TX Governor Rick Perry - Pharmaceutical Fascist/Controlled Opposition/Waking?

Author Topic: TX Governor Rick Perry - Pharmaceutical Fascist/Controlled Opposition/Waking?  (Read 4269 times)

Offline Bash Riprock

Curious as to Rick Perry's strong stance for Texas sovereignty under the 10th Amendment. I'm wondering if it has something to do with him being courted and then somewhat snubbed by the Bilderberg globalists. Perry is pompous and vindictive and may be doing this to thumb his nose at the Bilderbergers who showered him with 15 minutes of fame back in 2007 and then dropped him like a hot potato in favor of Kay Bailey Hutchison (who'll likely run against him in the next election cycle).

Possible motive? Who knows? Just putting it out there for discussion.

At any rate, I haven't liked much of what this Governor has done, but I do like what I've heard from him on this topic.

Offline RicardoCasio

Re: Was TX Governor Rick Perry Snubbed by the Bilderbergers?
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2009, 11:37:28 pm »
He's an Aggie, for this reason we must hate and shun him.

Offline Dig

• All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man.
    • Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2009, 11:43:00 pm »
Curious as to Rick Perry's strong stance for Texas sovereignty under the 10th Amendment. I'm wondering if it has something to do with him being courted and then somewhat snubbed by the Bilderberg globalists. Perry is pompous and vindictive and may be doing this to thumb his nose at the Bilderbergers who showered him with 15 minutes of fame back in 2007 and then dropped him like a hot potato in favor of Kay Bailey Hutchison (who'll likely run against him in the next election cycle).

Possible motive? Who knows? Just putting it out there for discussion.

At any rate, I haven't liked much of what this Governor has done, but I do like what I've heard from him on this topic.

huh? did he stop forcibly injecting thousands of 8 year old girls with epilepsy and high mortality rate causing narcotics?
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline gEEk squad

• You're World Delivered... to the NSA
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2009, 11:53:54 pm »
He had to be behind it because the vast majority of the Texas legislature voted for it. He'd look like a complete traitor if he didn't. I sincerely doubt he will take any actions against the Feds.

Offline Bash Riprock

« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2009, 11:58:26 pm »
Thanks for the reminder about the Gardisil deal. I think that proposal went down in flames, correct? Or is he still lobbying for it to become a mandatory deal?

For the record, I do not trust Perry. Nor do I like him. I do however, wonder what's behind his strong support of this 10th Amendment resolution?

I wonder if some bad blood has developed between Perry and Bilderberg since 2007?

Could it be that they've thrown their support behind Hutchison and Perry is taking a populist stance to fend off what is widely seen as a high profile challenger for the Governor's seat?

Offline Dig

• All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man.
    • Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2009, 12:00:44 am »
Thanks for the reminder about the Gardisil deal. I think that proposal went down in flames, correct? Or is he still lobbying for it to become a mandatory deal?

For the record, I do not trust Perry. Nor do I like him. I do however, wonder what's behind his strong support of this 10th Amendment resolution?

I wonder if some bad blood has developed between Perry and Bilderberg since 2007?

Could it be that they've thrown their support behind Hutchison and Perry is taking a populist stance to fend off what is widely seen as a high profile challenger for the Governor's seat?

bad blood?

THEY OWN HIS SOUL!

They have more dirt on him than Meyer Lansky had on Hoover.

He ain't going anywhere.
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline chrisfromchi

« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2009, 12:03:18 am »
bad blood?

THEY OWN HIS SOUL!

He ain't going anywhere.

Or is being setup up as the republican nominee for 2012?

Offline centexan

« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2009, 12:14:55 am »
Perry screwed up when he shot off his mouth about his visit to the Bilderberg meeting.  They went to all that trouble to have a secret meeting, then as soon as he got back from it he blabbed to the Dallas Morning News.  He's a nitwit.

And don't forget the Trans-Texas Corridor thing.  The people and the legislature keep batting it down, and Perry keeps bringing it back. 

Perry's time is over.  Gardasil, his reported gayness, the Corridor, etc.  Hutchison will replace him and it'll be more of the same.  Fortunately the governorship isn't that strong an office in Texas.  Perry can't even hijack the state sovereignty movement effectively. 

http://www.opednews.com/thoreau022704_texas_governor.htm

Offline TheHouseMan

http://governor.state.tx.us/news/press-release/12227/

Gov. Perry Backs Resolution Affirming Texas’ Sovereignty Under 10th Amendment

AUSTIN – Gov. Rick Perry today joined state Rep. Brandon Creighton and sponsors of House Concurrent Resolution (HCR) 50 in support of states’ rights under the 10th Amendment to the U.S. Constitution.

