DISINFO CORNER: NO PLANES / VIDEO FAKERY / SPACE LASERS

Author Topic: DISINFO CORNER: NO PLANES / VIDEO FAKERY / SPACE LASERS  (Read 215293 times)

Offline Letsbereal

• Know Thyself
Re: DISINFO CORNER: NO PLANES / VIDEO FAKERY / SPACE LASERS
« Reply #800 on: August 31, 2011, 12:17:27 am »
The missile hitting the Pentagon video is a computer generated fake that's been running around the internet for several years now.

Yeah, yourright about that almost forgot about that.

But it stirs up the pot and get's the discussion going again. :D
->>>|:-) THE CITY INDIANS (-:|<<<-

Offline iks83

« Reply #801 on: August 31, 2011, 01:17:00 am »
Yeah, yourright about that almost forgot about that.

But it stirs up the pot and get's the discussion going again. :D

No its rebooted disinfo for the retards to scream about right around the 10 year anniversary to discredit anything that is a fact and proven. Of course you of all loves to stir this pot of diarrhea all over again.

Offline iks83

« Reply #802 on: August 31, 2011, 01:21:43 am »
Here they go pushing the disinfo again right before the anniversary. It makes me sick... so where is this leaked video eh? And what eyewitness accounts of the missile are they talking about? There are none talking about a missile.

Online donnay

• Live Free Or Die Trying!
« Reply #803 on: August 31, 2011, 01:30:03 am »
Here they go pushing the disinfo again right before the anniversary. It makes me sick... so where is this leaked video eh? And what eyewitness accounts of the missile are they talking about? There are none talking about a missile.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o51nMDbkUbg&feature=player_embedded
"Logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." ~ Rod Serling
"Cops today are nothing but an armed tax collector" ~ Frank Serpico
"To be normal, to drink Coca-Cola and eat Kentucky Fried Chicken is to be in a conspiracy against yourself."
"People that don't want to make waves sit in stagnant waters."

Offline RonPaulRocks

• Neocons Beware!
    • Calgary 9/11 Truth
« Reply #804 on: August 31, 2011, 01:59:12 am »
Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.  -- George Orwell

Offline iks83

« Reply #805 on: August 31, 2011, 06:05:06 am »
ffs thats the same crappy video that has been uploaded 10000 times already. And for those internet noobs out there.... if a title to anything put on the internet that contains the word rare it is 99,9999% of the time utter BS.

There is a campaign going on to push all the retarded crap, no planes, missiles, holograms, etc right at the doorstep of the anniversary to discredit the actual facs on the matter. I am so fed up with people posting the same shit again and again. They should get permaban immediately... I mean if they would post new faked videos then ok why not... but the old crap thats around since 6 years or so cmon... they will never get it.

Online donnay

• Live Free Or Die Trying!
« Reply #806 on: August 31, 2011, 08:47:30 am »
Why have I never seen this video before?  Where is the original?

I dunno?  This is the first time I am seeing it.  

ffs thats the same crappy video that has been uploaded 10000 times already. And for those internet noobs out there.... if a title to anything put on the internet that contains the word rare it is 99,9999% of the time utter BS.

There is a campaign going on to push all the retarded crap, no planes, missiles, holograms, etc right at the doorstep of the anniversary to discredit the actual facs on the matter. I am so fed up with people posting the same shit again and again. They should get permaban immediately... I mean if they would post new faked videos then ok why not... but the old crap thats around since 6 years or so cmon... they will never get it.

Ike hon--lighten up.  No one in this forum (that I can see) is pushing this crap, it was posted without any comments saying any of us believed this.  You're sounding like Mike Rivero emphatically denying that, anything other than a plane, hit the Pentagon.  Do you know this for a fact?  Did you work at the Pentagon on 9/11 and know something we don't know?  When was this video debunked and by whom?

See after 10 years, I still have lot's questions.  Some of the folks here act like the "Officials" when someone post something that they might find curious.  If this had been debunked before, than so be it, say so (nicely) and we will move on.  Geez, a little forum etiquette and decorum is not asking for much.  Most of us, I would like to think, are on the same page.  *SIGH*
"Logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." ~ Rod Serling
"Cops today are nothing but an armed tax collector" ~ Frank Serpico
"To be normal, to drink Coca-Cola and eat Kentucky Fried Chicken is to be in a conspiracy against yourself."
"People that don't want to make waves sit in stagnant waters."

