Author Topic: Which criminal will Obama appoint to the SCOTUS? Who cares? EVERYBODY KNOWS!  (Read 8286 times)

Offline chrisfromchi

maybe we can vote on the internet on who will be next one...lol sigh another shows coming.

Offline Monkeypox

• He Loved Big Brother
    • Monkeypox
God only knows what piece of shit nObama will appoint to take his place.
War Is Peace - Freedom Is Slavery - Ignorance Is Strength

"Educate and inform the whole mass of the people... They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty."

—Thomas Jefferson

Offline L2Design

• GOT GLOCK
    • Graphic Design/Printing

Ohhh goddddd thats right.. the prez picks this coconut

Souter probably knows whats going to happen and he's off to Dubai.
Probably to go to that 42 yr old shiek's wedding to an 8 yr old girl!
Make it so!

Offline donnay

• Live Free Or Die Trying!
Arlen Specter?

Souter is still not welcomed back to New Hampshire!
Please visit my website: https://www.theherbsofthefield.com/

wvoutlaw2002

Probably John Edwards. >:(

Offline a ReVoLuTIONarY ideA

It would be a riot if David Rockefeller was appointed! hahaha

On a more serious note...but not really.  My money is on Monica Lewinsky.  I think she needs another position in our government.

Offline Satyagraha

• Global Moderator
Souter - next will be Ginsberg. They've been waiting for this. Now the replacements will be on board with the policies of this aministration - and the left will be shocked to see that the appointees won't necessarily be who they want. This is going to be interesting. More wake-up calls to the sheep are coming.
And  the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, 
Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren,  ye have done it unto me.

Matthew 25:40

Offline Dig

• All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man.
    • Git Ureself Edumacated
Media now has their new distraction to Stage 6 Pandemic genocidal wargames initiated by the elite maniacs.

EVERYBODY KNOWS YOU STAGED THIS PANDEMIC!

EVERYBODY KNOWS THAT THE SUPREME COURT IS NOT ABOVE THE CONSTITUTION!

EVERYBODY KNOWS THAT NO MATTER HOW MANY CRIMINALS "INTERPRET" IT, IT IS WRITTEN AT AN EIGTH GRADE LEVEL!

Everybody knows!

We no longer buy into your BS like:

Specter will stop filibusters...THERE HAS NOT BEEN A FILIBUSTER IN DECADES!

Obama's pick of the new Supreme Court justice could shift the balance of power...FROM WHAT? TYRANNY TO DESPOTISM?

We do not believe you MSM and everybody knows.

You have hyped the fake pandemic, refused to ask anyone the hard questions like expiring Tamiflu, and everybody knows!
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline Georgiacopguy

• 'Cause it's a revolution for your mind...K?!
So he's looking for a guy who Needs a job, who's virtually a criminal, scratched his back, looked out for him, pulled strings for him, and somebody he owes a favor or two...

Two words;

Rod Blagojevich.
The resistance starts here. Unfortunately, the entire thing is moving beyond the intellectual infowar. I vow I will not make an overt rush at violent authority, until authority makes it's violent rush at me and you. I will not falter, I will not die in this course. For that is how they win.

Offline donnay

• Live Free Or Die Trying!
Arlen Specter?

Souter is still not welcomed back to New Hampshire!

Damn it I hate when I am right!  :(

US Supreme Court Vacancy An Early Test For Sen Specter
MAY 1, 2009, 5:33 P.M. ET

http://online.wsj.com/article/BT-CO-20090501-713729.html

WASHINGTON (Dow Jones)--President Barack Obama's first nomination to the U.S. Supreme Court could be an early test for Pennsylvania Sen. Arlen Specter as a newly minted Democrat.

Specter's announcement this week that he was switching parties after 43 years in the GOP rocked Washington and put the Democrats close to a 60-vote supermajority in the Senate.

Specter could prove a key vote in any fight over Obama's Supreme Court pick if the Republicans attempt to amount a filibuster of the president's choice to replace Justice David Souter, who ...
Please visit my website: https://www.theherbsofthefield.com/

Offline Georgiacopguy

I wish somebody would look into Specter's financials... Did he take a payoff to do the ol switcheroo? Did somebody force him? I mean, we deserve a better explanation why the democrats deserve such a powerful supermajority than "just becuase I wanted to." Something else which is curious, is the timing, concidering that now the Dems have to help Ol Teleprompter select a SCOTUS justice, almost unopposed.
The resistance starts here. Unfortunately, the entire thing is moving beyond the intellectual infowar. I vow I will not make an overt rush at violent authority, until authority makes it's violent rush at me and you. I will not falter, I will not die in this course. For that is how they win.

