Author Topic: 2001 A Space Oddessy Symbolism and 9/11  (Read 59865 times)

Offline TheCaliKid

• What can we do about it, really?
2001 A Space Oddessy Symbolism and 9/11
« on: April 30, 2009, 12:14:31 am »
On New Year's Eve in the year 2000, a nine foot tall representation of the monolith seen in the Stanley Kubrick film "2001: A Space Oddyssey" suddenly apeared in Magnuson Park, Seattle, Washington.
It stayed there until the 4th of January 2001. Mainstream reports of this were generally lighthearted, and mentions of it from local law enforcement were along these lines:

"Local press reports quote park visitors joking about "intelligence increasing by the moment" with the presence of the monolith, a clear reference to the film."

It stayed there for four days and then just as covertly as it appeared, vanished. Rumour was that it had been an unknown local artist who placed it there and removed it. The park is well known for exhibitions of public art, such as the sound garden  made famous by the Seattle band of the same name. A symbolic and creative tribute to the film then, as well as to create a frission amongst the public. People were actually considering the possibility that a greater force was at work here and that it had appeared as the monolith did in the film. A semiotic marker from the gods, to punctuate a turning point mankind's journey.

Perhaps they were not wrong.

254 days after the monolith appeared the infamous September 11th attacks occurred bringing down the World Trade Center Twin Towers.

Boaz and Jachin or Jachin and Boaz? From Wikipedia:

"Some variants of the Tarot card the High Priestess depict Boaz and Jachin in reverse representing an anti-temple or rejection of Solomon's religion.

More on Jachin and Boaz here: Mystae.com

Was the nine-foot tall monolith that foreshadowed the tragedy 254 days later (2+5+4=11) an arcane symbolic key to a 9/11 mega ritual? A foreshadowing from the grimoire of in the hands of the shadowy concerns Michael A. Hoffman II calls the Cryptocracy?

Arthur C. Clarke's novel 2001 especially the film adaption by Stanley Kubrick are either a case of the artist dipping into the dark creative force and becoming prognosticators of a kind, or we have life imitating art.
Or a thing of black, massive hubris and otherworldly power.

Consider the following pictures:

The monolith from the film 2001

The Hilton Millennium Hotel, directly adjacent to Ground Zero, New York

The Hilton Millenium Hotel, which opened in September 1992, was one of the feature buildings around ground zero that have now been opened up to notice. It was specifically built to the resemble the Kubrick monolith. From the Hilton Family New YorkWebsite:

"The hotel is a high-rise black glass building which pays homage to Arthur C. Clarke's vision of the Monolith in '2001: A Space Odyssey'"

With the levelling of the buildings at the former World Trade Center site more buildings have come into focus, with a very interesting alignment.

The Hilton corporation logo is very suggestive of the Twin Towers with swirl (portal?) of energy in the center forming the letter "H":

Considering many theories of 9/11 as a ritualistic event, the monolith as a motif for various theories as to what it represents: stargate portal to the other existences, semitiotic marker for the Cryptocracy who see themselves evolving to be gods, the building or tearing down of the figurative edifice of Solomon's Temple (Boaz & Jachin, or Jachin & Boaz?), pre-cursor to an engineered or realy contact event, and many more. Who knows?
The huge similarities between the look of the Film 2001 and the area in & around Ground Zero are strong, no matter what I may think. Interesting to note even if they are meaningless.

But maybe not meaningless if you consider the introduction of the references to Sirius. Much of the following information and suggested connections comes from The Secret Sun Blogspot

The Millenium Hilton between two of the smaller WTC buildings around Ground Zero.

Clearer perspective on the aligment between the Sirius WFC buildings & the Winter Gardens

Looking like it was meant to have that position all along once something was brought down...

Lobby of Winter Gardens building with sun creacent windows, with palm trees. As noted by Chris Knowles, they are genus phoenix.

The Sirius Connection

1 World Financial Center Roof shape: A cut pyramid Tower occupant: Dow Jones and Oppenheimer

2 World Financial Center Roof shape: A dome Tower occupant: Merrill Lynch

3 World Financial Center Roof shape: A solid pyramid Tower occupant: American Express

4 World Financial Center Roof shape: A stepped pyramid Tower occupant: Merrill Lynch

Next is a Google Earth screen shot of the ground Zero site with the Millenium Hilton and Sirius WTC buildings. The Hilton Hotel is marked by the yellow tack.

Flickr URL

Is the Millenium Hotel the northeast cornerstone of the building of a figurative Solomon's Temple? As it is situated on the U.S. map?
I have also included the Google Earth screen shot with the measurement in nautical miles as the crow flies from Magnuson Park, Seattle, to the Millenium Hotel, New York. I was hoping beforehand that it would amount to 2001 nautical miles, but no cigar. It came in 85 miles out.
2086 nautical miles. But if I was to really play with numbers we could have 2086 minus 2001 = 85.

8 + 5 = 13. Unlucky for some. About 2,937 people on that tragic day...

But that is stretching things a bit I guess.

Flickr URL

Still it has an interesting Masonic slant about travelling to the East - that is where the work always goes. Is the map of America here regarded as a gargantuan grimoire, signed masonic west to east?

Much speculation and joining the dots here, but bear with me.
The magnuson Park monolith appeared not long after the winter solstice, marking the death of the sun (god), the 9/11 attacks occurred in September; still prime Sirius Dog Days. With so much sirius encoding in the surrounding area, seemingly intended to be revealed once the much bigger Twin Towers were out of the way.

Also, it seems that there is another possible foreshadowing to come as encoded in the followup film 2010. Liberally applying some very basic gematria here, the three main suspect buildings in the 9/11 psychodrama, WTC nos. 1, 2, and & 7 add to 10. The number of completion, also referring to binary code, and the union of opposites.

The one equalling the masculine, the lingham.

The zero equalling the feminine, the yoni.

In the the film and book 2010, the crew of the new mission vessel are sent to discover what happened to the ship Discovery from the first failed mission. They discover the ship in a decaying orbit around the main moon of Jupiter Io. Interesting semiotics with a mind to associate the name with the number 10, the perfect number.

From page 245 of Ernest Busenbark's "Symbols, Sex, and the Stars":

10. Completes the symbolic alphabet of numbers and denotes completeness and finality. Pythagoras considered it "the perfect number". It represents the deity, man, and the universe because it contains the sum of the 4 prime numbers, includes all mathematical and musical proportions and defines the system of the world.
The Decad is called both heaven. and the world because the former includes the latter. It was used by Pythagoreans to denote things concerning age, power, faith, and neces­sity and was considered unwearied because it was tireless. The Pythagoreans divided the heavenly bodies into 10 orders.

The Iota, "Jot" or Yod is the 10th letter in the Hebrew alphabet and is sometimes used as a symbol of Jahveh. It is the first letter of the name of Jesus, therefore the num­ber and letter were his sacred symbols. The symbolic use of this letter may be observed in the Apostolic Constitution (Ante-Nicene Lib) : "Thou hast known the Decade and bast believed in the Iota, the first letter of the name of Jesus". The letter X, which stands for Christ, represents, in the Greek alphabet, the number 600, the number of years in the reign of each Avatar or Savior in India.

Interesting X also "marks the spot." WTC 1, 2, & 7 (10/Io) were cleared representing completion of a task, birth of the New World Order.

From Wikipedia on Iota:

Iota (uppercase Ι, lowercase ι; Greek: Ιώτα [jɒta] Yota) is the ninth letter of the Greek alphabet. In the system of Greek numerals it has a value of 10. It was derived from the Phoenician letter Yodh (). Letters that arose from Iota include the Roman I and J and the Cyrillic І (І, і), Yi (Ї, ї), Je (Ј, ј), and iotified letters (e.g. Yu (Ю, ю)).

With the roles of the male and female attributed traditionally to the sun and moon respectively the following picture from the film 2001 is highly suggestive:

The conjunction of the sun & moon, male and female, lingham & yoni, 1 & 0, is known too as the divine conjunction. The completion of a great work. The birth of a new age. One that cuts no slack with the common herd.

But the spell cast on the on this ground wouldn't be complete without the all-seeing eye, or Eye of Horus. Seen here in a masonic tracing board:

From "Jachin & Boaz; or an authentic key to the door of Free-masonry, both ancient and modern." London: Printed for George Nicol, St. Paul’s Church []ard, 1804. frontispiece. 74pp.

Eye of Horus

The following video is a clincher for me. Thanks to Urim&Thummim for linking me to it.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ToJlsqyVdQ[/youtube]

2010 is just round the corner. I think I will be reading the book and watching the film again. Whatever is going on it seems to be tied into what Clarke and Kubrick (almost were certainly mystery religion initiates, and if not were intimate with it and it's aims).

Some more pictures to close:

Heavenly beam of light

Beam of Light framed by the Sirius glyph WFC buildings and Columbia/Isis/Ishtar

Ground Zero & the Millenium Hilton monolith

Ground Zero again.

Compare with the site of the monolith on the moon in 2001:

Of course with the comparison of the two sites, one real, one not "real," it can be termed superficial. Of necessity both have to be access points beneath ground level, with ramps to ferry workers & equipment back and forth, lights for working at night, plus darkness on the moon. but enough semiotic markers reman in totality to suggest a strong relationship between life and art.

Is all this coincidence, interpretaion bias, synchronicity, predictive programming involving the Downard/Hoffman high occultic ritual psychodrama? Or a bit of all?

A lot of the Sirius connectiond and other stuff is taken from Chris Knowles' blog The Secret Sun.
Here:

Stairway to Sirius: Death and Restoration, Part 1

Stairway to Sirius: Death and Restoration II
Better to beg for forgiveness, than to ask for permission

Offline 8bitagent

• Im an artist/musician/nerd into deep politics
Re: 2001 A Space Oddessy Symbolism and 9/11
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2009, 03:52:35 pm »
Darn good post! I didnt see this post, as I just mentioned Kubrick in my own "9/11 Occult connection" thread. This is what I posted

Could Kubrick see the future?
From Dr Strangelove to Eyes Wide Shut and especially 2001, he really seemed to know what was going on in the deep state, as well as events to come. He died 666 days before 2001, days after handing in his "Illuminati exposing" Eyes Wide Shut.

One of the strangest things, is how when the planes flew into the WTC,
there it was, flush against the towers: the Black Monolith from 2001 A Space Oddyssey(The Millenium Hilton, patterened after the black monolith) Ground Zero at night resembling when the 2001 astronauts discover the monolith on the lunar surface.

Stanley Kubrick's 2001 and 9/11
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSm9m_C8Mbw

AMAZING long dissection of Eyes Wide Shut and its foretelling of the occult aspect of 9/11
http://wrongwaywizard.blogspot.com/2008/10/bore-me-again-o-wrong-way-wizard.html

Indeed, the Black Monolith..."2001"(Kubrick died 666 days before 9/11), the syncs are too much!

Also the "Tribute In Light", lasted 33 days(another favorite globalist number)

Now, we see this: 77 again

"We should not be here. I'm scared, this is creepy. You know what I mean? This could go very deep, Carol. This could be like, you know, like with the Warren commission, or something. I don't like it."-Woody Allen, Manhattan Murder Mystery(1993)

Offline 9/11-insider trading

« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2011, 06:12:05 pm »
Here are some things i've found interesting about structures at grund zero.

Were the WTC towers designed to mimic the pyramids of giza from the time they were first completed?

North Tower completed-1972
South Tower completed-1973
Deutsche Bank building (formerly bankers trust) completed 1974

Giza alignment?

http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/5745378972/in/faves-phoenix1914

WTC 7 which is often sighted as the 3rd pilar is not in those photos yet. A possible sync is the "get smart" episode 52. It aired the same year as  Kubrick's 2001. It's about a structure called "the oddessy a 41 story space center". Deutsche Bank Building was a 41 story building and possibly designed to mimic Pyramid of Menkaure, thereby connecting it to the  "space program" via the 9/11 stargate. Note they mention 3 other buildings demolished connected to the space program. This could be viewd as WTC 1, 2, & 7 (saturn hexagon) which were all connected to the 9/11 stargate.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WLV8vUHMVBE

Deutsche Bank Building:

"The building was designed by Shreve, Lamb and Harmon which also designed the Empire State Building and Peterson & Brickbauer."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deutsche_Bank_Building

"As Shreve and Lamb, then Shreve Lamb and Blake, after about 1920 they served as the successor firm to Carrère and Hastings and are credited with relatively minor New York City projects such as the Forbes Building and the completion of John D. Rockefeller's Standard Oil Building at 26 Broadway. However, the Empire State Building is by far the partnership's most significant design."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shreve,_Lamb_and_Harmon

Also check out D.B. headquarter in Germany. Deutsche Bank twin towers

(notice the A or pyramid shaped base)

"The Taunusanlage S-Bahn station is located at the foot of the building. The largest man-shaped monolith of the world, created by the Swiss sculptor Max Bill, is located in front of the entrance."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deutsche_Bank_Twin_Towers

I just found it interesting that it's the only other structure demolished from 9/11, aside from the 7 buildings in the complex, let alone the financial connections between D.B. & 9/11.

« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2011, 06:37:25 pm »
Also interesting.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VEmSy07ISOw

http://www.whitenewsnow.com/showthread.php?8829-Arrangement-WTC-towers-same-as-pyramids-of-Giza

The 8 sided ONE WTC (because it's tallest) takes the place of the great pyramid which is also 8 sided.

« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2011, 02:38:55 pm »
Alright here is a theory I have about D.B. Buiding. It sustained the same damage as WTC 7 and was closer to the towers but didn't collapse. If D.B. Building came down less people would question WTC 7. Furthermore did you notice how the building was untouched for deconstruction until 2007. Strange huh?

The big 11 shaped towers were destroyed around the peak of the 11 year solar max.

Deutsche Bank building wasn't touched until solar minimum, the other extreme of the sun.

Just saying it looks like Giza. Wouldn't the sun be the power source of Giza, so they worship the two extremes of the sun maybe?

The building is also plane black. Did you know the planet absorbs more rays on solar minimum? Black= the color that absorbs rays.

« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2011, 03:17:09 pm »

Looks like D.B. uses a pyramid logo somewhat inverted, as above so below.

The building was Bankers Trust before Deutsche Bank purchased them and renamed the building. Also pyramid symbolism in the logo

Offline global_fiefdom

« Reply #6 on: December 24, 2011, 09:19:25 pm »
This is a great thread;

by the way please compare Solomon's temple plans to the WTC 7 old plans,

they look like the same shape, but reversed.
there is also a mosque in corresponding mirror location!

I saw in your first post the reference to the Two Pillars and the corrupted "temple in reverse".
I can agree with you and go on to say that the site itself was built to mimic and mock the Lord's temple.
25 men sitting with their backs to the Holy of Holies worshipping the eastern star.
it means something real in our world, that something has been changed.

« Reply #7 on: December 25, 2011, 08:55:50 pm »
This is a great thread;

by the way please compare Solomon's temple plans to the WTC 7 old plans,

they look like the same shape, but reversed.
there is also a mosque in corresponding mirror location!

I saw in your first post the reference to the Two Pillars and the corrupted "temple in reverse".
I can agree with you and go on to say that the site itself was built to mimic and mock the Lord's temple.
25 men sitting with their backs to the Holy of Holies worshipping the eastern star.
it means something real in our world, that something has been changed.

I noticed that stuff about WTC 7 after watching Jake Kotze vids & seeing Freemason writers incorporate it in their work. I wonder if the number 7 (7 wtc's) is connected to the 7th heaven which is again connected to Saturn or so I thought.

One more note on D.B. The big fire was in 2007 and killed two fireman. I was thinking it could be another sun worship sacrifice ???

Offline global_fiefdom

« Reply #8 on: December 25, 2011, 10:43:21 pm »
I noticed that stuff about WTC 7 after watching Jake Kotze vids & seeing Freemason writers incorporate it in their work. I wonder if the number 7 (7 wtc's) is connected to the 7th heaven which is again connected to Saturn or so I thought.

One more note on D.B. The big fire was in 2007 and killed two fireman. I was thinking it could be another sun worship sacrifice ???

Temple of Set

http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com/hardtruth/satanic_subversion.htm

On February 5, 1999, in U.S. District Court in Lincoln, Nebraska, an extraordinary hearing occurred in Paul A. Bonacci v. Lawrence E. King, a civil action in which the plaintiff charged that he had been ritualistically abused by the defendant, as part of a nationwide pedophile ring linked to powerful political figures in Washington and to elements of the U.S. military and intelligence establishment. Three weeks later, on February 27, Judge Warren K. Urbom ordered King, who is currently in Federal prison, to pay $1 million in damages to Bonacci, in what Bonacci's attorney John DeCamp said was a clear signal that "the evidence presented was credible."

During the February 5 hearing, Noreen Gosch stunned the court with sworn testimony linking U.S. Army Lt. Col. Michael Aquino (ret.) to the nationwide pedophile ring. Her son, Johnny, then 12 years old, was kidnapped off the streets of West Des Moines, Iowa on September 5, 1982, while he was doing his early-morning newspaper deliveries. Since his kidnapping, she has devoted all of her time and resources to finding her son, and to exposing the dangers that millions of children in American face from this hideous, literally Satanic underground of ritualistic deviants.

The Temple of Set was established in 1975 by Lt. Colonel of the US Army Michael A. Aquino and certain members of the priesthood of the Church of Satan,[1] who left because of administrative and philosophical disagreements with its founder.[1] The Temple of Set was incorporated in California that same year as a nonprofit church.[2]

Under questioning from DeCamp, Gosch reported: "I know that Michael Aquino has been in Iowa. I know that Michael Aquino has been to Offutt Air Force Base [a Strategic Air Command base, near Omaha, which was linked to King's activities]. I know that he has had contact with many of these children."

Paul Bonacci, who was simultaneously a victim and a member of the nationwide pedophile crime syndicate, has subsequently identified Aquino as the man who ordered the kidnapping of Johnny Gosch. In his February 5 testimony, Bonacci referred to the mastermind of the Gosch abduction as "the Colonel."

A second witness who testified at the February 5 hearing, Rusty Nelson, was King's personal photographer. He later described to EIR another incident which linked King to Aquino, while the Army special forces officer was still on active reserve duty. Some time in the late 1980s, Nelson was with King at a posh hotel in downtown Minneapolis, when he personally saw King turn over a suitcase full of cash and bearer-bonds to "the Colonel," who he later positively identified as Aquino. According to Nelson, King told him that the suitcase of cash and bonds was earmarked for the Nicaraguan Contras, and that "the Colonel" was part of the covert Contra support apparatus, otherwise associated with Lt. Col. Oliver North, Vice President George Bush, and the "secret parallel government" that they ran from the White House.

« Reply #9 on: December 26, 2011, 01:35:33 am »

That might be why 7 buildings surround the "sphere" in a counter clockwise formation. The 7th representing Solomon/hexagon/Saturn. Kubrick was trying to tell us Saturn was the key to the 9/11 monolith Millennium Hilton.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3BsgUAA6DY
Counterclockwise rotation.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2fs0OtK4PV4

« Reply #10 on: December 26, 2011, 02:41:10 am »
I will get back on track with the original thread-- 2001 symbolism and 9/11.

There is some good bits in this around 4:30:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JihA5hpBtZY

Edit for correct link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CiXR-pUrldw&feature=related
At 5:35 I speculate his answer is Saturn.

I think they brought building 7 down in daylight to reveal to the masses and complete their ritual. WTC 7 collapsed at 5:20 or 5+2=7

« Reply #11 on: December 26, 2011, 01:02:38 pm »
At 6:20 of Contact with Higher Intelligence and The Saturn Hexagon Jake Kotze we see the simpsons parody further indicate Saturn is the planet involved in these matters.

Another Groening parody confirms this I think. Unfortunately no one has uploaded the original clip so we will settle for this translated version.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=STkyDu4cSZk

We see WTC7 (same colour even)? We see the only planet is saturn and we watch the building transform into a hexagon and then the Star of David to initiate the stargate sequence.

The episode is 'girly edition"

666 is connected to the Star of David and King Solomon, probably why Kubrick died or faked his death 666 days before 2001. Kubrick also used 666 for the engines on "discovery one"as Kotze pointed out.

Now note the German flag on the octagonal satellite!

This might tie in with my supposed "Deutsche Bank" connection. Mel Brooks made the "get smart" episode 52 in 1968, indicating "the odyssey a 41 story space center" sign is a direct link to 9/11 and 2001 a space odyssey.

Offline global_fiefdom

« Reply #12 on: December 26, 2011, 01:08:52 pm »
remember, Saturn = 6th planet from the sun as well.
Its north pole forms a Hexagon.

The hexagon circles Saturn at 77 degrees north and is wider than two Earths. Nearly everything about the weather pattern is baffling. First, it’s unclear what causes the hexagon. Second, it’s bizarre that the jet stream would make such sharp turns. Earth’s atmospheric movements rarely display such geometric rigor.

Fifty-five images were stitched together to create a three-frame animation of the jet stream on the move (see below). The sharp black triangle jutting out of the central black circle is an artifact of the image processing.

Saturn V Rocket Family (!)

The Saturn V (pronounced "Saturn Five") was an American human-rated expendable rocket used by NASA's Apollo and Skylab programs from 1967 until 1973. A multistage liquid-fueled launch vehicle, NASA launched 13 Saturn Vs from the Kennedy Space Center, Florida with no loss of crew or payload. It remains the tallest, heaviest and most powerful rocket ever brought to operational status and still holds the record for the heaviest launch vehicle payload.

The largest production model of the Saturn family of rockets, the Saturn V was designed under the direction of Wernher von Braun and Arthur Rudolph at the Marshall Space Flight Center in Huntsville, Alabama, with Boeing, North American Aviation, Douglas Aircraft Company, and IBM as the lead contractors. Von Braun's design was based in part on his work on the Aggregate series of rockets, especially the A-10, A-11, and A-12, in Germany during World War II.

To date, the Saturn V is the only launch vehicle to transport human beings beyond Low Earth Orbit. A total of 24 men were flown out to the Moon in the four years spanning December 1968 through December 1972.

the 911 mega ritual and saturn
http://thebravenewworldorder.blogspot.com/2007/04/contact-with-higher-intelligence-and.html

Are higher intelligences attempting contact through a symbolic narrative embedded in the very fabric of space/time? This idea is explored using the Saturn hexagon and cross-referencing it with syncrhomystical connections in movies and the 911 mega-ritual.

temple of saturn in rome and 666 number of the beast

"The Temple of Saturn in Rome" Saturn = STUR = 666
http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://historicist.info/graphics/saturn.jpg&imgrefurl=http://historicist.info/related_subjects/666.htm&usg=__JSDVsSjnXQj0PAro7NoSX_V4DdI=&h=300&w=400&sz=21&hl=en&start=5&zoom=1&tbnid=IFVnSyFjB4Bg_M:&tbnh=93&tbnw=124&ei=Dsj4TvWcM4WSiAKIm8XTDg&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dsaturn%2B666%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DX%26gbv%3D2%26nfpr%3D1%26tbm%3Disch&um=1&itbs=1

According to ancient sources, the statue of the god in the interior was veiled and equipped with a scythe. The image was made of wood and filled with oil. The legs were covered with bonds of wool which were removed only on December 17, the day of the Saturnalia.

In Roman mythology, Saturn ruled during the Golden Age, and he continued to be associated with wealth. His temple housed the treasury (aerarium),[3] where the Roman Republic's reserves of gold and silver were stored. The state archives and the insignia and official scale for the weighing of metals were also housed there. Later, the aerarium was moved to another building, and the archives transferred to the nearby Tabularium. The temple's podium, in concrete covered with travertine, was used for posting bills.

Offline global_fiefdom

« Reply #13 on: December 26, 2011, 01:32:52 pm »

911 and saturnalia

Saturnalia was an ancient Roman festival in honor of the deity Saturn originally held December 17 and later expanded with unofficial festivities through December 23. The holiday was celebrated with a sacrifice at the Temple of Saturn in the Roman Forum and a public banquet, followed by private gift-giving, continual partying, and a carnival atmosphere that overturned Roman social norms: gambling was permitted, and masters provided table service for their slaves.[1] The poet Catullus called it "the best of days."[2]

In Roman mythology, Saturn was an agricultural deity who reigned over the world in the Golden Age, when humans enjoyed the spontaneous bounty of the earth without labor in a state of social egalitarianism. The revelries of Saturnalia were supposed to reflect the conditions of the lost mythical age, not all of them desirable. The Greek equivalent was the Kronia.[3]

Although probably the best-known Roman holiday, Saturnalia as a whole is not described from beginning to end in any single ancient source. Modern understanding of the festival is pieced together from several accounts dealing with various aspects.[4] The Saturnalia was the dramatic setting of the multivolume work of that name by Macrobius, a Latin writer from late antiquity who is the major source for the holiday. In one of the interpretations in Macrobius's work, Saturnalia is a festival of light leading to the winter solstice, with the abundant presence of candles symbolizing the quest for knowledge and truth.[5] The renewal of light and the coming of the new year was celebrated in the later Roman Empire at the Dies Natalis of Sol Invictus, the "Birthday of the Unconquerable Sun," on December 25.[6]

The popularity of Saturnalia continued into the 3rd and 4th centuries AD, and as the Roman Empire came under Christian rule, some of its customs may have influenced the seasonal celebrations surrounding Christmas and the New Year.[7]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qzL194jiTyY
The Mystery Hexagon on SATURN

was Saturn in the 6th House (jupiter's house) on 9-11?

http://www.blog.mundaneastro.org/2011/05/08/tere-bin-laden-our-world-after-osama-bin-laden/

"Jupiter is the lord of sixth house of  violence and Saturn is the retrograde fifth lord is in mutual aspect with Mars making it amply clear."