“I believe that our federal government has become oppressive in its size, its intrusion into the lives of our citizens, and its interference with the affairs of our state,” Gov. Perry said. “That is why I am here today to express my unwavering support for efforts all across our country to reaffirm the states’ rights affirmed by the Tenth Amendment to the U.S. Constitution. I believe that returning to the letter and spirit of the U.S. Constitution and its essential 10th Amendment will free our state from undue regulations, and ultimately strengthen our Union.”

A number of recent federal proposals are not within the scope of the federal government’s constitutionally designated powers and impede the states’ right to govern themselves. HCR 50 affirms that Texas claims sovereignty under the 10th Amendment over all powers not otherwise granted to the federal government.

It also designates that all compulsory federal legislation that requires states to comply under threat of civil or criminal penalties, or that requires states to pass legislation or lose federal funding, be prohibited or repealed. 

HCR 50 is authored by Representatives Brandon Creighton, Leo Berman, Bryan Hughes, Dan Gattis and Ryan Guillen.

To view the full text of the resolution, please visit:
http://www.capitol.state.tx.us/tlodocs/81R/billtext/html/HC00050I.htm

Offline limitgov

Is Governor Rick Perry Pretending to Be A Libertarian So He Can Run As President in 2012?

And then turn into a Judas Goat?

Basically act like a badass, Rick...make them think you are serious and if the feds don't stop you might lead Texas to Secession.  But when all is said and done, you can run in 2012 and continue on our agenda of federal government running the states.

People on here saying Texas seceeding would lead to a take down or whatever.....wake the f**** up!  Secession is the only way to get rid of this federal new world order government.
Our best case scenario is TO DISSOLVE THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT, NOT HOPE KEEPS TICKING!

Offline TGRR

• Horrible Bastard
Is Governor Rick Perry Pretending to Be A Libertarian So He Can Run As President in 2012?

Considering that he took the stimulus money at the last minute, that's probably the case.
Every year the Jews roll away the boulder and Jesus comes out. If he sees his shadow, we have six more weeks of Hockey.

JBS

don't they all?

Offline mike E. dangerously

• none can escape the Sandman's dark dreams.
What I find sad is the fact so many people are buying into Perry's act there is noway he will lead us to succeed from the US not if he wants to run for President in '12 I think all these tea parties are really surveillance ops all those who went to these things are on a watch list and are considered to be "domestic terrorists." 
"What is it that sucks at my soul so acutely? What emptiness drives me out into the night time and again to fight forces I cannot hope to defeat.?"- The Sandman

Offline TGRR

• Horrible Bastard
What I find sad is the fact so many people are buying into Perry's act there is noway he will lead us to succeed from the US not if he wants to run for President in '12 I think all these tea parties are really surveillance ops all those who went to these things are on a watch list and are considered to be "domestic terrorists." 

I don't think the tea parties were designed as surveillance ops, but anyone who thinks that's not how they turned out is fooling themselves.
Every year the Jews roll away the boulder and Jesus comes out. If he sees his shadow, we have six more weeks of Hockey.

Offline ES

• Old Iron Sides: Enemy of Tyrannical Scum
« Reply #14 on: April 16, 2009, 03:06:47 am »
I's tire of da trnny of da fedraal gummerment.  ::)
"My heroes are people who monkey wrench the new world order". - Jello Biafra

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
He's merely acting the part because he knows WE ARE IN THE MAJORITY NOW and he's feeling the pressure.

The man has attended Bilderberger, was allowing the TTC to go forward without a whimper, and is in the Elite's back pocket.

So, he is acting PURE AND SIMPLE!

Also, didn't someone mention he talked about SECESSION? The REAL 10th Amendment Sovereignty movement is NOT ABOUT SECESSION. That is what the other groups are hoping for. Because if the Elite are allowed to break up this country, they WILL HAVE TOTAL CONTROL. They want it regionalized, so they can have control. So, don't fall for ACTOR PERRY being on your side.

Don't believe me. Look it up yourself!

The Great Deception - Forum/Library - My Research
http://z4.invisionfree.com/The_Great_Deception/index.php?showforum=110

Offline InfoTruth

Guys listen carefully, they as in the nwo want to start a civil war or some sort of false revolution! Don't be fooled by Perry and other republicans who out of no where are trying to start a revolution. I heard Hannity say we're fighting against tyranny, are you freaking kidding me? The globalist want a revolution and they are trying to get us on their false movement.
It's bullshit and it's bad for ya.

