put away for the rest of my life. If I try to bring about the death of mankind I am considered holy. It would be sickening were it not for the fact that it's completely fictional. Have fun staring at a giant rock!
Virgil Hilts was the main character from The Great Escape.

Offline xTruthSeekerx

hmm cornerstone
hmm freemason and or the beigning of the temple to be rebuilt

Boubear

I am not for this.  This temple corner stone, is to bring about the construction of the third temple in Jerusalem.  This goal is anti-christ!!

That's where I stand on the ideal of the third temple!!

Offline xTruthSeekerx

good intentions
bad results happen
such as life
but alas church will be removed before the ac appears

Offline ramallamamama

• Nobody's Slave
What is the name of that cult?
fnord

Boubear

good intentions
bad results happen
such as life

Not to get in an argument, but many believers in Christ don't believe we will be out of here.  It's only part of the believers who believe that.

Boubear

What is the name of that cult?

It's the temple mount faithfull in Jerusalem!

Offline xTruthSeekerx

Not to get in an argument, but many believers in Christ don't believe we will be out of here.  It's only part of the believers who believe that.

you don't want to face the facts is why you don't want to argue but I do see your point now and this thread is not the time

Offline Raincheck

you don't want to face the facts is why you don't want to argue but I do see your point now and this thread is not the time

You was the one to bring it up to begin with

Boubear

Thruth, you are always able to express that you won't be here when AC comes, but every time, I say something, to the contrary, you always want me to go away!!  Well not all Christians think the same as you.  And I have already showed you, if you don't want to see it, that ok, I have no bad feelings towards you.  

Offline Sub-X

• FEAR: False Evidence Appearing Real...
“If you strike at,imprison,or kill us,out of our prisons or graves we will still evoke a spirit that will thwart you,and perhaps,raise a force that will destroy you! We defy you! Do your worst!”-James Connolly 1909

DARK HALF-END GAME

Offline xTruthSeekerx

Thruth, you are always able to express that you won't be here when AC comes, but every time, I say something, to the contrary, you always want me to go away!!  Well not all Christians think the same as you.  And I have already showed you, if you don't want to see it, that ok, I have no bad feelings towards you.  

I am not being mean you know me to argue the point, no i don't want you to go away so we will agree to disagree ;D

Boubear

I am not being mean you know me to argue the point, no i don't want you to go away so we will agree to disagree ;D

:)

Offline BlueBaron

• Remember the Sabbath to keep it HOLY.
    • DANGER WARNING 666
good intentions
bad results happen
such as life

If I had my way I'd remove Church yesterday, but the Anti-Christ wants Church, because the Christians are his disciples and he is their god.

Boubear

Here's a passage, that always makes me stop and think!!

Luk 18:7     And shall not God avenge his own elect, which cry day and night unto him, though he bear long with them?

Luk 18:8    I tell you that he will avenge them speedily. Nevertheless when the Son of man cometh, shall he find faith on the earth?

Offline xTruthSeekerx

i thought you did not want to debate this but alas i see you do

Offline BlueBaron

• DANGER WARNING 666
Great nut job generalization..... ::) Learn before you speak, think before you speak..... Have you forgot to do this this morning?

No but it's the devil that named you Christian and most of you worship the devil (Sungod) on his special day of worship "Sunday" the day of the Sun. So if your mainly all devils then the Anti-Christ will be your god and you we worship and follow him.

Mark my words, watch how many Churches follow the Anti-Christ. I put it to you more will follow him than those that don't follow.

Offline xTruthSeekerx

No but it's the devil that named you Christian and most of you worship the devil (Sungod) on his special day of worship "Sunday" the day of the Sun. So if your mainly all devils then the Anti-Christ will be your god and you we worship and follow him.

Mark my words, watch how many Churches follow the Anti-Christ. I put it to you more will follow him than those that don't follow.

false accusations yet again you really want to cause trouble don't you

Offline BlueBaron

• DANGER WARNING 666
Here's a passage, that always makes me stop and think!!

Luk 18:7     And shall not God avenge his own elect, which cry day and night unto him, though he bear long with them?

Luk 18:8    I tell you that he will avenge them speedily. Nevertheless when the Son of man cometh, shall he find faith on the earth?

When THE MESSIAH returns it will be like the times of Noah, and in the time of Noah there were no righteous in the earth but one, Noah, his family weren't righteous but because of Noah they were saved. Even his homosexual son.

