Author Topic: earthquake just hit los angeles  (Read 17961 times)

Offline goetface

earthquake just hit los angeles
« on: May 17, 2009, 10:44:12 pm »
just had a quake here in LA at 8:39pm, was a good one.

zafada

Re: earthquake just hit los angeles
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2009, 10:47:38 pm »
Lucky.  We don't get those in Connecticut.

Offline goetface

« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2009, 10:48:26 pm »
its was a strong jolt, was sitting here studying and boom! lol.

Offline blackturtle.us

• blackturtle.us

Offline goetface

« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2009, 10:53:31 pm »
new says 4.7, damn man why cant we get something fun! :(

Offline Irobot

• SHOW HOST WANTED!
    • 12160 SOCIAL NETWORK
« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2009, 10:56:00 pm »

Mag 5.0   

Name/Epicenter 1.7 mi NNE of Hawthorne, CA   

Date May 18 2009   

Time 03:39:36 UTC   
12160  "Destroying the NWO"
Check out the blogs, videos, and discussions!!
http://12160.info/

RADIO HOST WANTED!!! 
Trolls R People 2

Lucian Solaris

« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2009, 01:02:17 am »
MOAR!

(This coming outa SD County)

Offline 11thHOUR

« Reply #7 on: May 18, 2009, 01:11:08 am »
Who in the hell would live anywhere in California?

Lets see here..... what defines California?

1. Heaviest gun restrictions in the country

2. Energy crisis

3. Enron

4. earthquakes

5. wildfires

6. a real-life nazi for governor

Get the hell out of there!

Offline America2

• Romans 10:9-10 King James Version
« Reply #8 on: May 18, 2009, 01:13:48 am »
Who in the hell would live anywhere in California?

Lets see here..... what defines California?

1. Heaviest gun restrictions in the country

2. Energy crisis

3. Enron

4. earthquakes

5. wildfires

6. a real-life nazi for governor

Get the hell out of there!

7. Bohemean Grove

8. Hollywood - the propaganda machine for the NWO

Offline John Galt

« Reply #9 on: May 18, 2009, 01:16:18 am »
Rock and roll baby!

Alex says Texas is the front line of this battle. Uh...no. I've always wanted to call in to disagree on that point. I'd get to the front of the line, on the point of being on the front line. Ha!

~jg in Frisco

Offline 11thHOUR

« Reply #10 on: May 18, 2009, 01:27:34 am »
7. Bohemean Grove

8. Hollywood - the propaganda machine for the NWO

Thank you for the addition,  how could I have forgotten about those two??   :-\

Offline America2

• Romans 10:9-10 King James Version
« Reply #11 on: May 18, 2009, 01:30:03 am »

Thank you for the addition,  how could I have forgotten about those two??   :-\

What helps me to remember the BG one is that it's centered around the Bay Area - pt being that for years now, we've been hearing from the MSM how SF is due for "the big one". In 2006 and 2007, the MSM was practically fearmongering everyone.

Do you really think TPTB will use HAARP on one of their own territories? ::)

Offline John Galt

« Reply #12 on: May 18, 2009, 01:32:34 am »
What helps me to remember the BG one is that it's centered around the Bay Area - pt being that for years now, we've been hearing from the MSM how SF is due for "the big one". In 2006 and 2007, the MSM was practically fearmongering everyone.

Do you really think TPTB will use HAARP on one of their own territories? ::)

Google Port Chicago.

~jg

Offline Unintelligable Name

« Reply #13 on: May 18, 2009, 02:44:11 am »
I've sat through 3 Earthquakes and never felt a thing.

:D

Slept through one though, so that sorta doesn't count.

As for the "Big one" and HAARP, that's due to the history of mega-quakes on the San Andreas Fault Line -- not that HAARP can't cause Earthquakes.

But as for fearmongering yeah, they'll even say sometimes that California is going to fall into the Ocean.

Offline John Galt

« Reply #14 on: May 18, 2009, 03:04:28 am »
I've sat through 3 Earthquakes and never felt a thing.

:D

Slept through one though, so that sorta doesn't count.

As for the "Big one" and HAARP, that's due to the history of mega-quakes on the San Andreas Fault Line -- not that HAARP can't cause Earthquakes.