George Carlin

sociostudent

You know that the movement's been co-opted when your fox-news-watching grandparents start going to tea party protests (seriously, my grandma actually went to one yesterday, and honestly, I'm proud of her. I burned The Obama Deception, ENDGAME, Terrorstorm, and two other documentaries and gave them to my closest relatives, because I was ready to give them a mega-dose of the truth, and even if they didn't watch them, at least I'll know I tried to help them. Well, a few weeks went by and now some of them are asking for more info (major win for the infowar  ;D But yeah, people are waking up, it's just harder for the older crowd to accept the truth sometimes)

Offline InfoTruth

I really believe all this talk about the 10th amendment will lead to a civil war and just divide us more. The globalist will take advantage of this,for sure.

George Carlin

Offline Elvis

• just one
He's merely acting the part because he knows WE ARE IN THE MAJORITY NOW and he's feeling the pressure.
The man has attended Bilderberger, was allowing the TTC to go forward without a whimper, and is in the Elite's back pocket.
So, he is acting PURE AND SIMPLE!
Also, didn't someone mention he talked about SECESSION? The REAL 10th Amendment Sovereignty movement is NOT ABOUT SECESSION. That is what the other groups are hoping for. Because if the Elite are allowed to break up this country, they WILL HAVE TOTAL CONTROL. They want it regionalized, so they can have control. So, don't fall for ACTOR PERRY being on your side.
Excellent analysis.
"A great civilization is not conquered from without until it has destroyed itself from within." - Will Durant

Offline InfoTruth

Excellent analysis.

Yeah he's spot on.

George Carlin

Online TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
DON'T TRUST PERRY - Bilderberg Turkey 2007
« Reply #21 on: April 17, 2009, 01:41:26 am »
Yeah he's spot on.

DON'T TRUST PERRY - Bilderberg Turkey 2007

Perry is on the NWO bus and he's not getting off.

http://www.infowars.com/articles/nwo/call_to_action_protest_perry_bilderberg_ttc.htm

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/june2007/010607internationalconspiracy.htm

Ron Paul: Perry's Bilderberg Attendance Proof Governor Part Of "International Conspiracy"

Paul Joseph Watson
Prison Planet
Friday, June 1, 2007   

Texas Congressman and presidential candidate Ron Paul has added his voice to those who believe Texas Governor Rick Perry should be investigated for a criminal violation of the Logan Act after he jetted off to meet with foreign elites yesterday at the Bilderberg Group conference in Istanbul.

Perry's trip to Turkey is a clear violation of the Logan Act which states that

"Any citizen of the United States, wherever he may be, who, without authority of the United States, directly or indirectly commences or carries on any correspondence or intercourse with any foreign government or any officer or agent thereof, with intent to influence the measures or conduct of any foreign government or of any officer or agent thereof, in relation to any disputes or controversies with the United States, or to defeat the measures of the United States, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both."

Since Perry has not received authorization from Congress, the U.S. government or the American people to meet with Bilderberg luminaries, where policy that impacts the world is secretly discussed in a wholly undemocratic fashion, his visit represents a criminal act.

Speaking on the Alex Jones Show yesterday, Congressman and presidential candidate Ron Paul agreed that Perry should be investigated for a potential violation of the Logan Act.

"This information about him going over there and violating the Logan Act and getting involved - I'm just impressed that that's in the ordinary media - I think that's encouraging too," said the Congressman.

Paul said that Perry's attendance was "A sign that he's involved in the international conspiracy."

Perry's press secretary declined to give a statement when we called and denied any knowledge of the Logan Act, yet seemed to be fully aware of it in claiming Bilderberg was a private meeting. Since the Logan Act also bars private citizens from negotiating with foreign officials, Perry is still violating the law.

http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/dws/news/world/stories/DN-perry_31tex.ART.State.Edition1.43b926a.html
Perry off to secret forum in Turkey

He'll speak about federalism at elite global conference

12:00 AM CDT on Thursday, May 31, 2007
By CHRISTY HOPPE / The Dallas Morning News
choppe@dallasnews.com

AUSTIN – Gov. Rick Perry is flying to Istanbul, Turkey, today to speak at the super-secret Bilderberg Conference, a meeting of about 130 international leaders in business, media and politics.

