Author Topic: HOLY SHIT! Turn on CSpan - audience is yelling at senate about health care  (Read 4648 times)

Offline Satyagraha

• Global Moderator
And  the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, 
Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren,  ye have done it unto me.

Matthew 25:40

Offline Satyagraha

• Global Moderator
The senate leader is threatening to call the police... this is about the fact that of all the people at the committee table; there is not ONE single-payer health care advocate.
Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren,  ye have done it unto me.

Offline Dig

• All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man.
    • Git Ureself Edumacated
Wow, amazing that someone gets to scream about wanting genocidal socialized medicine.

But no one gets to scream about 4 illegal wars, continued genocides, the federal reserve ponzi scheme, etc.

I wonder if Hillary Clinton paid him up front or in monthly installments.

That will definitely be making the MSM rounds.
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

CarolinaWildcat

Can't get the live stream up :'(

Offline Satyagraha

• Global Moderator
I never thought about single payer - havent' thought about it. I just believe that both sides should have a voice in the debate; even if I disagree. The fact that they pack the table with the 'preferred' opinions ALL THE TIME just makes me crazy.

But since you mention it, they DID let several people have their say before being dragged out. Do you think this was staged?

Offline Please Wake Up!

Oh I missed the fun.... Someone must have squashed the uproar... too orderly now.

What were they yelling? 

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
The real story is on CSPAN3 where Ben Bernanke is revealing that the economy is doing great! And the banks only need $175 Trillion in new (and improved) bailouts.

Surge Hard and Surge Long is his motto!!!!

This is the same as the Iraq War...

"War is doing great, we need more troops, more funding, and a longer period of time to complete the mission"

This is the Council on Foreign Relations handbook for enslaving a nation read page by page.
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline Satyagraha

• Global Moderator
They are just BLASTING legislation though - it makes me sick. And we're all out here with our heads spinning trying to keep up with it.

Offline Satyagraha

• Global Moderator
Oh I missed the fun.... Someone must have squashed the uproar... too orderly now.

What were they yelling? 

They were yelling about the fact that there are no voices in support of single-payer health care on the panel before the senate. Max Baucus D-Montana said -don't worry, I hear you - and my constituents want single payer too.
I think Sane is right - we'll see this on the evening news because it goes towards supporting the admin's policy.

Offline changedname

I am not getting the video there! hmmmm

Offline Satyagraha

• Global Moderator

Offline Satyagraha

• Global Moderator
This is the official live stream - that previous link was google...

http://www.c-span.org/Watch/C-SPAN3_wm.aspx

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
Bernanke...

"I agree that the AIG plan is flawed, I am the first to admit it."

Really?  That is why you gave them $150 Billion in taxpayer funds?

Offline Satyagraha

• Global Moderator
It's amazing that more people aren't freaking about about how the banks are screwing people by 'capriciously' raising interest rates, ensuring that more people go belly-up. And where's DELAWARE'S OWN Joe Biden on this? (Oh... still exiled to Bosnia...)

Offline TheHouseMan

Brainwashed monkeys screaming that we should spend YET MORE money during a recession, as if Obama's $3.44 trillion budget wasn't enough.

Offline Satyagraha

• Global Moderator
Commercial real estate market? Most of the buildings in my part of the 'high tech corridor' north of Boston are looking for tenants. It's tanking.

Offline Satyagraha

• Global Moderator
GO RON PAUL!!!

Offline Satyagraha

• Global Moderator
Bernanke: "We would resist any attempt to audit how the federal reserve conducts monetary policy."

Paul; "The policy is the only thing that really counts."

The crux of this issue. The FED has to go.

Offline gEEk squad

• You're World Delivered... to the NSA
People to Congress: We want what the TV told us to want. Rabblerabblerabble!!