Offline NWOSCUM

• "Yuppie Scum"
How about Arnold Swartzenegger?  LOL....just kidding. 
"The receptivity of the great masses is very limited, their intelligence is small, and their power of forgetting is enormous." --Adolph Hitler, "Mein Kampf"

Offline chrsswtzr

Damn it I hate when I am right!  :(

US Supreme Court Vacancy An Early Test For Sen Specter
MAY 1, 2009, 5:33 P.M. ET

http://online.wsj.com/article/BT-CO-20090501-713729.html

WASHINGTON (Dow Jones)--President Barack Obama's first nomination to the U.S. Supreme Court could be an early test for Pennsylvania Sen. Arlen Specter as a newly minted Democrat.

Specter's announcement this week that he was switching parties after 43 years in the GOP rocked Washington and put the Democrats close to a 60-vote supermajority in the Senate.

Specter could prove a key vote in any fight over Obama's Supreme Court pick if the Republicans attempt to amount a filibuster of the president's choice to replace Justice David Souter, who ...
Bloody hell.....

Offline vcif

Whoever it is, that person must meet this criteria:

"I view that quality of empathy, of understanding and identifying with people's hopes and struggles, as an essential ingredient for arriving at just decisions and outcomes."

Just what we need, another social engineer at the helm. Obviously, the law has nothing to do with it.

Time to chisel off the blindfold on that statue of Lady Justice.

Offline jofortruth

I think he should appt Ron Paul. The man knows more about the Constitution and the Law than most LAWYERS. He puts them to shame!

Don't believe me. Look it up yourself!

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
I think he should appt Ron Paul. The man knows more about the Constitution and the Law than most LAWYERS. He puts them to shame!

he should appoint himself and then let Biden leak to the American people what is really going on because he keeps forgetting what is secret and what is not.
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline menace

Judge Judy

wvoutlaw2002

How about Andrew Napolitano?

Offline Shadow911Zeus

Since he has put in a lot of Bush people and Clinton, I'll bet it will definately be a African American Woman, maybe Condi? If he did I think I would want Cynthia McKinney.

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
Since he has put in a lot of Bush people and Clinton, I'll bet it will definately be a African American Woman, maybe Condi? If he did I think I would want Cynthia McKinney.

Condi? Isn't she about to be indicted for torture?

Offline Georgiacopguy

We can only hope...but like i said in  one of my other posts...He doesn't want to set a precedent where he too might be indicted one day. I don't think those tortured men will see justice in that regards.

Offline Shadow911Zeus

Condi? Isn't she about to be indicted for torture?

Yeah, but that was in the past we have to look to the future, right?
Isn't that what Obama is saying?

Offline Georgiacopguy

...and that would be why "The Obama" appointed some Bush-leaguers. It's all one big incestuous family, all tri-lat members, Council for Foreign Affairs, Cabinet members held over and re-appointed.

Offline Shadow911Zeus

Yeah, but that was in the past we have to look to the future, right?
Isn't that what Obama is saying?

You know I'm joking of course?

Offline Lilly Bighorn

this thread ...  :-[
Jesus said, "Blessed is the lion which becomes man when consumed by man; and cursed is the man whom the lion consumes, and the lion becomes man."

wvoutlaw2002

If Obomba were to pick a black woman, he would probably pick Sheila Jackson-Lee. Only those in "the club" will even be considered by the scum. >:(

Offline Georgiacopguy

I know... just the whole thing pisses me off to no end...I find I keep having to blow off steam.

You know I'm joking of course?

Offline Shadow911Zeus

If Obomba were to pick a black woman, he would probably pick Sheila Jackson-Lee. Only those in "the club" will even be considered by the scum. >:(

Your right has he appointed any "Non-Members" yet?

We need a full roster list of the "Club Members", anyone got one handy?

Offline John Bannon

• Thinkfree.ca
Probably be some bleeding heart liberal with strong anti-gun feelings and takes political correctness to the extreme.In any event it will be someone who is trusted by the NWO/CFR,it will really be their pick not obama's.
When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall one by one

Offline Georgiacopguy

...and it has to be somebody that will rule their way during martial law...