The Official Chemtrail Site | Accept no substitutes.

Author Topic: The Official Chemtrail Site | Accept no substitutes.  (Read 26391 times)

Offline lordssyndicate

• Stop The New World Order
    • LinkedIn Profile
The Official Chemtrail Site | Accept no substitutes.
« on: April 08, 2009, 03:02:59 PM »
I've posted this URL time and time again and it seems many people seem to ignore or forget this.

This is THE Official Website for Chemtrails and Chemtrail related data - accept no substitutes.
Let me merely post their mission statement along with their URL. 
WWW.ASP.BNL.GOV  WWW.ASP.BNL.GOV   WWWW.ASP.BNL.GOV
   [This page was last updated 2009-03-23]

Welcome to the ASP website! 

The Department of Energy's Atmospheric Science Program has as its long-term goal developing comprehensive understanding of the atmospheric processes that control the transport, transformation, and fate of energy related trace chemicals and particulate matter. The current focus of the program is aerosol radiative forcing of climate: aerosol formation and evolution and aerosol properties that affect direct and indirect influences on climate and climate change.

I've also posted an entire data sheet from last years monitoring programs along with some basic analysis of the current findings from last years studies on this thread here:http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=78711.msg484771#msg484771

"Biotechnology it's not so bad. It's just like all technologies it's in the wrong HANDS!"- Sepultura

Offline lordssyndicate

• LinkedIn Profile
Re: The Official Chemtrail Site | Accept no substitutes.
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2009, 03:10:39 PM »
Mods please sticky this... Since  Alex was asking about this today on the show ...
"Biotechnology it's not so bad. It's just like all technologies it's in the wrong HANDS!"- Sepultura

Size10

« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2009, 03:13:34 PM »
I believe that chemtrails are real. However, some of these links seem to be dedicated to studies of aerosol measurement, not the spraying of chemicals. See this one:

http://www.asp.bnl.gov/

Offline lordssyndicate

• LinkedIn Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2009, 03:25:07 PM »
I believe that chemtrails are real. However, some of these links seem to be dedicated to studies of aerosol measurement, not the spraying of chemicals. See this one:

http://www.asp.bnl.gov/

Ok, so let's revisit that site's sole purpose  by their own declaration not mine but theirs:
The Department of Energy's Atmospheric Science Program has as its long-term goal developing comprehensive understanding of the atmospheric processes that control the transport, transformation, and fate of energy related trace chemicals and particulate matter. The current focus of the program is aerosol radiative forcing of climate: aerosol formation and evolution and aerosol properties that affect direct and indirect influences on climate and climate change.

Yes there is extensive amounts of data that seem useless to you. What you are reading are reports stating the exact concentrations of the exact chemicals that they MAINTAIN AT THOSE SPECIFIC CONCENTRATIONS IN SPECIFIC GLOBAL REGIONS.

This entire site is dedicated to the affects of Aerosols THEY SPRAY and ONLY THE SUBSTANCES THEY SPRAY. IT IS ASSUMED THE PEOPLE READING THIS KNOW THIS . OTHERWISE THEY COULD NOT HIDE IT IN PLAIN SIGHT.

This is the official DOE site dedicated to the program itself. While there is some information in their public archive in order to get more data relevant to exactly how they spray -- you must have members access which is restricted to ASP.BNL.GOV participants.

Size10

« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2009, 03:27:12 PM »
I'm not disputing chemtrails. Where does it say they are doing the spraying, on the site you are quoting?

Offline L2Design

• GOT GLOCK
    • Graphic Design/Printing
« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2009, 04:59:24 PM »
I'm not disputing chemtrails. Where does it say they are doing the spraying, on the site you are quoting?

Jesus christ! just look UP outside ... in sacramento I could SEE the fibers falling down--READ:
I have this as a .doc file--incase they take it down.

http://imageevent.com/firesat/strangedaysstrangeskies?z=3&c=4&n=1&m=-1&w=4&x=0&p=14
Make it so!

Offline lordssyndicate

• LinkedIn Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2009, 05:57:35 PM »
The very mission statement is a scientific way of stating we are spraying stuff in the air then using NEXRAD RADAR AND HAARP to control the weather.

Let me break this down because this is written in very specific scientific language.

Ok. So ,this is their admission of spraying as part of their very Mission statement at the top of their own page.

So, lets put on our Buck Rogers / Grey Ghost / Flash Gordon Decoder rings and tune the first  dial so that it replaces Aerosols for Chemtrails and let's re-read this. We will tune the rest of the rings here shortly and you will begin to see how truly diabolical this website and mission statement alone truly is! But for now, let's just rip this first onion layer off the matrix for ya!

The Department of Energy's Atmospheric Science Program has as its long-term goal developing comprehensive understanding of the atmospheric processes that control the transport, transformation, and fate of energy related trace chemicals and particulate matter. The current focus of the program is Chemtrail radiative forcing of climate: Chemtrail formation and evolution and Chemtrail properties that affect direct and indirect influences on climate and climate change.

Now, That alone looks  extremely damning in normal English right?

It get's worse. Hopefully you like I - are ready for our next episode of  Buck Rogers / Grey Ghost / Flash Gordon . Ok, let's tune the second ring of our dial so Radiative is replaced by "via H.A.A.R.P. / NEXRAD RADAR."

The Department of Energy's Atmospheric Science Program has as its long-term goal developing comprehensive understanding of the atmospheric processes that control the transport, transformation, and fate of energy related trace chemicals and particulate matter. The current focus of the program is Chemtrail via H.A.A.R.P. / NEXRAD RADAR forcing of climate: Chemtrail formation and evolution and Chemtrail properties that affect direct and indirect influences on climate and climate change.

Suddenly , the average person begins to understand the true gravity of the mission statement. But,  frighteningly there is more because this is one of those heavily encrypted documents. The people who wrote this know that if the average person knew how diabolic this agency's very existance was there would be instant global rebellion to stop it.

So, time is running  out and Buck Rogers / Grey Ghost / Flash Gordon have to understand the true meaning of this message in time before the Evil Dr Illuminati's evil scheme results in Planetcide of all life on earth. Buck Rogers / Grey Ghost / Flash Gordon tunes his rings  special dial --the Auto heavy Encryption Cracking mode and suggests all of his  fan club members do the same.

Let us all now help  Buck Rogers / Grey Ghost / Flash Gordon read the translation all of our rings  spit out in unison.

WWW.ASP.BNL.GOV:The Department of Energy's Atmospheric Science Program has as its long-term goal developing comprehensive understanding of the atmospheric processes that control the transport, transformation, and fate of energy related trace chemicals and particulate matter.

