Author Topic: Implantable chips will KILL YOU via satellite at will [Now with Saudi cyanide!]  (Read 35330 times)

Anti_Illuminati

This was translated by google from German (original sources below):

http://magazine.web.de/de/themen/wissen/mensch/8147030-Der-Todesbefehl-kommt-per-Satellit.html

http://portal.gmx.net/de/themen/wissen/mensch/8147030-Der-Todesbefehl-kommt-per-Satellit,cc=000007091900081470301NNVuZ.html

The death comes via satellite command

(mwil) – It sounds like a scenario from a dark fantasy strip:  An inventor fro Saudi Arabia reported a microchip for a patent, which allows people to monitor and to press a button to kill.

According to the plans of the applicant would give the people the killer chip under the skin implanted.  Using a satellite, it would allow the makers of the chip to detect.

A special version of the invention also includes a “Trial Chamber”.  Filled with venom could be remotely opened.  “If we are such a person for security reasons, want to eliminate, then this means in its body by remote control over the satellite set free”, the wording of the request in a Reuters report quoted.

Due to the chip so it would be possible to have a human touch of a button via satellite to kill.  An approval of the application is not in prospect.  Patents on inventions which are contrary to morality or public order, are, according to the German patent and Trademark Office is not granted.

The idea of people through electronic means to monitor – but obviously without killing them with a device to provide – is not new.  In Hesse, for example, since 2000 electronic tags used in prisons.  Persons with a custodial sentence on probation, you can better control them, because their whereabouts are tethered by any time to be determined.

Electronic tags can be the same reason, even when people are, where a trial is necessary.  The cost of electronic monitoring were smaller than the housing in closed prisons, writes the Hessian ministry of Justice on his homepage.  With the inhuman idea of a Saudi Arabian inventor of this project, however, nothing in common.

"During the September 2005 Supreme Court confirmation hearings for Justice John Roberts, Senator Joseph Biden commented, "Can a microscopic tag be implanted in a person's body to track his every movement? There's actual discussion about that. You will rule on that — mark my words — before your tenure is over."

Puff1

Re: Implantable chips will be able to KILL YOU via satellite at will
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2009, 12:42:57 pm »
God help us all.

jimwill

« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2009, 12:51:34 pm »
Next logical step for them. I said a long time ago that it would be done. Of course it's illegal, but do you think they care?

Someone needs to re-write this in English (translation is rather rough), then you can give it to the people that want to be chipped!!
Still want your government RFID chip?

Puff1

« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2009, 01:13:02 pm »
Next logical step for them. I said a long time ago that it would be done. Of course it's illegal, but do you think they care?

Someone needs to re-write this in English (translation is rather rough), then you can give it to the people that want to be chipped!!
Still want your government RFID chip?

There are organized stalking targets who have pulled microchips out, and still have them.   
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=b59_1194549634

Anyone here speak German who can translate?  I'm looking for another article about this but haven't had any success so far.  Is this particular chip being manufactured, and if so by whom? (Perhaps it might be more appropriate to ask if the information has been released officially anywhere.)

Offline KI4BNC

• WAKE UP PEOPLE!!
« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2009, 01:17:59 pm »
I was telling a friend that by the time the technology becomes public that it is already out dated.
which for me raises the question:
WTF are they doing with the technology RIGHT NOW?
those that would give up a little liberty to obtain a little security,deserve neither and will lose both.

Puff1

« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2009, 01:19:22 pm »
I was telling a friend that by the time the technology becomes public that it is already out dated.

Torturing some from what I understand.

Offline donnay

• Live Free Or Die Trying!
« Reply #6 on: May 14, 2009, 01:20:12 pm »

Good question.
Please visit my website: https://www.theherbsofthefield.com/

Offline Unintelligable Name

« Reply #7 on: May 14, 2009, 04:55:49 pm »
Epic bump if there ever was one.

1,000,000 bumps from me.

