DISINFO CORNER: NO PLANES / VIDEO FAKERY / SPACE LASERS

Author Topic: DISINFO CORNER: NO PLANES / VIDEO FAKERY / SPACE LASERS  (Read 221054 times)

Offline Leftovers

Re: DISINFO CORNER: NO PLANES / VIDEO FAKERY / SPACE LASERS
« Reply #480 on: March 09, 2010, 08:01:55 am »
Interesting first post.
Do you have another account?

Yes I think their were planes and terrorists..but I think the CIA and the carlyle group helped the 19 pull it off from the time they entered the country.Why, without reading this whole thread tell me your theory?

Offline matrixcutter

« Reply #481 on: March 09, 2010, 08:07:40 am »
Yes I think their were planes and terrorists..but I think the CIA and the carlyle group helped the 19 pull it off from the time they entered the country.
Did you misunderstand the question?

Do you have a different account on the prisonplanet forum?  If not, how did you come to post your first post in this thread?

-----

I don't think there were any hijackers.  The list of names contained people who turned out to be alive, reported by the BBC and then forgotten by the BBC.  As far as I know the list of hijackers has not been corrected.

Offline Leftovers

« Reply #482 on: March 09, 2010, 08:09:28 am »
Did you misunderstand the question?

Do you have a different account on the prisonplanet forum?  If not, how did you come to post your first post in this thread?

-----

I don't think there were any hijackers.  The list of names contained people who turned out to be alive, reported by the BBC and then forgotten by the BBC.  As far as I know the list of hijackers has not been corrected.

I applied for an account Friday and it was just approved this topic just happened to be there so i replied.

Offline grapecrusher1

« Reply #483 on: March 09, 2010, 08:15:54 am »
I applied for an account Friday and it was just approved this topic just happened to be there so i replied.
You dont have to justify yourself, Leftovers.  The person that should justify their position is selling disinfo fluff, shamelessly.
"The meek shall inherit NOTHING" -- Zappa

Offline Leftovers

« Reply #484 on: March 09, 2010, 08:19:14 am »
You dont have to justify yourself, Leftovers.  The person that should justify their position is selling disinfo fluff, shamelessly.

Thanks and nice to meet you he's a bit paranoid I guess?

Offline matrixcutter

« Reply #485 on: March 09, 2010, 08:32:08 am »
I just thought it was a bit strange that the very first post you made on the prisonplanet forum was in a thread labelled DISINFO CORNER: NO PLANES / VIDEO FAKERY / SPACE LASERS in a hidden away subforum, out of all of the threads to choose from.

And it was.

Oh well.  Welcome to the thread.

Let's try and steer it back on topic shall we.

What do you think of the evidence presented in the following video:

1/10-Dr Judy Wood & Andrew "Dickhead" Johnson-Edge Media TV-911and DEW - 25 Feb 2010 (9mins 59s)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_4NrRioRPU

2/10-Dr Judy Wood & Andrew Johnson-Edge Media TV-911and DEW - 25 Feb 2010 (9mins 59s)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qrnvI0N9rKg

3/10-Dr Judy Wood & Andrew Johnson-Edge Media TV-911and DEW - 25 Feb 2010 (9mins 59s)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O3ZOzBUFOR8

4/10-Dr Judy Wood & Andrew Johnson-Edge Media TV-911and DEW - 25 Feb 2010 (9mins 59s)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N6bUW3RczGA

5/10-Dr Judy Wood & Andrew Johnson-Edge Media TV-911and DEW - 25 Feb 2010 (9mins 59s)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VA-brf4LBiE

6/10-Dr Judy Wood & Andrew Johnson-Edge Media TV-911and DEW - 25 Feb 2010 (9mins 59s)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mlck_uf1-ZE

7/10-Dr Judy Wood & Andrew Johnson-Edge Media TV-911and DEW - 25 Feb 2010 (9mins 59s)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bcsztFp105g

8/10-Dr Judy Wood & Andrew Johnson-Edge Media TV-911and DEW - 25 Feb 2010 (9mins 59s)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NcEZ2OHaxUw

9/10-Dr Judy Wood & Andrew Johnson-Edge Media TV-911and DEW - 25 Feb 2010 (9mins 59s)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IXRICy-k6DY

10/10-Dr Judy Wood & Andrew Johnson-Edge Media TV-911and DEW - 25 Feb 2010 (9mins 57s)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FMeygS9QOOY

Offline grapecrusher1

« Reply #486 on: March 09, 2010, 08:38:35 am »
If you accept freedom of speech, you must accept everything that comes with it. It can be hurtful and downright cruel, but there can be no limitations. In searching for truth, it can be upsetting.

I can respect your position but have looked through your posts and this is the only one that seems to be 911 related so you may not be fully aware of this ongoing struggle with fact.  
I would suggest a couple points, respectfully:
(a)  look through this thread and you will see a pattern that is repeated again and again like an endless merry-go-round -- just like we saw here.  But it has to be repeated or people starting crying that they dont have a platform,

(b)  though this isnt always the case there is a powerful group with a vested interest in suppressing the truth and one of the main environments for this activity is the net and forums like this where they push DISINFO that can be picked up by others that lack scrutiny and it evolves into MISINFO,

(c)  There has been serious work done on 911 by serious people and DEW has been discarded.  I would suspect if you were more versed on the subject you may understand where people are coming from a little bit better.  Did you watch the video supplied by Jimd3100 featuring the 2 scientists? or the one with Deagle and Jones?

When questions get answered it is time to move on to other questions UNLESS there is something new and valid to consider.  What we have here madworld is old and we have lots of evidence that needs answers.

Offline grapecrusher1

« Reply #487 on: March 09, 2010, 08:45:29 am »

Unfortunately there is no cognitive ability test to join this forum. 
Andrew Johnson lacks the discernment to figure that possibly it was one of the top threads in the active board that may have prompted you to check it out.  That's okay scrutiny isnt his strongest suit as you can see.

Offline matrixcutter

« Reply #488 on: March 09, 2010, 08:58:09 am »
I can respect your position but have looked through your posts and this is the only one that seems to be 911 related so you may not be fully aware of this ongoing struggle with fact.  
I would suggest a couple points, respectfully:
(a)  look through this thread and you will see a pattern that is repeated again and again like an endless merry-go-round -- just like we saw here.  But it has to be repeated or people starting crying that they dont have a platform,
Yes, look through this thread and see the pattern of abuse and the lack of analysis of the evidence presented.

But obviously you've already seen that, as grapecrusher1 is no doubt aware.

(b)  though this isnt always the case there is a powerful group with a vested interest in suppressing the truth and one of the main environments for this activity is the net and forums like this where they push DISINFO that can be picked up by others that lack scrutiny and it evolves into MISINFO,
What, like thermite?
http://911termitefree.blogspots.com/

Andrew Johnson - No Thermite on 911 - The New 911 Cover Up - Ralph Winterrowd - 01 Mar 2010 - mp3

(c)  There has been serious work done on 911 by serious people and DEW has been discarded.
LOL
So there it is.  It's been discarded, so you can't be surprised when people abuse you for looking into it.

Amazing.

I would suspect if you were more versed on the subject you may understand where people are coming from a little bit better.  Did you watch the video supplied by Jimd3100 featuring the 2 scientists? or the one with Deagle and Jones?
There was also a response by Andrew Johnson to that video.

Jones & Deagle - “Micronukes vs Thermite/Thermate at WTC”

Also, look into what William Zabel, for example, has uncovered about Deagle.

When questions get answered it is time to move on to other questions UNLESS there is something new and valid to consider.  What we have here madworld is old and we have lots of evidence that needs answers.
Never mind who answered those questions and how, they've been answered, so stop thinking about it.

Is this supposed to be coming across as dictatorial?

Unfortunately there is no cognitive ability test to join this forum.  
Andrew Johnson lacks the discernment to figure that possibly it was one of the top threads in the active board that may have prompted you to check it out.  That's okay scrutiny isnt his strongest suit as you can see.
What evidence do you have for that statement?

"I don't like the nasty man" doesn't count.

Offline Leftovers

« Reply #489 on: March 09, 2010, 09:12:38 am »
So matrix; do you think the planes were remote controlled?

Offline grapecrusher1

« Reply #490 on: March 09, 2010, 09:14:38 am »

Leftovers, Leftovers, there were no planes.  Ahh so much to learn.

Offline matrixcutter

« Reply #491 on: March 09, 2010, 09:18:01 am »
What do you think of the evidence presented in those videos I posted?

Offline Leftovers

« Reply #492 on: March 09, 2010, 09:21:37 am »
What do you think of the evidence presented in those videos I posted?

It was mostly Judy Wood stuff i've seen it before she's nuts.

Offline Leftovers

« Reply #493 on: March 09, 2010, 09:22:44 am »
Leftovers, Leftovers, there were no planes.  Ahh so much to learn.

So it was a mass illusion wow I better read back some ..lol

Offline matrixcutter

« Reply #494 on: March 09, 2010, 09:25:45 am »
It was mostly Judy Wood stuff
Wow, that was quick.

i've seen it before she's nuts.
No, she isn't.
She's a highly qualified scientist, and she sticks to the evidence, unlike the people who dismiss her as nuts.

-----

I can see that some people have been successfully conditioned not to critically analyse Dr Wood's evidence.  Some people don't even seem capable of critical thinking.

Offline Leftovers

« Reply #495 on: March 09, 2010, 09:36:16 am »
Im new here I don't want to ruffle anyone's feathers. I just think your theory is way out there, and harms 911 truth...there was planes and there was hijackers the key to truth about 911 involvement lies in palm beach county Fl were the terrorists spent the summer.That's were they were aided and abetted til the buildings fell.

Offline matrixcutter

« Reply #496 on: March 09, 2010, 09:47:18 am »
I just think your theory
It isn't my theory.

is way out there,
The theory is based on the evidence, not what it sounds like to people.

and harms 911 truth...
What exactly is 9/11 truth?

Is it about looking at the evidence and using it to try to bring the perpetrators to justice?  In theory it is.

But that's what Dr. Judy Wood is doing, and her court case against NIST was not even mentioned by the "truth movement", as Andrew Johnson said at the end of the video that you didn't watch.

Much of 9/11 truth seems to be about ignoring certain evidence and smearing people who discuss it.  What has that got to do with the pursuit of truth?

there was planes and there was hijackers
Just saying it doesn't make it true, no matter how many times you say it.

the key to truth about 911 involvement lies in palm beach county Fl were the terrorists spent the summer.That's were they were aided and abetted til the buildings fell.
Well you're free to spend your time investigating that, and you can probably post as much as you want about that without being relentlessly insulted.

Anti_Illuminati

« Reply #497 on: March 09, 2010, 10:01:48 am »
It isn't my theory.

The theory is based on the evidence, not what it sounds like to people.

What exactly is 9/11 truth?

Is it about looking at the evidence and using it to try to bring the perpetrators to justice?  In theory it is.

But that's what Dr. Judy Wood is doing, and her court case against NIST was not even mentioned by the "truth movement", as Andrew Johnson said at the end of the video that you didn't watch.

Much of 9/11 truth seems to be about ignoring certain evidence and smearing people who discuss it.  What has that got to do with the pursuit of truth?

Just saying it doesn't make it true, no matter how many times you say it.

Well you're free to spend your time investigating that, and you can probably post as much as you want about that without being relentlessly insulted.
Explain why an interoperable architecture had to be engineered to enable drills to be carried out based on the fact that the very execution of the 9/11 drills was requisite on DoD systems being interoperable and integrated into the FAA?  How is no planes into the towers supported by this documented implementation that was completed before 9/11?  Why would you need interoperability for flight controls, and air traffic control if you aren't going to use real planes?  This interoperability was made possible by a program that had all of the capabilities of the PROMIS software.  Are you affiliated with Nico Haupt's (ewing2001) claim also that "no planes" supposedly had something to do with Future Combat Systems?

Why was the Ptech investigation shut down (which could have led to the discovery of totally backdoored systems agency wide)  If there were no planes involved?  There is zero documented evidence that Ptech/PROMIS has had any relevance to alleged video fakery within the context of 9/11 that I have seen.

