Author Topic: Immigrant Rape Wave in Sweden  (Read 38207 times)

Nozoned

Re: Immigrant Rape Wave in Sweden
« Reply #80 on: October 29, 2009, 05:37:02 pm »
Deportation,harsher laws against rape,drugs,murder,gangs,human trafficing.......

Deportation is a waste of money. Do you really think driving a violent and desperate criminal a few hundreds miles and dropping them off will work? Harsher laws on drugs is the opposite of what needs to happen on that front. If drugs were legal it would cut out all of the violent acts committed in the name of drugs. You need to take your own advice and look in to some facts.

Nozoned

« Reply #81 on: October 29, 2009, 05:38:42 pm »
So your saying if your poor its ok to commit crimes or what? who cares what class your in its a rite or wrong thing.
IF YOUR HERE ILLEGALY,YOU HAVE NO RITES,WTF!

What? no one said that. Do you completely fail at reading comprehension or what?

Offline evolve

« Reply #82 on: October 29, 2009, 05:40:15 pm »
I agree on some of what you say.legal people should have more rites than a illegal person,get it? illegal?
deportation can work,it takes the govenment to uphold its laws,they don't so they fail us all.
Nobody likes the TRUTH!

Offline Libertarian Perspective

« Reply #83 on: October 29, 2009, 05:46:12 pm »
It's actually quite simple, If you murder, you go to prison, if you rape someone you should go to prison, if you steal from someone etc.
However the law is not being enforced as some people have said and this makes the criminals think they can get away with it in the future. It doesn't matter what race or ethnicity you are, a crime is a crime?

Jessus is this site turning into Stormfront?
“Good luck to him. I don’t blame him at all, but I just
wish he had not hit me so hard. I know he had to protect
his property, and I probably would have done the
same thing in his position. This has certainly stopped
me committing any more crime.” - British burglar elaborating robbery

Nozoned

« Reply #84 on: October 29, 2009, 05:47:02 pm »
I agree on some of what you say.legal people should have more rites than a illegal person,get it illegal?
deportation can work,it takes the govenment to uphold its laws.

Deportation fails before it can even happen. If you get here once you can do it again. Deporting people to the middle of the Amazon may work but we know that's not what happens.

Offline evolve

« Reply #85 on: October 29, 2009, 05:51:03 pm »
Once again,LOOK AT THE FACTS! who is commiting most of the crimes? I call it as I see it,white,black,yellow,green,go look it up and see whos in the prisons,you may be shocked at what you find,I disagree on the class issue.who pays for these so called people to stay in prison? so its ok for the good people to be forced to pay for animals to live thier pathetic lifes out in prisons?
Nobody likes the TRUTH!

Nozoned

« Reply #86 on: October 29, 2009, 06:00:59 pm »
Once again,LOOK AT THE FACTS! who is commiting most of the crimes? I call it as I see it,white,black,yellow,green,go look it up and see whos in the prisons,you may be shocked at what you find,I disagree on the class issue.who pays for these so called people to stay in prison?

I did. According to the USDOJ in 06' there were more white people than anyone total, more black people going by % of residents. And I still say it has more to do with poverty than anything else.

Offline hyperqube

« Reply #87 on: October 29, 2009, 06:02:45 pm »
true. has anyone heard that by making weed illegal the powers that be could then do something about the 'mexican problem'?

The Mexican Connection

In the early 1900s, the western states developed significant tensions regarding the influx of Mexican-Americans. The revolution in Mexico in 1910 spilled over the border, with General Pershing’s army clashing with bandit Pancho Villa. Later in that decade, bad feelings developed between the small farmer and the large farms that used cheaper Mexican labor. Then, the depression came and increased tensions, as jobs and welfare resources became scarce.

One of the “differences” seized upon during this time was the fact that many Mexicans smoked marijuana and had brought the plant with them, and it was through this that California apparently passed the first state marijuana law, outlawing “preparations of hemp, or loco weed.”

Offline evolve

« Reply #88 on: October 29, 2009, 06:14:58 pm »
1.As of June 30, 2007, the incarceration rate in state or federal prison or jail for men was 1,406 per 100,000 residents, for women 136 per 100,000 residents. The rate for white men was 773 per 100,000, for black men 4,618 per 100,000, for Hispanic men 1,747 per 100,000. The rate for white women was 95 per 100,000, for black women 348 per 100,000, and for Hispanic women 146 per 100,000.
Nobody likes the TRUTH!

Nozoned

« Reply #89 on: October 29, 2009, 06:21:03 pm »
1.As of June 30, 2007, the incarceration rate in state or federal prison or jail for men was 1,406 per 100,000 residents, for women 136 per 100,000 residents. The rate for white men was 773 per 100,000, for black men 4,618 per 100,000, for Hispanic men 1,747 per 100,000. The rate for white women was 95 per 100,000, for black women 348 per 100,000, and for Hispanic women 146 per 100,000.

Like I said, more white overall and by % more black. What I can't understand about what you're posting is you fail to say anything at all about what % of the hispanics are illegal. I'm starting to think your beef is with people of hispanic origin and not illegal immigrants. Anywho, in case you still can't see it for yourself, your argument doesn't have a leg to stand on. Poor people commit more crimes, end of story.

