Must Watch: Evidence of Revision - 10 Hours of Raw Footage

Author Topic: Must Watch: Evidence of Revision - 10 Hours of Raw Footage  (Read 81742 times)

Offline kita

• Action is the ONLY answer!
Re: Must Watch: Evidence of Revision - 10 Hours of Raw Footage
« Reply #120 on: September 16, 2010, 10:35:16 PM »

This is an unbelievable video,i don't think people know how much "other" footage was taken in those days.

ONLY answer to God,for God is Good, honest and just.God is the one,we'll have to answer to one day for our actions in the here and now -DO NOT DOUBT IT!

Offline Desmondo

« Reply #121 on: September 16, 2010, 11:21:59 PM »
Bookmarked for future viewing... Thanks in advance!

Offline agentbluescreen

« Reply #122 on: September 17, 2010, 11:50:50 AM »
Peace Peace Peace Peace Peace Peace Peace Peace Peace Peace Peace Peace Peace Peace Peace Peace Peace Peace

Is it part two where at the start we get a JFK Peace bomb, i must have played that part a billion times already.

So shall we all.

"This revolution shall never be stopped"

Offline Desmondo

« Reply #123 on: September 20, 2010, 05:38:03 PM »
Wow! The series was well done. I just finished watching all six parts of the course of a few days. All I can say is that it is very disheartening to learn even more about the assassinations of JFK, RFK, MLK as being state sponsored.

Offline Writeous1

• Truth or Die
    • How Many Know
« Reply #124 on: December 08, 2010, 03:40:43 AM »
Thanks for sharing.  You see the same pattern with Sept. 11 and every other government cover-up: First, real-time reporting, then the official story, then a change of reporting to match the official story, and finally, absolutely no mention, ever again, of those real-time reports if they contradict the official story.  People like you, those who record those initial reports, always ruin it for them.
More little-known information on the MLK assassination: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5HjtpnNWxA

Offline rabblevox

« Reply #125 on: January 15, 2011, 02:08:02 PM »
This might be the most important documentary you ever watch.  It comes as close as anything I've seen to being a "foundational" document for the truth movement.

While the video production quality is amaturish at times (it was obviously composed by a non-filmmaker at a home computer), the content is riveting.  The anonymous author behind this (supposedly someone in Naval SIGINT), was somehow able to get his hands on primary, un-redacted source material.

The video does not try (wisely, IMO) to push a particular agenda.  Instead, the author lets the primary sources speak for themselves.  He mainly counts on you to do your own digging, draw your own conclusions.

I don't care where you are on the political spectrum.  If you watch this with an open mind you will come away shaken, shocked, and sickened by what our government has done in our name.

I urge you, I beg you, please, please watch this documentary.  It could turn out to be one of the most radical acts of your life.

I recommend watching them on FreeDocumentaries. org, rather than Google vid.  Quality is better, and Google is basically a branch of the NSA...DON'T GIVE THEM EYEBALL TIME!

Even if you are pretty sure what's going on, this vid might well change your mind.

I know I'm probably sounding like a fanatical preacher, apologies.  But seriously, if there was one video that I was allowed to pick as "most important ever", Evidence Of Revision would be that video.

All  episodes free, online, here:
http://freedocumentaries.org/ (the list of vids is at the bottom of the home page)

ps. I've just talked myself into re-watching it.  A non-trivial commitment.
"It is not light that we need, but fire; it is not the gentle shower, but thunder. We need the storm, the whirlwind, and the earthquake."