"Saturn in the Sixth House
 http://cafeastrology.com/articles/saturninhouses.html

Saturn is most comfortable in the sixth house. This house rules your attitude to work, service, and your body. The sixth house is the house of self-denial in the sense that you put off pleasing yourself. It symbolizes activities that you pursue not to please yourself, as in the fifth house, but for another purpose. Working to make a living is a good example. This activity doesn't necessarily please you but you do it anyways from a sense of responsibility. In that sense the sixth house is Saturnine. When Saturn happens to be in the sixth house of your natal chart you may very well be a workaholic. You may forget that you are working only to make a living. You may fall into the trap of living to work! Avoid doing this. In any case, you will have a strong sense of responsibility in your attitude to work and you will take service to others rather seriously. You may be overly concerned about what you feed yourself and spend time worrying about the food habits of your loved ones. All the sixth house functions are over-emphasized -- a double whammy!"

"results to be attributed to Saturn in 6th? As per Garga Hora –

http://www.ancientindianastrology.com/cmsa/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=136:saturn-in-6th-house&catid=36:nirayana-jyotisha&Itemid=59

Shashte neechagataH souro janayet neecha vairinam
Anyadha vairinam hanti nirvairaH swagriham gataH

[If Saturn is in 6th house in debilitation, then that native will have a de-generated (cruel, bad) enemy;  OR the enemy will have a bad defeat. If Saturn is placed in 6th in his own house, then the native (will have enemies, but) will destroy the enemies]

In the above quote 2 results for Saturn in 6th is given. The second result attributed is that, if Saturn is in 6th in own house then native will destroy enemies. This implicitly means that Saturn in 6th in own house, causes the enemies to flourish (i.e. the native will have many enemies) but also causes the courage, will, valor and cruelty of the native also to flourish thus providing victory to native in all such fights against enemies.  This is logical and understandable. Here flourishing of the enemies is told specially because the 6th lord (i.e. Saturn) is in his own house and is strong.
Now what if Saturn, the malefic planet in 6th is week and debilitated? Note that nothing is known about the condition of 6th lord here. The only major thing we know is that there is a malefic but week, and thus resorting to crooked deeds planet Saturn is in 6th house. This should definitely cause destruction to the things indicated by 6th house and thus to enemies. Clearly a weak malefic planet placed in 6th indicates defeat and destruction of enemies. But also remember that a malefic planet in 6th also destroys the positive qualities of the native such as courage, will and valor. This implies that the native himself would be a cheater who will resort to degenerated means to defeat his numerous small and weak enemies who too is of the same nature.  This is why Garga states that the native will have degenerated enemies (this is a certain result. Here the win or loss could be with anyone - the native or the enemy) OR the native may destroy the enemy (this is an uncertain result). Sage Garga is joining the word 'OR' here to indicate an uncertain result because - the only thing certain in this case is that the enemy will suffer a heavy loss and destruction; being weak and fearful himself, the native may or may not win - even though major chance is that he will win. "

LOOK AT THIS astrology from SEPT 11 2001:

Tuesday September 11th 2001.

Autumn Equinox 2001 chart click here.

New Moon chart September 2001 click here.

Yesterday Wall Street halted the decline after a morning of deep gloom in Europe and Asia - including the FTSE sinking under 5,000 points. The Moon was occulting Saturn in Gemini (visible from the USA) as these events occurred. There is some talk of a world recession on the horizon.

More than 160 people are reported to have been killed in three days of religious violence in the central Nigerian city of Jos.

Israeli Foreign Minister Shimon Peres says he plans to meet Palestinian leader Yasser Arafat today, but a venue has yet to be agreed.

The Moon void in Gemini tioday enters Cancer at 16-10 GMT immediately opposing Mars

There is a minor occultation, over some parts the UK, of a third magnitude star Mu Gemini (tropical position 5 degrees Cancer), by the Moon, shortly after midnight, (GMT), and shortly after Moonrise, at the start of Wednesday 12th September 2001. The Moon will be very low in the sky (9 degrees altitude). We await to see the corresponding news stories develop at that time here in the UK. Later on Wednesday September 12th at 12-33 GMT the Moon passes within a degree of Jupiter.

http://slasonline.org/Images/member%20images/Saturn%20Ocult%2022020%20%2071130JPGblr.jpg

Effects of Rahu

Rahu Rahu (North Node of Moon): Rahu has the nature of a serpent. It poisons you to the illusions of this world. It is our desires that keep us incarnating here. Under Rahu, things happen. Rahu gives, but with a price. When our most intense desires are granted under Rahu we discover that too much of a good thing ends up causing our most intense suffering. We may, for example, gain fame and fortune, only to realize we have no freedom or place to go without being mauled by fans. Family and friends disown us out of jealousy. The fame and fortune we desired only brought us separation and sorrow. Ultimately the disillusionment leads to the enlightenment of Ketu, who detaches and renounces the world for spiritual enlightenment. The nodes are the most powerful of all the planets, for they cause the eclipses of the luminaries, the Sun and Moon. The nodes block out the light or consciousness. Rahu is the material world and all the desires it creates. It gives material things which will never bring lasting happiness. This is the illusion of Rahu. When these things start to fall away we become obsessed with trying to hold on to them. Rahu deals with fear, obsessive and compulsive behavior. It is about addictions, poisons, alcohol, and drugs. Any planet with Rahu will be magnified greatly in the chart as Rahu will take on the quality of the planet it is next to (in the same sign). This can be good or bad depending on the planet. Rahu with Venus or Jupiter can bring wealth, but Rahu with Saturn can cause suffering to the house they are in.

Offline global_fiefdom

« Reply #14 on: December 26, 2011, 01:47:26 pm »
saturn, lilith, new age

http://old-mage.com/Meanings/S/saturn.htm

Saturn is sometimes seen as the symbolic god of the alchemists. Considering most were Mohamadist, Jewish or Christian, this certainly meant something.

Saturnalia was origially a day of great festivity and cheer.

The sign of Saturn depicted the dark underground god who was the Heavenly Father's alter ego (like Pluto to Zeus or Satan of God).

Babylonian astrologers considered Saturn the same as their Black Sun (the solar god entombed) and addressed him as "Lord Saturn the cold, the dry, the dark, the harmful ... crafty sire that knows all wiles, who is deceitful, sage, understanding, who causes prosperity or ruin." Cumont.

Saturn's association with death is through cultural association with the Greek Titan-god Kronos (Chronos or Cronus) who became Father Time by virtue of his alliance with the older goddess Rhea Kronia (Mother Time). Rhea Kronia, being both time and Earth, recycled all she brouht to life. This recycling was depected for Kronos and Saturn (like Kali the Destroyer) as the devourer of his own children. Zeus, however, escaped (when his mother substituted a stone) and drove his father from the heavens (one of the War in Heaven legends).

Thus the alchemical attributes of darkness, wizardry, depression, putrefaction, melancholy, heaviness and old age (father time and death).

Saturarian influences intensifies the problems with external jihad and the Dark Night of the Soul, when sometimes it feels helpful to spill blood.

Element: earth

Metal: lead

| Site Map | in The New Golden Age |

st louis Sex Gate lol

sun is the penis, gate is the vag  :(

a place where evil is birthed into the world, negative energy crux, lilith saturn!

High 5 for 11/23/10: St. Louis most dangerous city
Posted by seighinger – November 22, 2010

Well, somebody has to be No. 1 … read all about it in today’s High 5:

WE’RE NO. 1: Time reports that St. Louis as the most dangerous city in America. The Arch City has nearly four times more crime than the average U.S. city.

The annual rankings are based on FBI crime statistics and population statistics. St. Louis beat out last year’s chart topper, Camden, N.J., though Camden is still pretty crime-y at No. 2.

The report was drawn from FBI crime data that includes murder, rape, robbery, aggravated assault, burglary, and motor vehicle theft.

The top 10 most dangerous cities are:

1. St. Louis. Mo.
2. Camden, N.J.
3. Detroit, Mich.
4. Flint, Mich.
5. Oakland, Calif.
6. Richmond, Calif.
7. Cleveland, Ohio
8. Compton, Calif.
9. Gary, Ind.
10. Birmingham, Ala.

Beyond this technological and architectural triumph lies a monument tied to a much deeper symbolic setting that connects Thomas Jefferson, westward expansion, and the Louisiana Purchase into a wider historic reality that is Masonic in both spirit and measure. Great monuments of this stature tell us more than what is visible on the surface; they also represent "where" and "when" we are -- both physically on the face of the Earth as well as in our cultural evolution -- and thus are testaments to the values of our society's political craftsmen. As we will see, this monument is a marker of both time and space, anchored into the ground by visionaries that have kept a sacred geometric and geophysical astrology alive for centuries in hopes of freeing mankind of tyrrany and opression.

Envisioned and designed by architect Eero Saarinen in 1947, it ended up being the final construction project of his brilliant career. When asked why he thought an arch would be a good symbol for the JNEM, he said,

"The major concern here was to create a monument which would have lasting significance and would be a landmark of our time. An absolutely simple shape -- such as the Egyptian pyramids or obelisks -- seemed to be the basis of the great memorials that have kept their significance and dignity across time. Neither an obelisk nor a rectangular box nor a dome seemed right on this site or for this purpose. But here, at the edge of the Mississippi River, a great arch did seem right. The arch could be a triumphal arch for our age as the triumphal arches of classical antiquity were for theirs."

This statement will seem more symbolic after we analyze the astrology, geometry, and numerology surrounding the design construction of this alloy giant. Mr. Saarinen, as any other artist, drew inspiration from somewhere. After all, this was not the first stand-alone arch in the history of man. The Brandenburg Gate comes to mind, as does the Arc d'Triomphe in France. These arches are variations based upon the original Roman Arch design, which was borne more out of practicality than symbolic gesture. Arches were for architects the most stable and economic form for construction of large stone edifices, be they simple aqueducts or larger Cathedrals. The shape allows itself to support its own weight while allowing large space for inhabitants underneath, with relatively little material.

« Reply #15 on: December 26, 2011, 01:57:28 pm »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qzL194jiTyY
The Mystery Hexagon on SATURN

was Saturn in the 6th House (jupiter's house) on 9-11?

http://www.blog.mundaneastro.org/2011/05/08/tere-bin-laden-our-world-after-osama-bin-laden/

"Jupiter is the lord of sixth house of  violence and Saturn is the retrograde fifth lord is in mutual aspect with Mars making it amply clear."

"Saturn in the Sixth House
 http://cafeastrology.com/articles/saturninhouses.html

Jupiter is interesting. They faked the moon landing but couldn't make Saturns ring to satisfaction? Maybe but I think Jupiter plays a big role and it's just harder to see.

So we are told by NASA, Saturn and particularly Jupiter trigger the solar max. Jupiter's 11 year orbit triggers the 11 year reversal of the poles. Remember the solar max is a huge part of the ritual.

Turbulence which emerge on the surface of the Sun as spots, being closely related to the period of Jupiter, must form at the bottom of the Jupiter rotation zone in the Sun. This would be at a distance from the axis of 0.586 the solar radius, the distance of the Saturn barycenter. The cylinder of that radius intersects the surface of the Sun at 35.9 degrees, which just happens to be the latitude, both North and South, at which sunspots first appear at the beginning of each cycle. Any given spot is carried with the surrounding fluid at the speed of the fluid. However, the spacing of spots is not a function of angular rotation rate, but of the transport of the center of the Sun, and therefore the Sun as a whole, through inertial space.
http://www.mondovista.com/paper03.html

Pyramid patch!

STS-34 Mission Insignia
 Description: The triangular shape of the STS-34 crew patch represents forward motion and the entering into new frontiers of science, engineering and technology. The Galileo spacecraft overlaying the orbiter symbolizes the joining together of both manned and unmanned space programs in order to maximize the capabilities of each. The crewmembers, who designed the patch, use a sunrise stretching across Earth's horizon to depict expansion of our knowledge of the solar system and other worlds, leading to a better understanding of our own planet. In the distance, Jupiter, a unique world with many unknowns, awaits the arrival of Galileo to help unlock its secrets. Meanwhile, the Space Shuttle remains in Earth- orbit, continuing to explore the near-Earth environment

Or are they telling us Jupiter is "the gate" while we know Saturn is "the star". The two are clearly interchangeable in Kubrick's work. What do we think Kubrick is telling us about Jupiter?

