Author Topic: Zeitgeist Deception - Producer no longer feels 9/11 was an inside job  (Read 1019453 times)

Offline Unintelligable Name

Re: Zeitgeist Deception - Producer no longer feels 9/11 was an inside job
« Reply #3040 on: April 11, 2009, 02:37:21 pm »
Mr. Eccles, you have sadly been manipulated by the ever effective THESIS ANTITHESIS SYNTHESIS
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georg_Wilhelm_Friedrich_Hegel

My only hope you forget your idealism and disregard the air of magic surrounding the Venus Project and look at it objectively for an extended period of time, as we have.

This objectivity is quite clearly lacking, as many members, including myself, have made statements to the effect of "Isn't it obvious yet?"

I emplore you to "look before you leap." Being that you are not playing with fire, or eternal debt, or a prison sentence -- it is marginally alright to make a mistake, and learn from it. However -- someone who values intelligence and acuity would surely prefer to use those abilities to avoid mistakes and set-backs.

I will not actually debate the points, as you have no doubt noticed, for hopefully obvious reasons. If you wish to shortcut your patience and create a strawman so be it. Either way -- you won't get a debate.

This debate you've already engaged in with this forum -- is not about labeling groups, casting broad strokes, or being a keyboard warrior.

Research what the true New World Order agenda is so far as we can examine it's future implementation. Undoubtly if you are intelligent, you will find that it is a mirror image to the ultimate destination of the Venus project.

I can't write a book on the subject and just give it to you. You have to be willing to compile it yourself.

Offline Dig

• All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man.
    • Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #3041 on: April 12, 2009, 07:16:05 am »
Ben Stein exposes the establishment and their despotic intentions of creating a darwanistic utopia void of any ethics, morals, consciousness, and humanity.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-518637672896741579

The Venus Project is not a fringe idea that challenges the establishment...

IT IS THE ESTABLISHMENT.
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline Parentsfortruth

« Reply #3042 on: April 12, 2009, 08:25:23 am »
Ben Stein exposes the establishment and their despotic intentions of creating a darwanistic utopia void of any ethics, morals, consciousness, and humanity.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-518637672896741579

The Venus Project is not a fringe idea that challenges the establishment...

IT IS THE ESTABLISHMENT.

Agreed.
Matthew 5:37

But let your speech be yea, yea: no, no: and that which is over and above these, is of evil.

Offline mr anderson

• WeAreChange Brisbane
« Reply #3043 on: April 17, 2009, 10:45:14 pm »
Renew Renew Renew!

Darpa Wants Brainy Machines to Replace Bored G.I.s

http://blog.wired.com/defense/2009/04/darpa-wants-thi.html

By Noah Shachtman
April 16, 2009

Katie Drummond is a freelance writer and an intern at WIRED magazine. This is her second post for Danger Room.

With every new Darpa venture, it seems more like military machines are becoming human. Or humans are becoming military machines. Or some compu-human teamwork fusion of the two.

The latest step follows up on previous research into automaton storytellers and mind-reading computers with a call for new ways to create machines that have complex, layered thinking and reasoning abilities. You know, kind of like those of the human brain.

The agency just released a request for proposals that would further Darpa's mission to create thinking computers. These "deep learning" machines would take in, process. and interpret complicated data or sensory inputs that might overwhelm delicate human synapses. The system would be especially helpful, the agency says, in stressful war-time situations – or when military staffers get really bored. "The training of humans is both expensive and time-consuming. Human performance also varies due to individuals’ capabilities and training, fatigue, boredom, and human attentional capacity," Darpa sighs.

The military already uses so-called "shallow learning" machines, which able to recognize simple, labeled images. A horse, for instance. Darpa hopes to get a touch more sophisticated, so that a single system can not only recognize horses -- but distinguish them from cows, using inference, rather than programming. "Deeply layered methods should create richer representations that may include furry, four-legged mammals at higher levels, resulting in a head start for learning cows and thereby requiring much less labeled data when compared to a shallow method," according to the agency.