Offline Optimus

• Globalist Destroyer
  • Global Moderator
  • The banksters are steaming piles of dog shit!
    • GlobalGulag.com
« Reply #807 on: August 31, 2011, 10:04:15 am »
The missile hitting the Pentagon video is a computer generated fake that's been running around the internet for several years now.

Same video. At least 5 years old. News outlets claiming this is suppressed or new footage is either part of the psy-op or have fallen for it altogether.

Pentagon Plane crash september 11th NEW ANGLE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Vnu_yiUzls
Uploaded by larfilms on May 18, 2006
“The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people,
it's an instrument for the people to restrain the government.” – Patrick Henry

>>> Global Gulag Media & Forum <<<

Offline Letsbereal

• Know Thyself
« Reply #808 on: August 31, 2011, 10:13:52 am »
No its rebooted disinfo for the retards to scream about right around the 10 year anniversary to discredit anything that is a fact and proven. Of course you of all loves to stir this pot of diarrhea all over again.

There are a lot of people who just woke up and started their own investigation on the net.

So I think it's a good thing that we keep the discussion ongoing and warm unless you're a government cointelpro.

Offline worcesteradam

• Knight Commander of the Old Republic
    • Conspirology
« Reply #809 on: August 31, 2011, 10:38:57 am »
its just more disinfo speculation

give us the video of the missile

John Judge interviewed people who saw the wreckage, so if it was faked, it was a very good fake

we should avoid this issue and just demand they stop hiding the cctv
"I will never apologize for the United States — I don't care what the facts are." - George Bush

Offline iks83

« Reply #810 on: August 31, 2011, 01:32:02 pm »
I dunno?  This is the first time I am seeing it.  

Ike hon--lighten up.  No one in this forum (that I can see) is pushing this crap, it was posted without any comments saying any of us believed this.  You're sounding like Mike Rivero emphatically denying that, anything other than a plane, hit the Pentagon.  Do you know this for a fact?  Did you work at the Pentagon on 9/11 and know something we don't know?  When was this video debunked and by whom?

See after 10 years, I still have lot's questions.  Some of the folks here act like the "Officials" when someone post something that they might find curious.  If this had been debunked before, than so be it, say so (nicely) and we will move on.  Geez, a little forum etiquette and decorum is not asking for much.  Most of us, I would like to think, are on the same page.  *SIGH*

Well Rivero is making some very good points about the whole missile issue. There are no eye wittnesses for a missile. There were piles of luggage and aluminum. And so on.

Offline boxcarro

• John the RADIO MAN
« Reply #811 on: January 12, 2012, 02:31:52 pm »

No commercial airliner could ever have flown through steel and disappear without any trace of the fuselage falling to the streets of NYC below. Wings made of lightweight sheets of a composite aluminum fabrication and riveted together are very flimsy compared to the multiple, outer steel beams, spandrels, steel rebar and cement on every floor. Furthermore, once the nose of the airplane hits this structure the momentum of the airplane decreases greatly and the nose should have disintegrated on impact. If a race car with a heavy engine block hits a cement retaining wall it is also destroyed on impact and the physics here are the same. Steel beams are a different beast than man-made vehicles stamped and riveted together.

Again, a steel beam of the same specs as used in the construction of WTCs hitting a stationary wing of a 767 at 250 mph would destroy the wing on impact and not vice versa. We all know this. Therefore, we all know that 911 is a lie and the CIA-produced mass media videos are fake.

Offline Georgiacopguy

• 'Cause it's a revolution for your mind...K?!
« Reply #812 on: January 12, 2012, 03:13:55 pm »

No commercial airliner could ever have flown through steel and disappear without any trace of the fuselage falling to the streets of NYC below. Wings made of lightweight sheets of a composite aluminum fabrication and riveted together are very flimsy compared to the multiple, outer steel beams, spandrels, steel rebar and cement on every floor. Furthermore, once the nose of the airplane hits this structure the momentum of the airplane decreases greatly and the nose should have disintegrated on impact. If a race car with a heavy engine block hits a cement retaining wall it is also destroyed on impact and the physics here are the same. Steel beams are a different beast than man-made vehicles stamped and riveted together.

Again, a steel beam of the same specs as used in the construction of WTCs hitting a stationary wing of a 767 at 250 mph would destroy the wing on impact and not vice versa. We all know this. Therefore, we all know that 911 is a lie and the CIA-produced mass media videos are fake.

Yeah, video of planes hitting the buildings was edited, on the fly, and a city full of people all hallucinated. 9/11 is a lie, but not for the disinfo you are putting out.
The resistance starts here. Unfortunately, the entire thing is moving beyond the intellectual infowar. I vow I will not make an overt rush at violent authority, until authority makes it's violent rush at me and you. I will not falter, I will not die in this course. For that is how they win.

Offline Banker Bob

• ANKH is real
« Reply #813 on: March 14, 2012, 03:47:35 am »
In this footage, the first tower of The Twin Towers already on fire,
with a clear, huge gaping hole and black smoke spewing out.

At 2:25 into the video, the footage clearly shows an explosion in the second tower
and there is no plane. A huge explosion blasts out of the side creating a giant
fireball out of the second tower! I have watched several times, and there is no plane.

Posted to You Tube March 12, 2012

So there is clearly an explosion before the second plane hit.

It is unclear from this video if there is another plane that hits
afterwards, however, from the footage, it is extremely
clear that there was a massive explosion in the second tower
without a plane or before the plane slamming into it!

So, either there was an explosion before the plane hit, or ???

Either way, this proves the official story to be a massive lie, once again!

I really look forward to the serious comments here from ATS members,
I was very disturbed to see this footage, as for a long time I have
investigated the events that surrounded that horrible day, and
come to the conclusion that there was no plane at The Pentagon either.

No wonder most of the damning footage has been confiscated!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jBsUAA1mMBQ&feature=player_embedded

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread818993/pg1

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2012/02/20/911-planesno-planes-and-video-fakery/
You can't make up this SH*T!!

Offline Jacob Law

• Its the Law, face it!
« Reply #814 on: March 14, 2012, 04:36:54 am »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NpUKM0MFNaM&feature=related

43 angles of plane hitting the second tower, come on a plane hit the building, I saw it live a plane hit the second building.
What do you under-stand?

Offline themadness

« Reply #815 on: March 14, 2012, 08:27:37 am »
no planers are ruining any chance at an independent investigation having any credibility. remotely controlled drones would be believable. passenger planes with real people is believable.

giant orb aircraft with lasers that activate explosives inside a hollowed out WTC is ludacris. projected holograms loaded with missiles that were fired by aliens in the cockpit makes us all seem crazy.

(i swear i read the claim somewhere.)

the plane was clearly edited out. the 'official story" is obviously a lie and all angles should be considered. but lets not get ridiculous with it.

Offline sentinelscout

« Reply #816 on: March 14, 2012, 08:44:08 am »
The plane was cropped out @ 2:15

Imo a plane hit the buildings and WTC 7 went down due to fires that were intentionally set to burn evidence.... the buildings method of construction wasn't really that sound IMO from an engineering stand point...

If anything, the first tower being hit would of been the one to be faked.... you don't fake a plane AFTER one already hit... because everyone and their grandmother is gona have a camera pointed at your intended target.

Theres only one thing that needs to be studied in relation to these videos... and thats the layering that is going on.

You have backgrounds that are out of perspective, buildings "moving around" as if they had wheels (at one point some buildings that were on the left side of the buildings moved to the right side of the buildings without any perceptible change in the vantage point of the choppers.

I feel like a good portion of it was "green screened" and put together with layers.

But admittedly I know nothing about the equipment they were using to record these events... perhaps some kind of compression / film stabilization error.

It also bugs me that the foreground and background seem to be in focus most of the time also... theres only a few techniques around that can do that.
Real Eyes, Realize, Real Lies.

Offline themadness

« Reply #817 on: March 14, 2012, 09:44:21 am »
Theres only one thing that needs to be studied in relation to these videos... and thats the layering that is going on.

You have backgrounds that are out of perspective, buildings "moving around" as if they had wheels (at one point some buildings that were on the left side of the buildings moved to the right side of the buildings without any perceptible change in the vantage point of the choppers.

i've heard several people talk about the "moving' buildings, yet i never see it.

any footage to back that up?