Offline global_fiefdom

« Reply #16 on: December 26, 2011, 02:02:19 pm »
I think they worship the bodies by "observing sacrifice" at the astrological times, 9/11 insider trading!!
and the enlightened directors, either celebrate it or expose it in their movies!

for example the lovely-as-lilith red headed sex doll in freemason st louis LOL

not to bash Judy. but red heads mean something naughty to the masons teehee

« Reply #17 on: December 26, 2011, 02:42:03 pm »
1968 was a solar max!! Both planets Kubrick/Clark chose trigger the solar max.

1968 was the first steel beam erected at the WTC

1968 was 33 years before 9/11 or three eleven year solar max cycles.

Kubrick placed the monolith at "ground zero" a site of nuclear destruction.

Did the WTC attack take place in a manner of a sun cycle? Could be if the N/S towers represented the N/S fields of the sun.

the north face of the north tower was struck first. The south face of the south tower was struck second. The South tower collapsed first. The north tower collapsed second. That switch is like a sun cycle.

102 minutes between first hit & second collapse=3

56 minutes after the south tower burned it collapsed=11

29 minutes later the north tower collapsed= 11

So we have 3/11 OR 3/22.

And by the way a full sun cycle is 22  years because a full 360 degree rotation of the N/S magnetic fields takes two eleven year cycles.
Thus either 9/11 or Bush's speech was actually on a complete cycle with the magnetic fields in the original position.

Deutche Bank building completed deconstruction on Feb,28,2011 BTW, or precisely 11 days before the 3/11 nuclear disaster. (just added that for fun)

Offline ekimdrachir

• METATRON ON
    • Go Outside
« Reply #18 on: December 26, 2011, 07:37:46 pm »

« Reply #19 on: December 26, 2011, 08:19:16 pm »
author=TheCaliKid link=topic=102732.msg614222#msg614222 date=1241068471]
On New Year's Eve in the year 2000, a nine foot tall representation of the monolith seen in the Stanley Kubrick film "2001: A Space Oddyssey" suddenly apeared in Magnuson Park, Seattle, Washington.
It stayed there until the 4th of January 2001. Mainstream reports of this were generally lighthearted, and mentions of it from local law enforcement were along these lines:

This is also quite interesting. The Seattle 2001 earthquake was just days after the magnetic fields of the sun switched. I never did find a solar flare/Seattle erathquake connection. There was a good article about haarp though, so it could have ritualistic significance.

"EcoNews Environmental War Desk
EcoNews Service
(March 2001)

http://www.ecologynews.com/cuenews12.html

VANCOUVER, BC - Was the Seattle-Vancouver earthquake of 28 February 2001 triggered - accidentally or on purpose - by new, secret electromagnetic weapons?

The Vancouver-based author of EARTH CHANGES: A Spiritual Approach (Universebooks.com), environmentalist Alfred Webre,JD,MEd, believes the deep, magnitude 6.8 earthquake may have been triggered by electromagnetic (EM) events. Other researchers, including members of the ELFRAD Group, which monitors electromagnetic (EM) events, note that HAARP, a U.S. electromagnetic (EM) weapons system in Alaska, - or some other EM source piggy-backing on HAARP's signal - may have inadvertently or intentionally affected the earthquake.

In the aftermath of the Seattle-Vancouver quake, a Yakima valley, Washington researcher, writing agreed with Webre's analysis that earthquakes can be triggered by electromagnetic EM warfare. He stated, "Like the weather and the oceans, the mantle beneath the floating tectonic plates also involve convection cells, but in a plastic medium that sets up wave patterns that may be modified by superimposition of additional waves."

Ominously, two earthquakes along the North American-South American Pacific Rim occurred just following the electromagnetic EM environmental war signals - The Seattle-Vancouver earthquake, and an earthquake off Central America. Were these triggered by the same signals? The director of the ELFRAD group that monitors EM electromagnetic activity, including HAARP and other EM weapons writes, "Date: 2/28/01 1:55:52 PM Pacific Standard Time. Thought you might find this file interesting. It is a 21-hour recording starting this morning at 0001 hrs. We recorded intense activity from .02 to .036 hertz 473 minutes prior to the Washington quake. Actually this was a double boomer, because 4 minutes earlier there was also a quake registering 5.4 off the coast of Central America. Also am including a during the same time period for yesterday so that you can compare with no major quake."

**link no longer works.

2001 "JUPITER MISSION"-- Reminds me of earthquakes because of the solar flare connection which is influenced greatly by Jupiter when the sun peaks.

There is the space needle too:

On December 31, 1999 (New Year's Eve), a powerful beam of light was unveiled for the first time.Called the Legacy Light or Skybeam, it is powered by lamps that total 85 million candela shining skyward from the top of the Space Needle to honor national holidays and special occasions in Seattle. The concept of this beam was derived from the official 1962 World's Fair poster, which depicted such a light source although none was incorporated into the original design. It is somewhat controversial because of the light pollution it creates.[10] Originally planned to be turned on 75 nights per year, it has generally been used fewer than a dozen times per year. It did remain lit for eleven days in a row from September 11, 2001 to September 22, 2001 in response to the September 11, 2001 attacks
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Space_Needle

« Reply #20 on: December 28, 2011, 02:33:56 pm »
John Carpenter's "Escape from NY" follows the " 9/11 stargate" them. Check out the plot of "Escape from LA"

Plot

On August 23, 2000, an earthquake strikes Los Angeles, causing the San Fernando Valley to flood and turning California into an island from Malibu to Anaheim. An American presidential candidate who is also an outspoken Christian theocrat has been saying that L.A. is a "city of sin", and that, "Like the mighty hand of God, waters will rise up and separate this sinful, sinful city, from our country".

The candidate is elected President. The President declares that anyone not conforming to the new "Moral America" laws he creates (banning such things as tobacco, alcoholic beverages, red meat, firearms, profanity, non-Christian religions, atheism and non-marital sex) will be deported to Los Angeles Island unless they repent and choose death by electrocution. A containment wall is built around the island, armed guards and watchtowers are posted, and those sent to the island are exiled permanently.

In 2013, Cuervo Jones, a Shining Path Peruvian Revolutionary, seduces the President's daughter, Utopia, via a holographic system and brainwashes her into stealing her father's remote control to the "Sword of Damocles" super weapon—a series of satellites capable of destroying electronics anywhere on the planet. The President intends to use the system to destroy America's enemies' "ability to function", and eventually dominate the world. While traveling aboard Air Force Three, Utopia leaves the plane in an escape pod and lands on L.A. Island to join with Cuervo.

With the satellites under his control, Cuervo promises to take back America with the assistance of an allied invasion force of third world nations that are standing by to attack. Cuervo claims that if the President tries to stop him, he will "pull the plug" on the country and black out the capital. Cuervo also knows the secret world code that can knock out power for the entire planet.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Escape_from_L.A.

Maybe the Jupiter mission is the Jupiter effect.

Offline global_fiefdom

Re: 2001 A Space Oddessy Symbolism and 9/11 (Space needle and NAZI propaganda!)
« Reply #21 on: December 28, 2011, 03:15:33 pm »

Space needle modeled after Stuttgart Germany Radio Tower

What was the Reichs-Rundfunk-Gesellschaft (RRG)?

The Reichs-Rundfunk-Gesellschaft (RRG), which can be loosely translated as the State Broadcasting Company, was a national network of German regional public broadcasting companies active from 1925 until 1945. RRG's broadcasts were receivable in all parts of the country and were used extensively for Nazi propaganda after 1933.

WIKIPEDIA.ORG: Programming was originally provided by the following nine regional broadcasting companies:

* Funk-Stunde AG, Berlin: the first regular broadcaster in Germany (on the air from 29 October 1923)
    * Mitteldeutsche Rundfunk AG (MIRAG), Leipzig (from 2 March 1924)
    * Deutsche Stunde in Bayern GmbH, Munich (from 30 March 1924; renamed Bayerischer Rundfunk GmbH on 1 January 1931; joined the RRG on 1 April 1931)
    * Südwestdeutsche Rundfunkdienst AG (SÜWRAG), Frankfurt am Main (from 31 March 1924)
    * Nordische Rundfunk AG (NORAG), Hamburg (from 2 May 1924; became Norddeutsche Rundfunk GmbH in November 1932)
    * Süddeutsche Rundfunk AG (SÜRAG), Stuttgart (from 11 May 1924)
    * Schlesische Funkstunde AG (SFAG), Breslau (from 26 May 1924)
    * Ostmarken Rundfunk AG (ORAG), Königsberg (from 14 June 1924) (see also Radio Königsberg)
    * Westdeutsche Funkstunde AG (WEFAG), Münster (from 10 October 1924; renamed Westdeutsche Rundfunk AG (WERAG) in 1926 and headquarters moved to Cologne)

The Süddeutscher Rundfunk (SDR) was a German radio and television station operating in the northern part of the state of Baden-Württemberg. It existed from 1949 to 1998, when it was merged with the then Südwestfunk to form the Südwestrundfunk.

One of the above dates is wrong. SDR handled NAZI propaganda during the war years and they were operating out of Stuttgart even before that.
Even if the Stuttgart television tower was built 10 years later, give or take, you can bet that Hitler would have built something similar there himself had he lived long enough.

How a German TV tower became the Space Needle.

by Erik Lacitis

It’s a long way from Stuttgart to Seattle, but that is where the inspiration for the Space Needle came from. That city in southern Germany has a 712-foot TV tower. It is made out of a tapering, cylindrical shape until it reaches 500 feet, where there is an observation deck.

Above that is the actual iron antenna structure. The tower contains a restaurant and beer garden.

It was while dining there in 1959 that the late Eddie Carlson, a Seattle civic leader who then was president of the hotel chain now known as Westin, was impressed by this tower. It had the most magnificent  view of the city, from the vineyards to the Black Forest.

At that time, Carlson was a main force in the grand project that’d become the 1962 Seattle World’s Fair, with its Space Age theme.

Carlson wanted such a structure for the fair, and, on the spot in Stuttgart, began doodling on either a napkin or a placemat. It started out as a spire with a kind of flying saucer on top. It’s a great story and some details get lost in the retelling.

“The view was spectacular, but Carlson couldn’t get over the fact that people would actually pay for an elevator ride to get to a restaurant, where they were then willing to pay high prices for a meal,” says HistoryLink.org, the Seattle Web site.

Eventually, after meeting with architects, that original vision on a napkin/placemat became the Space Needle.

Work went fast.

It took just a year to erect the 605-foot-tall Space Needle to completion in December of 1961. It took 467 cement trucks just to fill the hole for the foundation.

The Space Needle was built to withstand winds of 200 miles an hour. It easily withstood the 2001 earthquake measuring 6.8 on the Richter scale.

(Sources: Space Needle, historylink.org., The Seattle Times. Photo credits:Seattle Municipal Archive Photograph Collection, Stuttgart Information.

NAZIS PLANNED TO RALLY AT SPACE NEEDLE IN 2006 BUT PUSSED OUT -- not enough public support for goosestepping skinheads here yet

Anti-Nazi Rally

Date/Time
January 22 (Sunday),  11:30am
Center House (370 Thomas Street) @ Seattle Center
Sponsored by
Seattle Anti-Imperiailst Committee & other progressive groups and individuals

Nazi fascists intend to rally in at the base of the Space Needle in Seattle, WA around noon. The Seattle Anti-Imperialist Committee calls on all progressive people to do whatever they can to resist them. The anti-fascists will meet at the Seattle Center House at 11:30am and, from there, go out to meet the fascists.
full description & details:

January 22: All out against fascist terror!

ANTI-NAZI RALLY

Date: Sunday, January 22
Time: 11:30 A.M.

NAZI RALLY AT SPACE NEEDLE FOILED BY COUNTER PROTEST

Protesters overwhelm West Side neo-Nazi rallies

Associated Press
January 23, 2006

SEATTLE (AP) — Dozens of protesters and a skinhead came looking for a neo-Nazi rally that never materialized in Seattle. In Olympia, eight neo-Nazis canceled a march and rallied in a parking lot after 150 to 200 counter-demonstrators showed up.

Responding to rumors of a neo-Nazi gathering Sunday morning at the base of the Space Needle in Seattle, about 70 people marched in a circle, waving signs and chanting, “No Klan, No KKK, No Fascist USA,” the Seattle Post-Intelligencer reported.