But Darpa wants machines to do more than interpret data – ideally, they’ll eventually interpret human brains, too. The agency is hosting a workshop to "pulse the computational cognitive neuroscience community" for the latest and greatest ideas on how to map the human mind. With a better understanding of cognition, Darpa could teach computers to, essentially, read our minds. This kind of brain-science has already proven efficacious: a preliminary study of humans working with help from machinated neuron tapping showed a six-fold increase in efficiency.

Darpa sets a high standard: they’re looking for presentations that will offer "revolutionary new approaches" to cognitive study. Some of the agency’s favorite partners in crime, including Lockheed Martin, have already signed on.

Mind-reading machine colleagues may still be several years down the road, but Darpa's deep learning project is already seeking prototypes. Bored military analysts take note: perk up, because you are replaceable.

-- Katie Drummond
WeAreChange Brisbane
I hold personal views, beliefs and opinions that do not necessarily reflect the beliefs and opinions of WeAreChange Brisbane as a whole.

Our Bitcoin address: 1Fzb4bp48oMr7CFzT3SbkTzKpMSvWW1X1t

Offline White Rose Sophie

« Reply #3044 on: April 18, 2009, 01:06:44 am »
The Matrix gets more relevant as the days go by, doesn't it?   :D

Offline trailhound

« Reply #3045 on: April 18, 2009, 10:21:00 pm »
The Matrix gets more relevant as the days go by, doesn't it?

So true and i've felt like i was a battery for the beast for a long time. We make it happen for them and thats what hurts the most, for me, psychologically. I pine over the ways i help them :P unwillingly and yet knowingly :P very frustrating :-[

"Do not let your hatred of a people incite you to aggression." Qur'an 5:2
At the heart of that Western freedom and democracy is the belief that the individual man, the child of God, is the touchstone of value..." -RFK

Offline aLLyOuRbAsE

• Free Man
« Reply #3046 on: April 19, 2009, 08:24:17 am »

The "brain" of the city will only be involved in peoples needs, not controlling people or monitoring them or anything else.

wouldnt that be nice, i wonder if the brain decides what we need, or is that done by the scientists that isnt a technocracy...

i cant tell which would be better...

i literally never cease to be amazed by this whole Z movement thing, how people can so sincerely think that the best way to fight the nwo is by delivering their goals on a silver platter while not doing anything about the current mess, almost like "if we could get to a one world system then we wouldnt have to worry about national wars" and "if we could get to a cashless society we wouldnt have to worry about inflation and fractional reserve banking etc"...

it really beggars belief.
Peace and Love.

If I don't, who will?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tcx9BJRadfw

The ends do NOT justify the means...

Offline Stu--

• Resource Based Living
Re: Venus Project ?
« Reply #3047 on: April 23, 2009, 06:56:52 am »
I've been researching and following the Venus project for some time.

Yes, it's idealistic, but why aim low?

One thing is for certain and that is something is very, very wrong. We can do so much better. That's what inspires me about the venus project - it shows us how.

However, I do wish it would move on from 1) Spreading the word and 2) Drawing fancy pictures.

It's time for some real solutions. They might have it, but we're not there yet.

Offline Dok

• end times and current events
« Reply #3048 on: April 23, 2009, 07:09:18 am »
I've been researching and following the Venus project for some time.

Yes, it's idealistic, but why aim low?

One thing is for certain and that is something is very, very wrong. We can do so much better. That's what inspires me about the venus project - it shows us how.

However, I do wish it would move on from 1) Spreading the word and 2) Drawing fancy pictures.

It's time for some real solutions. They might have it, but we're not there yet.

Ever read animal farm?
http://www.huzheng.org/geniusreligion/AnimalFarm.pdf

Or seen Logans Run?
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001LOPYHI

Or the real power behind that type of civilization??
Start about 3 min's in to it.  :D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X9ZPSYDheJM

Or how about all the Theosophical connections??

