Luke Rudkowski and two others arrested by NYPD - now released!

Author Topic: Luke Rudkowski and two others arrested by NYPD - now released!  (Read 108405 times)

Offline freedom7

Re: Luke Rudkowski and two others arrested by NYPD - now released!
« Reply #280 on: March 30, 2009, 06:33:36 PM »
I chipped in as well, Luke needs our help and if everyone can chip in even if just a little it will help.

Offline Brocke

• Eleutherophiliac & Drapetomaniac
  • Global Moderator
  • I am not a number, I am a free man!
    • Vimeo page
« Reply #281 on: March 30, 2009, 07:02:06 PM »

Freedom Tower name changed to One World Trade Center[/b]

http://www.newsday.com/services/newspaper/printedition/friday/news/ny-nyfree2712590972mar27,0,6084299.story

People are pissed. 

That was the name of the North Tower, which is disrespectful on several levels.

That is disgusting!  >:(

That men do not learn very much from the lessons of history is the most important of all the lessons of history.
~Aldous Huxley

He who has a why to live can bear almost any how. - ~Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline White Rose Sophie

Re: Luke Rudkowski and two others arrested by NYPD - Police Brutality/Setup!
« Reply #282 on: March 30, 2009, 09:40:24 PM »
WOOT!
I’m wondering what evidence the NYPD has to show that Luke breached the peace and or did violence in the lobby. How do you trespass in an open to the public lobby? I would like to see the law about impersonating a reporter and or why would an American need a license to report anything. 

I believe that the Hilton Hotel would have to be one to press the 'trespassing' charges.  Maybe they are not aware of how many people this has angered.....

;) ;) ;) ;)

Offline William Rausch

• I am not a number. I am a free man!
« Reply #283 on: March 30, 2009, 10:03:03 PM »
This post is partially similar to George Washington's Blog's item on this subject, but it is not identical, as it looks at the aspect of state influence over the US media, and GWB's looks more at corporate influence over the same.  (I composed it in my head before GWB's item was posted).  Please read it even though it seems, at first, to be treading the same ground: it's actually a parallel path with a different view.

The arrest of Luke Rudowsky and Company for the criminal offense of Impersonating a Journalist, and several other such incidents, illustrates the fact that the powers that be in the US appear to be developing a claim that the First Amendment's protection of freedom for the press only applies to that portion of the press which is regulated by the State to the extent of those particular press outlets serving as hosts for Operation Mockingbird CIA operatives.  Thus, the Constitution, according to this interpretation still under development, grants the press freedom to operate under state regulation that it might serve in the capacity of handmaiden to the state.  In this sense, all those whom the state recognizes as "real" journalists (i.e., those who, by means of concealment, tacitly endorse the establishment's view that the 9/11 first responders (almost all of whom stem from working-class origins (as does the present writer)) may have been handy at the WTC site on 9/11 and in the months following, but, as they re no longer capable of serving society according to their training, are "useless eaters" whose duty is to perish as soon as possible) are actually state agents (i.e., the acceptance by the corporate press of the placement of intelligence operatives within the the same in order to regulate the same creates an agency relationship between these press outlets and the state, which continues to the reporters through those reporters' agency relationship with their particular press outlet).  In other words, the First Amendment's protection of freedom of the press is reduced to the state's having the constitutional right to praise itself, or to conceal its own operations when this would serve it better.  It thus creates, on the part of the state and the establishment which the state serves, an effective monopoly on the flow of information through society.

I'd like to see an attorney actually try to argue that point before an unbribed, unthreatened, unblackmailed judge.
No. 6:  What do you want?

No. 2:  Information.  Information.  Information.

No. 6:  Well, you won't get it.

No. 2:  By hook or by crook, we will.

Offline pac522

• Peace sells, but who's buying?
« Reply #284 on: March 30, 2009, 11:24:53 PM »
This post is partially similar to George Washington's Blog's item on this subject, but it is not identical, as it looks at the aspect of state influence over the US media, and GWB's looks more at corporate influence over the same.  (I composed it in my head before GWB's item was posted).  Please read it even though it seems, at first, to be treading the same ground: it's actually a parallel path with a different view.

The arrest of Luke Rudowsky and Company for the criminal offense of Impersonating a Journalist, and several other such incidents, illustrates the fact that the powers that be in the US appear to be developing a claim that the First Amendment's protection of freedom for the press only applies to that portion of the press which is regulated by the State to the extent of those particular press outlets serving as hosts for Operation Mockingbird CIA operatives.  Thus, the Constitution, according to this interpretation still under development, grants the press freedom to operate under state regulation that it might serve in the capacity of handmaiden to the state.  In this sense, all those whom the state recognizes as "real" journalists (i.e., those who, by means of concealment, tacitly endorse the establishment's view that the 9/11 first responders (almost all of whom stem from working-class origins (as does the present writer)) may have been handy at the WTC site on 9/11 and in the months following, but, as they re no longer capable of serving society according to their training, are "useless eaters" whose duty is to perish as soon as possible) are actually state agents (i.e., the acceptance by the corporate press of the placement of intelligence operatives within the the same in order to regulate the same creates an agency relationship between these press outlets and the state, which continues to the reporters through those reporters' agency relationship with their particular press outlet).  In other words, the First Amendment's protection of freedom of the press is reduced to the state's having the constitutional right to praise itself, or to conceal its own operations when this would serve it better.  It thus creates, on the part of the state and the establishment which the state serves, an effective monopoly on the flow of information through society.

I'd like to see an attorney actually try to argue that point before an unbribed, unthreatened, unblackmailed judge.

Welcome to the Infowar.
This country did not achieve greatness with the mindset of "safety first" but rather "live free or die".

Truth is the currency of love. R[̲̅ə̲̅٨̲̅٥̲̅٦̲̅]ution!

We are all running on Gods laptop.
The problem is the virus called the Illuminati.  ~EvadingGrid

The answer to 1984 is 1776.

Offline Aerioch

« Reply #285 on: March 30, 2009, 11:51:35 PM »
Luke's case hinges on the type of press pass he has ... Which type is it?  Was it specificaly issued for this public meeting?

Event-specific
For tradeshows, community gatherings, sporting events, award shows, professional conferences, or major events of any type, press passes are generally available. These are sometimes referred to as ‘press badges’.[4] For event organizers, media involvement is not only desirable – it is often requisite of the event’s success. What privileges press badges offer, and who is eligible to receive them, depends on the nature of the affair.

Generally, prospective recipients must apply in advance, offering evidence of their credentials. Event sponsors may request past published material, or a letter from the news agency (using the company letterhead) detailing the job assignment.[5] [6] Generally, non-reporting employees of news agencies (executives, sales personnel, publishers, editors, et cetera) are not eligible for press passes.[7] In addition to traditional journalists, prominent (and sometimes not-so-prominent) bloggers may be granted event passes.[4][8]

Many major events, especially tradeshows, will issue a press kit to pass-bearers.[9] A press pass may allow the bearer to request interviews with noteworthy attendants, and special rooms are sometimes set aside for this purpose.[5][10]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Press_pass

I hope that it wasn't issued by those in charge of this specific event, if so then they hold all the cards.

:D Watching those on Bloomberg's staff who sent the dog's on WeAreChange being held accountable is going to be awesome!
Dr. Strangelove: Or, How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb

Offline William Rausch

« Reply #286 on: March 30, 2009, 11:54:54 PM »
pac522:

Thanks!

RonPaulRulz08:

I believe there are, but, often, prosecutorial forum shopping or unusual case assignment guarantee that such judges seldom hear political cases.

Offline William Rausch

« Reply #287 on: March 31, 2009, 12:06:58 AM »
Whoah!

The thing that Manny mentioned about having an undercover cop offer two dollars for a Metrocard swipe actually happened to me, once.  I would have fallen for it, too, but, thanks be to God almighty, I had an all day pass which can't be swiped twice in quick succession, so I had to explain that it wasn't possible.  It didn't dawn on me until much later (duh!) that, if he had two dollars, he could just feed them into the farebox!

Offline thought_criminal

• Conspiracy of one.
    • my myspace page about building 7
« Reply #288 on: March 31, 2009, 02:16:30 AM »
Luke Rudowski sounds like he's never been to jail before (from his interview with Jason Bermas)

I've seen some crazy shit in county jail. The most f**ked up thing was this old guy (A war veteran) who was basically given a "life sentence"  for being a homeless guy passing though town.

You see, for some crazy reason in MS (in my county at least) it's considered a crime (vagrancy) to get caught having less than $10 in your pocket AND not having an address.

This old man was sentenced (I went to court alongside him ... didn't just take his word) with a $300 fine and incarceration until fines were paid  ... PLUS $10 a day jail fees ... for *NOT HAVING $10+*

Crazy.  It was basically a life sentence because he had no family to pay his fines, and as an inmate was not allowed to have more than $20 on him.

I knew several trustees (and later became one) so I was heavily involved in selling cigarettes in my pod.  I would always cut the old man a break and sell em to him at cost (even though he didn't smoke) just so he could raise the hundreds of dollars he needed to become free.

A week or so in, he'd made a good hundred dollars and the guards stole his money (for their own pockets) during a shakedown. 

When I became a trustee, I was one of only 3 people in the whole jail allowed to go into a gas station every day (because of my duties), so I became a major source for smuggling in cigarettes, even to other trustees.

I went way out of my way to basically sell the old man cigs at *store* cost (25% or less of in-jail value), and I even arranged to have a few friends who were trustees divide up and hold his profits for him .. since we were allowed to have more money on us. 