Offline Tyrannosaurus_Rex

Zero Planes Used On 9/11
« Reply #818 on: August 29, 2012, 01:14:06 am »
Watch September Clues and you'll realize that 'no planes' and/or 'no planers' was a silly call name they were using to group together people who believed no planes were used on 9/11 with a bunch of wacko nut-jobs. But guess what? There was absolutely zero planes used on 9/11. 9/11 wasn't exactly a false flag, it was in fact a PSYOP. TV Fakery is the answer. Wag The Dog anyone?

http://www.septemberclues.info/

Offline Wormsaregood

Re: Zero Planes Used On 9/11
« Reply #819 on: September 11, 2012, 11:39:01 pm »
I think the only reason you are probably not moved to the Fake Conspiracy section is that the mods aren't checking here often enough haha.

Not that I'm trying to criticize you, I'll definitely give this video a looksie for the heck of it, but generally speaking the majority of this board (myself included) believes that actual planes did fly into the buildings. 

Offline Wormsaregood

« Reply #820 on: September 12, 2012, 12:50:42 am »
Not quite sure how to edit:

http://911debunkers.blogspot.com/2009/07/debunking-september-clues-and-no-plane.html

This has a wealth of information regarding this documentary.  Now, first thing: I thought this documentary was new, but in essence it came out before Loose Change Final Cut. I probably haven't heard of it because of its rather low rate of acceptance among 9/11 Truth folks.  Secondly, I decided to watch it and I watched significant, 25 minute chunks (only skipping some of the boring parts regarding news anchors, etc which I believe to be highly assumptive.  For instance, would it not make sense that the people who would most easily be able to call into a news agency and be on the air in mere minutes, were members of the news?  I mean, how easy is it for your average person to call into a news agency and be on the air with a hot tip in minutes?) and I admit, I was at first intrigued.  Knowing very little about this so called "TV Fakery", I become enamored with the presentation as most people do who are presented with intriguing information.  After all, one of the charges laid at the feet of conspiracy theorists are that it is so easy and fun to believe in one.

After watching the video, I found myself asking a few questions that I hadn't asked before and immediately sought some answers.  I messaged Shure, one of the moderators of this forum and a fantastic evidence-gatherer.  Stupidly, I didn't think to start my research by typing "September Clues Debunked" into Google! After doing so, I discovered that link. 

Offline Kilika

• Thank you Jesus!
« Reply #821 on: September 12, 2012, 04:54:41 am »
Watch September Clues and you'll realize that 'no planes' and/or 'no planers' was a silly call name they were using to group together people who believed no planes were used on 9/11 with a bunch of wacko nut-jobs. But guess what? There was absolutely zero planes used on 9/11. 9/11 wasn't exactly a false flag, it was in fact a PSYOP. TV Fakery is the answer. Wag The Dog anyone?

http://www.septemberclues.info/

You apparently aren't up to speed as to what is considered misinformation to make some people look stupid. You fell for it!

The meshing together of two theories, one being complete bs that it was lasers or holograms of planes on the Twin Towers, and the other based on no plane hitting the Pentagon. Pile it altogether and you got "No Planers".

"No Planers" bs theory isn't accepted here in this forum as a valid explanation, but rather it is misinformation put out by government lackeys to make those who want the truth about 9/11 look like idiots.
"For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows."
1 Timothy 6:10 (KJB)

Offline worcesteradam

• Conspirology
« Reply #822 on: September 12, 2012, 05:01:00 am »
septemeber clues is full of lies
for what little truth there is

it really gets to me when people lie.
i hate that
"I will never apologize for the United States — I don't care what the facts are." - George Bush

Offline Bilderberg CEO

« Reply #823 on: November 27, 2012, 05:41:09 pm »
septemeber clues is full of lies
for what little truth there is

it really gets to me when people lie.
i hate that

Which parts are false?  I thought the part with the walking bridges was pretty damning evidence.

Offline KazKru

« Reply #824 on: December 23, 2012, 10:45:28 am »
I have not idea the source for this video, but found it on Youtube.  I also don't know if it's been talked about on this chat board yet.

Thoughts?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5cFewUG3rSY&feature=youtu.be

Offline kerrymti

• The truth will set us free..and..open their eyes.
« Reply #825 on: December 23, 2012, 12:26:38 pm »
Don't know about the validity of the video, need more info, would be good if it was proven to be real and accurate...we know things did not happen as they say...

