Author Topic: Hearst/Disney/GE owned History Channel pushes Project Blue Beam  (Read 89351 times)

Offline agentbluescreen

Re: Eery Ad on the History Channel last night...
« Reply #80 on: May 15, 2009, 10:44:30 pm »
Looks almost just like my Tigera kitty, except she's all stripes with two bulls eyes one both of her sides.  I love cats.  And dogs too.

I kinda share that felines obvious opinion of insurance company mascots.

Offline Monkeypox

• He Loved Big Brother
    • Monkeypox
« Reply #81 on: May 15, 2009, 10:47:20 pm »
me too !

Bar-be-qued!!   :D ;D :D ;D

You wouldn't happen to be Korean, would you?

;D
War Is Peace - Freedom Is Slavery - Ignorance Is Strength

"Educate and inform the whole mass of the people... They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty."

—Thomas Jefferson

Offline JonTheSavage

« Reply #82 on: May 15, 2009, 10:50:20 pm »
Wait a tick. Mother f**ker!  :o :o :o

Lets think for a sec. If it is NOT in fact a let-down per se.... If it is supposed to "re-write" textbooks... A Global Event...

Lets think about this. What kind of effect would it have on the population if they DID announce these mythological aliens, or some f**ked up thing, were in fact real. Lets say they didn't exist, and the History channel hyped it up as fear mongering, and said they were hostile. Would anyone really believe it?

Would they?

luckee1

« Reply #83 on: May 15, 2009, 10:51:35 pm »
You wouldn't happen to be Korean, would you?

;D

no.  I just couldn't resist a chance to laugh!!

Offline JonTheSavage

« Reply #84 on: May 15, 2009, 10:53:29 pm »
NOW. Let me say a 2nd scenerio. Lets not go into the Myatra crap or whatever. But lets say that they are going to announce Obama as some kind of "World Savior", or that they found this "World Savior". That this person fulfilled prophecies in the bible or something, and they announced him/it as a neo-messiah of sorts.

Offline Voskhod3

« Reply #85 on: May 16, 2009, 03:09:41 am »
Maitreya is the Wizard of Oz.

Maitreya, Maitreya... I just met a girl named Maitreya.

Offline Voskhod3

« Reply #86 on: May 16, 2009, 03:14:19 am »
And don't forget how $400K was poured out to Argentina to research why gay sex activities occurs in bars. ::)

Shit!

Twinkie or Mars?

Offline Voskhod3

« Reply #87 on: May 16, 2009, 03:17:44 am »
In 2012 when the PLanet X arrives in our Solar System, the reptilians shall activate their stellar beacon located at the Giza monuments. Then their big disc shaped motherships shall arrive and disgorge many an attractive looking homo sapiens. Until the fateful day that someone sees them swallowing a mouse like a snake! And then finds that the human looking faces of the Visitors is actually a mask for the Snake Lords!

Time to stock up on reptile masks.

That'll confuse them. They rip theirs off and we put ours on.

I'm going into business...

zafada

« Reply #88 on: May 16, 2009, 03:23:26 am »
Hey, I'm sure we'll all be dead by then.  Wait...no...no

Offline 2010

« Reply #89 on: May 16, 2009, 04:05:14 am »
NOW. Let me say a 2nd scenerio. Lets not go into the Myatra crap or whatever. But lets say that they are going to announce Obama as some kind of "World Savior", or that they found this "World Savior". That this person fulfilled prophecies in the bible or something, and they announced him/it as a neo-messiah of sorts.

No one will believe that crap.
If they come out and say some messiah is here, and they claim it's Obama. Good, at lease I'll be 100% sure of the BS.

I don't think the "event" will be anything like this though.

Offline Monkeypox

• He Loved Big Brother
    • Monkeypox
« Reply #90 on: May 16, 2009, 04:07:26 am »
I have a feeling it's going to be a big build-up, then it will turn out to be something monumentally stupid.

Like Geraldo and Al Capone's vault.

;D

"Educate and inform the whole mass of the people... They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty."

—Thomas Jefferson

Offline 2010

« Reply #91 on: May 16, 2009, 04:53:10 am »
I have a feeling it's going to be a big build-up, then it will turn out to be something monumentally stupid.

Like Geraldo and Al Capone's vault.

;D

I agree. But it's fun thinking about the what ifs.

Offline changedname

« Reply #92 on: May 16, 2009, 04:54:11 am »
Maybe it is an announcement comming from the Builderberg group and they don't yet know themselves what it will be themselves but have a heads up so that they can make the announcement that something will be revieled to them at that time!