By the end of my 30 days, I helped him raise (and keep) the $600 or so it cost for him to buy his freedom and escape a
ridiculous life sentence for not having $10 in his pocket.

He actually got out a few days before I did.

"It is the first responsibility of every citizen to Question Authority." - Benjamin Franklin

Offline William Rausch

« Reply #289 on: March 31, 2009, 05:14:15 AM »
thought_criminal:

I don't know if you believe in Bible teaching (and I'm the last one to blame you if you don"t), but here's the Word of the Lord as I think I've heard it:

Matt. 5:6 Blessed [are] they who hunger and thirst for righteousness: for they shall be filled

Matt. 5:7 Blessed [are] the merciful: for they shall obtain mercy.

And I'll spare you a link to Johnny Cash's rendition of Glen Sherley's song: "Greystone Chapel".

Mike Philbin

« Reply #290 on: March 31, 2009, 05:31:55 AM »
that's three square meals a day in my book, pal - and all the anal sex you can muster.

non-LOL

;(

Offline William Rausch

« Reply #291 on: March 31, 2009, 07:18:47 AM »
Mike Filbin:

All the anal sex you can muster?

I'm not exactly on the "mustering up" side of homosexual sex.

And I've never gotten it, but I know I wouldn't like getting it.

So, what's really behind your Alestair Crowley avatar?

Here's the most optimistic song that this working-class Milwaukee boy is able to muster.

It's about the New World Order, which is actually a very old story to some ethnic groups.

Lately including us Northern working-class Euro-ethnics who lost our nice urban neighborhoods to strangers who were driven there by their own effete "betters" who feared energetic, heterosexual, rapidly reproducing, massively eating hoards just like me and mine.

What "oppressed" Western homosexuals can never understand is the extent to which they have no idea what a fantasy land of biological inanity and sociological triviality they inhabit compared to those of us who must actually weight the benefits of having any sex life at all versus the demands of parenthood in an economy that can't provide the most fundamental support for the very continuance of human life.  (The last being something homosexuals can't provide to begin with.

And tha'ts what really bugs homosexuals, isn't it?

The fact that, however "accepted" their "lifestyle" is, the future can never be theirs.

Well, here's the video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tl08n8_b3Sw

Mike Philbin

« Reply #292 on: March 31, 2009, 07:44:23 AM »
So, what's really behind your Alestair Crowley avatar?

No comment until you get A SENSE OF HUMOUR and stop looking for a fight.

:)

Offline William Rausch

« Reply #293 on: March 31, 2009, 09:06:41 AM »
Mike Filbin:

Sorry.  I actually do have a sense of humor.  I guess you've just touched upon a sensitive area.

Offline Eckhart Tolle

« Reply #294 on: March 31, 2009, 06:06:18 PM »
"Word of the Lord" and "Anal Sex"??!?!

What the crap happened to this thread? lol  :D

You guys trying to sabotage it or something?

Offline Dig

• All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man.
    • Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #295 on: March 31, 2009, 06:09:16 PM »
"Word of the Lord" and "Anal Sex"??!?!

What the crap happened to this thread? lol  :D

You guys trying to sabotage it or something?

I think (hope) they stopped.

BTW anybody got the youtube of Bermas and Luke last night?
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline M3rcy

« Reply #296 on: March 31, 2009, 06:10:42 PM »
I enjoyed that interview with Luke on JB's show....BS what happened to him. I hope he fights, has good resources to do it with and course win.
CHAT HERE: ##conspiracy on irc.freenode.net or here http://infowars.chatango.com/

Offline thought_criminal

• Conspiracy of one.
    • my myspace page about building 7
« Reply #297 on: April 02, 2009, 01:02:09 AM »
I've never been to prison, but the county jails I've been in were devoid of any butt rape I knew of.
 The exclusion being "J tank" - where all the pedophiles and rapists are segregated.

The main threat of the guards was to say: "I'll put you in J-Tank"

Dude, I don't want to know what goes on over there in J-Tank... but I've seen a guy from there get sent to infirmary for anal stitches!
 Ouch! / Yuk!     (vomits in mouth)

"It is the first responsibility of every citizen to Question Authority." - Benjamin Franklin

zafada

« Reply #298 on: May 24, 2009, 02:42:55 AM »
Heh, no comment on this one guys.

Just remember that this is only the beginning...you think this is bad?  Damn, we're in for much worse and you know what's going to instigate it all?

This.

zafada

« Reply #299 on: May 24, 2009, 02:45:40 AM »
One thing I forgot to mention is that this is why they are called wearechange...because undoubtedly change will come but it's not the good change.  We have it pretty damn good now compared to what we're going to get for 'not behaving'.

So let him get tortured or whatever the f**k.  There will be hell to pay because I know you guys would back any kind of charges/lawsuit so I wouldn't get all worked up and torture or any kind of physical/mental harm will ensure his success.

WAMF