Evidence of Censorship related to Gardasil vaccine's Adverse Reactions

Author Topic: Evidence of Censorship related to Gardasil vaccine's Adverse Reactions  (Read 2903 times)

Offline KiwiClare

• Either you're with us or with the terrorists
    • Northland New Zealand Chemtrails Watch
Have a look at the Google link to Judicial Watch website where a pdf file of evidence regarding the Gardasil vaccine is posted.  A few weeks ago if you Googled "Judicial Watch Gardasil" this site was readily accessible.  Now if you Google "Judicial Watch Gardasil"  you will find that the information is effectively censored.  You will see this:

Judicial Watch Investigates Side-Effects of HPV Vaccine | Judicial ...
This site may harm your computer.
Judicial Watch has posted links to the adverse event reports below and continues to monitor VAERS reports submitted to the FDA in relation to Gardasil. ...
www.judicialwatch.org/gardasil - Similar pages

There is no seemingly obvious way for folks to get to the page. Not where I am anyway. I am in New Zealand.
Try it for yourselves and see what happens.  >:(

Also, while I have stated in posts on 2 NZ websites that it is indicated on page 14 of the Gardasil insert, which is here: http://www.merck.com/product/usa/pi_circulars/g/gardasil/gardasil_pi.pdf
 that it mentioned on page 14 that the vaccine may lead to an increase in precancerous lesions, today when I had a look at the insert, there is a big space on page 13 and the information I had referred to is now on page 15.  It could be my imagination, but I do not think so.

Thankfully, articles that summarized the Judicial Watch report are still readily accessible.  For example:

Controversial HPV Vaccine Causing One Death Per Month: FDA Report http://www.lifesitenews.com/ldn/2008/jul/08070316.html

It states: "Judicial Watch, a public interest group that campaigns against government corruption, uncovered documents through the Freedom of Information Act that show the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) received reports of 10 deaths associated with Gardasil since September 2007, and 140 "serious" reports of adverse reactions, including 27 "life threatening" cases, 10 spontaneous abortions, and 6 cases of the debilitating Guillain-Barre Syndrome since January 2008.

Judicial Watch also found 8,864 Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) records associated with Gardasil, more than double the 3,461 events that had been reported with the HPV vaccine in Fall 2007. Many experienced outbreaks of genital warts from the HPV vaccine."
To be persuasive, we must be believable,
To be believable, we must be credible,
To be credible, we must be truthful.
- Edward R. Murrow

Offline KiwiClare

- Edward R. Murrow

Offline krott5333

What is the current listing status for www.judicialwatch.org?

Site is listed as suspicious - visiting this web site may harm your computer.

Part of this site was listed for suspicious activity 2 time(s) over the past 90 days.

What happened when Google visited this site?

Of the 298 pages we tested on the site over the past 90 days, 209 page(s) resulted in malicious software being downloaded and installed without user consent. The last time Google visited this site was on 2009-03-26, and the last time suspicious content was found on this site was on 2009-03-26.
Malicious software is hosted on 3 domain(s), including 84.244.138.0/, 91.212.65.0/, 91.207.61.0/.

1 domain(s) appear to be functioning as intermediaries for distributing malware to visitors of this site, including google-analytics.com/.

This site was hosted on 3 network(s) including AS21844 (THEPLANET), AS15169 (GOOGLE), AS20940 (AKAMAI).

Has this site acted as an intermediary resulting in further distribution of malware?

Over the past 90 days, www.judicialwatch.org did not appear to function as an intermediary for the infection of any sites.

Has this site hosted malware?

No, this site has not hosted malicious software over the past 90 days.

How did this happen?

In some cases, third parties can add malicious code to legitimate sites, which would cause us to show the warning message.

Next steps:

Return to the previous page.
If you are the owner of this web site, you can request a review of your site using Google Webmaster Tools. More information about the review process is available in Google's Webmaster Help Center.
Updated 1 hours ago

sounds like BS

Offline KiwiClare

sounds like BS

I think so as I visited this Judicial Watch site a few times yesterday to get information to paste on another site and nothing happened to my computer that I am aware of.  If you are willing to take a "risk," you can still access this file by linking to it here:
 http://www.judicialwatch.org/documents/2008/JWReportFDAhpvVaccineRecords.pdf

then click on Ignore this warning which is in the bottom right-hand corner of the red panel in tiny writing.

Also,  as mentioned I had mentioned over the last few weeks in online posts that page 14 of the Gardasil insert mentions that it can cause precancerous lesions.  This statement is near the top of page 15 (now).  I am almost 100% sure I would not have misread the page number, however it is a shame I did not take a screen shot initially. The insert is at the Merck site here:
http://www.merck.com/product/usa/pi_circulars/g/gardasil/gardasil_pi.pdf

The pertinent statement is: "Infected women may already have CIN 2/3 or AIS at vaccination onset and some will develop CIN 2/3 or AIS during follow-up,  either related to a vaccine..."

As I understood this, this indicates that it is causing precancerous lesions and this was confirmed in the Judicial Watch pdf report on Gardasil.  At the bottom of page 5 -top of page 6 of this document it states:
"The possibility that Gardasil could make HPV infections worse is very serious, and a matter of concern with both critics of the vaccine and the FDA. A background document produced by the FDA’s VRBPAC in May 2006 states:
There were two important concerns that were identified during the course of the efficacy review of this BLA [biologics license application]. One was the potential for

Page 6 of 24

Gardasil to enhance disease among a subgroup of subjects who had evidence of persistent infection with vaccine relevant HPV types at baseline. The other concern was the observations of CIN 2/3 [cervical intraepithelial neoplasia, abnormal cell changes in moderate stage] or worse cases due to HPV types not contained in the vaccine. These
cases of disease due to other HPV types have the potential to counter the efficacy results of Gardasil for the HPV types contained in the vaccine . . . The results of exploratory subgroup analyses . . . suggested a concern that
subjects who were . . . positive for the vaccine-relevant HPV types had a greater number of CIN 2/3 or worse cases.17
A chart in the committee’s report revealed that efficacy in subjects already exposed to  “relevant HPV types” had an observed efficacy rate of -44.6%. The disturbing efficacy rate raises questions as to who should be receiving the vaccine, and why the FDA allows Gardasil to be administered without prescreening for HPV. The outcomes that can result from pre-exposure are disconcerting and deserve far more attention."

I have posted the first 6 pages of this Judicial Watch pdf report, which contains this above information, at the Uncensored.co.nz website here, so as to enable people to by-pass the seemingly fake warning that the file will damage computers: http://uncensored.co.nz/2009/03/27/a-judicial-watch-special-report-examining-the-fda%E2%80%99s-hpv-vaccine-records/

- Edward R. Murrow

Offline freedomrik

I just clicked ignore and it took me right to it.

My question is, what does google have to do with it? I typed it straight into my addy bar?
"Believe nothing you are told"

Offline pac522

• Peace sells, but who's buying?

My question is, what does google have to do with it? I typed it straight into my addy bar?

When I click on ignore this warning, it takes me to the site and an information box pops up on firefox at the top that says "Reported Attack Site". So it seems to me that they, meaning Google and Gardasil, are using the excuse of someone reporting it as a site that is infected with some kind of malware and are blocking it because of it. Trouble with this is how are you ever going to know when the threat is legit?
This country did not achieve greatness with the mindset of "safety first" but rather "live free or die".

Truth is the currency of love. R[̲̅ə̲̅٨̲̅٥̲̅٦̲̅]ution!

We are all running on Gods laptop.
The problem is the virus called the Illuminati.  ~EvadingGrid

The answer to 1984 is 1776.

Offline KiwiClare

If people do a search using Google using the words "Judicial Watch Gardasil" you see this at the top of the finds.

Judicial Watch Investigates Side-Effects of HPV Vaccine | Judicial ...
This site may harm your computer.
Judicial Watch has posted links to the adverse event reports below and continues to monitor VAERS reports submitted to the FDA in relation to Gardasil. ...
www.judicialwatch.org/gardasil - Similar pages 

Click on the top link and you will see a warning notice - well I do. This:
Warning - visiting this web site may harm your computer!
This is the link: http://www.google.co.nz/interstitial?url=http://www.judicialwatch.org/gardasil
None of the links on the "warning" page take you to the article.  So my point is if someone is looking for the Judicial Watch reports on Gardasil using this often-used search method, they may give up looking after encountering this cyberwall to the truth.

It wasn't like that a month ago. There was no warning page at the end of February. 
- Edward R. Murrow

Offline KiwiClare

The phoney Google warning pages has been taken off now. Thus, the Judicial Watch reports about the adverse reaction to Gardasil are readily accessible again  :)

- I wonder for how long.
- Edward R. Murrow