Must Watch: Evidence of Revision - 10 Hours of Raw Footage

Author Topic: Must Watch: Evidence of Revision - 10 Hours of Raw Footage  (Read 81100 times)

Offline lizardking420

Re: Must Watch: Evidence of Revision - 10 Hours of Raw Footage
« Reply #40 on: April 12, 2009, 05:55:06 PM »
i havent been able to get anyone to watch this with me. my computer is hooked to my TV in my living room, so everyone that comes over usually see some crazy shit they dont know nothing about.  all my friends get bored with it, although if i show them the first 10 to 15 minutes of PART 6, they get hooked. Ive said before, this is my FAVORITE conspiracy flick.  It's awesome to see this kind of footage that was only aired once or twice, 20 years before i was born!

MAD PROPS TO CONSPIRATUS!!!!! 

think you might try to make some more? maybe focusing on more recent material?

again, THANK YOU, we are all appreciative of the info you have given us!

Offline Conspiratus

« Reply #41 on: April 12, 2009, 06:17:29 PM »
Thanks much Lizardking420. Comments like yours make it all worthwhile. As far as making more is concerned, some of the movies I put up on Veoh should interest you. I lost track of them for awhile, but they are still there (17 in all and many are my own creations) and contain much rare stuff. If you follow the link above to the JFK Rarities video, you'll also find links on that page to the others.

Of course I was hot on the 9/11 event the day it happened. I've been encouraged by the number of people who have seen through the orthodox deception and the number of videos that have been made about it is remarkable. I don't want to put anything out that is simply repetitious of other's works. I have lots of material in my video library on events like Waco, TWA 800, Vince Foster's death, or the CIA, the POW/MIA lies, etc. But interest in these has waned over the years, or the material has physically degraded (old VHS), so I haven't been willing to put in the months of work required per movie. I do have a couple of broader projects that I've been contemplating. We'll see. Do check out the last 60 or so movies in the list at Documentary Film Network when they get back online (soon). There's some major hidden history there.

Offline Cywar

« Reply #42 on: April 12, 2009, 07:35:55 PM »
Again - Thank you so much for all your hard work - it is worth much more than words can say.
"Condemnation without investigation is the height of ignorance."

—Albert Einstein

Offline lizardking420

« Reply #43 on: April 12, 2009, 11:24:38 PM »
ya your probably right about the 911 issue.  "core of corruption" did a good job on the subject recently.  it's cool you got more material out there but veoh is terrible, im sure at the time you uploaded all that stuff veoh was acceptable, but now it gives me this:
This is a 5 minute preview of a 1 hour and 35 minute video
Install Veoh Video Compass to watch the full video in your browser or download it to your PC
  i'd hate to install it, but i just might have to to see your stuff.

Offline Conspiratus

« Reply #44 on: April 13, 2009, 12:50:56 AM »
Yes I am sorry about putting that stuff on Veoh. Guess I should put it up elsewhere. Any suggestions?

Offline Dig

• All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man.
    • Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #45 on: April 13, 2009, 06:40:50 AM »
Yes I am sorry about putting that stuff on Veoh. Guess I should put it up elsewhere. Any suggestions?

what about mininova or even google video?
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline Conspiratus

« Reply #46 on: April 13, 2009, 10:27:29 AM »
I don't know why, but all the videos, save one, that I have uploaded to Google Video have been rejected, or at least have never appeared online. Only Evidence of Revision part 6 was accepted. Evidence parts 1-5 were posted by someone else and accepted, oddly. Even the dead torrent link for part 6 that you originally posted was put up and supported by me, until one day it went dead even though I was feeding it! Yet the torrent of the same video put up by someone else lives on! I think the Evidence torrents continue because there's a lot written about them on the net and interest is fairly high. I don't think that would be so for my other videos. I think they are worth seeing, but I don't think they'll ever generate the kind of interest that the Evidence series does, so the torrents would be short lived. Guess I'll just have to get off my butt and find a better venue. Maybe I'll try Google again before they stop accepting new videos which will be very soon I hear.

