Author Topic: If there's available bandwidth, for activism & preserving the truth, ...  (Read 727 times)

Offline criticalunity

• Working 20/7 to put the proof together!
    • Clarifying Conspiracy Realities For Humanity & Liberty
I suggest setting something up so that you can allow a download of a zip file that will contain all the proof.

The internet was censored incredibly fast in Australia, and I'm telling you all to take action on this , EVEN IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE IT yet, because... If the net is censored, you will not be able to find out the truth, and I don't want to find us all waking up in FEMA camps, saying: "Hey, ... Them 'conspiracy theorists realists, were right.... "

WE MUST NOT ALLOW THIS TYRANNY TO OCCUR!

- Information MUST be preserved! - After downloading the zip file, copy it onto CD,s disks, print, etc!

All proof of crimes against humanity under one roof... Activist tools for clarifying conspiracy realities NOW for all humanity and our liberty!

Offline criticalunity

• Working 20/7 to put the proof together!
    • Clarifying Conspiracy Realities For Humanity & Liberty
Well, I'm going to do it.

- VERY important!

All proof of crimes against humanity under one roof... Activist tools for clarifying conspiracy realities NOW for all humanity and our liberty!

Offline TheHouseMan

Good work.

I made a basic document (2 pages long) that I advise you to print off:

http://sites.google.com/site/resistanceflyers/Home/NewWorldOrderforDummies.pdf?attredirects=0