Offline Trypt

• You will be assimilated!
« Reply #498 on: March 09, 2010, 10:20:20 am »
All you have to do is watch the original live feeds from that day to know there were no big Boings that flew into the towers that day, and that the media is seriously complicit in this event.  Planes do not melt into buildings, they don't dissapear into steel and concrete, they break apart, wings flying everywhere, etc.  Not to mention that the 5 live vids don't match up.  Please, I know it seems so out of whack, but get away from your programming and go check out the live vids from that day, and compare all 5 of them (there were only 5).  One of the feeds the NWO forgot about, and it clearly shows something other then a plane, you be the judge, but it certainly isn't any Boing. 

As a physicist I knew on that day something was funny, but I still couldn't put it together, because I have been so conditioned to believe what I see, especially on "live" tv.  It took years of thinking about it and finally seeing September Clues for me to start doing deep research.  There is absolutely no doubt, the media sold us a cartoon.  If you're unable to come to grips with this, fine, but let us do our research and expose those who are complicit.

As far as Judy and her space weapons, this needs more evidence.  We all know that the towers were demolished, and it does seem amazing that the steel turned to dust (one of the vids shows this in incredible detail), but the sheer force and energy involved in that demolition, including thermite, may have been enough.  This is tougher to prove with pure physics, as there are too many variables.  But physics leaves no room on two things.  There were no big boings that day melting into buildings, and the three towers were brought down by controlled demolition. 

Once you understand the physics, if you need more proof, just research interviews from that day, and it'll be clear to you in no time.

Good luck!

Offline Freeski

« Reply #499 on: March 09, 2010, 11:12:47 am »
Trypt, have you got a link/source for this footage?

"One of the feeds the NWO forgot about, and it clearly shows something other then a plane, you be the judge, but it certainly isn't any Boing."

Thanks.
"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it. He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it." Martin Luther King, Jr.

Offline Trypt

• You will be assimilated!
« Reply #500 on: March 09, 2010, 11:37:02 am »
Whatever I give you, people will say its doctored or whatever.  Like I said, find friends who recorded live from that day, there were 5 feeds (Fox, NBC, ABC, CBS and a local affiliate), that way you know for a fact they are originals.  When you compare them, you'll know without a shadow of a doubt that what you're seeing is not live, but a delayed feed of about 17 seconds (amazing how all the feeds had a "hiccup" at exactly 17 seconds before the "plane" crash).  When you compare the trajectory of the planes, you'll see each is different and does not match the others.

The FOX feed with the nose-out is the one that caused all the attention and created the need for more investigation (which quickly proved that the nose-out was from the cartoon plane added).  If you haven't seen the NOSE OUT vids, then by all means do it, and you'll right away want to see more.  Search for Nose Out FOX, but better just to watch September Clues.

But the nail in the coffin was the NBC feed, which was the only one they forgot about.  Here is the original vid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q4YoC14qi4c&feature=related (show this to anyone who doubts.. its clear even in this low quality vid) but it is low quality (another  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OhBfNdeXXrQ&feature=related).  Try to find a high quality vid, and you can clearly see a missile from the top right (you can see it in this vid too, but its very faint, coming from the top right, at high speed).

If that is not enough, check what NBC did afterwards.  That same night, they replayed this video, but the background was blacked out, with only the explosion, and they called it a live feed.  They made a huge error, but somehow the sheople just don't get it.

"September Clues" will explain it all to you, watch it and be awakened.  Watch it with an inquisitive mind and you won't have a shred of doubt anymore, at all.  

The people on this board that claim this is disinfo refuse to even watch, because they are afraid that their paradigm will be destroyed.  Anyone who does the research which I have just told you about cannot possibly come away from it with any doubt about the no-plane theory.  It is 100%.  And that is just video evidence.  If you have any understanding of physics, then you should be half way there already.

9/11 Taboo, September Clues, watch those two, and come back to me for more.

Offline Dig

• All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man.
    • Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #501 on: March 09, 2010, 07:37:47 pm »
september clues is government disinformation.

do not push it on this forum.
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline Freeski

« Reply #502 on: March 09, 2010, 07:37:57 pm »
Explain why an interoperable architecture had to be engineered to enable drills to be carried out based on the fact that the very execution of the 9/11 drills was requisite on DoD systems being interoperable and integrated into the FAA?  How is no planes into the towers supported by this documented implementation that was completed before 9/11?  Why would you need interoperability for flight controls, and air traffic control if you aren't going to use real planes?  This interoperability was made possible by a program that had all of the capabilities of the PROMIS software.  Are you affiliated with Nico Haupt's (ewing2001) claim also that "no planes" supposedly had something to do with Future Combat Systems?

