It seems O and A are in need of a seriouse info bomb and Patrice needs to come on the show. Here is there website http://www.opieandanthony.com/
They are on XM radio and they have one of those cult style fans, and they have WOW bumpstickers lol
Patrice O'Neal fill in for Jim Norton when hes not there. Opie and Anthony have MILLIONS OF FANS and them talking about this IS f**kING HUGE!!!
Contact Info: http://www.opieandanthony.com/contact.cfm
CALL THE SHOW:
XM Listeners can call: 1-866-WOW-1-WOW
(simple enough, right?)
Terrestrial Radio (AM/FM) can call: 1-877-212-OandA (6263)
International callers can use this number:
A few simple rules to follow when calling:
1. Turn your F-ing radio down. It's REALLY distracting for Op and Ant when they have to try and listen to you while listening to themselves on a delay (takes time for the signal to go from the studio to the satellite to your radio), so turn the shit down if you're going to call in.
2. Have a point. Seriously. Don't call up and then babble incoherently. Especially if there's a good segment going on. Obviously, for the first batch of shows, there will be a ton of well-wishers calling in. That's cool. However, once that little grace period is over, make sure you're calling with something to say.
3. Know when to shut up. Not everyone has that little switch in his or her head that alerts them to the time when they should STOP TALKING. You're calling a radio show, and the implication is that you would like the guys to comment on something you have to say. They can't do that if you won't let them have a word in edgewise.
4. Don't forget the F-U Line. If you just want to call in and tear someone a new asshole...just call the F-U LINE at:
and leave us your F-You. We'll make sure the rest of the country hears it.
SEND AN ONLINE/LIVE FEEDBACK:
(we'd call it 'instant feedback', but Infinity copyrighted that...oh well, time to think up something else)
CLICK HERE FOR LIVE FEEDBACK
or SEND YOUR FEEDBACK VIA CELLPHONE TO: email@example.com
(this e-mail works for cell phone messaging ONLY!)
a few tips for sending feedback include:
1. if you can't spell, get a dictionary. Obviously, no one is perfect, but if you expect to have your message understood, you might want to convey it in English or a relatively close derivative.
2. If the guys don't read it, don't keep sending your message. You ever consider the possibility that maybe...just MAYBE...you're not funny? Don't get all pissy and suicidal. You might be really good at other shit...like field hockey or water polo... but being funny might not be your strong suit. Send once, then go about your business.
3. Please don't try and hack our system. Now, normally we wouldn't have to tell you NOT to, but there are some computer savvy kids out there who think they're pretty sharp. Look, the people who designed the live/online feedback (whatever) were doing network security for some pretty high-level companies before they decided to help us out. We have all sorts of tracking software on this thing, so we'll know where you're typing from should you decide to do something cute.
SEND AN EMAIL:
EMail Jim Norton
EMail Steve C
EMail Erik/E Rock/Sexbagel/Whatever
Email Travis/Jennifer/Sally/Little Girl/etc
(all of the Email is read. We promise that much. Due to the sheer amount of it, we can't respond to every piece, but we DO read every letter you send!)
With that said, please enjoy yourselves. Call/write/messge in with your funny ideas, comments, witty retorts, and boobie photos, and with any luck, they'll be shared with the rest of the lunatics who listen to the show every morning.