Offline lordssyndicate

• Stop The New World Order
    • LinkedIn Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 14, 2009, 05:02:45 pm »
I add to that one of the other NWO benifits for these things :(

http://www.engadget.com/2007/09/09/rfid-implants-linked-to-cancer-in-lab-tests/

RFID implants linked to cancer in lab tests

by Ryan Block, posted Sep 9th 2007 at 1:22PM

As if pain, conspiracy, big brother, and lack of necessity weren't already enough to deter you, the average Joe or Jane, from getting a subcutaneous RFID chip implant, a number of studies over the past decade have amassed which link the chips to malignant tumors in animal tests. Besides the potential foul play going on at the FDA and VeriChip Corp. that got the chips approved for human use in 2004, studies showing as little as 1% cancer rates in lab animals led researchers to note that the aggressive tumors which immediately encased RFID implants with cancerous cells were "clearly due to the implanted microchips", and not random occurrences. That isn't to say RFID itself is dangerous -- we put far more powerful radios up to our heads every day using a cellphone or even a Bluetooth headset. But implants are still looking mighty sketchy all of a sudden; probably not the news some 2,000 US RFID implantees (including Mythbuster Kari Byron, who got a chip injection on-camera last week) want to hear, but the sooner you can deal with it, the better, says we.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Doesn't take much imagination....

:(

"Time to chip all those pesky plebs to be ..." ..

:/
"Biotechnology it's not so bad. It's just like all technologies it's in the wrong HANDS!"- Sepultura

Offline ES

• Old Iron Sides: Enemy of Tyrannical Scum
« Reply #9 on: May 14, 2009, 05:10:35 pm »
John Carpenter had this in "Escape from New York" But it was a timed implant device that would kill you instead of being activated by satellite.
"My heroes are people who monkey wrench the new world order". - Jello Biafra

Offline Monkeypox

• He Loved Big Brother
    • Monkeypox
« Reply #10 on: May 14, 2009, 05:13:05 pm »
John Carpenter had this in "Escape from New York" But it was a timed implant device that would kill you instead of being activated by satellite.

I'm sure they could set a timer on them too. Like set it to kill you (heart attack or stroke) when you're a certain age.
War Is Peace - Freedom Is Slavery - Ignorance Is Strength

"Educate and inform the whole mass of the people... They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty."

—Thomas Jefferson

luckee1

« Reply #11 on: May 14, 2009, 05:19:46 pm »
Remeber X-files?  We surely saw this one from a mile away.  My question is:  How do we know if it is already in our body?  They publications always come far AFTER the practice.  How do we scan ourselves for the presence of these things, and then remove them?

Let us take it a step further.  What is to say that the nano technology is not geared the same way?  We would not even know WHEN that was introduced to our bodies.

JERKS!

I just remembered Anti Illuminati's report of the nano sattelites, ok too far I know.

zafada

« Reply #12 on: May 14, 2009, 05:26:13 pm »

Man, would you believe I bought that movie?

I remember that, and Kurt Russel's my homie.

« Reply #13 on: May 14, 2009, 06:01:20 pm »
Remeber X-files?  We surely saw this one from a mile away.  My question is:  How do we know if it is already in our body?  They publications always come far AFTER the practice.  How do we scan ourselves for the presence of these things, and then remove them?

Let us take it a step further.  What is to say that the nano technology is not geared the same way?  We would not even know WHEN that was introduced to our bodies.

Tin foil hat!

It is a possibility like all things -- but highly unlikely it would be used in the general populus thus far.

Offline Monkeypox

• He Loved Big Brother
    • Monkeypox
« Reply #14 on: May 14, 2009, 06:23:47 pm »
Tin foil hat!

It is a possibility like all things -- but highly unlikely it would be used in the general populus thus far.

Why not?

"Educate and inform the whole mass of the people... They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty."

—Thomas Jefferson

Puff1

« Reply #15 on: May 14, 2009, 06:32:29 pm »
The following article was originally published in the 36th-year edition of the Finnish-language journal SPEKULA (3rd Quarter, 1999). SPEKULA (circulation 6500) is a publication of Northern Finland medical students and doctors of Oulu University OLK (Oulun Laaketieteellinen Kilta). It is mailed to all medical students of Finland and all Northern Finland medical doctors.

In 1948 Norbert Weiner published a book, Cybernetics, defined as a neurological communication and control theory already in use in small circles at that time. Yoneji Masuda, "Father of the Information Society," stated his concern in 1980 that our liberty is threatened Orwellian-style by cybernetic technology totally unknown to most people. This technology links the brains of people via implanted microchips to satellites controlled by ground-based supercomputers.