Offline 2010

« Reply #93 on: May 16, 2009, 08:17:43 am »
I guess the fun is over, and it ends with a sigh...

History channel updated the flash countdown from 44milion years to 47million years.
http://www.history.com/content/this-changes-everything

German Fossil Found to Be Early Primate

By JOHN NOBLE WILFORD
Published: May 16, 2009
Fossil remains of a 47-million-year-old animal, found years ago in Germany, have been analyzed more thoroughly and determined to be an extremely early primate close to the emergence of the evolutionary branch leading to monkeys, apes and humans, scientists said in interviews this week.

As part of a heavily promoted publicity campaign, the skeleton will be displayed at a news conference on Tuesday at the American Museum of Natural History in New York; the History Channel plans a documentary on the primate at 9 p.m. on May 25; and Little Brown is bringing out a book. The Wall Street Journal published an article on Friday giving some scientific details of the discovery.

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/05/16/science/16fossil.html?_r=1&ref=world

History Channel can go f**k its self with its "World Changing" hype.

Offline Kilika

• Thank you Jesus!
« Reply #94 on: May 16, 2009, 08:25:16 am »
Straight from the P.T. Barnum School of Marketing. ::)
"For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows."
1 Timothy 6:10 (KJB)

Offline Lilly Bighorn

« Reply #95 on: May 16, 2009, 08:29:42 am »
Straight from the P.T. Barnum School of Marketing. ::)

yeah. the first clue was that it was coming from the history channel. if you consider that a good source of information, it's time to get a library card.
Jesus said, "Blessed is the lion which becomes man when consumed by man; and cursed is the man whom the lion consumes, and the lion becomes man."

Offline Scootle

« Reply #96 on: May 16, 2009, 08:45:51 am »

Tiddles! Put down the Queen of England!
The truth will set you free
From global tyranny
Wake up American slobs
9/11 was an inside job
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OntBg2qwk_M&fmt=35

Century of Manipulation
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mujq-C1UAw0

... Here's Tom with the weather!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6CCIcjIngLA

Offline Stan

« Reply #97 on: May 16, 2009, 12:33:35 pm »

History channel updated the flash countdown from 44milion years to 47million years.

By JOHN NOBLE WILFORD
Fossil remains of a 47-million-year-old animal, found years ago in Germany, have been analyzed more thoroughly and determined to be an extremely early primate close to the emergence of the evolutionary branch leading to monkeys, apes and humans, scientists said in interviews this week.

As part of a heavily promoted publicity campaign, the skeleton will be displayed at a news conference on Tuesday at the American Museum of Natural History in New York; the History Channel plans a documentary on the primate at 9 p.m. on May 25; and Little Brown is bringing out a book. The Wall Street Journal published an article on Friday giving some scientific details of the discovery.

*yawn*

Offline America2

• Romans 10:9-10 King James Version
« Reply #98 on: May 16, 2009, 12:42:44 pm »

By JOHN NOBLE WILFORD

3 words - Project Blue Beam

Offline xTruthSeekerx

« Reply #99 on: May 16, 2009, 12:45:22 pm »
3 words - Project Blue Beam

possibly maybe not

Offline America2

• Romans 10:9-10 King James Version
« Reply #100 on: May 16, 2009, 12:52:51 pm »
possibly maybe not

B/w the Maitreya and Project Blue Beam, one of them is true, and the other is a hoax. I can't imagine both them being true. My guess is the latter is a hoax.(Or if we want to rack our brains further, it's the Maitreya who created PBB)

Offline xTruthSeekerx

« Reply #101 on: May 16, 2009, 12:55:39 pm »
B/w the Maitreya and Project Blue Beam, one of them is true, and the other is a hoax. I can't imagine both them being true. My guess is the latter is a hoax.(Or if we want to rack our brains further, it's the Maitreya who created PBB)

the maitrya is a legitimate issue bluebeam i am not sure

Offline Monkeypox

• He Loved Big Brother
    • Monkeypox
« Reply #102 on: May 16, 2009, 12:58:02 pm »

By JOHN NOBLE WILFORD

YAWN...how exciting.

:-\

—Thomas Jefferson

Offline Voskhod3

« Reply #103 on: May 16, 2009, 01:10:24 pm »
Fossil remains of a 47-million-year-old animal, found years ago in Germany,

It could still be an alien animal.