Translation: We have achieved a massive 3d real time data grid based on Agile Software, C5iSR, and Petri Net capable AI systems running on the most powerful publicly disclosed super computers on the planet: http://www.top500.org/system/9707
Roadrunner
System Ranks NUMBER ONE on the List today 4/08/2009
System Name    Roadrunner
Site    DOE/NNSA/LANL
System Family    IBM Cluster
System Model    BladeCenter QS22 Cluster
Computer    BladeCenter QS22/LS21 Cluster, PowerXCell 8i 3.2 Ghz / Opteron DC 1.8 GHz , Voltaire Infiniband
Vendor    IBM
Application area    Not Specified
Installation Year    2008
Operating System    Linux
Interconnect    Infiniband
Processor    PowerXCell 8i 3200 MHz (12.8 GFlops x Per CPU)

http://www.top500.org/system/9708
Jaguar
is NUMBER 2!!! as of today same date as above system
System Name    Jaguar
Site    Oak Ridge National Laboratory (Home of the US's First Nuclear reactor and the ever famous Manhattan Project)
System Family    Cray XT
System Model    Cray XT5 QuadCore
Computer    Cray XT5 QC 2.3 GHz
Vendor    Cray Inc.
URL    http://www.nccs.gov/computing-...
Installation Year    2008
Operating System    CNL
Interconnect    XT4 Internal Interconnect
Processor    AMD x86_64 Opteron Quad Core 2300 MHz (9.2 GFlops Per CPU)

IS NUMBER 4 AND WAS AT ONE POINT NUMBER 1 FOR SEVERAL YEARS IN A ROW EVEN!http://www.top500.org/system/8968
BlueGene/L
System Name    BlueGene/L
Site    DOE/NNSA/LLNL
System Family    IBM BlueGene
System Model    BlueGene/L
Computer    eServer Blue Gene Solution
Vendor    IBM
URL    http://www.llnl.gov/asc/comput...
Main Memory    73728 GB
Installation Year    2007
Operating System    CNK/SLES 9
Memory    73728 GB
Interconnect    Proprietary
Processor    PowerPC 440 700 MHz (2.8 GFlops Per Cpu)

Housed in Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory’s Terascale Simulation Facility, BlueGene/L (BGL) clocked 478.2 trillion floating operations per second (teraFLOPS) on LINPACK, the industry standard of measure for high-performance computing. Built by IBM, BGL is a workhorse supercomputer used to make possible science simulation of unprecedented detail for NNSA’s tri-lab Advanced Simulation and Computing (ASC) Program, which leverages the computing expertise and resources of Sandia, Los Alamos and Lawrence Livermore national laboratories.

Computer simulations are a cornerstone of NNSA’s program to ensure the safety, security and reliability of the nation’s nuclear deterrent without underground testing – stockpile stewardship.

Recently expanded to accommodate growing demand for high-performance systems able to run the most complex nuclear weapons science calculations, BGL now has a peak speed of 596 teraFLOPS. In partnership with IBM, the machine was scaled up from 65,536 to 106,496 nodes in five rows of racks; the 40,960 new nodes have double the memory of those installed in the original machine.

The upgrading of BGL, notably through the addition of nodes with twice the memory, allows scientists from the three nuclear weapons labs to develop and explore a broader set of applications than the single package weapons science oriented work that has been the mainstay of the machine in the past. For example, BGL had been used widely for materials science calculations such as assessing materials at extreme temperatures and pressures. Now it will be much easier to run more complex applications related to modeling integrated systems as opposed to focused exploration of one area of physics or chemistry.

Is Number 5 !!!!!!!!!!!!
Blue Gene/P Solution
Site    Argonne National Laboratory (One of the Primary Campuses for the DOE)
System Family    IBM BlueGene
System Model    BlueGene/P
Computer    Blue Gene/P Solution
Vendor    IBM
Application area    Research
Installation Year    2007
Operating System    CNK/SLES 9
Interconnect    Proprietary
Processor    PowerPC 450 850 MHz (3.4 GFlops Per CPU)

I could keep listing massive super clusters because well they own them... It takes a lot of compute power to control the weather ....

that lets us monitor and adjust chemtrail concentrations throughout the entire planet's atmosphere via the natural inherent properties of Barium's Atomic stability and a global network of satellites, NEXRAD RADAR, H.A.A.R.P., Aircraft, and Ground level monitoring base stations. (Plans and actual designs and patents are found in this sites archives for devices created specifically to monitor  ground level saturation of "Aerosols".)

WWW.ASP.BNL.GOV:The current focus of the program is aerosol radiative forcing of climate

Translation: We are using systems described above  to distrbute Chemtrails via tanks Found  in ALL US BASED COMERCIAL AIRLINES JETS distributed via the systems Anti Illuminati's research  discusses. (Go Read The NIAC Thread and other related threads  on the PHD Forum)

(Use some realy High power binoculars... I don't have any camera's with that kind of lens nor the several thousands of dollars one costs -- but I do have a good set of 300$ binoculars...... But even a cheap yet high power set of binoculars or telescope should let you realize all of these jets spraying really are commercial airliners... I have shown this to many people.... Any one with a good  high power telephoto lens  for Astronomy please post a youtube.. )

Whose substances are bound to Barium powered Nano Machines which are then manipulated via a high tech WiFi Systems comprised of  H.A.A.R.P. (a carrier wave like an ethernet cable) and NEXRAD RADAR (the data transmision system  - lik the nic card in a computer). We are using this system to conduct one giant planetary experiment in terraforming -- right here on earth.

: aerosol formation and evolution and aerosol properties that affect direct and indirect influences on climate and climate change.

The above described substances can be used to manipulate weather fronts change the path of storms, raise temperatures to prevent people from realizing what has been proven by accredited expert Astrophysicists --The Sun is in A Cooling Period.
http://anhonestclimatedebate.wordpress.com/2009/02/11/%E2%80%98earth-is-set-to-enter-a-20-year-cooling-period%E2%80%99/

‘Earth is Set to Enter a 20-year Cooling Period’

Dr. Jim Buckee, PhD Astrophysics, University of Oxford

Dr. Jim Buckee says he feels like a heretic, persecuted for his views and treated like an outcast. His crime? Being a climate change sceptic. Next week the former chief executive of the oil and gas firm Talisman, who has a PhD in astrophysics from the University of Oxford, will try to convince others that climate change has nothing to do with human activity.

During a lecture at the University of Aberdeen he will argue that, far from warming, the Earth is set to enter a 20-year cooling period. Dr Buckee believes human behaviour has no effect on the climate and the vast sums spent by governments trying to promote renewable energy to cut greenhouse gas emissions are being wasted. Far from being a key cause of climate change, he says, carbon dioxide emissions have little or no impact. His views are contrary to those held by governments, the Royal Society - an independent science body - the Met Office and the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change. Instead of human activities being responsible for the warming climate over the past 100 years, Dr Buckee insists there is a natural explanation, based on the activity of the Sun. Solar activity can affect the cosmic rays that reach the Earth’s atmosphere, and this in turn affects the climate, he says.