Offline evolve

« Reply #90 on: October 29, 2009, 06:22:06 pm »
"At the federal level, the number of criminal aliens incarcerated increased from about 42,000 at the end of calendar year 2001 to about 49,000 at the end of calendar year 2004--a 15 percent increase. The percentage of all federal prisoners who are criminal aliens has remained the same over the last 3 years--about 27 percent. The majority of criminal aliens incarcerated at the end of calendar year 2004 were identified as citizens of Mexico. We estimate the federal cost of incarcerating criminal aliens--BOP's cost to incarcerate criminals and reimbursements to state and local governments under SCAAP--totaled approximately $5.8 billion for calendar years 2001 through 2004. BOP's cost to incarcerate criminal aliens rose from about $950 million in 2001 to about $1.2 billion in 2004--a 14 percent increase."
This illustrates the failings of your government as the Federal Government is responsible for securing the borders but allows more and more illegal aliens to violate the sovereignty of the United States. However, when the illegal aliens commit crimes and are arrested, they are paying less and less of the state and local costs of incarcerating them. That's something you might want to ask your state's congressional members about. Although notable, the public cost of incarcerating illegal aliens is trivial alongside the carnage they imposed on their victims. Remember, incarcerated illegal alien perpetrators committed crime before being incarcerated. So the question is "How much crime?"

To give you an idea of "how much crime," as noted in Illegal Alien Crime Wave in Full Swing, in April 2005, the GAO released a report on a study of 55,322 illegal aliens incarcerated in federal, state, and local facilities during 2003. It found the following:

Of the 55,322 illegal aliens studied, researchers found that they were arrested a total of 459,614 times, averaging about 8 arrests per illegal alien.

•They were arrested for a total of about 700,000 criminal offenses, averaging about 13 offenses per illegal alien.
•49% had previously been convicted of a felony, 20% of a drug offense; 18% a violent offense, and 11%, other felony offenses.
•81% of the arrests occurred after 1990
•56% of those charged with a reentry offense had previously been convicted on at least 5 prior occasions.
•Defendants charged with unlawful reentry had the most extensive criminal histories. 90% had been previously arrested. Of those with a prior arrest, 50% had been arrested for violent or drug-related felonies.
Note the last two points – they mean the perpetrators were "previously deported." Regardless, ALL those crimes would have never happened, i.e. were preventable, with serious deportation of the illegal aliens already here and proper border security to prevent both entry and re-entry.

In reviewing those numbers, note that the study only sampled about 21% of the incarcerated illegal aliens. To get the full extent of the collateral damage, we need to extrapolate the average number of offenses out across all 267,000 incarcerated illegal alien criminals. Doing so results in some 1,288,619 crimes!
Nobody likes the TRUTH!

Offline jwest

« Reply #91 on: October 29, 2009, 06:24:10 pm »
I have some good Swedish friends - I will ask them if they know about this issue.
Just say 'Nobama'.
Nihil nobis metuendum est, praeter metum ipsum.

Offline hyperqube

« Reply #92 on: October 29, 2009, 06:24:16 pm »
no one finds that interesting?  almost the exact same scenario as 100 years ago?

just replace mexican revolution with drug war

Offline evolve

« Reply #93 on: October 29, 2009, 06:28:29 pm »
Nobody likes the TRUTH!

Offline hyperqube

« Reply #94 on: October 29, 2009, 06:29:18 pm »
are these numbers put out by the government? the same one behind 9/11?

Offline evolve

« Reply #95 on: October 29, 2009, 06:30:57 pm »
In any case, with 267,000 illegal aliens incarcerated, as of 2003, just the incarceration costs at $25,000 per inmate per year is $6.7 BILLION per year.
Note that those costs are in 1989 dollars. Using the CPI index to adjust for 2006 dollars, multiply those numbers by 1.62 which means each rape costs society an average of $76,140 and each murder costs some $3.9 million. Thus just the 2,158 murders committed by illegal aliens burdened our society with $8.4 BILLION in costs.
Nobody likes the TRUTH!

Offline hyperqube

« Reply #96 on: October 29, 2009, 06:34:46 pm »
how much of that also is a function of non violent drug arrests?

Offline evolve

« Reply #97 on: October 29, 2009, 06:37:35 pm »
how much of that also is a function of non violent drug arrests?
The 2,158 murders in 2003 is Not Enough for you! damn!
Nobody likes the TRUTH!

Nozoned

« Reply #98 on: October 29, 2009, 06:39:47 pm »
The 2,158 murders in 2003 is Not Enough for you! damn!

What year was the chart you posted above from? It's says 703 arrests for murder. And one would have to assume that not all 703 of those were convicted.

Nozoned

« Reply #99 on: October 29, 2009, 06:40:58 pm »
Also a source, however unreliable it may be, would be nice.

Offline evolve

Nobody likes the TRUTH!