The first brain implants were surgically inserted in 1974 in the state of Ohio, USA and also in Stockholm, Sweden. Brain electrodes were inserted into the skulls of babies in 1946 without the knowledge of their parents. In the 1950s and 60s, electrical implants were inserted into the brains of animals and humans, especially in the U.S., during research into behavior modification, and brain and body functioning. Mind control (MC) methods were used in attempts to change human behavior and attitudes. Influencing brain functions became an important goal of military and intelligence services.

Thirty years ago brain implants showed up in X-rays the size of one centimeter. Subsequent implants shrunk to the size of a grain of rice. They were made of silicon, later still of gallium arsenide. Today they are small enough to be inserted into the neck or back, and also intravenously in different parts of the body during surgical operations, with or without the consent of the subject. It is now almost impossible to detect or remove them.

It is technically possible for every newborn to be injected with a microchip, which could then function to identify the person for the rest of his or her life. Such plans are secretly being discussed in the U.S. without any public airing of the privacy issues involved. In Sweden, Prime Minister Olof Palme gave permission in 1973 to implant prisoners, and Data Inspection's ex-Director General Jan Freese revealed that nursing-home patients were implanted in the mid-1980s. The technology is revealed in the 1972:47 Swedish state report, Statens Officiella Utradninger (SOU).

Implanted human beings can be followed anywhere. Their brain functions can be remotely monitored by supercomputers and even altered through the changing of frequencies. Guinea pigs in secret experiments have included prisoners, soldiers, mental patients, handicapped children, deaf and blind people, homosexuals, single women, the elderly, school children, and any group of people considered "marginal" by the elite experimenters. The published experiences of prisoners in Utah State Prison, for example, are shocking to the conscience.

Today's microchips operate by means of low-frequency radio waves that target them. With the help of satellites, the implanted person can be tracked anywhere on the globe. Such a technique was among a number tested in the Iraq war, according to Dr. Carl Sanders, who invented the intelligence-manned interface (IMI) biotic, which is injected into people. (Earlier during the Vietnam War, soldiers were injected with the Rambo chip, designed to increase adrenaline flow into the bloodstream.) The 20-billion-bit/second supercomputers at the U.S. National Security Agency (NSA) could now "see and hear" what soldiers experience in the battlefield with a remote monitoring system (RMS).

When a 5-micromillimeter microchip (the diameter of a strand of hair is 50 micromillimeters) is placed into optical nerve of the eye, it draws neuroimpulses from the brain that embody the experiences, smells, sights, and voice of the implanted person. Once transferred and stored in a computer, these neuroimpulses can be projected back to the person’s brain via the microchip to be reexperienced. Using a RMS, a land-based computer operator can send electromagnetic messages (encoded as signals) to the nervous system, affecting the target's performance. With RMS, healthy persons can be induced to see hallucinations and to hear voices in their heads.

Every thought, reaction, hearing, and visual observation causes a certain neurological potential, spikes, and patterns in the brain and its electromagnetic fields, which can now be decoded into thoughts, pictures, and voices. Electromagnetic stimulation can therefore change a person's brainwaves and affect muscular activity, causing painful muscular cramps experienced as torture.

The NSA's electronic surveillance system can simultaneously follow and handle millions of people. Each of us has a unique bioelectrical resonance frequency in the brain, just as we have unique fingerprints. With electromagnetic frequency (EMF) brain stimulation fully coded, pulsating electromagnetic signals can be sent to the brain, causing the desired voice and visual effects to be experienced by the target. This is a form of electronic warfare. U.S. astronauts were implanted before they were sent into space so their thoughts could be followed and all their emotions could be registered 24 hours a day.

The Washington Post reported in May 1995 that Prince William of Great Britain was implanted at the age of 12. Thus, if he were ever kidnapped, a radio wave with a specific frequency could be targeted to his microchip. The chip’s signal would be routed through a satellite to the computer screen of police headquarters, where the Prince’s movements could be followed. He could actually be located anywhere on the globe.

The mass media has not reported that an implanted person's privacy vanishes for the rest of his or her life. She can be manipulated in many ways. Using different frequencies, the secret controller of this equipment can even change a person's emotional life. She can be made aggressive or lethargic. Sexuality can be artificially influenced. Thought signals and subconscious thinking can be read, dreams affected and even induced, all without the knowledge or consent of the implanted person.