The “solar explanation” is one shared by many climate change sceptics. Dr Buckee says he is arguing against a tide of popular opinion which verges on the religious. “Any dissension is like a heresy,” he says. “People are stamped on so they can’t be heard. That has religious overtones.”

Dr Buckee believes his views are widespread although not always voiced. “I think it is the dominant view in professional science circles,” he says. “I know lots of people in universities and so on and quite often they have to retire before they can say what they want because it’s so frowned upon.”

Although he spent his career in the oil and gas industry, he denies having any vested interest. “A vested interest would make me shut up because it would drag up controversy,” he says. He adds that, while he was chief executive of Talisman, he did not make his views known, although he would explain them if asked. Dr Buckee’s belief in a solar explanation, a view expounded on a vast array of websites, is familiar to those in the climate change movement, who argue it has been discounted.

In the lecture, Dr Jim Buckee will put forward the idea that solar activity is responsible for changes to the climate. He will say the climate of the past few hundred years is a continuation of a normal process of gradual warming since the ice age 10,000 years ago. During that time, he argues, there have been constant fluctuations. He believes those fluctuations are caused by varying solar activity. When the sun is strong, it deflects cosmic rays from within and outside our galaxy. When the sun is weak, the rays enter the Earth’s atmosphere and cause low cloud, which has a cooling effect. He believes that, after a period of warming, the Earth is now entering a period of cooling that will last until 2030 or beyond. It is just one of the many theories put forward by sceptics, who argue that humans are not responsible for climate change.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now with the power of the AI systems Anti Illuminati and myself have uncovered through our research -- they will use this global transforming grid  -- which they built over the past 30 years -- that has ties to all of their other centralized War fare AI / Petri Net systems via Agile. They will use it to mold and shape the weather however they desire and  distribute controlled amounts of population specific soft kill bio weapons or bio engineered nano flus.

For evidence of Nanobots and toxicity I merely point you to the authoritative researcher for Chemtrails and the disease they cause known as Morgellons. Clifford Carnicom
http://www.carnicom.com/morgobs1.htm
http://www.carnicom.com/culture3.htm
Culture Confirmed !!!
http://www.carnicom.com/culture2.htm

On top of this they use this stuff for mind control:
http://www.cuttingedge.org/News/n1345.cfm
has the patent number to prove this as does this  forum.
This forum also has a wealth of other information about the mind control application of all of this
http://www.mindcontrolforums.com/gwen-haarp-satellite-gps-emf-control-grid.htm .

Now do you get it?

It's hidden in plain sight.... Just like everything else they do :(....

Now this ends our  episode of    Buck Rogers / Grey Ghost / Flash Gordon. Tune in next time to see if    Buck Rogers / Grey Ghost / Flash Gordon manages to comprehend the sheer magnitude of what they are doing with all this. It's ALL CONNECTED. Will Buck Rogers / Grey Ghost / Flash Gordon realize this and see throught their OODA Loop in time?

Offline Cywar

« Reply #7 on: April 08, 2009, 06:11:30 PM »
Thanks for the repost - I missed all that.
"Condemnation without investigation is the height of ignorance."

—Albert Einstein

Offline lordssyndicate

• LinkedIn Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 08, 2009, 06:14:49 PM »
Thanks for the repost - I missed all that.
You are most welcome - no problem.

Offline lordssyndicate

• LinkedIn Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 08, 2009, 06:57:12 PM »
Just on a side note this whole system is under the control of GIG.
It's a Global Terraforming  system  under the control of an AI!

An AI -- EVEN!.

Doesn't any one else think it's a bad idea to have given an AI control over the planet's weather?

Offline StemCell

« Reply #10 on: April 08, 2009, 09:11:21 PM »
http://www.weathermod.com/

We have been conducting weather operations and research since 1961, and constantly strive to improve all aspects of these atmospheric water management tools. We invite visitors to our Fargo, North Dakota facilities. Just e-mail us at info@weathermod.com, and we will be pleased to answer any questions you may have.

Offline L2Design

• GOT GLOCK
    • Graphic Design/Printing
« Reply #11 on: April 08, 2009, 09:33:37 PM »

We have been conducting weather operations and research since 1961, and constantly strive to improve all aspects of these atmospheric water management tools. We invite visitors to our Fargo, North Dakota facilities. Just e-mail us at info@weathermod.com, and we will be pleased to answer any questions you may have.

PRICELESS!! ;D ;D ;D

I hope they get bombarded with calls and emails--those idiots. Or better yet, they call into the show ahahahahah
Make it so!

Offline lordssyndicate

• LinkedIn Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 09, 2009, 12:37:46 PM »
PRICELESS!! ;D ;D ;D

I hope they get bombarded with calls and emails--those idiots. Or better yet, they call into the show ahahahahah
Indeed, great site thanks for the post.

Offline NWOSCUM

• "Yuppie Scum"
« Reply #13 on: April 09, 2009, 12:55:59 PM »

Weather mod (cloud seeding) is very common and used to irrigate crops usually.  Cloud seeding IS NOT chemtrails. They are two SEPARATE things, do not confuse them.  It only feeds the debunkers.

Cloud seeding uses smaller Cessna type aircraft with spraying equipment attached.  CHEMTRAILS come out of commercial aircraft flying normal routes.  It's likely added to the fuel and there is no added visable spray equipment.  The pilots are likely unaware of whats coming out of their planes.
"The receptivity of the great masses is very limited, their intelligence is small, and their power of forgetting is enormous." --Adolph Hitler, "Mein Kampf"

Offline Lexington1775

« Reply #14 on: April 09, 2009, 01:47:52 PM »
I think you are reading between the lines and inserting words that aren't there.
Maybe your Buck Rogers ring is tuned wrong.

I live on the east coast near Boston and when I look up I hardly ever see anything that could be described as a 'chemtrail'.
Maybe they just don't spray this close to the coast?? But if it is in the jet fuel wouldn't the chemtrails be everywhere that the jets fly?
The only possible trails I ever see are probably related to the weather/humidity conditions. I'm not saying these things aren't more obvious where you live, maybe they are, i don't know.

If there are additives in the jet fuel, why doesn't someone just get some samples and have them tested. Should be easy with mass spectrometry to see what is in it.

Where are the documents? (Not some article in some newspaper or some statement on a TV news broadcast.)

If chemtrails are real I would like to know the truth, but I am a skeptic and need some hard evidence. Something that doesn't require reading between the lines.

Offline lordssyndicate

• LinkedIn Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 09, 2009, 02:47:10 PM »
Weather mod (cloud seeding) is very common and used to irrigate crops usually.  Cloud seeding IS NOT chemtrails. They are two SEPARATE things, do not confuse them.  It only feeds the debunkers.