Frederick Douglass

Offline jesussdad

« Reply #126 on: June 05, 2011, 05:23:39 PM »
hey conspiratus hope your still around and doing well. just an idea for part 7 and in the name of posterity and the kennedy theme maybe a study of the jfk jr death is in order. i know there is already a good doc on that but otherwise it seems little known about.
just a suggestion if you have the time. peace and thanks

Offline Dig

• All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man.
    • Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #127 on: April 20, 2012, 01:35:47 AM »
Awesome analysis:

http://polytricks.wordpress.com/conspiratus/

Conspiratus Ubiquitus presents:
Evidence of Revision

video: Part 1, The assassinations of Kennedy and Oswald as never seen before

“This is the mind blowing 5-part video documentary series Evidence of Revision whose purpose is to present the publicly unavailable and even suppressed historical audio, video and film recordings largely unseen by the American and world public relating to the assassination of the Kennedy brothers, the little known classified ‘Black Ops’ actually used to intentionally create the massive war in Viet Nam, the CIA ‘mind control’ programs and their involvement in the RFK assassination and the Jonestown massacre and other important truths of our post-modern time.”

“The U.S. Government’s Orwellian Office of Public Diplomacy has been in existence in various forms and under various names since World War ONE. The union of American governance and American corporate interests began in Abraham Lincoln’s day and the massaging of ‘public truth’ began even before the Roman Empire. The more you know about ‘real history’ versus ‘official history’, the better equipped you are to see behind the lies of our times, even as they are told to you. Evidence of Revision sweeps ‘official truth’ into the dustbin of history as it may be revised even as it is being written.”

“Each part cca 100 min. long, 8 hours all together. A must see for everyone.
Part 1: The assassinations of Kennedy and Oswald as never seen before
Part 2: The ‘Why’ of it all referenced to Viet Nam and LBJ
Part 3: LBJ, Hoover and others. What so few know even today.
Part 4: The RFK assassination as never seen before
Part 5: The RFK assassination continued, MK ULTRA and the Jonestown massacre… all related.

This is only $20 for 5 dvd’s… if you dig it, you should buy it!”