HOW TO BE SAVED
http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/how_to_be_saved.html

Ye Must Be Born Again!
http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/Basics/ye_must_be_born_again.htm

True Salvation & the TRUE Gospel/Good News!
http://www.contendingfortruth.com/?p=1060

how to avoid censorship ;)

Offline dissident99

« Reply #3049 on: April 23, 2009, 07:20:04 am »
IMO this is 100 %  NWO,  Nothing but Rehashed Marxist Propaganda and methodology  ...

Venus = lucifer,  plus Technology would be their basis .. Bad Idea ..

Zeitgeist and Zeitgeist Adendum have already been deemed NWO conditioning tools .. 
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" -Edmund Bourke

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain
a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety"
- Benjamin Franklin

Offline maim

• NewWorldOrderNWO
« Reply #3050 on: April 23, 2009, 07:24:25 am »
The venus project is the future, but we'll never get there. the capitalist will have killed us all b4 it can happen.

Offline aLLyOuRbAsE

• Free Man
« Reply #3051 on: April 23, 2009, 07:58:20 am »
capitalism is derived from capital.

capital comes from savings.

savings can not come from debt/credit.

to blame our current massive problems from debt on capitalism is therefore, ignorant.

that said, the ideas put forth in the venus project are simply rehashed communist/collectivist ideals, with added technocratic overtones, with a nice upbeat modern rhetoric.

there are two ways that those ideals can be achieved, one, anarchy, two, central planning.

i personally dont like either.

i see individual liberty as the best means for arriving at many of the goals put forth, like a harmonious society etc, the process of limiting central authority and power, of the equality of individual rights, mutual consent, do unto others as you have them do to you.
Peace and Love.

If I don't, who will?

Offline akston

• StatismWatch
« Reply #3052 on: April 23, 2009, 09:04:34 am »
George Orwell warned us, in 1984, of the dangers of semantic corruption - the twisting and destruction of the very concepts we use to think by manipulation of common usage.

Capitalism is one such concept. While Adam Smith, commonly credited with the origin of the concept, never actually used the term, it is the term we're stuck with.  But the term merely signifies a concept, gives us a mental shorthand to refer to the concept. What are the concepts we're dealing with here?

What most of us mean on this forum by capitalism is

1. The political-economic system based on natural (individual) rights and natural law. This is the philosophical meaning of capitalism. It means that you (everyone) has a right to live, and thus you have a right to the means of living - your property, your earnings, and the right to freely trade with other people free of force or fraud. It's based on a prior understanding of the nature of reality, human nature, and ethics. It is not a floating concept. It's about removing coercion from human interaction.

What people have been taught that it means is

2. Some vague thing we don't care to think about too precisely, where people make/take money through their connections, and engage in sundry forms of corruption and give the little guy the shaft.

Obviously these two concepts are complete contradictions. In fact, the word for a political system based on individual rights has been all but wiped out, since so many people think it means the latter now.

One big aspect of the Infowar is about re-appropriation of this term, or substitution with another, so we can bring concept (1) back into the culture where it has been all but wiped out by both the right and the left.

Incidentally, collectivism is the opposite of capitalism, and the natural outcome of collectivism is concept (2). The Venus project is blatantly collectivist since it describes a planned society.  So what happens to someone that happens to be a square peg in a round hole? Reeducation? Reminds me of yet another movie about a planned society run by machines.

George Lucas' THX-1138

Or Brave New World, if you'd rather. Or The Matrix. Or the Island. Or Ayn Rand's 'Anthem' and Rush's '2112'. Remember, the vast majority of the populations in these Utopian visions were 'happy' through breeding, education, and chemistry. Is this what Zeitgeist fans really want for humanity? To run from the arms of the horrors depicted in Z1 to the horrors of Z2?
stat·ism /ˈsteɪtɪzəm/
1. the principle or policy of concentrating extensive economic, political, and related controls in the state at the cost of individual liberty.

statismwatch.ca - a media compilation and forum exposing statism and its roots from a Canadian perspective

Offline Parentsfortruth

« Reply #3053 on: April 23, 2009, 11:28:56 am »
Wow..

The so called Libertarian said..

Re: Zeitgeist's attack on religion.

'Inevitably education will destroy the problems of religion on its own.' 'Science destroys superstition'. 'If we just let that take it's course we'll be fine'.

I'm not religious and that's b/s.

LOL and he's saying the Bohemian Grove is just symbolic.  :D

Wow... lol. What a fruit loop!
Matthew 5:37

But let your speech be yea, yea: no, no: and that which is over and above these, is of evil.

Offline aLLyOuRbAsE

• Free Man
« Reply #3054 on: April 23, 2009, 08:09:30 pm »
George Orwell warned us, in 1984, of the dangers of semantic corruption - the twisting and destruction of the very concepts we use to think by manipulation of common usage.

Capitalism is one such concept. While Adam Smith, commonly credited with the origin of the concept, never actually used the term, it is the term we're stuck with.  But the term merely signifies a concept, gives us a mental shorthand to refer to the concept. What are the concepts we're dealing with here?

What most of us mean on this forum by capitalism is

1. The political-economic system based on natural (individual) rights and natural law. This is the philosophical meaning of capitalism. It means that you (everyone) has a right to live, and thus you have a right to the means of living - your property, your earnings, and the right to freely trade with other people free of force or fraud. It's based on a prior understanding of the nature of reality, human nature, and ethics. It is not a floating concept. It's about removing coercion from human interaction.

What people have been taught that it means is

2. Some vague thing we don't care to think about too precisely, where people make/take money through their connections, and engage in sundry forms of corruption and give the little guy the shaft.

Obviously these two concepts are complete contradictions. In fact, the word for a political system based on individual rights has been all but wiped out, since so many people think it means the latter now.

One big aspect of the Infowar is about re-appropriation of this term, or substitution with another, so we can bring concept (1) back into the culture where it has been all but wiped out by both the right and the left.

Incidentally, collectivism is the opposite of capitalism, and the natural outcome of collectivism is concept (2). The Venus project is blatantly collectivist since it describes a planned society.  So what happens to someone that happens to be a square peg in a round hole? Reeducation? Reminds me of yet another movie about a planned society run by machines.

George Lucas' THX-1138

Or Brave New World, if you'd rather. Or The Matrix. Or the Island. Or Ayn Rand's 'Anthem' and Rush's '2112'. Remember, the vast majority of the populations in these Utopian visions were 'happy' through breeding, education, and chemistry. Is this what Zeitgeist fans really want for humanity? To run from the arms of the horrors depicted in Z1 to the horrors of Z2?

this is a really great post! i hope it opens a few eyes.
Peace and Love.

If I don't, who will?

Offline Stu--

• Resource Based Living
« Reply #3055 on: April 24, 2009, 12:10:30 am »
Oh dear....

"Zeitgeist and Zeitgeist Adendum have already been deemed NWO conditioning tools .. "

By who? Do you do much independent thinking or does it all come from this website?

"Venus = lucifer"

Oh please. It's called the Venus Project because it's IN A PLACE CALLED VENUS IN FLORIDA. You've been hanging around conspiracy theorists FAR too long.

But most importantly.

Saying it's communism is the big un-informed cop out argument I hear every single day.

A Resource Based Economy is NOT communism. Communism in the past has never been true communism anyway, as it was still subject to the corruption of the monetary system.

The fact of the matter is, the monetary system breeds greed, planned obsolescence, crime, low standard education, pollution, corruption, etc.

What are YOUR solutions for the corrupt monetary system? Winge and moan all day and jack off over Alex Jones?

Offline chrisfromchi

« Reply #3056 on: April 24, 2009, 12:17:50 am »
Oh dear....

"Zeitgeist and Zeitgeist Adendum have already been deemed NWO conditioning tools .. "

By who? Do you do much independent thinking or does it all come from this website?

