Author Topic: Projects and schematics re Tesla, longitudinal electricity, ether physics ...  (Read 7209 times)

Offline Mr Grinch

Many pdf's with projects and schematics regarding Tesla/ longitudinal electricity/ ether physics/free energy...

http://www.scribd.com/share/upload/11766046/8ce0cwpb16saep96ilv
http://www.scribd.com/Mr%20Grinch

The ones that start with D1-? are some of the more interesting, Ive got a lot of stuff concerning cracking water into hydrogen/oxygen, Joe cells, and of course good ole Reich/ Orgone energy technology I'll upload to Scribd later on. 
The History Of Political Correctness or: Why have things gotten so crazy?

Common sense is not so common.

I do not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it.
Voltaire

Offline WarChest

• I lift their veil of ignorance and see the truth
    • http://www.myspace.com/warchest_nc
It appears that all of the documents have been deleted.
If a man were to know at the end of this days business there would come. But, it suffices to know that that the day will end and the end  be known.
If we meet again well then we’ll smile and if not, well then this parting was well made.
Col. Jason Rhodes USMC

jimwill

D8 is still there. But I don't like scribed type sites. I won't register to download, so I guess I can't get it.

Offline barndoor77

Every D Article shows 0 pages...

This guy needs to learn some proper dissemination protocols AKA upload to MediaFire, Yousendit, Scribd, etc then forward the links all over the place so it becomes very difficult to snuff the information out...

Remember anything sensitive *MUST* be simultaneously uploaded to a minimum 2, preferably 3 locations simultaneously before you even broadcast the the file links out...

As soon I as I went there to pull the files Scribd went down... Wow.

Offline barndoor77

If you managed to get a 'photo shoot' of his documents, can you zip them up, upload them all over the place, then forward the links to the zip file so we can get this stuff out there before of course somebody with a 'interest agenda' knocks the documents out?

Offline Mr Grinch

I know bros this has been really pissing me off as I've been trying to upload these d docs for days and Im limited by access time but scribd seems to be the weak link (really slow and junky to boot).... I keep getting "conversion failed' messages when Im done uploading . (at my public library)

Im limited to low bandwidth at home... I will upload these silly piglets asap.

Anybody have .... actually if any of you pm me an e mail address I can mail batches in 5MB squirts as attachments and you can spread em... Ive got em.

I think theres 20 or so, only D8 uploaded.

When I  first came upon scribd they didnt require reg for dl.
The History Of Political Correctness or: Why have things gotten so crazy?

Common sense is not so common.

I do not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it.
Voltaire