Author Topic: Bill Cooper- It's not the Jews  (Read 31776 times)

Offline InfoTruth

Bill Cooper- It's not the Jews
« on: May 12, 2009, 07:34:38 pm »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-fHmWcRZ72A

He was absolutely right about that.
It's bullshit and it's bad for ya.

George Carlin

Offline InfoTruth

Re: Bill Cooper- It's not the Jews
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2009, 08:45:00 pm »
Bump
It's bullshit and it's bad for ya.

George Carlin

EvadingGrid

Offline White Rose Sophie

« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2009, 12:24:10 am »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-fHmWcRZ72A

He was absolutely right about that.

Yes, he was.  But people still want to point the finger of blame somewhere....and that's usually the first place.

Offline UKStewart82

• Stewie; The Audio Peeeimp.
    • PrisonPlanetPatriot on Blip.tv
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2009, 01:41:01 am »
Man, the jew conspiratists are eerily silent on this one.  Then again, they've infected so many other threads, I guess they just don't have time to infect this one.
Make Sure To Bookmark The Back-Up Forum!  http://propagandamatrix.com/forum
Invisible Empire & Police State 4 @ http://prisonplanetpatriot.blip.tv/

Offline Ready4truth

« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2009, 09:47:37 am »
Man, the jew conspiratists are eerily silent on this one.  Then again, they've infected so many other threads, I guess they just don't have time to infect this one.

Oh puh-lease. Silent? What is this video, like 15-years old? The times have changed and with all due respect to Bill may have changed his opinion.  ;)

Bill renounced his alien theory too. I'm sure as an evolving researcher he would have had to come to the conclusion of so many others of today such as Michael Collins Piper, Mark Glenn, Mark Dankoff, Texe Marrs, Rick Adams, Michael Rivero, Daryl Bradford Smith, Andrew Carrington Hitchcock, and countless others.

Academics lke Kevin MacDonald, Walt and Mearsheimer, Pat Buchanon and even Paul Craig Roberts have come to similiar conclusions and takes on Jewish power.

Could they all be wrong, or are only Alex and Jason right in your minds?

You guys are like kicking screaming kids that are mad because you can't have your way. Let the truth flow where it may. Isn't that what this is all about? The truth and exposing ALL, why suppress certain truths? That's what irritate me so badly. Zionist power is HUGE in the US and the world over and many Jews admit as much but you want to point at the WASPs or act like the "NWO" is so generic. It's like you all have to live in denial and you feed off each others validation that it can't be so. Whatever!
Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?
Galatians 4:16

Offline xTruthSeekerx

« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2009, 09:49:26 am »
here we go
not all jews are zionists your a flipping moron if you generalize that far

Offline msr

« Reply #7 on: May 13, 2009, 09:50:47 am »
Yep we know it is not the jews, the illuminati are all races and creeds. The jews like all races and religions are just being used in there game.

The real group will never show themselves. Shame more will not listen to william cooper. His babylon series should be listened to by everyone.

Offline Ready4truth

« Reply #8 on: May 13, 2009, 09:52:57 am »

Stewart I have seen you on the CC tracker. You whine and cry like a little baby and then resort to name calling when people hit you with truth. You remind me of those who support 'hate crimes bills', those who truly want to suppress free speech even if it's legitimate criticism. People like you scare the shit out of me.

Offline Ready4truth

« Reply #9 on: May 13, 2009, 09:55:37 am »
Yep we know it is not the jews, the illuminati are all races and creeds. The jews like all races and religions are just being used in there game.

The real group will never show themselves. Shame more will not listen to william cooper. His babylon series should be listened to by everyone.

I would suggest that the real group that wouldn't show themselves are the international bankers like the Rothschilds/Rockefellers who wish to remain out of the public spotlight. But guess what? The light is FINALLY being shined on them. Even AJ agrees that the international bankers are the top, or it least it's implied. Are you suggesting it's shape-shifters? Give me a break! ::)

Robert Gaylon Ross estimated Rothschilds wealth at 100 to 300 trillion dollars and the Rockefellers at 11-trillion. There is your top, they and their cronies.

Offline Ready4truth

« Reply #10 on: May 13, 2009, 10:02:42 am »
here we go
not all jews are zionists your a flipping moron if you generalize that far

You said that, not me. I NEVER once said ALL JEWS ARE ZIONISTS. Perhaps 75% are and that is a fair number if you take zionism at it's root meaning.

I have NEVER once said all Jews are bad, so don't try and pin me with that one stalker.

Offline heavyhebrew

• Laughter is the best medicine.
« Reply #11 on: May 13, 2009, 10:04:17 am »
Ready4Truth, toeing the Jews Did It line like a good soldier. Next up, you burnt the eggs, was it inattentiveness or did a Jew sneak in your house and turn up the oven?

Say hello to your friends at Stormfront for me.
We work jobs we hate to pay for stuff we don't need to impress people we don't like. Am I the crazy one here?

Offline tritonman

« Reply #12 on: May 13, 2009, 10:07:49 am »
read4truth I would like to say welcome to the forum, unfortunately I could never welcome a hatemonger here so I will take a pass.  Go cook watch your eggs or the jews might get them.

Offline Ready4truth

« Reply #13 on: May 13, 2009, 10:13:03 am »
Ready4Truth, toeing the Jews Did It line like a good soldier. Next up, you burnt the eggs, was it inattentiveness or did a Jew sneak in your house and turn up the oven?

Say hello to your friends at Stormfront for me.

Nice try. See your name doesn't scare me, nor does your 'labels' because I am not a white supremacist, nor am I a WN, in fact I despise SUPREMACISTS.

I believe in the truth, and see what happens? I expose what you perceive to be your kind and what I perceive to be evil people (and not all but a miniority) and you try to slander me.

Get over it. ALL who are evil are worthy of exposure.

Oh and please point out anything that would suggest I am a WN or supremacist. You can't and won't.

Ad hominem, very weak and pathetic attack

Offline Ready4truth

« Reply #14 on: May 13, 2009, 10:14:24 am »
read4truth I would like to say welcome to the forum, unfortunately I could never welcome a hatemonger here so I will take a pass.  Go cook watch your eggs or the jews might get them.

Truth is not hatemongering, nor is it anti-semitic. Get over it baby.

Offline xTruthSeekerx

« Reply #15 on: May 13, 2009, 10:14:44 am »
this forum has degraded into anti jewish ness and its bullshit

Offline David Rothscum

« Reply #16 on: May 13, 2009, 10:14:56 am »
Bill renounced his alien theory too. I'm sure as an evolving researcher he would have had to come to the conclusion of so many others of today such as Michael Collins Piper, Mark Glenn, Mark Dankoff, Texe Marrs, Rick Adams, Michael Rivero, Daryl Bradford Smith, Andrew Carrington Hitchcock, and countless others.

Academics lke Kevin MacDonald, Walt and Mearsheimer, Pat Buchanon and even Paul Craig Roberts have come to similiar conclusions and takes on Jewish power.
Great, yet another reason we shouldn't follow patriot messiahs. What if every patriot messiah on the planet in the US came out tomorrow and said: "Opposing the war in Iraq is  unpatriotic, unamerican, unconstitutional !!!" Think for yourself people. The Jews are used as a scapegoat, just like they've always done. People find out the government murders people? Blame it on the Jews. Another epidemic broke out that kills everyone? Blame it on the Jews, not on the malnutrition caused by the inbred King that used a third of all farmland in the country as his hunting grounds.

Offline Ready4truth

« Reply #17 on: May 13, 2009, 10:17:02 am »
Great, yet another reason we shouldn't follow patriot messiahs. What if every patriot messiah on the planet in the US came out tomorrow and said: "Opposing the war in Iraq is  unpatriotic, unamerican, unconstitutional !!!" Think for yourself people. The Jews are used as a scapegoat, just like they've always done. People find out the government murders people? Blame it on the Jews. Another epidemic broke out that kills everyone? Blame it on the Jews, not on the malnutrition caused by the inbred King that used a third of all farmland in the country as his hunting grounds.

You're telling people to think for themselves while telling them what to think? Which is it?

Offline David Rothscum

« Reply #18 on: May 13, 2009, 10:18:04 am »
You're telling people to think for themselves while telling them what to think? Which is it?
No, I'm telling people to think for themselves and give them my opinion.

Offline Ready4truth

« Reply #19 on: May 13, 2009, 10:20:45 am »
No, I'm telling people to think for themselves and give them my opinion.

I'm with you then on that note.

Follow the info. Challenge it. When people say it's not this or that, validate it. Usually their pointing away. Stay true to the truth, not the person.

Offline msr

« Reply #20 on: May 13, 2009, 10:35:34 am »
I would suggest that the real group that wouldn't show themselves are the international bankers like the Rothschilds/Rockefellers who wish to remain out of the public spotlight. But guess what? The light is FINALLY being shined on them. Even AJ agrees that the international bankers are the top, or it least it's implied. Are you suggesting it's shape-shifters? Give me a break! ::)

Robert Gaylon Ross estimated Rothschilds wealth at 100 to 300 trillion dollars and the Rockefellers at 11-trillion. There is your top, they and their cronies.

No i never said anything about who it is. Just think that the real power would never want to be known, and there is alot to do with the power they would have, and if known, they would be as effective in that position.

Like the saying goes, the best thing the devil did was to make sure that people never beleived in him. I am not saying there is an actual devil as we perseive, but the truth is hidden, because it is probably absurd to all of us.

Who knows what that truth is.

Plus i believe that the rothchilds are the top of the things we know, that does not mean theya re the real top, just what they let us know.

Offline heavyhebrew

« Reply #21 on: May 13, 2009, 10:51:16 am »
When dealing with those who carry rage and hatred in their hearts one finds that all it takes to get the venom flowing from that person is to puncture the boil on their soul.

Nice try. See your name doesn't scare me, nor does your 'labels' because I am not a white supremacist, nor am I a WN, in fact I despise SUPREMACISTS.

I believe in the truth, and see what happens? I expose what you perceive to be your kind and what I perceive to be evil people (and not all but a miniority) and you try to slander me.

Get over it. ALL who are evil are worthy of exposure.

Oh and please point out anything that would suggest I am a WN or supremacist. You can't and won't.

Ad hominem, very weak and pathetic attack

Hey, even at Stormfront no one there says they are a supremacist. Did I call you a white supremacist? Sensitive much?

Here is the line that shows what you try to mask: "I expose what you perceive to be your kind and what I perceive to be evil people (and not all but a miniority) and you try to slander me."

What I perceive to be my kind. My kind is the human race, regardless of ethnic division, religion, creed or sexual orientation. My being Jewish makes it easy for me to raise an alarm when you post the trite drivel you call "truth". Why is it so easy? Because historically Jewish people have had to deal with people like you since the first progrom. And I love the line "what I perceive to be an evil people (and not all but a minority)". Nice escape clause, you will call Jews an evil people but put in the minority part so as to say "look, I have no hatred in my heart for a people I perceive to be evil, just the ones I don't like!".

And I will never "get over it". And in context of asking me to get over it you say all who are evil deserve exposure. So you insinuate that I am deserving to be exposed as evil and I should get over it. Nice. Now expose me for being being evil outside of being Jewish. Can you?

And I do not insinuate you are a white nationalist or supremacist. I flat out call you a Jew bashing retard. The fact that you trumpet, daily here, this Jew this Jew that bullshit makes me believe that you may find a better home at Stormfront. Which is filled to the gills with people saying things just like you do, believing things just like you do, blaming the very same people..just like you do.

But here are some examples of your "I am not a WN/Seperatist but I parrot what they say" examples:
"Academics lke Kevin MacDonald, Walt and Mearsheimer, Pat Buchanon and even Paul Craig Roberts have come to similiar conclusions and takes on Jewish power."

"Well I will have to respectfully disagree. There is no natural branch, not genetically speaking. They're are religious Jews like the NK, so perhaps in that regard...."

"Nor am I buying into it. It never made sense to me how a nation that rejects Christ could be 'Chosen' per se. And a nation that is mostly secular and atheistic at that. That always puzzled me and it has become clearer by the day. My hope and prayer is that Sodom and Egypt turns to Christ."

"Everyone is missing the point...I will post it again. Forget the khazars even, forget DNA of today..there is no such thing as a genetic jew"

"And I will dig up my evidence that suggests they are khazars. I challenge any jew to go and get a blood test and no I don't trust those studies and I have seen too many where they were written by Jews for Jews. Such as IQ tests where they say they're higher, it's nonsense."

"Bullshit. When you happen to notice that MOST people who run the media and finance are Jews, it is what it is, it's not hate. Get over it!

When you notice that the most powerful lobby in the US is AIPAC and it's Jewish, it is what it is.