http://www.wingtv.net/evidenceofrevision.html

Part 1, Timeline
00:00:01 [Conspiracy Montage]
00:02:36 [Introduction]
Some elements of Orwell’s 1984: Doublethink, Torture, Viewscreen Propaganda, Perpetual War, A Trilateral World, Surveillance, Newspeak, Genetic Control, Enemies Defined by the State, Behavior Modification, (and of course) The Control of History.
This documentary series contains many historical video documents which have, in essence, been controlled. Documents which define history should belong to the public, not private interests.
00:03:33 [JFK assassination announcement montage]
00:05:13 History may be Revised, Even as it is Being Written.
00:06:33 Conspiratus Ubiquitus presents: Evidence of Revision
00:07:02 Walter Cronkite announces Arthur Schlesinger Jr. (JFK’s court historian)/Adlai Stevenson (JFK’s Ambassador to UN) warning
00:07:41 Dallas Police Chief Jesse Curry warning
00:08:25 Cronkite announces Billy Graham warning
00:08:49 Chet Huntley warning
00:08:54 Cronkite: “The talk was that the President should not make this trip…” warning
00:09:13 Pierre Salinger (White House Press Secretary): RFK’s warning to JFK warning
00:09:49 Evelyn Lincoln (personal secretary to JFK): “If they want to get me they can get me in church. I’m still going to Dallas…” warning
00:10:11 Fort Worth
00:10:34 Ed Herbert (Dallas TV reporter) from the Hotel Texas, Fort Worth, Texas warning
00:11:13 Herbert: “When the President appeared out in the parking lot he broke one of the cardinal rules of security–in fact, he broke it two or three times–he went out into the crowd. And, of course, Secret Service men find this the most nervous time of any Presidential appearance. As long as the Secret Service men can keep the crowd away from the President they have a good chance of protecting him. But once he moves into a crowd the Secret Servicemen are nearly immobilized in protecting him. Another rule is that anyone who approaches the President should have both hands visible and empty.  And, as you can tell in a crowd, there’s no way to determine that….”
00:11:53 Preparing the Public Mind.
Herbert: “So, whenever the President does move out into a crowd for handshaking and backslapping and exchanging pleasantries, he is always at the mercy of the crowd and the Secret Service is at its least effective position.”
00:12:04 A Pause…. And He Begins to Read….
Herbert: “On September 6th, 1901 those two rules were broken.. and it ended in tragedy. That was the day that President William McKinley was appearing at the Pan-American Exposition in Buffalo, New York. And, at a public reception, the crowd moved in around him and the three Secret Servicemen who were guarding him had no chance to screen the people approaching him. Because it was a hot day Secret Service also allowed persons to have handkerchiefs in their hands to wipe their perspiring brows. It just so happens that one of the thousands of handkerchiefs in that large hall covered a revolver in the hand of 28-year old Leon Czolgosz..”
00:12:47 A Politically Radical, Emotionally Troubled Loner Named Leon
Herbert: “He was an unemployed mill worker. He said he was an anarchist. He was also a man with a long history of mental illness. And, as in many important occasions of the world, nobody seemed to sense that anything different was going to happen. When McKinley reached out to shake Czolgosz’s hand it looked like a familiar scene. The scene of the President of the United States shaking hands with Fred Nobody. The assassin shattered that picture quickly. He slapped McKinley’s hand away and fired two shots point blank. In an instant, McKinley’s attacker was driven to the floor. As the President was being helped to a chair, McKinley murmured, ‘Don’t let them hurt him.’ Seven days later McKinley was dead. Oddly enough, the assassination attempt was staged in the temple of music–quite an ironical note–and there was a quiet Bach sonata in the background when the two fatal shots rang out. Now here comes Vice President Johnson, Governor Connolly, Senator Ralph Yarborough, Congressman Jim Wright, State Senator Don Canard. Here comes the President….”
00:14:05 Vice President Lyndon Baines Johnson gives JFK “the Death stare.”
00:14:22 Dealey
00:14:55 Dan Rather talks of rain and the absence of the protective bubble top
00:15:26 Roger Craig (Dallas police detective) interview: “A couple hours before Kennedy was to arrive the Sheriff called us in [...] and he instructed us that we were to stand out in front and in no way take part in the security of that motorcade. That we were merely spectators and nothing more.…”
Q: Did that seem unusual to you?
Craig: “It did to me at the time because there were so many people around and so few Dallas police officers. This is one of the first things I noticed was the lack of Dallas police officers. To keep people back.”
pdf: When They Kill a President by Roger Craig related content
00:17:20 “Umbrella Man”, “Badge man”, “Construction worker”, & Grassy Knoll shooter pictures
00:19:42 Q: OK, what did you see?
Craig: “”
[Film clips of people running towards Grassy Knoll/Picket Fence area]
00:23:21 ["Trench Coat Man" zoom] who is this guy?
00:24:04 [Roger Craig corroboration clips]

video: part 2, The ‘Why’ of it all referenced to Viet Nam and LBJ

video: part 3, LBJ, Hoover and others. What so few know even today.

video: part 4, The RFK assassination as never seen before

video: part 5, The RFK assassination continued, MK ULTRA and the Jonestown massacre… all related.

video: part 6, Martin Luther King Jr, The State Murder of an American Radical
http://www.wingtv.net/evidenceofrevision.html
video: Evidence of Revision Trailer #1
http://www.veoh.com/users/TerryAnthony/videos
video: Evidence of Revision Trailer #2

Conspiratus Shorts
video: Conspiratus Shorts II, Conspiratus Obscurus
The National Security State – David Gergen & Michael Lind on the elite oligarchy, Jim Hightower
0:05:42 Dawson textile plant, Georgia. owned and run by workers
0:08:15 1st President of the US, John Hansen
0:09:05 KKK
0:13:04 Truman assassination attempt, November 1, 1950
0:14:51 John DeLorean, Gordon Novel, & the Northern Ireland Development Agency – arrested 1982, acquittal 1984.
0:19:26 USS Nimitz A-3B “skywarrior” plane crash, January 25, 1987: Nimitz participated in dual exercise National Week ‘87A with John F. Kennedy in the Mediterranean. Ranger 12, a Douglas EA-3B Skywarrior (BuNo 144850) from Fleet Air Reconnaissance Squadron (VQ)-2, crashed while landing on board Nimitz in the Ionian Sea, at 2328 on the 25th. The “Whale’s” front wheel caught the barricade net and the aircraft skidded across the flight deck, going over the edge and breaking apart as it struck the water. (Seven) died in the mishap.
0:24:32 High-frequency Active Auroral Research Program (HAARP), Nick Begich
0:32:26 Whistleblower Protection Act, Wounded Eagles group, Mike Tufariello
0:40:57 Rep. Millicent Fenwick, The Conscience of Congress
1:07:12 Tariq Ali on the Bank of Credit and Commerce International (BCCI) scandal, 1991

