PrisonPlanet Forum
July 14, 2014, 07:30:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Stormfront (A Bunch of White IDIOTS!) display TOD  (Read 3067 times)
Protista910

« on: March 30, 2009, 07:45:56 PM »

http://www.stormfront.org/forum/showthread.php?t=580100

I frigging hate these people, white racist nationalists. Seriously, I hope they all get shot in the head somewhere, they blame AJ for the Jew wife and Webster with the Anglo-American comment. Would anybody like to report this to somebody or something? I hate them because they hate blacks and whatever ethnicity they choose is 'unpure'.
Imo, I love blacks just as much as white people but seriously, we need to do something to fend these folks off. Hell, it was just a stupid rant from stupid people. I thought it be a joke to show you all something retarded for a sense.... White Nationalists can suck my donkey nuts.  Grin
pizzedoff

« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2009, 07:51:47 PM »

Don't hate that just feeds the Beast, pity them.

Do not judge by appearances; a rich heart may be under a poor coat.- Scottish Proverb

"The road to a friend's house is never long."- Danish Proverb
clearmyst

« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2009, 07:54:48 PM »

Every community has a bunch of low intelligent, easily malleable bunch that serve as the tools for divide and conquer.
Just dont become entrapped in any ensuing so called 'race' wars that will follow.
If your going to burn someone, well you know who the real foes are.
Protista910

« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2009, 07:58:58 PM »

Yea, I'll pity before I hate, lol. They'll be wiped out anyways, all those who have self-pity to kill Blacks. God bless us!
Geolibertarian
Global Moderator

9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB! www.ae911truth.org

« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2009, 08:01:13 PM »

I'd bet money that the webmaster of that forum is either a Fed or an unwitting puppet of someone who is.

"Abolish all taxation save that upon land values." -- Henry George

"If our nation can issue a dollar bond, it can issue a dollar bill." -- Thomas Edison

http://webofdebt.com
http://schalkenbach.org
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=203330.0
lord edward coke

"Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God"

« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2009, 08:02:55 PM »

I frigging hate these people, white racist nationalists. Seriously, I hope they all get shot in the head somewhere, they blame AJ for the Jew wife and Webster with the Anglo-American comment. Would anybody like to report this to somebody or something? I hate them because they hate blacks and whatever ethnicity they choose is 'unpure'.
Imo, I love blacks just as much as white people but seriously, we need to do something to fend these folks off. Hell, it was just a stupid rant from stupid people. I thought it be a joke to show you all something retarded for a sense.... White Nationalists can suck my donkey nuts.  Grin
  When you Hate, you join the darkside.

"Liberty has never come from government.  Liberty has always come from the subjects of government. The history of liberty is a history  of resistance. The history of liberty is a history of limitations of government power, not the increase of it." http://sedm.org/
nustada

« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2009, 08:03:40 PM »

I hate racism, because I have about every major race in my blood,  my family history is of viking, east and west Indians, sailors, pirates and outlaws, so I am easily hated. On those forced racism cards (equal opportunity) I had to write in, none/all of the above.
M3rcy

« Reply #7 on: March 30, 2009, 08:05:15 PM »

"I have gotten about 9 minutes into it and got turned off when Webster Tarpley said " the New World Order is another name for the anglo-american domination"...this is total bs. I will continue watching it later but that just chapped my hyde.  So is this more disinformation? Again trying to make the white man the enemy."

The truth hurts them....the white sheeplez.

CHAT HERE: ##conspiracy on irc.freenode.net or here http://infowars.chatango.com/
Puff1
« Reply #8 on: March 30, 2009, 08:22:12 PM »

I hate racism, because I have about every major race in my blood,  my family history is of viking, east and west Indians, sailors, pirates and outlaws, so I am easily hated. On those forced racism cards (equal opportunity) I had to write in, none/all of the above.

I can trace mine to the Mayflower and to the founding fathers, but I also have Native American Indian mixed in there too.  I agree with you, after seeing a few things that people are capable of, I can say race makes no difference.  This world isn't where I'll spend my eternity, and it's none of the above! 

"I have gotten about 9 minutes into it and got turned off when Webster Tarpley said " the New World Order is another name for the anglo-american domination"...this is total bs. I will continue watching it later but that just chapped my hyde.  So is this more disinformation? Again trying to make the white man the enemy."

The truth hurts them....the white sheeplez.

Yes, anything to stir up crap and blame one group while the manipulators and the instigators who chuckle behind the scenes care about no one but themselves.  And yes, if anything hurts them it would be the truth. 
Protista910

« Reply #9 on: March 30, 2009, 08:29:01 PM »

I'm a descendant of George Washington's Wife Martha Custer Washington and also Rober E. Lee's descendant. My biology teacher said he had a racist father but he's married to a black girl from Africa and has 2 kids of his own. Plus when I showed him this DVD he made me smile, oh the joy.
So, I told a few girls in my class that the color of your skin doesn't make any difference in who you are. If in fact the Elites placed the AIDS virus into African-Americans then this is why they are so uninformed about the reality of things.
They'll wake up soon enough though.
lord edward coke

"Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God"

« Reply #10 on: March 31, 2009, 08:48:59 AM »

The second secret requisite for the success of our government is comprised in the following: To multiply to such an extent national failings, habits, passions, conditions of civil life, that it will be impossible for anyone to know where he is in the resulting chaos, so that the people in consequence will fail to understand one another

Lk:12:53:

The father shall be divided against the son, and the son against the father; the mother against the daughter, and the daughter against the mother; the mother in law against her daughter in law, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.