Offline unitedstrokesofamerica

• DOMO SMASH DA NWO!!!!
« Reply #104 on: May 16, 2009, 01:29:32 pm »
If they discovered something along the lines of an alien they would not wait to release this info. It would be on the front page of every newspaper the second it was found.  They are hyping up some bullshit because it is probably not that big of a deal.
"You gotta remember, establishment, it’s just a name for evil. The monster doesn’t care whether it kills all the students or whether there’s a revolution. It’s not thinking logically, it’s out of control."
— John Lennon (1969)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEej1feA9N8

Offline Optimus

• Globalist Destroyer
  • Global Moderator
    • GlobalGulag.com
« Reply #105 on: May 16, 2009, 01:40:23 pm »

By JOHN NOBLE WILFORD

A fossil found years ago in Germany? And just now this is considered a "world changing event". :D

What a f'ing joke! The History Channel needs to change it's name to "The BS Channel".
“The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people,
it's an instrument for the people to restrain the government.” – Patrick Henry

>>> Global Gulag Media & Forum <<<

Offline Voskhod3

« Reply #106 on: May 16, 2009, 01:55:37 pm »
A fossil found years ago in Germany? And just now this is considered a "world changing event". :D

What a f'ing joke! The History Channel needs to change it's name to "The BS Channel".

Germany! Maybe the fossil is linked to Hilter AND Aliens.

It's going to be great, the History Channel isn't going to let us down.

Offline Monkeypox

• He Loved Big Brother
    • Monkeypox
« Reply #107 on: May 16, 2009, 01:58:25 pm »

Do I detect sarcasm?

:P

—Thomas Jefferson

Offline 2010

« Reply #108 on: May 16, 2009, 01:58:41 pm »

Yep. So that means this wont be world changing. For the general public it will be just another show and most people wont care.
For people that are in this field of study, they probably already know about it and have known about it since soon after it was found.

Offline Optimus

• Globalist Destroyer
  • Global Moderator
    • GlobalGulag.com
« Reply #109 on: May 16, 2009, 02:15:21 pm »

I still think they should change their name to the BS Channel, since they run shows that have nothing to do with history. Shows like Ice road truckers, axmen and that other show (forgot the name) where they go hunting for bigfoot, the lockness monster, chupacabras, mothmen and junk like that.
“The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people,
it's an instrument for the people to restrain the government.” – Patrick Henry

>>> Global Gulag Media & Forum <<<

Offline heavyhebrew

• Laughter is the best medicine.
« Reply #110 on: May 16, 2009, 03:10:48 pm »
I still think they should change their name to the BS Channel, since they run shows that have nothing to do with history. Shows like Ice road truckers, axmen and that other show (forgot the name) where they go hunting for bigfoot, the lockness monster, chupacabras, mothmen and junk like that.

Wow, I love that stuff. I like knowing that some very good bullshit artists are getting paid good money by the Ministry of Truth, History Channel Division, to go out and "study".
I want to get paid to go hike out in the woods, ask unhinged people about their delusions and collect some of that money train droppings!
We work jobs we hate to pay for stuff we don't need to impress people we don't like. Am I the crazy one here?

Offline sharpsteve

• Twitter Me
« Reply #111 on: May 16, 2009, 03:29:18 pm »
http://abcnews.go.com/Technology/story?id=7603618&page=1

Primate Fossil Could Be Key Link in Evolution
Young Female Had Thumbs, Fingernails, May Have Walked
By NED POTTER May 16, 2009
Scientists say a 47-million-year-old fossil found in Germany may be a key link to explain the evolution of modern human beings.
The fossil, of a young female that probably resembled a modern-day lemur, is described as "the most complete primate fossil ever found." It is small -- with a body about the size of a raccoon -- but it has characteristics that suggest a relationship both to primates and humans.

It has, among other things, opposable thumbs, similar to humans' and unlike those found on other modern mammals. It has fingernails instead of claws. And scientists say they believe there is evidence it was able to walk on its hind legs.

Remains From a German Caldera

The find is being published next week in the online journal Public Library of Science - One (PLoS One for short). The cable channel History, which bought the North American documentary rights to the find, provided exclusive details to ABC News.

"She is a transitional species showing characteristics from both the non-human (prosimians and lemurs) and human (anthropoids, monkeys, apes and man) evolutionary lines," said the producers in a statement reviewed by the authors of the PLoS One paper.

It was discovered by amateur fossil hunters in 1983 in a mile-wide crater called the Messel Shale Pit, not far from Frankfurt. Scientists speculate that at one time the pit was a volcanic caldera, where animals got caught and their remains unusually were well preserved. The amateurs recognized that they had a very good fossil, but they did not recognize its potential importance.