Cloud seeding uses smaller Cessna type aircraft with spraying equipment attached.  CHEMTRAILS come out of commercial aircraft flying normal routes.  It's likely added to the fuel and there is no added visable spray equipment.  The pilots are likely unaware of whats coming out of their planes.

Yes let me clarify this separate from the High Altitude spraying conducted via Commercial Aircraft however the base science behind modifying weather. The actual Organic chemistry of the two is similar except the Government  program uses Nano Technology  and much more high precision chemicals to acomplish meather modification globally....

Now to the shill in Boston. A they spray the gulf stream to the southand north of you near the monitoring stations in NJ and Upstate NY.  By the time most contrails reach you they have already spread out so they only need to spray a layer above this or use the new nexgen micro dispersals that inteligently disperse in under 5 minutes....

Having done extensive amounts of research on this subject  for the past 7 years you may want to consider what I have to say on this subject an expert opinion.

Especially when you also consider the fact I was a Philosophy/ Physics double major organic chem / religion minor in college.

Add to that friends who work for accuweather and many other DOE labratories in IT and I have much more hands on experience dealing with direct credible data than your average joe...

So, when I say that I have in depth knowledge of how thius system works and the fact that this program has been operational  since the early 1980's( I saw them doing this via Air force jets out of Homestead Air force base in the early 80's even and so does my mother -- makes sense since this is the base of the Gulf Stream and you can use it to saturate the eastern seaboard and Europe via existing weather paterns...) {If you understand climatetology then you get this and why this was key ...}

I leave it at that.....

Offline lordssyndicate

• LinkedIn Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 09, 2009, 03:31:52 PM »
corrections to the above post... Jetstream and Gulf Stream and Contrails should read Chemtrails.

Offline NWOSCUM

• "Yuppie Scum"
"The receptivity of the great masses is very limited, their intelligence is small, and their power of forgetting is enormous." --Adolph Hitler, "Mein Kampf"

Offline NWOSCUM

• "Yuppie Scum"
Excellent Chemtrail Video
« Reply #18 on: April 10, 2009, 10:49:02 AM »

Offline mr anderson

• WeAreChange Brisbane
« Reply #19 on: April 10, 2009, 10:54:14 AM »
Big red text is big!  :o

http://www.toxicskies.com/

Sign up to be notified of upcoming theatrical screenings, DVD offerings, and getting involved in the Chemtrails Truth Movement!

WeAreChange Brisbane
I hold personal views, beliefs and opinions that do not necessarily reflect the beliefs and opinions of WeAreChange Brisbane as a whole.

Our Bitcoin address: 1Fzb4bp48oMr7CFzT3SbkTzKpMSvWW1X1t

Offline StemCell

« Reply #20 on: April 10, 2009, 11:26:03 AM »

Just because you yell with big pretty red letters does not make you right.

If the fact that they have been modifying the weather (which most sheeple don't believe they can do) by spraying with planes since 1961 publicly, I see no way how that helps debunk it for anyone with two or more communicating brain cells.

Offline liko

• Freedom or Nothing!
Re: Excellent Chemtrail Video
« Reply #21 on: April 10, 2009, 11:53:43 AM »
yes its very good this would be good for Alex's new film.Especially the part when there was a no fly zone & they appeared on 9/11.

Offline Sylvester Syndrome

• 'Whatever you Say, Chief!'
« Reply #22 on: April 10, 2009, 12:06:40 PM »
The very mission statement is a scientific way of stating we are spraying stuff in the air then using NEXRAD RADAR AND HAARP to control the weather.

Let me break this down because this is written in very specific scientific language.

Ok. So ,this is their admission of spraying as part of their very Mission statement at the top of their own page.

So, lets put on our Buck Rogers / Grey Ghost / Flash Gordon Decoder rings and tune the first  dial so that it replaces Aerosols for Chemtrails and let's re-read this. We will tune the rest of the rings here shortly and you will begin to see how truly diabolical this website and mission statement alone truly is! But for now, let's just rip this first onion layer off the matrix for ya!

Now, That alone looks  extremely damning in normal English right?

It get's worse. Hopefully you like I - are ready for our next episode of  Buck Rogers / Grey Ghost / Flash Gordon . Ok, let's tune the second ring of our dial so Radiative is replaced by "via H.A.A.R.P. / NEXRAD RADAR."

Suddenly , the average person begins to understand the true gravity of the mission statement. But,  frighteningly there is more because this is one of those heavily encrypted documents. The people who wrote this know that if the average person knew how diabolic this agency's very existance was there would be instant global rebellion to stop it.

So, time is running  out and Buck Rogers / Grey Ghost / Flash Gordon have to understand the true meaning of this message in time before the Evil Dr Illuminati's evil scheme results in Planetcide of all life on earth. Buck Rogers / Grey Ghost / Flash Gordon tunes his rings  special dial --the Auto heavy Encryption Cracking mode and suggests all of his  fan club members do the same.

Let us all now help  Buck Rogers / Grey Ghost / Flash Gordon read the translation all of our rings  spit out in unison.

WWW.ASP.BNL.GOV:The Department of Energy's Atmospheric Science Program has as its long-term goal developing comprehensive understanding of the atmospheric processes that control the transport, transformation, and fate of energy related trace chemicals and particulate matter.

Translation: We have achieved a massive 3d real time data grid based on Agile Software, C5iSR, and Petri Net capable AI systems running on the most powerful publicly disclosed super computers on the planet: http://www.top500.org/system/9707that lets us monitor and adjust chemtrail concentrations throughout the entire planet's atmosphere via the natural inherent properties of Barium's Atomic stability and a global network of satellites, NEXRAD RADAR, H.A.A.R.P., Aircraft, and Ground level monitoring base stations. (Plans and actual designs and patents are found in this sites archives for devices created specifically to monitor  ground level saturation of "Aerosols".)

WWW.ASP.BNL.GOV:The current focus of the program is aerosol radiative forcing of climate

Translation: We are using systems described above  to distrbute Chemtrails via tanks Found  in ALL US BASED COMERCIAL AIRLINES JETS distributed via the systems Anti Illuminati's research  discusses. (Go Read The NIAC Thread and other related threads  on the PHD Forum)

(Use some realy High power binoculars... I don't have any camera's with that kind of lens nor the several thousands of dollars one costs -- but I do have a good set of 300$ binoculars...... But even a cheap yet high power set of binoculars or telescope should let you realize all of these jets spraying really are commercial airliners... I have shown this to many people.... Any one with a good  high power telephoto lens  for Astronomy please post a youtube.. )

Whose substances are bound to Barium powered Nano Machines which are then manipulated via a high tech WiFi Systems comprised of  H.A.A.R.P. (a carrier wave like an ethernet cable) and NEXRAD RADAR (the data transmision system  - lik the nic card in a computer). We are using this system to conduct one giant planetary experiment in terraforming -- right here on earth.

: aerosol formation and evolution and aerosol properties that affect direct and indirect influences on climate and climate change.

The above described substances can be used to manipulate weather fronts change the path of storms, raise temperatures to prevent people from realizing what has been proven by accredited expert Astrophysicists --The Sun is in A Cooling Period.
http://anhonestclimatedebate.wordpress.com/2009/02/11/%E2%80%98earth-is-set-to-enter-a-20-year-cooling-period%E2%80%99/

‘Earth is Set to Enter a 20-year Cooling Period’

Dr. Jim Buckee, PhD Astrophysics, University of Oxford

Dr. Jim Buckee says he feels like a heretic, persecuted for his views and treated like an outcast. His crime? Being a climate change sceptic. Next week the former chief executive of the oil and gas firm Talisman, who has a PhD in astrophysics from the University of Oxford, will try to convince others that climate change has nothing to do with human activity.

During a lecture at the University of Aberdeen he will argue that, far from warming, the Earth is set to enter a 20-year cooling period. Dr Buckee believes human behaviour has no effect on the climate and the vast sums spent by governments trying to promote renewable energy to cut greenhouse gas emissions are being wasted. Far from being a key cause of climate change, he says, carbon dioxide emissions have little or no impact. His views are contrary to those held by governments, the Royal Society - an independent science body - the Met Office and the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change. Instead of human activities being responsible for the warming climate over the past 100 years, Dr Buckee insists there is a natural explanation, based on the activity of the Sun. Solar activity can affect the cosmic rays that reach the Earth’s atmosphere, and this in turn affects the climate, he says.

The “solar explanation” is one shared by many climate change sceptics. Dr Buckee says he is arguing against a tide of popular opinion which verges on the religious. “Any dissension is like a heresy,” he says. “People are stamped on so they can’t be heard. That has religious overtones.”

Dr Buckee believes his views are widespread although not always voiced. “I think it is the dominant view in professional science circles,” he says. “I know lots of people in universities and so on and quite often they have to retire before they can say what they want because it’s so frowned upon.”

Although he spent his career in the oil and gas industry, he denies having any vested interest. “A vested interest would make me shut up because it would drag up controversy,” he says. He adds that, while he was chief executive of Talisman, he did not make his views known, although he would explain them if asked. Dr Buckee’s belief in a solar explanation, a view expounded on a vast array of websites, is familiar to those in the climate change movement, who argue it has been discounted.

In the lecture, Dr Jim Buckee will put forward the idea that solar activity is responsible for changes to the climate. He will say the climate of the past few hundred years is a continuation of a normal process of gradual warming since the ice age 10,000 years ago. During that time, he argues, there have been constant fluctuations. He believes those fluctuations are caused by varying solar activity. When the sun is strong, it deflects cosmic rays from within and outside our galaxy. When the sun is weak, the rays enter the Earth’s atmosphere and cause low cloud, which has a cooling effect. He believes that, after a period of warming, the Earth is now entering a period of cooling that will last until 2030 or beyond. It is just one of the many theories put forward by sceptics, who argue that humans are not responsible for climate change.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now with the power of the AI systems Anti Illuminati and myself have uncovered through our research -- they will use this global transforming grid  -- which they built over the past 30 years -- that has ties to all of their other centralized War fare AI / Petri Net systems via Agile. They will use it to mold and shape the weather however they desire and  distribute controlled amounts of population specific soft kill bio weapons or bio engineered nano flus.

For evidence of Nanobots and toxicity I merely point you to the authoritative researcher for Chemtrails and the disease they cause known as Morgellons. Clifford Carnicom
http://www.carnicom.com/morgobs1.htm
http://www.carnicom.com/culture3.htm
Culture Confirmed !!!
http://www.carnicom.com/culture2.htm

On top of this they use this stuff for mind control:
http://www.cuttingedge.org/News/n1345.cfm
has the patent number to prove this as does this  forum.
This forum also has a wealth of other information about the mind control application of all of this
http://www.mindcontrolforums.com/gwen-haarp-satellite-gps-emf-control-grid.htm .

Now do you get it?

It's hidden in plain sight.... Just like everything else they do :(....

Now this ends our  episode of    Buck Rogers / Grey Ghost / Flash Gordon. Tune in next time to see if    Buck Rogers / Grey Ghost / Flash Gordon manages to comprehend the sheer magnitude of what they are doing with all this. It's ALL CONNECTED. Will Buck Rogers / Grey Ghost / Flash Gordon realize this and see throught their OODA Loop in time?

Naw! I don't see enough here to convince me

... :) ...

that HAARP is regularly used to enhance these wx mod results since HAARP is always heard by People with Scanners and such. Rarely is it heard in operational use, even it was doing so in covert transmissions ...
"You know I'm dealing with the Devil,
 in everyone I meet".
- 'Black Capricorn Day', - Jamiroquai.

"War is declared and battle come down".
— The Clash

Offline liko

• Freedom or Nothing!
« Reply #23 on: April 10, 2009, 12:20:59 PM »
great work! lordssyndicate

Offline NWOSCUM

• "Yuppie Scum"
« Reply #24 on: April 10, 2009, 12:40:46 PM »
Just because you yell with big pretty red letters does not make you right.

If the fact that they have been modifying the weather (which most sheeple don't believe they can do) by spraying with planes since 1961 publicly, I see no way how that helps debunk it for anyone with two or more communicating brain cells.

Uhhhm, I said they have been seeding for ever.  I said it in big red letters because people were confusing the seeding with chemtrails which are two separate things.  And the fact that they do that feeds the debunkers and defeats getting the truth out....... Get it? 

Offline TheHouseMan

« Reply #25 on: April 10, 2009, 01:22:07 PM »
If I see one more topic in large red and blue text, I will murder someone.

Offline NWOSCUM

• "Yuppie Scum"
« Reply #26 on: April 10, 2009, 01:26:32 PM »
If I see one more topic in large red and blue text, I will murder someone.

Why does it bother you so much?   ;D

Offline Irobot

• SHOW HOST WANTED!
    • 12160 SOCIAL NETWORK
« Reply #27 on: April 10, 2009, 02:24:59 PM »
DEATH FROM ABOVE? - HOLLYWOOD DOES CHEMTRAILS - March 3, 2009 by JackBlood    

www.wFUradio.com
www.deadlinelive.info

chemtrails-smoke

Last year, uber talented rock star Beck released his new CD “Modern Guilt” to little media acclaim. Could the lack of promotion of this release have been due to his song
“Chemtrails” which had the underground media in ecstasy?
This recording could be interpreted as the first major cultural reference regarding Aerosol Spraying by mysterious planes just above our heads. (Or maybe you haven’t yet noticed the gargantuan X’s, and checkerboard grids in the skies these last 10 + years?)

Here are some of the cryptic lyrics for “Chemtrails”:

I can’t believe / What we’ve / Seen outside / You and me / Watching the jets
Go by ………. So many people / So many people / Where do they go? / You and me
Watching the sky….. All I can take / From these skies / Is fog / And all I can see /
In this light / A boat sinking / Oh, oooh… Somebody’s sea / Swallowed by evil /
Already gone / You and me…. Watching the sea / Full of people / Already drowning
So many people So many people…. Where did they go? / You and me / Hit by a cloud
or an eagle (ref USA… CIA) Watching the jets… Pass go by … You and me watching…

The song is eerie and hypnotic, actually a very good piece. Watch / hear it here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7VmAQqi3OJc (unofficial tube with lots of examples of spraying)

TOXIC SKIES

THIS BRINGS US TO 2009. One of our people in Australia has just sent us a clip from a film aired down under titled - Toxic Skies. Starring - Anne Heche & James Tupper

READ MORE
http://deadlinelive.info/2009/03/03/death-from-above-hollywood-does-chemtrails/

12160  "Destroying the NWO"
Check out the blogs, videos, and discussions!!
http://12160.info/

RADIO HOST WANTED!!! 
Trolls R People 2

Offline lordssyndicate

• LinkedIn Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 10, 2009, 04:55:00 PM »
Awesome additions Irobot.

On top of this I add some more interesting data that shows the devices they built to monitor chemtrail saturation at ground level. This document also includes 4 years of data collected using these devices in the late 90's :

www.arm.gov/publications/proceedings/conf11/extended_abs/sheridan_pj.pdf

Eleventh ARM Science Team Meeting Proceedings, Atlanta, Georgia, March 19-23, 2001

Four Years of Continuous Surface Aerosol Measurements
from the DOE/ARM Southern Great Plains CART Site

P. J. Sheridan, D. J. Delene, and J. A. Ogren
Climate Monitoring and Diagnostics Laboratory
National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration
Boulder, Colorado

D. J. Delene
Cooperative Institute for Research in Environmental Sciences
University of Colorado
Boulder, Colorado
[/b]

Introduction

Continuous measurements of the optical and microphysical properties of aerosol particles have been
made at the U.S. Department of Energy’s (DOE’s) Atmospheric Radiation Measurement (ARM)
Program Southern Great Plains (SGP) Cloud and Radiation Testbed (CART) site covering the 4-year
period from July 1996 through June 2000.  The Aerosol Observing System (AOS) is housed in a single
trailer at the SGP CART site Central Facility and samples atmospheric aerosols at a height of 10 m
above the ground through a large-diameter intake stack.  Aerosols are passed from the stack through a manifold and into several sampling lines that deliver sample air to the various instruments.  Figure 1 is a schematic of the AOS showing stack, sampling lines, manifold, and instruments.  Major upgrades were performed in early 1997 to permit switching between different aerosol size ranges and again in late 1998 with the addition of a second integrating nephelometer to determine the change in light scattering associated with changes in relative humidity.

Aerosol Measurements

Measurements of the microphysical, chemical, and optical properties of atmospheric aerosol particles
are made by the AOS.  The sample air stream is gently heated when necessary to maintain a sample
relative humidity of < 40 percent.  A switched inertial impactor system periodically removes particles
larger than 1 µm aerodynamic diameter, resulting in Dp < 1 µm (submicrometer) and Dp < 10 µm
aerosol size fractions.  Table 1 provides the details of AOS instruments and measurements and shows
definitions for all measurement symbols and acronyms.  From the primary light scattering and
absorption measurements, a number of derived quantities, many of which are important for aerosol
radiative forcing estimates, are calculated.  These quantities include the aerosol single-scattering albedo, ω0, the hemispheric backscatter fraction, b, the Ĺngström exponent, ĺ, the fraction of light scattering attributable to submicrometer particles, Rsp, and the aerosol hygroscopic growth factor, f(RH).  In addition to our 

Figure 1.  Schematic of the aerosol observing system.

aerosol measurements listed in Table 1, daily filter samples of Dp < 1 µm particles are collected and
analyzed by researchers at National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration’s Pacific Marine
Environmental Laboratories.  This practice permits relating the chemical properties of the aerosols to
their optical and microphysical characteristics.

Results

Hourly, daily, and monthly statistics have been calculated that illustrate aerosol variability over a range of time scales.  In general, aerosol distributions plotted by day of the week showed little variability from one day to the next, suggesting that day-of-the-week has only a minor influence on the observed aerosol variability.  Some parameters, including condensation nucleus (CN) and σap, showed appreciably lower values in their distributions on Sunday and Monday than on the rest of the week, possibly from reduced vehicular traffic or less agricultural burning in the area on the weekends.  Other parameters showed distribution values for Sunday and Monday that were either slightly lower or nearly identical with those from the other weekdays.  Daily and annual aerosol cycles are discussed in following section.

Figure 2.  Statistical distributions of hourly-average, Dp < 10 µm aerosol data collected
over the 4-year period and grouped by hour of the day

A strong daily cycle was observed for total particle number, with the large peak in CN occurring during
local afternoon.  A different (albeit subtle) cycle was found for OPC counts (particles between 0.1 and 10 µm diameter) and σsp, with peaks between 1000 and 1300 UTC.  Finally, σap and ω0 showed inverse cycles, which is expected if variability in σap levels is driving the observed variability in ω0.

Annual Aerosol Cycles (July 1996 to June 2000)

Statistical distributions of hourly-average, Dp < 10 µm aerosol data collected over the 4-year period and grouped by month of the year are presented in Figure 3.  The σsp at a wavelength of 550 nm for the 4-year period showed a median value of 33 Mm-1 and was highest in February and August.  The 

Figure 3.  Statistical distributions of hourly-average, Dp < 10 µm aerosol data collected
over the 4-year period and grouped by month of the year.

median fraction of aerosol light scattering at 550 nm due to particles < 1 µm aerodynamic diameter was 0.85 over the entire record.  The median aerosol light absorption coefficient, σap, for the 4-year period was ~1.5 Mm-1 and was observed to be highest in late summer and autumn.  The σap showed an increasing trend of nearly 0.5 Mm-1/yr, possibly due to increased agricultural field burning in the area.

The occurrence of an autumn decrease in single-scattering albedo, ω0, was observed and may be caused by regional-scale agricultural, transportation activities, or seasonal changes in atmospheric flow patterns.  The median value for ω0 over the 4-year period was 0.95, but this value has decreased ~ 1 - 2 percent per year presumably due to increased agricultural burning.  Numerous field fires during the second half of 1999 influenced the surface aerosol at the CART site causing substantial variability of aerosol optical properties.

Aerosol Hygroscopic Growth Factor (1999 to 2000)

Statistical distributions of hourly-average, Dp < 10 µm aerosol f(RH) data grouped by hour of the day
(upper plot) and month of the year (lower plot) for the 2-year period from January 1999 to December
2000 are presented in Figure 4.  A weak daily cycle is evident that shows higher f(RH) values during
local afternoon and lower f(RH) values at night.  No obvious annual cycle was observed during this
period.  The February minimum and December maximum are likely statistical artifacts related to
instrument problems resulting in insufficient humidified nephelometer measurements at these times.

For the year 1999, a study was performed that related the aerosol hygroscopic growth factor,
corresponding to a relative humidity increase of 40 - 85 percent, to several probable aerosol types. 
Figure 5 shows f(RH) frequency distributions for various criteria.  The median f(RH) values for all Dp
< 10 µm and Dp < 1 µm aerosol particles were 1.83 and 1.86, respectively.  Aerosols that were probably impacted by locally-generated soil dust (Rsp < 0.6) and smoke from agricultural burning (ω0 < 0.8) showed much lower f(RH) values, at 1.59 and 1.55, respectively.

Summary

The first 4 years of continuous aerosol optical property measurements at the ARM SGP CART site have
produced a wealth of surface aerosol measurements useful in evaluating aerosol radiative forcing.  When
analyzed statistically over various time scales, numerous aerosol cycles become apparent.  Hour-of-the-
day and month-of-the-year variability in aerosol properties is typically more statistically significant
when related to the entire data set variability than is day-of-the-week variability.  Several of the stronger
aerosol cycles, including the afternoon rise in CN and the autumn decrease in ω0, are also apparent at the
rural continental aerosol-monitoring site at Bondville, Illinois (Delene and Ogren 2001).  The aerosol
hygroscopic growth factor showed a median value of 1.83 for Dp < 10 µm particles, but was much lower
for probable dust- and smoke-influenced aerosols.  For a more complete discussion of the aerosol
variability over the first 4 years of AOS operation, please see Sheridan et al. (2001).

Corresponding Author

P. J. Sheridan, patrick.sheridan@noaa.gov, (303) 497-6672

References

Bond, T. C., T. L. Anderson, and D. Campbell, 1999:  Calibration and intercomparison of filter-based
measurements of visible light absorption by aerosols.  Aerosol Sci. Technol., 30, 582-600.

Delene, D. J., and J. A. Ogren, 2001:  Variability of aerosol optical properties at four North American
surface monitoring sites.  J. Atmos. Sci., submitted.

Sheridan, P. J., D. J. Delene, and J. A. Ogren, 2001:  Four years of continuous surface measurements
from the DOE/ARM Southern Great Plains CART site.  JGR-Atmospheres, accepted.

Offline Committed

« Reply #29 on: April 10, 2009, 08:53:52 PM »
I've never seen chemtrails in our area.  I've looked on some chemtrail mapping sites and don't see anything within 8 - 10 hours from us either.  I guess that's a good thing.  Not sure how far this stuff can travel in a good wind.  I have seen clouds that look strange, like chemtrail clouds formed from several parrallel lines but maybe I'm reaching.  We have lots of pure blue sky up here and I'm grateful for that.

What I find strange is the amount of respitory problems and sickness.  Most blamed on the common flu.  I've been sick for 3 weeks now, first diagnosed with type A flu, high fever, respitory infection, cough etc.  Didn't get better and went back in.  Dr gave me strong anti-biotics and prednisone as he said I sound ashmatic.  Lots of other people with the same thing.  Isn't this strange in the spring?  IDK, maybe not.  My son and I didn't get a flu shot and got sick.  My wife got a flu shot and didn't get sick.  Who knows.
General Douglas MacArthur:
"I am concerned for the security of our great nation; not so much because of any threat from without, but because of the insidious forces working from within."

www.oathkeepers.org

Offline lordssyndicate

• LinkedIn Profile
« Reply #30 on: April 10, 2009, 09:06:37 PM »
I've never seen chemtrails in our area.  I've looked on some chemtrail mapping sites and don't see anything within 8 - 10 hours from us either.  I guess that's a good thing.  Not sure how far this stuff can travel in a good wind.  I have seen clouds that look strange, like chemtrail clouds formed from several parrallel lines but maybe I'm reaching.  We have lots of pure blue sky up here and I'm grateful for that.

Chemtrails have saturated the entire atmosphere --- the localized sections they spray to maintain this saturation -- can easily travel several hundred miles from where they were layed out.....

What I find strange is the amount of respitory problems and sickness.  Most blamed on the common flu.  I've been sick for 3 weeks now, first diagnosed with type A flu, high fever, respitory infection, cough etc.  Didn't get better and went back in.  Dr gave me strong anti-biotics and prednisone as he said I sound ashmatic.  Lots of other people with the same thing.  Isn't this strange in the spring?  IDK, maybe not.  My son and I didn't get a flu shot and got sick.  My wife got a flu shot and didn't get sick.  Who knows.

I call that designed engineering... She did not gt sick because she was given the virus that prevented her system from developing natural immunity to this season's bird flu --- which admittedly was quite different from most flus I've ever experienced and I nearly never get sick.... Which means you and your son will most likely be immune when they  spray the super bird flu they are cooking up because you've just aquired immunity to the precursor naturally.  Where as your wife - thanks to her flu shot - will never be able to be immune to any of it.

:/

Stay away from vaccines at all costs please  ... there are many threads on this forum pertaining to the vaccine subject that discuss why.... This is merely yet another reason to avoid them ...

Offline NinjaGaijin

• MYSPACE/DJNINJAGAIJIN
    • SUBTERFUGE SEMINARS MYSPACE
« Reply #31 on: August 14, 2009, 04:10:43 AM »
It's sad in a way but my partner is LUCKY she has horrible condition pernicious anemia, she works in a doctors office where in contact with H1N1 etc, but luckily does not have to have the bombardment of vaccines usually required in the profession, since it would compromise her (already compromised) immune system. She worked in a hospital before this and was subjected to them there so I was terrified to hear she might need another range of shots. They tried to assure her it was the absolute lowest child doses. I still informed her of the mislabeling etc.. so glad she isn't. Avoid disease with PROPER health not some really scary stuff injected..

I no longer use fluoride toothpaste
myspace.com/djninjagaijin / toxemiarecords.com / toxemiarecords.999.org

Offline Anon-PatriotUSA

• "Knowledge is only potential power" -Napoleon Hill
    • Anonymous Patriot USA's Citizen's Awareness Guide
« Reply #32 on: December 29, 2009, 08:45:18 PM »
As people who follow my posts know, I am somebody who 'believes' that the Western military industrial complex and its' many satellites and subsidiaries DO have more than a passive interest in fulfilling the criterion which enables their 'command & control' system HAARP to operate at maximum potential.

Meaning, I would bet on the government dispersing barium into the atmosphere as described in the patent for the man who created HAARP in its current form, Bernard Eastland. Read this particular patent here: http://www.patentstorm.us/patents/4686605/fulltext.html
"It has also been proposed to release large clouds of barium in the magnetosphere so that photoionization will increase the cold plasma density, thereby producing electron precipitation through enhanced whistler-mode interactions."