Offline global_fiefdom

« Reply #22 on: December 28, 2011, 03:28:59 pm »
PS in regards to post #1,
Magnusson Park, the site of the Monolith placing in 2001, is right next door to NOAA
Wish I had read this many moons ago lol.

NOAA project jason
NOAA gulf oil spill blackout
etc.

:(

ooh check this out:

http://www.dmns.org/main/minisites/spaceodyssey/index.html

Imagine yourself traversing time and space as you enter a visitor center to the universe. To your right, a Martian landscape lies just beyond the windows. To your left, dust and gas swirl in giant nebulae, planets move past in their orbital paths, and vast numbers of stars glow along the Milky Way on a giant space screen.

This is Space Odyssey, where the Sun, the Moon, and the stars are yours to explore. Let Museum Galaxy Guides lead the way as you investigate the universe with hands-on exhibits, performances, and demonstrations. Each visit is a new adventure. Come experience yours.

http://www.oesd.noaa.gov/network/SOS_evals/NASASOSDMNSY1BaselineVisitorStudySept2010.pdf

As part of NASA grant award NNX09AL70G, the department of Visitor Research & Program Evaluation at the Denver Museum of Nature & Science (DMNS) has been conducting various evaluations of the Museum’s Science on a Sphere (Sphere). The main goals of the five-year NASA grant are to educate audiences about planetary exploration missions and how they illuminate climate science through comparative planetology, and to produce new educational materials, interpretation techniques, and knowledge that will facilitate more effective informal education on these themes nationally.

The objectives in pursuing these goals are to: (1) boost literacy in climate science; (2) build awareness of NASA’s space science missions and the relevance of NASA Earth observing satellites to contemporary issues of global change; and (3) provide new knowledge of the effectiveness of different modes of employing these innovative, rapidly proliferating, visually compelling but inadequately tested display systems. Internal evaluation plays a crucial role in assessing and ultimately reaching these goals and objectives.

The Sphere was installed in DMNS’ permanent space science gallery, Space Odyssey, in February 2010. Space Odyssey “Museum Galaxy Guides” (volunteer facilitators) were trained on Sphere operation and content in April 2010. The purpose of the Baseline Visitor Study was to establish a baseline of visitors’ length of stay, behavior, interactions, perceptions, and interest in the Sphere near the beginning of the grant period. These data and findings will serve a basis of comparison for future evaluations

DNS Mars article

http://www.dmns.org/main/minisites/mars/photoCredits.html

All Pages

* Mars surface courtesy NASA/NSSDC
    * Mars globe © Steven Lee and NASA

The Water–Life Connection Page

* Microbes courtesy CDC
    * Deep sea vent courtesy OAR/National Undersea Research Program (NURP), NOAA
    * Nanedi Vallis © NASA/JPL/Malin Space Science Systems

Water Feature Pop-up Window Series

* Nanedi Vallis courtesy NASA/JPL/Malin Space Science Systems
    * Reull Vallis courtesy NASA/JPL/Arizona State University
    * Lucus Planum courtesy NASA/JPL/Arizona State University
    * Newton Basin courtesy NASA/JPL/Malin Space Science Systems

Searching For Water & Life Page

* Topographical map of Mars courtesy NASA/GSFC/MOLA

Illustrated Time Line Interactive

* Galileo's telescope courtesy NASA/GSFC
    * Mars illustration from La Planete Mars, C. Flammarion, 1892. Published by Gauthier-Villars et Fils, Paris
    * Mars canal map from La Planete Mars, C. Flammarion, 1892. Published by Gauthier-Villars et Fils, Paris
    * Mariner 4 photo of Mars courtesy NASA/NSSDC
    * Mariner 9 photo of Mars courtesy NASA/JPL
    * Viking photo of Mars courtesy NASA/NSSDC
    * Pathfinder's Sojourner rover courtesy NASA/NSSDC
    * Water gullies courtesy of Malin Space Science Systems and NASA
    * Nanedi Vallis courtesy NASA/JPL/Malin Space Science Systems
    * Orbiter launch courtesy NASA/JPL
    * Probe re-entry courtesy NASA/JPL
    * Mars rover courtesy NASA/JPL
    * Reconnaissance orbiter courtesy NASA/JPL
    * Return mission takeoff courtesy NASA/JPL

Laser Altimeter Interactive

* Mars surface courtesy NASA/NSSDC
    * Topographical maps © Denver Musuem of Nature & Science (DMNS)

Facts About Mars Page

* Mars courtesy of Steven Lee (University of Colorado) and NASA
    * Canyon formation painting © Michael Carroll
    * Olympus Mons courtesy NASA/JPL/Malin Space Science Systems/MOC2-69
    * Martian sky © DMNS
    * Cliff painting © Michael Carroll
    * Dust storm © NASA/JPL/Malin Space Science Systems

Mars rotational video

* Video courtesy of Steven Lee (University of Colorado) and NASA

Mars/Earth Comparison Interactive

* Mars globe courtesy NASA/ JPL
    * Earth globe courtesy NASA/NSSDC
    * Mars's moons courtesy NASA/Lee Krystek
    * Earth and moon courtesy NASA/NSSDC
    * Martian sky © DMNS
    * Utah © Tom Fabian
    * Olympus Mons courtesy NASA/JPL
    * Mt. Everest courtesy USGS/Gimmy Park Li
    * Mars's polar area courtesy Phil James (University of Toledo), Todd CLancy (Space Science Institute, Boulder, CO), Steven Lee (University of Colorado) and NASA
    * Earth polar region courtesy of NASA/AURA
    * Mars canyon painting © Michael Carroll
    * Earth cliff © Tom Fabian

Canyon Formation Pop-upWindow Series

* All paintings © Michael Carroll

NOAA underwater alien research?

LOL!

http://www.usna.edu/Users/oceano/pguth/website/shipwrecks/eng_tech_2/engin_tech_2.htm

WATER AND LIFE ON MARS DMNS EXHIBIT

We Earthlings have always been fascinated with the Red Planet, and we’ve wondered—in science fiction, in classrooms, in living rooms, and in laboratories—if anything lives there. Space agencies including NASA, ESA (the European Space Agency), and the Japanese Space Agency are even now sending the latest in a series of spacecraft to learn more about Mars and to look for evidence of water and life.

Join us to find out about the water-life connection, as well as how scientists at the Denver Museum of Nature & Science and elsewhere are searching for evidence of water and life on Mars. And refresh your knowledge of basic facts about Mars. Also, experience Mars in the Space Odyssey exhibit at the Museum, where you can conduct your own scientific research, interact with “astronauts” as they explore the surface of Mars in the Candor Chasma diorama and see how the Museum’s artists and scientists built the diorama.

« Reply #23 on: December 31, 2011, 12:58:45 pm »
The Eye of Horus During The 911 Memorial

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3BsgUAA6DY
Counterclockwise rotation.

The eye of horus ritual was about Jupiter.

“...the All-Seeing Eye, ...to the Egyptian initiates was the emblem of Osiris, the Creator.”

“... His [Osiris] power was symbolized by an Eye over a Sceptre. The Sun was termed by the Greeks the Eye of Jupiter, and the Eye of the World; and his is the All-Seeing Eye in our Lodges.”

- Albert Pike, "Morals and Dogma of the Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite of Freemasonry," pp. 15-16; 472

“Known as the 'Eye of Horus' or 'Utchat Eye', it is associated with both the Egyptian God Horus and his father Osiris.”

- J.C. Cooper, "An Illustrated Encyclopaedia of Traditional Symbols," p. 20

Jupiter Eye to Io
Date: 1 Dec 2000
The Cassini spacecraft captured Jupiter's Great Red Spot and the volcanic moon Io in this color composite image taken during its flyby of the giant planet in 2000.

The picture is a color composite, with enhanced contrast, taken from a distance of 28.6 million km (17.8 million miles). It has a resolution of 170 km (106 miles) per pixel. Jupiter's closest large moon, Io, is visible at left.

The edges of the Red Spot are cloudier with ammonia haze than the spot's center. The filamentary structure in the center appears to spiral outward toward the edge. NASA's Galileo spacecraft has previously observed the outer edges of the Red Spot to be rotating rapidly counterclockwise, while the inner portion was rotating weakly in the opposite direction. Whether the same is true now will be answered as Cassini gets closer to Jupiter and interior cloud features become sharper. Cassini will make its closest approach to Jupiter, at a distance of about 10 million kilometers (6 million miles), on Dec. 30, 2000.
http://solarsystem.nasa.gov/multimedia/display.cfm?IM_ID=2157

That brings me back to NASA patch STS-34 depicting *IMO* Saturn (3+4=7, 7 stars, 7 pointed sun) & Jupiter + Sun= Global consciousness....

Thursday, November 18, 2010

The Return of the Ring

Wired 11/11 : Jupiter’s Missing Stripe Reappears
http://www.wired.com/wiredscience/2010/11/jupiter-cloud-belt-returns/

"On the 11 of November or 11/11 Wired reports that Jupiter's missing stripe or the Southern Equatorial Belt (shortened as S.E.B) is potentially reappearing.

11:11 is a cultish number in sync circles involving people realizing they have repeated instances of looking at the clock when it says 11:11.
I become aware of K2 synchronicities after reading Ralph Ellis' "K2 Quest of the Gods" where he theorizes the Great Pyramid decodes as a map mysteriously pointing towards K2. After noting famed occultist Aleister Crowley was the firsts person to attempt a serious summit attempt of K2 (the second tallest mountain on Earth) I looked into K2 through the lens of sync.
One of the coolest syncs I noticed - an early powerful & profound experience about the depth and mystery of synchromystic type research - involves Robin Tunney climbing K2 in the film Vertical Limit and also being seen in shot (noteworthy that these instances are on a subway train) with 2K in the film End of Days. K2 can also be seen as 11:11, K being the 11th letter of the alphabet. Further the famed solstice of 21 December 2012 (a rare alignment of Earth, Sun and Galactic Center) happens at 11:11 UTC."

http://rundonotwalk.blogspot.com/

It would make sense saturn/jupiter represent "star" and "gate", therefore used by Kubrick/Clark for a film about a stargate in 2001. Another useful connection is the post by global_fiefdom in "Who IS That Cute Little Owl in All the Pictures? Legend of Anzu & Luciferians!"  re "Fall 2001 Jupiter/Saturn Formation" If the pentagram formation around Orion is true!

Offline global_fiefdom

« Reply #24 on: December 31, 2011, 01:34:18 pm »
You are a goddamned genius.
Thanks for the HUGE Jupiter info, this is going to be a thrill to read.  :)

The jupiter's belt/thor's hammer thing kind of caught my eye last year, and then I read a tad about the missiles named for these gods.
But the timing of the attacks, and the many press releases about mythologically related astrological happenings, along with the other strangeness we are witnessing...

something is rotten in the state of believing what NASA says, lol

edit: OMG so my AFB in Uzbek, "K2", can be read as 11/11?

holy shit! @[email protected]

PS yes let's not downplay the pentagram, it took some serious astronomers and astrologists to notice it.
might have been a HUGE occult secret.

Also here is one more thing: Kennedy was killed on Nov 22 beginning day of Sagittarius.
So look at this bit if you would:

Sagittarius (♐) is the ninth astrological sign in the Zodiac, which spans the zodiac between the 240th and 269th degree of celestial longitude. According to the tropical zodiac of western astrology, the Sun transits this area of the zodiac between November 22 and December 21 each year (sometimes the dates vary slightly).

Sagittarius is seasonally associated with the transition from autumnal moisture to mid-winter dryness. Because its period indicates a change of season, it is known as a "mutable sign" [1]:88 describing an instinct toward change and an easy ability to modify or adapt to the demands of the environment.

