Jay Rockefeller: "Internet is the #1 cause of attacks, it should not exist"

Author Topic: Jay Rockefeller: "Internet is the #1 cause of attacks, it should not exist"  (Read 140389 times)

Offline Dig

• All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man.
    • Git Ureself Edumacated
Hey Jay, we even know about one of the patsies set up to take the fall:

Resigned Cybersecurity "chief" to be used as scapegoat for 2009 false flag
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=91406.0

We watched live free or die hard and we do not believe it.

You would not let this total moron (like the 9/11 patsies) actually compromise your shit.  THis is planned, staged, and architected by you, your pappy, Rothschild, Brzezinski, the Trilateral Commission, the CFR, and Bilderberg.

EVERYBODY KNOWS!
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline Elvis

• just one
EVERYBODY KNOWS!
It's us. He wouldn't waist his time saying this if they weren't afraid of the truth getting out through us. It's us.  ;D
"A great civilization is not conquered from without until it has destroyed itself from within." - Will Durant

Offline Flur

guys, we gotta get this information out there.  it's fine and well talking amongst ourselves on this forum, but it's preaching to the choir.   Jay Rockefeller making that statement tells me they're getting close to their goal and we're losing time QUICK.  Get this info out however you can.. blogs, flyers, ANYTHING. 
Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him.  - 1 John 2:15

Offline Flur

btw, here's the important part of what he actually said:

Senator Jay Rockefeller - (D-WV) -  (Wednesday, March 18th, 2009 - during the Commerce Secretary Confirmation Hearing)   --   "Both the President Bushs'  Director of National Intelligence, Mike McConnell who I greatly respect, and President Obama's Director of National Intelligence, Admiral (Dennis) Blair, who I greatly respect, have labelled cyber security, perpetrated through the internet, as the #1 NATIONAL HAZARD OF ATTACK ON THE HOMELAND"

"It almost makes you ask the question, 'would it have been better if we'd never invented the internet?'."
Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him.  - 1 John 2:15

Anti_Illuminati

guys, we gotta get this information out there.  it's fine and well talking amongst ourselves on this forum, but it's preaching to the choir.   Jay Rockefeller making that statement tells me they're getting close to their goal and we're losing time QUICK.  Get this info out however you can.. blogs, flyers, ANYTHING. 

If they get the GIG completed (which they will) it will be 100% impossible to stop world government, that's why they are rushing to complete it.  The 2nd amendment won't protect anyone from network-enabled 'sentient' weapon systems.  The whole thing with Internet 2 is primarily about facilitating the implementation of this.

Offline Elvis

• just one
we're preaching to more than the choir; 98 users, 312 guests
"A great civilization is not conquered from without until it has destroyed itself from within." - Will Durant

Offline freedom7

What a scumbag. Hes just pissed that we are waking people up. His plans have been delayed and hes not happy.

Offline Flur

we're preaching to more than the choir; 98 users, 312 guests

it's a good start.. but i'm just saying we gotta get this information out there and available to as many people as we can.  AI's and Sane's information is the most critical stuff and ties everything together. 

independentWV

I keep campaigning and telling folks in WV to get rid of Rockefeller, Byrd, Rahall and Mollohan. Have stacks of response letters from these ungodly satanists. I  give God the glory that my one letter that really stirred their feathers included Psalms 109.

"The US will never delegate its national security to any other country"
"I can assure you that I will never support any treaty or law that would undermine this country's sovereignty or security" Both of these statements in letters received signed by Jay Rockefeller dated 2007.

They do not know how to tell truth.

Offline freedom7

Yes please work to get rid of this scumbag. We need to start taking notes of who votes for what and come election time hit the streets to get rid of the jerks.

Offline TBPauly

• The World Of Big Pauly
You can never trust a Rockefeller.
"Let justice be done though the heavens fall."
Jim Garrison, c. 1969

Lucian Solaris

we should spam all his electronic 'inboxes' with all the Anti-Illuminati articles on this cyber false flag operation so he and his staff know that we know.

Lucian Solaris

brainfart, what's GIG again?

EDIT: methinks its Global Information Grid(tm)

If they get the GIG completed (which they will) it will be 100% impossible to stop world government, that's why they are rushing to complete it.  The 2nd amendment won't protect anyone from network-enabled 'sentient' weapon systems.  The whole thing with Internet 2 is primarily about facilitating the implementation of this.

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
guys (whoever has youtube talent) please get a high resolution video up and at leasdt include the later part where Jay says that the internet is worse than nukes AND plutionium (yes he actually said this).

thanks!
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

wvoutlaw2002

http://darthchaosofrspw.wordpress.com/2009/03/20/jay-rockefeller-the-latest-to-call-for-cyber-false-flag-to-implement-internet2/

That's like three people in the last month to spread fearmongering propaganda about a "digital Pearl Harbor". First the NY Times, then Howard Stern, then Rockefeller. I definitely think they're getting ready to launch a cyber false-flag so they can pass some cyber-PATRIOT Act (as Lessig warned last year).

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
People have requested a summary of Anti_Illuminati's work.  I think the best summary I can think of is in his own words (thanks to The Scribbler for the transcription):

Here is Anti-Illuminati's call:

http://www.youtube.com/user/amdarvon

//transcript begins approximately 1:16 into the 3/2/2009 broadcast//

AJ:  Let’s go to your phone calls right now.  Anti Illuminati in Nevada.  You’re on the air Anti Illuminati.

AI:  Good morning Alex.

AJ:  Hi.

AI:  I respectfully would ask you to give me the floor here.  I’ve got a lot of really important things to talk about.

AJ:  Well I gotta let other callers…hold on, hold on.  I gotta let other callers get on as well, so you got 2 minutes.  Go ahead.

AI:  In 3 days there’s gonna be the Warfighter’s Vision 2009 at the Ronald Reagan Building.  Lt. Gen. Steven Blum of Northern Command is gonna be there.  They’re having a cyber security conference.  NORTHCOM’s gonna be involved with “cyber security”. 