Offline xTruthSeekerx

the days of noah is in relation to ungodliness and the return of the Nephillim who will appear during the tribulation

Offline xTruthSeekerx

it will be an interesting time for the people left behind

Boubear

i thought you did not want to debate this but alas i see you do

No I just posted a passage that makes me stop and think.  And it should to anyone who reads it.  I didn't say anything else.  You are waaaaaaaaaaay to touchy!! LOL

Offline BlueBaron

• DANGER WARNING 666
Quote from: BlueBaron on Today at 11:43:34 AM

From Truthseeker

false accusations yet again you really want to cause trouble don't you

No I don't want to cause trouble, it comes with the job, the job of being a witness to the truth.

Offline BlueBaron

• DANGER WARNING 666
it will be an interesting time for the people left behind

You ain't going nowhere !  ::)

Offline BlueBaron

• DANGER WARNING 666

Homo son, please provide all proof of this. This is the first time I have seen this..... Prove it.

Read the scriptures you will see.

Offline xTruthSeekerx

I am done with this, take your condescending attitude and shove it seriously grow up while your at it

Offline BlueBaron

• DANGER WARNING 666

I am done with this, take your condescending attitude and shove it seriously grow up while your at it

Christians always run from the truth, in fact every devil I ever met ran from the truth.

Boubear

Back to topic

The marchers will be led by a truck carrying the holy cornerstone for the Third Temple. The cornerstone, weighing 13 tons, will be carried on the back of the truck, underneath a chuppah, and decorated with Israeli flags, the Star of David and Temple flags. Silver trumpets reconstructed for future worship in the Third Temple will be blown throughout the march.

This sounds very much like Truthseeker had said in the beginning.  Masonic ceremony??

Offline xTruthSeekerx

Christians always run from the truth, in fact every devil I ever met ran from the truth.

i am not running from anything i am just sick of all of you acting im holier than thou

Offline BlueBaron

• DANGER WARNING 666
i am not running from anything i am just sick of all of you acting im holier than thou

I'm not Holy, I'm a sinner.

Boubear

Back to topic

This sounds very much like Truthseeker had said in the beginning.  Masonic ceremony??

I'm going to requote myself, until all this fighting stops!!

Offline xTruthSeekerx

I'm going to requote myself, until all this fighting stops!!

ill quit if the 5 year old baron quits

Boubear

Truth, you brought up a great point about masonic ceremony, I'd like to focus on that aspect.  Are they (The temple mount faithfull) part of the NWO??  Are they a different branch of the same tree??

Offline xTruthSeekerx

Truth, you brought up a great point about masonic ceremony, I'd like to focus on that aspect.  Are they (The temple mount faithfull) part of the NWO??  Are they a different branch of the same tree??

I am going to admit i do not knopw about this temple group but i am smelling some masonic elements
you need to watch eye of the phoenix to get a better understanding of the masons and the temple

Offline xTruthSeekerx

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3bCYluRXGs

watch the part before this and that

Offline ramallamamama

• Nobody's Slave
fnord

Offline BlueBaron

• DANGER WARNING 666
ill quit if the 5 year old baron quits

I'm not fighting, just speaking truth, but why not smear the messenger, suggesting there still at kinda garden and have a low IQ.

BTW, I repeat I wasn't fighting, I'm not also calling you names, which is the sort of thing a 5 yr old does, so lets us look back over the post to see who is calling names like a 5 yr old. Oh look above at the quote  :D

Shalom

Boubear

Here is something interesting from the masons and the temple mount.  Remember this is from freemasons, not Biblical!!

APOLLYON RISING 2012
The Final Mystery Of The Great Seal Revealed
A Terrifying And Prophetic Cipher, Hidden From The World By The U.S. Government For Over 200 Years Is Here

