DISINFO CORNER: NO PLANES / VIDEO FAKERY / SPACE LASERS

Author Topic: DISINFO CORNER: NO PLANES / VIDEO FAKERY / SPACE LASERS  (Read 348450 times)

Offline grapecrusher1

Re: DISINFO CORNER: NO PLANES / VIDEO FAKERY / SPACE LASERS
« Reply #80 on: January 06, 2009, 08:15:00 PM »
Even though the flying horns of the He-Goat had nothing to do with the bombing and felling of the two horns of the Ram, the planes were of important propaganda and tactical value to this poorly staged Daniel Chapter 8 Show, and it's MI6/Fed/Pentagon World Order, the Bush Neocon sycophants and the NYC Asbestos-Lawsuit Remediation program.

This is exactly the 'invisible' laser targeting technique used for weapon guidance controls on smart military guidance systems developed for and based upon cruise autopilot systems  of advanced aircraft by forward ground 'smart artillery' soldiers.

And yes even the most primitive 'transistor-age' black and white home surveillance image Reticon and image Othicon tubes and electronics are very, very sensitive to ultraviolet light wavelengths as are all modern solid state CCD (optically charge coupled addressable ram chips) used in digital cameras! Moreover the filtered data is not lost. the invisible wavelength information is recorded and preserved nonetheless attenuated as clearly discriminable added ultra-white information! (out-of-gamut chrominance) This is forensic evidence of incredibly important and damning stature that must be explained.

Just how did a bunch of US trained Arabs who couldn't fly a Piper Cub or tell the difference between a cabin PA and the ATC radio know how to patch target acquisition computer into the Autopilot? (or that the countries entire NORAD ADIZ and radars would be down all day that particular day with 'exercises' so that they could leisurely cruise by comfortably passing directly over more than 55 active military and USCG air bases without concern?)

Just curious about how exactly this laser system operates because you appear to know how it does?
"The meek shall inherit NOTHING" -- Zappa

Offline grapecrusher1

« Reply #81 on: January 06, 2009, 08:22:38 PM »
not an expert on blogging give me time

Offline Tsul777

« Reply #82 on: January 06, 2009, 08:45:16 PM »

These paint targets all the time
I AM POLITICALLY AGNOSTIC AND PROUD OF IT - John Tsul

Offline grapecrusher1

« Reply #83 on: January 06, 2009, 08:49:41 PM »
what do you mean "paint targets"

Offline Tsul777

« Reply #84 on: January 06, 2009, 08:57:04 PM »
what do you mean "paint targets"

It aquires the target and then sends the information back to the attack craft and all the pilot has to do is push the fire button. Ever hear of a smart bomb? The target's coordinates are embedded in the munition.

Here's a picture of Gates' favourite Taliban Talisman with smart bombs and hellfire missile to boot!

Offline DavidIg

• IRIS
« Reply #85 on: January 06, 2009, 08:59:27 PM »
For those who support planes, how do you explain the nose is nose out video's...?

Offline grapecrusher1

« Reply #86 on: January 06, 2009, 09:03:55 PM »
It aquires the target and then sends the information back to the attack craft and all the pilot has to do is push the fire button. Ever hear of a smart bomb? The target's coordinates are embedded in the munition.

Makes complete sense tsul  but my issue is this lighted target.
What do you think of that?

Offline grapecrusher1

« Reply #87 on: January 06, 2009, 09:06:29 PM »
For those who support planes, how do you explain the nose is nose out video's...?

what is this nose in nose out nonsense? 

Offline DavidIg

• IRIS
« Reply #88 on: January 06, 2009, 09:12:03 PM »
what is this nose in nose out nonsense? 

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4WzF8_x0no&feature=related

Have a look....do you think a plance can crash thru a WTC tower with it's nose intact...?

Offline Tsul777

« Reply #89 on: January 06, 2009, 10:21:10 PM »

Makes complete sense tsul  but my issue is this lighted target.
What do you think of that?

Looks like tomfoolery to me. I really don't think they would be that obvious. The gov laser painters are invisible.

Offline plantop14

« Reply #90 on: January 06, 2009, 10:36:27 PM »
I'm not sure if I've seen that documentary but all people need to ask is: 'Why can't we see the 82 or so videos of the Pentagon at the time when you, the Government claims that a commercial 747 airliner struck it? If the flight data recorder is right then how is it that national security can be claimed?'

For some of the general public it's best just to ask them about the video surveillance tapes being withheld. With others with more intelligence the structural damage is obviously not a 747 but either a smaller (Fighter?) jet or missile.