The location, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, has been the source of many other fossils from the Eocene Period, about 50 million years ago.

The fossil was shown by collectors to Dr. Jorn Hurum of the University of Oslo, who brought in colleagues from Oslo and Norway's Senckenberg Research Institute to authenticate the find. They bought the specimen so that it would not disappear into private hands.

Examination of the fossil went on for two years. They have called the specimen Darwinius masillae. The researchers were able to keep their work secret until word leaked out in the last week.

Fossil May Be Evolution 'Link'

Hurum's team said 98 percent of the fossil's skeleton appears intact. It has a long, curling tail. X-rays show it was young; it had baby teeth and, beneath them, adult teeth forming to replace them. There also was evidence that the animal had once broken its wrist.

Evolution Debate

It is hard to say what the find may do to the modern debate over evolution. The fossil, for one thing, is far older than any of the human ancestors other scientists have reported finding in what is now eastern Africa. "Lucy," probably the best-known African fossil that is generally accepted as pre-human, is somewhat more than three million years old.

This year happens to be the 200th anniversary of the birth of Charles Darwin, originator of the theory of evolution by means of natural selection. Most scientists, following Darwin, believe that humans and modern apes had common ancestors, but the fossil record has had gaps in it.

The fossil is to be unveiled Tuesday, when the paper is released in PLoS One and a news conference takes place in New York. The fossil will be shown on "Good Morning America" to coincide with the announcement. History plans to air its two-hour documentary, titled "The Link," on Monday, May 25.

Offline heavyhebrew

• Laughter is the best medicine.
« Reply #112 on: May 16, 2009, 06:00:45 pm »
Hey, this thread would be a great spot for someone to bust out the giant footprints and weird structure photo (shop?) stuff.
We work jobs we hate to pay for stuff we don't need to impress people we don't like. Am I the crazy one here?

Offline DireWolf

• Freedom, Liberty & death to the NWO
« Reply #113 on: May 17, 2009, 07:34:32 am »
"She was only 14 when she died but she will change history forever" this morning Sun May 17 8:30 am
Freedom and Liberty, or slavery and death, your choice, choose wisely.

Offline Kilika

• Thank you Jesus!
« Reply #114 on: May 17, 2009, 08:20:20 am »
This year happens to be the 200th anniversary of the birth of Charles Darwin, originator of the theory of evolution by means of natural selection. Most scientists, following Darwin, believe that humans and modern apes had common ancestors, but the fossil record has had gaps in it.

Just so happens!

it has characteristics that suggest a relationship both to primates and humans

Really? Because a creature has a mouth, does that mean "it has characteristics that suggest a relationship to both humans and primates"? Or maybe body hair is the clincher? I'm guessing the bones are a dead give-a-way.

By the way, dogs can walk on their hind legs, but that doesn't mean I like Alpo! ::)

"For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows."
1 Timothy 6:10 (KJB)

Offline EarthAngel_2012

« Reply #115 on: May 17, 2009, 10:08:44 am »
good 1
The Hegalian Dialect:Control thru duality. Guide and manage a conflict and chaos so both sides have the same destination(order). It symbolizes a pyramid meanig left thesis vs. right thesis =middle thesis. 1 leads to 2 leads to 3.The 3rd is possible because of and NOT insipit of the 2 opposing sides.

Offline jshowell

« Reply #116 on: May 17, 2009, 02:19:34 pm »

What would be the ULTIMATE history channel show is where they expose Hitler's base in Antartica, originally made by reptilian aliens who colonized the earth and was the origin of the Atlantis story.  I've even got a picture:

Offline Monkeypox

• He Loved Big Brother
    • Monkeypox
« Reply #117 on: May 17, 2009, 02:35:08 pm »
"She was only 14 when she died but she will change history forever" this morning Sun May 17 8:30 am

How the HELL can they know how old the creature was when it died?

—Thomas Jefferson

Offline chris jones

« Reply #118 on: May 17, 2009, 03:11:24 pm »

Mankind has been destroying itself for the past 44 million years,with the exception of a few, then starting over again, and again, and again.

Must have something to do with God and evolution.

Offline Penners

« Reply #119 on: May 17, 2009, 03:33:06 pm »
if Obama rips his pliable face revealing a hissing lizard underneath - Icke will shit bricks.

I think I love you... ha ha ha ha.... you made my day