ENTER ENOCH’S ANTEDILUVIAN PILLARS

An important narrative is told from Masonic Legend based partly on Talmudist and other traditions including Josephus (indirectly in the first book of Antiquities) wherein Enoch, here considered a father of Freemasonry and before he is translated into Metatron, is visited by his female counterpart—the Shekinah of God—and is given a vision of the end of the world. Because of his devotion to God, Enoch constructs nine hidden vaults underground at Mt. Moriah. The vaults are perpendicular; one atop the other, in which he deposits the most important ancient knowledge. In the deepest vault (ninth), he places a triangular plate of gold, measuring a cubit long on each side, bearing the secret and ineffable name of God. When the vaults of knowledge are complete, Enoch covers them over with soil and erects two pillars on the site—one on which he inscribes the history, Arts and Sciences, and “doctrines of Speculative Masonry” according to Masonic historian MacKey, and one on which he places hieroglyphic information pointing to the precious treasure in the vaults nearby. The pillars are nearly destroyed in the Great Flood and the vaults lost until the building of Solomon’s Temple. Maverick Freemason writers Christopher Knight and Robert Lomas in their book, The Second Messiah: Templars, the Turin Shrowd, and the Great Secret of Freemasonry admit that the legend of Enoch’s Pillars, as well as the Solomon Pillars constructed afterward, are very much a “Pesher” of Masonic rituals. The term “Pesher” is a Hebrew word discovered in the Dead Sea Scrolls, which implies that double meanings or “ciphers” occupy certain ancient texts. Thus “surface interpretation” of particular writings are for common persons of moderate mental capacity, while deeper concealed truths lay hidden for the initiated persons of higher degree. Knight and Lomas connect this with the legend of Enoch and the illuminated Masonic rites:

“The thirteenth degree [of the Ancient Scottish Rite of Freemasonry] is ‘The Royal Arch of Enoch’ or ‘The Master of the Ninth Arch’ and it is set at the time of the building of Solomon’s Temple three thousand years ago. It is very much a ‘pesher’ of the Holy Royal Arch Degree, which is the story of the Knights Templar removing a keystone in the ruins of Herod’s Temple and lowering themselves down into a subterranean vault that contains an ancient scroll.

“The degree tells how, in times long before Moses and Abraham, the ancient figure of Enoch foresees that the world will be overwhelmed by an apocalyptic disaster through flood or fire, and he determines to preserve at least some of the knowledge then known to man, that it may be passed on to future civilizations of survivors. He therefore engraves in hieroglyphics the great secrets of science and building on to two pillars: one made of brick and the other of stone.

“The Masonic legend goes on to tell how these pillars were almost destroyed, but sections survived the Flood and were subsequently discovered—one by the Jews, the other by the Egyptians—so that civilization could be rebuilt from the secrets that had been engraved on to them. Fragments of one pillar were found by workmen during the excavations for the foundations of King Solomon’s Temple. Whilst preparing the site in Jerusalem three thousand years ago the top of a vault or arch was uncovered, and one of the Masons was lowered into the vault where he found relics of the great pillar of knowledge. . .

“The next degree, ‘Scotch Knight of Perfection’, is set in a room which has at its centre the reassembled fragments of Enoch’s pillar, inscribed with hieroglyphics. It is claimed that King Solomon created a ‘Lodge of Perfection’ to rule over the thirteen lower degrees, and its members held their first secret meeting in the sacred vault of Enoch beneath the partly constructed Temple of Solomon.” [6]

Consequently in Masonic mysticism, Enoch/Metatron is not only controller of “divine wind” but key to the secrets of illumination. Rituals within Freemasonry related to this legend of Enoch on Moriah, his preservation of the Arts and Sciences in the underground repositories, and the rediscovery of such during the building of the Temple of Solomon are two-fold—those based on Enoch’s hidden vaults including the two pillars representing secret knowledge from antiquity, and those based on the pillars in the Temple of Solomon representing the passageway that initiates must move through en route to the guarded knowledge. The rituals based on these legends are separated for the primitive and higher degrees, with those related to the Enochian Pillars being “preserved exclusively to the higher and more modern degrees” of the Craft, while the “only pillars that are alluded to in the primitive degrees are those of Solomon’s temple” according to MacKey and Singleton. [7] In Morals and Dogma, the late Sovereign Grand Commander of the Scottish Rite, Albert Pike adds that Enoch’s name in Hebrew signifies “initiate” or “initiator” and hence the columns of knowledge erected by him and those of the Temple of Solomon parodied in the Craft and rituals (including the Royal Arch Degree) is symbolic of the Mason’s procession from uninitiated to illumined. When a person joins the Order, he passes between the twin columns during initiation, beyond which awaits the mysteries “of which Masonry is the… custodian and depository of the great philosophical and religious truths, unknown to the world at large, and handed down from age to age by an unbroken current of tradition, embodied in symbols, emblems, and allegories.” [8] Worshipful Master Mason Keith Sheriff in a lecture available on the Inhabitants Lodge No. 153 website acknowledges that the two pillars erected at the Great Temple of Jerusalem are mirrored in the Masonic Lodges as sentinels to the entrance “of the inner sanctum, where the Ark and the Divine Shekina resided.” He adds that the pillars in the Masonic Lodge represent a “portal through which the initiate passes on his admission to Freemasonry” toward the esoteric knowledge represented by and beyond the pillars, available only to those who “traverse the threshold and participate in the mysteries of the Order.” [9]

While the original Scriptural symbolism (see 1 Kings 7:21) of the pillars in the Porch of Solomon’s Temple suggest by their titles the sustaining power of God (Jachin—the right pillar, meaning “He will establish,” and Boaz—the left pillar, meaning “Strength”), the symbolical passage between the pillars in the Masonic Lodge establish among other things the goal of passing through the “guardians and gates” in order to reach the presence of the Great Architect of the Universe and the inner sanctum or “Sanctum Sanctorum” where “the Ark and the Divine Shekina” in Masonic spiritualism hold high occult understanding.

The well-known Masonic legend of Hiram Abiff, the Tyrian ‘First Grand Master’ of the order of Masons and chief Architect of the Temple of Solomon (whose legend is impersonated every time an initiate reaches the level of Master Mason) is said to have been the only man at the time of the Temple’s construction who knew, and therefore could pass down, the Enochian secrets. Every Freemason of Third Degree and higher thus understands what researchers of the Order know as well, that the Temple of Solomon is central to the origin, buildings, layout and rituals of Freemasonry. Each Lodge is a representation of the Jewish Temple, every lower degree Mason a depiction of the Jewish workmen who built the Temple, and “every Master in the chair a representation of the Jewish King.” Significant reasons why this is the case include belief by particular Masons that under the bowels of Moriah, where the Temple was built and near the place where Christ was Crucified, is Enoch’s buried arched vault that held (or holds) the mysteries of angelic knowledge and the ineffable name of God. In Cryptic (concealed or subterranean) Rites of Freemasonry, the Council of Royal and Select Masters actually ritualize this concept by playing out the discovery of the concealed vaults wherein the hidden name of God (discussed later) is bestowed. Occultists prefer to keep shrouded why knowing this hidden name is so important, but according to ancient ritual magic, it is because one can capture, control, or manipulate the power of the “god” if one possesses his oracular name. This is a demonization of a biblical tenant, which conveys that names have power, such as evil spirits being cast out “in Jesus name” and Jesus having “a name which is above every name” (see Mk. 9:38-40, 16:17; Mt. 7:22-23; Acts 19:13-17; Phil. 2:9-11).

Hebrews as well as other Old Testament peoples ascribed great significance to naming their children, believing the name held power to determine the outcome of the individual’s life. In occultism, this belief is echoed in the mythos of many magical ceremonies including those of one of the most important deities from mythology, Isis, who was venerated by the Egyptians, Greeks, and the Romans as the undisputed queen of magical skills due to being the “goddess of a thousand names.” Her enchantments were so powerful that she even forced the high god Ra to reveal his most secret name to her. She accomplished this by conjuring a magic serpent that bit the sun god—a reptile whose venom was so potent that it brought Ra to the point of death, forcing him to surrender his hidden and powerful name. When Ra succumbed, Isis uttered different secret words, which drove the serpent’s poison from his body. Afterward, the victorious goddess added Ra’s powerful and hidden name to her archive of divine words. Such magic words were considered by the Egyptians to be of the highest importance for the navigation of physical and spiritual dimensions. This was because Isis not only possessed secret words, but she instructed her followers as to how, when, and with what vocal tones they were to be uttered. If the proper words were pronounced correctly—at the right time of the day and with proper ceremony—they would have the effect of altering reality, manipulating the laws of physics, and of forcing the being or object to which they were directed into compliance, including people, spirits, and gods. Interestingly, Freemasonic scholars admit that the legend of Hiram Abiff—their original Grand Master and architect of Solomon’s Temple—is but a retelling of the mythos of Isis and Osiris, a fact that the reader will find significant later.

Due to the occult value or sacredness then of the numerous elements surrounding the story of Solomon’s Temple in mystical literature, there has been an idea for some time that groups from among the Freemasons and illuminated fraternities intend to rebuild or to participate in the rebuilding of a glorious New Temple in Jerusalem fashioned after the one built by Solomon. Disclosure of this has occasionally reached the public’s ear. The Illustrated London News, August 28, 1909 ran a spectacular supplement in which they detailed this goal. The article was titled, “The Freemason’s Plan To Rebuild Solomon’s Temple At Jerusalem”.

Three years later, September 22, 1912, The New York Times published an outline by Freemasons to rebuild the Temple under the title “SOLOMON”S TEMPLE: Scheme of Freemasons and Opinions of Jews on Rebuilding”. By 1914, some publishers had begun adding unprecedented details, including a report that the land on which the Dome of the Rock now stands was secretly purchased and plans were already under design for the construction of the Third and Final Temple. Researchers since have produced intelligence that a hushed collaboration was firmly in place, held back only against the right time, opportunity and circumstances when exalted Freemasons and their associates would move with haste to reconstruct a New Temple, from which their “earthly representative” would reign.

In addition to occultists, groups including the Temple Mount Faithful and the Temple Institute in Jerusalem are busy restoring and constructing the sacred vessels and vestments that will be used for service in the New Temple at the arrival of their “Messiah.” Students of Bible prophecy recognize the importance of such plans as signaling the arrival of Antichrist. Old and New Testament scriptures explain that a false Jewish Messiah will appear, enthroning himself as God in the Temple in Jerusalem, but afterward he will defile the holy place by setting up a sacrilegious object in the Temple and ordering the sacrifices and offerings to cease (see Dan. 9:27; II Thess. 2:3-4). For any of this to occur, it is necessary for the Temple to be rebuilt, thus making claims by Freemasons or other groups interested in fulfilling this monumental task highly suspect with regard to unfolding end-times events.

A major obstacle that arises when discussing the rebuilding of the Temple in Jerusalem is the present-day existence of the Islamic shrines known as the Dome of the Rock and the Al-Aqsa Mosque on the Temple Mount, an issue that may also be resolved in Bible prophecy. A fault line near Jerusalem has been the cause of a half-dozen major earthquakes over the last thousand years and may be strategically located to utterly destroy the Islamic shrines at any point in time. Zechariah 14:3-4 reads, “Then the LORD will go out and fight against those nations, as he fights in the day of battle. On that day his feet will stand on the Mount of Olives, east of Jerusalem, and the Mount of Olives will be split in two from east to west, forming a great valley, with half of the mountain moving north and half moving south.” Such a catastrophic event could wipe out the Muslim compound and provide a catalyst for rebuilding Solomon’s Temple. Reports in recent years have featured scientific evidence and geological surveys warning that buildings in this area could be severely damaged if not utterly demolished by an earthquake. The Associated Press in what sounded particularly prophetic in this regard reported, “Most at risk… is the Old City and the 11-acre elevated plaza housing two major mosques, including the gold-capped Dome of the Rock. The site is known to Muslims as the Al Aqsa Mosque compound and to Jews as the Temple Mount—once home to the biblical Temples.” [10]

It is also entirely possible that an event such as an earthquake would not be required to bring about the dream of a new Temple in Jerusalem. The Middle East is a powder keg and war with its missiles and bombs could take out the Islamic shrines in a single hour. Some claim the Muslim structures could even be intentionally targeted during a conflict as a way of facilitating the construction of a New Temple. Among such writers and researchers a theory exists that the New Temple will be a Masonic one for all faiths, built on the very spot from where the debris of the Moslem structures will be cleared following calamity, and then a New Messiah will pass through the golden Masonic portals of the New Temple, announcing to the world that the Universal Savior of mankind has come.

Whether circumstances will be sufficient to build the New Temple before America elects its next president in 2012, evidence that the foundation upon which the Man of Sin shall reign is impossible now to deny.

http://defenderpublishing.blogspot.com/2009/05/part-fiveread-it-before-it-is-banned-by.html

Offline EarthAngel_2012

i do believe  our christian religion have been infiltrated... alot states that sunday is the worship of the sun god.. but i don't only worship  god on sunday i worship jesus everyday nor do i go to church on sunday but not for that reason.. i just don't feel i need a church to reach god.. i believe we are the extention to reach god. our body is a vessel, and a temple.. when we pray he answers, in or out of church..
The Hegalian Dialect:Control thru duality. Guide and manage a conflict and chaos so both sides have the same destination(order). It symbolizes a pyramid meanig left thesis vs. right thesis =middle thesis. 1 leads to 2 leads to 3.The 3rd is possible because of and NOT insipit of the 2 opposing sides.