The Associated Press
Gov. Rick Perry leaves today for the Bilderberg Conference, an exclusive, hush-hush meeting of global leaders in business, media and politics. The invitation-only conference was started in 1954 and named for the Dutch hotel where the conference was first held. Those who attend promise not to reveal what was discussed, security is tight, and the press and public are barred.

The conference has been the subject of conspiracy theorists and even Christian groups who wonder about its influence.

Robert Black, the governor's press secretary, said the governor was invited to attend and speak about state-federal relations. Mr. Black dismissed the conspiracy theories.

"He's looking forward to learning the secret handshake," Mr. Black joked.

He said that Mr. Perry is paying for the trip and host hotel, usually among the top in the world, out of campaign contributions from his Texans for Rick Perry committee.

Previous speakers at the conference have included such GOP stalwarts as outgoing World Bank chief Paul Wolfowitz and former U.S. Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld.

Last year, the conference was held in Ottawa, and the Toronto Star reported that it had received an unsigned press release saying that the 2006 group included David Rockefeller, Henry Kissinger, Queen Beatrix of Holland, New York Gov. George Pataki, media moguls, high-level officials from Spain and Greece, and the heads of Coca-Cola, Credit Suisse and the Royal Bank of Canada.

Bilderberg chairman Etienne Davignon, a former Belgian diplomat, granted the British Broadcasting Corp. a rare interview two years ago in which he brushed aside myths surrounding the organization.

"When people say this is a secret government of the world, I say that if we were a secret government of the world, we should be bloody ashamed of ourselves," Mr. Davignon said.

Mr. Black said that the governor was going because he was invited. "He looks forward to talking to them about the system of federalism here in the United States," he said.

Regarding the secrecy surrounding the event, Mr. Black said: "It's their conference, and I suppose they can run it anyway they want. The governor was honored that they would ask him to come speak on the American experience, and he's happy to do it."

Mr. Perry returns to Texas on Monday.

http://www.oldthinkernews.com/Articles/oldthinker%20news/have_bilderberg_kingmakers_selected.htm

Have Bilderberg Kingmakers Selected Perry for Giuliani Running Mate?
Globalist fingerprints cover frontrunners of both parties

Dec. 12, 2007
By Daniel Taylor

As reported by the Star-Telegram, Texas Gov. Rick Perry plans to "...campaign on behalf of Giuliani wherever he is needed." Perry denies any intent to become his vice president, but given his attendance of the 2007 Bilderberg meeting in Istanbul Turkey, this denial rings hollow to those who follow Bilderberg activities.
http://www.star-telegram.com/elections/story/355291.html

Local media in Texas picked up on Perry's scheduled attendance of Bilderberg 2007.

Perry's campaign buddy Rudy Giuliani presented David Rockefeller - a regular attendant of Bilderberg conferences - with a U.N award in 1993, commenting on his status as a "...member of the advisory council of the Bilderberg conference."

The Democratic frontrunner, Hillary Clinton, has received the full endorsement of Lynn Forester de Rothschild, the wife of Sir Evelyn Rothschild. In an interview with Portfolio magazine, Lynn stated,

"First of all, Hillary will be good for America. And so if we care about our country —which all of my fellow capitalists do —we'll be very pleased that she's president."

The Bush administration appears to be clearing the way for another Clinton presidency, as former Clinton officials are being appointed. As reported by the Times online,

"BUSH administration officials are paving the way for a smooth transition to a possible Democratic presidency as Hillary Clinton consolidates her position as the overwhelming favourite to win her party’s nomination for the 2008 election.
In the clearest sign of a shift in gear, Gates is to appoint John Hamre, a former official in President Bill Clinton’s administration, to chair the Defense Policy Board once led by Richard Perle, a leading neoconservative advocate of the invasion of Iraq. The board’s job will be to prepare for the transition to a new administration in 2008, according to a Pentagon spokesman."

As usual, the horses in the race are bought and paid for, as globalist fingerprints cover the frontrunners of both parties. It remains to be seen whether Perry's political activities will turn into something greater, but it commands attention. Will the establishment turn to Giuliani, or Hillary? Either way, plenty of strings are attached to both.

Offline Kilika

• Thank you Jesus!
How soon people forget! This sellout Perry was a Bush do-boy globalist. What's his real agenda? A new country that his mentor Dubya can rule over? Maybe the Bushites are want to stage a takeover of Texas!
"For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows."
1 Timothy 6:10 (KJB)

Online TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
bump - Perry and illegal aliens ...