TheGoodFight1984

« Reply #47 on: April 13, 2009, 10:29:11 AM »
http://www.VeracityVideos.com

Max upload size is like 1.1GB.. no censorship

Offline Conspiratus

« Reply #48 on: April 13, 2009, 06:18:04 PM »
Thanks, but VeracityVideos is apparently only a link site. You can only link to videos already on the net. If I link to the Veoh videos, Veracity will only get the five minute previews. They don't accept uploads from your computer so I think I just keep trying Google for the moment.

TheGoodFight1984

« Reply #49 on: April 13, 2009, 06:21:37 PM »
Thanks, but VeracityVideos is apparently only a link site. You can only link to videos already on the net. If I link to the Veoh videos, Veracity will only get the five minute previews. They don't accept uploads from your computer so I think I just keep trying Google for the moment.

no no, I've uploaded a bunch of full-length vids on there.. or am I missing your point?

http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=86253.0

Offline Freeski

« Reply #50 on: April 13, 2009, 08:33:40 PM »
LBJ ordered the assassination of JFK? (Part 2)

PS - Apologies for my earlier comment about this series being "boring". That was out of context and I just want to say 'great stuff', so far. Thank you Conspiratus.
"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it. He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it." Martin Luther King, Jr.

Offline Conspiratus

« Reply #51 on: April 13, 2009, 08:52:27 PM »
Earlier I registered at VeracityVideos and tried to upload a video but it asked for an URL which is meaningless for a video sitting on my desktop. Their tutorial/instructions are all about getting software for a PC (I use Macs) and getting videos on other websites to either transfer or link to. It isn't clear since I didn't go through the process for obvious reasons. After reading your last post (TheGoodFight1984) I returned to the sight but it claimed my username didn't exist so I reregistered using the same username but it said my previously accepted password was now too short so I lengthened it and the second registration was accepted but now no matter how many times I login, or which password I use, it just keeps asking for me to login, so I think I'll pass on this site for now. My screw up no doubt. Sorry.

vladimir

« Reply #52 on: April 15, 2009, 02:51:16 AM »
Ralph Shoenman and Mya Shone of Taking Aim Radio have an audio program in which they have examined the evidence of the Memphis James Earl Ray trial and name the U.S. military units which carried out the assassination of Dr Martin Luther King, Jr:
060116 http://takingaimradio.com/mp3/takingaim060116.mp3

Some other audio programs around that time are first-rate exposures of what they refer to as the "national security state, stipping away the democratic façade". I hope Ralph will be invited back for another interview on Alex's radio show at some future date, because he's a competent researcher and real exponent (he and Mya) of 9/11 Truth.

Offline Conspiratus

« Reply #53 on: April 18, 2009, 10:57:14 AM »
Sorry folks, but all my attempts to upload movies to Google the past few days have failed for unknown reasons. Looks like Veoh will be it for the time being. When The Documentary Film Network in back up and running you can also check out the original part 4 to Evidence which is about TWA 800. The Evidence of Revision you are familiar with is the 2nd edition.

Offline agentbluescreen

« Reply #54 on: April 18, 2009, 11:29:56 AM »
Earlier I registered at VeracityVideos and tried to upload a video but it asked for an URL which is meaningless for a video sitting on my desktop. Their tutorial/instructions are all about getting software for a PC (I use Macs)

It is not necessarily so, If your mac computer is on and on the network (connected full time) then OSX comes with Apache webserver software pre-installed. When Apache Server is running and you put your video or other personal website HTML SHTML (or PERL or PHP depending on the server document parsing software you add or enable in Apache setup) into the "Sites" folder (or any other subfolder of "Sites" you choose to configure for this openly shared content) Apache will serve the document to all incoming http:// requests addressed to your firewalls Port 80

Thus the url is your IP address in the numeric form http://###.###.#.#/

If you have a fairly static (unchanging) IP address you can temporarily serve web documents to the web whenever you want to in this way, otherwise you need to go to dynip.com or some such dynamic DNS provider that will let you use a domain or subdomain name that can be setup to always find and for any visitor always point to your current dynamic (changes once in a while) IP address.

You need a faster machine and at least high speed internet service for large stuff like movies, but it solves the peer to peer issue of not being able to email hugefiles.