Offline Optimus

• Globalist Destroyer
  • Global Moderator
  • The banksters are steaming piles of dog shit!
    • GlobalGulag.com
« Reply #826 on: December 23, 2012, 12:36:34 pm »
I have not idea the source for this video, but found it on Youtube.  I also don't know if it's been talked about on this chat board yet.

Thoughts?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5cFewUG3rSY&feature=youtu.be

That video of a cruise missile hitting the Pentagon as well as the picture of a cruise missile painted up to look like a commercial airliner has already been proven to be fakes.
“The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people,
it's an instrument for the people to restrain the government.” – Patrick Henry

>>> Global Gulag Media & Forum <<<

Offline Scarbo

Leaked video shows missile hitting Pentagon
« Reply #827 on: January 18, 2013, 12:40:16 pm »
Even though this was uploaded in 2011 I just now found it a moment ago.

Real or not? I hope someone can follow up on this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5cFewUG3rSY

Offline Letsbereal

• Know Thyself
« Reply #828 on: January 18, 2013, 01:19:01 pm »
This one could be real altough I saw one fake tube a while ago. Footage taken from an helicopter.

Woman saw cruise missile passing just over the roof of her car at Shanksville.

9/11 Shanksville Eyewitness Susan McElwain http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_gliHOhXYFQ

Offline kerrymti

• The truth will set us free..and..open their eyes.
« Reply #829 on: February 07, 2013, 08:35:16 pm »
This one could be real altough I saw one fake tube a while ago. Footage taken from an helicopter.

Woman saw cruise missile passing just over the roof of her car at Shanksville.

9/11 Shanksville Eyewitness Susan McElwain http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_gliHOhXYFQ

Could be LBR.  Hard to say...we'll probably never know.  If it is real, she is probably not talking anymore.

Offline worcesteradam

• Conspirology
« Reply #830 on: February 16, 2013, 09:16:28 am »
All of it is false is far as im aware. The author lies and claims many things are impossible as he is an expert. Well he lied. He isnt an expert and these many things all turn up elsewhere.

Of course, these issues are never settled once introduced and rage on forever.

The bridges issue is all perspective. UC Berkeley used to have an image of the golden gate bridge from across the bay on their website. The thing loomed large even though it was miles away. Photography apparently plays these tricks. An expert would know that, a liar and a fraud wouldn't.

Offline Perspective

Hologram theory
« Reply #831 on: October 14, 2013, 05:23:30 pm »
I'm starting to think that the whole WTC fiasco was a hologram and they used controlled demolition on all three of the buildings... It is the only way that it makes ANY sense at all that the black boxes were not recovered... unless they took them out before the "flight"... Just a thought

Offline worcesteradam

• Conspirology
Re: Hologram theory
« Reply #832 on: October 14, 2013, 05:30:17 pm »
Of course, there is a theory that they were recovered but it was kept secret. So i wouldnt say holograms is the only way it makes sense.

Offline rufman

Ex-CIA Pilot Gives Sworn Testimony That No Planes Hit The Twin Towers
« Reply #833 on: March 12, 2014, 07:07:17 am »
A former CIA and civilian pilot has sworn an affidavit, stating that no planes flew into the Twin Towers as it would have been physically impossible.

John Lear, the son of Learjet inventor, Bill Lear, has given his expert evidence that it would have been physically impossible for Boeing 767s, like Flights AA11 and UA175 to have hit the Twin Towers on 9/11, particularly when flown by inexperienced pilots.

read the full story here:
http://neonnettle.com/news/211-ex-cia-pilot-gives-sworn-testimony-that-no-planes-hit-the-twin-towers

Offline worcesteradam

• Conspirology
Re: Ex-CIA Pilot Gives Sworn Testimony That No Planes Hit The Twin Towers
« Reply #834 on: March 12, 2014, 07:23:26 am »
The affidavit, dated 28th January 2014 is part of a law suit being pursued by Morgan Reynolds in the United States District Court, Southern District, New York.

In March 2007, Reynolds filed a Request For Correction (RFC) with NIST citing his belief that real commercial jets (Boeings) did not hit the WTC towers. Reynolds is one of three filers of RFCs to NIST who filed together, including Dr. Judy Wood.

NIST responded to the claims and rejected them.