"Venus = lucifer"

Oh please. It's called the Venus Project because it's IN A PLACE CALLED VENUS IN FLORIDA. You've been hanging around conspiracy theorists FAR too long.

Its a Real Estate Commune Donation Scam.

Its never going to happen.

Stop making new accounts to keep this thread going Cylon.

« Reply #3057 on: April 24, 2009, 12:25:53 am »
Its a Real Estate Commune Donation Scam.

Its never going to happen.

Stop making new accounts to keep this thread going Cylon.

Or "Brenton".   ;D ;D ;D

If you are a true newbie, you might try using the SEARCH function.

There are numerous existing threads about Zeitgeist and the Venus Project - here's one of the most lengthy:

http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=10002.0

Have fun!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline Voskhod3

« Reply #3058 on: April 24, 2009, 01:56:36 am »
The definition of captialism:

The concept is fine in theory.

Unfortunately, as I've argued on another thread, this concept inevitably leads to the wealth (and power) gravitating into the hands of a few people who are more savy and unscrupulous... (ok just plain bad) than the trusting mass of people who just want to live their lives peacefully without too much fuss.

America is the perfect example of this.

It's a dilema.

How do you ensure liberty at the same time as preventing people using that liberty to "legally" screw people?

"and thus you have a right to the means of living - your property, your earnings"

That's what the people who screw people say, when they use the system to aquire 80% (or more) of the wealth, it's theirs "by right".

I don't know what the answer is.

Offline Stu--

• Resource Based Living
« Reply #3059 on: April 24, 2009, 04:59:07 am »
Cylon?!

I assure you I'm new here. I'll probably stick around until the whining gets too much for me.

Offline squarepusher

« Reply #3060 on: April 24, 2009, 05:16:38 am »
Stu - glad to make your acquaintance. I see Brenton Eccles couldn't be bothered to actually address the real issues, so perhaps may I refer you to an earlier post I made in this thread and let me ask you the following:

p119, Brave New World Revisited, Aldous Huxley:
Professor Skinner of Harvard has set forth a psychologist's view of the problem in his Walden Two, a Utopian novel about a self-sustaining and autonomous community, so scientifically organized that nobody is ever led into anti-social temptation and, without resort to coercion or undesirable propaganda, everyone does what he or she ought to do, and everyone is happy and creative.

Does that, in any way, remind you of something? Furthermore, why does the Zeitgeist cult proclaim they're doing something new when they're regurgitating old behavioral utopias, from Skinner of all people?

You do know that the agenda as promulgated in the Zeitgeist Activist Guide falls right in line with what the New World Order wants, right? I don't think you have actually done enough research to see that.

You cannot submit to a doctrine without knowing where it came from, what its goals are, who its controllers are, etc. Otherwise, you're just a mindless acolyte.

Saying it's communism is the big un-informed cop out argument I hear every single day.

If it's such a big cop-out, then why are you still falling for regurgitated Communist philosophy?

Cybernetics? The Soviet Union was big into that. The ideal was to create a new man, The Soviet man. A being without emotions, perfectly rational, perfectly scientific. Check.
Classless society? A frequently maintained ideal in the Soviet Union, purposely used as a slogan to draw the dreamers in. It never actually happened. Check.

The fact of the matter is, the monetary system breeds greed, planned obsolescence, crime, low standard education, pollution, corruption, etc.

The monetary system does breed greed, but that is true of every 'economic' system. It's the same if 'money' were taken out of the equation and it were instead based on privileges.

But your proposal would be even worse.

Once again, I refer you to Jacques Ellul's The Technological Society. You have a somewhat infantile view of scientific technique and I notice you're just using the slogans parrotted by Peter Joseph - you must go beyond that. You cannot pretend to be paving the way for a 'braver new world' when you don't know exactly what you're talking about.

What are YOUR solutions for the corrupt monetary system? Winge and moan all day and jack off over Alex Jones?