Even if it's a laptop thats not on 24/7 most ISP's also give you an included no-extra-charge /~subfolderuser/ webspace you can FTP:// your site up (upload) to at, for example: http://comcast.net/~yourusername/ included in your monthly service deal. Many other webmail community websites also do so to members for free. (though you will encounter file size/storage limits)

On the internet every client is also a host.

Offline agentbluescreen

« Reply #55 on: April 18, 2009, 12:06:00 PM »
Just a footnote to the below is concerns about bandwidth.

If you have a stable DSL that gives you 500Kb/sec upload speed then your visitors will be badly frustrated trying to download a 2Gb video from your machine and the more visitors, the worse!

This is why high bandwidth data like video and even sound is always recompressed down to lower bitrates and qualities by compression software codecs (mpg/mp3/wma-v etc) or vector schemes like flash-cartoon encoding to 'squish' the content and file sizes to the barest minimums acceptable.

Handbrake is a free, compression system and re-encoding 'producer' software application for most video formats (other than proprietary Windoze Mame-dia asf/wmv) on macs.

Offline Conspiratus

« Reply #56 on: April 20, 2009, 09:09:04 PM »
Thanks for all the info agentbluescreen. Wish I had you sitting here with me to explain it all in language I knew. Hopefully I'll figure it all out eventually, but I'm not that computer or net savvy. I did check out Handbrake, but my macs are old and I still can't afford Leopard and I don't want to mess with the 2007 version. Thanks for the time and advice.

Offline Conspiratus

« Reply #57 on: April 26, 2009, 09:32:31 AM »
Okay folks, The Documentary Film Network is up and running again, with perhaps a few temporary bugs. http://www.documentary-film.net/

Check out the 7 part doc. on the Great Depression. It's full of hidden history and is unlike anything else you will ever see on the subject and is available nowhere else, or watch On Company Business. I think it is the best series ever done on the CIA and again is available nowhere else. Or watch Taken for a Ride which clearly details the corporate conspiracy to destroy mass transit in America and is again unique to this site. Don't miss it.

Offline lizardking420

« Reply #58 on: April 27, 2009, 02:50:26 AM »
thanks man your the bomb

Offline Voskhod3

« Reply #59 on: April 27, 2009, 02:51:55 PM »
Wow!

Just watched part one.

That is a brilliant documentary.

Jack Ruby is the key.

lovealexjones

« Reply #60 on: April 27, 2009, 02:58:50 PM »
I watched the first 4 in one sitting, i didn't know about the Kennedys though, BEAUTIFUL DOC.

Offline lizardking420

« Reply #61 on: April 28, 2009, 10:03:38 PM »
highly recommend this other doc called I SHOT JFK, its only got one seed right now on TPB so get it why you can, has interviews with a guy who claims he was the gunman on the grassy knoll, and that oswald helped him sight the rifle in earlier that day, and that this is why oswald only had gun powder traces on the center of his palms, because he was picking up the empty shell casings.... i think the guys name is JAMES FILES.....  get it here http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/3580055/I_SHOT_JFK_1h.50m.2003.avi

Offline Freeski

« Reply #62 on: April 28, 2009, 11:59:25 PM »
I watched the first 4 in one sitting, i didn't know about the Kennedys though, BEAUTIFUL DOC.

Same here. I knew squatt about RFK but have become very intrigued. Same goes for LBJ.
"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it. He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it." Martin Luther King, Jr.

Offline Voskhod3

« Reply #63 on: April 30, 2009, 03:03:14 PM »
Just watched Part II.

Lyndon B Johnson was not a nice man.

I thought America was the land of the free.

Obviously not, it's the land of subtle (and not so subtle) tyranny.

Offline Conspiratus

« Reply #64 on: May 03, 2009, 09:53:26 PM »
Forgot to mention to everyone that the link to part 5 at the beginning of this forum leads you to the Google stream of part 5 which has 30 minutes or so inexplicably removed from the middle, so if you want to see the full doc. you have to go to the Documentary Film Network, or The Internet archive, or a torrent site, etc., to see it.

Offline liko

• Freedom or Nothing!
« Reply #65 on: May 14, 2009, 07:01:29 AM »

This one of the most amazing bunch of footage i have ever seen.I didn't kow so much footage existed of JFK's murder.

luckee1

« Reply #66 on: June 02, 2009, 09:41:23 AM »
I wish to God I were more computer savvy.  I saw the 1st video and much of the 2nd.... 