On 3/11, five years after the Madrid train black ops, Maj. Gen. Chip Long of Joint Task Force Civil Support along with Col Steven Hearn, both of Northern Command, are gonna be at Domestic Defense ‘09 at the same place.  You can figure that out.  This is all on your website. 

Lesser known.  On April 22nd, there’s gonna be the Spring Intelligence Symposium, Defense Intelligence Analysis Center, at the DIAC , Bolling Air Force Base, Washington.  Above top secret meeting.  It’s gonna consist of people like former SECDEF, William Perry and Gen Michael Hayden, again, with cyber security. 

Some of their sponsors?  None other than CACI and SAIC.  You’re gonna have CACI torture goon squads in the United States running cyber security, folks.  OK?  They don’t need an introduction if you know who these guys are.  Some of their exhibitors, BIT systems, CSS, ManTech International, all these guys are gonna be involved with the fusion centers. 

I wanna call out something right now.  I know who’s carrying out…I know that you guys listening that are in intelligence…I know who’s carrying out this false flag cyber crap that you guys are pulling.  It’s Booz Allen Hamilton and MITRE Corporation.  Both of your organizations are criminal terrorist organizations.  And you’re under the AFCA, which is the Armed Forces Communications and Electronics Association as well as the NCOIC, which is the Network Center Operations Industry Consortium. 

All of you are criminal terrorists.  And, you Generals that I mentioned, you are enemies of the Constitution and the Bill of Rights.  And you need to be arrested, and you need to be tried for treason immediately.  Get the hell out of my country!  If you think that I will submit to you, or the American people are going to submit to you.  You have been illegally set up. 

Gen Eberhart was with Dick Cheney.  You carried out 9/11 because you wanted to set up, you wanted to springboard enterprise architecture, development within the Federal Aviation Administration.  I’ve got your own documents.  I’ve posted documents that you people don’t even realize…I’m not talking to your listeners.  I’m talking to the new world order.  I’ve got military documents from the Air Force that says that //sounds like “Hussein Eberman”// was involved with…was developing Ptech and it was gonna be used for military experimentation for C(4)ISR development.  OK? 

All you, all of you top brass that are gonna be engaging in this fake, non-existent, cyber terror that’s gonna be staged by Booz Allen Hamilton and all this.  It’s ridiculous.  And I wanna mention one other thing.  There’s another reason why cyber security is a total fraud. OK?  NORTHCOM as well as every other one of their allies in the new world order.  They’re immune to cyber attacks. 

Do you know why?  Because they have something called a TechGuard PoliWall filter.  // http://www.techguardsecurity.com/docs/poliwall_data.pdf //  It’s a $7500 transparent network bridge appliance that uses artificial intelligence Neuro-Net devices that heuristically analyzes incoming traffic.  And they…there’s a symposium that they had where they did simulated attacks from China.  And they were able to successfully defeat everything. 

The new world order systems are immune to attack.  Even the ones that are on the regular grid…irrespective…they have their own separate systems.  But they’re already immune to stuff.  The only ones that aren’t immune are the one’s that they carry false flags out on so that they can sell that as an excuse.  “Well, you need more security because, well, you know, the system needs to be changed ‘cause you need to get onto our enslavement system.’  It’s //crosstalk//

AJ:  Yeah.  Well, let me stop you there.  About 95 percent of what you’re saying I’ve documented for myself and it’s on record.  The remote control, the planes, the data, their internal systems, their generations of cyber security.  Five generations ahead of what’s public.  That’s all on record.  When you mentioned that particular firm, I don’t know a lot about them, but I do know about the defense contractors you listed.  You have posted a lot of stuff on the prisonplanet dot com forum, haven’t you?

AI:  //inaudible//

AJ:  OK.  Well tell folks because people need to go read all the claims you’ve made and decide whether they’re accurate for themselves, especially the computer security people, hackers, and other folks like that.  Why don’t you give people the name of the pages up on the prisonplanet dot com forum.

AI:  OK.  All the stuff I’m talking about is real easy to get to.  You just go to the general…you just click on General, and then there’s a section that says PhD Investigative Reports.  Everything is within that section.

AJ:  PhD Investigative Reports…

AI:  Yep.

AJ:  … prisonplanet dot com forum.  Google that.  And, ah, folks can go in and read your information.  So specifically, ‘cause a lot of what you’re saying I’ve already checked out and confirmed for myself.  Some of it I couldn’t just because I’m not that tech savvy.  I’m just going off of what other tech publications have admitted and what the government’s admitted.  What specifically do you do?  How did you learn about all this stuff?

AI:  I just have a computer background and I’m…I guess I’m talented with analyzing information.  I wanna mention one other thing.  It’s very important.  Before you let me go, please.  The guy who was the head of…the Director of Department of Defense of Architecture and Interoperability in 2002, his name was John Osterholz, Department of Defense.  He is the chair of the technical council for the NCOIC, which is the Network Center Operations Center. 

He was one of the guys that in Indira Singh gave the report about Ptech to that …that didn’t do anything…that knew what it was about because he was part of the…he was collaborating with the inside job. And he tried to claim that Al-Qaeda had network center capability in 2003.  Yeah, right.  Al-Qaeda had it but, let’s see, Ptech didn’t have it and the National Reconnaisance didn’t have it.  Right Mr. Osterholz?  You criminal terrorist.

AJ:  Alright.  Well I don’t know about that individual.  Thank you for the call.  We’ll be right back.

//end transcript//

nofakenews

Dang that was crazy but at 1 hr and 57 minutes

YOU HAVE TO WORK VERY CLOSE  LIVE WITH THE INTELLIGENCE  COMMUNITY BECAUSE IT'S A  QUESTION OF TRYING TO KEEP UP.  YOU NEVER GET AHEAD OF THOSE WHO  PERPETRATE VIOLENCE, THIS KIND  OF VIOLENCE AGAINST US.  ALL WE CAN TRY TO DO IS TO GET  AHEAD FOR A LITTLE BIT, THEN  FALL BEHIND.  IT'S A LOSING GAME FOR US.  AND IT'S POTENTIALLY A  CATASTROPHIC NATIONAL EVENT, AND  I JUST -- I JUST THINK IT'S GOT  TO BE AT THE TOP OF YOUR LIST,  AND AMERICANS DON'T KNOW ABOUT  IT.  WE DON'T BELIEVE IT'S GOING TO  HAPPEN BECAUSE THAT'S NOT THE  KIND OF THING THAT IS LIKELY TO  HAPPEN IN A PLACE CALLED THE  UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, BUT IT  ALREADY HAS.  AND IT THREATENS THE NATION  UNLIKE ANYTHING ELSE.  MORE SO THAN SUITCASE BOOMS,  DIRTY BOMBS, PLUTONIUM BOMBS.  THIS IS WHAT THREATENS US.  I LAY THAT DOWN AS A MAJOR,  MAJOR SUBJECT.  WE WILL BE HAVING A HEARING  TOMORROW, BE HAVING MANY, MANY  OTHERS.  IT'S THAT SERIOUS. SO SENATOR CANTWELL

deconstructmyhouse

All of you are criminal terrorists.  And, you Generals that I mentioned, you are enemies of the Constitution and the Bill of Rights.  And you need to be arrested, and you need to be tried for treason immediately.  Get the hell out of my country!  If you think that I will submit to you, or the American people are going to submit to you.  You have been illegally set up.

Thanks Anti, for your perseverance, for not shutting up and for your research talent.
thanks for the steer into the Booze Allen Hamilton direction.

more stones turned over
more light shining on nasty stuff that can only live in the dark.

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
Dang that was crazy but at 1 hr and 57 minutes

YOU HAVE TO WORK VERY CLOSE  LIVE WITH THE INTELLIGENCE  COMMUNITY BECAUSE IT'S A  QUESTION OF TRYING TO KEEP UP.  YOU NEVER GET AHEAD OF THOSE WHO  PERPETRATE VIOLENCE, THIS KIND  OF VIOLENCE AGAINST US.  ALL WE CAN TRY TO DO IS TO GET  AHEAD FOR A LITTLE BIT, THEN  FALL BEHIND.  IT'S A LOSING GAME FOR US.  AND IT'S POTENTIALLY A  CATASTROPHIC NATIONAL EVENT, AND  I JUST -- I JUST THINK IT'S GOT  TO BE AT THE TOP OF YOUR LIST,  AND AMERICANS DON'T KNOW ABOUT  IT.  WE DON'T BELIEVE IT'S GOING TO  HAPPEN BECAUSE THAT'S NOT THE  KIND OF THING THAT IS LIKELY TO  HAPPEN IN A PLACE CALLED THE  UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, BUT IT  ALREADY HAS.  AND IT THREATENS THE NATION  UNLIKE ANYTHING ELSE.  MORE SO THAN SUITCASE BOOMS,  DIRTY BOMBS, PLUTONIUM BOMBS.  THIS IS WHAT THREATENS US.  I LAY THAT DOWN AS A MAJOR,  MAJOR SUBJECT.  WE WILL BE HAVING A HEARING  TOMORROW, BE HAVING MANY, MANY  OTHERS.  IT'S THAT SERIOUS. SO SENATOR CANTWELL

Any Chance of posting it without all caps?

And can someone youtube it?

Please include the transcript on the youtube.

Thanks nofakenews, it is a fricking bombshell from the Vice Dictator of the United States of America.

He also says at another part that there WILL be national mandatory service (not that we are working on it, that it WILL happen!).

Now everyone can see the FRANCHISE OWNERS in plain sight!

These are the oligarchy rulers!

Obama/Cheney/Bush/Clinton are puppets!

See how cold and calculating he is, that is the mark of a serial killer, a gencocidal maniac, a tyrannical despot.

That is the true face of totalitarianism.  In full color, live, and pumped into your living room.

Hey Jay...EVERYBODY KNOWS!!!!

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
Hey Booz Allen names the Rockefeller Foundation in the top ten list of ENDURING INSTITUTIONS:

http://www.boozallen.com/news/659481

nofakenews

you have to work very close live with the intelligence community because it's a question of trying to keep up. you never get ahead of those who perpetrate violence, this kind of violence against us. all we can try to do is to get ahead for a little bit, then fall behind. it's a losing game for us. and it's potentially a catastrophic national event, and i just -- i just think it's got to be at the top of your list, and americans don't know about it. we don't believe it's going to happen because that's not the kind of thing that is likely to happen in a place called the united states of america, but it already has. and it threatens the nation unlike anything else. more so than suitcase booms, dirty bombs, plutonium bombs. this is what threatens us. i lay that down as a major, major subject. we will be having a hearing tomorrow, be having many, many others. it's that serious. so senator cantwell

Sorry :)

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
Jay Rockefeller - John McDonnell - Army Intelligence - Booz Allen Hamilton - Director of National Intelligence

February 1, 2007
Senate Select Committee on Intelligence: Opening Statement at Confirmation of John M. McConnell to be DNI
http://rockefeller.senate.gov/press/record_committee.cfm?id=281555&&
Chairman John D. Rockefeller IV

Today the Committee begins its consideration of the nomination of Mike McConnell to be the next Director of National Intelligence.

Admiral McConnell appears before us after a long absence from government service.  He has not, however, been absent from the field of intelligence.  He served in the United States Navy for 29 years, rising to the rank of Vice Admiral, a rare accomplishment for an intelligence officer.

During this period of public service, he served as Director of Intelligence on the Joint Staff during the Persian Gulf and as Director of the National Security Agency, our nation’s largest intelligence agency.

Upon retiring from the Navy Admiral McConnell went to work for Booz Allen Hamilton where he has been a Senior Vice President for Intelligence and National Security business.   He also is currently Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of the Intelligence and National Security Alliance, an industry group that works with the government looking for ways to solve some of our complex intelligence problems.

Admiral McConnell, I was particularly interested in reading in your responses to our pre-hearing questions on how you came to be an intelligence officer.  As you described it, after serving a tour in combat in Vietnam you wanted to know how to provide better intelligence to those in combat who needed it.  This tells me some important things about you.  First, you know what combat is really like and how important it is to try to keep the young men and women serving in our military out of harms way whenever possible.  Second, you know how important intelligence is to our military commanders and to those who make the decisions affecting our national security.  And finally, you are an intelligence professional by choice, not accident, and that means you have a dedication to this field.

If you are confirmed, you will be taking over an experiment still in its early stages -- an experiment intended to make sure that U.S. intelligence provides policy makers, military commanders and other decision makers with the best information available.

While the Congress passed the Intelligence Reform and Terrorism Prevention Act of 2004 in the wake of the 9/11 Commission Report and this Committee’s report on problems with prewar intelligence related to Iraq, those were only the most recent in a long line of studies and reports describing structural problems in the Intelligence Community.  The question we will have for you today, and the challenge you will face if confirmed, will be to figure out if we got it right.

I am convinced that separating the DNI from the day-to-day operation of the Central Intelligence Agency was the right step.  For the first time ever we now have someone whose primary responsibility is organizing the different pieces of the intelligence community.  I also think the arrangement benefits the CIA since it now has the undivided attention of its director.

But beyond the act of separating the two jobs, it is less clear whether the structure of the Office is the DNI is ideal to accomplish its mission.  We did not pull the technical collection agencies out of the Defense Department and we did not give the DNI direct authority over the main collection or analytic components of the community.

We gave the DNI the authority to build the national intelligence budget, but we left the execution of the budget with the agencies.  We gave the DNI tremendous responsibilities, the question is did we give the position enough authority.

I will also want to hear from you today about how you envision your relationship with us.  And this will be an important line of questioning.  This Committee is charged with overseeing the operation of the Intelligence Community.  That is a job that Vice Chairman Bond and I and all the other members take very seriously.

Congressional oversight is sometimes viewed only as criticism, and at times we will criticize.  But it is our goal to make the Intelligence Community the best that it can be.  Oversight should be cooperative not confrontational.

In order to accomplish this goal we will have to work together to ensure that this Committee has the access to the materials it needs to conduct oversight.  It is no secret that I have not been happy in the past with decisions by the Administration to restrict access to required information by our members and staff.  Depriving our Committee the information it needs, or over-restricting access to the information, not only weakens congressional oversight of secretive intelligence programs, it generates unnecessary suspicion and, worst of all, undercuts the effectiveness of these activities.

Vice Chairman Bond and I are committed to working together to overcome this problem but we will need your help.  In our discussion today I am not interested in rehashing what has or has not transpired in the past.  I want to establish a positive and collaborative relationship for the future.  I look forward to getting your views on these and other issues you are going to be facing.

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
Hey look at these Best Friends Forever bieing honored:

P O T O M A C I N S T I T U T E F O R P O L I C Y S T U D I E S
901 N. Stuart Street, Suite 200, Arlington, Virginia 22203
Phone 703-525-0770 Fax 703-525-0299 www.potomacinstitute.org
News Release
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
June 18, 2008
Rockefeller, McConnell and Jeffrey to be honored at the 2008 Navigator Awards
www.potomacinstitute.org/media/pressreleases/2008/Navigator2008PR.pdf

(Arlington, VA)- On July 23, 2008, the Potomac Institute for Policy Studies will honor Senator John Davison “Jay” Rockefeller IV (D-WV.), The Honorable John M. McConnell, Director of National Intelligence, and Dr. William Jeffrey, Former Director of the National Institute of Standards and Technology at the ninth annual Navigator Awards. This annual dinner gala recognizes extraordinary individuals from the Legislative Branch, The Executive Branch, and the Private Sector for recent or lifetime contributions to national science and technology policy.The Institute believes that honoring these leaders for their accomplishments promotes a continued understanding of science and technology and its growing impact on government and society. Navigation, one of man’s enduring technical challenges, is equally challenging in policy. The Navigator Award is so-named to reflect that national leadership in science and technology policy is a never-ending process of finding the way ahead.

Senator John “Jay” Rockefeller, IV has served as a Democratic U.S. Senator from West Virginia since 1985. As a great grandson of oil tycoon John D. Rockefeller, he is the only current politician of the prominent six generation Rockefeller family and the only Democrat in what has been traditionally progressive, Republican dynasty. As Vice-Chairman of the Senate Intelligence Committee in 2004, Rockefeller helped to create the Intelligence Reform and Terrorism Prevention Act. The bill was designed in conjunction with the recommendations of the 9/11 commission to improve and coordinate US intelligence. It created the position of Director of National Intelligence, who manages the efforts of all 15 of the US Intelligence Agencies, including the FBI and CIA. Currently serving as chairman of the Senate Intelligence Committee, Rockefeller is the chiefdemocratic architect of changes to the wiretapping law that "radically expands how the government wiretaps inside the United States. Born in New York City, Jay Rockefeller graduated from Phillips Exeter Academy in 1954. He graduated from Harvard University in 1961 with a B.A. in Far Eastern Languages and History after having spent three years studying Japanese at the International Christian University in Tokyo.

The Honorable John M. McConnell was sworn in as the nation's second Director of National Intelligence on February 13, 2007. Before his nomination as DNI, McConnell had served as a Senior Vice President with the consulting firm Booz Allen Hamilton, focusing on the Intelligence and National Security areas. From 1992 to 1996, McConnell served as Director of the National Security Agency (NSA). He led NSA as it adapted to the multi-polar threats brought about by the end of the Cold War. He also served as a member of the Director of Central Intelligence senior leadership team to address major intelligence programmatic and substantive issues from 1992 until 1996. In 1996, McConnell retired as a Vice Admiral in the U.S. Navy after 29 years of service - 26 as a career Intelligence Officer. He holds a M.P.A. from George Washington University, is a graduate of the National Defense University (Global Telecom), the National Defense Intelligence College (Strategic Intelligence), and holds a B.A. in Economics fromFurman University. In addition to many of the nation's highest military awards for meritorious service, he holds the nation's highest award for service in the Intelligence Community. He also served as the Chairman and CEO of the Intelligence and National Security Alliance. McConnell was born on July 26, 1943 in Greenville, South Carolina where he lived, grew up and first attended college.

Dr. William Jeffrey rejoined the Institute for Defense Analyses (IDA) in September,2007 as the Director of the Science and Technology Division. Prior to his return, he served in the Bush Administration as the Director of the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) within the Department of Commerce. Dr. Jeffrey also served as Senior Director for Homeland and National Security and the Assistant Director for Space and Aeronautics at the Office of Science and Technology Policy (OSTP) within the Executive Office of the President. Prior to OSTP, he was the Deputy Director for the Advanced Technology Office and Chief Scientist for the Tactical Technology Office at the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA). While at DARPA, he developed research programs in communications, computer network security, novel sensor development, and space operations. Previously Dr. Jeffrey was the Assistant Deputy for Technology at the Defense Airborne Reconnaissance Office, where he supervised sensor development for the Predator and Global Hawk Unmanned Aerial Vehicles and the development of common standards that allow for cross-service and cross-agency transfer of imagery and intelligence products. Dr. Jeffrey started his professional career at IDA. He received his Ph.D. in astronomy from Harvard University and his B.Sc. in physics from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology. He is an elected Fellow of the American Physical Society, an elected Honorary Member of ISA, and recipient of the Secretary of Defense Medal for Outstanding Public Service. Past recipients of the Navigator Award include: Senator Pat Roberts, Senator Joseph Lieberman, Senator Jeff Bingaman, Congressman Pete Hoekstra, Congressman Dana Rohrabacher, Congressman Tom Davis, Congressman Sherwood Boehlert, General Al Gray, Dr. Rita Colwell, Dr. Charles Herzfeld, VADM Paul Gaffney, Dr. Tony Tether, VADM Arthur Cebrowski, LTG Keith Alexander, Dr. John Marburger, Dr. John Young, and other distinguished thought leaders.

The 2008 Navigator Awards dinner will be held at the Willard International Hotel. RSVP’s are required. Please contact Janelle Gatchalian at jgatchalianpotomacinstitute.org or April Calloway at [email protected], for additional information. The Potomac Institute for Policy Studies is an independent, not-for-profit public policy research center that identifies key science, technology and national security issues, and aggressively follows through withfocused research and policy advice. From this research and subsequent public discussions, the Institute has a track record for developing meaningful policy options and assisting their implementation at the intersection of both business and government.

nofakenews

Copy of the video with the nuke part added.
http://rapidshare.com/files/211649860/New.avi.html

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
you have to work very close live with the intelligence community because it's a question of trying to keep up. you never get ahead of those who perpetrate violence, this kind of violence against us. all we can try to do is to get ahead for a little bit, then fall behind. it's a losing game for us. and it's potentially a catastrophic national event, and i just -- i just think it's got to be at the top of your list, and americans don't know about it. we don't believe it's going to happen because that's not the kind of thing that is likely to happen in a place called the united states of america, but it already has. and it threatens the nation unlike anything else. more so than suitcase booms, dirty bombs, plutonium bombs. this is what threatens us. i lay that down as a major, major subject. we will be having a hearing tomorrow, be having many, many others. it's that serious. so senator cantwell

Sorry :)

Senator (D-WV) John D. Rockefeller IV
[In refererence to why he believes the Internet should not exist]
Wednesday, March 18th, 2009
Commerce Secretary Confirmation Hearing:

[...1:53...]
Both the President Bushs' 
Director of National Intelligence,
Mike McConnell who I greatly respect, and
President Obama's Director of National Intelligence,
Admiral (Dennis) Blair, who I greatly respect,
have labelled
cyber security,
perpetrated through the
internet,
as
the #1 national hazard of attack
on the homeland
[...]
It almost makes you ask the question,
'would it have been better if
we'd never invented the internet?'.
[...1:57...]
You have to work very close
live with the intelligence community
because it's a question of trying to keep up.
You never get ahead of those who perpetrate violence,
this kind of violence against us.
All we can try to do is to get ahead for a little bit, then fall behind.
It's a losing game for us.
And it's potentially a...
catastrophic national event,
and i just -- i just think it's got to be at...
the top of your list, and
Americans don't know about it.
We don't believe it's going to happen
because that's not the kind of thing that is likely to happen
in a place called the United States of America,
but it already has.
And it threatens the nation
unlike anything else.
More so than...
suitcase booms,
dirty bombs,
plutonium bombs.
This is what threatens us.
I lay that down as a major, major subject.

We will be having a hearing tomorrow,
be having many, many others.
It's that serious.

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
If this was a game of chicken, Jay Rockefeller just blinked.

It does not get more obvious than this, Jay is planning the next false flag attack just as outlined by the Booz Allen Hamilton, Ptech, Mitre documents lay out.

Yup, the headline mentioned earlier is appropriate:

Jay Rockefeller's Plan to Nuke the Internet!

nofakenews

I added the video up above and would add it to youtube but I closed my account long time ago.  :-\

But grab an upload to anyone who has an active account.

Anti_Illuminati

Let me make this very clear if you don't already understand.

Assuming they will carry out a false flag Ptech-based attack (as a result of it's blueprinting capabilities) anyone who accepts their solution to this manufactured crisis will also acquiesce to going to the death camps.

The Internet is THE LAST bastion of virtually complete freedom of speech.

If we stand for this, we lose everything.  There is a plethora of legislative quality, court admissible proof that could put hundreds of key players in prison for life, or sentenced to death for treason.  No one is doing jack sh*t about having all of their money stolen, and what disturbs me about that is there are probably far more people that understand the importance of money to them than anything regarding the Internet.

Most people have been brainwashed to distrust the Internet, and OR they have FAILED to properly deprogram their brains and realize that there is infinitely more truth available there than anywhere else, even physical books.  So when this deathblow to the final frontier of absolute freedom is decimated, most people won't give a sh*t and they will be convinced to thumb or retinal scan to get online in the 100% propagandized, hobbled world of "cloud computing", where ALL trust has been removed from We The People, and handed over 100% to the New World Order.

I just checked my email.  No email from Bermas requesting to be a guest.  Tell you what Alex and Bermas.  You take and read the several hundred pages worth of stuff I posted (which includes all the PDF files) that will take you a few weeks, and if you can understand it like I can, if you can connect the necessary dots, if you can understand at least a basic technical level of it all.

Then you can spend an hour or 2 yourself, and explain it to us on the air.  But you don't have time, because of everything else that is happening, and yes, including things that I myself do not understand (my point is that many people have specialized information and no one knows everything obviously).  But I just figured that, since the Internet is really one of the most important things in the realm of the 1st Amendment, that you might thnik about going into some painstaking detail about what the hell is happening to it, instead of jsut saying "it's a grid" or whatever.  That doesn't cut it, it is far more than that and it is far more serious than that.  Bottom line is this.  In war you have 2 choices, you kill your enemy on the battlefield, or YOU get killed.  Everyone worldwide is going to be forced into a physical war.  There is no escape from it.  Why?  because no one has brought a SINGLE person under arrest, MUCH LESS brought a SINGLE real NWO criminal to justice, PERIOD.  many men before us DIED for less tyranny than this nation and the world is now under.

Nope, no one gives a shit.  The NWO made sure that you have to be worried about shelter, clothing, food, and being able to pay your bills to the point where you could never learn a damned thing about the real world.  And now you get to be a literal, total slave because of it, then you get to die because of it.  You get to die because you thought that watching TV was more important than reading 99 page documents that were largely "dry" reading.  We failed decades ago.  There should have been an all out revolution at least in 1947 when the NSA was passed.  But no.

I could go on but I am at a loss of words for how these criminal scumbag traitors like Jay Rockefeller can think he can open his mouth and utter such viciously wicked fascist psy-op bullshit. 

Offline Geolibertarian

• Global Moderator
  • 9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB! www.911truth.org
Anti_Illuminati, despite whatever differences you and I may have on certain issues (if any), I feel as though we are kindred spirits. I sense the moral outrage in your words, and wholeheartedly agree with it.

That's why I've been saying for years that, instead of always diagnosing the problem, we must focus on solutions, solutions, solutions!

I've posted the following two quotes before, but they bear repeating:

"Social reform is not to be secured by noise and shouting; by complaints and denunciation; by the formation of parties, or the making of revolutions; but by the awakening of thought and the progress of ideas. Until there be correct thought, there cannot be right action; and when there is correct thought, right action will follow. Power is always in the hands of the masses of men. What oppresses the masses is their own ignorance, their own short-sighted selfishness." -- Henry George, Social Problems, p. 242

"In politics a person is not a citizen if the person's only function is to vote. Voters choose people who, in turn, act like citizens. They argue. They establish the forms within which people live their lives. They make politics. The people who merely vote for them merely make politicians. People who argue for their positions in a town meeting are acting like citizens. People who simply drop scraps of paper in a box or pull a lever are not acting like citizens; they are acting like consumers picking between prepackaged items. They had nothing to do with the items. All they can do is pick what is. They cannot actively participate in making what should be." -- Karl Hess, Community Technology, p. 10

And as the late Harry Browne once said at a political convention:

"The Republicans and Democrats lie awake nights trying to think up new proposals to expand big government. They are continually flooding us with all kinds of threats and proposals and programs that they're going to pass, and we can feel that we must jump up and fight against these things...But as long as we do that, we will be doing it for the rest of our lives -- fighting brush fires wherever we go -- whatever they want to do we have to fight back and they will be calling the shots. We must be making the proposals for change."

Here are the "proposals for change" that I advocate:

http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=81509.0 (election reform)

http://propagandamatrix.com/forum/index.php?topic=1012.0 (monetary reform)

http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=88406.msg511458#msg511458 (tax reform)

http://propagandamatrix.com/forum/index.php?topic=1019.0 (education reform)

http://propagandamatrix.com/forum/index.php?topic=1084.0 (health care reform)

http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/query/z?c110:H.R.3835: (the American Freedom Agenda Act)

http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/query/z?c108:H.R.3171: (the Benjamin Franklin True Patriot Act)

http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/query/z?c108:H.R.153: (the Second Amendment Protection Act)

http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/query/z?c108:H.R.1146: (the American Sovereignty Restoration Act)

http://www.house.gov/paul/congrec/congrec99/cr010699-fpra.htm (the Freedom and Privacy Restoration Act)

http://www.freepress.net/release/336 (the Internet Freedom Preservation Act)

With regard to the above reform measures, what are your thoughts on the "Internet Freedom Preservation Act"?
"Abolish all taxation save that upon land values." -- Henry George

"If our nation can issue a dollar bond, it can issue a dollar bill." -- Thomas Edison

http://schalkenbach.org
http://www.monetary.org
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=203330.0

Anti_Illuminati

Let me explain to you in my own words what the Global Information Grid means for anyone who is interested in not being a slave.

Let's say that some of us from this site gather together in what we believe to be a secure location somewhere on this Earth to have a "patriot meeting", let's say that there are NO feds, no cointel pro, nothing.  Everything is 100% safe right? 

Who was that guy that Alex had on that kept talking about military and police refusing to participate in martial law, refusing to confiscate guns and all that?  You guys remember this?

Guess what?  The Global Information Grid's purpose is to deal with that problem for the NWO.  The problem of disobedient soldiers and mercenaries/deputized civilians (i.e. Infragard) who won't kill American citizens, the problem of any of their minions who won't kill women children, and babies.  The problem of of any of their minions who won't burn their own family members alive with incendiary's.

Oh so you thought that Terminator 3 was fake?  No no no no.  Nope.  So let's see, we're all meeting up somewhere to chat.  "Satellite or Blimp Multi-INT imagery analysis, suspicious congregation of humans detected, infrared signature match.  Enemies of NWO detected, MASINT-MULTI-INT link to robotic mini-helicopter, deploy to intercept and destroy target, coordinates as follows... [GIG AI informs entire global military force, all satellites, all weapon systems all receive Intel about YOU instantly, and are now able to react immediately to kill you anywhere on Earth at any time.]  "Targets acquired, moving to engage.

"Hey those bastards sent some guys to try and kill my Dad because he wouldn't hand his farmland over to Monsanto in the past, we're going to setup our own defense perimeter to protect his farm--WHAT THE F**K?!?!  Whooosh!! BOOM!!!!!!!!!! [Unmanned Ptech (aka LynuxWorks) controlled GIG enabled helicopter fired 4 anti-personnel folding fin aerial rockets in accordance to Multi-INT analysis, 15 confirmed dead, all targets destroyed.  "MANET, Full IP Mesh network is now verified as fully operational sir, the helicopter should now recognize on its own that it just completed it's mission, and will return to base.  General:  "Good job soldier, now that the GIG is fully setup, in a short time, all defenders of that terrorist constitution document will be exterminated from the face of the Earth."

Offline endof

so...

they will attack the internet,
in the mayhem they pass a bunch of laws to castrate the internet,
then bring it back without all the 'evil terrorists' exposing them..

some would say that would be impossible, but the tech these guys have is way way above anything out in the public domain.

Offline lordssyndicate

• Stop The New World Order
    • LinkedIn Profile
To begin:

Let me say that there is a major false flag attack is coming very soon and many signs point to it being exactly what Anti Illuminati has exposed....

I don't think Alex are Jason are intentionally trying to suppress this  - merely that they are distracted by all of the preparations for martial law - that they believe are being put in place for the financial collapse it's Power Elite Architects are now accelerating.

Realize as I have said before the economic collapse has already been detonated. Any future news related to it's acceleration is merely a distraction.
A classic ploy of "Watch the right hand so you don't truly notice what the left hand is doing ...." .

This is working because they are using a real crisis as part of this distraction.  
Please people wake UP NOW! The ECONOMY IS Detonated ! The Shaped Charges are blown! It IS GONE!  You just haven't finished watching the "Building Fall" in a pile of rublke. PLEASE PEOPLE STOP WATCHING THE TRAIN WRECK. YOU KNOW THE OUTCOME!      The trains have crashed... NEED I REALLY SAY MORE?

The major issue we face is an engineered release of engineered biological agents proceded or followed by  a false flag cyber attack of astronomical proportions.

The scariest tghing I get out of Jay's statements are the fact that they focus on this being more powerful than a single nuclear attack..
Let's think about this just for a second.

Booze Allen Hamilton and P-Tech built infrastrcutures that tie into every nuclear power plant on the grid ....

They built the very power grid itself to be A WEAPON OF MASS DESTRUCTION!  
This super virus for the internet is the equivalent of a self destruct device who's countdown timer has already been set .

We don't know when it has been set BUT, We have the power to force the man with his finger on the stop button to push that stop button.

We must expose this  before it's too late and a majority of the signs and research point to this attack going off before the start of this summer!

Please people, wake up the economy is gone! We need to focus on stopping this internet false flag ,before they use it as their reason to call  EVERY ONE IN THE TRUTH MOVEMENT A HOME GROWN TERRORIST AND DECLARE MARTIAL LAW!
"Biotechnology it's not so bad. It's just like all technologies it's in the wrong HANDS!"- Sepultura

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
nofalseflags, flur or anyone else...can you do the honors of another transcription?

January 21,22, 2009...

Colin Powell (Knight's Commander to The Queen of England): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pLPOeQZdHYw

Joseph Biden (Vice President of the USA): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dOwb9l0DtRA&feature=related

Here is an analysis from AJ, skip to 8mins: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yiN2PUKkmvM&feature=related

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
Quote of the f**king year by anyone on radio or TV:

Anti_Illuminati
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GfUn9DF47wU

"I wanna call out something right now.  I know who’s carrying out…I know that you guys listening that are in intelligence…I know who’s carrying out this false flag cyber crap that you guys are pulling. 

"It’s Booz Allen Hamilton and MITRE Corporation

"Both of your organizations are criminal terrorist organizations.  And you’re under the AFCA, which is the Armed Forces Communications and Electronics Association as well as the NCOIC, which is the Network Center Operations Industry Consortium. 

"All of you are criminal terrorists.  And, you Generals that I mentioned, you are enemies of the Constitution and the Bill of Rights.  And you need to be arrested, and you need to be tried for treason immediately. 

"Get the hell out of my country! 

"If you think that I will submit to you, or the American people are going to submit to you.... 

"You have been illegally set up."

Offline Flur

nofalseflags, flur or anyone else...can you do the honors of another transcription?

January 21,22, 2009...

Colin Powell (Knight's Commander to The Queen of England): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pLPOeQZdHYw

Joseph Biden (Vice President of the USA): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dOwb9l0DtRA&feature=related

Here is an analysis from AJ, skip to 8mins: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yiN2PUKkmvM&feature=related

Joe Biden - only that particular clip in link provided.. not his entire speech that day..

Joe Biden - October 19th, 2008 - Seattle, WA

"..so there's gonna be a lot of tough decisions Barack's gonna have to make, a lot of very tough decisions, including on foreign policy.  And here's the point I want to make.  Mark my words.  Mark my words.  It will not be 6 months before the world tests Barack Obama like they did John Kennedy.  The world is looking.  We're about to elect a brilliant 47 year old President of the United States of America.  Remember I said it standing here if you don't remember anything else I said.  Watch.  We're gonna have an international crisis, a generated crisis to test the mettle of this guy.  And he's gonna have to make some really tough -- I don't know what the decision's gonna be, but I promise you it will occur.  As a student of history, and having served with 7 Presidents.  I guarantee you it's gonna happen.  I can give you at least 4 or 5 scenarios from where it might originate.."

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
Joe Biden - only that particular clip in link provided.. not his entire speech that day..

Joe Biden - October 19th, 2008 - Seattle, WA

"..so there's gonna be a lot of tough decisions Barack's gonna have to make, a lot of very tough decisions, including on foreign policy.  And here's the point I want to make.  Mark my words.  Mark my words.  It will not be 6 months before the world tests Barack Obama like they did John Kennedy.  The world is looking.  We're about to elect a brilliant 47 year old President of the United States of America.  

Remember I said it standing here

if you don't remember anything else I said.  

Watch.  

We're gonna have an international crisis,

a generated crisis to test the mettle of this guy.  

And he's gonna have to make some really tough -- I don't know what the decision's gonna be,

but I promise you it will occur.  

As a student of history, and having served with 7 Presidents.  

I guarantee you it's gonna happen.

I can give you at least 4 or 5 scenarios from where it might originate.."

Say it ain't so Joe!

Offline Flur

6 months... they're really waiting til the last second on this aren't they?  April 19th quickly approaches..

Offline vCFy7W3SFb

Yeah like he stole the plot directly from the latest die-hard thriller. why doesnt someone rebuttle and say 'you know what jay rockefeller that sounds erily similar to live free or die hard, have you been taking your meds ?'

Anti_Illuminati

That's why I've been saying for years that, instead of always diagnosing the problem, we must focus on solutions, solutions, solutions!

Let's back up in time for a minute, ok.  Remeber when the FBI raided Ptech?  Remember FBI Agent Robert Wright crying, saying he could have prevented 9/11?  Remember when the FBI raid was shut down by Robert Mueller and Chertoff?  

See the problem?  Good people in our own government like Agent Wright get STOPPED from advancing towards bringing justice against real criminals.  What's the solution for these events in the past?  Call the FBI and say "Hey, FBI, I have court admissible proof that Ptech was used to carry out the 9/11 attacks, can you please go and serve an arrest warrant to Dr. Samer Minkara at IBM, and Felix Rausch at the FEAC Institute for their direct involvement of the attacks?  What about Marc Grossman?  Why isn't he arrested?  If Sibel Edmonds PROOF (directly prosecutable evidence) hasn't been able to solicit any solutions via U.S. Law, what solutions do we hope to produce?  So we all know about the NWO, and now the NWO is getting pissed that they've really been exposed, so they're ramping up their agenda while simultaneously freaking out about the Internet.

You wanna know something?  I have a suggestion for Alex, and yes, it is a suggestion for him, why?  Because he has the attention of countless people on his own show.  Alex should make it a habit to name names--he needs to take what he did with the Obama Deception and start naming the COMPANIES that are directly involved in the false flags, and other crimes. Because THAT will let them know THAT WE KNOW.  From the way it sounded when I called in that one day, he didn't know who BAH even was, he seemed to have a rudimentary recognition of MITRE Corp.  The NWO is not some "organization", it is a name of thousands of corporations, people, banks, etc.  These things have NAMES, NAME THEM.  When people actually start hearing detailed information about corporations that are involved in false flag terror it will drive the point home much further towards them becoming aware of the facts and actually giving people specific things to research and prove for themselves.  

He talks about the full body scanners.  Hey, Alex, do you know WHO makes those scanners?  SAIC does, you might want to learn about them and mention them on air. He talks about Face Scanning AI cameras.  A listener might be like "wtf do you mean AI" cameras, how the hell can it be AI?  Maybe you should find that out Alex, maybe find out that the AI is an enterprise architecture model created from Ptech, the same software that scans your face was used to carry out the 9/11 black op.  That's pretty damned significant if you ask me, because it helps tie everything together now doesn't it?

Know what else is significant about those cameras, Alex?  Who's software do they use that does the AI scanning?  Visiphor.  Who's on the Board of Director's of that company?  Oliver Revell.  Know one thing about Mr. Revell that I never mentioned before?  He had a supervisory/commanding role in the WACO massacre when he was in the FBI.  The same guy is an advisor to all kinds of wicked police state tech worldwide.  He positioned himself to get into Imagis before 9/11 to make windfall profits off of the black op that he knew was going to be carried out.

I've said this before and I'll say it again.  Indira Singh said "Unless you throw this right in their face, they're not going to get it that you know."  The NWO only really begins to even be remotely concerned about you when you know things that they don't think anyone knows, when you basically reverse-engineer masses of available, extremely hard to find, heavily searched for info, and create in effect what in their view would be highly classified or top secret information (again because they never thought that some of the things that have been exposed about them would EVER be figured out.)  That's a solution.  It is a solution also because it will convince more police and military that we are 100% behind the facts and will stop them from helping the criminal CFR/TC/Bilderberg.

Some of you may say "well why don't you do something".  Why do you think I wanted to be a guest?  Because I wanted to name more names, because it hasn't been done nearly enough.  AJ mentioned that DHS was setup before 9/11, has AJ ever mentioned Anser?  Has he ever mentioned the original first "DHS secretary" Dr. Ruth A. David?  No and no.  Why does that matter?  because it gives you more credibility that's why, and that leads to incentive for others to speak out, and take whatever action they choose to. AJ sounded upset when I called out John Osterholz, as though he was pissed off that I said he was a criminal terrorist--because HE didn't know who he was, and didn't want to be coming off as though his radio show was even remotely supporting such an allegation when he hasn't had the time to check it out for himself.  Don't expect people to be able to do proper research unless they know more facts.  If you're going to bring up a topic it is irresponsible to not attribute the relevant names of people that are involved.  

Here's another example to sum this up.  When someone asks "Who carried out 9/11?"

Who's answer is going to be the most intriguing/cfredible sounding?

1)  The New World Order/Globalist Elite carried out 9/11.

2)  Israeli Mossad, MI6, compartmentalized intelligence carried out 9/11.

or

3)  MITRE Corp, CSC, Booz Allen, NRO, NSA, Raytheon, NIMA (later NGA) AFCEA, CFR [Technology heads of GIG Infrastructure, C4ISR advancement] Hussein Ibrahim, Felix Rausch, Ptech, Ilog (IBM.) ?

With regard to the above reform measures, what are your thoughts on the "Internet Freedom Preservation Act"?

I agree with it, what more is there to say.