I'll tell you what it isn't. It sure as hell isn't following Agenda 21, Skinner's Walden Two or Aldous Huxley's Brave New World to the latter.

I find it funny that practically every 'solution' or 'proposal' those Zeitgeist technocrats came up with in their activist guide had already been done in the Soviet Union. When I see people waxing lyrically over cybernetics, I call a spade a spade - I call it Soviet Union, mark two.
Infowars Wiki - Help make this become the official wiki of Infowars.com - contribute!

Offline Dok

• end times and current events
« Reply #3061 on: April 24, 2009, 06:52:02 am »
The venus project is the future, but we'll never get there. the capitalist will have killed us all b4 it can happen.

The future?? I hope not.

Ever read animal farm?
http://www.huzheng.org/geniusreligion/AnimalFarm.pdf

Or seen Logans Run?
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001LOPYHI

Or the real power behind that type of civilization??
Start about 3 min's in to it.  :D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X9ZPSYDheJM

Or how about all the Theosophical connections??
HOW TO BE SAVED
http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/how_to_be_saved.html

Ye Must Be Born Again!
http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/Basics/ye_must_be_born_again.htm

True Salvation & the TRUE Gospel/Good News!
http://www.contendingfortruth.com/?p=1060

how to avoid censorship ;)

Offline BrentonEccles

« Reply #3062 on: April 24, 2009, 07:01:58 am »
I haven't been making new accounts.
Just terribly busy, and not here, is all.

Offline Dig

• All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man.
    • Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #3063 on: April 24, 2009, 07:42:07 am »

I definitely agree that the venus project is the planned genocidal/enslavement future that Rockefeller/Rothschild are pushing for.  I also agree that these dictators and feudalists have perversed the free market capitalist system to such a point that some pathetically ignorant people falsely claim that "the capitalist" is the one to blame.  But with a revolution of intelligence to see through the NWO lies I also agree with you that the genocidal Venus project will never come to fruition.

Good post, I think you hit all the major points. cool.
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline akston

• StatismWatch
« Reply #3064 on: April 24, 2009, 09:07:02 am »
The definition of captialism:
The concept is fine in theory.

Unfortunately, as I've argued on another thread, this concept inevitably leads to the wealth (and power) gravitating into the hands of a few people who are more savy and unscrupulous... (ok just plain bad) than the trusting mass of people who just want to live their lives peacefully without too much fuss.

America is the perfect example of this.

It's a dilema.

How do you ensure liberty at the same time as preventing people using that liberty to "legally" screw people?

"and thus you have a right to the means of living - your property, your earnings"

That's what the people who screw people say, when they use the system to aquire 80% (or more) of the wealth, it's theirs "by right".

I don't know what the answer is.

Thomas Jefferson referred to it as 'eternal vigilance' - it's a culture war. A free political system will die if the implicit philosophy a people holds degrades and disappears. The Christians are absolutely right about this - that morality (and I'm not advocating self-sacrificial altruism btw) is vitally important and its disappearance is to be lamented. Why can't we impose democracy on the middle east? Well, first, that isn't the actual aim of course, but even if it were it would be impossible if the culture has different beliefs. The pace of change of a culture is glacial, but the globalists have sure figured out how to push it in the direction of barbarism, I can tell you that much. There was an article in the life section of the Globe and Mail yesterday about little girls who will prostitute themselves because they need the latest name brand handbag to feel strong and validated. We need to push back harder. A free political culture will be untenable in our countries if the culture slips much further. The only reason it worked inthe first place was because the original immigrants to America had an unquenchable thirst for freedom.
stat·ism /ˈsteɪtɪzəm/
1. the principle or policy of concentrating extensive economic, political, and related controls in the state at the cost of individual liberty.

statismwatch.ca - a media compilation and forum exposing statism and its roots from a Canadian perspective

Offline aLLyOuRbAsE

• Free Man
« Reply #3065 on: April 25, 2009, 03:14:49 pm »
a company commits fraud and the Z movement blames it on monetary systems in general.