But the biggest question of all which really hasn't been a major talking point amongst the 9/11 truth movement (Correct me if I'm wrong). The failure of anti-aircraft missile batteries and proximity alerts at the Pentagon. To me this is as important as WTC 7.

Not to mention the Flight 93 which has many questions open for debate.
Damn good point Mr. A!!!!! The big question to me is all the surveillance cameras at and all around the Pentagon, where's the videos? That's another "smoking gun" to me!!!!
AK47, Glock23 & Mossy590 is my family's Life Insurance policy, what is yours?

Offline grapecrusher1

« Reply #91 on: January 07, 2009, 11:19:15 AM »

Have a look....do you think a plance can crash thru a WTC tower with it's nose intact...?

I have no idea, is there other footage showing that "nose".
What is with that chunk that seems to come near the camera??

xfahctor

« Reply #92 on: January 07, 2009, 12:30:40 PM »
After it crashed me half a dozen times, I managed to get through the video. It's bunk, all I saw was a piece of junk floating around.
 now on to more specific issues with it.
The video claims the piece was shot with a "carl zeiss vario sonnar t" lense, which is suposed to be sensative to electronic infared light, which is no different from any other infared light, There are a few problems with this.
  First, the lense mentioned is not an infared lense its a telephoto zoom lens and not even a very long range one, much better for close quarters shots.
 Second, the lense would also have had to have added time travel capabilities to the camera because the lense didn't come out until about 2007.

Offline DavidIg

• IRIS
« Reply #93 on: January 07, 2009, 08:04:28 PM »
YO....the importance of recognizing the TV fakery that is the nose in nose out, is that it all implicates the media.....an industry full of Jews.

Offline mr anderson

• WeAreChange Brisbane
« Reply #94 on: January 07, 2009, 10:14:18 PM »

Some more good 9/11 vids.
Looks a bit like this video which doesn't show any nose out...

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=smKK8Tzhpso

Seems like the video you linked to was utter doctored crap.

YO....the importance of recognizing the TV fakery that is the nose in nose out, is that it all implicates the media.....an industry full of Jews.
What a troll, no, just a delusional moron.

TV fakery - $10M
Mainstream media empire - $Trillions
Knowing that you can blame everything on the Jews - Priceless

-------------------------------------------------------------

This TV fakery bullshit mastered by Disinformation agents and Cointelpro is completely debunked by Seismic evidence indicating bombs and aircraft impacts into the towers.

Not to mention the countless witnesses who SAW & HEARD these 747 airliners.
WeAreChange Brisbane
I hold personal views, beliefs and opinions that do not necessarily reflect the beliefs and opinions of WeAreChange Brisbane as a whole.

Our Bitcoin address: 1Fzb4bp48oMr7CFzT3SbkTzKpMSvWW1X1t

Offline DavidIg

• IRIS
« Reply #95 on: January 08, 2009, 12:31:29 AM »

Seems like the video you linked to was utter doctored crap.
What a troll, no, just a delusional moron.

Ohhh, looks like I touched a nerve.....care to tell us what ethnicity you are Mr Sensitive?
FYI, the youtube video "September Clues" also exposes the TV fakery and the methods of deliberate censorship employed by our lovely Jewish media.

Offline mr anderson

• WeAreChange Brisbane
« Reply #96 on: January 08, 2009, 01:33:30 AM »
Ohhh, looks like I touched a nerve.....care to tell us what ethnicity you are Mr Sensitive?
FYI, the youtube video "September Clues" also exposes the TV fakery and the methods of deliberate censorship employed by our lovely Jewish media.
More disinfo as per usual.

*Yawn* Your failing.

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=8n-nT-luFIw

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=VJig1wj7oLI
WeAreChange Brisbane
I hold personal views, beliefs and opinions that do not necessarily reflect the beliefs and opinions of WeAreChange Brisbane as a whole.

Offline DavidIg

• IRIS
« Reply #97 on: January 08, 2009, 03:32:01 AM »
More disinfo as per usual.

*Yawn* Your failing.

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=8n-nT-luFIw

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=VJig1wj7oLI

I beg your pardon you bored moron, but I don't dispute the explosions and bombs, I'm disputing the idea that hijacked airliners were used+ your little ameteur video proves nothing as many people in September clues speak of seeing missiles.