Why was the Ptech investigation shut down (which could have led to the discovery of totally backdoored systems agency wide)  If there were no planes involved?  There is zero documented evidence that Ptech/PROMIS has had any relevance to alleged video fakery within the context of 9/11 that I have seen.

Maybe it's like with movie stars who have to learn, practice and hone everything, before the actual simulation.
"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it. He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it." Martin Luther King, Jr.

Offline Freeski

« Reply #503 on: March 09, 2010, 07:55:19 pm »
I just thought it was a bit strange that the very first post you made on the prisonplanet forum was in a thread labelled DISINFO CORNER: NO PLANES / VIDEO FAKERY / SPACE LASERS in a hidden away subforum, out of all of the threads to choose from.

And it was.

Oh well.  Welcome to the thread.

Let's try and steer it back on topic shall we.

1/10-Dr Judy Wood & Andrew Johnson-Edge Media TV-911and DEW - 25 Feb 2010 (9mins 59s)

2/10-Dr Judy Wood & Andrew Johnson-Edge Media TV-911and DEW - 25 Feb 2010 (9mins 59s)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qrnvI0N9rKg

3/10-Dr Judy Wood & Andrew Johnson-Edge Media TV-911and DEW - 25 Feb 2010 (9mins 59s)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O3ZOzBUFOR8

4/10-Dr Judy Wood & Andrew Johnson-Edge Media TV-911and DEW - 25 Feb 2010 (9mins 59s)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N6bUW3RczGA

5/10-Dr Judy Wood & Andrew Johnson-Edge Media TV-911and DEW - 25 Feb 2010 (9mins 59s)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VA-brf4LBiE

6/10-Dr Judy Wood & Andrew Johnson-Edge Media TV-911and DEW - 25 Feb 2010 (9mins 59s)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mlck_uf1-ZE

7/10-Dr Judy Wood & Andrew Johnson-Edge Media TV-911and DEW - 25 Feb 2010 (9mins 59s)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bcsztFp105g

8/10-Dr Judy Wood & Andrew Johnson-Edge Media TV-911and DEW - 25 Feb 2010 (9mins 59s)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NcEZ2OHaxUw

9/10-Dr Judy Wood & Andrew Johnson-Edge Media TV-911and DEW - 25 Feb 2010 (9mins 59s)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IXRICy-k6DY

10/10-Dr Judy Wood & Andrew Johnson-Edge Media TV-911and DEW - 25 Feb 2010 (9mins 57s)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FMeygS9QOOY

Finally finished this. Any examination of 9/11 is fascinating!

Here's my review: (from a no-plane virgin... in fact there's way more interesting stuff that DOESN'T involve airplanes)

1) It's got some of the best disintegration clips I've seen

2) No mainstream media ground level video of the second plane hitting?

3) Back to the disintegration, can a nano thermate reaction do that?

4) What's with the Hurricane? (there've been two "Erins", apparently, after a quick search - 9/11 and 65 I seem to remember)

5) Could there be a combo of the two? Planned implosion/obliteration from inside and out?

I've never paid the "no-plane" theory too much interest, so half my points have likely already been hashed to death, but it's also possible that -- divide and conquer being a routine governmental tactic -- our overlords are making us care about something that just does not matter in the big picture. We all know the official story is a lie. Next.

Offline jimd3100

• Global Moderator
« Reply #504 on: March 09, 2010, 11:47:02 pm »
1/10-Dr Judy Wood & Andrew Johnson-Edge Media TV-911and DEW - 25 Feb 2010 (9mins 59s)

What Matrixcutter is linking to is a youtube account the account is that of a No Planer in the UK named Andrew Johnson.

From youtube account: http://www.youtube.com/user/adjuk

Name:Andrew
Hometown:Skipton, N YorksCountry:United Kingdom

Website:http://www.checktheevidence.co.uk is the Website of a No Planer in the UK named Andrew Johnson.