But as for fearmongering yeah, they'll even say sometimes that California is going to fall into the Ocean.

Great post. Really. I'm so glad that you've been around to post 3500+ for us all to enjoy, and that you often branch out from your core expertise in "guns" and "chicks with guns".

Now, I for one have been here and awake to feel many earthquakes. I felt the full force of Loma Prieta. I felt the Northridge. These DO happen, and it may not be HAARP at all. There certainly is a very active San Andreas fault.

And it's true what "they" (wackos) say about California "falling into the ocean."

But come on man, why did you feel the need to even post what you posted above? Did you even read the above posts about all that California is involved with? Did you google "Port Chicago"?

Being a native Californian who is very arguably on the very front line of things as we speak, I don't have the convenient luxury of sitting/sleeping through earthquakes or anything my Nazi Gov is saying/doing.

Let me kickstart you on Port Chicago, since it appears neither you nor any other Alex followers are aware that it appears highly likely that the first nuclear explosion to occur on this continent occurred just 25 miles north of San Francisco in 1944:

From wikipedia:

Nuclear bomb theory:
The Port Chicago explosion was studied by the Los Alamos National Laboratory team working on the Manhattan project. The resulting damage was seen as being similar to the effects of a relatively small nuclear explosion with destructive power equivalent to 2,000 tons of TNT. Paul Masters, a photo technician at Los Alamos, made copies of some of the study documents and stored them at his home. In 1980, Peter Vogel discovered one of Masters' documents in a rummage sale and noticed that one section of text read "Ball of fire mushroom out at 18,000 ft in typical Port Chicago fashion". Vogel, a New Mexican information officer-turned-journalist, began to research the possibility that the Port Chicago explosion was caused by a nuclear bomb. Beginning in 1982 Vogel publicly voiced his theory, raising a storm of controversy in the Bay Area press.

Vogel continued to hunt for clues over the next two decades, eventually writing a book and, in 2002, establishing a website delineating various circumstantial reasons why the Port Chicago explosion could have been nuclear. After failing to find hard evidence to support his theory, Vogel abandoned it in 2005, leaving the website in place until taking it down between September 2008 and March 2009.

More info (archived site): http://web.archive.org/web/20080210030003/http://www.portchicago.org/

There's some scary shit going down in my vicinity bro, and both our known and unknown history is confirming that anything can and will happen here.

~jg

« Reply #15 on: May 18, 2009, 02:34:44 pm »
You're trying to figure out the point of my post... well I'm doing the same thing with yours.

I think it's a whine fest about how I, and others, ignored your posts.

Be nice if you quit digging through my post history.

Offline xereau

• Thread Killer
« Reply #16 on: May 18, 2009, 03:31:56 pm »
The 'big one' in California pales in comparison to the earthquakes that hit the Seattle / Vancouver area.

The length of the fault determines the maximum size of a quake that it can generate.

Although the fault line that runs north to south through California is long and capable of producing devastating quakes, the fault line that traverses the Cascadia region of the Pacific Northwest is the longest on earth.  And it has a long and steady history of catastrophic quakes.

Sediment samples from the pacific off the coast of Washington and British Columbia show a consistent pattern of devastating quakes that occur on a very regular (geologically speaking) basis.  Every 250 to 500 years, the subduction fault of the Juan de Fuca Plate lets stress energy loose, producing a massive earthquake 10 - 100 times more powerful than the fault in California is capable of producing at its maximum.  The longer the plate takes to release stress, the larger the quake ends up being and it is currently overdue for 'the big one'.

This fault, and its eerie predictability should be MUCH bigger news than it is, which is basically nothing.
Government is the Entertainment Division of the military-industrial complex. --  Frank Zappa

Offline 11thHOUR

« Reply #17 on: May 18, 2009, 09:39:59 pm »
The 'big one' in California pales in comparison to the earthquakes that hit the Seattle / Vancouver area.

The length of the fault determines the maximum size of a quake that it can generate.

Although the fault line that runs north to south through California is long and capable of producing devastating quakes, the fault line that traverses the Cascadia region of the Pacific Northwest is the longest on earth.  And it has a long and steady history of catastrophic quakes.