Offline mr anderson

• WeAreChange Brisbane
« Reply #98 on: January 08, 2009, 05:35:32 AM »
I beg your pardon you bored moron, but I don't dispute the explosions and bombs, I'm disputing the idea that hijacked airliners were used+ your little ameteur video proves nothing as many people in September clues speak of seeing missiles.

While on your delusional troll n plug of disinfo saying no planes hit anything while supporting the idea that WTC 1, 2 & 7 were brought down by controlled demolitions your hung up on a non-existent problem and intentionally poisoning those legitimate citizens basing their research on facts.

So either your a very weak minded individual easily tricked by disinformation or your very well aware of your deceptiveness.

Saying that there was TV fakery in NO way helps uncover the crimes of 9/11! It's a deliberate attempt by Cointelpro to distract and dilute those legitimate questions citizens of the world ask.

Ask real questions;

9/11 Chronicles: Truth Rising Part I - http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=t-yscpNIxjI
Loose Change Final Cut - http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=Mk7htWPF874 | http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=yAS4TIYF68A
Martial Law 911 - http://video.google.com.au/videoplay?docid=4382151310886411718&ei=zNdlSYXoFIGQwgOMp_UJ&q=martial+law+911&hl=en
Zero: An investigation into 9/11 - http://video.google.com.au/videoplay?docid=2296490368603788739&ei=C9hlSZSLAoOMwgPSwKz3AQ&q=zero+an+investigation+into+9+11&hl=en

The list is endless yet you are hung up on whether actual planes hit buildings.........

Debunking September Clues
http://truthaction.org/debunkingseptemberclues.pdf

WeAreChange Brisbane

Offline DavidIg

• IRIS
« Reply #99 on: January 08, 2009, 05:38:41 AM »

The list is endless yet you are hung up on whether actual planes hit buildings.........

Prison Planet.....ask yourself which industry has more Jews, the media or the military, LOL.

Offline mr anderson

• WeAreChange Brisbane
« Reply #100 on: January 08, 2009, 05:47:15 AM »
Prison Planet.....ask yourself which industry has more Jews, the media or the military, LOL.
Yeah I figured what side of the fence you've chosen.

How good does it feel to knowingly participate as a drone for disinformation? Feel tough, secure and at ease?

Either way, moron or expert.......you've already lost.
WeAreChange Brisbane

Offline DavidIg

• IRIS
« Reply #101 on: January 08, 2009, 06:38:11 AM »
Yeah I figured what side of the fence you've chosen.

How good does it feel to knowingly participate as a drone for disinformation? Feel tough, secure and at ease?

Either way, moron or expert.......you've already lost.

The forum should note that the idiot calling itself mr anderson not only engaged in first strike ad hom, but seems content to persist with it.....hardly the MO of a serious and compassionate person.
For those that don't know, I've been studying philosophy for the last 8 yrs.......make of that what you will, but I go out of my way to be civilized for as long as possible in case I'm wrong, yet ole mate here thinks basic and laughable video's of unknown individuals screaming in horror that they saw a plane somehow contradicts the fact that numerous people claim to have seen missiles, and only a complete idiot believes that a plane hit the pentagon.

Offline grapecrusher1

« Reply #102 on: January 08, 2009, 07:10:12 AM »
The forum should note that the idiot calling itself mr anderson not only engaged in first strike ad hom, but seems content to persist with it.....hardly the MO of a serious and compassionate person.
For those that don't know, I've been studying philosophy for the last 8 yrs.......make of that what you will, but I go out of my way to be civilized for as long as possible in case I'm wrong, yet ole mate here thinks basic and laughable video's of unknown individuals screaming in horror that they saw a plane somehow contradicts the fact that numerous people claim to have seen missiles, and only a complete idiot believes that a plane hit the pentagon.

Studying Philosophy really?  Like at a bonafide school or reading Plato's republic and Aesop's fables during the summer? 

Offline jimd3100

• Global Moderator
« Reply #103 on: January 08, 2009, 07:10:21 AM »
The forum notes that Mr Anderson has rightfully pointed out that you are a moron.

When will you people realize, that I've been telling you this forever. The NO  PLane Idiocy started at the Pentagon! No PLane at the Pentagon is the NO PLANE Cointel BS.
That's right a big ol plane crashed into the Pentagon, because on 9/11 Planes flew into buildings. The evidence and the witnesses confirm it, and this has been beaten to death.