A perfect cyber-soldier can thus be created. This secret technology has been used by military forces in certain NATO countries since the 1980s without civilian and academic populations having heard anything about it. Thus, little information about such invasive mind-control systems is available in professional and academic journals.

The NSA's Signals Intelligence group can remotely monitor information from human brains by decoding the evoked potentials (3.50 HZ, 5 milliwatt) emitted by the brain. Prisoner experimentees in both Gothenburg, Sweden and Vienna, Austria have been found to have evident brain lesions. Diminished blood circulation and lack of oxygen in the right temporal frontal lobes result where brain implants are usually operative. A Finnish experimentee experienced brain atrophy and intermittent attacks of unconsciousness due to lack of oxygen.

Mind control techniques can be used for political purposes. The goal of mind controllers today is to induce the targeted persons or groups to act against his or her own convictions and best interests. Zombified individuals can even be programmed to murder and remember nothing of their crime afterward. Alarming examples of this phenomenon can be found in the U.S.

This “silent war” is being conducted against unknowing civilians and soldiers by military and intelligence agencies. Since 1980, electronic stimulation of the brain (ESB) has been secretly used to control people targeted without their knowledge or consent. All international human rights agreements forbid non consensual manipulation of human beings — even in prisons, not to speak of civilian populations.

Under an initiative of U.S. Senator John Glenn, discussions commenced in January 1997 about the dangers of radiating civilian populations. Targeting people’s brain functions with electromagnetic fields and beams (from helicopters and airplanes, satellites, from parked vans, neighboring houses, telephone poles, electrical appliances, mobile phones, TV, radio, etc.) is part of the radiation problem that should be addressed in democratically elected government bodies.

In addition to electronic MC, chemical methods have also been developed. Mind-altering drugs and different smelling gasses affecting brain function negatively can be injected into air ducts or water pipes. Bacteria and viruses have also been tested this way in several countries.

Today's super technology, connecting our brain functions via microchips (or even without them, according to the latest technology) to computers via satellites in the U.S. or Israel, poses the gravest threat to humanity. The latest supercomputers are powerful enough to monitor the whole world’s population. What will happen when people are tempted by false premises to allow microchips into their bodies? One lure will be a microchip identity card. Compulsory legislation has even been secretly proposed in the U.S. to criminalize removal of an ID implant.

Are we ready for the robotization of mankind and the total elimination of privacy, including freedom of thought? How many of us would want to cede our entire life, including our most secret thoughts, to Big Brother? Yet the technology exists to create a totalitarian New World Order. Covert neurological communication systems are in place to counteract independent thinking and to control social and political activity on behalf of self-serving private and military interests.

When our brain functions are already connected to supercomputers by means of radio implants and microchips, it will be too late for protest. This threat can be defeated only by educating the public, using available literature on biotelemetry and information exchanged at international congresses.

One reason this technology has remained a state secret is the widespread prestige of the psychiatric Diagnostic Statistical Manual IV produced by the U.S. American Psychiatric Association (APA) and printed in 18 languages. Psychiatrists working for U.S. intelligence agencies no doubt participated in writing and revising this manual. This psychiatric "bible" covers up the secret development of MC technologies by labeling some of their effects as symptoms of paranoid schizophrenia.

Victims of mind control experimentation are thus routinely diagnosed, knee-jerk fashion, as mentally ill by doctors who learned the DSM “symptom” list in medical school. Physicians have not been schooled that patients may be telling the truth when they report being targeted against their will or being used as guinea pigs for electronic, chemical and bacteriological forms of psychological warfare.

Time is running out for changing the direction of military medicine, and ensuring the future of human freedom.

luckee1

« Reply #16 on: May 14, 2009, 06:47:21 pm »
Thank you for posting that.

Tin foil hat!

:D ;D :D ;D  At least I have something worthy of protecting.   :D ;D :D ;D

Offline blackturtle.us

• blackturtle.us
« Reply #17 on: May 14, 2009, 07:02:07 pm »
What I find hard to believe is that some people have willingly implanted chips into their children as some sort of insurance against kidnapping!!! This is one of those slippery slope situations where people put them in their pets first and then their kids. Of course, cars will have them too. It's not a good situation... although it does make some sense with cars since cars do get stolen often enough to make them somewhat useful... but even at that it does make it a little too easy to track individuals!

