On April 10, 2009 - Germany’s top newspaper, SPIEGEL, published the text of its recent interview with Iranian president Dr. Ahmadinejad in Tehran. In the interview, Dr. Ahmadinejad explained what his nation’s expectations are from US president Barack Obama; why US policies in Afghanistan and Iraq are doomed to failure; why Obama should shed-off one-sided American policy toward Zionist entity, and why Iran should have a spot on the United Nations Security Council.
Interestingly, Dr. Ahmadinejad has quite different expectations than what Israeli president Benjamin Netanyahu wants Obama to do for Israel. In an interview with Jeffrey Goldberg (Atlantic Monthly, March 2009) - the terrorist Jew ‘ordered’ the new president of United States to complete two “great missions” on behalf of Israel. First fix the US economy lest Israel not be able to collect its annual alimony of US$30 billion promised during the next ten years (Israel has already milked the US taxpayers more than US$3 trillion since 1970s), and second “prevent Iran from gaining nuclear weapons”.
Sixty year ago, US president put his country’s interests over Israeli interests, as demanded by then prime minister of Israel - David Ben Gurion. John F. Kennedy stood against the Jewish bully, who wanted Washington to help Israel to become the sole nuclear power in the Middle East. Now the BB has the same agenda. Let us see, if Obama has the gutts to stand to Israeli terrorism or he would rather dance to Zionist tune to save his life.
Though the US boasts 4500 billionaires and 300,000 millionaires - America is already knee-deep in recession - according to JP Morgan Chairman and CEO Jamie Dimon. However, the only Americans gaining from this recession - are fat Jewish cats in the Wall Street through day-light rip-off, otherwise known as the Bailout. Moshe Obama cannot solve it because he is the part of the problem himself as a Senator and President. The unemployment has soared to 8.5% - highest since the 1980s. Obama has no intention of winding-down America’s illegal occupation of Afghanistan and Iraq - which has already cost US taxpayers more than US$1 trillion - and according to some analysists - it could go as high as US$3 trillion. America’s military budget in 2008 stood at 48% of the world’s total military spending of US$1.473 trillion. Israel’s military budget at US$13.3 billion is the highest in the Middle East. Islamic Iran’s military budget stood at US$7.2 billion for 2008.
I have summarized my understanding of Dr. Ahmadinejad’s comments in the above mentioned interview as follow:
1. The vast majority of Americans do not agree with Washington’s baised policies toward Muslims countries under Jewish Lobby. We all want to live in peace - but peace cannot be achieved without justice to all.
2. Obama called my anti-Zionist regime as “disgusting” in the past but now he talks of the so-called “the new begining”. However, we have not seen any changes in Washington’s policy toward Islamic Iran, Israel, Native Palestinians, Iraq, Afghanistan and the rest of the Muslim world.
3. I sent Obama a congratulation letter on his election as the President of United States, in which I suggested some actions on the part of Washington to improve relations between the two countries. I was a bold move on my part (against the opinion of majority of Iranian leaders). What the American government has to realized that it’s their actions in past which have bred this enemity between the two people. Iranians still wish to live in peace with Americans - but based on equality and justice.
4. Iran was attacked by Saddam Hussein regime to destroy the Islamic Revolution and for eight long years - the US and some European governments supported him with arms and propaganda. Iran has not attacked any of its neighbours in the near past. Iran doesn’t have its armed forces stationed in foreign countries - as America and some European countries have.
5. Contrary to Zionist propaganda - Islamic Iran doesn’t sponsor terrorism. Iran itself is victim to western terrorism. Iran’s president and prime minister and several dozens of lawmakers have been killed by terrorists sponsored by the foreign governments. Our faith forbid us from committing terrorism. We did not attack and occupied our neighbouring Afghanistan and Iraq. On the other hand - we are involved in the reconstruction of those two countries - destroyed by the US and its allied forces. Western perception of our ‘terrorism’ is based on our support to Muslim resistance against foreign occupation - in Palestine, Lebanon, Bosnia, etc.http://rehmat1.wordpress.com/2009/04/16/we-are-neither-obstinate-nor-gullible/