The sign is governed by Jupiter, a planet which is symbolically associated with temperate qualities which loosen, relax and expand. Sagittarius is also linked with the "element of fire," which represents outgoing, action-oriented energy that seeks spontaneous expression.[2]:46 As the mutable fire sign, governed by an expansive planet, the symbolic focus of the sign is connected to the principle of exploration and evolution. Correspondingly, Sagittarians are reputed to be drawn toward travel and philosophy, and to enjoy social contacts, meeting new people and exploring other cultures. They are said to be highly intelligent, broad-visioned, tolerant in their views, mainly concerned with the "big picture" but with little patience for the details.[2]:71

Joanna Watters (2003) defined a key phrase for this sign as "I seek" and describes Sagittarius as "the sign of the higher mind ... the pursuit of wisdom and search for meaning are just as important as new places and experiences".[3]:24 Like all the fire signs, Sagittarius can be idealistic in vision but tactless in expression. They are known for their bluntness and are often unaware of their ability to cause anguish in others.[3]:24

traditional meanings: BEAST

Bestial - the signs symbolised by four-footed animals (also called quadrupedian 'four-footed'). These can lack in social graces and sometimes indicate coarseness and a poor appreciation for "niceties" and polite manners. They can also be a little inarticulate, caring more about making their point, than the elegance of the style in which it is made. [6]

Bi-corporeal (double-bodied) - all the mutable signs are double-bodied - Gemini: two twins; Virgo: maiden and bird; Sagittarius: man and horse; Pisces: two fishes. They represent the months that join the seasons and signify a dualistic nature that is easily adaptable and can be one thing or another. For this reason the mutable signs are referred to as "common" signs in traditional terminology.[6]

Feral - the sign of Leo and the last part of Sagittarius (the animalistic part) is traditionally defined as "feral," which literally means wild, uncultivated, savage or brutal. This relates to the cruel and insensitive streak associated with these signs when they disassociate their actions from their feelings and empathetic consideration of others. It is also one of the reasons why these signs may be taken to signify uncultivated territory and places where wild animals roam.[6]

SEPTEMBER 11, 2001 ATTACKS
Charts and Delineation

©2001 Lisa Dale Miller
astrowisdom.com
All rights reserved
PERMISSION MUST BE GRANTED BY THE AUTHOR FOR USE ON WEB SITES AND FOR OUTSIDE PUBLISHING

(originally posted on Sept 12, 2001)

Today was one of the most shocking and horrific days of my life. Though my friends and family at home in NYC are all okay, I grieve for the loss and suffering of so many people in NYC, DC, and around the country.

Astrologers are supposed to predict horrendous events like this one. We are supposed to be constantly looking for portents of danger and disaster. The truth is, we never know in what form and exactly when powerful positioning of the planets will bring disaster. Our best guess has got a wide time frame, especially when dealing with outer planetary aspects and configurations. To help us have a context for the inconceivable violence we witnessed today, I have prepared two charts to share with all of you.

I have used the chart of the United States calculated by Dane Rhudyar, with a Sagittarius Ascendant rather than the more commonly accepted version with a Gemini ascendant. You will find this chart in the inner ring of this quadwheel. The three outer rings show the three successive plane crashes and represent the identity, intention and action of the perpetrators.

The first thing I immediately noticed was the sensitive and critical placement of the Pluto/Saturn opposition. Pluto the planet of death/rebirth/transformation is in the 12th house, which rules darkness, secrets, imprisonment and Saturn the planet of death and limitation is in the 7th house, which rules our country's relationship with others. Both Saturn and Pluto make a square to the Sun in Virgo, the "authentic" identity of the terrorists. Virgo rules the martyr, a search for spiritual purity through the body, a deep commitment to service, and careful detailed planning. Put this Sun in the 9th house and you get martyring oneself through a commitment to a belief system or a religious cause. This T-square between Pluto/Saturn/Sun hits America's natal Neptune in Virgo in the 9th house. If you want to know why America is so puritanical, look no further than Neptune in the 9th. If you want to know why America perceives itself as the most technologically advanced nation, look no further than Neptune. Today with the help of the Pluto/ Saturn opposition America has had its beliefs about itself turned upside down. We are not impenetrable, we are not Supreme in our knowledge and technology. Today we watched low-tech sneak in and blow away all of our notions of security at home.

The attacks hit strongly in two places in this chart: the identity of America at home and in our relationship to others. In the planes' charts we see Chiron and Mars, wounding and aggression, sitting squarely in America's 1st house, which rules our country's identity. Mars is in Capricorn, ruler of economic systems. They meant to do damage to our economy (hitting the WTC) and to wound our sense of global superiority (hitting the Pentagon). Saturn, Moon and Jupiter sit in the 7th house. Saturn and the Moon speak to the death and destruction of American citizens and Jupiter in Cancer will of course reflect itself in the amazing outpouring of love and caring that will also come from our citizens and the rest of the world.

Notice Uranus, the planet of trauma, is in Aquarius, in the 2nd house trine Mercury, the messenger, in Libra in the 10th house. Both planets reside in air signs. The blow was to be delivered by air. The targets were meant to wound our own value/monetary system and our national security......Wall Street and the Pentagon. Neptune the planet of denial is also in the 2nd house, conjunct the South Node in Aquarius and opposing the North Node in Leo. Neptune represents our attachment to freedom. How many times today did you hear some commentator say, "well we could turn this country into a police state, but what American would want to sacrifice their freedom?" It also represents America's constant struggle with our desire to be independent and isolationist (the prevalent national attitude of "going it alone") while maintaining our leadership position with the rest of the world. It has always been a balancing act, but lately the Bush administration has closed their eyes (Neptune) and gone back to isolationism (South Node). Today they got a huge wake-up call to stop playing the lone cowboy and engage the family of nations as partners, not as children that should be seen but not heard.

The upshot of this is that given this chart any astrologer would predict that something bad could occur. Exactly what that would be? Well, that is harder.

©2001 Lisa Dale Miller

Offline global_fiefdom

« Reply #25 on: December 31, 2011, 01:46:35 pm »
more from: http://www.triplewaterastrology.com/kennedy.html

Copyright 2011, Michael R. Svehla

PART ONE

The Kennedy assassination chart (JFK, not Bobby) is the transit chart from November 22, 1963, 12:30pm, Dallas, Texas.

I do not summarily dismiss the Warren Commission as incorrect in their assessment of what happened on November 22, 1963. However, convincing evidence gathered via books and the internet, as well as my perception and interpretation of the assassination chart, heavily suggests that many people were involved in a sophisticated plan to kill the President.
My analysis hypothesizes that many people were involved in the killing; I am open to other evidence and interpretations supporting the Warren commission.

Introduction
The Kennedy assassination chart is the most compelling chart I have seen thus far in my studies of astrology. Dozens, and likely hundreds, of insights could be drawn from the positions of the planets in the heavens at the moment of the assassination. Assuming an assassination time of 12:30pm (one or two minutes off would not make much of a difference in the analysis, although ten minutes might), I will unravel my perception of the chart as I see it. Although Kennedy was not automatically doomed to die that day via the heavens, the conditions were extremely ripe for the cabal of those who planned the kill and executed it to be successful.

The ascendant/angles
The ascendant is at about 19 Aquarius, therefore the chart is ruled by Uranus (shocks and surprises). The irony of the ascendant, which is rather fitting at first glance because it exemplifies the negative shock of the event, is that Kennedy was probably the most Aquarian President since Lincoln (also assassinated) or even the Founding Fathers. Here he, or the assassination itself, seems to be represented in two ways: a very personal first house pointing to a shock and disruption to the Aquarian President Kennedy, and secondly, the negative side of Aquarius personified by the group who killed him, OPPOSITE the Leo descendant. The closest approximation to kingship (Leo) that we have in the U.S. is the Presidency. (Obviously, if Kennedy is represented as the Aquarius ascendant, the descendant in Leo represents the 'old' interests who wanted to keep the status quo by killing him. Amazingly, the other in the chart can also be shown as Kennedy, or the Kennedys, if you prefer.) Briefly, the Midheaven and I.C. by themselves are not overly critical to the chart interpretation, in my opinion, although Kennedy’s natal Sun is conjunct within about four degrees of the I.C. in the assassination chart in its fourth house. Then again, the Midheaven is of utmost importance when taken in the context of the entire chart (covered under the Sun section).

HITLER'S ASTROLOGERS

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/column.php?id=187795

Himmler was first introduced to Wilhelm Wulff by his personal friend and masseuse, Felix Kersten, a physician who had successfully cured Himmler of colic and became associated with other SS officers that were intensely entangled in implementing occult practices within the Third Reich. Unlike Karl Ernst Krafft, the Swiss astrologer who was enthusiastic to work for the Nazi’s initially, Wulff was apprehensive as the Nazi’s reputation for deceptive betrayal was congruous and quite prevalent as history will reflect their evil treachery.

Nevertheless, Wulff provided astrological predictions for Himmler and the Propaganda Ministry for various determinants of the Third Reich. But, according to accounts by Wulff himself, he was forced by the SS to participate within the Ahnenerbe - a Nazi Germany think tank dedicated to the travel and studies of anthropological occult history rooted in the Aryan race investigating cultural evidence of Nordic lineage and traditions embarking on expeditions all around the globe for the purpose of re-enforcing the ideologue of the "racial elite" to continue a trajectory that supported the notion of a superior race. The Aryan race of course, thereby the creation of the Race and Settlement Office.

Himmler was such an occult fanatic, to pursue his personally significant preoccupation, he acquired a castle in Westphalia and converted the bastion into a private headquarters for his own little cult of Nazi echelon. The castle was originally planned for the creation of a school for the Hitler youth and SS family members that were to study Germanic archeology, astronomy, mysticism and the indoctrination of what was coined, "the racial elite", a flawed ideologue. But, as the course of the war changed so did Himmler’s plans for the intent of this castle and creating a center for the SS to pursue occult studies and practices became priority. Historians speculate that this type of paganism was rooted in the most bizarre facets of occult studies and subjects. Himmler refurbished the castle into an extravagant forbode including the great banquet hall that hosted imperative rites and rituals during conferences among his Nazi SS cohorts.

The Westphalia castle was also fashioned with an arsenal of personal weaponry, Germanic antiquities of visual art and artifacts from Nazi Germany as well as precious Germanic symbols of salvation including many tapestries and flags displaying the Swastika. The infamous great banquet hall was also furnished with a massive oak table with throne-like wooden chairs exquisitely hand crafted with silver plates on the top of the chairs engraved with the names of there regular occupants. There were never more than twelve cohorts surrounding Himmler within this banquet hall and each was a special friend to the SS chief. Why the number thirteen seems to be the precise number of occupants? It can only be speculated that is was possibly a parody of the Last Supper resembling Jesus Christs last moments with all his apostles present. But, considering the intensity of these occult practices, it more than likely represented Himmler as the Sun surrounded by the twelve zodiacal signs. From historical accounts, these SS meetings consisted of many hours of meditation as to reconnect with the Aryan "race soul."

Wilhelm Wulff suffered additional worry when casting Himmler’s astrological chart that was revealed after the end of World War II. The chart was interpreted that Himmler would be a commanding officer. Wulff surmised this calculation that Mars being in the sixth house, Saturn and Neptune were in precise opposition, foreshadowing a violent death. The auspicious characteristics of Jupiter could only indicate the grand position he would achieve, but it could not change his destiny!

The Golden Yod (why aleister was attracted to young hitler?)
http://darkstarastrology.com/nazi-yod-hess-hitler-himmler-goering-horoscopes/

Adolf Hitler had a special type of Yod called a Golden Yod. The apex planet (Moon) biquintile two planets (Saturn and Neptune) in quintile. It would appear that Yods have a magnetic effect, attracting other Yods to them. He certainly surrounded himself with powerful people, each with the ability as shown in their charts for carrying out a specific mission. Although each of these men accomplished their missions to best of their ability, none was completely successful. If you believe in karma and reincarnation, then you would expect some of these souls to be back again. Sometimes you can’t be very very good till you’ve been very very bad.

“Nazi plate” Photograph by Rama, Wikimedia Commons, Cc-by-sa-2.0-fr

9/11

Re: quintile and biquintile in synastry
Post by chrissymgreen on Feb 7, 2005, 4:14pm

well, cool, i'm glad you guys found this as interesting as i do.

i found some additional material on the quintile. i get really into researching stuff on the internet (when i have the time), which sometimes pays off (this guy is all about harmonics, which i understand to some extent):

"The quintile is the 5th harmonic. It’s going to be stronger, louder, more resonant than the 6th harmonic, which is the sextile.

The quintile is an aspect of creation. It represents the Golden Mean, which is found throughout nature. The 5-pointed star has within it the meaning of life. It incorporates Fibonacci’s number series, which mathematically expresses the golden mean. This has a lot to do with the essence of beauty and is represented by Venus. The quintile is often about the spiritual path. Transiting quintiles can show spiritual transformation. Keywords for the
quintile are beauty, love, magic.