And dude here who insists the JEWS who control the media created the myth of planes flying into buildings, evidently doesn't realize that firefighters who lost friends and relatives on 9/11 who do not work for the media or are jewish are the ones that started that "planes hit the buildings myth". Not the media. Your stupid cointel inspired theory of no planes wasn't created by "fakery" or media, it was created by people who are victims of the attacks who made the reports before a single Jew working in media said a word about planes. Take your no plane BS elsewhere.

Beliefs Always Trump Truth and Perception Always Trumps Reality

Offline mr anderson

• WeAreChange Brisbane
« Reply #104 on: January 08, 2009, 07:23:02 AM »

The Pentagon is open for debate, that much is obvious. Whether it be a small fighter jet or a missile...That's why there needs to be an INDEPENDENT investigation.

Release the 82 tapes and let us settle it once and for all. The withholding of those tapes only highlights the questions we have.

But the no plane theory lie of the towers is 100% disinformation disseminated by Cointelpro, useful idiots & mocking birds. Countless witnesses saw, heard and felt those planes impact the towers.

So I'm perplexed as to how you think that saying no planes hit the towers is helping achieve an independent investigation? ? ? Can you answer that?

Is the no plane theory helping expose intelligence ties? Military drills mirroring the events?

Good night.
WeAreChange Brisbane

Offline grapecrusher1

« Reply #105 on: January 08, 2009, 07:39:51 AM »
If one is a critical thinker (entry level philosophy course) the idea that planes hit the towers is undisputable.  The notion of a jewish gang painting airplanes on every single film taken that day is a good subject for extremely abstract quantum graduate studies.  Please note the sarcasm.  

I, for one, dont think the pentagon was hit by a 757.  This is based on pilots for truths movies(highly recommended expert input), analysis of the crash scene (really where are the engines?), destruction of the crime scene, where are the films? (some 80 cameras in the area), etc.  I've read Hoffmann's analysis and find it weak.  One point he weighs heavily on is the test film of a plane on a rail smashing into a wall.  This plane does not have engines on its wings.  It has to be understood  that the engines are the most solid part of these large planes, the fuselage is essentially a hollow tin can.  The pentagon had one big puncture in it through 4 of its rings (i think it was 4), if it had two it would be more plausible.

Offline DavidIg

• IRIS
« Reply #106 on: January 08, 2009, 07:57:49 AM »
Dummies, watch "September clues" on youtube and educate yourself.
I once again point out that I've had to resort to defending myself from ad hom designed to thwart debate and demonize me.
If you "f**king idiots" are capable of critical thinking, I suggest you open your f**king eyes.

Offline Atomgrad

« Reply #107 on: January 08, 2009, 08:02:30 AM »

You want to try taking your own advice. Mr Anderson posted an article which completely destroyed, piece by piece the very video you`re now shouting about.

Read it, I did, I don`t even buy the No Planes hit the WTC`s but the fact that he`d seperated it and highlighted it by choosing a different colour gave away it`s importance.

;)
I'm a human being, g*ddammit, my life has value

Offline grapecrusher1

« Reply #108 on: January 08, 2009, 08:20:20 AM »
I once again point out that I've had to resort to defending myself from ad hom designed to thwart debate and demonize me.
If you "f**king idiots" are capable of critical thinking, I suggest you open your f**king eyes.

I have watched half of it because it was insulting my intelligence.

Your accusations of ad hom attacks are also weak.  You used your socalled credentials to bolster your arguments, quote "Ive studied philosophy for 8 years."  I am questioning that, which you haven't elaborated upon.  Yes I am saying you are not a critical thinker.

Size10

« Reply #109 on: January 08, 2009, 02:19:08 PM »
I hesitate even mentioning this at all, because I'm still coming to grips with this hoax. You can listen to the faked suicide on the Tuesday Jim Fetzer show on this YouTube clip:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nU8W18dS6YA

Fetzer then ended the broadcast and called the LA cops, who subsequently found Ace alive and well at his home.

Here is Ace Baker's explanation for the hoax on his blog:

http://acebaker.blogspot.com/2009/01/why.html

Size10

« Reply #110 on: January 08, 2009, 02:53:54 PM »

Offline DavidIg

• IRIS
« Reply #111 on: January 08, 2009, 03:18:53 PM »
I have watched half of it because it was insulting my intelligence.

Your accusations of ad hom attacks are also weak.  You used your socalled credentials to bolster your arguments, quote "Ive studied philosophy for 8 years."  I am questioning that, which you haven't elaborated upon.  Yes I am saying you are not a critical thinker.