And on and on it goes."

It's all moot. The records were destroyed. Period.

http://www.realzionistnews.com/?p=34
Also, there is only one “Jew” who can trace his roots back to Abraham, proving he is truly an Israelite, and that is the Lord Jesus Christ! All other records of Jewish lineage were destroyed wh
en the Romans destroyed the Temple in 70 A.D. Christ’s lineage is preserved in the New Testament for all to see.

http://www.reformation.org/israel.html

To be a Jew you had to prove ancestry from Abraham or be married to someone who was thus descended. All the genealogical records were kept in the Temple which was completely destroyed. The Jews were scattered to the four winds. After the Fall of Rome, they and all the civilizations that comprised the Empire were swept away forever.

and just to much evidence to count"

"Ok thanks for that, I see your point(s).

But on the note of Wolfy and Heinz Kissinger, I would be willing to be that most have no clue that they are Jews.

It's when you make the connection that it becomes 'hate'. "

"So your saying that Jews are white?  Koestler's 13th tribe and other books have recently been written that suggest most modern day 'jews' are khazars.

You have no way to prove that they are desscendants of ancient Israel as the geneological records were destroyed in 70ad. Are you here for damage control? I mean seriously!"

"You can criticize ALL of those and there is not a problem. The universities attack the founding fathers religiously. Every thing on that list you mention I hear attacked daily. Forums attack Christianity day in and day out. Hell the ADL would destroy Christianity if it can. (give it time) The only two that are on your list that I see no reason for attacking necessarily are the handicapped or veterans. Most veterans were kids at one time who thought they had good intent. Handicapped people can't always do everything that we can do but don't dare tell them that! Smiley No need to attack them though, but you will find an a-hole in every bunch if that's your point.

Otherwise I think your list is weak when compared to criticizing a Jew."

"C'mon man what? If the guy hates it when people talk about Jews, and if the ADL are Jews who created this bill, then it adds up that Jason could ostensibly support it. You never, never know. And quite frankly NOTHING surprises me anymore."

"Concerning America's fall--I have no doubts about it. None, zip, nadda. When you give God the finger expect that bad things will happen. WE have become a decadent cesspool.

My article was related to "Chosenness" I would suggest you go back and read that and comment on it. Truthseeker seems to think that the Khazars are God's Chosen. The article gives a fresh and accurate perspective on "chosen-ness".

There is no way for a Jew to prove they are a Jew since the records were destroyed, that's my main point, even if they claim they aren't khazars. There is no such thing a 'genetic jew', sorry about that."

Anyone can verify your statements easily here: http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?action=profile;u=2426;sa=showPosts

Oh and I defy you to point to an ad hominem attack outside this very post. First, we are not debating jack all. Second, I back any labels I use on someone with verifiable proof. And last, your oh so obvious tactic of blaming an ethnic/religious/whatever group and then when attacked using the "ad hominem defense" really shows where you come from.

We work jobs we hate to pay for stuff we don't need to impress people we don't like. Am I the crazy one here?

Offline Aerioch

« Reply #22 on: May 13, 2009, 10:51:51 am »
this forum has degraded into anti jewish ness and its bullshit

Actually this forum is finally starting to discuss the truth without fear of being falsely being labeled as "Anti-Semitic", and you are schvitzing about it.
Dr. Strangelove: Or, How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb

Offline Ready4truth

« Reply #24 on: May 13, 2009, 11:04:03 am »
When dealing with those who carry rage and hatred in their hearts one finds that all it takes to get the venom flowing from that person is to puncture the boil on their soul.

Hey, even at Stormfront no one there says they are a supremacist. Did I call you a white supremacist? Sensitive much?

Here is the line that shows what you try to mask: "I expose what you perceive to be your kind and what I perceive to be evil people (and not all but a miniority) and you try to slander me."

What I perceive to be my kind. My kind is the human race, regardless of ethnic division, religion, creed or sexual orientation. My being Jewish makes it easy for me to raise an alarm when you post the trite drivel you call "truth". Why is it so easy? Because historically Jewish people have had to deal with people like you since the first progrom. And I love the line "what I perceive to be an evil people (and not all but a minority)". Nice escape clause, you will call Jews an evil people but put in the minority part so as to say "look, I have no hatred in my heart for a people I perceive to be evil, just the ones I don't like!".