Andrew Johnsons website
http://www.checktheevidence.com/cms/contact.htm

Hometown:Skipton, N YorksCountry:United Kingdom
http://www.youtube.com/user/adjuk

Andrew Johnson:

He seems a tad obsessed with advertising for No Planer Andrew Johnson

Andrew Johnson:

Andrew Johnson

And his websites...

http://www.checktheevidence.com/cms/index.php?option=content&task=view&id=46
what did you think about that?

BTW I "checked your evidence and I have addressed your non evidence, but you can't mine....
According to a website you push on here, which is one of the dumbest and illogical sites I've seen, says this in regards to firefighter statements.....

A number of witnesses reported that they didn’t realize that the second impact was that of a plane – many of them “found out later”.
http://www.checktheevidence.com/cms/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=134&Itemid=60

In summary "no shit sherlock"

Back to your "obsession"....

You might be interested in this too.
Andrew Johnson:

This has been steered into a discussion about no planes theory, but Dr. Judy Wood's work is not about planes.  And it is not about space beams.

Nice try No Planer....
It seems this exotic space beam weaponry and no planes on 9/11 go hand in hand

Not necessarily, but generally, yes.

9-11 Finding the Truth (DEW and No Planes)
Andrew Johnson

http://exposureroom.com/members/adjohnson/06d56d572baf4bdf808b3d9e15cd40a1/

I sure have been a nice guy to let you advertise
Andrew Johnson:

Andrew Johnson - No Thermite on 911 - The New 911 Cover Up - Ralph Winterrowd - 01 Mar 2010

Interesting....but I'm such a nice guy I even sat and allowed No Planers to come on this board and allowed them to ask you fellow members for money to help support Andrew Johnson and his No Plane crusade, the prison planet forum is being used to help fund No Plane DisInfo, it's mostly about attention and spreading the word(for more attention and destruction of the truth,) these Disinfo fools aren't making much money, but free money is free money, and this is the thread to pick up some new customers and attention. how's that for progress for the prisonplanet forum?......

"On The Edge" Show with Dr Judy Wood and yours truly, as posted here:

http://www.checktheDisInfoevidence.co.uk/cms/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=275&Itemid=60       (edited by the mean mod)

(Both copies of the DVD were useful as I ended up using the sound from one and the video from the other!)

I have added to the DVD the following things:

1) Some MP3 audios of Dr Judy Wood's interviews - and a couple of mine.
2) Full set of slides sent to Edge Media - including the "missing" images.
3) 4 extra short videos - "911 Key Evidence", "Thermite Free RFC", CBS Special about lack of construction at Ground Zero, 911 Morning Weather Reports
4) Documents from the Legal Case and the Hutchison Effect and other related documents

If you want a copy, please let me know. Donations of £1 (if you are in the UK) or £2.50 (if you are outside the UK) or more are requested but not required, to cover costs. If you want more than 1 copy (which you can hopefully give to others!), just let me know how many you want.

PayPal to ad.johnson@nutlworld.com (edited by the mean mod)

You can either send the value in UK postage stamps or send a UK cheque to

Andrew Johnson
XX XXXX
Borrowash                         (edited by the mean mod)
Derbyshire
XXXXXXXX
UK

Don't forget to include your address if I don't already have it!

Please forward this as you see fit.

Thanks for your help and support etc.

Andrew
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=945.msg964407#msg964407

He's got several ads in here if you pay attention. He's asking for money on this forum to support the No Plane cause....

So Matrixcutter(who also happens to be in the UK) is really Andrew Johnson, or someone who works for him if he isn't. When one raises money for a person or organization they work for them.

9-11 Finding the Truth (DEW and No Planes)
Andrew Johnson

In this presentation we will look at:

Evidence which indicates there were no large Boeing crashes at the WTC.

Evidence that there is an active an ongoing effort to cover up and discredit research into “DEW” and “No Planes” and some of those individuals undertaking this activity.

http://exposureroom.com/members/adjohnson/06d56d572baf4bdf808b3d9e15cd40a1/

I'm not the owner of this forum. It isn't mine. I'm not the site admin. That would be someone who spits out articles like a machine useing them as constant bullets against the corrupt system we live under. He's also in the UK. From one of his articles....

Paul Joseph Watson
Prison Planet
Tuesday, April 22, 2008

We too have witnessed the "no-plane" fringe group transform from an idle nuisance into a hostile danger. The group's self-proclaimed "research" is so lacking in credibility that it has been seized upon by debunkers and used as a tar baby to smear the truth movement as a whole. The refusal to allow such kookery a foothold in the mainstream truth movement has resulted in threats and hatred being hurled towards prominent 9/11 truth researchers such as Steven Jones.

Many have fingered the more prominent "no-planers" as agent provocateurs or COINTELPRO, whose goal is to divide and destroy the 9/11 Truth Movement

When it comes to a point whereby peaceful activists who have done so much good for 9/11 truth and the heroes of 9/11 are being physically attacked it's time to stand up in unison and denounce this cancer upon our movement.

Watch Alex Jones' cutting and hilarious take on no-planers below.

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/april2008/042208_assault_videos.htm

And you have the nerve to come on this forum asking for money to support your Disinfo cause, and think we are going to sit here and take it like some chumps? I took the liberty of f**king up most of your links. Now cry me a river no planer.

Offline mr anderson

• WeAreChange Brisbane
« Reply #505 on: March 10, 2010, 01:13:02 am »
I thought that 'matrixcutter' who posted links to Alan Watt's broadcasts would of known that September Clues and the whole No-Plane issue was complete and utter b/s........ because he posted links to Alan Watt's broadcasts.  :P

Usually one would assume (wrongly in this case) that if your a frequent listener of Alan Watt you'd have a greater deal of discernment and ability to spot b/s.
WeAreChange Brisbane
I hold personal views, beliefs and opinions that do not necessarily reflect the beliefs and opinions of WeAreChange Brisbane as a whole.

Our Bitcoin address: 1Fzb4bp48oMr7CFzT3SbkTzKpMSvWW1X1t

Offline grapecrusher1

« Reply #506 on: March 12, 2010, 08:50:16 am »
Not that No planers consider evidence. 

This just out of Cryptome:
http://cryptome.org/info/wtc-punch/wtc-punch.htm

There are also some other pictures on the site showing chunks of humans scattered all over the place including the lower half (I think) of somebody situated on a building ledge.  What would explain that?

Offline matrixcutter

« Reply #507 on: March 12, 2010, 09:20:23 am »
I'm just going to point out that I am not Andrew Johnson, and that linking to the DVDs he is selling at cost price does not mean that he employs me.

Hopefully this information will not be deleted for a second time.

Obviously discussion of directed energy weaponry is not possible on this forum without reference to the no planes theory, and clearly reasonable discussion of no planes within the "9/11 truth movement" is verboten.

Back to the microchip agenda for me.

Offline gabba2k7

« Reply #508 on: March 12, 2010, 10:25:03 am »
OMG, Is there 10-page-discussion of "No plane theory" ?
•introducing topic there ->http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=22290
•icq #218-389-594.

Viper

« Reply #509 on: March 12, 2010, 10:26:49 am »
OMG, Is there 10-page-discussion of "No plane theory" ?

No, it's a discussion on DEWs.

Directed Energy Weapon

Offline jimd3100

• Global Moderator
« Reply #510 on: March 13, 2010, 07:14:25 am »
clearly reasonable discussion of no planes within the "9/11 truth movement" is verboten.

I saw that you couldn't debunk the Naudet Brothers movie.  

Some more "reasonable discussion" from No Plane a**holes. From the maker of "September Clues".....
no one died on 911.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6aPvJSQtmoE

Anyone who watches this disgusting crap and still backs September Clues and the no plane disinfo do society a favor and kill yourself. BTW My cousin Liz died in a head on car crash 15 years ago while on her way to work, she was 18. She is not listed in the SSDI. I checked. Guess what? She's still dead.

Offline jimd3100

• Global Moderator
« Reply #511 on: March 16, 2010, 03:57:40 pm »
This is dedicated to all you former "No Planers" who have woke up to the DisInfo.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rp6-wG5LLqE

Now THAT'S Rock-N-Roll!!

Offline citizenx

« Reply #512 on: March 24, 2010, 03:16:00 am »
No nukes.