I don't give a toss what you're questioning.....stay on topic and off me.

mod edit; removed the BS accusation. Keep your cool please David.  :)

xfahctor

« Reply #112 on: January 08, 2009, 03:39:54 PM »
Does it matter to ANYONE supporting this particular video that the lense he mentions in the video DIDN'T EXIST in 2001 and didn't come out until 2007?

Offline grapecrusher1

« Reply #113 on: January 08, 2009, 06:17:09 PM »
I am on the topics you mention, NUDNIK.

Offline mr anderson

• WeAreChange Brisbane
« Reply #114 on: January 09, 2009, 12:18:08 AM »
Easy enough to see now?

So I'm perplexed as to how you think that saying no planes hit the towers is helping achieve an independent investigation? ? ? Can you answer that?

Is the no plane theory helping expose intelligence ties? Foreknowledge? Military drills mirroring the events? Hijackers at military bases?

WeAreChange Brisbane

Offline Amd304912

• Ietsism (Dutch “ietsisme” - "Somethingism")
    • Israel-centered-neoconservative-death-cult-of-evangelican-born-again-Xtians-Are-you-one?                                      Im Not.
« Reply #115 on: January 09, 2009, 12:22:08 AM »
Easy enough to see now?

Is the no plane theory helping expose intelligence ties? Foreknowledge? Military drills mirroring the events? Hijackers at military bases?

hes upset by fabeled enemies it seems. maybe he was dancing in around that day and cant understand that since he knew about it before it happened.
faith basers make me as sick as free basers Surah 75 سورة القيامة - محمد [ http://powerofthadolla.freeforums.org/ ] An Almond for a Parrot
€∀M_ حتى الآلهة الحمار الاحتفاظ زنجي الخراء تمشيا   أنت كافر نكاح تفرز من الشيطان الاكبر يا  ح

TheGoodFight1984

« Reply #116 on: January 09, 2009, 01:14:58 AM »
Ace Baker's nose out theories have been debunked to the moon and back.. no planes = disinfo nonsense. It's like saying there were no guns used on JFK. Ignore it.

Here's a good thread on the credibiity of Ace Baker. http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php/topic,78958.0.html

TheGoodFight1984

« Reply #117 on: January 09, 2009, 01:17:53 AM »
Ace Baker is a f**king idiot.

That's provided we're talking about the faker baker, not the real Ace Baker... see:

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewPicture&friendID=8412580&albumId=281956

"Performing Art Suicide Hoax"..? what a lame attention-seeking cover-up story for being a failed 9/11 disinfo peddler.

To think the no-planers put a drop of faith in this guy, the mind truly boggles.

I never knew Fetzer liked this guy so much. Listening to that whole thing was beyond cringeworthy.

Urgh.

from his blog;

2 days ago I pretended to commit suicide while on an interview show with Jim Fetzer. Why on earth would I do such a thing? I knew that the truth of such an act would be easily determined. Sure enough, within a half hour or so, four uniformed police officers arrived at my door, summoned by Dr. Fetzer. I explained my actions to the cops, as I will explain below. Evidently they reported back to Fetzer, who wasted no time alerting Killtown.

This was a work of performance art. The societal function of artists is to challenge the perceptions, to stimulate thoughts and emotions within audience members that might not otherwise occur.

There were two important messages intended by my suicide performance art, one of which was quite clear enough in the audio-only version, and which I will discuss below. The other, even more important message, will best be understood in the context of the video version, and which I will not discuss until after that is released. (read - which I will not discuss until I have wangled another lame cover story for)

Just go away from anything 9/11, please!  >:(

NO PLANER NIGHTMARE

Offline iks83

« Reply #118 on: January 09, 2009, 05:12:36 AM »
those people must be insane or well paid. i would never volunteerly type that much BS and acting to be serious and honest. also mentioning real researches together with insane people like judy wood and nico haupt. that baker guy is seriously messed up.

TheGoodFight1984

« Reply #119 on: January 09, 2009, 05:41:44 AM »
those people must be insane or well paid. i would never volunteerly type that much BS and acting to be serious and honest. also mentioning real researches together with insane people like judy wood and nico haupt. that baker guy is seriously messed up.

Probably insane and thinking that by having CIA controllers they are somehow special. Or just plain bonkers. Or paid. Or all of the above.

Also from his blog, he Ace / Tiny / whatever throws it right in your face...

On the 'prominent' 9/11 researchers...every one has staked out a peculiar position, surrounding the truth, protecting the truth, diverting all comers away from the truth with spin, double think, half-truth, bizarre fiction, and a mountain of irrelevancy.

haha!