And I will never "get over it". And in context of asking me to get over it you say all who are evil deserve exposure. So you insinuate that I am deserving to be exposed as evil and I should get over it. Nice. Now expose me for being being evil outside of being Jewish. Can you?

And I do not insinuate you are a white nationalist or supremacist. I flat out call you a Jew bashing retard. The fact that you trumpet, daily here, this Jew this Jew that bullshit makes me believe that you may find a better home at Stormfront. Which is filled to the gills with people saying things just like you do, believing things just like you do, blaming the very same people..just like you do.

But here are some examples of your "I am not a WN/Seperatist but I parrot what they say" examples:
Anyone can verify your statements easily here: http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?action=profile;u=2426;sa=showPosts

Oh and I defy you to point to an ad hominem attack outside this very post. First, we are not debating jack all. Second, I back any labels I use on someone with verifiable proof. And last, your oh so obvious tactic of blaming an ethnic/religious/whatever group and then when attacked using the "ad hominem defense" really shows where you come from.

Heavy hebrew: yeah you have no agenda with a name like that and a menorah to boot that is staring me right in the face. You say your for human kind? Then remove the menorah and change your name to remove your bias.

Stormfront says their not supremacists? Laughable. I believe stormfront is an infiltrated group designed to make real truths look stupid.

I really believe at the heart of this is that you don't like me exposing certain truths. ;) I really think you are the one with a chip on your shoulder.

Offline xTruthSeekerx

« Reply #25 on: May 13, 2009, 11:05:39 am »
he's biased because he is defending himself, his religion his beliefs?
wow ready4lies go back to storm front your mr hat klan is calling

Offline Aerioch

« Reply #26 on: May 13, 2009, 11:09:10 am »

Actually he is defending others who claim to be defending Israel, and Zionist Jews....not himself personally.  See how you miss the point yet again?
Dr. Strangelove: Or, How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb

Offline xTruthSeekerx

« Reply #27 on: May 13, 2009, 11:10:37 am »
from my understanding he is defending the said above

you and others egenrlizing all joos are bad like storm front pieces of shit
just as much as i get rep for going into law enforcement and get called a jack booted thug

Offline Ready4truth

« Reply #28 on: May 13, 2009, 11:17:37 am »

You really are a child. Why the hatred?  ;)

Offline bzierath

« Reply #29 on: May 13, 2009, 11:23:55 am »
The NWO uses and perverts groups like the jews by creating zionism so we blame the jews.  It's easy to do esp. after WWII because of the sympathy jews got world round.  They manipulate a religious minority to avoid attack.  Elite are not actually jews.  That's for sure.  Most arn't even Zionists.

It's all divide and conquer bull shit.
~BZ

Offline Ready4truth

« Reply #30 on: May 13, 2009, 11:28:04 am »
The NWO uses and perverts groups like the jews by creating zionism so we blame the jews.  It's easy to do esp. after WWII because of the sympathy jews got world round.  They manipulate a religious minority to avoid attack.  Elite are not actually jews.  That's for sure.  Most arn't even Zionists.

Oh I see. The NWO created Zionism. Do you realize how silly that sounds? And just who is this NWO in your opinion?

Did the NWO create Herzl in a lab?  You know, the guy that said "antisemitism shall be our best friend"

EvadingGrid

« Reply #31 on: May 13, 2009, 11:28:43 am »

Yup

They have there own Mystery Religion

they say this "You either one of us or you are nothing"
they call us "the cattle, sheep, and the profane"

Offline Ready4truth

« Reply #32 on: May 13, 2009, 11:33:06 am »
Yup

They have there own Mystery Religion

they say this "You either one of us or you are nothing"
they call us "the cattle, sheep, and the profane"

And Goyim, don't forget that.

Offline bzierath

« Reply #33 on: May 13, 2009, 11:38:21 am »
Maybe they didn't create the ideology but they sure created all the ways to warp it and use it for destruction.  Who the f**k do you think the NWO is?  Its the Elite powerstructure of bankers, religious and political leaders and industrialists that own our earth.  Come on man, think out the box, I'm not checking everything I type during lunch for minute corrections that don't matter.  You know what I meant.
~BZ

EvadingGrid

« Reply #34 on: May 13, 2009, 11:40:15 am »
And Goyim, don't forget that.

Re-read my post.

They do not recognise Judasim, Chrisitianity as anything but their enemies.
They are not members of any religon but there own.
They infiltrate groups, they are never true members.

The Three Fishes

• Church
  • State
  • Mob

Offline 37

• "The President of what?"
« Reply #35 on: May 13, 2009, 11:52:31 am »

Here is exactly what Cooper meant...55 second mark.

William Cooper - The Secret Of The Ages

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZjUJViB4PKw
"Whatever it is, I am against it."  -Groucho Marx

Channel 37
http://www.youtube.com/user/jmortimer37

Offline Livefreeordie

• ~ Matthew 5:11,12 ~
    • Seek and Ye shall find!
« Reply #36 on: May 13, 2009, 12:05:38 pm »
Holy Jeepers guys...get real!

First of all...the thread title is disingenuis...it's not the Jews? IT'S NOT THE JEWS???

No, what Bill should have said and what I'm sure he MEANT to say is...it's not all Jews and it's certainly not "just the Jews!"

This is ridiculous...hey, all the Jew sympathizers here, I got a question for you...

What Race dictates foreign policy in this Country? Yup, you guess it, THE JEWS!!!

AIPAC ring a bell?

Seriously, it's NOT the Jews? ROTFLMAO...wake the bleep up you gatekeepin' morons!  ;D
"Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness?" ~ {2 Corinthians 6:14}

Offline 37

• "The President of what?"
« Reply #37 on: May 13, 2009, 12:51:47 pm »

.hey, all the Jew sympathizers here, I got a question for you...

What Race dictates foreign policy in this Country?

Whites.
"Whatever it is, I am against it."  -Groucho Marx

Channel 37
http://www.youtube.com/user/jmortimer37

luckee1

« Reply #38 on: May 13, 2009, 12:59:27 pm »
ok the tired ol j-word being flung again this time in associaltion with Bill Cooper

great!

One.   He did not cover  the jews in the series. He covered many and they NWO
( I am only half way thru the series.

Two.  HE IS DEAD AND CANNOT COVER IT NOW!  LEAVE BILL COOPER BE!  JEEZE

Offline heavyhebrew

« Reply #39 on: May 13, 2009, 02:42:25 pm »
Sometimes shoveling out the stables from the manure that accumulates can be taxing. As the Rage Against The Machine song goes "You are trying to tire me, why don't you get out in front of me!". But I digress.

Heavy hebrew: yeah you have no agenda with a name like that and a menorah to boot that is staring me right in the face. You say your for human kind? Then remove the menorah and change your name to remove your bias.

Stormfront says their not supremacists? Laughable. I believe stormfront is an infiltrated group designed to make real truths look stupid.

I really believe at the heart of this is that you don't like me exposing certain truths. ;) I really think you are the one with a chip on your shoulder.

Actually, the name comes from playing a game called Tribes. I played a Heavy and my roommates and I played in a clan. So me being Jewish and playing a Heavy...go figure. But I wouldn't expect you to understand because, see, you have your mind all wrapped up tight into what you think. I picked the menorah because I always liked the menorah, I have a candelabra as well but the menorah is so in your damn face to people like you. I knew, coming into this forum, that I would have to deal with half wit dipsticks like you, daily.

And Stormfront is most certainly infiltrated, as is almost every Identity type group. From the National Alliance to the ADL, they all serve their purpose for the global elite masters.
Your problem, as with others like you, think to pin this all on my people. Which is bullshit because while you focus all your time, thought and energy and what Jews do, the elites make their moves knowing full well that people like you are distracted.

And I have no other agenda regarding to you other than demonstrating fully how full of shit your "truths" are. No facts you present, just bullshit made up by other bullshit artists.

And my chip on my shoulder? You sit through a day and listen to the horrifying stories I grew up listening to. You have your great uncle pull you to the side the day you return after enlisting and have him show you his tattoo and tell you "You are in the Army now, you must do whatever you can to make sure this evil never returns." and not have a chip on your shoulder when dealing with turd merchants such as yourself.

But I know I waste my words on you. There is nothing I can say that will make you think. There is nothing I can demonstrate that will help you change your mind. As far as you are concerned my people have perpetrated every evil since the day Pontius Pilate stacked the fora with Pharisee's and gave them a vote. Probably blame us for stuff from before that.