Offline TelepesT

• Genetic Dictator
    • Freedom T
« Reply #101 on: October 29, 2009, 10:16:52 pm »
you two are like 2 peas in a pod
Ten Foot Lizard Man from Planet Snickle-Snack in the POP-TART sector 
Freedom T
Even if you are a minority of one, the truth is the truth.
- Mohandas Gandhi

Offline Monkeypox

• He Loved Big Brother
    • Monkeypox
« Reply #102 on: October 29, 2009, 10:20:08 pm »
We're all "racist"  for talking about this.

:P
War Is Peace - Freedom Is Slavery - Ignorance Is Strength

"Educate and inform the whole mass of the people... They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty."

—Thomas Jefferson

Damascus

« Reply #103 on: October 29, 2009, 10:41:12 pm »
Watch out for the hate crime hammer to fall upon us. This whole thing can be summed up with selective enforcement.

Offline lord edward coke

• "Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God"
    • sedm
« Reply #104 on: October 31, 2009, 11:13:40 pm »
I have some good Swedish friends - I will ask them if they know about this issue.

Good get back to us soon.

Mexico has been sending us their felons for years. Also a lot come up to the u.s. to shear the sheep.

Cuba has done this also.
"Liberty has never come from government.  Liberty has always come from the subjects of government. The history of liberty is a history  of resistance. The history of liberty is a history of limitations of government power, not the increase of it." http://sedm.org/

Offline evolve

« Reply #105 on: October 31, 2009, 11:29:53 pm »
Good get back to us soon.

Mexico has been sending us their felons for years. Also a lot come up to the u.s. to shear the sheep.

Cuba has done this also.
Indeed,and the sheeple LOVE them. :-\
Nobody likes the TRUTH!

Offline Joseon

« Reply #106 on: November 01, 2009, 12:31:54 am »
Man's primitive drive to dominate and spread their seeds. Seeing to it, that Swedish Women are usually alot more attractive than their muslim counterparts. It makes sense, as the oligarchs allowed this confrontation with immigration to occur to either:

1. test it as some kind of social experiment.

2. Keep people fighting with each other instead of focusing on the real enemies of humanity are.

It is interesting that Asian people have not been studied as closely as the blacks, hispanics, and muslims. 
http://www.H20labs.com
http://www.Mercola.com/article/mercury/mercury_elimination.htm

Drink distilled water for Pure Health:

Detox with cilantro:

Omura determined that cilantro could mobilize mercury and other toxic metals rapidly from the CNS.96 97

Spread the Word.

Offline shy69iskrazy

« Reply #107 on: November 01, 2009, 03:59:33 pm »
Create the problem by not securing borders and amnesty laws.  Solve the problem with eugenics.  This is just like cancer.  It's about prevention.  And, Evolve, you personally offend me with your racist, illogical thinking.  You have barely mastered the English language, but want to rip on Mexicans?  So, if I'm Mexican, I belong in prison or deserve to die? 

Offline Monkeypox

• He Loved Big Brother
    • Monkeypox
« Reply #108 on: November 01, 2009, 04:28:25 pm »
Create the problem by not securing borders and amnesty laws.  Solve the problem with eugenics.  This is just like cancer.  It's about prevention.  And, Evolve, you personally offend me with your racist, illogical thinking.  You have barely mastered the English language, but want to rip on Mexicans?  So, if I'm Mexican, I belong in prison or deserve to die? 

Yeah, that's what he said.

::)
War Is Peace - Freedom Is Slavery - Ignorance Is Strength

"Educate and inform the whole mass of the people... They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty."

—Thomas Jefferson

Offline uwaf

« Reply #109 on: November 01, 2009, 04:39:15 pm »
My friend is from France, and she said that there are immigrant sections of Paris where if you're French you don't dare go into.  Even the Police stay out.

There's places like that in NY. When I was 14 I ran away with another girl. We wound up in Harlem NY. Police stopped as we were walking down the street. They said they stopped because, his quote "No white girl dare walk in Harlem".

Offline evolve

« Reply #110 on: November 01, 2009, 04:42:09 pm »
Create the problem by not securing borders and amnesty laws.  Solve the problem with eugenics.  This is just like cancer.  It's about prevention.  And, Evolve, you personally offend me with your racist, illogical thinking.  You have barely mastered the English language, but want to rip on Mexicans?  So, if I'm Mexican, I belong in prison or deserve to die?  
No that's not what I said,If I offend you it was not meant to,I am sick of all the problems they cause,like wild animals they kill rape rob and soak off good people,If it was legal to get rid of them I would have them stacked to the moon,I like how you twist it around to say all Mexicans,We have scum in all shapes and colors, I hate all scum equally.
This could be a nice peaceful world but most sympathize with scum bags these days,I don't discriminate I just don't care for evil people who are out to hurt others.I had someone close to me killed by one of these dirt bags and have cause to hate them,so if I offended you I have been offended far beyond what you will ever be more than likely.
If you don't like my views to bad.Keep sypathizing. ::)
Nobody likes the TRUTH!

Offline lovelesssephiroth

« Reply #111 on: September 03, 2015, 07:02:13 pm »
rape is a war torture technique
God save the Queen, In God We Trust