Conspiritus,
How can one be speechless with praise for your efforts and stellar work?  Words cannot suffice for it.  This you did just for the love of the truth! 

Berminator

« Reply #67 on: June 25, 2009, 03:41:51 PM »

In our Lord's protection now.

Offline chrsswtzr

« Reply #68 on: June 25, 2009, 04:59:38 PM »
what i meant was that the FULL DVD 1-5 is only available on demonoid.... i think....

Part 6 is on there too....

http://www.demonoid.com/files/details/1653310/5167740/

Berminator

« Reply #69 on: June 28, 2009, 07:46:50 AM »
Peace Peace Peace Peace Peace Peace Peace Peace Peace Peace Peace Peace Peace Peace Peace Peace Peace Peace

Berminator

« Reply #70 on: June 28, 2009, 08:06:06 AM »

Remind you of someone?

Offline Dig

• All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man.
    • Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #71 on: July 14, 2009, 10:23:42 AM »
If you want to see some more of the JFK assassination material I collected watch this: http://www.veoh.com/browse/videos/category/technology/watch/v410642BTgPGGSJ#http%3A%2F%2Fwww.veoh.com%2Fbrowse%2Fwebseries%2F
It's another of my videos that I put on Veoh. Just discovered it is still there. Maybe they're all still there. Don't know how to find them anymore. Veoh has completely changed since I last visited.

http://www.veoh.com/search/videos/q/publisher:TerryAnthony

Can anyone upload these to torrent seeds?
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

luckee1

« Reply #72 on: July 14, 2009, 12:47:46 PM »
I am trying now.

Offline Conspiratus

« Reply #73 on: July 17, 2009, 09:17:19 PM »
Can anyone upload these to torrent seeds?

Sane, being the moderator, I assume you have my email address, so if you send me a snail mail address, I'll put all the videos you want and more on some DVDs and send them to you and you can do whatever you like with them. I can also send them via FTP if you are set up for it. Terry.

luckee1

« Reply #74 on: July 17, 2009, 11:11:05 PM »
Sane, being the moderator, I assume you have my email address, so if you send me a snail mail address, I'll put all the videos you want and more on some DVDs and send them to you and you can do whatever you like with them. I can also send them via FTP if you are set up for it. Terry.

** Shameless praise of conspiritus ensues***

My friends love your videos!   that which we could see.  I am almost shocked at the content, but definitely shocked that it was right there for all to see and you compiled it beautifully. 

Berminator

* Praise for Conspiratus* Evidence of Revision
« Reply #75 on: August 14, 2009, 09:29:39 AM »
This series is one of, if not the best.

God Bless, JFK and RFK Eternally Rest friends.

Offline Robodoon

• Just say NO to World Government
    • Robodoon.com
« Reply #76 on: August 16, 2009, 08:33:18 PM »
There is a conspiracy ...to KILL us.

But who would want to tell you that? Not the people who own the MSM cuz they are in it.

It is worse than even that...
"...conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure -- one world, if you will. If that's the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it."  David Rockefeller

Offline Freeski

« Reply #77 on: August 16, 2009, 09:22:47 PM »
There is a conspiracy ...to KILL us.

But who would want to tell you that? Not the people who own the MSM cuz they are in it.

It is worse than even that...

It's true.

Offline AncientChild

Re: Must Watch JFK fil
« Reply #78 on: August 31, 2009, 02:43:09 AM »
This is it!
IMO, the ultimate documented in depth film that connects all the various threads and includes the eyewitness reports and many other anomalies.
Must see

http://video.google.com/videosearch?hl=en&q=themenwhokilledkennedy

The Men Who Killed Kennedy

Burn it to disc and spread

Yeah, great doc. I've got the whole series of that from when the History Channel first aired it. All on VHS, tho.... :-\

Berminator

« Reply #79 on: September 28, 2009, 09:47:50 PM »
** Shameless praise of conspiritus ensues***

My friends love your videos!   that which we could see.  I am almost shocked at the content, but definitely shocked that it was right there for all to see and you compiled it beautifully.  

This is my fav series of all time, after the Dukes of Hazard.