PrisonPlanet Forum
July 28, 2014, 06:32:40 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: If there's available bandwidth, for activism & preserving the truth, ...  (Read 719 times)
criticalunity

Working 20/7 to put the proof together!

« on: March 28, 2009, 02:34:49 PM »

I suggest setting something up so that you can allow a download of a zip file that will contain all the proof.

The internet was censored incredibly fast in Australia, and I'm telling you all to take action on this , EVEN IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE IT yet, because... If the net is censored, you will not be able to find out the truth, and I don't want to find us all waking up in FEMA camps, saying: "Hey, ... Them 'conspiracy theorists realists, were right.... "

WE MUST NOT ALLOW THIS TYRANNY TO OCCUR!

- Information MUST be preserved! - After downloading the zip file, copy it onto CD,s disks, print, etc!

All proof of crimes against humanity under one roof... Activist tools for clarifying conspiracy realities NOW for all humanity and our liberty!
criticalunity

Working 20/7 to put the proof together!

« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2009, 02:39:29 PM »

Well, I'm going to do it.

- VERY important!

All proof of crimes against humanity under one roof... Activist tools for clarifying conspiracy realities NOW for all humanity and our liberty!
TheHouseMan

« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2009, 02:49:36 PM »

Good work.

I made a basic document (2 pages long) that I advise you to print off:

http://sites.google.com/site/resistanceflyers/Home/NewWorldOrderforDummies.pdf?attredirects=0
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: