Author Topic: Diabolical Vaccine Campaign in Texas  (Read 2162 times)

Offline MRNO

Diabolical Vaccine Campaign in Texas
« on: April 05, 2009, 07:33:52 am »
Here's what they're doing to promote vaccines in Texas: 

http://photos.fluoridefreeaustin.com/images/A_4/4/7/1/51744/Hugs_12d1c.jpg

(they also have a black baby and a brown baby and Spanish language billboards
so nobody will feel left out).  And they have radio adds featuring little children
barely able to talk describing the joys of getting vaccines.

Offline Katie

Re: Diabolical Vaccine Campaign in Texas
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2009, 09:13:04 am »
I have seen these adds, man what a load! I am a nurse on all our admission packets we must flag people who do not vaccinate their children. Then I also have to say if I reinforced vaccine teaching aka handed out preprinted info. I was extremely pressured to take the flu shot this year, made to feel like a bad nurse if I didn't. I buckled under the pressure because I needed the job, now that this swine flu has broke I wonder what the real agenda is. If they mandate the Swine flu vaccine I will not giving it to anyone, I will call safe harbor. If that doesn't work I guess I will be working at Walmart. I have a God to answer to.

jimwill

« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2009, 09:28:44 am »
Katie, I feel sorry for you. I don't know if we will be able to keep any job if we refuse the shot.
I intend to refuse it, so I guess I will probably be one of the (uncounted) unemployed! I don't know if you will even be able to work at Wally wold, since they are NWO owned also!

I'm planting my garden, and trying to get a generator (I guess I can steal gasoline if I need to!, or brew alcohol fuel) About all I can suggest is to try your best to set things up so you can live without their fiat money. May not be possible, but maybe we can cut down what we need. I don't get their programming tv at all - I'd have to get satellite to watch it and I refuse to pay for what used to be free. My electric bill and telephone bill are my major costs at present, and I feel I can live without the electric company. Difficult, but I feel that I can do it!

Offline Katie

« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2009, 09:29:39 pm »
Thanks for the support. Please pray for the doctors and nurses they will be up against very difficult choices. All you can do is ready yourself the best you can. Please don't take the shot. Tell everyone you love the same. I don't trust these drug companies at all. Always follow the money trail you will be surprised what you find. Take vitamin C, Zinc anti-oxidents anything you can do to bump up your immune system. Drink echinacea tea 3-4 times a day if you can get some. My husband and I have been storing food and supplies the last two days. Goodluck to you and yours. I'm praying for all of us.

Offline donnay

• Live Free Or Die Trying!
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2009, 09:38:20 pm »
I have seen these adds, man what a load! I am a nurse on all our admission packets we must flag people who do not vaccinate their children. Then I also have to say if I reinforced vaccine teaching aka handed out preprinted info. I was extremely pressured to take the flu shot this year, made to feel like a bad nurse if I didn't. I buckled under the pressure because I needed the job, now that this swine flu has broke I wonder what the real agenda is. If they mandate the Swine flu vaccine I will not giving it to anyone, I will call safe harbor. If that doesn't work I guess I will be working at Walmart. I have a God to answer to.

I think it is a shame that you are pressured into flagging people who do not vaccinate their children---there is one thing you must think about; how free is this country when doctors and nurses are snitches?  These are immoral orders and if I were in the medical industry, I would not follow immoral orders.  Inadvertently, you have blood on your hands when you follow orders to snitch on parents who are trying to protect their children from being poisoned.
Please visit my website: https://www.theherbsofthefield.com/

Offline Katie

« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2009, 08:27:01 am »
You still have the right to not vaccinate your children. I have never pressured parents to vaccinate- To me it is a choice. I just want people to beware how indoctrinated we are to be pro-vaccine. These drug companies are rich and very powerful. I believe most doctors and nurses, not saying all do not know about the side effects of vaccines. I believe people should have rights and choices in healthcare. It seems to me that the choices seem to be one sided aka pro-vaccine. I do not appreciate you thinking doctors and nurses are snitches. Please don't lump us all together. There are still a great deal of good people out there fighting the good fight for the good of their patients, but sometimes we stand alone. I personally refuse to give vaccines due to personal beliefs but I also pay for that choice.