Conventional explosives (professional grade demolition grade) and/or cutting-edge (nano-thermite) of which there is plenty of evidence.

If nukes had been used, radioactivity would still be traceable/elevated.  I've got to believe some of the engineers in the truth community have looked into this already.  Bottom line, though, there was no need for mini-nukes, so unlikely they were used.

I won't even lower myself to address the "scalar weapons" crowd.  Lets' deal with what we already know.  Buildings collapsed at free-fall speed.  No prior history of steel strucures felled by fire.  Melting point higher than temp. of burning jet fuel.  WTC7 falls after it's collpapse is reported on BBC -- no jet fuel there.  Owner says, "pull it."  Traces of nano-thermite found in dust.  What more does anybody need?

Nukes?  Scalar weapons?  Ward is righ about one thing: Zionist-extremist lightning.  Everything else is balderdash.

Free Planet

« Reply #513 on: March 24, 2010, 04:24:03 am »
no radiation and pyroplastic dust is now taken care of by THERMOBARIC WEAPONS (uses nano-aluminium powder as a dry fuel source inside WTC, oxygen in the air-con is the transport medium) remember how the WTC's seemed to IMPLODE? key word....

Explained here:

Thermobaric weapons @ WTC on 9-11?
http://mikephilbin.blogspot.com/2010/03/thermobaric-weapons-wtc-on-9-11.html

Offline grapecrusher1

« Reply #514 on: March 24, 2010, 06:06:54 am »
Looks like explosions to me.

Here is Steven Jones, a NUCLEAR physicist, discussing nukes and 911 with Deagle, a quack who claims expertise in pretty much everything.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nzZ9-RzMtzM

Offline citizenx

« Reply #515 on: March 24, 2010, 07:49:58 am »
no radiation and pyroplastic dust is now taken care of by THERMOBARIC WEAPONS (uses nano-aluminium powder as a dry fuel source inside WTC, oxygen in the air-con is the transport medium) remember how the WTC's seemed to IMPLODE? key word....

Explained here:

Thermobaric weapons @ WTC on 9-11?
http://mikephilbin.blogspot.com/2010/03/thermobaric-weapons-wtc-on-9-11.html
Thermobaric weapons unlike mini-nukes, or more exotic (impossible?) weapons seem plausible, but again where is the evidence of the nano-aluminum materials that should have been released then?

There were definitely explosions, and there is evidence of nano-thermite material.  Occam's razor would suggest this is how it was done.  Thermite could have easily been used to cut the structural steel.  I will try to post some basic information on the nano-thermite theory for those unfamiliar with it.

Free Planet

« Reply #516 on: March 24, 2010, 08:00:07 am »
you've clearly NOT read the blogpost about it,

Prof Stephen Jones IS QUOTED as saying the WTC dust was SATURATED with nano-aluminium particulate, no? Jones has merely focussed his chemical analysis of dust on 'components of nano-thermite' when the same components can also account for thermobaric nano-powder, as used TODAY in bunker buster bombs.

:)

Offline citizenx

« Reply #517 on: March 24, 2010, 08:10:54 am »

Prof Stephen Jones IS QUOTED as saying the WTC dust was SATURATED with nano-aluminium particulate, no? Jones has merely focussed his chemical analysis of dust on 'components of nano-thermite' when the same components can also account for thermobaric nano-powder, as used TODAY in bunker buster bombs.
OK, fair enough.  I re-read it.  You've got to give time for new information like this to set in.  Yes, it does seem logical that some of the particulate aluminum found in spectral analysis "could" be thermobaric explosive material as well as nano-thermite (which was defnitely detected!)  That is not the same as saying that this material would be indistinguisable from nano-thermite (which could also contain ferric oxides for instance).  Neither is this the same as saying that nanomaterials from thermobaric weapons was definitely detected.  Again, I am not ruling this out, only saying more evidence would be needed to the idea that this very advanced technology was used, for sure.

Offline grapecrusher1

« Reply #518 on: March 24, 2010, 08:17:13 am »

Don't you think you should say that it is your blog?

Free Planet

« Reply #519 on: March 24, 2010, 08:53:45 am »
Don't you think you should say that it is your blog?

That wouldn't change the facts. And why should I just repeat what you've just said?