Offline sharpsteve

• Twitter Me
« Reply #19 on: May 14, 2009, 07:51:11 pm »
Nano tech released via chemtrails that could be triggered at any time or place is something I have heard.

Offline Monkeypox

• He Loved Big Brother
    • Monkeypox
« Reply #20 on: May 14, 2009, 07:53:32 pm »
::)

Well, your argument certainly convinced me.

:P

—Thomas Jefferson

« Reply #21 on: May 14, 2009, 08:00:48 pm »
Well, your argument certainly convinced me.

:P

No evidence that they have done it.

No evidence that they haven't done it -- other than if they did we can't find it by accident and it isn't actively in use.

So it's in limbo land. The Tech know-how is certainly there... or so we can assertain....

::)

Offline point

• dust in the wind
« Reply #22 on: May 14, 2009, 08:06:44 pm »

Nano.

Offline Monkeypox

• He Loved Big Brother
    • Monkeypox

—Thomas Jefferson

Offline 11thHOUR

« Reply #24 on: May 14, 2009, 09:12:06 pm »

Sticking yourself in a running microwave oven ought to burn the chip out.   

Puff1

« Reply #25 on: May 14, 2009, 09:37:23 pm »

That was cute.  When you get ready to do yours, I'm sure any one of us here would be willing to help you shut the lid. 

tattoo8118

« Reply #26 on: May 14, 2009, 09:51:09 pm »
Nano.

"Nano, nano"--Mork from Ork

Offline chris jones

« Reply #27 on: May 14, 2009, 10:03:04 pm »

No doubt they have these, that they have ben tested and are in current use in circumstances where individuals could be harmfull to their cause if they decided to reveal imfo, or if they were on black ops and caught.

I may be wrong but I believe the military has injected some soldiers with what they refered to as a locater. They like to use the military to test their gadgets.

Methods of Killing has become a passtime,and or hobby  for the powers on high.

Has anyone ever had the feeling they dont't give a sweet twit about the average human being, be it man, woman,or child.

Offline freeflying

« Reply #28 on: May 14, 2009, 10:07:37 pm »
I see a future business opportunity for a chip removal service.

Offline Monkeypox

• He Loved Big Brother
    • Monkeypox
« Reply #29 on: May 14, 2009, 10:09:54 pm »
I see a future business opportunity for a chip removal service.

Of course, it will probably be illegal to remove a chip, so it will have to be a back alley business.

:D

—Thomas Jefferson

tattoo8118

« Reply #30 on: May 14, 2009, 10:13:55 pm »
nothing a little anbesol and an exacto knife can't cure.

Offline chrsswtzr

« Reply #31 on: May 14, 2009, 10:51:48 pm »
After his popular video Mad As Hell was released and he began his campaign to become Governor of Nevada, Russo was noticed by Rockefeller and introduced to him by a female attorney. Seeing Russo's passion and ability to affect change, Rockefeller set about on a subtle mission to recruit Russo into the elite.

During one conversation, Rockefeller asked Russo if he was interested in joining the Council on Foreign Relations (CFR) but Russo rejected the invitation, saying he had no interest in "enslaving the people" to which Rockefeller coldly questioned why he cared about the "serfs."

"I used to say to him what's the point of all this," states Russo, "you have all the money in the world you need, you have all the power you need, what's the point, what's the end goal?" to which Rockefeller replied (paraphrasing), "The end goal is to get everybody chipped, to control the whole society, to have the bankers and the elite people control the world."[/color]

Rockefeller even assured Russo that if he joined the elite his chip would be specially marked so as to avoid undue inspection by the authorities.

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/january2007/290107rockefellergoal.htm

luckee1

« Reply #32 on: May 15, 2009, 04:51:15 am »

You display hostility and lack of knowledge with your quip.

One.  You cannot stick anything in a running microwave!

Two.  You did not address the issue of removal.

It would have been more clever had you named yourself the 13th hour.  If you do not understand that reference, kindly read the book 1984, by George Orwell.  and then come back to the forum with some valuable input.

tattoo8118

« Reply #33 on: May 15, 2009, 05:03:49 am »

You display hostility and lack of knowledge with your quip.