The septile is an aspect of illumination. It’s otherworldly. Mozart had a lot of quintiles, and music flowed from him effortlessly. Beethoven had many septiles. He struggled over every note and couldn’t even hear them all, but his music is far more profound. He was totally out of place in this world. Princess Diana had strong septiles, and there were strong transiting septiles at the time of
the crash that killed her.There were also many septiles when the first plane hit the World Trade Center on 9/11. Michael Jackson has many septiles, and in the past two years they’ve been hit by Mars and Neptune. Don’t try to interpret quintiles and septiles
separately, just include them in your interpretation."

i don't know if i agree with this guy about mozart, by the way. i prefer mozart over beethoven; mozart's requiem is my favorite thing to listen to in the morning while i'm working, besides erik satie and chopin. of course, he's probably right about beethoven's music being more complex, maybe because i am a venus type (libra rising), i prefer the beauty of mozart. but i digress - this post isn't about mozart vs. beethoven!

here is the link i found this information at:

http://64.233.161.104/search?q=cache:4eC6IM4AOgEJ:www.azastrologers.org/Newsletters/newsJan2005.pdf+asteroid+atlantis+astrology&hl=en

i am not sure that will work. here it is again, but in PDF format:

http://www.azastrologers.org/Newsletters/newsJan2005.pdf

Grand Quintile

google.com cache

Reasearch for I awoke this morning to a new country
This relationship of Neptune and Pluto forms the backdrop for the other aspect
patterns. ... Descendant at the moment the first jet airplane struck the World Trade
Center. ... This chart has a grand quintile (five planets approximately 72° apart),
which is a ... The Moon, Saturn, Jupiter, Pluto, and Uranus are the planets
involved. ...

Offline global_fiefdom

« Reply #26 on: December 31, 2011, 02:00:02 pm »
The 9/11 Zodiac Killers Used the Grand Quintille? or am i nutz

This is the Grand Quintile! O MG   :(

http://www.zodiacarts.com/whatsup/quintiles.shtml

Grand Quintiles are exceptionally rare and their proximity to the October Solar and Lunar eclipses makes them all the more remarkable.

Our initial take is that they will be significant more for the subtle overall vibration of energy during that month-long time frame than for any actual event, which would be more accurately associated with the eclipses. The appearance of these two Grand Quintiles suggests to us the opportunity for humanity to express the Light within, manifesting it the outer world. Seemingly this time period supports us in calling forward our hidden talents to transform our reality in tangible ways. The challenge is to activate this energy rather than letting it dissipate.

The number 5 is associated with humanity, life and the power of regeneration. Dane Rudhyar refers to the Quintile as either progressive or regressive. He tells us that if used for evolutionary purposes it is a creative force. However, when used for selfish purposes it becomes a destructive force. Robert Hand gives it a fateful connotation, associating it with transformation, along with the capacity for ruthlessness and/or great achievement.

On a more practical and positive note, Dusty Bunker, in her book Quintiles and Tredeciles says, "We can link our inner and outer selves through this aspect by making our ideas work in the physical world, by turning them into something usable and practical in the sense that we benefit from them and subsequently others will benefit as well because of the person our thought processes make us."

http://mysticwicks.com/showthread.php?72645-Upcoming-Eclipse-Grand-Sextile-Grand-Quintile

http://www.malvinartley.com/articles_west2.htm

http://astrologynotes.org/wiki/911_Twin_Towers_Attack/TracyRenee

STELLIUM

On 11th September 2001 the Twin Towers in New York City. This attack shook the American people to the core because it was the first time they had an attack on their own soil. The seven buildings associated with the World Trade Center were destroyed and four subway stations were damaged, along with the loss of 2,985 lives. This attack also prompted President George Bush to declare a war on terror because it is believed that suicide bombers were being the attack. The extremist muslim group, Al-qaeda, has proudly taken responsibility for the attack, but it is nevertheless unclear as to who was ultimately responsible for the destruction of the buildings.

The reason for the uncertainty of who the actual culprits are is the fact manner in which the buildings came down, the amount of destruction that was to have occured at the Pentagon, and the fact that the news reports during the event appear to have been quashed. There is a group of people based in Blackpool, England, the Conspiracy Theory Exhibition, who are firmly convinced that it was powers other than al-Qaeda who were responsible for the attack, and they have embarked upon a campain to bring the truth to light.

On 6th August 2005, the Daily Mail ran an article on the conspiracy theory that the United States government was behind the attack on New York City because of the many inconsistencies in the evidence that was presented to the public. While any reasonable person may very well believe it absurd to assume that the US government was behind the attack on the twin towers, the Freedom of Information Act as made it possible for new evidence to come to light to suggest that the American government knew about the attack on Pearl Harbour, and allowed it to happen because they were eager to get into World War II. It should not be forgotten that the attack on Pearl Harbor damaged 12 US warships and 188 aircraft, and killed 2,403 American servicemen and 68 civilians, which is comparable to the losses at the World Trade Center. If the American government would allow Pearl Harbour to be attacked, it is therefore not unrealistic to assume that they would allow New York City to be attacked so they could wage a war on terror.

A chart of the event is as follows:-

Twin Towers event chart

It is also important to note the journalist and medium, Ruth Montgomery predicted, through her guides, that New York City would be attacked in the last 1990's. This event, Montgomery warned, was the event that would start World War III. Since the attack on the Twin Towers, America has invaded Iraq and London has been bombed.

After Iraq, the next major conquest of America is Iran, which has recently entered the arms race, as they endeavour to develop weapons of mass destruction. This attempt to possess nuclear weapons is one reason why America would seek to invade Iran. It is interesting to note, therefore, that the September 2005 issue of Prediction magazine has quoted the US based psychic clairovoyant, Ana Vangelena as predicting that within the next two years there will be an American led invasion of Iran. Interestingly, she believes that China, Korea, Russia and Iran could join forces, despite their ideological differences.

The significant thing about the event chart is the fact that there is a stellium in the 9th house in Gemini and Cancer. This stellium reveals the main theme of the event was air travel, and many lessons would be learned regarding the attack. The knock-on effect of the attack has been increased security in American and European airports.

Opposing the stellium is Pluto and Mars in the third house. The sheer nature of Pluto and Mars, both ruling Scorpio and Mars ruling Aries, indicates that opposing forces of rage, aggression, and explosion were behind the attack upon innocent people, who the attackers percieved as being wealthy and holding positions of responsiblity.

Mercury is placed on the Ascendant of the event chart, and this reveals that the perpetrators of the act were trying to communicate a statement. Libra placed on the Ascendant reveals the rather judgemental tone of the statement, as the attackers felt entirely justified in their actions. Mercury forms a sextile to Pluto, which reveals the rather extreme nature of this communication, which has led to a loss of life and livelihood. Mercury also forms a trine to Saturn, which reveals that a powerful person was behind the attack, perhaps directing the event from afar. This aspect could very well be an indicator of al-Qaeda, who have quite happily taken responsiblity for the attack, but it could also reveal a person in authority closer to home.

Neptune was posited in Aquarius in the 4th house, which reveals the American public has become disillusioned since the attack. Because Neptune was posited in Aquarius, people were just too trusting of others, perhaps taking people at face value rather than looking for a hidden agenda. This natural friendliness and wanting to please was one of the many vulnerable points that the perpetrators of the attack were able to exploit.

It is interesting to note that the 9/11 attack was in the sign of Virgo in the 11th house. In modern times Virgo has been allocated the element of earth, which can be quite contradictory at times. In ancient times, however, Virgo was also part of the summer season and was therefore part of the element of fire. Virgo is the sign of hard work, so much energy is necessary to accomplish that work. Energy is expressed through the element of fire much more appropriately than earth, which tends to be more sedentary in nature. The 9/11 attack and subsequent explosion was more in keeping with the qualities of the element of fire than earth, as traditional astrology would have us believe.

In this same vein, America is a Cancerian nation. American's see themselves as caring and sharing people, eager to spread their morals and values to the rest of the world, but the rest of the world does not necessarily agree. Instead of being caring and sharing, as the sign of Cancer has often been reported as being, many people would see it as rather overbearing. Many people who are not in America see the more firey sign on the sign, which is indicated by America's eagerness to go to war with other countries, such as Iraq, in an attempt to gain control over their natural resources. The fiery nature of this sign is also indicated by the American propensity for the hedonistic lifestyle, such as polluting the Earth and pulling out of the Kyoto agreement at the expense of the rest of the world. It should also be mentioned that America has a very bad problem with child abuse and neglect. The problem that will arise is that children who are abused and neglected will often mature into abusive and neglectful adults, seeking to use violence and aggression instead of looking for peaceful solutions to problems. In addition to America's very poor record of child abuse it also has a very severe problem with violating other people's human rights, as evidenced in Guantanamo Bay, Cuba. Illegally invading other countries, polluting the Earth, abusing children, and violating human rights are hardly the attributes of a caring and sharing nation, but America still sees itself as a protector of others. America is well on its way to becoming a modern day Atlantis, the mythical civilisation that destroyed itself through its own greed, lust for power, and hedonistic desires.

Saturn forms an opposition to Pluto and a sextile to Venus, which forms a trine to Pluto, forming an astrological configuration called a dog-leg. Theoretically, Venus should have softened the impact of the Saturn/Pluto opposition, but in this case it does not appear to have been the case.

Because Venus forms an opposition to Uranus, an important choice needed to be made. It appears that the individuals involved could have changed their mind, but chose not to. This ultimately caused an enormous loss of life and had the effectin of making those involved insecure and unsure of their future.

« Reply #27 on: December 31, 2011, 07:05:44 pm »
Lots of interetsing points there. Perhaps both the pentagon itself and the jupiter/Saturn pentagon are related to them using the Grand Quintile. But hopefully tomorow I have more time to read all the info. Till then...

More Jupiter G8 stuff

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g2XrJNnJ4XE

Now combine images from the covers of these two 1997 math books...

Offline global_fiefdom

« Reply #28 on: December 31, 2011, 07:33:56 pm »
Thank you and sorry for spam!

More on Grand Quintiles and Sextiles here: http://www.harmonicconcordance.com/NewSite/Articles-Gruber.htm

This guy is a nut, but the bottom of his page was awesome:

The Concordance Connection

A major conjunction point, if not the major one, between the Concordance chart and both of the Grand Quintile charts is the Moon.  The five-pointed star pentacle, along with the moon, has long been regarded to be a symbol of the Divine Feminine Principle and, as Ani Williams says, like the Magdalene herself, a 'medium of secret revelation'.  In the Concordance Chart was seen the union, or merger, of the Divine Masculine and Feminine energies.  It is being suggested here, that what was conceived, or seeded, at the time of the Concordance, at the Concordance 'union', will birth; literally ‘come into form’ through the feminine energies in the Grand Quintile charts. 

This IS the time of the revival of the Sacred/Divine Feminine, known by some as  Sheckinah, the Divine Presence-the Feminine aspect of the God-Head, and the birth of the Divine Christed Child within each and every one of us.   The events of 9-11, the fall of the towers (Magdala...yes, as in the Magdalene, not to the mention the attack on the Pentagon) acted as a sobering, yet powerful reminders to return the Divine Feminine/Goddess Principle to it's rightful place among the Spiritual Hierarchy.

We stand at a crossroads in the evolution of our race.   At this critical juncture in our tenure here as embodied souls, we are being asked to hold fast the vision of a better world, a brave new world…a Heaven here on Earth, where love will triumph over adversity, and awareness will triumph over ignorance.  In truth, a place no further than your next breath, your next heartbeat, your next moment-already here, waiting for us to fulfill a promise we made to ourselves a long time ago, in a Universe far, far away
!!!

Wow.

This stuff makes more sense in the context of planetary alignments.
They are likely the key to reading and interpreting visual cyphers.
Visual cyphers like alchemy symbols of course.
THE LOWER PIC ON THE RIGHT comes from a site where the astrologer calls the official story "BULLSHIT" LOL according to the stars.  ::)  ;D
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/astrology-articles/911-lie-exposed.php

astrologer accuses pentagon of lying LOL:

Well, this is amazing news, also a great accomplishement for the Pentagon. The bad guy confessed, case solved!

The problem is that this story is total bull-shit, yet another media intoxication with blatant lies.

Astrology demonstrates that this is a blatant lie clearly, beyond any doubt. Black Moon Lilith is the astrological element in charge with lies and deceptions and on March 14, 2007, it was right in the right place: in square with the Midheaven of the event chart

wtf?

« Reply #29 on: January 01, 2012, 01:18:01 am »
author=9/11-insider trading . I wonder if the number 7 (7 wtc's) is connected to the 7th heaven which is again connected to Saturn or so I thought.

It's 7th heaven.

Go 1/3 down this page. Read from the picture of 5 diamonds to 7 diamonds. They are actually pyramids, one inverted. The 7up is the give away it's 7th heaven.