a crime being committed or the government using its power to restrict knowledge or competition, is used as evidence for the "natural" evil of the market. thats like if someone got stabbed, then blaming the victim for getting stabbed.

but that's the whole line, if you dont believe money is greed, and believe that technocracy, ahem, i mean "scientific method", is the way forward, then you are an un-evolved cretin, because the activism arm of the venus project wants you to know that this new world is coming whether you like it or not.

according to the activism arm of the venus project, what is deemed necessary by the scientific method will out weigh the value of human life, we are servents to our environment, our resources are king and we must obey.

all for a more balanced world, a more humane world, that they could call this cold calculation of human existence balanced, let alone humane.

Peace and Love.

If I don't, who will?

Offline mr anderson

• WeAreChange Brisbane
« Reply #3066 on: April 28, 2009, 01:02:27 am »
"Attack" - System of a down.

Breathing each other's lives
Holding this in mind
That if we fall, we all fall
And we fall alone

The cold insincerity of steel machines
Have consumed our euphoria
Transforming us into muted dreams
Dreaming of the day that

We attack
Attack, attack your fetal servitude
We attack
Attack, attack, attack with pesticide
We attack
All the years of propaganda
We shall attack!

Books illustrate what we already know
Candles cry towards the sky
Racing your flags along polluted coast
Dreaming of the day that

We attack
We attack
We attack
We shall attack!

Attack! (Attack!)

Holding this in mind
And we fall alone

Holding this in mind
And we fall alone

Was the philosophy of displaced mines
The bombing of all homes and villages?
Truth is the only sword bleeding minds
Bleeding till the day that

We attack
We attack
We attack
We shall attack!

Attack all the homes and villages
Attack all the schools and hospitals
You attack all the rapes and pillages
We shall attack!

We shall attack!
WeAreChange Brisbane
I hold personal views, beliefs and opinions that do not necessarily reflect the beliefs and opinions of WeAreChange Brisbane as a whole.

Offline RonPaulRocks

• Neocons Beware!
    • Calgary 9/11 Truth
9/11 WAS an inside job! - And no one cares what Peter Joseph thinks.
« Reply #3067 on: April 28, 2009, 01:12:02 am »
I am so tired of this thread.  Peter Joseph is not important and has shown he is nothing but a disinfo propagandist.  He won people over with his views on 9/11 and has turned his back on 9/11 Truth because that was his job to do.  9/11 was an inside job and one of the most important lies that must be exposed.  The evidence is off the charts.
Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.  -- George Orwell

Offline BrentonEccles

« Reply #3068 on: April 28, 2009, 04:08:42 am »
And Peter admits 9/11 was an inside job.
He was taken out of context by NYT. Just listen to the radio addresses -- he has mentioned inside jobs at least twice.

« Reply #3069 on: April 28, 2009, 06:49:21 am »
And Peter admits 9/11 was an inside job.
He was taken out of context by NYT. Just listen to the radio addresses -- he has mentioned inside jobs at least twice.

IT's called 'back-pedaling'.  And if 9-11 is no longer his focus.....then he is DEFINITELY  a disinfo agent.  Why?  Because THAT was the catalyst for EVERYTHING we are facing right now.    He 'hooked' people searching for the truth with a mix of the truth and opinion (not to mention sloppy sourcing)...and now he's reeling them in with pseudo-scientific mysticism.

Brenton, why are you here on this forum?  This thread has repeatedly debunked the Venus Project over and over again as just 'exactly' what the NWO has planned for us and yet you still persist.   The vast majority of members of this forum have not fallen for Peter's Joseph's Venus-scented snake oil and any new person to the forum (hopefully) will have sense enough to read the thread in its entirety before forming an opinion anyway.  Shouldn't you be halfway to Ecuador by now?

Hopefully you WILL keep us posted on the success of the Ecuadoran Venus Project firsthand.   ;)

Offline 37

• "The President of what?"
« Reply #3070 on: April 28, 2009, 07:13:42 am »
IT's called 'back-pedaling'.  And if 9-11 is no longer his focus.....then he is DEFINITELY  a disinfo agent.  Why?  Because THAT was the catalyst for EVERYTHING we are facing right now.    He 'hooked' people searching for the truth with a mix of the truth and opinion (not to mention sloppy sourcing)...and now he's reeling them in with pseudo-scientific mysticism.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jiddu_Krishnamurti
    "You may remember the story of how the devil and a friend of his were walking down the street, when they saw ahead of them a man stoop down and pick up something from the ground, look at it, and put it away in his pocket. The friend said to the devil, 'What did that man pick up?' 'He picked up a piece of the truth,' said the devil. 'That is a very bad business for you, then,' said his friend. 'Oh, not at all,' the devil replied, 'I am going to help him organize it.'

I maintain that truth is a pathless land, and you cannot approach it by any path whatsoever, by any religion, by any sect. That is my point of view, and I adhere to that absolutely and unconditionally. Truth, being limitless, unconditioned, unapproachable by any path whatsoever, cannot be organized; nor should any organization be formed to lead or coerce people along a particular path."

Krishnamurti, good or bad, told you how the devil works...he wraps the truth up with lies to confuse you.

But, also, notice that Peter Joseph doesn't follow the advice of Krishnamurti...

"Truth, being limitless, unconditioned, unapproachable by any path whatsoever, cannot be organized; nor should any organization be formed to lead or coerce people along a particular path."

I'll admit that his movies are very effective at waking people up. 

It's just unfortunate that he tries to trap them with hopeless BS before they move on to making real changes.
"Whatever it is, I am against it."  -Groucho Marx

Channel 37
http://www.youtube.com/user/jmortimer37

Offline mr anderson

• WeAreChange Brisbane
« Reply #3071 on: April 28, 2009, 09:33:23 am »

Hopefully you WILL keep us posted on the success of the Ecuadoran Venus Project firsthand.   ;)
If it doesn't people who rebelled against it will be blamed, re-educated and locked up.

Renew, renew, renew.
WeAreChange Brisbane

Offline 37

• "The President of what?"
« Reply #3072 on: April 28, 2009, 10:12:38 am »

The guy makes commercials for a living...and a pastime, apparently.  ;)

"Whatever it is, I am against it."  -Groucho Marx

Channel 37
http://www.youtube.com/user/jmortimer37

Offline Unintelligable Name

« Reply #3074 on: April 28, 2009, 12:30:45 pm »
NWO propaganda in 'The Watchmen'..

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/2719667/the_watchmen_nwo_conspiracy_freemasons_illuminati/

Good but not related to Zeitgeist directly.

I liked the guy dropping the puzzle that reads "New World ..." with the goat heads behind him in the elevator -- that's a good one I likely wouldn't have spotted.

I've never seen the movie though [I don't like having my brain blasted with crap]

Offline -Rorschach-

« Reply #3075 on: April 28, 2009, 12:47:49 pm »
Wrong section,my bad.

« Reply #3076 on: April 28, 2009, 10:56:58 pm »
Wrong section,my bad.

Don't worry- you will be re-educated to not make that mistake again.   :D :D

Offline Sam231

Zeitgeist Deception flash movies
« Reply #3077 on: April 30, 2009, 07:53:24 pm »

Offline InfoTruth

Re: Zeitgeist Deception flash movies
« Reply #3078 on: April 30, 2009, 07:58:06 pm »
I actually defended Peter Joseph but after looking into Zeitgeist Addendum again and hearing his comments about 9/11, i just don't trust him anymore. I still like the first Zeitgeist movie.
It's bullshit and it's bad for ya.

George Carlin

Offline chrisfromchi

Re: Zeitgeist Deception flash movies
« Reply #3079 on: April 30, 2009, 07:59:53 pm »
cylons...fraking...cylons