Sediment samples from the pacific off the coast of Washington and British Columbia show a consistent pattern of devastating quakes that occur on a very regular (geologically speaking) basis.  Every 250 to 500 years, the subduction fault of the Juan de Fuca Plate lets stress energy loose, producing a massive earthquake 10 - 100 times more powerful than the fault in California is capable of producing at its maximum.  The longer the plate takes to release stress, the larger the quake ends up being and it is currently overdue for 'the big one'.

This fault, and its eerie predictability should be MUCH bigger news than it is, which is basically nothing.

The classical "mine is much bigger than yours" debate.    :D

Offline trailhound

« Reply #18 on: May 18, 2009, 09:45:51 pm »
Hey its that rense in the ass guy john galt :D

Sorry bro couldnt resist that cracked me up when you posted that the other day :D

"Do not let your hatred of a people incite you to aggression." Qur'an 5:2
At the heart of that Western freedom and democracy is the belief that the individual man, the child of God, is the touchstone of value..." -RFK

Offline John Galt

« Reply #19 on: May 18, 2009, 10:04:04 pm »
Hey its that rense in the ass guy john galt :D

Sorry bro couldnt resist that cracked me up when you posted that the other day :D

Haha, no need to apologize. I cracked myself up with that one too. I laugh at myself all the damn time :D

Regards to that post I made very early this morning, chemicalrain had it mostly right. I couldn't figure out what/why he was posting, so I did him one better I suppose :P Ever since he called out Ayn Rand a while back on another thread, I've sort of had it in for him, LOL.

But seriously, you people should really take a few minutes to google Port Chicago sometime. Damn scary shit, and it shows me, anyway, that the powers that be would have absolutely no problem inducing mega quakes on their/our sacred California land. They freakin' tested their first nuke on us!

I fear that giving us the Terminator as our governor is mere prelude to what is likely to come.

~jg

« Reply #20 on: May 18, 2009, 10:08:13 pm »
I often wonder how bad off California will be when the guns start blazing...

I'm thinking.... absolutely terrible.

Back in the 90's I came across what was then called "Google Archives" and read a bunch of articles on how in the year 2000 the Illuminati was going to trigger an Earthquake that would cause California to fall into the Ocean.

Thankfully that amounted to being as accurate as a fortune cookie.

As for Ayn Rand -- that was my fault I jumped the gun there parroting information I hadn't verified.

Offline trailhound

« Reply #21 on: May 18, 2009, 10:23:32 pm »
More info (archived site): http://web.archive.org/web/20080210030003/http://www.portchicago.org/

There's some scary shit going down in my vicinity bro, and both our known and unknown history is confirming that anything can and will happen here.

Yes and i have come to view it all as ordinary and expected :P I dont think i want to even begin to kind of know about all the crap they're testing on us now. Ah Port Chicago, California...you from the area John?

At the heart of that Western freedom and democracy is the belief that the individual man, the child of God, is the touchstone of value..." -RFK

Offline John Galt

« Reply #22 on: May 18, 2009, 10:24:05 pm »
As for Ayn Rand -- that was my fault I jumped the gun there parroting information I hadn't verified.

Thanks for that, Bro. In return, I'll stop digging through your post history ;)

So wait, do you also live in California?

~jg

« Reply #23 on: May 18, 2009, 10:30:01 pm »
So wait, do you also live in California?

Yes, Santa Rosa but considering moving to Nevada to get away from the gun laws, taxes, and Arnold.  :D

Offline trailhound

« Reply #24 on: May 18, 2009, 10:30:27 pm »
On the night of 17 July 1944, two transport vessels loading ammunition at the Port Chicago, California naval base were suddenly Explosionengulfed in a massive explosion. The blast destroyed everything within a one-mile radius, including the two ships, the pier and the dock. It killed 320 men on the base, and injured nearly 400 more, most of whom were black. Also almost completely destroying the town of Port Chicago 1.5 miles away, it was the worst home-front military disaster of World War II.

Afterward, a group of surviving enlistees refused to load munitions again until they could be assured of the safety of their working conditions. The Navy court-martialed 50 of these men for mutiny, and dishonorably discharged them. All were imprisoned, though President Truman commuted their sentences after the war was over.