One.  You cannot stick anything in a running microwave!

I agree, first you must catch the microwave!!!   :D :D

Offline Joseon

« Reply #34 on: May 15, 2009, 05:11:11 am »
At this point nothing surprises me anymore AI. Thanks for your great devotion and effort to searching the truth.  It is truly an parallel existence we live in. This type of futuristic model, was predicted or introduced in movies and books long-while ago. You have to trace it to Aldou Huxley, Wells, Orwell, and Hollywood of course. So get ready for the culling.
http://www.H20labs.com
http://www.Mercola.com/article/mercury/mercury_elimination.htm

Drink distilled water for Pure Health:

Detox with cilantro:

Omura determined that cilantro could mobilize mercury and other toxic metals rapidly from the CNS.96 97

Spread the Word.

luckee1

« Reply #35 on: May 15, 2009, 05:37:43 am »
I agree, first you must catch the microwave!!!   :D :D

:D ;D  F*c**rs are evasive aint they?

Offline chris jones

« Reply #36 on: May 15, 2009, 04:20:48 pm »
Posted by Luckeel.

Hi lucky, now thats one FK of a post, first time I laid eyes on it. Russo was a hero to me, a class act human being.
During one conversation, Rockefeller asked Russo if he was interested in joining the Council on Foreign Relations (CFR) but Russo rejected the invitation, saying he had no interest in "enslaving the people" to which Rockefeller coldly questioned why he cared about the "serfs."[/i]

It is a releif to see this first hand, I have allways known what the power think of us, but to see it in print, words coming from the head genocidal maniac, my thoughts and feelings have been absolutley verified.

I overheard a pol questioned about some subject concerning the citizens, he replied, keep the worms in their breeding grounds.

Sums it up doesn't it, we are nothing but numbers, tax payers, fodder for the war,victims of highpowered robbery, under the spy eyes of big brother, and without the backup of our constitution and bill of rights.

The other side of the coin, we are with more numbers than the powers beleive us to be.
Can you give me a link on that post please.
Thanks lucky.

luckee1

« Reply #37 on: May 15, 2009, 05:07:37 pm »

ok, I found the one that Biggs posted but it is not the same one I was referring to:  I was wrong on thinking that A-I did it.  My bad to all.

http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=104100.0

http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=104660.0

Echelon Monitor did this one I think this is the one i was thihnking on:

http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=66212.0

this is by brocke
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=17561.0

this is by sub-X

http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=24410.0

route 24

http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=40975.0

Citizen Aaron
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=17828.0

matrix cutter

http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=9689.0

There are alot of interrelated posts on this, I might forget some things, but you will see that I really have a reason to worry some.

I did not write this: quote "During one conversation, Rockefeller asked Russo if he was interested in joining the Council on Foreign Relations (CFR) but Russo rejected the invitation, saying he had no interest in "enslaving the people" to which Rockefeller coldly questioned why he cared about the "serfs."[/i] end quote

that was chrsswtzr.  click on the link he provided

Offline chris jones

« Reply #38 on: May 15, 2009, 05:49:59 pm »
ok, I found the one that Biggs posted but it is not the same one I was referring to:  I was wrong on thinking that A-I did it.  My bad to all.

http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=104100.0

http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=104660.0

Echelon Monitor did this one I think this is the one i was thihnking on:

http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=66212.0

this is by brocke
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=17561.0

this is by sub-X

http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=24410.0

route 24

http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=40975.0

Citizen Aaron
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=17828.0

matrix cutter

http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=9689.0

There are alot of interrelated posts on this, I might forget some things, but you will see that I really have a reason to worry some.

I did not write this: quote "During one conversation, Rockefeller asked Russo if he was interested in joining the Council on Foreign Relations (CFR) but Russo rejected the invitation, saying he had no interest in "enslaving the people" to which Rockefeller coldly questioned why he cared about the "serfs."[/i] end quote

that was chrsswtzr.  click on the link he provided

Thanks Lucky, you went to a lot of trouble to finde these, I appreciate it. CJ

luckee1

« Reply #39 on: May 15, 2009, 09:11:38 pm »
your welcome. happy hunting!