video: Conspiratus Shorts IV, Conspiratus Cronkitus
WTC bombing, 1993 – Emad Salem – FBI Involvement
ECHELON wire-tapping
the National Security Agency (NSA)
Radio-Frequency ID (RFID) chip
bugging

video: Conspiratus Shorts V, Conspiratus Apocalypsus
Waco, Texas & Branch Davidian massacre by ATF
Vietnam, use of nerve gas
Vietnam, shooting of deserters
Gulf War syndrome
MKUltra & death of Frank Olson

video: Conspiratus Shorts VI, Conspiratus Infinitus
George “Dubya” Bush clips
Terror absurdities
Downing Street memo, written 2002, released 2005
Operation Northwoods, 1962
doublespeak
1906 San Francisco earthquake damage cover up & atrocities
Arrow Air flight 1285, Gander, Newfoundland crash, December 12, 1985
Eugene Hasenfus, Nicaragua, Iran-Contra, 1986
Iran-Iraq war
Reid technique of interrogation
Tuskegee Airmen, 1941-46 – medical experiments

http://www.amazon.com/Evidence-of-Revision/dp/B00192T8K6

One Response to Conspiratus
Steven | 2009/12/10 at 6:36 AM |

Evidence of Revision superb.

There are a further two EofR.
This looks at TWA 800
http://www.documentary-film.net/search/watch.php?&ref=197

While EofR 6 looks at MLK
http://www.documentary-film.net/search/watch.php?&ref=157
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline pac522

• Peace sells, but who's buying?
« Reply #128 on: December 10, 2012, 04:26:03 PM »
Worth a bump with updated links

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Evidence of Revision (1 of 6) : The Assassinations of Kennedy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1pGg-rS26c4

Evidence of Revision (2 of 6) : The "Why" of it
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3KnEDe6ZWVU

Evidence of Revision (3 of 6) : LBJ, Hoover and others
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVtsifkyHdI

Evidence of Revision (4 of 5) : The RFK assassination as never seen
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ca-outDPdIk

Evidence of Revision (5 of 6) : RFK assassination, MK ULTRA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJzlILKzzZE

Evidence of Revision (6 of 6) : MLK assassination
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LvXzhWG9_RM
[/quote]
This country did not achieve greatness with the mindset of "safety first" but rather "live free or die".

Truth is the currency of love. R[̲̅ə̲̅٨̲̅٥̲̅٦̲̅]ution!

We are all running on Gods laptop.
The problem is the virus called the Illuminati.  ~EvadingGrid

The answer to 1984 is 1776.

Offline Brocke

• Eleutherophiliac & Drapetomaniac
  • Global Moderator
  • I am not a number, I am a free man!
    • Vimeo page
« Reply #129 on: December 11, 2012, 05:30:38 AM »
Worth a bump with updated links

Yes! Thank you for the update.

That men do not learn very much from the lessons of history is the most important of all the lessons of history.
~Aldous Huxley

He who has a why to live can bear almost any how. - ~Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline KD7ONE

• New World Order Survival
« Reply #130 on: January 14, 2013, 11:59:12 PM »
Part6 has no seeders and can't be found anywhere. If anyone has it, please seed!

You might be able to find part on youtube.
The answer to 1871 is 1776
I am one of the people, not a fictional entity created by an incorporated state issued Birth Certificate.

Offline White Rose Sophie

« Reply #131 on: January 15, 2013, 01:16:02 AM »
OMG - thanks for the bump!!!!!  Had NOT even seen this thread.

Popping some popcorn now!!! :D