If you want a short video on the potential functions of HAARP, watch these:

FREQUENCIES OF DESTRUCTION 1 : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxRnkfvO_EU

FREQUENCIES OF DESTRUCTION 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QWTWTHunPkk

I recommend to EVERYBODY to watch the complete 15 parts of 'CHEMA-KILL 2.0' to see how 'CHEMTRAILS' dovetail perfectly into the HAARP program, and many other things as well.

Find it all here:

http://unhypnotize.com/chemtrails-project-cloverleaf/6264-chema-kill-movie-extended-version-2-0-1-15-a.html

That said, I wanted to re-post this very thorough 'anti-chemtrail' argument made by an individual on the 'Contrail Science' website.
The person makes some good points, and they need to be accounted for.

FROM CONTRAIL SCIENCE:

"boenoid

For what it is worth, I am a Boeing engineer with 20 years of experience in the aerospace industry.

* There are no special tanks anywhere on our airplanes to hold chemicals to be sprayed out.
* There are no spray nozzles on the airplanes either, unless you count the emergency fuel dump nozzles on the widebody jets.
* This can be readily ascertained by simply looking through an airplane before the interior wall panels are installed. Here is a list of all the tanks which are on a jetliner:
** Fuel, potable water, waste water, engine fire suppressant (Halon + other stuff), cargo fire suppressant (just Halon), hydraulic reservoirs. On the new airplanes you will also see tank-like devices which generate nitrogen to inert the fuel tanks.
* Further, there is no room for such stuff to get installed. You would have to carry TONS of liquid to make spray trails independent of the exhaust condensation, and the only liquid we carry tons of is Jet-A fuel.
* In Everett Washington, the Seattle flight museum has a restoration center where you can go see dismantled airplanes being readied for display in the museum. The work is done almost entirely by volunteers. I assume other flight museums have similar workshops. If you can find one where you live, go to the restoration center and see the planes up close. There’s no where to hide a sprayer system where it wouldn’t be seen by maintenance crews.

* The Boeing final assembly plant is open for tours by the public, and VIPs from all over the world can get close-up tours. The airplanes are built in a staggered sequence, so that two airplanes side-by-side are usually being made for two different airlines.
* The majority of Boeing’s production is sold overseas. In fact, the company is the nation’s largest exporter.
* Thus, if a domestic airplane was modified for “chemtrail production” in the factory, it would be as easy as pie for a foreign VIP to walk over and say, “What are these fancy tanks and sprayers on the American plane which aren’t on my airplane?”
* If any airplane WAS modified for chemtrail to add chemtrail sprayers, the thousands of Boeing employees would have to know. I don’t work in Fuels, and I can identify every tank and tube in the wing area.
* If thousands of Boeing employees knew, then so would thousands of supplier employees who go through our factories, thousands of airlines employees who go through our factories, and all the FAA and NTSB and DOT people as well. Also, our airplanes and factories are inspected by the Aviation Authorities of foreign countries (like EASA from Europe) and they would also need to be in on the conspiracy.
* There would simply be too many people involved to prevent this from leaking out. If the chem trail sprayers were being added in the factory, the secret would be out.

* So what if the chemtrail sprayers were being added by an aftermarket shop?
* You’re back to the same problem. It takes hundreds of people to design, build, and install a major modification on a jetliner, and the mod shops are just as open as Boeing is. You wouldn’t be able to keep the secret.
* Further, most airlines have their planes maintained by outside suppliers, who would have to be in on the conspiracy. Those who do their own maintenance do the work in open bays that again would make it easy to view the modification.
* And you have the same problem that you need to get thousands of maintenance people, suppliers, and certification authorities in on the conspiracy. It would have leaked by now. All it takes is one guy with a cell phone camera, and the world would know.

* So what if they somehow managed to do all this stuff anyway? Now you have to realize that somebody, somewhere, has to be pumping TONS of chemtrail chemicals into these mysterious hidden tanks on the airplanes. You would need a fill valve, and a distribution system, and special trucks carrying the chemicals disguised as fuel trucks. That would take thousands more people to be in on the conspiracy.
* One giveaway would be two fuel trucks pulling up to the same jetliner – one with the fuel and one with the chemicals. Remember, we’re talking about tons of liquid here.
* It just doesn’t work – you would need independent chemical fill ports, and somebody, somewhere, would notice.
* And while we’re talking about it, remember that every jetliner pilot has to check the weight of the plane and calculate a talk off runway length and other factors. The charts are the same for every jetliner of a given type, but if there really were chemtrail sprayers, then the charts for those airplanes would have to be different to account for the tons of chemicals that might be on the airplane.

* So, I really don’t think there is any way to hide the sprayers on jetliners. Too many people would have to know, and it would be too easy to detect by passerby.

* So, what if the chemtrail chemicals are in the jet fuel? This wouldn’t require ANY visible modifications to the airplanes, and far fewer people would have to know about the conspiracy.
* This would be harder to refute, BUT, you would have to discard the “on and off” contrails as being caused by pilots turning sprayers on and off. All the fuel on the plane came from the same fuel trucks and the same fuel tanks, so the supposed chemtrail would have to be continuous from takeoff until landing. I think that would have been noticed by now.

* So to my mind, that pretty much eliminates the possibility of using jetliners to create chemtrails.
* Which means you have to be using military jets, and thousands of them, flying unnoticed back and forth on normal commercial routes. So now you have to have all the air traffic controllers in on the conspiracy as well.
* And the planes will again need special tanks for the chemicals, and special fill ports, and special sprayers, and special tanker trucks filling the chemical tanks on the planes, special non-military suppliers delivering the stuff, and you’re right back to the same issue of needing to keep thousands of people from talking.

Bottom line:
You would need a special delivery system on the airplanes.
You would need a special fill system.
You would need independent tanker trucks.
You would need a separate supply chain.
You would need thousands and thousands of people to hold their tongues, and never have even ONE person leave any incriminating evidence in a safe deposit box to be discovered after their deaths.

It ain’t happening."

-
http://contrailscience.com/wwii-contrails/

I propose, that even if 99% of 'persistent contrails' are completely normal, & there are only 1% that corresponds to a 'conspiratorial' agenda then it needs to be flushed out all the same.

It's too powerful to ignore, considering the other types of evidence present, empirical and circumstantial.

Stay Sovereign America!

Offline NinjaGaijin

• MYSPACE/DJNINJAGAIJIN
    • SUBTERFUGE SEMINARS MYSPACE
« Reply #33 on: January 05, 2010, 05:00:10 AM »
wtf is up with u multiposter
myspace.com/djninjagaijin / toxemiarecords.com / toxemiarecords.999.org