EPIC:
http://www.collativelearning.com/the%20shining%20-%20chap%2015.html

"Another metaphor relating to the all-seeing eye was first used in 2001. After the stargate sequence seven octahedrons were shown mysteriously floating through space, each of them sucking light inwards over a transparent red landscape. At the very beginning of the shot a white, glowing lower case letter “i” scrolled past in the landscape, symbolizing an “illuminated eye”. In the following shot the octahedrons were removed and the landscape was flipped upside down so that the illuminated “i” was flipped to the top of the screen and the light was restored to the landscape. This mirroring or flipping of the image also hinted that the octahedrons represent pyramid capstones, mirrored at the base. It sounds bizarre, but it appears Kubrick wanted his anti-secret society messages to remain well hidden for some time"

"The seven diamonds or octahedrons from 2001 also make an appearance in The Shining. A tapestry near Ullman’s office features a criss-cross pattern that forms seven diamonds."

"Directly behind this tapestry, on the other side of the wall, are crates of the soft drink 7up, seen when Jack throws utensils across the floor."

Astrological beliefs
Saturn's function is contraction, which gives Saturn (called since ancient times "The Greater Malefic") a somewhat polarized role against Jupiter (called "The Greater Benefic") in astrology. In Vedic astrology Saturn and Jupiter are considered natural neutrals, but under closer relations become enemies (although William Lilly disagrees with this and considers them both friends). Similarly, Saturn is considered cold (slow) and dry (separate) whereas Jupiter is considered warm (speedy) and moist (inclusive). Where there is light Saturn brings darkness, where there is heat Saturn brings cold, where there is joy Saturn brings sadness, where there is life Saturn brings death, where there is luck Saturn brings misfortune (and sometimes heavy consequences for bad judgment or mistakes), where there is unity Saturn brings isolation, where there is knowledge Saturn brings fear, where there is hope Saturn brings skepticism and stalling. However these effects are not always negative. Saturn's properties of contraction and "crystallization" are said to create solidness in the world and give lasting form to everything physical and principle. Saturn is considered the only planet that doesn't cause over-expansion when negatively aspected with Jupiter, but rather causes Jupiter's expansion to remit.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saturn_(mythology)

Some people on youtube really are genius you know:

the egyptian gods RA and SET are based around saturn...the word star represents saturn..its no coincidence that our so called chakra system has saturn ruling the crown chakra and root chakra..a perfect stitch up to limit our awareness..saturn being the planet of restrictiion and feAR..allegedly
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JihA5hpBtZY

masonfreeparty 1 year ago

Nice video. I keep seeing correlations between the color blue, Jupiter and 2010. Blue is associated with gods that have internalized poisons to transform them, death and rebirth and so forth. Even Jupiter was suppressed (devoured) by Saturn before being released and defeating him. Perhaps it will be a revolutionary year that ends our global and personal period of being suppressed. Happy new year!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g2XrJNnJ4XE

goodtwitch 2 years ago

« Reply #30 on: January 01, 2012, 01:39:39 am »
Saturn suppresses Jupiter. I was thinking the octagon is Jupiter. IE: Dr.Octagon "I was born on Jupiter"

Stop sign IE octagonal supression.

The capstone pyramid (Khafre) is smack in the middle of an octagon.

The capstone is like the all seeing eye of Jupiter. The 8 sides mean g8 or gate, or Jupiter is the gate. That's why NASA's patch has 7 stars + the sun=8 stars and 7 pointed sun + a sunrise (8th point of the sun) stretching across Earth's horizon to depict expansion of our knowledge according to NASA.

Does Anthony McGettigan know Jupiter=Octagon?
http://www.ncrising.com/Fall_2001_JupiterSaturn.html
(sorry dono how to insert the pic)

Offline global_fiefdom

« Reply #31 on: January 01, 2012, 02:20:15 am »
Blue = arnold and diana's signet ring gem @[email protected] = Saturn's house!

And He Who Holds the 7 Stars = Jesus in Revelation, how fascinating and scary!
Ever see a window depicting him with the Big Dipper as a weapon?

“The mystery of the seven stars which thou sawest in my right hand, and the seven golden candlesticks. The seven stars are the angels of the seven churches: and the seven candlesticks which thou sawest are the seven churches.” (Revelations 1:20)

The webpage authors says this of the 7 stars:
The ministry in the right hand of control of Jesus are an annointed ministry – set apart by the sanctifying blood of Jesus and the annointing of the Holy Ghost. In the Old Testament the right hand of the High Priest (who then was Aaron and his sons after him) was annointed with the blood of the sacrifice of consecration. Today our spiritual High Priest is Jesus, and he has the blood of the sacrifice also in his right hand. Today, Jesus is also the lamb that was sacrificed for us, so it is his blood (in his own right hand) that is also on the door of the true ministry’s heart. They are blood washed servants of the Lord, that is why they are in his right hand of control.

So Jesus is the Right Hand Path, so to speak.
The Left Hand Path is more tempting, ultimately -- because people see it as a courageous path, less traveled by.
But the truth, as we on prisonplanet see clearly, is that people in the world predominantly serve Satanic interests out of convenience and fear.
So Jesus has few dependable servants.
We have to protect these people. The saints, the innocents.

“And he brought the other ram, the ram of consecration: and Aaron and his sons laid their hands upon the head of the ram. And he slew it; and Moses took of the blood of it, and put it upon the tip of Aaron’s right ear, and upon the thumb of his right hand, and upon the great toe of his right foot.” (Lev 8:22-23)

Blessed are the feet of those who bring Good news.

The ministry that is in Jesus’ hand will guide the people right so they need not fall into sin and the divisions of so-called “Christian” religion:

“Let thy hand be upon the man of thy right hand, upon the son of man whom thou madest strong for thyself. So will not we go back from thee: quicken us, and we will call upon thy name. Turn us again, O LORD God of hosts, cause thy face to shine; and we shall be saved.” (Psalm 80:17-19)

It takes Jesus to keep the ministry in a good way and they must stay in his right hand of control to stay right:

“Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.” (Isaiah 41:10) (see also Psalm 139:10)

“My soul followeth hard after thee: thy right hand upholdeth me.” ( Psalm 63:8 )

“According to thy name, O God, so is thy praise unto the ends of the earth: thy right hand is full of righteousness.” (Psalm 48:10)

« Reply #32 on: January 01, 2012, 02:21:08 am »
Around a quarter way down this page there is more info:
http://rundonotwalk.blogspot.com/2008/07/galactic-centre-temple.html

"The esoteric use of the octagon can be traced all the way back to Giza, with its veiled octagonal layout. The Great Pyramids King's Chamber double square floor plan and concavity of its four faces (making the pyramid in actual fact an 8 sided star shape!) present more Giza 8/H resonance."
http://www.catchpenny.org/concave.html

"See Octagon Maat Website for lovely animation of the snug fitting Giza octagon."
http://users.macunlimited.net/barry.mccann/occult-octagons.html

"The octagon is also the shape of the Dome of the Rock, a structure popularly believed to be built on the original Solomon's Temple and the home of the Templar Knights in the holy land."

Solomons entrance of 2 pillars was "the gate". That certainly syncs well with the octagon/gate theory.

« Reply #33 on: January 01, 2012, 02:24:05 am »
Blue = arnold and diana's signet ring gem @[email protected] = Saturn's house!

And He Who Holds the 7 Stars = Jesus in Revelation, how fascinating and scary!
Ever see a window depicting him with the Big Dipper as a weapon?

“The mystery of the seven stars which thou sawest in my right hand, and the seven golden candlesticks. The seven stars are the angels of the seven churches: and the seven candlesticks which thou sawest are the seven churches.” (Revelations 1:20)

The webpage authors says this of the 7 stars:
The ministry in the right hand of control of Jesus are an annointed ministry – set apart by the sanctifying blood of Jesus and the annointing of the Holy Ghost. In the Old Testament the right hand of the High Priest (who then was Aaron and his sons after him) was annointed with the blood of the sacrifice of consecration. Today our spiritual High Priest is Jesus, and he has the blood of the sacrifice also in his right hand. Today, Jesus is also the lamb that was sacrificed for us, so it is his blood (in his own right hand) that is also on the door of the true ministry’s heart. They are blood washed servants of the Lord, that is why they are in his right hand of control.

Wow some major syncs right there.

« Reply #34 on: January 05, 2012, 01:58:28 am »
"WHY A STRAY SHOT OF 7-UP CRATES PROVES IT: "Seven Apollo missions went to the moon, but only six landed. Six crates of 7-up."
http://www.theatlanticwire.com/entertainment/2010/02/the-shining-confession-to-moon-landing-hoax/20268/

Couple things:

A) 6th heaven is Jupiter

B) The moon missions used Saturn V. 7 missions = 7 up= Saturn

« Reply #35 on: January 07, 2012, 03:35:16 pm »
2001 was on lastnight. I didn't realize the film already had a Hilton connection before the hotel.

Space Station V

Space Station V is a fictional space station seen in the movie 2001: A Space Odyssey. Operational, it is a large, international, rotating wheel space station used as a transfer point from Low Earth orbit to the moon and other planets. It also functions as an orbital hotel, mostly operated by Hilton Hotels. Rotation of the station provides artificial gravity for people aboard the station. The station contains two docking bays for docking spacecraft and is placed on its rotational axis at the opposite sides of the construction. By the time of events depicted in the film, it is still under construction, with the incomplete second wheel.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_spacecraft_from_the_Space_Odyssey_series#Space_Station_V

« Reply #36 on: January 08, 2012, 01:20:31 pm »
The space station 5 is actually very interesting.

Doug Eisler was on the 50th floor of the Millenium Hilton Hotel when he saw AA11 crash into the first tower.

A bit of weirdness as the two reporters that interview Doug Eisler stick a fox 5 and WB 11 mic in front of him.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0hGDcGjGpk

Kubrick's first moon hoax was also Saturn 5 Apollo 11.

Is it purely coincide the Apollo program is often cited as 1968-1972(first manned orbit to last landing), precisely the same time as the WTC steel work from beginning to end.
http://www.spacecollection.info/us_apollo/apollo.html
http://todayinspacehistory.wordpress.com/2007/12/21/december-21-1858-apollo-8-launches-into-orbit/

August 1968
Steel work begins on the north tower of the World Trade Center. It will begin on the south tower the following January.
http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/americanexperience/features/timeline/newyork/

The topping out ceremony of 1 WTC (North Tower) took place on December 23, 1970, while 2 WTC's ceremony (South Tower) occurred later on July 19, 1971.[49] The first tenants moved into the North Tower in December 1970; the South Tower accepted tenants in January 1972.[51] When the World Trade Center twin towers were completed, the total costs to the Port Authority had reached $900 million.[52] The ribbon cutting ceremony was on April 4, 1973.[53]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_Trade_Center

The WTC complex had the towers like an 11

And 5 other buildings.

Kubrick was also showing a 5/11 message with the diamonds.

Millenium Hotel or space station 5 was flush with the 11 towers, and the gem has been pointed out in the original post that after the towers came down space station 5 is smack in the middle of another 11. A hotel is also synonymous with a base during travel.

The only other thing about the diamonds I can think of is someone elsewhere mentioned a 2-3-2 alignment which was the way they are in the shinning. I don't know what it means ???

BTW 2001 a space odyssey played as folllowed on the WB "Hollywood Suite Movie channels" on 1/7/2012 (SATURN day/saturday)

In order:
9AM: Executive decision
11AM: 2001 a space odyssey
1:30PM: 2010 the year we make contact
3:30PM: Executive decision

I don't think I need to point out the references to 9/11 in all 3 movies... Look it up if you don't believe me. (I get it free right now)

« Reply #37 on: January 08, 2012, 04:20:05 pm »
Oh maybe the 2-3-2 is the fact that the monolith is flush with the twin towers and then 3 WFC and 2WFC?

« Reply #38 on: January 08, 2012, 08:33:29 pm »
Born:
July 26, 1928
Manhattan, New York, United States
Died:
March 7, 1999 (aged 70)
Harpenden, Hertfordshire, England, United Kingdom

I think euqualy interesting to his alleged (I would call it) 666 death was his age 70

"Live Life Live Fun Live Once Live 7up"

« Reply #39 on: January 10, 2012, 01:31:21 am »
Love it. Monolith eyewitnesses Tami Michaels and Guy Rosbrook are from Seattle. "It first felt like an earthquake"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7fyAqEyM_hI

Always felt weird this NASA solar max update was released 1 day after the Seattle quake in 01.
http://apod.nasa.gov/apod/ap010301.html

Anyway space station 5 theme is more interesting.This is from Rob Ager's "collective learning" website. His "meaning of the monolith" and meaning of 2001 space odyssey in general is the best out there by far:

"They then repeat this arrangement for the photo shoot with five of them in shot and one holding the camera. At this point they are seen flanked by huge flood lights on either side, which accounts for the two closer (or larger) octahedrons that float in off screen."

So we see Hilton space station 5 between the illuminating 11. Same layout as ground zero of course.