"Liberty has never come from government.  Liberty has always come from the subjects of government. The history of liberty is a history  of resistance. The history of liberty is a history of limitations of government power, not the increase of it." http://sedm.org/
ES

Old Iron Sides: Enemy of Tyrannical Scum

« Reply #11 on: March 31, 2009, 07:37:40 PM »

DEAD KENNEDYS LYRICS

"Nazi Punks f**k Off"

Punk ain't no religious cult
Punk means thinking for yourself
You ain't hardcore cos you spike your hair
When a jock still lives inside your head

Nazi punks
Nazi punks
Nazi punks-f**k Off!

Nazi punks
Nazi punks
Nazi punks-f**k Off!

If you've come to fight, get outa here
You ain't no better than the bouncers
We ain't trying to be police
When you ape the cops it ain't anarchy

[Repeat chorus]

Ten guys jump one, what a man
You fight each other, the police state wins
Stab your backs when you trash our halls
Trash a bank if you've got real balls

You still think swastikas look cool
The real nazis run your schools
They're coaches, businessmen and cops
In a real fourth reich you'll be the first to go

[Repeat chorus]

You'll be the first to go
Unless you think

[ www.azlyrics.com ]

"My heroes are people who monkey wrench the new world order". - Jello Biafra
wvoutlaw2002
« Reply #12 on: March 31, 2009, 08:22:28 PM »

Found this in the Propaganda Matrix group on Yahoo! Groups. And found the original post on WRH.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Propaganda_Matrix/message/94033

http://whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICLES/stormfront.html?q=stormfront.html

IS "STORMFRONT" A HOAX?

As Cindy Sheehan renews her vigil outside the Bush ranch, a group of "White Supremacists" have shown up just in time for the mainstream media to proclaim that the peace movement harbors racists and (shudder) anti-Semites!

The timing is just too cute to be believed, and in an age where Karl Rove has redefined political dirty tricks to a degree that even Dick Nixon would admire, one has good reason to be skeptical who the "White Supremacists" are and more to the point, who they work for.

So, a Whatreallyhappened reader did a DNS search on stormfront.org, the supposed top of the heap in anti-Semitic groups, whose existence is cited as grounds for continued funding of various holocaust museums and the passage of draconian "hate" laws used to silence criticism of Israel.

Here is the DNS record whois returns on stormfront.org. Better verify it yourselves, because as soon as this article hits the net count on it to be changed.

Domain ID:D904136-LROR
Domain Name:STORMFRONT.ORG
Created On:11-Jan-1995 05:00:00 UTC
Last Updated On:11-Jan-2005 00:55:16 UTC
Expiration Date:10-Jan-2006 05:00:00 UTC
Sponsoring Registrar:Network Solutions LLC (R63-LROR)
Registrant ID:20232497-NSI
Registrant Name:Stormfront Inc.
Registrant Organization:Stormfront Inc.
Registrant Street1:PO Box 6637
Registrant Street2:
Registrant Street3:
Registrant City:West Palm Beach
Registrant State/Province:FL
Registrant Postal Code:33405
Registrant Country:US
Registrant Phone:+1.56183300
Registrant Phone Ext.:
Registrant FAX:
Registrant FAX Ext.:
Registrant Email:root@STORMFRONT.ORG
Admin ID:6042920-NSI
Admin Name:Don Black
Admin Street1:PO BOX 6637
Admin Street2:
Admin Street3:
Admin City:WEST PALM BCH
Admin State/Province:FL
Admin Postal Code:33405-6637
Admin Country:US
Admin Phone:+1.56183300
Admin Phone Ext.:
Admin FAX:
Admin FAX Ext.:
Admin Email:root@STORMFRONT.ORG
Tech ID:6042920-NSI
Tech Name:Don Black
Tech Street1:PO BOX 6637
Tech Street2:
Tech Street3:
Tech City:WEST PALM BCH
Tech State/Province:FL
Tech Postal Code:33405-6637
Tech Country:US
Tech Phone:+1.56183300
Tech Phone Ext.:
Tech FAX:
Tech FAX Ext.:
Tech Email:root@STORMFRONT.ORG
Name Server:ISERVER.STORMFRONT.ORG
Name Server:NS5.ZONEEDIT.COM
Name Server:NS14.ZONEEDIT.COM
Name Server:
Name Server:
Name Server:
Name Server:
Name Server:
Name Server:
Name Server:
Name Server:
Name Server:
Name Server:

Stormfront is a CORPORATION. And the registrant and technical contact addresses are in Palm Beach, Florida.

PALM BEACH, FLORIDA?!?

Something tells me that Stormfront isn't what it seems to be.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: