Jay Rockefeller: "Internet is the #1 cause of attacks, it should not exist"

Author Topic: Jay Rockefeller: "Internet is the #1 cause of attacks, it should not exist"  (Read 137359 times)

Offline endof

its 01.53:00 onwards

he says they are having a further meeting on 'cbyer security'

Offline Dig

• All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man.
    • Git Ureself Edumacated
Think of the power that jay has.

this was wednesday and not one single blog, tv, radio, print, web report has exposed it.

HEY INTERNET FREEDOM FIGHTERS!

DID YOU HEAR THAT THE DICTATOR SAID WE SHOULD RECONSIDER WHETHER THE INTENET SHOULD HAVE BEEN INVENTED?
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline cletusmastodon

around 1 hr 54 mins

Offline KoWBoY

• Super Patriot
    • WAR ON YOU
Jay Rockefeller is scared. The people of this state (WV) can't get away from him. He cannot be voted out it is always a done deal.  He is pissed because his ass is getting flooded with e-mails and phone calls about his and Obama's NAZI Youth project. I am willing to bet that decrepit old Senator Robert Byrd (D-WV) is in on it too.  
Placement is Key.
Violence Begets Compliance.
Ignorance is Temporary. Stupid is Forever.
I HUNT! Because the voices in my head tell me to.
http://waronyou.com/forums/index.php

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
Can anyone start working on a transcript of the important parts?
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline RicardoCasio

We need a dated log of all the latest information, Rockefeller saying the Internet shouldn't exist, the nuke detection company being raided, the bird flu stuff, etc. so when a false flag happens we can point back to our dated log to prove we knew in advance that something was going to happen and that the powers that be were setting events into motion to work up towards their false-flag goal.

Offline plantop14

Think of the power that jay has.

this was wednesday and not one single blog, tv, radio, print, web report has exposed it.

HEY INTERNET FREEDOM FIGHTERS!

DID YOU HEAR THAT THE DICTATOR SAID WE SHOULD RECONSIDER WHETHER THE INTENET SHOULD HAVE BEEN INVENTED?
Thanks Sane for watching from the watch tower! The links on pg. 1 of this thread are censored already! >:( If these m'fers f--k with our internet,well......... for me that's like firing off "the shot heard around the world" and I'm so g-damn tired of these psychopaths f--king bullshit!!!!!!!!! >:( >:( >:( >:(
AK47, Glock23 & Mossy590 is my family's Life Insurance policy, what is yours?

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
Thanks Sane for watching from the watch tower! The links on pg. 1 of this thread are censored already! >:( If these m'fers f--k with our internet,well......... for me that's like firing off "the shot heard around the world" and I'm so g-damn tired of these psychopaths f--king bullshit!!!!!!!!! >:( >:( >:( >:(

the links are censored?

sometimes I do feel like yelling in the streets: THE BRITISH ARE COMING, THE BRITISH ARE COMING!

Offline David Rothscum

Youtube anyone?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ct9xzXUQLuY
(Link should work within a few minutes) It's up.

Offline vCFy7W3SFb

around 1 hr 54 mins

thanks, but the cspan player they use is garbage, along with their video quality. fraps does not detect the video and so i can't record it. i can maybe work with a higher quality source.

Offline tritonman

I am getting "we're sorry but this video is no longer available". That did not take long. :o

Offline plantop14

Yep, video no longer available..............f--king c--ksuckers, sorry for the french accent but this just pisses me the f--k off!!!!! >:( >:( >:( >:(
AK47, Glock23 & Mossy590 is my family's Life Insurance policy, what is yours?

Mike Philbin

I got the "sorry not available" message then I reloaded and tried again - it's there.

Comment: man, Jay's really trying to remember his lines - it has GENUINE CONSEQUENCE. Yeah, you're right. Anyway, Ptech will protect US, right A.I.?

He's actually saying INTERNET IS THE NEW TERRORIST. He wants WAR AGAINST INTERNET.

We oughta do nothing, we oughta just let We The People got on with enjoying our free community. So, f**k off fascists, is all I really have to say about Jay's ridiculous manoeuvre. Call that intellect? Dreadful.

Mike

Offline David Rothscum

hmm, not working.
I am getting "we're sorry but this video is no longer available". That did not take long. :o
Yep, video no longer available..............f--king c--ksuckers, sorry for the french accent but this just pisses me the f--k off!!!!! >:( >:( >:( >:(
I got the same message at first, but it should work now.

Offline endof

is working for me

Offline tritonman

ok, It is now playing for me.  My question to jerkface rockefeller would be if the department of defence has such trouble on the internet then why not take them off and put them back on direct linkups instead of infringing on everyones free speech, but of course we know the problem is not at the department of defence but at the dept. of free speech and exposing scum like rockefeller instead.

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
Also Jay said "We ARE going to pass the national service bill."

He then said "Obama is pushing for it" when it became obvious that this is Jay's bill and that Obama just takes orders.  It was pretty revealing. Jay is coming undone and is pretty pissed that people can now see he pulls the strings.  Look how no one dare interrupt him, it is so oppressive when he talks, not one word, like a fricking dictator.

Offline Scootle

What's the matter Jay? It didn't work out like your family planned?

Your plan to use social networking sites such as Facebook, MySpace and YouTube to gather as much information as possible about everyone didn't work out like you had hoped? Your plan to use supposedly open sites such as Wikipedia to control the information we recieve didn't work out like you wanted? Regretting it was created now are you?

All criminals make mistakes.
The truth will set you free
From global tyranny
Wake up American slobs
9/11 was an inside job
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OntBg2qwk_M&fmt=35

Century of Manipulation
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mujq-C1UAw0

... Here's Tom with the weather!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6CCIcjIngLA

Offline 9/11FalseFlag

Is there a video upload of this yet?  I've check all 3 CPAN channels and nothing, thanks.

Offline David Rothscum

Is there a video upload of this yet?  I've check all 3 CPAN channels and nothing, thanks.

Offline Geolibertarian

• Global Moderator
  • 9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB! www.911truth.org
Also Jay said "We ARE going to pass the national service bill."

He then said "Obama is pushing for it" when it became obvious that this is Jay's bill and that Obama just takes orders.  It was pretty revealing. Jay is coming undone and is pretty pissed that people can now see he pulls the strings.  Look how no one dare interrupt him, it is so oppressive when he talks, not one word, like a fricking dictator.

To Jay Rockefeller, from all of us here at Prison Planet Forum, we extend a hearty:

F*****************k You!
"Abolish all taxation save that upon land values." -- Henry George

"If our nation can issue a dollar bond, it can issue a dollar bill." -- Thomas Edison

http://schalkenbach.org
http://www.monetary.org
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=203330.0

Offline KoWBoY

• Super Patriot
    • WAR ON YOU
He is a Rockefeller right out in the open where everyone can see him. How hard could it be to figure out ?  That name is what led me to the NWO. They are hiding in plain site.

Damn didn't Roddy Piper teach you all anything?  :D
Placement is Key.
Violence Begets Compliance.
Ignorance is Temporary. Stupid is Forever.
I HUNT! Because the voices in my head tell me to.
http://waronyou.com/forums/index.php

Offline Sasha

• Sasha
To Jay Rockefeller, from all of us here at Prison Planet Forum, we extend a hearty:

F*****************k You!

+1    ;D
Morality is contraband in war.
- Mahatma Gandhi

Offline vCFy7W3SFb

he says that cyber security it a fearsome, awesome problem

Offline vCFy7W3SFb

the propaganda is REALLY flowing right now. HQ is just giving out orders to demonize a 'cyber attack' which is utter bull shit.

PM's April issue examines the growing risk that hackers could take down key parts of America's infrastructure. A chilling look at this threat to our national security.

Mike Philbin

didn't Popular Mechanics diss 9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB?

really showing their colours all through the last seven years.

Mike

Offline Scootle

O god not Propaganda Mechanics again ... are they still around?
The truth will set you free
From global tyranny
Wake up American slobs
9/11 was an inside job
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OntBg2qwk_M&fmt=35

Century of Manipulation
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mujq-C1UAw0

... Here's Tom with the weather!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6CCIcjIngLA

Offline PMF

Hey Jay Rockefeller......

Did you forget that....
"Al Gore" Invented the INTERNET!

;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D

Offline InfoTruth

Heh,was Anti-Illuminati right or what? There is no way the globalist will allow the internet to go on exposing their plans.
It's bullshit and it's bad for ya.

George Carlin

Offline Sasha

• Sasha
Heh,was Anti-Illuminati right or what? There is no way the globalist will allow the internet to go on exposing their plans.

His annalysis was very good.  I hope he's still at it.
Morality is contraband in war.
- Mahatma Gandhi

Offline freeyrmind

one of the headline topics on Wolf Blitzer right now is "America Vulnerable to Cyber Attack" . Saying it will cause everything from nationwide blackouts to security meltdowns.
"It is said the eskimos have 22 words for snow. Immortal has 23.."

Mike Philbin

O god not Propaganda Mechanics again ... are they still around?

Propaganda Mechanics - I've only just seen what you did there, clever.

;)

Offline Flur

damn right about that, I do not think they projected information would spread so fast.

The thing is that Jay's statements are 100% back asswords and internet journalists need to make this a priority one issue.

The internet allows the free flow of information and allows whistelblowers to expose attacks so that the population is secure.

It is like outlawing guns, you allow the people who steal guns (or worse the state) to kill, rape, torture, kidnap, steal without any threat whjatsoever.

The only reason to shut down the internet would be to conduct cyberterror that is directed at those who are not allowed to use the internet.  it sets up a class system where those in control (or with stolen access) can wreak havoc on those deprived of basic informational needs.  So if Jay is seriously against cyberterror attacks, he would investigate the actual companies like Booz Allen Hamilton, Ptech, Mitre.  He would not give those companies more power in genociding up to 100 million American citrizens (according to FEMA drills, they are preparing for Booz Allen to conduct a bird flu false flag that will exterminate over 1/3rd the US population).

Hey Sane.. can I c&p that and use it on facebook/myspace (yeah yeah I know, most of you hate those).. in a bulletin/note?  You said it better than I could.
Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him.  - 1 John 2:15

Mike Philbin

flur,

you should friend me on http://www.myspace.com/chimeraworld/

and anything you post I'll re-post to my 1000+ ass-monkeys

:)

Offline eminer

Hey Jay, I hope you get a rash.

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
Hey Sane.. can I c&p that and use it on facebook/myspace (yeah yeah I know, most of you hate those).. in a bulletin/note?  You said it better than I could.

dude, anybody here can C&P anything I ever wrote in over 23,000 posts.  do not even give me credit, reword it as you like.

JUST GET THE INFORMATION OUT THERE BEFORE JAY ROCKEFELLER NUKES THE INTERNET!

Mike Philbin

dude, anybody here can C&P anything I ever wrote in over 23,000 posts.  do not even give me credit, reword it as you like.

JUST GET THE INFORMATION OUT THERE BEFORE JAY ROCKEFELLER NUKES THE INTERNET!

JAY ROCKEFELLER NUKES THE INTERNET!
cool, I'm gonna post that to my MySpace entourage
and I'll have what you said, too

cheers Sane.

Mike

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
BTW, this new commerce secretary (is he even a citizen?  looks like a fricking weasel that cannot wait to kiss jay's ass) needs to be trained because he is new.  The guy that was supposed to be in this position was none other than Bohemian Grover Bill Richardson!