Today, a campaign is underway to bring national attention to the Port Chicago tragedy, and to clear the names of those who stood up against unfair conditions. These black sailors served their country with pride and honor during World War II, and deserve to to be recognized for their contributions.

We urge you to help bring to light one of America's darkest and long forgotten secrets. SeamanThis site is jointly produced by The Black Hollywood Education and Resource Center and Revelations Entertainment. It contains personal profiles of the remaining survivors of the blast and mutiny, as well as a complete history of the explosion and its aftermath. But even more important are educational materials for teachers & students, and opportunities for you to join the campaign for justice.

http://portchicagomutiny.com/intro/intro.html

Offline John Galt

« Reply #25 on: May 18, 2009, 10:33:07 pm »
Yes and i have come to view it all as ordinary and expected :P I dont think i want to even begin to kind of know about all the crap they're testing on us now. Ah Port Chicago, California...you from the area John?

Born and raised in the San Francisco Bay Area. Spent some years in Southern California, for college and girls, but then moved back up the coast. NorCal is where it's at for me, and I'll be damn hard-pressed to ever leave.

Of course, it appears they're now looking to give me that hard press.

~jg

« Reply #26 on: May 18, 2009, 10:35:09 pm »
Can't beat the weather and scenery... mountains... hills... valleys... rivers.... beaches... but prices for everything are absurd and I can keep on thinking of negatives... but I'd rather not. It will always be what I consider home.

Offline trailhound

« Reply #27 on: May 18, 2009, 10:43:43 pm »
Of course, it appears they're now looking to give me that hard press.

Yeah but thats everywhere though it seems. I dont know, i hear portugal might be cool if you want to hippy farm.

Born and raised in the San Francisco Bay Area.

...on a back porch in july just looking up to heaven at this crescent in the sky

Offline John Galt

« Reply #28 on: May 18, 2009, 11:06:06 pm »
Yeah but thats everywhere though it seems. I dont know, i hear portugal might be cool if you want to hippy farm.

So true. Hippy farm, eh? That actually sounds more appealing to me today than ever. It would give me a chance to get back into smoking pot. ;)

...on a back porch in july just looking up to heaven at this crescent in the sky

Ah yes, from "Standing On The Moon." I've got the song in my collection. I've never been too much of a Deadhead, unlike many of my friends, but I absolutely LOVE Dylan!

~jg

Offline trailhound

« Reply #29 on: May 19, 2009, 06:39:03 am »
Ah yes, from "Standing On The Moon." I've got the song in my collection. I've never been too much of a Deadhead, unlike many of my friends, but I absolutely LOVE Dylan!

Its almost cliche at this point but you got to hand it to Bob, he da man. I always go see him when he gets within a few hundred miles.

I like this new song he just released 'Its All Good.' Typical Dylan tongue firmly in cheek, cool song. 8)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dm_lwGkFaGU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lw5sLV5NXYk

Offline goetface

Re: earthquake just hit los angeles(Update 3.9 mag @ 1549)
« Reply #30 on: May 19, 2009, 06:06:20 pm »
we just had another quake 15 min ago it was a 3.9, funny how all this is happening right around californias votes by arnold to raise taxs. All this fear being used to persuade us to vote to tax us more because of the fires and now the possibly loss of cops and firefighters. I wonder if HARP is at work.

Devotional Soul

« Reply #31 on: May 19, 2009, 06:50:24 pm »
I'm sending prayers to Cali, my family is all there...been trying to get them to leave for years now, but they think they're stuck.  The big one has been expected forever now. 

deconstructmyhouse

« Reply #32 on: May 19, 2009, 06:54:35 pm »
Rock and roll baby!

Alex says Texas is the front line of this battle. Uh...no. I've always wanted to call in to disagree on that point. I'd get to the front of the line, on the point of being on the front line. Ha!

~jg in Frisco

gotta say you are trumped by one major thing.

Question?
where do you send your federal IRS payment?
Answer?
The war's frontline: Austin Texas

Devotional Soul

« Reply #33 on: May 20, 2009, 01:30:51 am »

...watch it all roll by, all roll by...